Review of Auto-Forward

Tel: 888-254-7957
support@auto-forward.com

janety32
5/1/19

I came across the Ad online and it indicated it could monitor snapchat and other social media activities so i decided to purchase it and try it out as my intention was to be able to monitor my partners snapchat activities in order to keep an extra eye on him. Just exactly the same day of purchase, all of a sudden it all stopped and it didn't work out as expected. I got to discover that the software is not capable of monitoring snapchat activities on iPhone; i got so disappointed when i discovered this. I didn't bother wasting any more time using it and i instead moved on to hire a professional and reliable hacker who is very much capable of getting the spy and hack service done and performed for me. I did not waste my time trying to get help from any other spy app or software as i was of the mindset that getting help from any other spy app or software might not be able to monitor snapchat on iPhone as well and this led me to hire the services of ***HACK.WIZZ1 **AT** G MAIL. COM**

He was able to get the spy and monitoring performed for me and once it was completed within few hours; i was finally able to monitor and keep an extra eye on my partner and virtually all his activities on snapchat was revealed and made visible to me securely as well. I was very much satisfied with the service i got from ***HACK.WIZZ1** AT ** G MAIL. COM** When this spy software was unable to monitor snapchat activities on iPhone, professional and competent mobile phone hack expert ***HACK.WIZZ1** AT **G MAIL. COM** got the spy and monitoring done for me perfectly well. Never waste your time getting help from majority of these spy apps and software because most times, they don't always get the job done as expected and required of them to do. Get the help of a professional, reliable and competent hack expert instead; Hire ***HACK.WIZZ1** AT** G MAIL. COM*** for whichever spy, hack or monitoring services you might need help with. He is amazing.

aanar
4/20/19

The best way to avoid a psychological breakdown after experiencing or having to deal with infidelity is to make sure you are not just assuming your partner is cheating, don't say they are cheating until you have gathered proof of their act, confrontation without evidence is just unacceptable, i contacted internetwebport737 at gmail dot com when i was in the eye of the storm with my now Ex wife, i saw all her mails, whatsapp messages, kik and even pictures she exchanged with her lover, but it was easier at the end really, having proof helps a lot.
You can also text:+17853259842

alicea82
4/19/19

I wanted to track my kid's real time location and I paid $69.99 for it. Well, it didn't work at all and their customer support was worst. Believe me 30 days guarantee is just a joke to collect money. They don't provide said features. Our kids safety is much important than our money. So, I tried Xnspy and its location tracking feature is amazing. It is even less expensive than Autoforward. Interestingly, it notifies me about places I have added in their Watchlist.

khristinao
4/13/19

I paid $69 for something that does less than what a free app does. I can only see updated text and calls after 24 hrs. The GPS is the same issue. It's not real time. It didn't work at first so tech support asked me to download it again on target phone I did and only see text and calls from the previous day. Cant check contacts, app, or anything promised. How to I get my money back?

kenc221
3/19/19

Auto Forward requires me to install on target phone. That's not possible the target phone is far away from me . I wasted my money buying this . thanks to recommendations from Rose about Braid. Braid gave me access to target phone without installing an app on the target phone also without touching it . Braid got me access to the target phone with just the target phone Tel number.
Thanks Rose
Thanks Braid
I also recommend Braid
Braidmoore@yahoo com

noo44
3/14/19

I had a free/cheaper app that was SO, SO much better than this! It is completely inconvenient. The texts and call logs just have the phone number instead of having the contacts name already attached, as other apps do. There isn't any real time view of anything as advertised, it takes 24 hours for a text/call to come up. Also, the GPS logs are coordinates! I finally started copying and pasting to maps to make sense out of it. About the only got thing I can say is if you email customer service, they are very prompt in answering most questions.

johnd2276
3/3/19

These spy apps seem okay but I decided to hire a hacker that I read online here and had many great reviews . With their assistance, I was able to spy and hack into my wife's iPhone X to view all her text messages, photos, phone calls, WhatsApp and more! They installed my iPhone XR as the mirror phone so I was able to view everything on my phone remotely without no traces!! Just text +1-510-343-9250 for assistance or email hackerboss245@gmail com

daniellec191
2/28/19

To be Sincere all these Spy Apps are not worthy, and the few good ones that should work only lasts for about 36 hours before they also stop working. I think Professional Spy Experts are the only available options left for anyone who might be having issues with a Cheating Spouse or having extra-marital affairs.The Spy Apps keep debiting my credit card.
At least spyfix6 does not lie, he tells you initially how much it would be costing. If you are suspicious of a cheating Spouse, Need help with a wayward kid's device, Upgrade bad school grades. WhatsApp Chats, Facebook messages & messenger, Text SMS, Call Logs, GPS Tracker, Retrieve deleted files & Chat History
All for the price of Infidelity, Use spyfix6 AT gmail DOT com

ejjiejd
2/24/19

Not compatible with iPhone X, I hired a trusted mobile phone Spy expert/Hack expert ** ''Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com" ** After reaching out to the mobile phone spy expert , I was able to gain access to my cheating partner's mobile device within 24 hours of sharing certain information with the trusted mobile phone hacker.
I was able to read and access all the Apps found working on my cheating partner's mobile device including text messages , Twitter , Instagram , phone call recorded conversations , iMessages , Skype call history , and all email Apps located and working on my partner's phone. I sincerely recommend the services of this competent mobile phone hack expert for swift similar service.
****SOLIDARITY HACKER *AT* GMAIL . COM****

duepijee
2/22/19

I had all the reasons to believe my Partner was Adulterous after several signs carressing her iPhone Xs while talking on the phone. I got a Silicon Valley Tech start-up recommendation of a competent, trusted and confidential Mobile Phone Spy expert: via:*** Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com *** When i hired the Spy expert, within 24 hours he sent a platfrom to access my adulterous partner's mobile iPhone Xs'' and all her communication activities were accessible to me in a remote manner, I had unlimited access to her messages both recent and deleted including media files such as pictures, short video clips and sound /audio music clips too. The reliable and effective mobile iPhone Spy expert:...*** Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com *** is such a dependable service provider and very much confidential enough to have all secrets remain secured given his services. I will recommend the services of this competent and trusted mobile phone Spy expert:..........*** Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com ***.............

elkdod
2/20/19

iPhone penetration made easy. I had read about the effective mobile phone Spy expert...''
S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L . C O M '' After using the
services of a few spy Apps, i realized that it was a waste of precious
time and i decided to use a reliable , trusted and consciously
recommended mobile iPhone ''Xs'' Spy expert. I contacted the expert and
he delivered through a platform within 24 hours after consultation. This
platform i thought would be too complex for me to comprehend but
behold, It is user friendly moreover with the constant assistance from
the mobile phone spy expert who followed up every bit of the way to
ensure that i was navigating it the right way. Many thanks to the
trusted and effective Spy expert...**Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail .
com*** I would as well highly recommend his services to anyone looking
for a similar service. I gained unlimited remote access to all my
cheating partner's Mobile communication activities including and not
limited to Twitter, Facebook messenger , text messages , Phone call logs
history and it's audio conversations too, Tinder , Ashley Madison ,
instagram and all other communications activities Write to the trusted
Spy expert: ** Solidarity Hacker *AT* G-mail . com **

bobs610
2/13/19

I bought this product and was very excited to use it. Unfortunately, it never worked. I contacted support several times and never heard back. I tried to cancel my subscription from in product link, but it just presented me an error message. I requested a refund and was flatly denied and shown a link to the policy. The policy is a bit of a bait and switch. They suggest "money back guarantee if not fully satisfied" however that is not the case. Bascially you have 30 days, but if you don't like it or it doesn't work that doesn't matter. I am actually not quite sure what would allow for a refund, because by definition, i would need to use the product to decide if i wanted it or not. They say if you use it at all, you do not qualify for a refund. It is a terrible product, which doesn't work and the usability is blow mediocre and they draw you in with a 30 day "trial" but really once you pay, they aren't going to give your money back. I strongly recommend using something like teensafe. This is an unfortunate and sketchy business.

sdoijgw
2/11/19

Suspicous of your partner cheating on you..?? I registered Spyzie and Auto-forward App but they worked only partiallyi got to find out about a trusted and reliable mobile phone Spy expert..
.***Solidarity Hacker *AT* G m a i l . c o m*** This mobile phone Spy
expert was very efficient and reliable. I was able to gain access to all
the mobile phone Apps
located and operating on my cheating partner's mobile device including
but not limited to text messages, Phone call logs history and it's audio
conversations , Twitter , Instagram , Snapchat , Viber , Kik , iMessage
and all other Apps located and operating on my cheating partner's
mobile device. When i got accross to the mobile phone Hacker/Spy
expert:...***Solidarity Hacker *AT* G m a i l . c o m*** In addition he
was able to help me gain access to all past and recently deleted
messages and media files like pictures , short video and audio
clips....e.t.c. I would recommend the services of the trusted and
effective mobile phone h a c k e r/ Spy expert to anyone lookig for a
similar service to contact the Spy expert...***Solidarity Hacker *AT* G m
a i l . c o m***

roijefe
2/7/19

When this service did not fully function, I read some Silicon Valley reviews / comments about a mobile phone Spy Expert....In the journal i had read many positive referrals and reviews of a particular Spy expert. ''Solidarity Hacker ''AT'' Gmail . com'' My target's mobile phone was an ..iPhone ''XS'' which Spyzie could not really penetrate, The mobile phone Spy expert was able to gain remote access to the iPhone, which gave me unlimited remote access while receiving my target's mobile phone communications activities on my phone, including her text messages , Twitter, Viber ,Kik, instagram, iMessage , Facebook messenger , Phone call logs history and it's audio conversations......It all seemed like a movie to me but it was TOO REAL.....all the calls going inside and outside of her phone were all visible to me including text message content as well as mobile phone audio conversations exchange.The mobile phone Spy expert , ....**Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com**....................was able to help me retrieve all deleted messages and media files from my target wife's past mobile communications history. I will strongly recommend the services of this competent and reliable mobile phone Spy expert. Solidarity Hacker AT Gmail . com

adskrs
2/1/19

I was looking for how to access my cheating spouse's iPhone X to gain unlimited remote access, I read about this competent hacker in a Silicon valley handbook and i realized most modern Spyware companies like Spyzie . com made positive comments on this ethical hacker ''SOLIDARITY HACKER at GMAIL . COM''
I contacted this hacker and within 24 hours he sent me a link to a secured and anonymous platform with remote access to all mobile Applications located and operating on my cheating partner's mobile device. These includes but not limited to whatsApp , Facebook messenger , Instagram , Viber , Kik , and all other Apps located and operating on his mobile iPhone X such as Tinder , and Ashley Madison dating Apps and many more.
''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L . C O M'' As he was introduced as a reputable ethical hacker with a vast integrity which was why i could be confident enough to have shared confidential information with him needed to carry out the process. The hacker explained that these spy Apps are usually outdated and their developers fail to update it to meet current challenges. This hacker was recommended by 4 different other computer software engineers from silicon valley alone ,
...''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L . C O M''... did not disappoint me because he had told me the whole process and asked if i wanted to proceed before he started , No surprises and no hidden charges all through our 24 hour business / services transaction.
I can confidently recommend this hacker within my capacity haven used his services satisfactorily. He is sincere and transparent in his dealings which makes him trustworthy as i knew from the start before using him that only a secretive and confidential hacker could be used for mobile hacking services. I strongly recommend his user friendly services for gaining access..
''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L . C O M''..

togetheru
1/29/19

I tried using the Spyzie Apps but it was not working so i hired a reliable and competent and LEGITIMATE mobile phone Spy expert:
***Solidarity Hacker **AT**Gmail.com*** My partner started feeling funny and glues to her phone virtually all the time , talking and chatting on whatsApp, surprisingly when i get physical access and look at the Apps , it all seems deleted , including whatsApp chat and pone call logs history. When i contacted the hacker
.......''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R *at* G M A I L . C O M''....... , At about 24 hours after initiating contact with the hacker , i gained access to all my cheating partner's mobile phone communication Applications through a secured platform which was sent to me by the Legitimate Hacker/Spy expert. With the services of the competent , trusted and effective Legitimate hacker......
'''Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com''' i was able to gain unlimited remote access to all the mobile phone communications activities located and operating on my cheating partner's mobile device including but not limited to text messages, Phone call logs history and it's recorded audio conversations, WhatsApp, instagram , Viber , Kik , Twitter , iMessage, Skype and dating Apps located on her Apps including Tinder , Adult friend Finder too, All these were on her phone which i had unlimited remote access too. The most impressive service rendered by the competent Legitimate mobile phone hacker ....''SOLIDARITY HACKER **at**GMAIL.COM''......is the ability to retrieve deleted messages and media files from several months past communication history.
I will advice anyone looking for such an effective and trusted service to Spy and gain remote access to any mobile device's communications activity should contact
****''SOLIDARITY HACKER *AT*Gmail.com****

jennyb128
1/18/19

A classic f*%# you' after you buy it. No respect whatsoever for you as a customer. The program does not work and does not have all the features they say it does in their website. When you ask your money back they keep telling you they will do it, until you get tired or forget about it. Then if you complain too many times the the promised refund never happened they just say it's not possible anymore.
I read reviews like this before, but decided to go ahead cause I saw some good reviews in tech sites. Now I see they were very misleading and I should have actually considered the customer's opinions instead of websites that might have been paid to give perfect reviews.

kusherj
1/3/19

I have tried several Spy Apps. and they failed, I was referred to a competent , trusted and reliable mobile phone Spy expert....''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L. C O M''..
The services of this competent mobile phone spy expert includes unlimited remote access to all Apps located and operating on any mobile device including but not limited to text messages , Phone call logs history , Safari browsing history , whatsApp communication information , Facebook messenger , Tinder , Viber , kik , iMessages , and all other mobile phone communications application located and operating on any targeted mobile device. I confidently recommend the Spy expert to anyone looking for such services.......'' SOLIDARITY HACKER (at) GMAIL (.) COM ''......

colivenstrin
12/31/18

I tried this App and it did not function properly so i tried a hacker as recommended by a reliable friend....'' S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L. C O M ''.....This hacker is a trusted and reliable hacker, After 24 hours of contact with him, He sent me a link to a secured platform which includes communications history from my cheating husband's Samsung S plus mobile. I had unlimited access to such apps including but not limited to text messages , phone call logs history and it's audio conversations , whatsApp , instagram , snapchat ,Viber , Kik , Tinder, imessages , and all other mobile phone Applications located and operating on the target's mobile device. I can now also , confidently recommend the trusted services of the mobile phone Spy hacker :
....'' S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R (at) G M A I L (.) C O M ''.....

ibrahimovitchk
12/20/18

This app is very difficult for me as it didn't function and it kept repeating errors so I hired a known reliable , trusted and competent mobile phone Spy.
" SOLIDARITY HACKER (at) GMAIL. .com "
With his services I was able to gain unlimited remote access to my cheating partner's mobile device including but not limited to phone call logs history and its audio recording , Facebook messenger, Instagram, imessages , Viber , and all other communication activities from your target's mobile device. I strongly recommend the services of
" solidarity hacker at GMAIL.COM "

chrisk375
12/13/18

SCAM!!! This product and company are a complete are a complete and total scam. The product, for iPhones, does absolutely nothing that the website advertises. No social media, no email, no photos, no videos, no current text or phone records. There isn't even a jailbreak option for iOS. I spent two days emailing Kevin from their customer service department, and was told there was nothing that could do. And NO REFUND could be given because I had already downloaded and tried to use the program. Total SCAM and FRAUD. They should be jailed for what they are doing. It's criminal.

jeremya59
12/5/18

This company misrepresents their product and when I asked for my "100% Guaranteed refund" they simply said 'no'. If you want all the services you've heard about, or that they represent in their demo video you'll have to jail break your iPhone despite what you may have read. I was told by their support that in order to see social media interactions I'd have to jail break my phone. I'm not sure how this works on an android device but it's absolutely useless for iPhones.

micheler104
11/6/18

I did not even install this software. I requested a refund within three days of purchase. I am over 2 months later and NO REFUND!!! They keep telling me it's processed but I have received NOTHING! Emailed them again today to see what the latest excuse is!!!

vickib137
10/10/18

Not useful if you want to be discreet about monitoring.
The Hawthorne effect suggests people act differently when they know they are monitored, therefore this is not useful if you are trying to "catch" someone as the advertisements suggest.

randallr46
10/5/18

This is not a software you download. it's a website where they store all of the data. does not work as well as they "guarantee". and they tout 30 day money back guarantee but if you use the program, no refund. so how are you supposed to know if it's any good if you don't use it. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

Not sure....doubt it. The other phone must have Life 360 installed and willing to accept your invitation to join your circle or you are willing to join thiers.

By tornadojimbelino b.

Nope, and good luck with paying 20.00 more for tech support.

By Joni C.

It doesnt work at all.

By D B.

Yes. The 'target' phone has to be accessed by invitation through your Life 360 account whereas the holder of the 'target' phone must have Life 360 installed and accepts the invitation.

By tornadojimbelino b.

Yes. The other phone(s) have to be accessed by invitation from your Life 360 account whereas the owner of the other phone must have Life 360 installed and accepts your invitation.

By tornadojimbelino b.

No, as long as the other phone is capable of installing the Life 360 app. The other phone(s) have to be accessed by invitation from your Life 360 account whereas the owner of the other phone must have Life 360 installed and accepts your invitation.

By tornadojimbelino b.

If the phone is turned off, in a conversation, not connected to wi-fi or a cellular network you will not receive data. If the phone has 'location' turned off, Life 360 or any other device will not be able to track it up until its last location prior to the device losing cell service.

By tornadojimbelino b.

don't ever use ddiutilities they say you got a broken phone they can get info from it. its not true! You give them money and all monies are nonrefundable.

By elaine p.

hi sophie we can help each other hey info

By chichi R.
Questions? Get answers from the Auto-Forward staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Auto-Forward