Review of Netflix

mhakobyan@netflix.com
2017 Customer choice award

rauls21
5/22/19

They have raised the prices to many time and lowering the quality. I have been a customer for years and seen the price raised at least 3 times and the quality dropping.

nyimar
5/19/19

I have looked this site its very much useful and i love the site netflix. Easily downloadable and watchable

nwajeirr
5/14/19

Wow. In recent times, finding a credible only business is really difficult. I'm indeed glad that I found this. This online business is unique and special in it's own way

jos140
5/13/19

Netflix, knows how to do business: like Amazon Prime, they listen, respond & react to customer complaints. It is an evolving company: One to be emulated.

cleisond
5/10/19

In my opinion, the best entertainment app in the world. Very innovative and dynamic. Certainly something well studied and worked, with the experience and the effort of its employees, the app is always improving every day more.

Tip for consumers: Select your tastes so the app understands and shows you something related.

kateym1
5/10/19

I think that overall Netflix is good. The only complain I have is that the prices keep going up, because those are depending on the country from where you are watching it. Sometimes issues with streaming whatsoever.

josep183
5/10/19

I can't recommend Because Netflix really isn't the best anymore they stop canceling popular shows and fans are out breeding.

shaylas61
5/8/19

I think that overall Netflix is good. The only complain I have is that the prices keep going up, because those are depending on the country from where you are watching it. The offer is quite vast. Quality is very good. No issues with streaming whatsoever.

rodf32
4/29/19

The movies description is turning me off. After reading it, i don't want to watch the movie any more. Examples: a video, a murder, destroy a family. Or a father, a daughter, a mother, so much about to go wrong. Theses A this A that, A A A , make me look for another movie.I spend more then an hour locking, and on the end I dont watch anything. And next day is the same thing. Also, same movies shows up in Action/thriller/drama/crime/sci-fi. You go in a loop.

erlynd
4/28/19

Just new in NETFLIX, before I was just dreaming having Netflix subscription I find it expensive just to watch a show we'll you can eventually watch it soon when somebody uploaded it..
But, when I found out that there are so many shows,movies,series that I could watch unlimitedly I had to subscribe.. Then I was so amazed of how huge the selection Netfilx have, my thinking of how expensive it is just to watch erased.. Now I watch Netflix almost everyday,every time I had a free time, because I get to entertain by the shows, movies and also learn the history of different places because they have it here..
all in all its satisfying and worth paying for me..

mikea48
4/14/19

It's not a website - it's a window into filmography and describes 90% of my downtime. Yes, I am biased - and use Netflix every day I've even paid for my family to use this service, as they have their own viewing habits. I like the feature to set up different accounts and I also enjoy the email/whatsapp notification for a new series link or episode. It's one of the few websites which has changed the way I spend my leisure time and I think concept for investing in new netflix shows are funded in a non-traditional, low budget series really supports the fact, I am enjoying TV more now than I have ever watched before.
So, in summary - give netflix your money every month and you'll enjoy every moment of the new series released to your devices. There's no debating the matter. The service is far better than Amazon Prime, Now TV or Apple TV (ive used them all) and wayyyy better than getting a DVD delivered or going to the local video shop (awww, remember those days??)

tanmans
4/8/19

Netflix has terrible shows and movies and when they happen to get a good one they always take it off. Anyways dont forget to like and subscribe.

Send me an email 20salleetg@student.mcsin-k12.org

Sup to pewdiepie

michaell1019
4/4/19

I got an email last month stating my service fee was going and then again this month stating my service fee was going up again. They are worse then cable companies what next they want you to bundle

nicop7
4/2/19

Netflix is generally reliable and has content for almost anyone to watch. I would recommend it to anyone.

ricardoh35
4/1/19

Not feeling the whole "the best one" vibe... Yeah, the service is good and has some really great shows to entertain yourself at the weekend evening. But there is nothing "more", you know.

roryb36
3/26/19

Great variety of entertainment. Has its own programming of excellent shows. Allows your ability to purchase other streaming programming and still pay much less than cable services.

eulaha
3/26/19

Netflix is a good resource. Netflix is my hobby, Netflix is my life! Wonderful selection of TV shows. Fair subscription fees. Recommend!

waynes33
2/25/19

I recently joined Netflix again after a hiatus of many years, I received a 30 day free trial. I have a Roku device and I added the Netflix app, logged in and all was well for the first week. Suddenly while watching a show a swirling orange icon appears and then my profile and my son's profile disappears and it switches to my daughters (Kids) account. There is no option to switch profiles and exiting the app and re-entering the app takes us directly to my daughter's account. Restarting the Roku brings back the option "Who is watching Netflix" where I can then re-select my profile but, after a few moments the profile is gone again and I am force back into the kids profile.

I contacted Netflix via chat and informed them that their app is the only app that we have trouble with. The app opens and I can watch kids shows all day but, the two adult profiles disappear completely. I let them know I also uninstalled and reinstalled their app with the same results. Immediately the customer service rep tried to shift blame to my Roku device even though I told them that their app opens and the problem is internal to their app. (What if I would have bought a new Roku on that advice?) When I wouldn't let them off the hook that easy, they said they had to do "research" and then returned to tell me that there was a server issue that Netflix engineers was trying to fix. It has now been a week and the same problem keeps happening over and over. I can use any other app on the entire Roku app store without issue but, Netflix is the only one I can't use without a problem.

I don't know if my family is going to keep watching or in my case "not watching" Netflix past the end of the free trial. I really like the selection of shows on Netflix but, if you can't watch them then what's the point.

sarahm779
2/15/19

Probably the only friend I have nowadays. I love Netflix. My whole family does. But I heard they are increasing their plan prices?

janes171
2/11/19

Raising the prices again,are you kidding me?Sometimes they have good content but they are getting as arrogant as cable/satellite with their bull.I just got done talking to them and they said in order to get my money back from overpaying for a plan I do not want(All of a sudden can't change plans when it is on hold,set to trap the customer and guarantee them max money)I would supposedly need to cancel my account and start a new one.(?!)On previous occasions when there would be a hiccup come up with my account they were always super helpful and correct whatever was going on.Not any more.If they raise the prices again they will lose me as a customer.We really need to check them before they turn into just like cable/satellite turned out.Wake up people!!There are plenty of free and lower cost options!

michellet156
12/21/18

Our whole family LOVES Netflix. Great to binge watch series or plenty of movies to choose from. I like how you can create profiles so each family member has their own watch list and history.

marys1088
12/6/18

For a monthly fee of $7.99, I get ENDLESS entertainment. Variety of different genres, binge watching, and original shows. Who could possibly ask for more?! Oh yeah, AND no commercials!
Never a problem, always there.

Tip for consumers: Truly the most bang for your buck

rebeccaf42
11/27/18

I have been home bound due to illness and Netflix has been with me through it all they are fantastic!!! I love it!

kevinh441
11/22/18

Yeah, it was very good streaming for a lot of series but requires a good quality internet, Pricing little high.

markb1069
11/21/18

I love the content by Netflix. They're the most reliable and excellent service provider. If they decrease price a bit it would be better.

19 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I tried to use Netfli 2 times on windows Vista with no luck. It had some problem with Microsoft Silverlight. Kept telling me to download it but I already had it on my computer. Then I was told to call Microsoft to fix the problem. You could stay on hold forever with them. I finally cancelled my membership. To many issues with to much time.

By susan s.

2016 & 2017 DVD rentals from Netflix have gone from 4 per week for years to just 2 per week on the unlimited plan. NOT WORTH IT. MANY DVDs NO LONGER AT NETFLIX.

By Ray G.

Ohh finally someone thats having the same problem...Netflix always blames my Wi-Fi but, I know thats not the problem. Considering canceling.

By Ada A.

Questions? Get answers from the Netflix staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Netflix