Assignment Bank UK

Assignment Bank UK has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Assignment Bank UK ranks 1072nd among Essay Writing sites.

How would you rate Assignment Bank UK?

“Real Company! Good Service”

Ezekiel O.
11/26/19

I ordered a CIPD assignment here, after using courseworkwriting.co.uk Got my assignment on time and was done very well, a little feedback came back from my assessor which was implemented accordingly. I recommend it to every CIPD student

“Don't be scammed..”

Matt N.
10/20/20

I am a true user who used these people services. They claimed in their website that assignments are written by experts which proved to be totally fake and wrong, the quality is something far by all means. Before one day from the due date, they came with punch of questions and data they needs me to provide although it can be searched online and prime task of the writer. The paper delivered was nothing than a one written by high school student, a lot of wrong calculations and grammar issues. Dont use them..

mattn205
October 20th, 2020

Dont use them..
ezekielo13
November 26th, 2019

Tip for consumers:
These people help students with their assignments and dissertations. You can view their services page on their website.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Assignment Bank UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Assignment Bank UK?

Have a question about Assignment Bank UK?