Babebox

Babebox has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Babebox ranks 90th among Beauty Products sites.

How would you rate Babebox?

“You can buy here”

Nina W.
6/30/21

I want to say that it is a very good store. I have been with them for about a year and it is very noticeable how they have grown. Now I buy not only perfumes, but also cosmetics. The quality is excellent, if you use promotions, then in general it is very profitable. On my own I advise this store, the perfume is just super, hold on for a long time, especially in plastic. Never had an allergy or reaction of any kind.

ninaw275
June 30th, 2021

Cosmetics

cristinar87
January 9th, 2021

Ok thus far ship fast after ordering. From company I can't review the products. In box due to the fact I haven't received my first package yet

Products used:
Not used any yet Have not received my box yet.

tabithan13
March 7th, 2021
Verified purchase

Timelines was a little poor, but products are quality and coordinate. I didn't receive an additional item I purchased but customer service responded quickly.

Tip for consumers:
I think the site should be more customizable. It's cosmetics, not everything will go well with your skin tone, hair, or eye color.

Cosmetics

Questions? Get answers from the Babebox staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Babebox?

Have a question about Babebox?