Review of AskMeBazaar

Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, India
help@askmebazaar.com

shitalap
8/24/16

i have purchased a product on 7 july 2016 for Rs 1200/ +.they cancelled the the order after a waiting of 20 days. and after lodging a complaint for refund they did not refunded till 24th August 2016.
pls help me by sending address of this cheater company, suggest me the mechanism to deal with this kind of fradulant issues.

spgkvs@yahoo.co.in

shaguftab
7/25/16

13 din me pesa return krne ka commitment kia ar aaj 35 din ho gaye pesa nahi aaaya a/c me product bhi baps mgva lia

jithint
7/25/16

Dear All,
Its my Request don;t purchase any item from askmebazzar, in my opinion this site should have banned, bcz this month (11.07.16). i ordered one bean bag, it cost is 2029 Rs. and after two days i checked in track order Id, its showing The order was cancelled and after that i called customer care number,for what reason ordered has been cancelled, they are saying item was OUT OF STOCK, up today they are not refund my money, At least they are not inform to me the ordered was cancelled . so don't buy any item in this Site.

krishnamoorthym
7/4/16

Dear sir, we brought combo shirts from ask me bazaar last month . but they are sent wrong sizes. we raised complaint in that day itself. but still date your person not collected materials . this is not the way of bussiness . waste of our time,money. . this way u cant run bussiness .very shameless our complient number : qrc 98086969 order numAB12208025p3561393 pls clear this issue .other wise we raise the complient in consumer court

akhib
6/30/16

The company is very irresponsible towards the customer. I purchased a kitchen kit from askmebazar.com but I received the material incomplete and damaged. I returned the material after consultancy but still yet to be refunded after so many months. Please do not go for this site, its totally untrustworthy

shashik11
6/15/16

lagta hai ki ask me bazar appne campany k worker ko salry achhi nhi deti ..is liye product damege milta hai...

manojc5
5/10/16

What the hell is going on My Order ID : ABF11839972. I have placed an order from askmebazaar.com for Samsung 32FH4003 (32 Inches) HD LED Television. Order Placed on : 27 April 2016.
As per your website Estimated delivery Date in 6 days.
By today it is more than Estimated delivery Date but I did not get product or the status of the product.
when i track my order, It is showing Order Shipped from the day i placed the order. It is requested to you, Kindly deliver my product as soon as possible.
Otherwise provide me, your Branch Manager and country Manager contact Number & Email ID. so that I can contact your managers.
Looking for the feedback otherwise I will go consumer forum regarding the same. This is the third mail but i did not get a single response from end.

Note :- Your team are always sharing a same template.I want to ask you, What is your 10 working days and when it will be complete.

Thanks for sharing your concern with us. As we have informed you earlier that the delivery of the product takes up to 10 working days. Thus, we request you to wait for some time. The product will be delivered to you shortly.

We hope your concern has been satisfied. We're closing this ticket. In case you feel more resolution is needed for your concern, please feel free to write back to us.

Ticket: http://support.askmebazaar.com/helpdesk/tickets/97176

Maisha
Team AskMeBazaar

vickyj8
5/5/16

420 company paisa debe ke 6 month bad bhi product live nhi sabhi emply very lazy and activty less, paisa lens ke baad mob. Per bhi baat nhi karte

jakkaa
5/2/16

Don't buy any product.I ordered Paris polo jeans for girls but they sent boys jeans.I was shocked.

jagbeers
4/24/16

i buy bag from the ask me bazaar . But the Quality of that bag is very bad,All the stitches has broken after a month use. so my experience with ask me bazaar was very bad. I will not go for the shopping with it.

joginderp
3/25/16

NEVER EVER USE THIS SITE FOR SHOPPING.

I tried to purchase Speaker from the website. The order was made successfully but after few days they said it is out of stock. If the item is out of stock why there is an option for Add to cart.

I have a shopping voucher of 1000 Rs which I tried many time to use on the site but there system not accepting the coupon code at all. Contacted to support staff many time. They just wrote every time that they have resolved the issue but when I try to use coupon for shopping it again not works. So many times.

somiyaa
3/13/16

Dear all, Don't trust in askmebazaar.com, This is fraud company also provide faulty products. No use of buying product from this cheap company , No use of raised ticket, i'm sharing my Sorrow which i have gotten from askmebazaar.com, I have (Order Id: AB9419269) my product (Pro Connect 10400 mAh Power Bank) on 2th feb 2016 and i have rechieved duplicate Power bank in 5th feb 2016. Which was used as well as duplicate. I have raised ticket (#54907) on same day. But it' been complited 1.5 month but i didn't get reply from askmebazaar.com and when i tried to call they said will update you via ticket so i request you all this is fruad company don't trust any more. now i don't have any way of Repent.

Thanks
Abdesh sharma

piyushg5
3/8/16

askmebazzar.com is given a fake product after sending they cannot repick the by contact customer care you can courier product then one customer care we can't receive the product,another one said i receive but it going to quality check , all time i take diff. infromation from askmebazzar please all new customer can't purchase the product from askmebazzar becouse they can't refund money easy i suffer from 2 months to refund daily i call in customer care .it is froddddd site making people fool .....

vivekv1
3/7/16

skmebazaar.com ek chor company hai.maine ek led fan 24 feb ko order kia tha. order ke bad jab maine askmebazaar ke customer care se bat ki to unhone bola ki product 8 march se pahle deliver kar dia jayega.maine 7 march ko phir phone kia unke custmer care alag alag bate kar rahe the koi bol raha ki mere pass product n hone ke karan apka order 6 march ko cancel kar dia gya hai.phir maine dubara 7 march ko phone kia to customer care wale bolo ki aap 8 march ko product deliver ho jayega apka order cancel nahi hua hai.

phir maine 8 march ko phone kia to ye bol rahe hai ki mere pass product nahi hai.isliye aap ko product deliver nahi ho payega.aur aapka paisa 7 din ander refund ho jayega.

customer ka paisa ye 20 se 25 din tak askmebazaar interest khata hai.customer kai bar inko phone kare apne paise ke liye to ye refund karte hai.

askmebazaar se order karne ke bad customer ko n hi ye phone, sms aur mail nahi karte hai. customer bar bar phone kare to ye apke order ke bare me batate hai.

main ek bar bugat chuka hu kipya aap bhi bache isse.

askmebazaar ke ghatiya company hai.

sheshn
3/6/16

i have Puchas Camera on Date is 03-030-2016 after send a mail next delivery ...
but not delivered ....yet 06-03-2016 so bad service ...

venug1
3/3/16

I Venugopal frm bangalore its my personal bad experience with AskMebazaar team they really cheaters I signed contract in Oct 2015 for 5 years for to develop web site and its hosting and to get business from them for my fitness center and for fitness equipment too before receiving amount of rupees 48000.00 they frequently called me for payment after that no calls from them and message from them for 30 days later i frequently called but they said we will soon complete and it went again another 30days further I asked them to give back my paid amount or els ill go and file case after that they pushed me for further till the date they haven't refund If i call them they don't pick my call the names are madur: 8904731163, priyadarshan:9036010102 and shuba: 9538387353 and they said that the back hand people will call and they will refund and many people called and they were asking me for reasons every time giving answer to them i fed-up and I said them finally if u want know the reason please check my email which sent to u and read it I said really they are cheaters I feel the whole company is in bad attitude might be all bad gathered under one roof I might file case on them next week and u people be aware of it and whoever comes to u 1st ask them to finish the job 1st and then give payment.
thanks

bindun
2/23/16

I had ordered a combo of red and blue Varanga Anarkali set for Rs.699/-. I received the parcel today and was shocked to see the product! The display showed "anarkali" suit, but I received just ordinary suit. The material was different from what was displayed. Red and blue net duppatta was stitched with WHITE thread! It is a very sub-standard product. Sorry to say that I will NEVER order anything from Askmebazar.com or advise anyone to do so. Thinking of approaching the Consumer court.

Tip for consumers: HOPELESS....

babitab
2/17/16

Its a fully fake site.

yamunab
2/15/16

I had ordered a powerbank on askmebaazar.com. Received a fake MI powerbank which was damaged and very old. The product was not even working. Customer care staff did not help in getting my money back. I had used a promotional coupon which I won in a contest to pay for half of the total amount the rest by COD. Support staff mentioned that I won't be getting an alternate coupon! In the first place they should be sued for shipping fake products. Should shout this wedsite down!

savyv
2/15/16

worst service no one can helping out i didn't get any sale through AskmeBazaar. very bad service before registered they had many promised me regarding sales but results are 0

abhishekg7
2/11/16

items shown on site is not actually delivered. Do not buy anything on it

lovelyt4
2/7/16

Never buy anything from this bakwas website (ASK ME BAZAAR) . Dont ask nd Dnt buy. plzz

gauravm7
2/4/16

Hi I had ordered a wildcraft ursa black backpack for me. I know the exact size and material of bag as my friend have the same bag. But when bag came to my house it I was disappointed to see the bag. Because the bag was very small as compared to the images shown on the site .I scanned the bag and realised that this bag is not original Because the logo was not exactly same as the one showed on website.

They give us huge discounts on products but the product quality is not up to the mark. They dont allow us to write the reviews on the website. I think the reason behind that is very same, that they will get very bad reviews on their products.

please be sensible and look for options on other sites.

I have provided link of the product below so everybody knows what I m taking about.

Thank you.

askmebazaar.com/wildcraft-ursa-black-p1927643?search=1&defSearch=0&store_front_i
d=8864&utm_medium=grabon&utm_campaign=coupon_gab

smikshag
2/2/16

Askmebazaar is the best online shopping sites always their products is real not fake. I am regular customer of this site since last one year. They delivered their product at the time. Services also good. Overall are perfect ....

promilal1
2/2/16

Ask me bazaar is the best website for shopping where we can find all kinds of products at reasonable price. My friend recommended this site then i read this reviews and ordered a sports shoes from here. I got some discount on that shoes. After 2 days i got my ordered that was amazing overall...... i had nice experienced with askme bazaar.com.

Please don't make the mistake of buying premium products from this website.

Troll their CEO Kiran Murthi on twitter till you get your order

By Vaishnavi B.

It is a fraudulent website, you will be better off dropping your money in a well.

By Vaishnavi B.

Questions? Get answers from the AskMeBazaar staff and other customers.

10 Photos for AskMeBazaar