Review of Auto-Forward

Tel: 888-254-7957
support@auto-forward.com

cpreiye
2/15/19

The Apps works uncertainly but fails woefully with iPhones. I was trying to gain unlimited remote access and i used Auto-forward which failed , So i hired a trusted and effective Mobile phone Spy expert.
***Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com*** he helped me spy/monitor my suspicious wife's mobile device ''iPhone 8plus'' i was able to gain remote access to all her mobile phone Apps such as whatsApp, instagram, Twitter , Viber , Kik, Facebook messenger , text messages, phone call logs history and it's audio conversations including browser history with safari and all other Apps located on her mobile device. Anyone looking for this similar service can contact:...***Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com***

bobs610
2/13/19

I bought this product and was very excited to use it. Unfortunately, it never worked. I contacted support several times and never heard back. I tried to cancel my subscription from in product link, but it just presented me an error message. I requested a refund and was flatly denied and shown a link to the policy. The policy is a bit of a bait and switch. They suggest "money back guarantee if not fully satisfied" however that is not the case. Bascially you have 30 days, but if you don't like it or it doesn't work that doesn't matter. I am actually not quite sure what would allow for a refund, because by definition, i would need to use the product to decide if i wanted it or not. They say if you use it at all, you do not qualify for a refund. It is a terrible product, which doesn't work and the usability is blow mediocre and they draw you in with a 30 day "trial" but really once you pay, they aren't going to give your money back. I strongly recommend using something like teensafe. This is an unfortunate and sketchy business.

sdoijgw
2/11/19

Suspicous of your partner cheating on you..?? I registered Spyzie and Auto-forward App but they worked only partiallyi got to find out about a trusted and reliable mobile phone Spy expert..
.***Solidarity Hacker *AT* G m a i l . c o m*** This mobile phone Spy
expert was very efficient and reliable. I was able to gain access to all
the mobile phone Apps
located and operating on my cheating partner's mobile device including
but not limited to text messages, Phone call logs history and it's audio
conversations , Twitter , Instagram , Snapchat , Viber , Kik , iMessage
and all other Apps located and operating on my cheating partner's
mobile device. When i got accross to the mobile phone Hacker/Spy
expert:...***Solidarity Hacker *AT* G m a i l . c o m*** In addition he
was able to help me gain access to all past and recently deleted
messages and media files like pictures , short video and audio
clips....e.t.c. I would recommend the services of the trusted and
effective mobile phone h a c k e r/ Spy expert to anyone lookig for a
similar service to contact the Spy expert...***Solidarity Hacker *AT* G m
a i l . c o m***

roijefe
2/7/19

When this service did not fully function, I read some Silicon Valley reviews / comments about a mobile phone Spy Expert....In the journal i had read many positive referrals and reviews of a particular Spy expert. ''Solidarity Hacker ''AT'' Gmail . com'' My target's mobile phone was an ..iPhone ''XS'' which Spyzie could not really penetrate, The mobile phone Spy expert was able to gain remote access to the iPhone, which gave me unlimited remote access while receiving my target's mobile phone communications activities on my phone, including her text messages , Twitter, Viber ,Kik, instagram, iMessage , Facebook messenger , Phone call logs history and it's audio conversations......It all seemed like a movie to me but it was TOO REAL.....all the calls going inside and outside of her phone were all visible to me including text message content as well as mobile phone audio conversations exchange.The mobile phone Spy expert , ....**Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com**....................was able to help me retrieve all deleted messages and media files from my target wife's past mobile communications history. I will strongly recommend the services of this competent and reliable mobile phone Spy expert. Solidarity Hacker AT Gmail . com

adskrs
2/1/19

I was looking for how to access my cheating spouse's iPhone X to gain unlimited remote access, I read about this competent hacker in a Silicon valley handbook and i realized most modern Spyware companies like Spyzie . com made positive comments on this ethical hacker ''SOLIDARITY HACKER at GMAIL . COM''
I contacted this hacker and within 24 hours he sent me a link to a secured and anonymous platform with remote access to all mobile Applications located and operating on my cheating partner's mobile device. These includes but not limited to whatsApp , Facebook messenger , Instagram , Viber , Kik , and all other Apps located and operating on his mobile iPhone X such as Tinder , and Ashley Madison dating Apps and many more.
''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L . C O M'' As he was introduced as a reputable ethical hacker with a vast integrity which was why i could be confident enough to have shared confidential information with him needed to carry out the process. The hacker explained that these spy Apps are usually outdated and their developers fail to update it to meet current challenges. This hacker was recommended by 4 different other computer software engineers from silicon valley alone ,
...''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L . C O M''... did not disappoint me because he had told me the whole process and asked if i wanted to proceed before he started , No surprises and no hidden charges all through our 24 hour business / services transaction.
I can confidently recommend this hacker within my capacity haven used his services satisfactorily. He is sincere and transparent in his dealings which makes him trustworthy as i knew from the start before using him that only a secretive and confidential hacker could be used for mobile hacking services. I strongly recommend his user friendly services for gaining access..
''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L . C O M''..

togetheru
1/29/19

I tried using the Spyzie Apps but it was not working so i hired a reliable and competent and LEGITIMATE mobile phone Spy expert:
***Solidarity Hacker **AT**Gmail.com*** My partner started feeling funny and glues to her phone virtually all the time , talking and chatting on whatsApp, surprisingly when i get physical access and look at the Apps , it all seems deleted , including whatsApp chat and pone call logs history. When i contacted the hacker
.......''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R *at* G M A I L . C O M''....... , At about 24 hours after initiating contact with the hacker , i gained access to all my cheating partner's mobile phone communication Applications through a secured platform which was sent to me by the Legitimate Hacker/Spy expert. With the services of the competent , trusted and effective Legitimate hacker......
'''Solidarity Hacker *AT* Gmail . com''' i was able to gain unlimited remote access to all the mobile phone communications activities located and operating on my cheating partner's mobile device including but not limited to text messages, Phone call logs history and it's recorded audio conversations, WhatsApp, instagram , Viber , Kik , Twitter , iMessage, Skype and dating Apps located on her Apps including Tinder , Adult friend Finder too, All these were on her phone which i had unlimited remote access too. The most impressive service rendered by the competent Legitimate mobile phone hacker ....''SOLIDARITY HACKER **at**GMAIL.COM''......is the ability to retrieve deleted messages and media files from several months past communication history.
I will advice anyone looking for such an effective and trusted service to Spy and gain remote access to any mobile device's communications activity should contact
****''SOLIDARITY HACKER *AT*Gmail.com****

jennyb128
1/18/19

A classic f*%# you' after you buy it. No respect whatsoever for you as a customer. The program does not work and does not have all the features they say it does in their website. When you ask your money back they keep telling you they will do it, until you get tired or forget about it. Then if you complain too many times the the promised refund never happened they just say it's not possible anymore.
I read reviews like this before, but decided to go ahead cause I saw some good reviews in tech sites. Now I see they were very misleading and I should have actually considered the customer's opinions instead of websites that might have been paid to give perfect reviews.

kusherj
1/3/19

I have tried several Spy Apps. and they failed, I was referred to a competent , trusted and reliable mobile phone Spy expert....''S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L. C O M''..
The services of this competent mobile phone spy expert includes unlimited remote access to all Apps located and operating on any mobile device including but not limited to text messages , Phone call logs history , Safari browsing history , whatsApp communication information , Facebook messenger , Tinder , Viber , kik , iMessages , and all other mobile phone communications application located and operating on any targeted mobile device. I confidently recommend the Spy expert to anyone looking for such services.......'' SOLIDARITY HACKER (at) GMAIL (.) COM ''......

colivenstrin
12/31/18

I tried this App and it did not function properly so i tried a hacker as recommended by a reliable friend....'' S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R at G M A I L. C O M ''.....This hacker is a trusted and reliable hacker, After 24 hours of contact with him, He sent me a link to a secured platform which includes communications history from my cheating husband's Samsung S plus mobile. I had unlimited access to such apps including but not limited to text messages , phone call logs history and it's audio conversations , whatsApp , instagram , snapchat ,Viber , Kik , Tinder, imessages , and all other mobile phone Applications located and operating on the target's mobile device. I can now also , confidently recommend the trusted services of the mobile phone Spy hacker :
....'' S O L I D A R I T Y H A C K E R (at) G M A I L (.) C O M ''.....

ibrahimovitchk
12/20/18

This app is very difficult for me as it didn't function and it kept repeating errors so I hired a known reliable , trusted and competent mobile phone Spy.
" SOLIDARITY HACKER (at) GMAIL. .com "
With his services I was able to gain unlimited remote access to my cheating partner's mobile device including but not limited to phone call logs history and its audio recording , Facebook messenger, Instagram, imessages , Viber , and all other communication activities from your target's mobile device. I strongly recommend the services of
" solidarity hacker at GMAIL.COM "

chrisk375
12/13/18

SCAM!!! This product and company are a complete are a complete and total scam. The product, for iPhones, does absolutely nothing that the website advertises. No social media, no email, no photos, no videos, no current text or phone records. There isn't even a jailbreak option for iOS. I spent two days emailing Kevin from their customer service department, and was told there was nothing that could do. And NO REFUND could be given because I had already downloaded and tried to use the program. Total SCAM and FRAUD. They should be jailed for what they are doing. It's criminal.

jeremya59
12/5/18

This company misrepresents their product and when I asked for my "100% Guaranteed refund" they simply said 'no'. If you want all the services you've heard about, or that they represent in their demo video you'll have to jail break your iPhone despite what you may have read. I was told by their support that in order to see social media interactions I'd have to jail break my phone. I'm not sure how this works on an android device but it's absolutely useless for iPhones.

micheler104
11/6/18

I did not even install this software. I requested a refund within three days of purchase. I am over 2 months later and NO REFUND!!! They keep telling me it's processed but I have received NOTHING! Emailed them again today to see what the latest excuse is!!!

vickib137
10/10/18

Not useful if you want to be discreet about monitoring.
The Hawthorne effect suggests people act differently when they know they are monitored, therefore this is not useful if you are trying to "catch" someone as the advertisements suggest.

randallr46
10/5/18

This is not a software you download. it's a website where they store all of the data. does not work as well as they "guarantee". and they tout 30 day money back guarantee but if you use the program, no refund. so how are you supposed to know if it's any good if you don't use it. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!

debbies323
8/22/18

it doesnt work and when you try to ask for money back they will not give it .. its a waste of 69.00. Terrible company

lorir167
7/5/18

Software does not work. They refuse to give refunds. My email receipt said $69.99 but my credit card was charged $99.98! Do not use this company!

tatianak6
1/2/18

This is a complete & total SCAM!I I followed up on my refund and was told I would not be getting one since I activated. So much for "100% Guaranteed to work!" "Risk Free, Guarantee".

db187
11/17/17

Not only did this program not work or even load, ilf mobile apps ignored my requests for a refund. After about 10 months I gave up... DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

tiffanys77
2/8/17

I don't have a lot of patience to begin with and on top that, dealing with a cheating husband makes me even more impatient and crazy! So, I decided to get Auto Forward and boy, am I glad I did!

I their service was outstanding as well as their program. It only took a few minutes for me to start seeing what was on his phone. Had a few questions about how the program work was able to call the rate hundred number were a real person picked up and answer my questions. It's nice to see that some companies still take customers first.

Good company with good product.

pattyp10
10/17/16

This spy system and the support services is very bad. Their spy system does not working all
the times and when you need support service they does not help you at all. My gbs data it not working for 7 days now and it still not fix. Please don't buy from this company you waste your money on yourself.

christopherm105
10/4/16

Do not buy anything that comes from ILF Moblie Apps. I purchased Auto Forward Spy and it does less than half of what the claim. On top of that, they will attempt to extort more money from you by locking you out of your data and then trying to charge you monthly fees. This is especially criminal when there is no mention of any monthly fees anywhere.

They are charlatans, liars and thieves. Save your money and the hassle. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. If you don't believe my review, search ILF Mobile App reviews, there are plenty of negative reviews that reflect comments like mine. I only wish I researched better first.

ashleym166
9/29/16

I purchased this product, and the very next day was on the phone and email support because none of the features worked, yeah it showed me some information, but only what was still on the phone at the time which I didn't need any sort of software to see! They told me "just wait a little bit, it loads in bulk so it will not populate right away" 2 days went by and nothing new was uploaded, so I called and cancelled and asked for a refund. A week later I followed up on my refund and was told I would not be getting one since I activated the license key and there was uploaded information to the account. So much for "100% Guaranteed to work!" "Risk Free, Guarantee" So now I get to dispute through my bank. I only had the product for a total of 4 days and had contacted support immediately with no resolution, I think that constitutes a refund! DO NOT USE THIS APP UNLESS YOU LIKE TO THROW MONEY AWAY, in which case I can give you my number and you can just give it to me instead, I probably have better tracking skills than this app anyway.

apryly
9/22/16

This company has horrible ethics and illegal practices!! 100% satisfaction is advertised but they refuse to refund regardless. Purchased it as a one time fee for the license a few months ago and now they are deactivating accounts unless you pay a 30/month subscription fee!!!!! Not to mention the majorities of their features DO NO WORK! I'd rate them a zero if it was possible.

connied36
8/31/16

This is a complete & total SCAM! This company should be shut down for fraudulent practices. The program doesn't work at all and they refuse to refund your payment if you "activate the license key" which obviously is necessary in order to find out it doesn't work. I am in the process now of disputing the transaction with my credit card company.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE POSITIVE REVIEWS and purchase unless you're willing to throw your money away.

Not sure....doubt it. The other phone must have Life 360 installed and willing to accept your invitation to join your circle or you are willing to join thiers.

By tornadojimbelino b.

Nope, and good luck with paying 20.00 more for tech support.

By Joni C.

It doesnt work at all.

By D B.

Yes. The 'target' phone has to be accessed by invitation through your Life 360 account whereas the holder of the 'target' phone must have Life 360 installed and accepts the invitation.

By tornadojimbelino b.

Yes. The other phone(s) have to be accessed by invitation from your Life 360 account whereas the owner of the other phone must have Life 360 installed and accepts your invitation.

By tornadojimbelino b.

No, as long as the other phone is capable of installing the Life 360 app. The other phone(s) have to be accessed by invitation from your Life 360 account whereas the owner of the other phone must have Life 360 installed and accepts your invitation.

By tornadojimbelino b.

If the phone is turned off, in a conversation, not connected to wi-fi or a cellular network you will not receive data. If the phone has 'location' turned off, Life 360 or any other device will not be able to track it up until its last location prior to the device losing cell service.

By tornadojimbelino b.

don't ever use ddiutilities they say you got a broken phone they can get info from it. its not true! You give them money and all monies are nonrefundable.

By elaine p.

hi sophie we can help each other hey info

By chichi R.
Questions? Get answers from the Auto-Forward staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Auto-Forward