Review of FoxNews

Tel: +1-800-530-8137
newsmanager@foxnews.com

johno391
7/17/19

I used to love Fox News. But since they fired all of the host that said what needed to be said, it's turned into a mediocre, try to look fair and balanced station. There are still a few good hosts, but I'm waiting for them to say something that will get them the boot too. I believe the liberal sons will run it into the ground. Really sad. They should put Mark Levin on in the prime time spot. Maybe where Bill O'reilly used to be.

lorriej6
7/15/19

Media buzz commentator is bias against trump.most stories he speaks on is anti trump. Maybe that's why he is relagated to buzz. Rest of fox anchors are great. Watch them daily.

calvins59
7/3/19

Brainwashed idiots. I can't wait u til your racist bigot views come back to bite you square in the ass! Dividing the country by supporting orange face. I wish you the worst!

yvetter35
5/29/19

Well versed organization. Great stories........Relevant. Love their vision, keep moving in a positive direction! We need Fox's influence in the media.

ralphg71
5/24/19

Just finished second Carlson book. Irreverent, thumb in the eye, knee to the groin kind of writing that will probably not put him on the short list for anything. Too bad. I love the guy's style. Please tell wild man what I said.

Grimaldi at idlamirg11@hotmail.com

tomc454
5/21/19

Wayne Williams just called the president a idiot on air way does he still have a job. Mr Williams is the idiot!!!

reubent8
4/27/19

You ever notice that the people that are the most critical of fox news just cant seem to stop tuning in, what a bunch of illiterate and intellectually handicapped Bung holes.oppinions are like bung holes..! everyone has one and no one wants to hear it...and quit frankly all I hear comming out of the mouths of idiots is unga bunga bunga... $#*!s.

mikeo274
4/27/19

Used to watch CNN. They have turned to trash. Thankful Fox still reports real news that's not overly politicized.

domonicp
4/25/19

Fox 5 news is some kind of information to inform me of what is going on majority of the time you are not how can if I look at Fox 5 for 30 minutes in the morning then it's repeat How is that an there are 159 counties in the state of Georgia if I look at Fox 5 in 2 hours I should hear more information about all the countries in Georgia

toml320
4/21/19

Chris Wallace make it hard to watch him trying to herd the people on his show , he's always herding and arguing his biases views!! What a TRAIN WRECK! Can't watch him should retire this one star rating is for Chris Wallace!!!

hopec30
4/18/19

I can't stand watching these news employees acting stupid. This is the reason I will not watch this station in the morning.

vs81
4/15/19

Laura Ingraham should be given a raise and an award for taking FoxNews to a new low! I am appalled at this sorry group that poses as journalists.

pandap2
4/15/19

Racist institution!................................................................................................................

terrir70
4/15/19

Laural Grahams disrespect towards the passing of Nipsey should have never been aired! I will no longer watch your broadcast

ritac132
4/8/19

So much racism and prejudice. This has to stop. It seems the hosts are mainly for Trump supporters... so biased. No real grounds for putting people down. Katz has got to go and so does Hannity.. We need to see Trumps tax reports. He should be impeached. Why has this not happened yet?

clarisel1
3/31/19

I question why Fox would have a guest like Mark Fuhrman. It is shocking to think they would be associated with him. I know it was back when Megyn Kelly was on Fox; but still...He is clearly a racist and the pain that he put people through when he was a police officer is horrible. It makes me ill!

sharonh408
3/31/19

Chris Wallace needs to be relieved of his duties.
He has continuously been unable or unwilling to be non partisan in his news delivery. His biases and pro democratic views are disturbing. I listen to the news in an attempt to stay current on issues at home and abroad. I am getting better coverage from the BBC than anything from the US.
Please get back to basics when hiring news anchors. We need unbiased reporting.
His latest reporting included him
asking Kelly Ann if she was having difficulties in her marriage due to her husband's views on president Trump. This is so unprofessional and I have to say it's very irritating.
As an American citizen I want to hear the news not to listen to Chris Wallace's personal views on politics.

Just to be clear, I am not pro Trump and I didn't vote for him. I have voted for Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. I just feel it's imperative to be able to get news from our sources in an unbiased delivery and I am not blind to the inappropriate behavior many of our presidents have exhibited.

I don't care what Chris Wallace thinks I care about unbiased news reporting I will draw my own conclusions and or opinions.

elizabethc459
3/22/19

Trying to silence Jeanine Pirro!! Freedom of speech is part of our right and you are trying to silence Judge Jeanine!!! OAN is now my conservative channel, will not support a liberal news media as yourself!!!

armt
3/21/19

Shame on you FOX for firing the most capable reporter Judge Janine for telling the truth!!!
Get lost you cowards!!!

heatherv54
3/20/19

The only news I Use to watch was Fox after Judge Jeanine has been suspended I will have to find a new outlet.. I will still stream Tucker Hannity and Ingram.. This is very sad that the only news channel we watch 12 hours a day is now changing bring Back Judge Jeanine and allow the news casters to speak as they were! This is America Freedom of Speech!

jimc517
3/19/19

Opinions are like $#*!s, everyone has one, very disappointed in your actions against Judge Pirrio, I voted for President Trump because he tells like it is, I thought that was also Fox News but guess not, you are silencing your news anchors and by that action you will lose folks like me, go ahead look at your bottom dollar as that is where your ratings are going if this direction continues. This is America you should be loyal to this country and this President. You pissed me off Fox News.

joes1055
3/18/19

Fox news bring back judge Jeanine pirro or we are not going to watch you guys...
She was the best on Fox news so is Tucker Carlson ....no star's

jackw261
3/18/19

Fox... you lost all credibility with America,
Such a disappointment, whatever happened with your integrity, America once held you in such high reguaurd.., today not so much !

margow15
3/18/19

I am saddened Fox would not stand by the Judge. The rest the the news media says all kinds of outlandish things and no one does anything. Sad and disappointed Fox News. I will find something else to watch on Saturday or read a book. I even may cancel Fox.

jasonk281
3/17/19

What a bunch of cowards!! Fox so called news is quickly turning into CNN and others because they can't stand up to the shape shifting lefties. It's so sad to watch as one by one they all fall prey to the fake news frenzy... even FOX. There isn't anything fair or balanced about their news anymore. Don't they realize that fair and balanced requires straightforward honesty??? Half of the hosts are left wingers in disguise and the ones who aren't don't stand a chance because you can't tell the truth anymore without being thrown off the air like Janine. Could someone please revive sanity in our world and on Fox News??? PLEASE!!!

26 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Following many complaints, including mine, about Mr Smiths' obvious obsession, with taking every opportunity to bad mouth the President, Mr. Smith has managed to gather many Fox viewers who would like to see him end is appearance on Fox News, and maybe get a job with a left wing liberal democrat loving, news outlet like ABC, NBC, CBC, etc. I'm sure any one of these news programs would love to hire Mr Smith.So Mr Fox News, do all of your loyal Fox News Supporters and Dump Shepard Smith immediately, if not sooner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By George M.

why do we need to see kelly before hannity

By lorene a.

Questions? Get answers from the FoxNews staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FoxNews