This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Authorize-international.net

Authorize-international.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Authorize-international.net?

“Positive. Broker Elisa recommended this site”

Pradeep K.
6/23/20

Broker Elisa recommended this site. The process took 2 days - she promised one day but that's ok ) I decided to accet payment in crypto. I believe in potentiol of cypro during Covid-19 pandemic. I received 1035 litecoins on my Electrum wallet. I want to say thank you to Digirock and my broker. I and my friends could not sell even one domain for at least $500 usd on Sedo.com. I recommend you to all my friends. Your fees are lower and you are more effective than Sedo!!! Very happy client Pradeep))

“www.authorize-international.net is a scam”

Pritam O.
1/30/18

One of the domain agents from South Korea sent me a mail to buy my domain for $40,000 and to get domain authority certificate in English, Korean and security fee for Ethereum Escrow Transaction.I lost $6228. These people work hand in hand with fake domian agents

pradeepk163
June 23rd, 2020

Very happy client Pradeep))
pritamo
January 30th, 2018

These people work hand in hand with fake domian agents

Questions? Get answers from the Authorize-international.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Authorize-international.net?

Have a question about Authorize-international.net?