Review of AutoMoves.ca

Tel: +1 (877) 577-8953 ext 1
info@automoves.ca

cheryld190
9/20/19
Automoves shipped my Toyota Prius from Calgary Alberta earlier this month. I was referred by my realtor friend in Toronto and took advantage of being able to ship personal items inside the car. Delivery took 8 days from booking and I paid at their Toronto office.
ryanm413
9/14/19
the owner is an $#*! who pretends to be running a big company so he can't be bothered to answer the phone and in the end charge you with daily storage fee

in reality this is just a small corp with one man amd one outsourced secretary (who also don't answer the phone) sitting in a small rented dirty warehouse unit
dalec186
8/29/19
Don't use this company. First of all most of their positive reviews are fake. If you look at the review history of the positive reviews it should show you that they are fake. I got suckered in. Gave them money to ship a vehicle from Montreal to Edmonton. The vehicle never got picked up and they kept lying about sending someone to get it. Eventually I got frustrated and asked for a refund. They agreed to refund me and said it would take 14 days. (Doesn't make sense as they said they would etransfer it). It's now been almost a full month and I still have no refund. They keep saying it will get done but it doesn't. I will be legally pursuing this money if I don't receive it back.

Do not use this company.
jessieb81
5/6/19
We Shipped a Mini
Cooper to Ottawa and back for one our ad agency clients. We were on specific
schedule and had to make sure appropriate timelines were met. At a slight
premium Automoves managed our logistics requirements and made the whole
process seem easier than it was. Job well done!
stephanies581
5/6/19
I buy classics and unfinished project cars out west and have relied on Automoves to bring them back from BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan and fields of Manitoba. No wheels, no problem!
hannahd64
4/15/19
Automoves is not a scammed company but their behavior and actions were similar to scammers and frauds, caused me too much depressed and scared that my car might be stolen. Fortunately, thanks to the help of policeman, I got my car back. I hired Automoves to ship my car from Toronto to Cold Lake, but they did not deliver my car after 2 months. They did not answer my call-phone, my text-messages, my emails until I went to RCMP-police station to ask them for help. Policeman helped me to contact with Andrejs, he promised he would deliver my car soon, but he broke his promise, he only gave me the address of the yard in Edmonton where my car was stored. Finally, I had to go to Edmonton and picked up my car after 3.5 months. When I dropped my car in their office at 1401 the Queensway- Etobicoke. ON, they promised that my car would be put on a truck and then delivered to Cold Lake after 3-4 weeks, but in reality, I myself went to Edmonton to pick up my car after 3.5 months. I am very frustrated with their customer service. Their service is the worst, so don't hire Automoves. Please see review before hire any vehicle shipping company at this website or at https://www.bbb.org/ca/on/etobicoke/profile/vehicle-transport/automoves-ltd-*******006. I had very bad feeling after hiring this company to ship my car, I was depressed, sleepless, anxious, headache and bad health. PLEASE NEVER HIRE AUTOMOVES.

Tip for consumers: PLEASE NEVER HIRE AUTOMOVES.

mariet139
4/8/19
Hi , I'm not going to make this long so here my experience. Speedy booking on calls and emails but that's it once they get your car nothing! Shipped my car from ontario to bc, late days picking it up ( lost work waiting ) than no paperwork showing up, no replies till car got there after 4 weeks when told 8 days. Car was spotless when it left, when I got it was filthy inside and out! Totally stressful situation would NEVERRRRRR recommend them EVERRRR! BEWARE !
zrt
3/22/19
scam,this company do not deserve to have any business, it took 4 month and 2200$ to get my car shipped from ottawa to vancouver, car arrived damaged,missing a light, and paint are scratched, they dodge my calls,do not replay email(unless you talk about money, instant reply!),do not reply text,they cost me thousands of dollars on repair and car rental, dishonest and rude people, never give them your business, I have pics and text,email history to back me up.
catelinl
3/17/19
These guys know what the heck they are doing. I thought that getting my project car back to Toronto would cost way too much but Automoves made it possible.
jackh255
3/17/19
I booked my transport through Automoves website and after chatting with Mark and few email exchanges with Ruta we made arrangements for door to door delivery. The driver showed up as promised, competed vehicle inspection and provided me with a copy of my bill of lading. I could do the payment online via etransfer after my vehicle departed. Very straightforward transaction!
teriv7
3/16/19
Easy to find and compare the price.easy to pay. From start to finish Automoves provided A+ service. I do recommend them, Thank you so much.
robertb1432
3/12/19
I booked Automoves for my relocation back to St. John's, NL. There was no way I would drive my car across Canada in this winter. It took 18 days in total but was well worth the wait and cost.
jakel72
3/9/19
I shipped my oversized truck to Moncton, New Brunswick with Automoves Vancouver office. I chose to drive my vehicle down from Victoria to save some money even though that pick up option was available. 2 weeks and my truck was back on East Coast. I was even able to to pack my tools in the back.
erich461
2/24/19
Automoves came recommended by my cousin who moved to Alberta earlier last year. He had a smooth experience and so was mine. Glad there are trustworthy businesses like Automoves.
ventoniaj
2/18/19
Automoves staff was very friendly and patient with me during the booking process. I had never shipped a car before or moved long distance so having someone explain each step of the process was very helpful. I'm very thankful I found this company.
munirm2
2/16/19
This is the worst auto movers, very bad in communication and unreliable, so BEWARE! Its 4 weeks now since they picked up my SUV from Windsor to be delivered in Vancouver. One of their drivers picked my car on wed 23rd Jan and delivered my car to Automovers in Toronto the next day because they told me my car would leave for Vancouver on Friday 25th Jan. I believed this guys, I didn't check and they didn't reach out. Jan 30th, I contacted them when is my car arriving Vancouver? Shockingly they told me the driver delivering my car would be leaving Toronto the next day - Jan 31. A week later, I reached out again they told me, my car should arrive on 13/14 Feb. Trust me nothing happened, not even an email from them. Friday 15th Feb, I managed to reach the ALMIGHTY Dispatcher on phone after several attempts to get hold of him on phone. He said we would let you know before 3pm and claimed they sent me updates - absolutely not true. Its Saturday, not a word from these guys. Disrespectful and dishonest. Its Feb 17th....I'm still counting and no words from them. Disappointment!
traceyb118
2/10/19
My husband got a new job offer in Toronto and we had to make a few swift decisions regarding our personal belongings and family vehicles. The new employer required us to provide a few shipping quotes and Automoves offer came in as the most competitive one. We were offered a family discount based on our 3 vehicles and the service was great.
nadirm11
12/5/18
Professional team! I entrusted my BMW shipment to Automoves back in September, but am only now writing this. I was quoted good price and reasonable timeframe. Sceptical at first, but had a good feeling, and glad I went with my intuition. The communication was clear, straight forward process and good service. Highly recommend these guys to anyone who needs their car shipped.
tamarak40
11/30/18
Have been using Automoves for many years, and I guess it's time I gave them some public credit. The company is great, very professional and personable. Occasional hiccups, but no one is perfect. We always send them bulk delivery requests, and always hear "absolutely, will be done." We get our cars in reasonable time frames and without a single damage. "If it ain't broken, why fix it?" is my motto to change, with this said, we will continue using Automoves Ltd for our vehicle shipments for as long as their service remains as good as it's been so far.
stevenm410
11/18/18
Shipped 2 cars from Calgary to Brampton. Received a great rate, efficient service and very pleasant customer service. Great experience over all! I recommend these guys to everyone from my family and friends.
samt123
11/12/18
I shipped my truck from Edmonton to Toronto and everything went perfect! Ruta was great with answering all my questions and she responded quickly making me feel comfortable with the process !
I would definitely use them again !
Ruta is amazing and my truck arrived on time!
dorothyk49
11/10/18
I couldn't have asked for better service than what I got from Automoves. Everyone on the phone was extremely pleasant and helpful! My car was delivered ahead of time without a single scratch.
The price that you get is the price that you pay, with no hidden fees. Prices were slightly lower than most competitors. It's amazing to see that they can combine lower costs, and better services!
josephb410
11/6/18
Had my Mercedes GTS delivered from Mercedes Downtown Calgary
to Toronto earlier this October. Mark explained all the

details and arranged a pick up in 3 days. Their enclosed

service cost was $400.00 less than competition and the

delivery time was exactly one week. Lady at their Queensway

Toronto location was very professional and accommodated

after hours delivery to my condo. Very happy with service

and value provided.
pamelad167
11/3/18
Got a quote and instantly knew it was a no-brainer. These guys operate across Canada. I had my car in Medicine Hat. A driver got in touch with me, gave me plenty of advance notice, pick up went smoothly. I flew in to Toronto few days later. My car was delivered on time to my house. Superb service! Definitely recommend Automoves.
kevinm698
10/26/18
Recently shipped my car with this company from BC to Ontario and couldn't be more pleased! Dropped off at their Vancouver terminal in the morning, and they shipped out the same day, as promised. From there, I was given updates upon request, which is very convenient. Questions - It's best to send an email, they answer them much quicker. I told them that couldn't pick up my car upon arrival. No problemo! They said they would hold the car until the date I was available. Need someone else to grab the car? No problemo! They asked for the person's full name and everything went smoothly. If I could give them 10stars, I would. Thanks, Automoves!

As much as I would like to disagree. I'm doubtful cos their actions look like scam

By Munir M.

I agree, they are bunch of deceits. I hate to admit this but its really disappointing. Don't do business with this guys!

By Munir M.

Questions? Get answers from the AutoMoves.ca staff and other customers.

16 Photos for AutoMoves.ca