Review of Netflix

mhakobyan@netflix.com
2017 Customer choice award

michellet156
12/21/18

Our whole family LOVES Netflix. Great to binge watch series or plenty of movies to choose from. I like how you can create profiles so each family member has their own watch list and history.

marys1088
12/6/18

For a monthly fee of $7.99, I get ENDLESS entertainment. Variety of different genres, binge watching, and original shows. Who could possibly ask for more?! Oh yeah, AND no commercials!
Never a problem, always there.

Tip for consumers: Truly the most bang for your buck

rebeccaf42
11/27/18

I have been home bound due to illness and Netflix has been with me through it all they are fantastic!!! I love it!

kevinh441
11/22/18

Yeah, it was very good streaming for a lot of series but requires a good quality internet, Pricing little high.

markb1069
11/21/18

I love the content by Netflix. They're the most reliable and excellent service provider. If they decrease price a bit it would be better.

alexisp45
11/15/18

If you sign up for Netflix wanting it to essentially be pay T.V. but without the hassle of having to sign up for a dozen expensive packages just to get access to the four or five shows you actually want to watch, you're going to get what you pay for.

Here's the rub though. If you live outside of the United States, quite often the selection of shows that aren't produced by Netflix will seem to be fairly limited. While it's great that Netflix is producing quality content such as Orange Is The New Black, Stranger Things, and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, it can come as an incredible disappointment that the shows you were a huge fan of ten or fifteen years ago aren't there.

So the actual content can be a bit of a mixed bag. It seems like a lot of the not-produced-by-Netflix content is just Bollywood movies and Korean dramas. Sure, that stuff has its audience, but how many people in Australia are actually watching that stuff?

But this is a fairly minor gripe against an otherwise good service. Netflix does provide a good range of original shows, many of which are of pretty good quality. And, unlike some of the shows on YouTube Red, you know that there's some quality control people around instead of the decisions being made solely based on who's currently popular.

gerards40
11/11/18

Their library is updated quite often and the video quality is stunning. I don't regret buying premium at all.

ashleyj147
11/11/18

One of my favorite websites, I use it every day! Great TV shows and movies. Every time I have to wait a certain amount of time, I just click on my favorite series and the time flies by amazingly quickly! Netflix offers a great entertainment and great price for it. I will probably use Netfilx till the day I die.

raymondn22
11/11/18

Great quality of content and great monthly deals. I love that Netflix has such a great variety of movies and TV shows to watch and they keep creating new TV shows as well! I just finished The Haunting of Hill house and I fell in love with the show! Netflix, please keep adding such great TV shows in the future!

harryl85
11/10/18

Netflix is absolutely amazing if you don't watch it everyday because then its very difficult to find something interesting. Its a great way to chill out with friends, but only if you haven't watched all the latest stuff. Even if all the episodes come out at once its better to savor it for later.

cathm7
11/9/18

I mean the site is nice and all. but for the subscription price i'd like to have all the movies available all the time.

kathyp181
10/30/18

It a great idea just wish I could get movies I like or more interested in. Great prices and plenty of catalogues.

freddym33
10/23/18

Netflix offers a lot of tv shows and movies as well. There could be subtitles in more languages available but that's a minor issue I think.

nikot2
10/21/18

Huge collection of movies and TV shows. Very entertaining. The monthly price is affordable and valuable for the quality of services they provide. Couldn't find a better website to watch movies and shows.

alans323
10/21/18

Thin k i now watch netflix more than regular tv however would be great if more was added per month. Id like more movies updated

sallym167
10/21/18

Netflix is my everyday companion. It has so many good shows to watch and the library keeps expanding. It is very easy to navigate through website and the visual and sound quality of the content is excellent! The premium membership could be cheaper, but I am willing to pay the price, because Netflix equals fun!

randyb224
10/18/18

So many good shows and the library keeps expanding. Although premium membership could be cheaper, Netlix offers a lot of fun.

elyses3
10/15/18

On one hand, there are some great finds for movies or television shows. On the other hand, I've come across some very poorly thought out Netflix Originals that should have been removed immediately after realizing what they had done. Yes everyone is entitled to an opinion but this movie was not shown "as opinion based", it was shown as facts with doctors who "knew these ailments" therefore making these poor unsuspecting people involved look nothing more than mental cases just using family & friends. This alone is why I have a harder time now supporting Netflix. Hearing the real stories of the people who thought their stories could help others & for it to be totally turned around on them, they were all mislead (to put it gently) & Netflix knew exactly what they were doing.

stephaniek157
10/2/18

We've had Netflix for years. Love the low monthly prices, and the DVD rental plan. We don't even mess with Redbox anymore, because we get DVD's shipped directly to us. Plus they provide you with e prepaid envelope to send the DVD back in. They have just about every DVD you can think of, new releases and classics! Also, they have great Netflix original series, tons of popular tv shows, and movies! I would DEFINITELY recommend Netflix!!! Plus no contracts!!!

haleyt11
9/27/18

High quality, good service, what is a normal TV cable.
Netflix is the future.
I love the new changes they have bought for us lately.
10/10 would lose my social life again

good idea
good price

sonjaj5
9/26/18

Netflix is amazing. Right now I am loving the Netflix original shows Ozark and Better Call Saul. Brilliant programmes - addicted.

ameliar31
9/25/18

I do love watching shows on Netflix. Great site which offers a wide choice of films. Highly recommend!

clarar37
9/24/18

Shows ..all except shameless and the office re runs..pretty much suck..not as much good movie selection somethimg has changed to netflix in the last year

gweno5
9/22/18

Ok, so the movies are "ok" and the tv shows are "ok" but the customer care... leaves a lot to be desired. When you sign up and asks for a payment method, paypal is offered, however it will ask for a credit/debit card also. It WILL not accept paypal debit card as payment and when you ask customer care for help to change it... oh heavens, I have never had a "rep" get arrogant with me about changing a payment until this morning. This makes the hassle of getting Netflix really not worth trying. I have tried two different reps and neither were:
1. able to be nice and
2. able to help
What good is having customer care if they DON'T care??? Or better yet, be able to help? SHAME on you Netflix!!

18 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I tried to use Netfli 2 times on windows Vista with no luck. It had some problem with Microsoft Silverlight. Kept telling me to download it but I already had it on my computer. Then I was told to call Microsoft to fix the problem. You could stay on hold forever with them. I finally cancelled my membership. To many issues with to much time.

By susan s.

2016 & 2017 DVD rentals from Netflix have gone from 4 per week for years to just 2 per week on the unlimited plan. NOT WORTH IT. MANY DVDs NO LONGER AT NETFLIX.

By Ray G.

Ohh finally someone thats having the same problem...Netflix always blames my Wi-Fi but, I know thats not the problem. Considering canceling.

By Ada A.

Questions? Get answers from the Netflix staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Netflix