American Thinker reviews

El Cerrito, California 94530, United States
editor@americanthinker.com

steveh783
2/14/19

After over 8 years, over 100K up votes, with 42 followers, I made satirical light of AIDS in one comment and the moderators deleted my entire account instead of the one comment. They are controlled by the gay mafia. A lot of good people post there, but the California based management is not comprised of real thinkers.

matthewv23
3/29/18

American Thinker is among the most cerebral of conservative commentary websites. Sometimes the comment threads impress the heck out of me. I am a little biased -- AT has published me many times.

annas4
8/29/11

It's difficult to get posts posted, although they are made within the guidelines. I'd say that about 3/4 of my posts aren't being posted. No reason given. I have no problems with my posts on other forums and even get good responses to the quality.

Not sure if this is a good site except just for reading. Seems a little dishonest to have a comments section, but to have the posts so severely curtailed. A site good to post on that does allow freedom of speech/comments: Iowntheworld.com

Questions? Get answers from the American Thinker staff and other customers.

American Thinker?