Review of Ayora.co

Ayora.co reviews

mackhailar
8/10/18

I made 2 Order since may and I still didn't receive anything, I have emailed them several times and I still haven't heard back from them , I hope these people got what they deserved, I worked really hard to earn my money and this is how they chose to steal it .

bellaa23
7/25/18

I'd give it a zero if i could because i havent rwcieved a singlebitem out of the 50bitems i ordered!!!!

patriciag308
7/25/18

Go to online site for FBI to make official report, very easy I did. They collect your 12.97 in shipping and you never get anything oh and change your card

kerbyl
7/13/18

I order since may I never received anything I have a copy on what I have. I cannot I have any contact number

mayam39
6/26/18

Yall some crusty ass hoes I ordered two separate times if you dont send me my clothes or give me my money back my lawyer will be on your ass. Its been over a month $#*!s

nikkim76
6/21/18

No way to contact them.. no responses to emails....Scam SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

ulanij
6/17/18

To get your money back you have to dispute the charge with your bank. Get your money back! It's a scam. I was willing to lose $13 to be sure. Now I'm sure.

ashleyw223
6/14/18

I ordered a bunch of clothes on may 4 and haven't got anything also I've emailed them 5 time with no response

autumnt11
6/7/18

$#*! this website I wasted my money on this bull $#*! I want my money back I continuously message the contact us and I get nothing back broke ass idiots good for nothing ass website and facebook should be ashamed trying to adversize for your money to be stolen

nickil12
6/7/18

I placed three different orders for a bunch of cloths and its been over a month with no change to my Unfufilled order status. Tried to send a message through contact us, but after typing out everything I wouldnt let me press send no matter how many times I tried. They are FAKE. This is the first time Ive ordered from one of the ads on FB and its certainly the last. Dont waste your money!!

dt104
6/5/18

Youll never receive the merchandise you order!!! I have 3 orders out there and never received anything!!!! No customer service number and no response to multiple emails. Get this!!!! I tried dm through there Instagram page and a few days later it was a different Instagram page. Fing scumbags just steal money!!!
Im reporting them and you can bet your ass Im blasting them them all over social media!!! Help me out! I have strong followings and Ill be sure to let everyone know what a piece of $#*! company this is!!! Look out on FB, Instacart, Twitter, I may even put a consumer look out ad on Facebook with the little contact info this company has!

shaylaw6
5/31/18

Horrible Place! They never send you your clothes a tracking number nothing! This is most definitely a scam if I could give it 0 stars I would have dont fall for the scam. These people are awful people I dont know why you want to scam anyone. They never respond to your emails their contact on their website never works! Save your self the time and purchase clothes somewhere else. I am getting my lawyer involved.

anntonietteh
5/29/18

This deserves NEGATIVE 1000 RATING. I made a purchase with this $#*!ty ayora.co fcuk site April 14, 2018. It is now May 30, 2018 and I have yet to receive anything! I've emailed THREE times, I can't send a message on site. Everytime I press the send button, nothing has happend. I messaged Ayora fashion on Instagram after making a comment about not getting a response, my items, or a tracking for the items I purchased, and I received a messaged saying to be patient. That they are restocking, yet there are still sales going on.
Bull$#*!.
This week, the Instagram message to Ayora changed into some othet $#*!. I sent a message saying I want my money back. This is a $#*!ty site.
DO NOT ORDER FROM AYORA.CO
ITS A SCAM. YOU DON'T GET YOUR PURCHASED ITEMS AND YOUR MONEY IS STOLEN.

susane48
5/15/18

I ORDERED a bunch of clothes from Ayora.com just to see if I would receive anything. NEVER GOT ANTHING. Found out AYORA, rose gal, a couple of these sights are the same company. Figure if they got 12.72 from a bunch of idiots like me, they had a pretty good ay. DON'T BOTHER WITH THESE OVERSEAS COMPANYS

tarat50
5/6/18

I ordered free clothes & they were never shipped. Im pretty sure this is a scam.. unfortunately too good to be true... && it said the sale was ending in an hour & ive seen this post several times again & again over the last couple weeks.

christinaa72
4/17/18

Scam site be aware. Will say free clothes sale ends in 30 minutes but really they just charge your card and never send items out.

Questions? Get answers from the Ayora.co staff and other customers.

Ayora.co?