Review of FoxNews

FoxNews reviews

Tel: +1-800-530-8137

hopec30
4/18/19

I can't stand watching these news employees acting stupid. This is the reason I will not watch this station in the morning.

vs81
4/15/19

Laura Ingraham should be given a raise and an award for taking FoxNews to a new low! I am appalled at this sorry group that poses as journalists.

pandap2
4/15/19

Racist institution!................................................................................................................

terrir70
4/15/19

Laural Grahams disrespect towards the passing of Nipsey should have never been aired! I will no longer watch your broadcast

ritac132
4/8/19

So much racism and prejudice. This has to stop. It seems the hosts are mainly for Trump supporters... so biased. No real grounds for putting people down. Katz has got to go and so does Hannity.. We need to see Trumps tax reports. He should be impeached. Why has this not happened yet?

clarisel1
3/31/19

I question why Fox would have a guest like Mark Fuhrman. It is shocking to think they would be associated with him. I know it was back when Megyn Kelly was on Fox; but still...He is clearly a racist and the pain that he put people through when he was a police officer is horrible. It makes me ill!

sharonh408
3/31/19

Chris Wallace needs to be relieved of his duties.
He has continuously been unable or unwilling to be non partisan in his news delivery. His biases and pro democratic views are disturbing. I listen to the news in an attempt to stay current on issues at home and abroad. I am getting better coverage from the BBC than anything from the US.
Please get back to basics when hiring news anchors. We need unbiased reporting.
His latest reporting included him
asking Kelly Ann if she was having difficulties in her marriage due to her husband's views on president Trump. This is so unprofessional and I have to say it's very irritating.
As an American citizen I want to hear the news not to listen to Chris Wallace's personal views on politics.

Just to be clear, I am not pro Trump and I didn't vote for him. I have voted for Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. I just feel it's imperative to be able to get news from our sources in an unbiased delivery and I am not blind to the inappropriate behavior many of our presidents have exhibited.

I don't care what Chris Wallace thinks I care about unbiased news reporting I will draw my own conclusions and or opinions.

elizabethc459
3/22/19

Trying to silence Jeanine Pirro!! Freedom of speech is part of our right and you are trying to silence Judge Jeanine!!! OAN is now my conservative channel, will not support a liberal news media as yourself!!!

armt
3/21/19

Shame on you FOX for firing the most capable reporter Judge Janine for telling the truth!!!
Get lost you cowards!!!

heatherv54
3/20/19

The only news I Use to watch was Fox after Judge Jeanine has been suspended I will have to find a new outlet.. I will still stream Tucker Hannity and Ingram.. This is very sad that the only news channel we watch 12 hours a day is now changing bring Back Judge Jeanine and allow the news casters to speak as they were! This is America Freedom of Speech!

jimc517
3/19/19

Opinions are like $#*!s, everyone has one, very disappointed in your actions against Judge Pirrio, I voted for President Trump because he tells like it is, I thought that was also Fox News but guess not, you are silencing your news anchors and by that action you will lose folks like me, go ahead look at your bottom dollar as that is where your ratings are going if this direction continues. This is America you should be loyal to this country and this President. You pissed me off Fox News.

joes1055
3/18/19

Fox news bring back judge Jeanine pirro or we are not going to watch you guys...
She was the best on Fox news so is Tucker Carlson ....no star's

jackw261
3/18/19

Fox... you lost all credibility with America,
Such a disappointment, whatever happened with your integrity, America once held you in such high reguaurd.., today not so much !

margow15
3/18/19

I am saddened Fox would not stand by the Judge. The rest the the news media says all kinds of outlandish things and no one does anything. Sad and disappointed Fox News. I will find something else to watch on Saturday or read a book. I even may cancel Fox.

jasonk281
3/17/19

What a bunch of cowards!! Fox so called news is quickly turning into CNN and others because they can't stand up to the shape shifting lefties. It's so sad to watch as one by one they all fall prey to the fake news frenzy... even FOX. There isn't anything fair or balanced about their news anymore. Don't they realize that fair and balanced requires straightforward honesty??? Half of the hosts are left wingers in disguise and the ones who aren't don't stand a chance because you can't tell the truth anymore without being thrown off the air like Janine. Could someone please revive sanity in our world and on Fox News??? PLEASE!!!

cynthiam330
3/17/19

Bring back judge Jennie P. The left is way out of touch with the American people and if you keep letting go of the people that America listened to you will start losing us. Bring her back please.

michelleg394
3/17/19

I have to watch channel 7 news in the AM just to find some balanced reporting.
AM Agenda with Tom is cringe worthy in its constant Leftist bias - Foreign Minister Marie's Payne was badgered today by Tom to comment on Peter Dutton - Tom was like a dog with a bone - so obvious where he stands in his Politics - I don't watch the news to be subject to the political biases of the commentator I watch it to get the facts so that I can make up my own mind.
This programme is a failure for Fox
It is the only black mark on an otherwise great report card from me
Fix it!!
Michelle

cherylw266
3/12/19

Too many blabbermouths and not enough real news...Going way to the left except for Hannity & Pierro who are self glorified, making a name for themselves ONLY. These two think their super stars and make me sick. We need more Brett Bairs and Brit Humes and cut out these Super Personalities! Sickening. Also Neil Cavuto. He's another one who needs to GOOO! He's a narcisist big time and thinks he's it! I'm a good Republican but FOX News has changed---a lot. Too Bad! .

juant54
2/25/19

On Saturday, February 23, 2019...on her show she was interviewing an African-American supporter of President Trump. At the end of her interview with female quest when apparently Gillian didn't get the answer she sought...Ms. Turner turned her head and "ROLLED HER EYES". Wow !

sonnya4
1/22/19

How come all news are clips you have to read but the advertising is videos i watch the news every day on my laptop and Lou Dobbs, Hannity and Laura Ingram at night If i,m going to have to read the clips might as well scrool down and read it.

taylorj11
1/21/19

For those of you who say that Fox News is racist against Blacks, you are wrong. They have many Black Anchors and Reporters, some even have their own TV shows. The rest of the shows, however, have snooty Blonde women that really have average capability and were only hired because they were blonde. LOL. So who are my favourite anchors? Shepard Smith who was at one time the lead anchor but is not any more. There is Chris Wallace who is just as talented and regularly appears on Fox Broadcast Stations. Brit Hume who is a talented anchor but is now semi-retired (and really has been retiring age since he joined FOX). Greta Van Susteren who is probably one of the most professional women on Fox News. Judge Jeanine Pirro who has a weekend programme. (During the time it primiered it was during a five day per week court drama show which has since been canceled.) I am so glad Jeanine has a show on Fox News where she can give all the speeches she wants to. If you never got to watch the Judge Pirro court show, it consisted of various speeches completely inappropriate for legal arbitration. But Pirro is perfect for Fox News. Harris Faulkner can be seen 6 days per week on Fox News and is as talented as Oprah Winfrey and Wendy Williams. And there is Neil Cavuto who does have a show on Fox News but I always thought he was a Fox Business Network guy. Headlines from his show also appear on Fox Broadcast Stations. Then you have the more annoying anchors on Fox. Any blonde (except for a few such as Susteren) does not need to work on Fox News. Megyn Kelly, Kelly Megyn What Ever Her Name Is #whatever. can get on people's nerves, but at least she is not an outright racist. Then there is Hannity who is completely aware that "The Black Community" is divided. He has several blacks on his show to comment on the same topic. They end up arguing with each other while Hannity and the viewing audience grabs the popcorn. Bill O'Reilly is okay sometimes but rude other times. He then says "It's my job. It's what I do! Why can't you understand that?" The worst one of all that I have discovered is Greg Gutfield. While Hannity denies the allegations that Democrats have against the average Republican, Greg defends every single "conservative values" that have been proven to be outrageous. And there is Glenn Beck, whose news commentary isn't so offensive but what he represents IS. As a result, I am glad to see him gone.

I am completely unaware that the so-called Free Press IS NOT FREE, and as a result you will NEVER know the truth. However, Fox News seems to be the least biased. There are some improvements that I would like to see. I want to see Fox Report return every night. You did not have to cancel a programme just to make room for "The Kelly File". I do not care who hosts it. Shepard Smith, Julie Banderas, Harris Faulkner, Janine Pirro, (who now only works one day per week.) or even Greta. Shepard, Julie, Harris, and Greta would have to add an extra hour of air time while Jeanine has the least amount of Air time. Perhaps she would be the best choice. Or Sarah Palin. I guess I don't care, but add somebody to a weeknight version of Fox Report.

melissal261
1/15/19

A FEW NEED THE BOOT. FROM FAKE NEWS.
THE ONLY NEWS MANY WATCH. 4 REALITY. FACTS. TRUTHS. NOT 1/4 AS BIAS AS THE EVIL. HATEFUL. HURTFUL. ACOSTA.LEMON. ANDERSON C. MADDOW.
SATAN FREQAUENCY CNN. MSNBC. ABC. NBC.ML
PUSH HATE. FAKE. BIAS.
ONLY WATCH FOX NEWS
FOX NEWS ALL THE WAY.

tommyb112
1/10/19

An entertainment news channel that is based on school ground gossip. No regards for the facts. Shows total disrespect for the US republic. Plays on fear rather than the hope. Every great empire falls, and it will be the likes of Fox news at the helm of the fall.

katf26
1/4/19

This is the only channel that speaks the truth about our country and our great president. The negative remarks on this page are haters and narrow minded self centered individuals that can't stand the fact President Trump won! Get over yourselves.

cjn10
12/21/18

Fox News is not a conservative media outlet when it sets up its comments with liberal organization that shadow bans, IP bans conservative users of the forum for expressly conveying their POV and opinions. $pot.IM is a liberal, Jewish company in NYC and Israel that also controls the communication comments of RT News. Permanent suppression of conservative comments is unnecessary and may even be discriminatory. Fox News is OWNED by a liberal and their existence is only staged to make it appear this country has a conservative media arm...which it doesn't in reality. How would America look had Fox News not existed? Fake. It would be a fake Constitution, fake Bill of Rights and fake belief system when it is obvious that without a Fox News and the BELIEF that this country really is taken over by communist, that we as Americans actually do have a republican, conservative representation in the major news outlets...ITS ALL A FRONT, FOLKS. COMMUNIST HAVE TAKEN OVER AMERICA FROM THE INSIDE.

26 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Following many complaints, including mine, about Mr Smiths' obvious obsession, with taking every opportunity to bad mouth the President, Mr. Smith has managed to gather many Fox viewers who would like to see him end is appearance on Fox News, and maybe get a job with a left wing liberal democrat loving, news outlet like ABC, NBC, CBC, etc. I'm sure any one of these news programs would love to hire Mr Smith.So Mr Fox News, do all of your loyal Fox News Supporters and Dump Shepard Smith immediately, if not sooner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By George M.

why do we need to see kelly before hannity

By lorene a.

Questions? Get answers from the FoxNews staff and other customers.

1 Photo for FoxNews