Review of Netflix

mhakobyan@netflix.com
2017 Customer choice award

briannal21
5/22/18

My family has been using Netflix for at least the past 10 years and it was what initially replaced cable for us. I have become a huge fan of many Netflix produced shows such as Stranger Things, Black Mirror, Easy, etc. I also love being able to binge watch multiple seasons of other shows with zero commercial interruption. I really don't see a future where I am not a user of Netflix.

anthonyi24
5/14/18

I had tried netflix a few years ago, but it didn't last very long. I quickly watched everything that was there and had no more titles to watch. I renewed my membership again 6 months ago and I have to say I was very surprised. OMG there are so many movies now on netflix. They even have, like most of the popular TV shows. I'm trying to get into the documentary series now.

It is also reasonably priced. The only annoying thing, is I can't manually select the resolution. The netflix algorithm automatically selects the resolution. It gives me the best reolution based on the internet speed. Most of the time it's okay. But sometimes, they mess up and I have to watch like 5 minutes at a poor resolution, while the algorithm figures out the speed, i guess.

Anyway, that's only a minot complaint, overall, pretty great.

barbd32
5/7/18

Joined Netflix recently hoping to find things to watch to get away from the yukky things offered on TV. I have searched for several movies that I missed in the last few years and they are not on Netflix. I want to watch Netflix on my TV and it is just too difficult to search--even to find the search screen--and the content is disappointing. I am not really interested in watching Netflix on my computer at my desk! At the same time I started accessing content available through my Prime membership and I like it. I'll keep trying with Netflix for a couple of months before I decide to keep it.

nailaha
5/1/18

I'm a happy customer of Netflix past 2 years. I love this channel and always will be its customer. I adore Tv shows and I have a chance to watch in HD all my favourite tv shows! Keep going!

ronw82
4/22/18

I have been a Netflix customer for the past three years. For $13.99 per month, I have the ability to watch various movies and tv shows in HD. Movie and tv show content is better than Hulu. However, Netflix does have content available that seems questionable plot and material wise. Hints the four stars. Other than that, no complaints!!!

cindyt68
4/16/18

My son had signed up for Netflix and forgot his login information so I called Netflix and not only did they switch the subscription from my sons name to mine but they also gave us the remainder of that month on my subscription and on top of that they gave us a free month totally love Netflix

josec209
4/16/18

There are many choices to choose from when it comes to you movies and TV shows. Netflix is a great and inexpensive way to catch up on episodes you might have missed. Or just binge out on seasons you missed. One things I found I don't like is...
No other every show or movie is on here. Most are bit a few I wanted just were not available.

hueyl9
4/15/18

Customer service is the worst thing ive seen this of the 49th parallel!
I've been a client of many years now and i just cant believe that we live in a society that could not give a $#*! about CUSTOMER SERVICE, , IT USED TO BE "the CUSTOMER is always right" that's a load of crap.
NETFLIX has enough nerve to double and triple it's monthly payments which went on for several months in 2017.......we confronted them about it and they gave us 2 months free for all payments they red's (it was more than 2 months that's for sure it was several monthe) and they said to get rest from your bank...needless to say the bank said they were foolish and the laughed us out the door saying "that's a NETFLIX problem" we called NETFLIX and they refused to pay, we sucked up the cost (of all those payments) and moved on.
FLASH FORWARD TO TODAY........
same thing happens since January 2018 to present day NETFLIX has taken not 1...not 3....YES COUNTEM A RECORD SEVEN TIMES , SEVEN PAYMENTS OF 13.99 THATS 97.93 !!!!!!!!!!!
After November 2017 we were "assured that this second account was closed and never to be opened again) .....somehow this acct was re opened and NETFLIX charged us. We tried to explain to VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT that that acct somehow was reopened after we'd been ASSURED it wouldnt be and ive asked for something in return for them remove 97.93 (2018) and well over a hundred dollars in 2017.
Now NETFLIX flat out refuseS to budge any not assume any responsibility and basically laughed as I asked for a refund or exchange for a few months free considering that with all payments they'd taken would be over a year free. They refuse to even give a month free.
So would I recommend NETFLIX not after I found out they DO NOT CARE about their CUSTOMERS , WE'RE JUST $$$$$$$ SIGNS.
NOW IM ON A MISSION TO TELL EVERYONE I MEET NEVER TO BECOME A MEMBER OF NETFLIX ....TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE TERRIBLE
SIGN DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER

springk
4/7/18

I've had Netflix we're probably going on at least 10 years now. Started with the DVDs that came in the mail and it was always fun to see what was coming next, and to be able to build up your playlist and had the next one returned automatically when you turn to the current disc was great. Course DVDs as the case with most technology overtime, have gone on away for the most part in lieu of or in favor of streaming. I have Netflix free now through my phone carrier which is a pretty cool benefit, but I have no problem paying $10 a month for the service. My biggest gripe with Netflix is the constant reversion to standard definition vs. HD. I have called a couple of times and the claim is that it's my Wi-Fi, yet I have Hulu live and Roku and neither of those seem to have a problem with the HD streaming. And it's not pleasant to look at a standard-definition picture on a 60-inch TV-the quality is just quite poor. However the pros it most definitely outweigh the Cons with Netflix, and I will continue to subscribe to it. Especially since I have about 27 people in my family using my login and I've never had an issue with Netflix telling me that I've got too many devices connected

joey553
4/3/18

How long til she blames your poor ratings on an internet video? Zero integrity. Complicit in the attempted coverup.

chrisa305
4/2/18

making America great again. canceled the 180 dollars a month watch 5 minutes of show and 15 minutes of commercials. like seriously what are you even paying for anymore, screw cable!

susiea13
3/31/18

Netflix Live Streaming package (though more affordable) contains lower budget movies and shows, including B actors). Any past movie or TV show that was a top notch hit will not be found on Live Streaming. It's a huge disappointment for those on fixed incomes and lower budgets. In fact, I find it demeaning. There's a sense of feeling treated like low class citizens, with the more affordable Netflix streaming. The movies and shows live streaming offers, consistently leave me feeling disappointed. Even movies and shows that formerly were available for live streaming, have been strategically moved to DVD only package, leaving only scraps for those who cannot afford to pay extra.

Tip for consumers: If you want quality movies and shows, do not sign up for Live Streaming.

jenniferw289
3/24/18

Enjoy watching Netflix especially their series exclusives. I binge watch several series, supernatural, Gilmore girls, izombie, Jane the virgin and many more

natsh2
3/19/18

Enjoy watching Netflix especially their series exclusives. I binge watch several series by season I.e. 13 reasons why, stranger things, The crown, Reign, Jane the virgin, etc.

tvttvyr
3/19/18

Lets make people watch the whole movie in the preview mode. Of yeah to be a complete POS lets not have any options you turn off. They're criminals.

lorif64
3/15/18

Netflix The Entertainer. Binge watching on sunday what other than netflix? my subscription will never end :)

nicon11
3/15/18

Been with Netflix for a few years now - always been exceptionally good - good variety and I love the way it works across all devices and allows you to download movies and series now - which is great for travelling.

mistid1
3/9/18

Sometimes i think what i would do without Netflix? My timepass - my entertainment - My Stressbuster!

tonym196
3/5/18

Netflix is 1000% over for me - You don't nuzzle up to the enemy and promote them (ie Obama, Letterman, most of Hollywood) in the middle of a civil war and get my support ever again.

This media streaming is all going to go blockchain and torrent, anyway. Hollywood is a gross display of self-importance, ideological subversion, brainwashing and ignorance.

The vast vast majority of actors, actresses, directors and industry leveraged critics are disconnected from humanity and today's reality. They are overpaid, under informed and brainwashed to support global communism. Just mind blowing to see who these people really are. Yeuch!

Uncensored blockchain and torrent technology, with videos of real people, real talent, good news, fair play and integrity will put this nightmare group of elite "entertainment propaganda" into the grave of what will be rememberd as Earth's Dark Ages. How's that for a legacy!

There are all kinds of options for free tv and movies online - lots of free comparable apps too. Tubi and Crackle and a plethora of other apps are out there for free movies/tv.

yalondap
3/5/18

The hubby and I got rid of cable well over a year ago in exchange for Netflix. We really only watched 3-4 cable channels but had over 800+ options for the 170.00 price tag...and that was after the whole Flex Pay option What a rip-off!! I set up Netflix for only 10.94 a month and added my son who lives in another state with parental control! Netflix even notifies me if he uses another device to watch movies from. People looking for other entertainment options other than cable should check out Netflix and dont forget that you can also choose to watch Netflix Originals as well as other movies and TV shows that are not immediately listed under New Releases, Whats trending etc..Its really easy to get stuck here scrolling when there are still loads of other options available.

alejandras12
3/2/18

I do enjoy Netflix, but sometimes the reduced content on my country gets me mad. When I travel to another country there's plenty of series and movies, like 50% more, I wish the service here was better.

rachele55
2/24/18

For what they charge, Netflix is amazing. We can find something ranging from documentaries to scary movies to popular TV shows to crime dramas. There is no shortage of what you can watch. Is it cable, no. Does it give you the newest of the new, no. If you don't care about that stuff and watch occasional shows and movies it is the bees knees. Only downside, and this is usually dependent on your internet speed not Netflix itself, sometimes the shows are interrupted so the wifi can regain its signal.

kathrinem4
2/24/18

I do like Netflix but it gets tiresome having to watch the same movies or programs all the time! I would like to see more of a variety and not the same repeating ones...update, update, PLEASE !!!!

keithw97
2/20/18

Netflix used to move more high quality movies to streaming from the DVD list. Now it seems mostly junk movies get moved from DVD to streaming. This doesn't encourage customers to switch to streaming as Netflix plans for us to do.

ronb138
2/19/18

Due to my wife's disability, she cannot operate any type of electronic devices, remote controls, computers, cell phones etc. She can however, binge watch netflix 6 to 8 hours a day which is her primary enjoyment in life. Unfortunately, every hour and a half or so, netflix stops her show with the "Are you still watching" message which is not a major issue if I am in the house to reset the show. Most often, I am outside caring for the livestock and she must wait until I return to the house. This is a major issue which netflix refuses to address. Am now looking for another service that does not doe this

18 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I tried to use Netfli 2 times on windows Vista with no luck. It had some problem with Microsoft Silverlight. Kept telling me to download it but I already had it on my computer. Then I was told to call Microsoft to fix the problem. You could stay on hold forever with them. I finally cancelled my membership. To many issues with to much time.

By susan s.

2016 & 2017 DVD rentals from Netflix have gone from 4 per week for years to just 2 per week on the unlimited plan. NOT WORTH IT. MANY DVDs NO LONGER AT NETFLIX.

By Ray G.

Ohh finally someone thats having the same problem...Netflix always blames my Wi-Fi but, I know thats not the problem. Considering canceling.

By Ada A.

Questions? Get answers from the Netflix staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Netflix