AscendTech

AscendTech has a consumer rating of 4.71 stars from 138 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with AscendTech most frequently mention customer service, fast delivery and new motherboard. AscendTech ranks 8th among Wholesale sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 85.7%

• Customer service emailed me every step in the process and answered any questions I had before purchasing.
  • The video card comes with no documents or drivers.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate AscendTech?

“ADAPTEC ASR-71605E 256MB PCIE X8 SAS/SATA 6GB/S RAID CONTROLLER CARD 2274500-R”

Mark B.
1/20/21

I recently purchased Adaptec raid controller from AscendTech through their eBay store. The product is just as I was hoping. It works amazing. Was informed by a friend to make sure to keep it cool because they get hot. I have a side case fan blowing on it and haven't had any problems with overheating. It worked right out of the box for my unraid setup as well. I look to be purchasing another one of these cards soon and it will be from AscendTech.

“Not a business I would buy from”

Dave C.
3/23/21

If you try calling, you may notice that you calls will go unaswered or that you will get hung up on several times before the same person answers which tells me its a on man operation. I called on a product that showed abailable and would have taken my credit card payment and was told that it was not available. NO WAY would I recommend doing business with them. Do it at your own risk!

customer service (6) video card (3) great seller (4)
markb2692
January 20th, 2021

This requires a SFF-8643 sas to sata cable

Products used:
ADAPTEC ASR-71605E 256MB PCIE X8 SAS/SATA 6GB/S RAID CONTROLLER CARD 2274500-R

ec272
March 17th, 2020

I ordered a replacement touchscreen for my HP envy x360. Speedy delivery, however the packaging was just terrible. Rolled up packing paper was the cushioning. The screen was simply rolled up in bubble wrap. It did nothing to protect the screen from flexing and cracking. Screen arrived cracked. Was able to get a full refund though. Ordered the part from amazon and realized that the part that ascendtech gave me wasn't even the correct screen for the model.

bobm748
September 21st, 2020

Hard to find electronic part. Great delivery, well ahead of published date. Seller great on product details. I had a specific fit problem. Seller promptly gave me his honest opinion, which could have killed the order for him. Then, he promptly followed my instructions, which meant that he was listening, not simply filling an order. Ask for Vlad. PS: He has a Bluetooth adapter that works on a Dell 6400/e1505 laptop - drop in replacement.

eysonf
June 16th, 2021

The store quickly confirmed my order and sent it immediately. Overall, it is a good service and I will definitely buy another thing I need from them.

davec123
March 23rd, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Their customer service and inventory was too questionable for me to be comfortable buying from them.

Products used:
graphic card

eileenn62
July 19th, 2020

I don't know how they had a brand new motherboard for a computer from the year 2003, but they sure as heck did. Arrived as described, and functions perfectly. Would highly recommend buying from them if they have what you need.

franklint24
February 1st, 2020

When looking for hardware and AscendTech has it, I don't hesitate to purchase it. Their products are 100% as described. I'm happy and my customers too.

floydm17
May 17th, 2013

"I purchased a new motherboard that was used aqnd the company wanted me to pay to return a used motherboard that was suppost to be new and then if they issued a refund they were going to deduct the original shipping from that. Now I did fight this through PayPal but found out that I would still have to pay the return shipping so I just keep the board and took the loss, I will never buy from this company again and will warn all the people I can."

gregoryt123
May 16th, 2020

Price was great, shipped on time and worked as it should. We will be ordering more 10GB NICs from you!

carlc214
February 9th, 2020

Was looking for a basic display card for my server and found their listing on eBay. Transaction was flawless. Item works great for what I need, and the price was good. Quick shipping!

johnnyn58
June 10th, 2020

First board was defective but AscendTech made it right! I ordered another and it worked GREAT!
Shipping was fast, communication was great also.

steven279
May 28th, 2020

Nice people, very helpful and friendly. Spent quite awhile helping me research for the correct part number,

gianlucac12
May 26th, 2020

I ordered an LG 17" laptop screen on AscendTech after the display on my laptop broke. I naturally chose to buy off AscendTech because they had the cheapest price for this particular part. I should've been more careful ordering because the acclaimed "new" LCD screen I ordered showed up with signs of use and repackaging. When I installed the LCD screen into my laptop it was not the same resolution as it should be and the screen has a red tint that isn't fixable. I'm not sure where AscentTech is getting their parts but its not worth buying off this supplier.

garyl104
January 18th, 2021

Had two purchases from here so far. Both were shipped promptly and packed as stated in the order. Both (motherboard and HDD) are working fine, no problems.

andrewd806
July 3rd, 2020

The item I ordered arrived quickly and fixed the issue. Their communication was great, which is always appreciated. I will do business with them again.

taeheej1
January 16th, 2018

I tested this part after a few days that I received, I got TOSHIBA logo on the screen, but it seems not this previous part problem. I think the display cable was malfunctioning.
The part looks like a news, flawless, and no damage.
Shipping was fast. The product had been sent after tomorrow as I paid. It took 4 days.

However, it was little disappointing because the seller sent USPS, not UPS.
It was supposed to be sent by UPS Ground, but I got USPS Ground.
According to eBay rules, it is not a problem. But everybody knows USPS service quality is much worse than UPS.
Moreover, packing status was normal. It was packed by a bubble bag and sealed by bubble wrap again.

Therefore, there was a disappointing part, but totally I recommend this store.

thomasr545
February 1st, 2020

Received product ahead of the delivery date. The video card comes with no documents or drivers. Drivers were easy to find on the web and install. I only had to do minor adjustments after I installed drivers.

joseg749
June 16th, 2021

A very good supplier can ship fast, good prices, and excellent products, we been purchasing from them over 7 yrs, and always a great products

albertb211
June 15th, 2020

Quick shipping! SSD working without any problem! But I can't software for monitoring LITE-ON LMH-256V2M...

matg14
May 30th, 2019

I was looking to replace my workstations GPU with one with more RAM. I found the K5000 card that I was looking for at $100 less then everywhere else.
Not only was the card in pristine condition when it arrived but it arrived earlier than expected and packaged extremely well.
Im very happy with my purchase and will be back to shop with them again for sure.

Tip for consumers:
Dont listen to the negative reviews, most are user error that they are blaming on a company.

rickb51
August 26th, 2015

I ordered a bare bones PC that came with an ECS A960M-MV motherboard with an AMD 4100 Quad CPU, A Seasonic 350 watt PSU, and 2GB of DDR3. They assembled it and shipped it well packed, box inside of another box, with bubble bags in between. My only regret is that I didn't upgrade to a better Case, but it's not bad. For $178 and free shipping, I got a good value.
Rick B. St. Albans, VT

bobbyc29
November 19th, 2015

You guys took care of my needs and did it fast and worry free... Thanks!

erinc340
December 3rd, 2019

First purchase. Communication response was quick an on point.
Love my gaming computer wish I would of purchase 2 instead of just the one I purchased.
Look forward to future purchases.

chrisg62
December 4th, 2014

Ordered motherboard for an all-in-one system was as described and thus a perfect fit. System fired right up. I'm passing the cost of the motherboard onto the owner (no charge for labor), a single mother of two great kids who works for a school district, so I wish the parts would be cheaper and the warranty longer.

vascos5
November 11th, 2019

I am very pleased to buy from AscendTech. It's not the first time I've done it, so I'll keep going whenever I need it

They quickly delivered a legit product to me for a fair price.

By Bob M.
See more answers (2)

Very quick delivery. The video card AMD Radeon HD 6450 meets my needs. Have had no problems with this purchase

By Thomas R.
See more answers (2)

I found the price I paid for the video card was within reason. I purchased an AMD Radeon HD 6450 which is an older video card. Did not price shop before I purchased card because I felt the price was within reason

By Thomas R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AscendTech staff and other customers.

Wholesale Computer Parts, Wholesale Computers, Computer Distributor, Computer Liquidation sale, Computer Hardware Supplier, Wholesale Computer Part

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AscendTech?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.7
Have a question about AscendTech?