EAMSI

EAMSI has a consumer rating of 2.78 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. EAMSI ranks 126th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate EAMSI?

“Amazing Quality Barcelona Chairs”

Sadie G.
2/3/18

Super happy with our order of Barcelona chairs. We contacted them in advance as we wanted to be sure the quality would be decent. They had to send us the samples a second time as the first batch never arrived. Delivery was faster than expected but still took around 8 weeks, but they allow you to make the chairs in any of their fabrics or materials so I think this is why it takes longer. Very happy with the quality, and the weight of the frames are quite heavy

“A big list of defects and lacks”

EBMER R.
2/11/20

I ordered twelve office chairs and many more articles. Altogether I bought items exceeding net worth 11.000. I am especially disappointed of the service provided by EAMSI. EAMSI delivered one broken chair. Another ordered and paid article (Steel Modular Furniture net worth 900) was not delivered at all. Furthermore, they delivered a wrong article. I did not get any PDF of the assembly instructions. I paid an extra fee for special delivery to the 5th floor. The delivery could not be managed and I did not get any extra fee back. The International Sales Manager was confronted for more than ten times. I always got a confirmation about a refund, but I never got any compensation. In fact, that´s a fraud, whereas after the payment no more service was provided. There was literally no cooperation by EAMSI after the money arrived at their bank. In total I am extremely angry and frustrated about my order. I am obliged to take legal action.

jom325
May 1st, 2021
Verified purchase

Ordered a chair in December 2020. Still no sign of it and no response to calls or emails. It's a detailed and well designed website; clearly they've taken the time to make it look really convincing. The 50% deposit another smart tactic to have you think they are committed to delivering on the deal. However, it's simply a SCAM and at the price point that they are at, I guess worthy of their investment on the front end to draw you in. BE WARNED!

DON’T BE FOOLED

drrolandg
January 16th, 2017

Have ordernd two chairs in July received in September wrong parts asked several times for correct delivery. Up to now (7 months) no answer. What shall I do to get the ordered parts?

jensb7
March 27th, 2021

I ordered March 18(Order #105112) two replacement armrest for an Eames Office Chair. The company cha

Tip for consumers:
This company either doesn't exist and is a fraud, or they have an incredibly bad customer service and the delivery time takes ages.
I wouldn't have a problem waiting a few months for the parts - if I would know they will come for sure.

Products used:
Spare parts Eams chair

ebmerr
February 11th, 2020

hamidab
November 18th, 2014

Ordered two tan eames style chairs on the website and received the order really quick within 2 days, However they forgot one of the wheels for a chair as they don't come fitted. Contacted their support and the next day I received it! Product is great and was happy I ordered the material samples in advance so the colour was spot on for the room!

lindan6
January 22nd, 2013

I bought a lamp and it was faulty at the time of assembling it. They picked it up and it's been over 2 months that I have been waiting for a refund. Now they change the contact person and say that they have sent the money, but they cannot provide the proof of transfer. Stay away!

sadieg5
February 3rd, 2018

Tip for consumers:
Use their free material sample service

sadieg4
Sadie G.
February 3rd, 2018

We are more than happy with our order of two Barcelona chairs. We contacted them in advance as we wanted to be sure the quality would be decent. They had to send us the samples a second time as the first batch never arrived. Delivery was faster than expected but still took around 8 weeks, but they allow you to make the chairs in any of their fabrics or materials so I think this is why it takes longer. Extremely happy with the quality, and the weight of the frames are quite heavy.

syeda36
May 10th, 2016

I recommended for A Modern World. B'coz provide great material & timely delivery goods.

Questions? Get answers from the EAMSI staff and other customers.

EAMSI? A Modern World? We are the factory that delivers worldwide, our Eames office chair are available in a range of colours & materials, highest quality, use EXPRESS delivery option guaranteeing worldwide delivery from 16 days, Swan Chair, Eames re...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about EAMSI?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

2.8
Have a question about EAMSI?