AppliancePartsPros reviews

Tel: 1-877-477-7278
legal@appliancepartspros.com

mukhlest
4/7/19

Future buyers, beware. If you decide to return a part you purchased for whatever reason, you will NOT be refunded the full amount you paid up front. I guess I overlooked that part in their return policy. I was refunded the purchase amount minus shipping and handling. I am not sure what kind of policy this company adheres to when I had to pay to ship the part back to the company, about $30 out of pocket, (I believe I handled the part as well), and they still take out shipping and handling costs.

I am not sure what to call this practice: ripping-off the customer or scamming the customer.

kerstenk1
1/29/19

I ordered a replacement silverware basket for my dishwasher, took the time to order over the phone to make sure I ordered the correct one. When it came (expedited shipping I paid for) it was only 1/3 of the basket and the box was the original part box with 2 other customers return addresses, so I was the 3rd customer they did this to. I emailed them telling them I'd like to wash all my families silverware at once not just one fork at a time, could they please send me the entire part I ordered? No they couldn't, it was as $4.00 more which of course I was willing to pay. They generously offered to not make me pay for shipping again on the entire basket I already ordered AFTER I sent them back the 1/3 basket I didn't order, that they keep sending customers. Beware don't waste your time or money with them!

johnc1898
12/17/18

If you are fortunate enough to read this before you purchase from Appliance Parts Pros, then here is a bit of info that might save you some grief. One their website, they show a delivery date, don't believe it. It appears to be a bait-and-switch to get you to buy from them rather than another vendor. I made my first (and last) purchase from them because I believed that the product would actually arrive on the date specified, but it didn't, and their support was just smug about it. They claimed it was my fault for using standard shipping and completely dismissed the fact that they provided a delivery date on their website for that delivery method. They have plenty of corporate scripted responses for just this issue , which suggests they deal with this issue often.

There are so many providers out there that deal honestly, that it's just not worth it to purchase from the ones that don't. When Amazon makes a delivery claim, the items show up on time. Appliance Parts Pros are not living up to the same standard and they don't care: it appears to be part of their company culture.

Purchase at your own risk, but bear in mind that the product may not arrive when you expect it.

kristopherk9
7/12/18

I purchased a new upper grille for my whirlpool microwave but it was the wrong color. Called them back to return it, no problem except! They would not pay the return fee, Okay! ISo I thought I would pay the return fee, wrong! The part had cost me $48 the return fee was $38. So, they must get a better deal on shipping than me. I put the wrong color grille on, looks bad but oh well. So, the point of me taking the time to write this review is, if you need to buy a part online use Amazon, Google Express or check with the seller to guarantee they have a decent return policy.

annaq9
4/23/18

I ordered two parts for my Aunt who had some old appliances but wanted to keep them going. Thankfully, AppliancePartsPros had the parts and made it easy to order and the delivery was quicker than we expected.

jimw170
2/28/18

I ordered a part and paid for fedex smartpost. The part traveled from Illinois, Wisconsin,Mississippi,Arkansas, Dallas before arriving to my State Oklahoma.The company does not make you aware of this when you select this shipping method. Their prices are higher than other companies. I could have ordered from Amazon.com with two day shipping (free). Appliance Parts Pro took seven days. Let The Buyer Beware! I won't be using them again, they are on my Black List

roberts610
6/6/17

I needed a part for my washing machine, I absolutely had to have it next day, due to a family member being hospitalized. They fed-ex grounded it, charged me for next day shipping, refused to refund even a portion of the shipping fees, was told that is how they do business, it was only 13 hours late "to bad". I will NEVER use this company again!

vivianf11
3/10/17

I bought a heating element for my dryer and it did not solve the issue. A metal wire on it popped off when installed. I wrote to them to ask if I'd be refunded if I mailed it back. I didn't want to spend the money on shipping if it would be turned down for a refund since it was installed. I saw today they shipped me out a new one without me even sending the old one back! What a nice surprise!

wendyj26
4/23/16

AppliancePartsPros was a perfect find for me when searching websites for a new handle for my older model JennAire dishwasher.

AppliancePartsPros had a larger inventory of parts for more makes and models than I expected. They not only had the part I needed in stock, but it was reasonably priced and was shipped within 24 hours. I received the dishwasher handle within a few days. They also offered a how-to install video and help if needed.

This is an excellent company with quality parts that I would order from again and recommend to everyone.

johnc460
2/27/16

Ordered a part for a GE refrigerator. Even though I had normal shipping part arrived the next day and they even included instructions for how to install it.

joeh101
2/25/16

I have a bad habit of not taking time to write reviews when satisfied, but immediately writing a bad review when stiffed. I have decided that is unfair to the business and consumer so I will definitely be writing a review either way from now on. First good review ever written is for appliancepartspros.com. Read a lot of negative reviews on another site and mostly good ones on here. All I can say is ordering was a breeze and two day shipping was exactly that. Decided to give them a try after local parts supplier quoted me 98.00 on timer and 7-10 day delivery. Got it in two days from them for 68.00 Looks a little different from original, but same part number in GE packaging. Perfect fit works fine. Totally satisfied. Did not rate quality yet because even GE makes junk and only been installed two days. Will definitely order from them again. I will also write another review every time I order from them or anyone else. Only way to protect each other from con artist. So please any and everybody, you order or do business with anyone please write a review either way good or bad. Sorry so long winded, but needs to be said.

waynes33
1/7/16

My refrigerator was getting a little warm and on inspection of my gasket, I realized the gasket was broken on the bottom. I looked online at different appliance parts vendors and the prices ranged from $38-$89, but, as I looked into each company's reputation for customer service only one stood out from the others. appliancepartspros.com had an A+ rating with the better business bureau and had the most consistent ratings for service. I also looked up their physical address and was pleased to see that their closest warehouse was located right next to Whirlpool. (Not sure if they are affiliated with each other). The part was around $60 with shipping and it arrived via Fedex within two days from the day they shipped it. I ordered it over the New Years holiday so they didn't ship it out for a couple of days. The part arrived well packaged and they did not bend it over to ship it , which would have required me waiting 24 hours for the gasket to return to normal shape before applying. The gasket installed in less than 5 minutes and works great. I would definitely buy from them again.

johnc434
12/24/15

I found the web site by chance, when a friend's fridge went kaput. It said 24 HOUR TECH SUPPORT AND ORDER LINE. That was what was absolutely necessary, considering it was July and there was a full fridge and freezer. Extremely competent and helped me diagnose the issue OVER THE PHONE, then said if the part didn't fix the issue THEY WOULD REFUND MY MONEY! Word traveled fast and I have used them at least ten times. They will email schematics, help diagnose the problem and BEAT THE LOCAL APPLIANCE STORE PRICES by up to 50% on some items! And I get parts in max 2days from Fresno to So. Cal. No hesitation whatsoever in recommending them. Merry Christmas!

jenniferl63
10/8/14

This site is a good one to order from if you aren't sure the part will fix your issue. They don't charge a ridiculous "restocking fee" like some places do (dappz) and they were super quick with the transaction both coming and going.

rons30
5/20/13

where do I start

michaels122
3/22/13

The water pump under my dishwasher was leaking. I found the site after researching appliance parts for my make and model. They had good information and photos of the part so I knew it was the correct one. I called their customer service for more information. (The reason I rated them 4 stars instead of 5 is that the customer service representative seemed a little abrupt.)
I placed the order online after speaking with the representative. It arrived the next day. It was an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part with instructions and a bag of parts that enable it to fit on several different models. Everything was as I expected! I will definitely use them again!

johnm66
5/9/11

Found a hard to find part for my GE stove. They shipped the same day and I got it the next.

Really good appliance part website.

Questions? Get answers from the AppliancePartsPros staff and other customers.

AppliancePartsPros?