This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Ambassador Fashion

Ambassador Fashion has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ambassador Fashion also ranks 1098th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Ambassador Fashion?

“Excellent product and fast delivery”

Alex P.
3/28/19

Product as described and delivered earlier than expected. Definitely using their services again. Highly recommend

“I don't recieve my order”

Joevanie A.
12/1/18

I don't recieve my order it takes to long days before recieve the my purchase and don't recomend this site.

alexp387
March 28th, 2019
lisag542
December 1st, 2018
Verified purchase
Haven't received my items yet. Haven't had any updates so just waiting and waiting. Hope it's here before Xmas.
joevaniea
December 1st, 2018
Verified purchase

Questions? Get answers from the Ambassador Fashion staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ambassador Fashion?

Have a question about Ambassador Fashion?