AscendTech

AscendTech has a consumer rating of 4.77 stars from 133 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. AscendTech also ranks 7th among Wholesale sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 86.7%

• Customer service emailed me every step in the process and answered any questions I had before purchasing.
  • The video card comes with no documents or drivers.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate AscendTech?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

customer service (6) video card (3) great seller (4)
bobm748
September 21st, 2020
Hard to find electronic part. Great delivery, well ahead of published date. Seller great on product details. I had a specific fit problem. Seller promptly gave me his honest opinion, which could have killed the order for him. Then, he promptly followed my instructions, which meant that he was listening, not simply filling an order. Ask for Vlad. PS: He has a Bluetooth adapter that works on a Dell 6400/e1505 laptop - drop in replacement.
eileenn62
July 19th, 2020
I don't know how they had a brand new motherboard for a computer from the year 2003, but they sure as heck did. Arrived as described, and functions perfectly. Would highly recommend buying from them if they have what you need.
franklint24
February 1st, 2020
When looking for hardware and AscendTech has it, I don't hesitate to purchase it. Their products are 100% as described. I'm happy and my customers too.
gregoryt123
May 16th, 2020
Price was great, shipped on time and worked as it should. We will be ordering more 10GB NICs from you!
carlc214
February 9th, 2020
Was looking for a basic display card for my server and found their listing on eBay. Transaction was flawless. Item works great for what I need, and the price was good. Quick shipping!
johnnyn58
June 10th, 2020
First board was defective but AscendTech made it right! I ordered another and it worked GREAT!
Shipping was fast, communication was great also.
steven279
May 28th, 2020
Nice people, very helpful and friendly. Spent quite awhile helping me research for the correct part number,
andrewd806
July 3rd, 2020
The item I ordered arrived quickly and fixed the issue. Their communication was great, which is always appreciated. I will do business with them again.
thomasr545
February 1st, 2020
Received product ahead of the delivery date. The video card comes with no documents or drivers. Drivers were easy to find on the web and install. I only had to do minor adjustments after I installed drivers.
ec272
March 17th, 2020
I ordered a replacement touchscreen for my HP envy x360. Speedy delivery, however the packaging was just terrible. Rolled up packing paper was the cushioning. The screen was simply rolled up in bubble wrap. It did nothing to protect the screen from flexing and cracking. Screen arrived cracked. Was able to get a full refund though. Ordered the part from amazon and realized that the part that ascendtech gave me wasn't even the correct screen for the model.
albertb211
June 15th, 2020
Quick shipping! SSD working without any problem! But I can't software for monitoring LITE-ON LMH-256V2M...
gianlucac12
May 26th, 2020
I ordered an LG 17" laptop screen on AscendTech after the display on my laptop broke. I naturally chose to buy off AscendTech because they had the cheapest price for this particular part. I should've been more careful ordering because the acclaimed "new" LCD screen I ordered showed up with signs of use and repackaging. When I installed the LCD screen into my laptop it was not the same resolution as it should be and the screen has a red tint that isn't fixable. I'm not sure where AscentTech is getting their parts but its not worth buying off this supplier.
matg14
May 30th, 2019
I was looking to replace my workstations GPU with one with more RAM. I found the K5000 card that I was looking for at $100 less then everywhere else.
Not only was the card in pristine condition when it arrived but it arrived earlier than expected and packaged extremely well.
Im very happy with my purchase and will be back to shop with them again for sure.

Tip for consumers: Dont listen to the negative reviews, most are user error that they are blaming on a company.

erinc340
December 3rd, 2019
First purchase. Communication response was quick an on point.
Love my gaming computer wish I would of purchase 2 instead of just the one I purchased.
Look forward to future purchases.
vascos5
November 11th, 2019
I am very pleased to buy from AscendTech. It's not the first time I've done it, so I'll keep going whenever I need it
paulo166
November 20th, 2018
Ordered a brand new custom computer over the weekend. They sent email Monday saying they could not ship to the address listed. The billing address is a PO Box because I live in the woods in Maine and the postal service will not deliver to the house. But the shipping address was a valid business. Never had an issue shipping to that address from Amazon, EBay, online suppliers, etc. AscendTech wanted me to call my CC company and have that address put on my card. Not willing to jump through that long and tedious hoop. Order #614255. Spent my $1000+ with another company who had no issue with the shipping adress.
louisek74
December 3rd, 2019
The item I bought was as described and great value for money. It was posted overseas and arrived well ahead of the delivery estimate.
justinp156
October 5th, 2019
Exactly as described in the descriptive and full listing, detailing all necessary info for a potential customer to be aware of what they can order. Fast and securely packaged delivery, with tracking info given at every step.
tonyf64
April 17th, 2018
If you go into their build your own computers & you look at the items in which are being placed in the custom builds, most times you can find them MUCH MORE cheaper then what they are trying to scam you for.

The other day a friend had ask me if I could point him to a good site for custom builds & to help him get the best parts for the price. I had shopped at AscentTech many years before & found some decent prices so that if why I was going to refer him to their site until I noticed that the gaming motherboard I was going to suggest for him was 2.5x the price on another site. I was quite surprised that they would be stupid enough to try to pull something like that because anyone like me who takes the time to window shop online is going to notice things like that, but I would say their average shopper doesn't know any better.

Would I suggest this site to anyone?
Not a chance in hell!
georgec424
June 29th, 2019
I received the motherboard in a couple of days. A very fast delivery. It was well packed and sealed in an anti static bag. I watched a YouTube video on motherboard replacement and the installation went well. The laptop is now working fine.
dml9
March 14th, 2017
This company is unbelievable. They sold me a broken computer that blue-screened 4 times in two days. I called tech support and they told me I should try to fix it myself. I sent it back and they charged me a re-stocking fee... on a BROKEN computer!

I called to explain that I shouldn't have been charged a re-stocking fee and the MANAGER of customer service told me that the tech team ran the computer for 3 days and it didn't blue screen, so I would still be charged the $85 re-stocking fee. I told her I had called Tech support about it and told them about the blue screens, so they know there was an issue. She essentially told me I must be lying since they didn't see it happen there.

I asked if she thought it was possible that the tech team just didn't use it in a way that caused the issue to show itself. She said, no that is impossible.

Unbelievable. My only recompense, now, is this review, which is going on every site I can find. What an incredibly ignorant way to run a business.
floydm17
May 17th, 2013
"I purchased a new motherboard that was used aqnd the company wanted me to pay to return a used motherboard that was suppost to be new and then if they issued a refund they were going to deduct the original shipping from that. Now I did fight this through PayPal but found out that I would still have to pay the return shipping so I just keep the board and took the loss, I will never buy from this company again and will warn all the people I can."
horusm
June 24th, 2018
I recently bought an FM2 motherboard from AscendTech on Ebay. They have an excellent reputation on that website, with over 5,600 positive feedback and only 33 negatives. I can see why that is, they're very trustworthy and their prices tend to be slightly cheaper than their competition. I'm one of those 5,600 satisfied customers.
williamg353
July 8th, 2018
I bought a new motherboard from these guys and am so glad I did. Super fast shipping. Immediately sent tracking number. Very safely packed. Couldn't ask for more from a seller. Will definitely do future business with them. Thanks again guys.
alfonsos31
July 31st, 2019
I bought used part but all is Ok, works perfectly, the cost of the part is correct. The shipping is fast, the parts comes secure in the box. Thanks for all.

They quickly delivered a legit product to me for a fair price.

By Bob M.
See more answers (2)

Very quick delivery. The video card AMD Radeon HD 6450 meets my needs. Have had no problems with this purchase

By Thomas R.
See more answers (2)

I found the price I paid for the video card was within reason. I purchased an AMD Radeon HD 6450 which is an older video card. Did not price shop before I purchased card because I felt the price was within reason

By Thomas R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the AscendTech staff and other customers.

Wholesale Computer Parts, Wholesale Computers, Computer Distributor, Computer Liquidation sale, Computer Hardware Supplier, Wholesale Computer Part

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AscendTech?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.8
Have a question about AscendTech?