Review of ArcadeShock

ArcadeShock reviews

Los Angeles, California, United States

terryb35
3/26/13

Fraud: Arcade Shock are scammers!

I ordered a new CPS-2 A Board (http://www.arcadeshock.com/items/capcom-cps2-kits/cps-2-a-board-a-s-special-cps2aspecial-detail.htm) at their online store! After a big delay in shipping the item out, I received a used board from them. The ventilation was covered with brown dust and the Jamma pins has a lot of scratches. They also stated in their item description that they send out the borad in a nice custom box. But my board came only in a dirty and used fedex box... so that's what they call custom box? After I complained, they mailed me childish threats like: "... you won't be allowed to shop with us anymore..." or " Thank you for not shopping with us in the future. We don't need your business." Trust me, I won't shop with them again after that! Fact is they sell used stuff for new! So BEWARE!!! After I opened a dispute at paypal they continued mailing me threats and said they are going put in a fraudulent claim on me at paypal since I requested also a refund for shipping costs. Yes I claimed them back because why should I pay on top the costs for shipping the item back and lose 2 times money for shipping? This is the worst shopping experience I've ever had with an established online-shop. I recomend to avoid them!

ks1
7/16/09

Placed an order for a game controller back in early May, paid in full with priority shipping at that time also. Saw that the item was in stock and ready for shipping since July 1 and 2 weeks later still no word from them. Finally was able to contact them through email, of course there is no phone #, and they said there was no order, even suggesting that it was my error even though I had the original order, the paypal receipt and my credit card statement showing the payment. So I gave them the paypal reference # and they still insisted there was no order for the controller. This was my response from them "We have your funds in our system, we see that, but there is no order. We have shipped out every stick that has come across our table that we can verify, so it's not like we neglected you". How's that for customer service, they make a mistake and then respond like that! I asked them to ship it overnight since I had paid the extra $28 for priority 3 day shipping and they said they would not, I could either cancel the order or take it. My son really wanted it so I told them I would still take it. Two days later and I have still not heard back from them. Still waiting...

Questions? Get answers from the ArcadeShock staff and other customers.

ArcadeShock?