Review of Netflix

nicadmin@netflix.com
2017 Customer choice award

lauram221
12/10/17

My family has had Netflix for 8 years now and the only negative is they don't have many of the classics. It's hit and miss. Sometimes they're there, but not for long. We could use more of them. Please!!

johnw655
12/5/17

I have been a user of Netflix since 2006. We love this service. Now they have their own content such as MindHunter (an awesome per Criminal Minds series!!!). I highly recommend this streaming service.

haraganoo
12/5/17

I love movies but often the movie does NOT live up to the hype. Sooooooo.... as soon as it comes out I add the title to my Netflix Queue. See it within a few months of being in the theater. Now to the Streaming, some good months some bad months. But it does have a great selection of documentaries, foreign movies and canceled TV series.... Mixed bag but still lots cheaper then other alternatives. But it does not offer as much as it once did. So if you are thinking of subscribing get a mix of streaming and DVD.

friedab6
12/5/17

And just like Neck Licks-Netflix is pure pleasure. The original series are some of the best entertainment to be found ANYWHERE! There is always something to watch-its not a bunch of empty channels-you get far more than what you pay for! If you cut the cord-as we have-and want to pay for just one entertainment resource, Netflix is the one to get.

nicolec168
12/4/17

Netflix has great original programs. There is a huge sekection of genre to choose from.

The site is user friendly for the young and old.

lanetteh1
12/4/17

What I really like about Netflix is the Original Programming! Series like "Stranger Things", "Glitch" and "The Mist" make it worth having. A couple of things I don't like is they take off Movies without warning, and they don't have a lot of the newer TV Series and it takes forever to get new movies. And the cost of it has gone up very quickly! I was paying $8.99 (Which was a lot higher than my son's price of $5.99 but ok, I was a little late to the party) Then in November 2016 it went to $9.99. Then 6 months later in May 2017 it went to $11.99. And now in November of 2017 it goes up to $13.99 so I can have a small amount of shows in HD! I am rethinking the HD thing! So that is over 50% increase in 1 year! Maybe the new Disney Streaming Service will be less expensive. Or maybe Netflix will go down, since it is going to lose all Disney/Marvel/Star Wars movies when the Disney service goes on line (or maybe sooner!)

mp107
12/4/17

Netflix puts fresh excitement into watching. Being able to see foreign series and films, brand new comedy and the latest actors is a wow.The spectrum is broad and the price puts all the commercial ones to shame. Can't do without it.

heidia19
12/4/17

Netflix is great if you like binge watching t.v. series. Not so many good movies. If your looking for t.v. without the contractually high cost then Netflix is perfect.

johnj420
11/30/17

They give Good Service I like everything about Netflix They always take off the good shows and movies and leave you with a bunch of crappy ones that you've never even heard of.

gaylas2
11/28/17

I like everything about Netflix, except that you are asking me for 100 characters.I said all I wanted to say.

giseled1
11/27/17

I live and breathe Netflix! Especially on a rainy Sunday! I love it! Very affordable. We have a 4k television and its beautiful that Netflix has 4k programs.

laurag31
11/27/17

I don't get it- you can watch shows on Netflix as they air i.e Designated Survivor and yet Netflix is always 1 or 2 seasons behind on other really good shows i.e Line of Duty.
Thats my only gripe.

kimberlyh71
11/27/17

I have been subscribed to Netflix for about five years. I love it from the tv shows to the movies. I don't even mind wanting for another season of anything. Just so I can watch what I want when I want without commercials.

aubreyk13
11/27/17

would be nice to see old movies shown again, but ya gotta rent them on a c d. don't like that .you should be able to view what you like , BUTTTT u wouldn't pay the fee for da disc, generally speaking good.
have a pretty good mix of movies.

pamelaf11
11/26/17

They offer decent movies. You do have to search and read reviews. It's fun to stay home and enjoy a Netflix Nite with family and friends.

michaelk272
11/26/17

Today with hundreds of cable channels to flick through and on-demand choices from your cable supplier.....it's actually a pretty good bargain to have NETFLIX as an alternative source of entertainment!! The cost per month is nominal, and the wide variety of categories to choose from are fairly extensive. I tend to watch a lot of documentaries on NETFLIX, and find them to be for the most part very good entertainment. Movie selections are also very good, and you can dial in the type of movies you are interested in such as drama, scary, action, etc!! All in all, I really feel that NETFLIX is a very good source of viewing options at the right price. Don't get me wrong....NETFLIX is not the end all be all....but dollar for dollar it provides some great viewing. If you never tried NETFLIX, I would recommend it especially for having a wide enough selection to suit almost everyone in your family. Thumbs up here for NETFLIX!!!!!

christopherb144
11/24/17

I am a HUGE MARVEL MCU guy,and an X-ARMY Vet,at that,SO I am very excited to see so many successful Marvel characters doing well on this format for movies,And the PUNISHER episodes that just came out were WELL worth the very small increase in price to me,so I can't complain!
The only thing I'did like to is a better selection or Marvel/Avengers cartoon episodes that have been out forever and they WOULD Be VERY POPULAR WITH ALL VIEWERS,and kids,and Family also!
And a more Consistent updating of popular shows and their NEWER Episodes.
Overall ,I enjoy Netflix,and I don't mind an increase of $2.00 or whatever little chump change that is!

taylorm115
11/23/17

I got rid of cable five years ago - got Netflix about two years later and it was the best decision ever. For $10 bucks a month I get all the movies and tv shows I could ever need to keep me entertained (some of the content is lacking, but there's definitely more GOOD than bad). Big fan of a lot of the original series like Bojack Horseman and Kimmy Schmidt.

tima76
11/23/17

BLOODLINE is a great show. Please bring it back for a fourth season and more. The writing and acting is at the same as Breaking Bad.

alexn80
11/23/17

o serviços é de qualidade com grande variedades de filmes e séries. mas recentemente tem saído alguns filmes infelizmente.

harleyb34
11/22/17

The SHOWS are excellent And the original movies are even better, I wouldn't watch anything else for movie night in our house thank u Netflix

dianao19
11/21/17

I have been subscribed to Netflix a long period. They have excellent price and awesome quality. I really liked it. I am well satisfied when i watch movies on Netflix.

falaha1
11/20/17

is so usefull, netflix make me feel better when i start searching music exactly what i want, i hope netflik can go and more grow..

juanc117
11/20/17

En todo el mundo, netflix es la mejor plataforma de entretenimiento y no hay quien le pueda ganar y lo mejor que ahora mismo ya produce sus propias series y películas que les han hecho ganar premios de La Academia y varios más. Simplemente lo mejor, a todos nos encanta. Felicidades!!

vine72
11/19/17

Con un costo davvero contenuto, permette la visualizzazione di svariati film, serie TV, anime e quant'altro con dei codec davvero ottimi, difatti, lo streaming è veramente veloce addirittura con una rete adsl da 8 mb/s (pessima).
Netflix ti da la possibilità di provare l'abbonamento per un mese gratuitamente e di disdire senza problemi.
Lo consiglio vivamente a tutti!

17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I tried to use Netfli 2 times on windows Vista with no luck. It had some problem with Microsoft Silverlight. Kept telling me to download it but I already had it on my computer. Then I was told to call Microsoft to fix the problem. You could stay on hold forever with them. I finally cancelled my membership. To many issues with to much time.

By susan s.

2016 & 2017 DVD rentals from Netflix have gone from 4 per week for years to just 2 per week on the unlimited plan. NOT WORTH IT. MANY DVDs NO LONGER AT NETFLIX.

By Ray G.
Questions? Get answers from the Netflix staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Netflix