AscendTech

AscendTech has a consumer rating of 4.88 stars from 124 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AscendTech also ranks 5th among Wholesale sites.

• Customer service emailed me every step in the process and answered any questions I had before purchasing.
  • The video card comes with no documents or drivers.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate AscendTech?

“Great Price! Great Service!”

Carl C.
2/9/20

Was looking for a basic display card for my server and found their listing on eBay. Transaction was flawless. Item works great for what I need, and the price was good. Quick shipping!

“Rip Off!?”

Tony F.
4/17/18

If you go into their build your own computers & you look at the items in which are being placed in the custom builds, most times you can find them MUCH MORE cheaper then what they are trying to scam you for. The other day a friend had ask me if I could point him to a good site for custom builds & to help him get the best parts for the price. I had shopped at AscentTech many years before & found some decent prices so that if why I was going to refer him to their site until I noticed that the gaming motherboard I was going to suggest for him was 2.5x the price on another site. I was quite surprised that they would be stupid enough to try to pull something like that because anyone like me who takes the time to window shop online is going to notice things like that, but I would say their average shopper doesn't know any better. Would I suggest this site to anyone? Not a chance in hell!

customer service (6) video card (3) great seller (4)
carlc214
February 9th, 2020
thomasr545
February 1st, 2020
Received product ahead of the delivery date. The video card comes with no documents or drivers. Drivers were easy to find on the web and install. I only had to do minor adjustments after I installed drivers.
franklint24
February 1st, 2020
When looking for hardware and AscendTech has it, I don't hesitate to purchase it. Their products are 100% as described. I'm happy and my customers too.
erinc340
December 3rd, 2019
First purchase . Communication response was quick an on point.
Love my gaming computer wish I would of purchase 2 instead of just the one I purchased.
Look forward to future purchases.
louisek74
December 3rd, 2019
The item I bought was as described and great value for money. It was posted overseas and arrived well ahead of the delivery estimate.
vascos5
November 11th, 2019
I am very pleased to buy from AscendTech. It's not the first time I've done it, so I'll keep going whenever I need it
justinp156
October 5th, 2019
Exactly as described in the descriptive and full listing, detailing all necessary info for a potential customer to be aware of what they can order. Fast and securely packaged delivery, with tracking info given at every step.
tonyr265
September 20th, 2019
Ordered a combo network/bluetooth card for my HP all-in-one. AscendTech had the best price I could find on the net, and believe me, I always look for the lowest price. Popped it in my computer, and it works great!
matg14
May 30th, 2019
I was looking to replace my workstations GPU with one with more RAM. I found the K5000 card that I was looking for at $100 less then everywhere else.
Not only was the card in pristine condition when it arrived but it arrived earlier than expected and packaged extremely well.
Im very happy with my purchase and will be back to shop with them again for sure.

Tip for consumers: Dont listen to the negative reviews, most are user error that they are blaming on a company.

georgec424
June 29th, 2019
I received the motherboard in a couple of days. A very fast delivery. It was well packed and sealed in an anti static bag. I watched a YouTube video on motherboard replacement and the installation went well. The laptop is now working fine.
alfonsos31
July 31st, 2019
I bought used part but all is Ok, works perfectly, the cost of the part is correct. The shipping is fast, the parts comes secure in the box. Thanks for all.
moustafak1
July 10th, 2019
Fast shipping, directly responding, good quality all products at the lowest price , thanks very much.
tomo115
July 5th, 2019
Great seller, Very pleased with purchase, service and communication. Will visit again when reliable, reasonably priced components needed.
jrb7
July 5th, 2019
Fast shipment, great replacement, and pc works as new. Great value and saved lot of stress and hassle
williamg353
July 8th, 2018
I bought a new motherboard from these guys and am so glad I did. Super fast shipping. Immediately sent tracking number. Very safely packed. Couldn't ask for more from a seller. Will definitely do future business with them. Thanks again guys.
horusm
June 24th, 2018
I recently bought an FM2 motherboard from AscendTech on Ebay. They have an excellent reputation on that website, with over 5,600 positive feedback and only 33 negatives. I can see why that is, they're very trustworthy and their prices tend to be slightly cheaper than their competition. I'm one of those 5,600 satisfied customers.
scooterw1
June 25th, 2018
I ordered a replacement part for my laptop and was really impressed with the product that I received. Excellent quality and OEM parts.
stevev49
February 7th, 2018
Price was great, shipping was fast. No issues whatsoever. Motherboard was the exact model I needed and arrived in working condition.
joek121
December 21st, 2017
Found this motherboard on ebay decent price fast delivery
Just what I needed to get a computer up and running again that had water damage
Thanks Joe
connieh63
November 3rd, 2017
My tablet came very quickly and was ready to go! I had feared that the scratches described would cause visibility problems on the screen, but I should not have worried. I also wondered if I might need help setting it up with my internet, but there were no problems. I feel that this purchase was a good value, and I would not hesitate to purchase from this company again..
frankied6
November 4th, 2017
Product is working great.saved me from buying a new computer, very easy to install, very reasonably priced. Glad I found the circuit board and your company on ebay. If need be I would buy from you again. Thank you Frankie D.
rickt53
July 2nd, 2017
I purchased a motherboard for my Toshiba notebook and service I received was great. The order was shipped out the next day and I received it with in 2 days what wonderful service.
michaelm606
June 29th, 2017
I got my order, the motherboard Dell Vostro 460. It works great. The only thing I'd like to get, is the driver CD. I spend a lot of time looking for correct drivers. Somebody without experience can't install the board correctly.
jamesh456
July 1st, 2017
I recently purchased a Gigabyte GA-B85-HD3 REV.2.1 LGA1150 DDR3 ATX Motherboard on eBay and I am very happy with my purchase. I would highly recommend you to anyone. Thanks!
dmitryk20
June 28th, 2017
Purchased a mentioned motherboard to replace mine. When all has been done the laptop turned on .It runs like a charm still. Few questions where answered quickly by the tech. Support by email.
A+!Thank you.

Very quick delivery. The video card AMD Radeon HD 6450 meets my needs. Have had no problems with this purchase