AutoMoves CA

AutoMoves CA has a consumer rating of 3.52 stars from 102 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with AutoMoves CA most frequently mention great service. AutoMoves CA ranks 20th among Auto Other sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 66.7%

• Car was Delivered to me in 7 days as promised and In good condition.
  • Delivery took 8 days from booking and I paid at their Toronto office.

• They take the car and store it and try to scam as much money as they can.
  • The manager of this company called himself Andy Leeds, cell phone 416-995-6148.
How would you rate AutoMoves CA?

“Very helpful!”

Thomas C.
9/9/20

I purchased a few classics out in Alberta and needed them brought down to my farm Near London, Ontario. Most carriers I had contacted would not touch a non running Vehicle let alone accommodate transport across the country. Mark was very helpful with Coordinating the shipment, talking to the seller and making sure all the parts come along With my purchase. Happy I found them!

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY”

Luc B.
3/10/21

I shipped my 2017 F150 from Alberta to New Brunswick and it was delivered with 1000$+ damage to it. After talking to Andrejs back and fourth for a couple weeks it seemed like they were going to pay for the damage, But now Andrejs won't answer any of my phone calls and emails. I've also read more about this company and they use family and friends to leave reviews to boost up their star rating. So I will repeat myself Do NOT use this company EVER.

car (56) 7 days (5) andy leeds (6) 8 days (6) point b (3) 2 months (3) customer service (3) toronto office (3)
thomasc1159
September 9th, 2020

With my purchase. Happy I found them!

chloej41
August 27th, 2020

I had never used a car transport service before. I received a call from Mark after getting an extremely high quote from another company. Mark immediately told me not to worry and that he would take care of the issue. Within minutes he gave me the best possible quote that beat the competition by $200. Not only that, the assigned driver was fast and friendly. He communicated with me the entire time until my car was delivered right to my door step. I can recommend Automoves to anyone without hesitation. I will be using them whenever I need car transport services again.

lucb45
March 10th, 2021
Verified purchase

bradk168
August 31st, 2020

Automoves supplied a quote and assured me everything would be fine they would pick-up the vehicle contact the seller and load my vehicle in a middle position. None of that was communicated to the trucker no confirmation from theri dispatch after promising calls back on 2 different days. No confirmation back when I cancelled the move and to the point they did not contact their trucker as the first he found out about it is when he asked for the pickup location a day later. Would not recommend this service to anyone who wants answers or on time delivery

madeleinev7
August 17th, 2020

This is the second time I have used Automoves and they were just as good this time as before. Pickup was on time with a thorough inspection of the vehicle and it was delivered earlier than promised. Our driver Albert was the same as before and remembered us, the pickup and delivery addresses. Everything went very smoothly this time as it did previously. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family.

johnj1560
August 7th, 2020

This operations is a scam. DO NOT USE this " so called company " two people work here by the name of Andrejs and Lynette. Absolute scam artists. Did not deliver vehicle as promised. This company needs to be investigated for FRAUD. Automoves must automatically move away and avoid your calls once they get your money

Tip for consumers:
SCAM artists, Thieves, do not answer phones once they get your money.

marcelg33
August 11th, 2020

Had to move my Ford Mustang across country during a military PCS from Alberta to Ontario, while I drove our second car. Mark from Toronto office set up the move, the drivers were prompt and professional, and the car basically beat us across the country, which meant I could take delivery the day after we arrived. No damage or other issues with the car or the delivery. Will likely use the service again during my next PCS.

errolr9
July 11th, 2020

Do not use worst company I ever delt with take your money then won't contact. 3 days late picking up car. Then wouldn't answer messages. When the car got here $770. Worth of damage. Said they didn't do it but driver confirmed it. Now can't get in contact. Stay away from this company. Should be put out of business.

sergec19
February 13th, 2021

Thanks a lot to AutoMoves. I was nervous at first, but glad to experience such a painless and worry-free delivery of my Ferrari! The car came in absolute condition.

meravn2
October 23rd, 2020

Definitely not recommending to use Automoves.ca
Delivery took an extra month, charged us extra then the agreed price, vehicle was damaged and items were missing.
Called and emailed several months for compensation or explanation and until today no reply from them.

eulahl
January 26th, 2021

I was nervous bcz I anyhow needed my car shipped to Ottawa within 3-4 days. Stressed level again raised when 05 shipping companies denied helping me. Well, that's not a thing to consider now. I met Automoves through online recommendation and they shipped car right on the time. Fantastic job.

kevinc1041
July 6th, 2020

I booked transit with Automoves, who required payment up front. That should have been the first red flag, but it was a rush job. I held the payment until the scheduled pickup date, and then they failed to show. That was three weeks ago.

Since then, they won't answer the phone, they keep passing me between contacts, and nobody will process a simple refund. All the voicemail boxes are full, and they have sketchy names like "WestJet Reservations" when you're leaving a response.

I suspect they're on the way out of business, so I guess I'm lucky they just have my money and not my vehicle.

Save yourself, use any other vehicle shipper!

daniellel291
February 18th, 2021

I was too concerned coz that's my first car- Audi A4. Well, AutoMoves exceed expectations I had and shipped the car carefully. Fine services.

reecer17
February 8th, 2021

To everyone at AutoMoves, thank you for all the help in shipping our car for the first time. We were extremely nervous about the process and your team made it very stress free & easy. 5 stars.

andrewe267
September 3rd, 2020

The service provided by Lynette at Automoves was superb! Talked me through the
Process, connected me with their driver and updated throughout the move! Everything
Was expedited and I received my vehicle in A+ condition on time! Way to go!

namana
April 7th, 2020

Worst company ever. My car was supposed to arrive in a couple weeks, it has been a month now. They're creating fake issues. I swear if I don't get my vehicle soon or damaged, this company will have a lawsuit at their hands, these scammers.

keving618
July 22nd, 2020

Shipping was late, lack of communication, damage to vehicle, would not respond to numerous calls and emails. Do yourself a favour and use another service.

mauricet33
August 7th, 2020

This was my 3rd car transported with Automoves. I had no problems. The car arrived in 6 days from Edmonton to Toronto. Fast, efficient service. No damage.

heleng331
August 31st, 2020

I truly recommend their service! Ruta from the Toronto office was an amazing host and trustworthy. Automoves made my life easy by transporting my vehicle from Toronto to Calgary, quick and reliable. I will definitely use of their service again! Thank you.

tshiyoyom
December 9th, 2020

These ppl are fraud their lied about the service they can provide for ppl... once your vehicle is on their hand ur pretty much screw cause thier won't answer phone and ur car won't get to the destination on time I've been calling and writing to these ppl for the last week wanting to kno whwre my vehicle is and its been a Rollercoaster

michaelr2403
August 9th, 2020

Very please with service provided. My car was delivered within promised time frame and the price was affordable. Online chat support was very helpful with answering my questions. Driver was mindful of the current virus situation and used gloves and a mask when handling the car.

shells9
September 14th, 2020

The incredible lack of communication led us to believe our car was stolen. We filed a stolen vehicle claim with the RCMP, Consumer Investigations Alberta also has an open investigation into this business and contacted us for our report, we were not the only people to file a stolen vehicle claim against the company. They CANNOT guarantee their delivery times as they do not have their own transport, they hire third parties and they cannot be held to the delivery time expectations of this company. They are basically a broker for moving cars. Our vehicle was suppose to have left Alberta on August 14, delivery time guaranteed 12-14 days, well on day 15 no car, day 18 RCMP called, day 19 told the car would be arriving the following day, day 26 still no car, day 27 with pressure from the RCMP, Consumer investigations, threat of a civil suit, threat to call CBC and everyone we know calling them because they were screen our calls, we finally got the car on day 28. You do not need this kind of stress in your life. Please, do not use this company.

marryd5
August 20th, 2020

I shipped a Jeep from Prince George, BC to Ottawa. What I thought would be several weeks getting on a carrier because of the remote location happened within 3 days and the jeep was delivered 10 days after pickup.

keving862
January 29th, 2021

Do not use this service, very unprofessional, ignores my calls. Vehicle delivered with damage. I would rate them 0 stars if the site allowed it.

Tip for consumers:
They do not have a claims department. This outfit is poorly managed

Products used:

patriciae581
February 19th, 2021

Thank you for shipping my 2013 Honda Accord on time. Your service was great and professional. My vehicle arrived safely and in a damage-free condition. You made shipping my car easy and stress-free.

They are a scam they are shady and don't respond back to you. They delivered 3 vechicles of mine and got them back after harassing them and yelling them i call the police. Save yourself the hassle and go with someone else. FAKE REVIEWS SHADY BUSINESS they ask you to pay them first and lie about where the vechicles are. These imbreds should not be able to run this business. I will be taking legal action to take these clowns down

By Mosh R.