Review of AnastasiaDate

551 5th Ave
New York, New York 10176, USA
Tel: 800-356-3130
gregory@anastasiadate.com
Receive Lots of Attention from Attractive Members!
Join Now

226 reviews with 1 star

alenai1
5/26/19

Careful, this is complete scam! This girls are not real, I am marred and had never used this site, but i found my own pictures there and i keep writing and asking them to remove it, but they are still using my phots to drag money out of people, do not trust them, it's all fake!!!

johns3812
5/18/19

his in part of a sophisticated international scam that is designed to lift money from your bank account. 'AnastasiaDate' is effectively the same as 'Victoria Hearts;' 'Victoria Brides;' 'Anastasia;' 'Match Truly;' 'Charmerly;' 'Love Swans;' "Ukrainian Charms" and 'Valentime.' There is no competition between them, they are all part of the same sad syndicate. There are a growing number of these sites. It is a billion $ industry. Incredibly beautiful and sexy girls who are way out of your age range (and actual chance to develop a relationship with) appear to want you; whatever you say, or do or are. Take 'Ekaterina' member 4409966 on all the web sites mentioned above. She is really Katerina Milevskaya, fashion and glamour model, aged 23 from Kiev/Moscow. On Instagram she is 'milevskate' There she has 457k followers. It is most unlikely 'she' is on-line on all these sites 24/7 (as she appears to be)! Instead, 'agents' (men and women) take commission working shifts writing for the profile. They mercilessly encourage you to look at videos, each costing 50 credits (most are available free on her Instagram); write a mail; cost 30 credits, view photos in a mail; cost 10 credits (most again are available on her Instagram) as well as sending astronomically priced gifts (charged through credits). I sent a gift, and received a photo of the gift, but pictured with it was an entirely different girl! Customer support response; "Girl look terrible without make-upI" I only did that the once! Direct questions are rarely, if ever responded to. The girls are implicated as only some of the photos and videos are on Instagram. When you have spent 3000 credits sites promise that you can ask for contact details. When you receive the details, they don't work! The girls are most usually Ukrainian (on the sites listed above), but there are also similarly syndicated sites of women from other areas of the world run by the same outfit, based in Cyprus, registered in America and your cash for credits is processed in the UK. The scams appear an acceptable part of regular (irregular) business practices. Where ever the money goes (it's a world wide scam) who knows! Frustratingly no one seems able or want to address the sophisticated deceits with the crooks responsible! AVIOD ALTOGETHER!

gustavop28
4/19/19

The girls there will take your money away, they are good ng to be nice and sweet but once they receive your contact information you will not see them.afain. Be I have tried 3 profiles but specially Juliya Chern be aware

sins3
2/17/19

I had terrible experience with this site! I have spent there 1500$ and then woman lied me and didn't come to meeting in Kiev where I came special to her! I don't advice this scam site anybody! If you really want to have normal meeting, even in your country there is real agency where you communicate with women directly without any site. If somebody needs - +79281127031 (whats app)

nikodemh
2/1/19

I have been on the site anastasiadate.com for a long time and seen a lot of scam.
I stopped wondering why because the reason is simple money.
I wouldn't have sent this opinion but for one particular case of scam.
Some time ago I followed a woman of Nikolaev Victoria (ID: 1724524), but
a few years ago she resigned and disappeared from the site.
And now, to my surprise, I started to receive letters from her. I was deeply
taken aback because the town and photos are the same as Victoria's,
but the name is changed into Irina, who claims to have a daughter and to be 30 years old (but Victoria is 40 now).
Her new ID: 1960630.
I found Victoria on the Russian facebook Vkontakte (https://vk.com/id31388782) and her photos from 2012 year, which were placed in the profile of Irina.
Now I am extremely curious how Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative will explain
this fraud.
To make the whole thing more spicy I notified Victoria (https://vk.com/id31388782)
that somebody stole her pictures and made a fake profile on anastsiadate.com so
she should do something about it.
She must have acted because Irina (ID: 1960630) stopped her activity for a few months,
although the profile wasn't removed.
But now she sends letters again hoping to fish naive dudes
I have two appeals:
1- to all men looking for the second half and wanting to find reliable opinions of
this site: don't be led down the garden path by all five-star opinions, which flood
sitejabber here. Short notices claim nothing but excellence of anadtasiadate.com.
They are probably written by trolls, who take profits from the criminal activity of
the dating site.
2 - to Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative please explain how it is possible that you cannot contain the scam from spreading on your site and let your agencies deceive people.

I enclose a photo as a proof.

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hello! Thank you for bringing this situation to our concern.
This case should be checked by our verification team. Please report this member to our customer support or please indicate your correct Member ID and we will contact you.
haroldm55
1/27/19

Guys this is really funny! - on this site- anastasiadate.com - go and search for ID 1914411 Ntaina from Cyprus 29 years old. Beautiful woman and a few pictures show her with a banner MRS. CYPRUS GLOBE. So I look in her profile and there it says ' never married ' . Then I said if she was never married how did she become a MRS??!!! Then I googled the Mrs Cypress Globe Pageant and lo and behold our girl was there as MRS. CYPRUS GLOBE 2017!! and her name is Diana Chemeris and she was born in Russia and came to Cyprus when she was young. She works as a model at the Cyprus Model Agency.The pictures from the pageant are practically all on the anastasia site under her profile. When you read the regulations for entering the contest it says you have to be married, divorced or separated. So she is probably divorced from a Greek guy because Chemeris is not a Russian name , sounds very Greek.
Then I contacted the Anastasia Help desk and they gave me the lame excuse that the Cypriots probably didn't know the difference between Miss and Mrs. !! what total bull$#*! is that!! I told them Cyprus was a British Colony for over 60 years and English is the second language on the island!!. Besides the British still have 2 big Air Force bases there!! Anyway it shows how 'thorough' the verification team is on Anastasia!!. Any idiot can see that a non married woman cannot be a Mrs. Cyprus !!. One more proof that many of the identities on Anastasia are fake so watch out!!
As I said in my previous review 99% of those who are not live on-line are fake and you are talking to a 'manager' of her profile!!
Good luck Harry

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hello Harold!
Thank you for sharing your experience. We value every feedback. Let me remind you that you can always get assistance from us. We have anti-scam policy and 24/7 customer support to help our clients in any controversial case.
amosl12
1/19/19

I registered this site several months ago, and spent hundreds to experience the services. All takes money to communicate with the ladies, very expensive to build connections. Take the Camshare service for example, I purchase A$142 to buy 160 credits. Do you know??? 160 credits ran out in less than 15 minute!!!

What's more I cancelled the automatic purchase in my account setting; however, they still automatically charged me A$9.99 for December. I contacted their customer team via Live support, asking for a refund since the subscription fee is deducted under my unconsciousness, but the representative called Dmitriy rejected my request! And what she said really made me angry and uncomfortable.

Very bad experience, guys!!! Stay away from this site and don't waste your money!

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hello Amos!
We will check your chat with customer support agent and get back to you. Thank you for sharing your experience and helping us to improve our customer service.
kevinb263
12/31/18

I had a mail from the lady with a Translated by Agency ID: 1042605 , on the 28th december and yet my lady works using english language at her daily job, I paid the 10 credits =8$ to open it and read it and it made no sense it its content it was like a stranger sending it, why because My lady was on viber to me and when I asked her she said not been on the internet today as she was at work and I said you showed on line for 3 hours , so it was not her that sent the message.today had to phone Anastasiadate as got another mail at the same time as yesterdays, the lady showed on line from 14.30pm to just before 18.26pm Ukraine time , but again the lady was in work today so it is someone using the data which can only be anastasiadate affiliates to send message so we as clients end up paying Anastasia to open the letters at 8$ to read and 8$ to reply so 16$ in total for it equalling 1 message aday if I read your mail and sent you a mail each day for a month it equals on todays exchange rate 526.35$ so nearly double my ladies monthly wages for working 6 days aweek I guess. its how the affiliates are making the money

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hello Kevin,
Thank you for bringing this case to our attention. As you have provided your client ID I was able to check your communication with our support team. Your case is being investigated by the responsible department now. You will be notified by our team as soon as we have results. We deeply apologise for the inconvenience and confusion.
peterd304
12/13/18
• Updated review

I was recently advised that multiple girls listed on the AnastasiaDate and related sites are also involved in escort activity organised through mafia links. This included working as escorts and paid travel companions in Europe and resorts, and well known places for escorts such as Monaco. Be very careful who you contact. These are not people who will genuinely care about you. Their interest is in just your wallet and bank account.

“Research the profiles before you spend any money”
12/5/18
• Previous review

I have been doing a little research into the online dating business in Ukraine. Apparently, based on information available online, the people who run AnastasiaDate (and all of the sites in that group) have full knowledge of the scams run by their partner agencies and take no action. AnastasiaDate continue to purchase profiles. Rarely, if ever, are refunds given to the men defrauded and no action is taken to remove false profiles until they are publicly exposed, even when the organisation has been advised that the profiles are fake through complaints.

This information would indicate that AnastasiaDate continue to be knowingly engaged in activity that supports fraud on a massive scale. It would also appear that they make no reasonable attempt to stop it, nor do they refund most customers who are defrauded.

It seems that the only reason AnastasiaDate is interested in complaints is to: 1. remove obvious scams outside of their normal contacts 2. provide information to help develop internal protocols to stop the women being found out so easily. AnastasiaDate issues protocols to its contracting agencies to ensure women on the site behave in a way that will prevent potential problems and to ensure they do not give away information on their social networking profiles. It has been said that AnastasiaDate purchases profiles in the full knowledge that the profiles they buy are not genuine and the agencies they purchase them from are corrupt and fraudulent. Apparently there is no recorded instance of AnastasiaDate terminating the contract of a provider agency. Many of the agencies are small businesses that will then sell profiles they have collected to the bigger players in the market.

It also appears that many of the agencies in Ukraine have links to organised crime. Some of the funds that comes from this activity goes to Russian mafia organisations, some goes to Ukraine and Donetsk mafia figures (one of the owners of AnastasiaDate is a well known Ukraine crime figure), and some goes to funding the separatists in east Ukraine. So these agencies are in effect traitors to their own country.

On this basis it is very hard to see how AnastasiaDate can claim it provides a genuine environment for men to find a partner. By using AnastasiaDate for entertainment (as it clearly is very unlikely to help you find a wife) you are continuing to promote this activity.
AnastasiaDate appears to receive an unrealistic number of positive reviews from customers' on review sites, but there are many more genuine sounding negative reviews. They tried taking some review sites to court claiming they were using fabricated, negative testimonials but the cases were thrown out. I guess it is pretty clear why.

AnastasiaDate is one of multiple sites within the group. The partner sites for slavic countries are:
Russianbrides.com
Eurodate.com
Dating.com
Yourtravelmate.com
Yourchristiandate.com

If you communicate with any person on AnastasiaDate, then you should check other dating sites for their listings as well. Their profile is almost certain to be on multiple sites simultaneously. AnastasiaDate states that the women on their sites do not authorise listings on other sites but this appears to be untrue. Generally these listings on those other sites are apparently verified using IDs and interviews, much the same as the claims made by AnastasiaDate. I recently checked one person on AnastasiaDate and identified they had listings on multiple sites:

1.AnastasiaDate.com 2.RussianBrides.com 3.Dating.com 4.EuroDate.com 5.YourTravelMates.com 6.GoDateNow.com 7.RomanceCompass.com 8.VictoriaHearts.com 9.LoveSwans.com 10.MatchTruly.com 11.VictoriaBrides.com 12.Valentime.com 13.UkrainianCharm.com 14.NatalyDate.com 15.J4L.com 16.BravoDate.com 17.Charmerly.com

This level of activity would seem to be more about generating an income rather than finding a partner. So with AnastasiaDate, it could be said that you have an operation with a business model that is apparently designed to support fraudulent activity. It seems that their anti-scam policy and complaints area are simply there to help them to fine tune their practices so they do not get caught.

Based on the information I have been able to collect it appears that pay by letter and pay for chat sites are generally fraudulent. Many times you will not even be in contact with the person on the profile but instead dealing with a translator'. The girls or translators' are paid for each minute of chat and for each letter. They also receive benefits from gifts that are sent. Protocols are issued that give instructions on how to write letters, how to engage interest, and rules on how frequently they should respond to their contacts.

If you choose to have contact with profiles on AnastasiaDate then you need to try to verify that the person is genuine. It will cost you plenty of money and chances are the contact can always claim that there was no chemistry after a while.

Do your own research if you do not believe the information I have listed. It is not so hard. And if you have gone to the effort of earning that money in your bank account, then it seems like a waste to give it away to people who specialise in exploitation, deception, fraud and corruption.

josephw231
12/12/18

I signed up about two weeks ago. While it is possible the women behind the accounts are real, I have noticed the site is designed to take money from you at every chance it can. In the two weeks I have received well over 2000 messages. Its a statistical impossibility unless the system is generating messages on behalf of the women or unless several of the profiles are fake. While some do find love and a wife from the site, many just find that they spent over $10k in chatting with someone they thought would be a good wife but ends up just being a model from an agency there to lure you in to spending more money. I have also noticed that several of the pictures repeat with different names and profiles. Anyone that opposes or calls the company out on their deception gets their account deleted. Women are also prohibited from giving any personal details out. Many of the messages are pre-written messages. It is also scripted to insert your name on the message so if you change your name on the profile, poof your greetings on the message changes, even past ones. It is sad that the lonely hearts scams are so lucriative. The creators of the site must be making a fortune scamming lonely guys out of their money by providing their communication service. In the last 5 minutes writing this review, I have received 13 messages on the site.

guyb64
12/2/18

Just one short word: Svetlana:ID::1914133(Kiev) and Viktoria:ID:1851736(Kharkov).2 different women living 500 km from each other and who are not supposed to have any contact! But the Svetlana's letter was ABSOLUTELY IDENTICAL to the profile text of Viktoria! Hahaha! Written by a hired Scammer as usually!Even the profiles are fake here, among thousands of other manipulations!

markh701
8/13/18

AVOID. This is a scam site, pure and simple.

I set up a pseudo account at Asiandate.com with fake details.
Name = Guest
Profile = "I am not interested"
This attracts about 100 emails per day.

After 1 week, this fake account was automatically cross registered with Anastasiadate.com, from which I receive about 150 emails a day. I have NEVER visited this site, and yet I am now a 'member' with a fake ID.

Sadly it is not possible to remove your profile or details from either site, nor does their unsubscribe function work.

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hello Mark, thank you for commenting. As both sites are partner sites, there is a cross-registration in accordance with the site's privacy policy.
rorys27
8/10/18

The chat requests are fake.
The e-mails are fake (the 1st is usually free).
The chat itself is mostly fake. Sometimes it is the real woman who is being compensated by a 3rd-party, who will then use a different person to take that woman's 'night shift'. No continuity, not even the same language. Check this:

globaldatingaffiliate.com

It is their way around paying the women directly, they use a different site for that and traffickers on the ground in those countries. All sites displayed on globaldatingaffiliate are in the same family; Anastasia, asiandate, Amolatina.

Lastly - the positive reviews here are clearly fake (5-star? You would think they would show a little more common sense. None of the 5-star reviewers indicated what they spent or why it is better than any other site). There is no bigger fraud than that - it is akin to an admission. Contact your financial institution and cite this review. The faster they are off the internet, the faster the world becomes a better place. Remember they are all complicit.

Tip for consumers: Check globaldatingaffiliate.com

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hi Rory! We are sorry that you think about our site this way.
The link you added to your review is a link to our affiliate network that is aimed at advertising our site. It does not compensate members for using the service and does not hire impersonators.
The members of our site undergo verification procedures as members' safety is our highest priority. If you face any suspicious activity our customer support is always ready to assist you and check the members that arose suspicions.
roberto163
7/6/18

Beware of this unscrupulous website as well as its member Anastasia Kraluk (ID # 1678487). If you dont believe me I can put you in touch with Detective Mark Ortiz from the Department of Justice. Also try sending this miscreant $#*! some money via Western Union and they will refuse your business because she has been red flagged by them.

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hello Robert,
We take every complaint about our members very seriously. Please contact our customer service regarding this member and share any suspicious information you have. We will be grateful for helping to make our site better and safer place.
michaelv106
7/4/18

If you get scam by this website call your credit card bank and tell them you were scam and they will credit back your account all the money they scamed from you this is the only way to stop the fraud and abuse of men trying to believe in the lies of this site. Banks hate dating sites and will not hesitate to return all your money even on a trip taken. Beware or lose 4-7K

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hi Michael,

Thank you for tip sharing. However it is always better to contact our 24/7 support team as AnastasiaDate is a decent site, and our goal is to resolve every complaint our clients come with.
nigeld14
Nigel D.
6/27/18

I had contact with a profile from Ukraine with the person pretending to be very affectionate but the reality was that when I tried to arrange to meet it was not possible. This did not breach the anti-scam rules apparently so the girl is protected for misleading behaviour and continues to do the same thing to other men, and I get no money back after being conned. This site is very misleading. They want you to spend money on chat and letters and it costs a lot to get personal details through a phone call. I have also heard of other people who have seen an active profile when they know the girl is not online, so either AnastasiaDate or the agency are using the profile. AnastasiaDate might say that the girls are real but clearly they are not genuine or sincere and you would have to wonder what their motivation is for being on the site. I found out that other people have already noted that the woman I had contact with was a con artist and she has online dater scammer listings. I asked for my money back because it clearly was a con but got nowhere. This woman continues to have an active profile and is no doubt continuing to mislead other men and basically use fraud to make money from them. If you use this site you are going to be supporting a ruthless money making business with highly questionable business practices. If you think somebody has not been genuine on this site then go to your credit card company and ask for your money back.

evgenyp5
6/25/18

No matter how you try you will NEVER get the contact details of any lady. You are supposed to write letters and to pay for this but the agency never provides contact details and never answers your questions. They are getting your money for nothing.

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hello Evgeny,
Thank you for the review. Our clients can get a lady's contact information through "call me" service and "flowers and presents" service. If the information received is not correct customer support team will reach the lady for clarification free of charge.
marwans8
6/9/18

I was a member of this bad site, and I was speaking to several girls using the live video chat but the video is repeating it self so it's recorded and not live. I asked each girl several times to rise her hand and say Hi, but her answer was we have a technical error with the site, another girl she ignore the question. Non of the twenty girls that I had talked to them did what I ask them to do.
And I told them you are a fake and it's recorded video but they didn't even respond to my comments.
So be careful this site is stealing your money.
Don't be fool.

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hello Marwan!
Thank you for this message. Pre-recorded videos are not allowed on our site. Please inform customer support (support@anastasiadate.com), our managers will find a resolution for this issue.
elinorr
4/24/18

be careful of chats!...they hire super good looking models that lure you to chat...if the girl is too pretty she is most likely an implant...a contracted model that get a meager cut for keeping you chatting...

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hi Elinor! Thank you for your review. However, it is not true. AnasasiaDate is more than 15 years online and such business model is not suitable for such a large brand. AnastasiaDate is very popular in Europe and always has lots of members eager to join. We encourage members to upload their best photos as it definitely draws more attention and help to find the right match faster.
loll39
3/22/18

Its obvious that most of these reviews are phony !!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
This site is designed to rinse cash from mug punters who are sucked in by the beauties that are way above their league. Yes, It is very flattering to see these amazing looking girls taking an interest in YOU -- but get real fellers !! They are after the subscriptions.
All the images of the girls are professionally staged, produced .
The girls probably get commission for keeping the Punters engaged for as long as possible. Don't KID yourselves THAT THEY ARE GENUINELY INTERESTED in YOU They don't care what your age is or what you look like as long as you can keep paying for the privilege of engaging in on-line Chat. YOU WONT GET LAID HERE

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
HI! Thank you for the leaving a review, we are sorry that you have such an experience, most probably it comes from other dating sites. However, AnastasiaDate is completely different. We are an international community where people are interested to talk to each other an everybody gets an attention. None of the members is financially supported for staying on the sire, we are not in such type of business.
jackl190
10/20/17

Wow did I get sucked in, met this drop dead gorgeous lady called Anastasia lol yea right
Said she was coming to my country to see her sister and would love to meet me she kept me chatting for a while burnt some credits big time.
I asked what her sisters last name was as she was married to a kiwi guy in Auckland the name MacDoonahue well guess what the name does not exist.
I managed to get her personal email I would write to her and I would get very short replys anyway come the day she flys out of Ukraine to Auckland New Zealand she is robbed and her passport is taken ... Ha ha ha what a load of BS so I had some credits left and refused to spend them on her.Another pretty lady pops up on my screen and says hey I am in Auckland New Zealand do you want to meet I say ok I am in AK now we could meet soon she says oh not this week as I am helping with my brothers business I ask what kind of business she says courier business called Pony Express LMFAO there is no Pony Express here in NZ.Guys please stay well away from this Anastasia Date Site

Yours

Sucker Kiwi.

Response from Maria M., AnastasiaDate Representative
Hi, Jack! Thank you for the review. We are sorry that your meeting was not successful. However, AnastasiaDate is a platform aimed at communication we are always glad when our clients meet each other. We want you to have only positive experience, please tell us, have you contacted our customer support regarding the members you've chatted with? We would like to double check the members to make sure that they do not misuse our platform.
keva30
10/15/17

I just signed up to this site and in one day I got close to 50 messages from girls in Ukraine and Russia ready to know me or even marry me. What is ironic is I haven't even completed my profile nor I have posted a picture . So this platform is definitely operated by bots which will spam you and suck your money out . Guys I was married to a Ukrainian girl for 10 years . They are heartless creatures . All they care about getting out of their country, manipulate you to get a status (green card / passport) and then they will leave you and make your life miserable. They are materialists . All the 1 star reviews in this site are valid , all the rest are fake . I agree the girls are beautiful but behind those beauty mask are full of lies . Spare yourself and find a women of your own race and culture , you will be happier trust me. And if you don't find , you still be happier than you are with one living a lie.
P.S I am a digital expert by profession and I can tell a bot (robot site) from a legit site

tidew
10/15/17

Anastasia date first of all is a major financial disaster for any customers. The cost factor is very extreme. The way its set up most every girl there get a % of site income as the women do not pay for the service. Major red flag and it goes well beyond that fact then couple it with the fact that the girls are also 90% fraud and scam for money and you have a complete financial disaster. Knowing the girls in Ukraine especially they are poor and out for money. So if you go to "Russiancupid.com" at least the site is not rolling you over. Just remember that the girls there are also 80% fraud too. just weed through the fraud as its fairly easy to see. And the site charges a fair price to connect with whatever is on the other end of your computer girl connection. just be smart. Go there too. Dont walk the streets at night though :)

johnk454
10/12/17

Have spent nearly $500.00 on this site and all I got is a lot of names and puctures..uses up credits faster than I xan buy them..don't even think these women exist..im done.

manueli5
10/11/17

I read many of the negative reviews and they are very true! They are very easy to hook, but you never get anywhere with anyone. They come back even if you had to insult them ... it is financially convenient for them.

Sean, I'm very sad to hear that you have been yet another scam victim of AnastasiaDate. They definitely have interesting people on there... but this is what you need to know: 1. You are NOT talking to the girl in the picture. You are talking to a translator (probably a guy) who is talking on behalf of the girl. 2. The translators are being paid to keep you online - on their site - and give you as little information as possible to allow you to get off the site. After a month, if you are still using the site, you are the victim. Read the reviews that are all 1-star of this service, and remember that the 5-star reviews here are almost all paid reviewers for AnastasiaDate.

By John N.

As far as I am aware this is a site with women's profiles aimed at attracting men only. From experience I can tell you that most of the profiles either are not who they are posing to be [e.g. are using model's photos etc] or have not the slightest intention of a hook up. That is to say they will keep you endlessly writing revenue earning messages but if you try to arrange a meeting they will disappear. This is also the case with the sister site Amolatina and LatamDate. Be warned and be prepared to totally waste your money.

By Patrick M.

total scam dont be fooled keep your money in your pocket

By Glover B.

The girls don't write to men, agencies do, pretending to be the girls, with the girls having nothing to do with the letters at all.

By Andy G.

Spot on, ADate is a con. I wrote to girls over a period of months sorry to say, and sadly the alarm bells never rang when certain girls would be there 24/7 - couldn't answer questions about their professions or explain why they weren't at work, had short term memory loss (couldn't remember anything about me) and whoever I was speaking too had never seen a letter. It is simply organised crime.

By Andy G.

Hello but I am going to repeat the response what Stephen said earlier but I am going to be fair with the statistics: I would say 99.9% of the women on anastasiadate either get paid by an agency to chat with men or they are scammers out to make money and not looking for a real relationship. Any positive reviews for this site are almost certainly generated by the lowlife people who are behind this dodgy dating site. I dated a lady from this scam site for TWO years. Her name is Daria (Member ID:1701750). She lied and told me that she was registered only with Anastasia Scam but later I found out that she was registered with other agencies. She told me that I was the one for her but I also found out that was her story to the other men she was scamming also from the other agencies. If we all stand united and refrain from using this scam site, Anastasia Scam will be out of business and you all will be a lot richer and happier ...

By Rod A.

I don't have the statistics, but I am out of there! I saw real and sincere woman through the cameras, and also met some of them there. They are real (don't think all of them obviously). But I am out. It is very difficult to establish communication with them specially when most of them don't even try to learn English!!

By Alexandre S.

If you still do not believe Julian that this site is a scam this is her profile on VK: http://vk.com/id68827266 Register on this site, send her a massage and you will see whether she would like to keep in touch with you. I bet she wouldn’t.

By Paul F.

Knil, Good that you are thinking of marriage. Speaking from my own experience with Anastasia Scam, the ladies I met lived in a fantasy world. As long as you shower them with the good stuff, they will play along. But when the music stops, these same ladies will abandon ship. Marriage is a covenant between a man and a woman for better and for worse. The Anastasia Scam ladies forgot the covenant part and the for worse part. So, if I were you, I will NOT even consider Anastasia Date scam. You want a real relationship built on honesty and love. Anastasia Date scam is NOT based on honesty and principle. I say these things to you because I went over there and spent time with the ladies and I observe. You observe and you need to read and interpret body language. A scammer can hide their true intentions but their subconscious actions reveal the true picture! Anways, I wish you all success with your future and your love life. Life is too short to spend it on the wrong person and for the wrong reasons. Regards,

By Rod A.

Brian...if you haven't yet figured out that all this dating site crap is a scam, then you are a fool. My friend has pissed away over $35,000 and still hasn't met Viktoria. Get out of there and quit pissing away your money. I mean REALLY? Go to church, take classes at a local community college, volunteer, and you will meet the right one who has the same values that you do.

By Mary J.
Questions? Get answers from the AnastasiaDate staff and other customers.

AnastasiaDate?