Review of FoxNews

FoxNews reviews

Tel: +1-800-530-8137

sonnya4
1/22/19

How come all news are clips you have to read but the advertising is videos i watch the news every day on my laptop and Lou Dobbs, Hannity and Laura Ingram at night If i,m going to have to read the clips might as well scrool down and read it.

taylorj11
1/21/19

For those of you who say that Fox News is racist against Blacks, you are wrong. They have many Black Anchors and Reporters, some even have their own TV shows. The rest of the shows, however, have snooty Blonde women that really have average capability and were only hired because they were blonde. LOL. So who are my favourite anchors? Shepard Smith who was at one time the lead anchor but is not any more. There is Chris Wallace who is just as talented and regularly appears on Fox Broadcast Stations. Brit Hume who is a talented anchor but is now semi-retired (and really has been retiring age since he joined FOX). Greta Van Susteren who is probably one of the most professional women on Fox News. Judge Jeanine Pirro who has a weekend programme. (During the time it primiered it was during a five day per week court drama show which has since been canceled.) I am so glad Jeanine has a show on Fox News where she can give all the speeches she wants to. If you never got to watch the Judge Pirro court show, it consisted of various speeches completely inappropriate for legal arbitration. But Pirro is perfect for Fox News. Harris Faulkner can be seen 6 days per week on Fox News and is as talented as Oprah Winfrey and Wendy Williams. And there is Neil Cavuto who does have a show on Fox News but I always thought he was a Fox Business Network guy. Headlines from his show also appear on Fox Broadcast Stations. Then you have the more annoying anchors on Fox. Any blonde (except for a few such as Susteren) does not need to work on Fox News. Megyn Kelly, Kelly Megyn What Ever Her Name Is #whatever. can get on people's nerves, but at least she is not an outright racist. Then there is Hannity who is completely aware that "The Black Community" is divided. He has several blacks on his show to comment on the same topic. They end up arguing with each other while Hannity and the viewing audience grabs the popcorn. Bill O'Reilly is okay sometimes but rude other times. He then says "It's my job. It's what I do! Why can't you understand that?" The worst one of all that I have discovered is Greg Gutfield. While Hannity denies the allegations that Democrats have against the average Republican, Greg defends every single "conservative values" that have been proven to be outrageous. And there is Glenn Beck, whose news commentary isn't so offensive but what he represents IS. As a result, I am glad to see him gone.

I am completely unaware that the so-called Free Press IS NOT FREE, and as a result you will NEVER know the truth. However, Fox News seems to be the least biased. There are some improvements that I would like to see. I want to see Fox Report return every night. You did not have to cancel a programme just to make room for "The Kelly File". I do not care who hosts it. Shepard Smith, Julie Banderas, Harris Faulkner, Janine Pirro, (who now only works one day per week.) or even Greta. Shepard, Julie, Harris, and Greta would have to add an extra hour of air time while Jeanine has the least amount of Air time. Perhaps she would be the best choice. Or Sarah Palin. I guess I don't care, but add somebody to a weeknight version of Fox Report.

melissal261
1/15/19

A FEW NEED THE BOOT. FROM FAKE NEWS.
THE ONLY NEWS MANY WATCH. 4 REALITY. FACTS. TRUTHS. NOT 1/4 AS BIAS AS THE EVIL. HATEFUL. HURTFUL. ACOSTA.LEMON. ANDERSON C. MADDOW.
SATAN FREQAUENCY CNN. MSNBC. ABC. NBC.ML
PUSH HATE. FAKE. BIAS.
ONLY WATCH FOX NEWS
FOX NEWS ALL THE WAY.

tommyb112
1/10/19

An entertainment news channel that is based on school ground gossip. No regards for the facts. Shows total disrespect for the US republic. Plays on fear rather than the hope. Every great empire falls, and it will be the likes of Fox news at the helm of the fall.

katf26
1/4/19

This is the only channel that speaks the truth about our country and our great president. The negative remarks on this page are haters and narrow minded self centered individuals that can't stand the fact President Trump won! Get over yourselves.

cjn10
12/21/18

Fox News is not a conservative media outlet when it sets up its comments with liberal organization that shadow bans, IP bans conservative users of the forum for expressly conveying their POV and opinions. $pot.IM is a liberal, Jewish company in NYC and Israel that also controls the communication comments of RT News. Permanent suppression of conservative comments is unnecessary and may even be discriminatory. Fox News is OWNED by a liberal and their existence is only staged to make it appear this country has a conservative media arm...which it doesn't in reality. How would America look had Fox News not existed? Fake. It would be a fake Constitution, fake Bill of Rights and fake belief system when it is obvious that without a Fox News and the BELIEF that this country really is taken over by communist, that we as Americans actually do have a republican, conservative representation in the major news outlets...ITS ALL A FRONT, FOLKS. COMMUNIST HAVE TAKEN OVER AMERICA FROM THE INSIDE.

geraldh97
12/3/18

THEY DELETE COMMENTS THEY DON'T LIKE, LIKE WHEN I SAID THAT LYNDON JOHNSON STARTED THIS MESS IN 1965 WHEN HE SIGNED A BILL ALLOWING ANYBODY TO COME IN , NO EDUCATION, NO SKILLS, NO NOTHING. THBT'S WHAT STARTED THIS WHOLE (HOLE) MESS. GET IT DIMWITS!!!

jimw322
12/1/18

I have ended up watching Fox news primarily as there is at least factual content and mostly level headed reporting as compared to others.
Hannity is almost unwatchable though with the over the top dramatic cheer-leading and conspiracy inflation of subjects; though the foundations of much of his claims tend to be true, he just goes too far and it feels like the other trash news, just from a conservative side.
Tucker is enjoyable for the most part until his usually solid debating skills get cast aside and turn to laughing childishly and dismissing the opposing party when they may have a point which is difficult to counter.
Wallace, Baier are tremendous. These segments tend to delivery raw information with limited opinion and the panel discussions are usually mature with good points and counterpoints on either side. This is something you simply cannot find on other networks.
Never have liked Sheppard Smith regardless of political leanings, his smarmy, petulent delivery has always been offputting. Then you add the liberal angle on top of every smarmy statement and it becomes revolting.
Sure beats bouncing through the other sources attempting to unravel a smidgen of truth from the constant agenda driven false hyperbole.

michaelg952
11/17/18

A info-tainment channel that panders to the neo-right using memes and other shock-journal techniques to keep their low-IQ audience enraged. Someone once asked me how America could have so many ignorant people and how they could be such fools to tune into Fox News.

That made me think. The answer, I believe, is that Fox News is selling an opiate to idiots. These low-income, low-energy, and uneducated masses hate their lives and hate even more those that appear happier than themselves. Fox News knows that and feeds their hate.

Feed them by creating fake conspiracies that explain why their audience is so miserable, why they are such failures, all of which feeds their egos making them feel like it's "not my fault." Fox News stokes those feelings of transference and its viewers end a session feeling better because they hate ever more. And most importantly, they know their misery isn't their fault, it's all those bugaboos, jigaboos, demaboos, lesbians, gays, and anyone darker than Ingrid Bergman.

marye333
11/10/18

I am a baby boomer and I have never seen such madness in this country. Our news media, movie stars and democratic politicians like Pelosi and Maxine Walers are to blame for this violence. I don't know what the citizens in this Country are thinking. Apparently they aren't. Do they not want justice for all the criminal actions in DC. These people like the Clintons need to pay for their illegal actions. They will not now. Sad. I also blame the rich who contributed. I pray for theses people . And the violence against the innocence continues.

gerardc52
11/3/18

They report what's important and what the average person needs to know and what's important.no fake news here . Thank you Fox

johnj705
11/2/18

It's a real big shame that CNN and the rest of the mainstream media has lost its credibility, and its mind frankly. Fox News, although not perfect is balanced, or tries very hard to be.

raym199
10/23/18

I work from home and keep Fox News on as a background to my day. Today I listened to Shepard Smith on his segment which airs at 3pm EST. I was appalled by this unprovoked negative remarks about President Trump. Not everyone likes our president but this broadcaster is provocatively negative and is basically obnoxious!

I listen to Juan Williams and understand his counterbalance to the other 4 republicans, but Shepard Smith says unprovoked rude comments that are not appreciated or agreeable to me and I am sure other viewers of the programming feel the exact same way. This is not what I/ we expect from Fox news.

This so called reporter is a detriment to Fox's image and reputation. He must be expunged sooner than later.

karll56
10/23/18

While most of their news is probably fair (way better than CNN) people in this country need to band together. No matter of political beliefs,race, religion. Race is not as big of an issue as media wants everyone to believe. The bigger issue is, That we've let politicians and media trying to sway or beliefs and way of life. Please quit letting the news and commentary of the media brainwash you. Standup for the right things in life. And what this country was made of. Don't let our veterans be a waste. They did the best they could. It's your turn.

mikes1304
10/15/18

"Reports" means you report news 100%. He spends half of that Trump bashing....if I want Trump bashing I'll tune into the other networks...time to go Shepard, join your fellow badgers at MSNBS or better yet the view! I'm done with you!

nw54
10/15/18

What has happened to the news??? For a time I was a real fan of Fox News but it has sunk almost to the level of CNN where all I hear in a day are the same talking points over and over and over. For instance, I have watched every anchor play time and again, day after day, the Kanye in the Trump white house doing his rave. What happened to news stories about our troops in war zones, medical research, stories about real people in America???? You would soon take over the news world if you again covered stories that interest main America. I'm tired of hour after of hour of your opinions.

davidw1177
10/12/18

What the heck is going on? You pay this guy to offer a opposite review but he has not done any research.

When W. Williams comes on, I turn you off!!!!!

davea167
10/12/18

I appreciate the support from this network in regards to our President and "civil" elected officials. I am a moderate and often bounce from the right to left on certain issues. I lean more right than left but non the less I am middle of the road. This would have been a 5 star review only if during prime showings there was at least 20 percent of actual "news" and not just responses to the opposing "lefts"positions or commentary. I do agree that the "left" have become radical and extreme. As entertaining as Fox's opposing rhetoric is, I would rather see a portion of air time, not a majority, directed towards more international events and actual current events (news). Other than that I have become a faithful subject and I am eager to vote this midterms with a "red" not "blue" pen.

mikee177
10/11/18

I'm a Fox News person. CNN is thumbs down. The word racist is the most popular term to catigorize Fox News watchers and republicans now a days by the left. It's racist of the left/Dems to catigorize a group of people as racist because they don't agree. The Dems are racist hypocrites. They will loose the mid terms and the 2020 election. I predict the dem party will implode and Independent Party will take a larger role.

lorenh22
10/8/18

it's all opinion bullcrap. if our "president" said, i love opinion bullcrap, at least people would more clearly understand his position on everything. I am a registered republican but not everything has to be white versus black, this versus that, etc. listen to the other side. but more importantly with fox "news" is that it is not really interested in news at all. its annoying when MTV doesn't have music or comedy central isn't funny but just tell me the $#*!ing news. i'll make up my mind. I don't care what some dude or lady thinks about obamacare or how great trump is. dedicate an hour or two a day to that crap. almost all the waking hours for most people is dominated by the super polished bull$#*! that foxnews is trumpeting as truth or facts or real or whatever. I don't watch this channel anymore for these reasons. I don't watch msnbc or anything else either. I read the news from several sites and digest it then usually realize that story doesn't affect me and if the story does affect me, i come up my opinion. probably most of the time, my opinion isn't "right" but that's what opinions are. one pf the biggest issues is the blurred lines between facts and opinions. you can have your own opinions but facts are true regardless of what anyone thinks. give us facts. nothing else. sprinkle in the opinions for ratings but start each show by saying "this is an opinion show" . I don't need that and most people don't but many do. foxnews is to real news what a mcdonald's hamburger is to real news.

johnd1867
10/5/18

What a shame this sham of a show that calls itself news. Ha ha. Never so many mentally ill patients in a studio at one time. I call it The Patient's are Running the Asylum News. It's good for an occasional laugh, that's about all their good for. Sean Insannity can't even part his own hair right. He must be using a mirror from a Fun house or something. The 3 Stooges was more believable for accurate news. It's that bad.

raym195
9/29/18

.Good to have Tim Allens Last Man Standing back..what a shameful scam and fake news from that other network

debs145
9/25/18

New Management, NOT Fair-Balanced or Conservative News anymore & MOST ALL news staff are RUDE & "aggressive" to Conservative guests & criticism of OUR President UNACCEPTABLE!!! This Texas Fox News junkie is SADDLY disappointed!!!

stephend214
9/22/18

Alternate reality news for the G.E.D. to trailer park constituents! We need this news channel because after all, " Trump cannot T-Bag himself!"

robr145
9/18/18

The tucker show is just very unprofessional towards its guests. Fox is nothing but a Conservative catering news outlet, it should be Unbiased. It has been nothing but attack Obama and democrats.

26 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Following many complaints, including mine, about Mr Smiths' obvious obsession, with taking every opportunity to bad mouth the President, Mr. Smith has managed to gather many Fox viewers who would like to see him end is appearance on Fox News, and maybe get a job with a left wing liberal democrat loving, news outlet like ABC, NBC, CBC, etc. I'm sure any one of these news programs would love to hire Mr Smith.So Mr Fox News, do all of your loyal Fox News Supporters and Dump Shepard Smith immediately, if not sooner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By George M.

why do we need to see kelly before hannity

By lorene a.

Questions? Get answers from the FoxNews staff and other customers.

FoxNews?