AModernWorld.co.uk reviews

Tel: +44 (0)203 432 4050
info@amodernworld.co.uk

sadieg5
2/3/18
Super happy with our order of Barcelona chairs. We contacted them in advance as we wanted to be sure the quality would be decent. They had to send us the samples a second time as the first batch never arrived. Delivery was faster than expected but still took around 8 weeks, but they allow you to make the chairs in any of their fabrics or materials so I think this is why it takes longer. Very happy with the quality, and the weight of the frames are quite heavy

Tip for consumers: Use their free material sample service

sadieg4
Sadie G.
2/3/18
We are more than happy with our order of two Barcelona chairs. We contacted them in advance as we wanted to be sure the quality would be decent. They had to send us the samples a second time as the first batch never arrived. Delivery was faster than expected but still took around 8 weeks, but they allow you to make the chairs in any of their fabrics or materials so I think this is why it takes longer. Extremely happy with the quality, and the weight of the frames are quite heavy.
drrolandg
1/16/17
Have ordernd two chairs in July received in September wrong parts asked several times for correct delivery. Up to now (7 months) no answer. What shall I do to get the ordered parts?
syeda36
5/10/16
I recommended for A Modern World. B'coz provide great material & timely delivery goods.
hamidab
11/18/14
Ordered two tan eames style chairs on the website and received the order really quick within 2 days, However they forgot one of the wheels for a chair as they don't come fitted. Contacted their support and the next day I received it! Product is great and was happy I ordered the material samples in advance so the colour was spot on for the room!
lindan6
1/22/13
I bought a lamp and it was faulty at the time of assembling it. They picked it up and it's been over 2 months that I have been waiting for a refund. Now they change the contact person and say that they have sent the money, but they cannot provide the proof of transfer. Stay away!

Questions? Get answers from the AModernWorld.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for AModernWorld.co.uk