Anderson Physical Therapy ETC., PC

Anderson Physical Therapy ETC., PC has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Anderson Physical Therapy ETC., PC?

“Albion Location A+”

Christina H.
5/22/19

The staff at the Albion office is so friendly, every single one of them! I never have to wait, I get scheduled for the days/times that are convenient for me. My initial evaluation was very thorough & my sessions are one on one & not rushed. The atmosphere is light & pleasant. I've been to other PT business & this one is by far the best! You're left feeling like the actually care.

christinah161
May 22nd, 2019

Location. But now that I've been there, for the quality of PT & their genuine friendliness & compassion

By Christina H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Anderson Physical Therapy ETC., PC staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Anderson Physical Therapy ETC., PC?

Have a question about Anderson Physical Therapy ETC., PC?