Review of Argoth

Argoth reviews

zombien
8/25/18

Ordered about £200 worth of merch that never turned up, customer service refused to refund, had to go through PayPal. They should be reported to trading standards!

renees9
1/27/15

The ReneevReview should be edited we ordered in August 2010 & never received anything but the letter telling us to check terms & conditions....wheres our money. No merchandise ever received.
If you see any positive remarks at all they would be before 2009 or put in by Argoth themselves! Pix on the owner who's probably sipping Mai Tai's on a Carribean Island somewhere.

Tip for consumers: 2/15/2016. Someone wanted me to edit...what should Argoth pay in interest for not 1)sending merchadise we ordered & payed in full in good faith & 2) never giving our monies back from 2010 order. As last correlation... owner was still taking funds & only mailing out locally in UK only , not overseas. Fraud & RICO charges from USA! Owner was last operating out of a storage unit, lost the license to operate & store. You've been warned.. stupid is stupid.

danielh3
5/5/12

Know what i went on that website, all thier clothes look cool with the reapers, so i brought from my mums debt card and they told me its out of stock and it will go up for 28day so i told them no reply and i gave up. If u want goth clothes go to london camden they are goth Never go on that website. I also look where they are based somewhere in Wakefield, cant find thier warehouse, i also find out they are really called Rox Production Ltd and named Argoth.

kates13
2/10/12

Despatched promptly and communication excellent!

I was initially worried after I placed my order, received no order confirmation after 4 days and my money was taken. Especially after reading some of these reviews.

....however, after ordering on Thursday..emailing on Monday & Tuesday, I received a phonecall from a lovely lady called Sam, who apologised and explained they were having some technical difficulties.

I'd ordered 4 items, she informed me one was out of stock and she was unsure when it would be in, but the other items were packaged and ready to go. I asked her to cancel the item and send a Paypal refund, but send the other items.

Within minutes of putting the phone down, I had received my refund and a confirmation email along with a tracking number. My items arrived today, 1 week after placing my order.

Overall, a friendly company with good communication. I don't think enough people who have had good experiences with this company are reviewing them!

jamesw34
10/11/11

thanks for all the reviews people if it wernt for u id be in the same situatation i was gonna buy loads of stuff from there but after reading your reviews i will stear clear, i check 2011 google maps where they are surpossed to be situated and there is no such store in the location

ajb3
9/9/11

Totally agree is a con site parent group is Dijital Hub who own various domains all with clothing and other products like whey proteins.

If you have purchased from them contact your credit card company to begin charge back claims, I've done an extensive search on them and have found they no longer trade from their various premises and have no forwarding address, for more information that may assist with any charge back rights please visit this link to my post about rebelrox who they also trade as...

marions1
10/13/10

Having read other bad review of this company, who also owed me money, I wrote to an address I found on the site, which appears to be a sister company - 'gemma@wholesalerotica.co.uk' - saying that I would be contacting Consumer Protection and BBC (for whom I work). She passed my comments on and I eventually got a response from sales@vampire.co.uk. Today I received my refund to my credit card! You could also try sales@argoth.co.uk which seems to be working, unlike the mail address quoted on the argoth site.
Rox productions

patrickc
3/31/10

DO NOT USE THIS SITE NEVER RECIEVED GOODS AND WAS NOT ABLE TO CONTACT THEM

stevet5
2/28/10

scammers ... orders goods but they never arrived, just kept fobbing me off with excuses (via e-mail) their phone number no longer works and as soon as you mention a refund they ignore your e-mails

kt2
2/2/10

WARNING do not use this site - never received goods ordered last August - spent many hours chasing and complaining - never got replies to emails and the only time I ever got through on the phone (constantly engaged) I was promised delivery but it never came. Phone number is now disconnected. BUYER BEWARE !!!!!!!!!

athenae
1/12/10

argoth is a con-site! do not buy from there! the internet is full of reviews of disatisfied, deceived customers, who ordered, paid and never received their order! so did a close friend of mine... he is a guy, so he wanted to do some "fast shopping" and so he didn't search for any negative reviews on the site before ordering... big mistake! and very frustrating....

Questions? Get answers from the Argoth staff and other customers.

Argoth?