Review of AscendTech

Willoughby, Ohio 44094, US
support@ascendtech.com

matg14
5/30/19

I was looking to replace my workstations GPU with one with more RAM. I found the K5000 card that I was looking for at $100 less then everywhere else.
Not only was the card in pristine condition when it arrived but it arrived earlier than expected and packaged extremely well.
Customer service emailed me every step in the process and answered any questions I had before purchasing.
Im very happy with my purchase and will be back to shop with them again for sure.

Tip for consumers: Dont listen to the negative reviews, most are user error that they are blaming on a company.

paulo166
11/20/18

Ordered a brand new custom computer over the weekend. They sent email Monday saying they could not ship to the address listed. The billing address is a PO Box because I live in the woods in Maine and the postal service will not deliver to the house. But the shipping address was a valid business. Never had an issue shipping to that address from Amazon, EBay, online suppliers, etc. AscendTech wanted me to call my CC company and have that address put on my card. Not willing to jump through that long and tedious hoop. Order #614255. Spent my $1000+ with another company who had no issue with the shipping adress.

williamg353
7/8/18

I bought a new motherboard from these guys and am so glad I did. Super fast shipping. Immediately sent tracking number. Very safely packed. Couldn't ask for more from a seller. Will definitely do future business with them. Thanks again guys.

scooterw1
6/25/18

I ordered a replacement part for my laptop and was really impressed with the product that I received. Excellent quality and OEM parts.

horusm
6/24/18

I recently bought an FM2 motherboard from AscendTech on Ebay. They have an excellent reputation on that website, with over 5,600 positive feedback and only 33 negatives. I can see why that is, they're very trustworthy and their prices tend to be slightly cheaper than their competition. I'm one of those 5,600 satisfied customers.

tonyf64
4/17/18

If you go into their build your own computers & you look at the items in which are being placed in the custom builds, most times you can find them MUCH MORE cheaper then what they are trying to scam you for.

The other day a friend had ask me if I could point him to a good site for custom builds & to help him get the best parts for the price. I had shopped at AscentTech many years before & found some decent prices so that if why I was going to refer him to their site until I noticed that the gaming motherboard I was going to suggest for him was 2.5x the price on another site. I was quite surprised that they would be stupid enough to try to pull something like that because anyone like me who takes the time to window shop online is going to notice things like that, but I would say their average shopper doesn't know any better.

Would I suggest this site to anyone?
Not a chance in hell!

stevev49
2/7/18

Price was great, shipping was fast. No issues whatsoever. Motherboard was the exact model I needed and arrived in working condition.

taeheej1
1/16/18

I tested this part after a few days that I received, I got TOSHIBA logo on the screen, but it seems not this previous part problem. I think the display cable was malfunctioning.
The part looks like a news, flawless, and no damage.
Shipping was fast. The product had been sent after tomorrow as I paid. It took 4 days.

However, it was little disappointing because the seller sent USPS, not UPS.
It was supposed to be sent by UPS Ground, but I got USPS Ground.
According to eBay rules, it is not a problem. But everybody knows USPS service quality is much worse than UPS.
Moreover, packing status was normal. It was packed by a bubble bag and sealed by bubble wrap again.

Therefore, there was a disappointing part, but totally I recommend this store.

joek121
12/21/17

Found this motherboard on ebay decent price fast delivery
Just what I needed to get a computer up and running again that had water damage
Thanks Joe

frankied6
11/4/17

Product is working great.saved me from buying a new computer, very easy to install, very reasonably priced. Glad I found the circuit board and your company on ebay. If need be I would buy from you again. Thank you Frankie D.

connieh63
11/3/17

My tablet came very quickly and was ready to go! I had feared that the scratches described would cause visibility problems on the screen, but I should not have worried. I also wondered if I might need help setting it up with my internet, but there were no problems. I feel that this purchase was a good value, and I would not hesitate to purchase from this company again..

rickt53
7/2/17

I purchased a motherboard for my Toshiba notebook and service I received was great. The order was shipped out the next day and I received it with in 2 days what wonderful service.

jamesh456
7/1/17

I recently purchased a Gigabyte GA-B85-HD3 REV.2.1 LGA1150 DDR3 ATX Motherboard on eBay and I am very happy with my purchase. I would highly recommend you to anyone. Thanks!

michaelm606
6/29/17

I got my order, the motherboard Dell Vostro 460. It works great. The only thing I'd like to get, is the driver CD. I spend a lot of time looking for correct drivers. Somebody without experience can't install the board correctly.

daver131
6/28/17

Great company that always sells first rate products! They are fast to ship product and warranty what they sell.

alexc193
6/28/17

Sent me a video card that worked great, fast shipping too, A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

dmitryk20
6/28/17

Purchased a mentioned motherboard to replace mine. When all has been done the laptop turned on .It runs like a charm still. Few questions where answered quickly by the tech. Support by email.
A+!Thank you.

stewartg14
6/21/17

ships fast and good price too. Works good and free shiping.Bought from ebay and new motherboard. Would buy from this person again.

michaelm592
6/18/17

WHAT A GREAT PLACE TO BUY FROM.. BOUGHT MY NEW MOBO and it works amazing ... will continue to buy needs from here!

alfredl16
6/14/17

Motherboard I ordered shipped quickly and was packaged really well. Saved my computer. Thanks for the good job.

boba76
5/26/17

Located an exact match for a networking L2 Managed switch with 10Gbe Fiber SFP+ ports to support a small network that uses IP Phones. What is significant is that I did have questions regarding the unit and my first attempt to call Ascendtech was successful. A technical rep spoke with me and assured me that they were there to ensure my satisfaction. Honestly it was a simple issue that could have been confusing to some folks, but I was able to understand and work with their person over the phone to get my question answered. The item was what was required for the project and stacked up nicely with one I already had.

warrenh31
5/22/17

I have dealt with Ascend Tec a few times over the years, and have always had a great experience with them. A quality seller.

jongc
4/21/17

Reliable seller and awesome products! very smooth transaction and fast shipping.
I am so glad to find out this seller at ebay. very happy about Dell windows tablet.

caryo5
4/16/17

I evidently have a type of motherboard that occasionally loses all of the USB ports through some physical (not software) malady. I have purchased at least 2 replacements from Ascendtec that fit right into the box and accept all memory and the processor without a hitch.

mikeh305
4/4/17

Have purchased a number of motherboards over the years and I am always satisfied with the quality and service.

Questions? Get answers from the AscendTech staff and other customers.

3 Photos for AscendTech