AutoMoves.ca

AutoMoves.ca has a consumer rating of 3.74 stars from 100 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with AutoMoves.ca most frequently mention great service. AutoMoves.ca ranks 17th among Auto Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%

• Car was Delivered to me in 7 days as promised and In good condition.
  • Delivery took 8 days from booking and I paid at their Toronto office.

• They take the car and store it and try to scam as much money as they can.
  • The manager of this company called himself Andy Leeds, cell phone 416-995-6148.
How would you rate AutoMoves.ca?

“Very helpful!”

Thomas C.
9/9/20

I purchased a few classics out in Alberta and needed them brought down to my farm Near London, Ontario. Most carriers I had contacted would not touch a non running Vehicle let alone accommodate transport across the country. Mark was very helpful with Coordinating the shipment, talking to the seller and making sure all the parts come along With my purchase. Happy I found them!

“Terrible customer service”

Brad K.
8/31/20

Automoves supplied a quote and assured me everything would be fine they would pick-up the vehicle contact the seller and load my vehicle in a middle position. None of that was communicated to the trucker no confirmation from theri dispatch after promising calls back on 2 different days. No confirmation back when I cancelled the move and to the point they did not contact their trucker as the first he found out about it is when he asked for the pickup location a day later. Would not recommend this service to anyone who wants answers or on time delivery

car (56) 7 days (5) andy leeds (6) 8 days (6) point b (3) 2 months (3) customer service (3) toronto office (3)
thomasc1159
September 9th, 2020

With my purchase. Happy I found them!

bradk168
August 31st, 2020

chloej41
August 27th, 2020

I had never used a car transport service before. I received a call from Mark after getting an extremely high quote from another company. Mark immediately told me not to worry and that he would take care of the issue. Within minutes he gave me the best possible quote that beat the competition by $200. Not only that, the assigned driver was fast and friendly. He communicated with me the entire time until my car was delivered right to my door step. I can recommend Automoves to anyone without hesitation. I will be using them whenever I need car transport services again.

madeleinev7
August 17th, 2020

This is the second time I have used Automoves and they were just as good this time as before. Pickup was on time with a thorough inspection of the vehicle and it was delivered earlier than promised. Our driver Albert was the same as before and remembered us, the pickup and delivery addresses. Everything went very smoothly this time as it did previously. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.

marcelg33
August 11th, 2020

Had to move my Ford Mustang across country during a military PCS from Alberta to Ontario, while I drove our second car. Mark from Toronto office set up the move, the drivers were prompt and professional, and the car basically beat us across the country, which meant I could take delivery the day after we arrived. No damage or other issues with the car or the delivery. Will likely use the service again during my next PCS.

sergec19
February 13th, 2021

Thanks a lot to AutoMoves. I was nervous at first, but glad to experience such a painless and worry-free delivery of my Ferrari! The car came in absolute condition.

daniellel291
February 18th, 2021

I was too concerned coz that's my first car- Audi A4. Well, AutoMoves exceed expectations I had and shipped the car carefully. Fine services.

eulahl
January 26th, 2021

I was nervous bcz I anyhow needed my car shipped to Ottawa within 3-4 days. Stressed level again raised when 05 shipping companies denied helping me. Well, that's not a thing to consider now. I met Automoves through online recommendation and they shipped car right on the time. Fantastic job.

reecer17
February 8th, 2021

To everyone at AutoMoves, thank you for all the help in shipping our car for the first time. We were extremely nervous about the process and your team made it very stress free & easy. 5 stars.

andrewe267
September 3rd, 2020

The service provided by Lynette at Automoves was superb! Talked me through the
Process, connected me with their driver and updated throughout the move! Everything
Was expedited and I received my vehicle in A+ condition on time! Way to go!

mauricet33
August 7th, 2020

This was my 3rd car transported with Automoves. I had no problems. The car arrived in 6 days from Edmonton to Toronto. Fast, efficient service. No damage.

heleng331
August 31st, 2020

I truly recommend their service! Ruta from the Toronto office was an amazing host and trustworthy. Automoves made my life easy by transporting my vehicle from Toronto to Calgary, quick and reliable. I will definitely use of their service again! Thank you.

michaelr2403
August 9th, 2020

Very please with service provided. My car was delivered within promised time frame and the price was affordable. Online chat support was very helpful with answering my questions. Driver was mindful of the current virus situation and used gloves and a mask when handling the car.

marryd5
August 20th, 2020

I shipped a Jeep from Prince George, BC to Ottawa. What I thought would be several weeks getting on a carrier because of the remote location happened within 3 days and the jeep was delivered 10 days after pickup.

patriciae581
February 19th, 2021

Thank you for shipping my 2013 Honda Accord on time. Your service was great and professional. My vehicle arrived safely and in a damage-free condition. You made shipping my car easy and stress-free.

maureena71
August 14th, 2020

Great service. Very fast and on time. They were very helpful and their quote was very competitive. I highly recommend Automoves. Will use them again. Thanks.

johnj1560
August 7th, 2020

This operations is a scam. DO NOT USE this " so called company " two people work here by the name of Andrejs and Lynette. Absolute scam artists. Did not deliver vehicle as promised. This company needs to be investigated for FRAUD. Automoves must automatically move away and avoid your calls once they get your money

Tip for consumers:
SCAM artists, Thieves, do not answer phones once they get your money.

johnw3130
September 2nd, 2020

This was a great service. Automoves delivered the car when they said it would be delivered. I was getting updates frequently by text where the car was and the estimated time of delivery. They are reliable and the whole process went smooth with no hick ups. I will use them again.

errolr9
July 11th, 2020

Do not use worst company I ever delt with take your money then won't contact. 3 days late picking up car. Then wouldn't answer messages. When the car got here $770. Worth of damage. Said they didn't do it but driver confirmed it. Now can't get in contact. Stay away from this company. Should be put out of business.

ancelinal1
August 18th, 2020

Pick-up of our vehicles was delayed for a few hours by a mechanical issue with the truck, but the driver updated us several times while it was serviced. He was courteous and professional during pick-up and delivery. All in all, it was a positive experience!

royalv6
January 28th, 2021

Thank you so much! Perfect delivery of my Audi R8. Everything worked out perfectly. Would recommend your services to more people.

eldonb41
January 20th, 2021

While shifting from Vancouver to Ottawa and hired AutoMoves.ca to move our large vehicles to Ottawa. They shipped it very carefully and on-time with 0% damage. Also, their shipping rates are really competitive.

davetl1
August 7th, 2020

Everything went very smooth. Automoves Calary office was very communicative and helpful. The shipping company called a few days before pick-up and drop off. Delivery was on time and as expected.

tillyc6
August 29th, 2020

Lynette was very helpful through drop off to delivery! This was our first time using any vehicle shipping service and we are very happy with our decision to go with Automoves.

josephb410
November 6th, 2018

Had my Mercedes GTS delivered from Mercedes Downtown Calgary
To Toronto earlier this October. Mark explained all the

Details and arranged a pick up in 3 days. Their enclosed

Service cost was $400.00 less than competition and the

Delivery time was exactly one week. Lady at their Queensway

Toronto location was very professional and accommodated

After hours delivery to my condo. Very happy with service

And value provided.

They are a scam they are shady and don't respond back to you. They delivered 3 vechicles of mine and got them back after harassing them and yelling them i call the police. Save yourself the hassle and go with someone else. FAKE REVIEWS SHADY BUSINESS they ask you to pay them first and lie about where the vechicles are. These imbreds should not be able to run this business. I will be taking legal action to take these clowns down

By Mosh R.