Review of AngelBrinks

Tel: +1 323-455-2336
support@angelbrinks.com

brittanyb126
1/3/19

Last month I purchased a dress from Angel Brinks for my birthday photoshoot. The second time I tried it on the zipper broke. I emailed Angel Brinks & the representative recommended I go to a tailor & have it repaired. For a $175 dress to malfunction after only being worn for max 3-5 minutes is ridiculous. The representative continued to say that because my first "try on" had no issues my other option was to send it back to be fixed for a fee. She insisted that all items are inspected so therefore I guess there is NEVER a problem. The representative was very rude, showed no empathy, and blamed me for the zipper. I looked up to this brand & Angel too but for them not to offer me a credit/discount was extremely disappointing. Only thing I'm grateful for is that the dress didn't rip the day of my photoshoot because I would have been out of the studio fee bc I wouldn't have anything else to wear.

tossier
12/20/18

You know you are selling some Bs material clothes, labels ... And ... All the way down to the stitching ... STOP ... You need to be ashamed of yourself .... Then your rep that answer the phone fast talking people ... Act like I rip the dress ... and put the holes in it ... GuhlBye ... Go have 2 seats ... My family own dry cleaners here in Detroit MI, all my life ..... And I know quality clothes ... These clothes are not that ... Take this brand, that label and ..... these clothes and roll them down the nearest hill.

kathym127
1/3/18

I searched for an evening gown to attend a gala. The gown I picked gave specific instructions saying it could take up to 15 working days before it is even shipped; so they do give plenty of warning. I needed it within 15 days and live in the Caribbean (they are based in LA), so I was worried it may not make the day of the gala. After being able to call and speak to a really nice gentleman, who had to call me back after he was able to get some solid answers for me regarding the shipping process, I was confident in Angelbrinks.com due to the level of customer service. I happily received my gown within 10 days (so it left LA well before the 15 days they warned about waiting). Very happy with them, and recommend them as an online fashion merchant.

kristya4
2/25/16

I recently purchased the Fiona white dress & 1st let me say it fit to my curves perfectly. I placed the order on a Friday & got my purchase on that Tuesday, with email updates along the way! Only thing I would say is I wish they had more available sizes (besides the point) but overall, I'm very pleased & can't wait for my next purchase!

annm66
2/26/15

Products are overpriced and low quality. I paid $90 and to my surprise received a $20 dress that looked like it came from Rainbow. I also received a defective $170 dress where the seams were coming loose but they claim to be seamstresses and make their products. Yeah right! It ook numerous emails and calls before I could get any progress on my return. Beware if something is wrong you can not get your money back . Go with another company with better business practices and merchandise

Questions? Get answers from the AngelBrinks staff and other customers.

5 Photos for AngelBrinks