Review of American Girl

Middleton, WI 53562, US
Tel: 800-845-0005

zoem43
5/14/19

Went to the American Girl store in NYC and purchased a doll for my 3 year old. She absolutely adores it. Thanks American Girl!

annieb68
1/22/18

sooo many problems with orders. Website is severely troubled. Cost cutting measures have resulted in dolls that are poorly made with cheap fabric and eyelids that don't even cover the eyeballs. They'll say anything to get you off the phone but never follow thru. Even corporate managers outright lied to us. Used to be a great company but quality and service are rapidly getting worse. Plus the shipping cost is high and they don't reward loyal customers...new ones get a 20% coupon but not regular customers. Mattel has taken a quality product and ruined it, choosing to turn a treasured keepsake into a disposable Barbie. Buy an older one on eBay or shop at Target.

annek7
8/14/13

I had a delivery problem whenever I bought something from here. It usually arrives later then they state but still I think that's fine as long as I get them cheaper and not damaged.

amandat11
5/14/13

I love this site. I had an American girl doll when I was younger. My sister had two. We got the historical dolls that come with books about their story. You can get different historical outfits and furniture for them. All the products are very high quality. I just recently bought some dolls for my nieces, and they love them.

belaruse
10/9/12

Ugly dolls. You used to send your photo in, and your doll was made by that, but now you pick one of 10 (?) dolls. Dolls are creepy and look wanna be high quality cheap quality. Magazine sucks! Stupid magazine! Ugh! Also, the site layout isn't good. AMERICAN GIRL, ALL IN ALL, SUCKS, IN MY OPINION. I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Questions? Get answers from the American Girl staff and other customers.

American Girl?