AsianGoodsDVD.biz

AsianGoodsDVD.biz has a consumer rating of 1.67 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AsianGoodsDVD.biz ranks 83rd among DVD sites.

How would you rate AsianGoodsDVD.biz?

“So glad to have found this website”

Melba D.
7/12/19

So glad to have found this website. I stumbled on it accidentally and have ordered More than two dozen titles from their selection. Anytime I ordered a title that was out of stock, I was notified by email, and was able to order another title without any delay in the shipping. Sometimes the grammar and spelling in some of the English subtitles can be a little bit strange, I attribute this to the difference in culture, and it doesn't throw me off the plot.The price is right, and my orders are received within the time limit which I've been given, Besides interesting plot lines and talented actors, i'm learning a lot about the Asian culture. Extremely satisfied!

“Do not use it's a scam”

Bill L.
10/18/20

Ordered dvd series ice fantasy after six months still no dvd eventually got in touch with them to be told that it's out of stock and to chose something else and send another 15dollars to deliver it, went to website and lo and behold ice fantasy is still for sale, asked for money back but no communication or refund. Just a scam don't use.

billl467
October 18th, 2020

alicel204
November 4th, 2020

Totally fake company. After 7 weeks, I still didn't receive the item. They are basically taking your money without providing the goods. They should be reported.

melbad2
July 12th, 2019

Extremely satisfied!

Tip for consumers:
Robert Sy is a pleasure to deal with. I get prompt responses to my emails, and if I have a question about a product before I order, he sends an immediate response.

Products used:
I used every DVD I ordered. It was never necessary to return anything, so I can’t comment on a return policy.

jinb5
November 4th, 2019

DONT BUY ANYTHINGS FROM ASIANGOODS DVD. THEY ARE OUT TO CHEAT YOU!
THEIR DVD ARE IN AVI. FORMAT THAT CAN'T PLAY ON DVD PLAYER. THEIR DVD ARE NOT ORIGINAL. MOST OF THE DVD ARE DEFECTIVE. THEY CLAIMED THEIR DVD ARE REGION FREE. BOO $#*!. UNSCRUPULOUS SELLER, THEY ARE OUT TO CHEAT

edgare6
April 25th, 2017

I ordered two Korean series from them, at $35 and $15, respectively. The $35 series was unplayable (all 3 discs); the $15 failed on Episode 11 (no English subtitles). So both were defective, and I claimed a full refund. Paypal agreed - BUT ON THE CONDITION THAT RETURN SHIPPING COSTS WOULD HAVE TO BE BORNE BY ME. So, having bought rubbish products I'll still be out of pocket by about $15 (shipping).
Their products are cheap - but for a reason.

moniquep3
November 18th, 2016

I made a purchase that included 1 dvd set of Jumong (Korean drama) for $25 USD and a 3 drama set for $36. I paid an additional $2 for tracked shipping.
1) The dvds were all 244p or lower- it was almost impossible to see anything besides a visual blur on "6 Flying Dragons"
2) 3 out of the 4 dramas did not have english subtitles- which is what I as an english speaker require. All the listings clearly state English subtitles included.
3) 2 dramas did not have anything written on the dvd disc. Instead you have x amount of avi files on the disc- which means you will need a burning software (and burn them) to watch them on a dvd player.
4) Customer service is almost non-existent. I use yahoo and the cs also has a yahoo account; however, when I inquired about my tracking (THAT I PAID FOR) they claim it was sent. This info was not in my spam folder, not accidently deleted - just never sent and the undertone was as if I was wrong for contacting.
5) During my paypal dispute I suggested $49 return, but the only offer they gave was $45. $63 was my total minus $2 for tracking= $61 - the 1 dvd that was too bad (1/3 of $36 =$12). Thus $49. I was thinking about accepting the $45, but I'm almost sure this seller continues their business off of cheated money. $4 adds up when you're talking about 100 people.
------------------------
To conclude: Stay far from! The pricing might be $5 less but it's not worth going through the hassle and time.

Questions? Get answers from the AsianGoodsDVD.biz staff and other customers.

We offer a huge Selection of Korean drama, Chinese drama, Taiwan drama and over 1000+ titles to choose from. All items Free Shipping Worldwide

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AsianGoodsDVD.biz?

Have a question about AsianGoodsDVD.biz?