Review of Amazon.in

Amazon.in reviews

Brigade Gateway,8th floor, 26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleshwaram(W)
Bangalore, WA 560055, India
Tel: 2082758401
notice@amazon.in
2017 Customer choice award

15 reviews with 4 stars

muhammedr8
7/27/19

In my experience it is one of best shopping site and is highly trusted. Because one of my friend bought shoes from Amazon. But it has a small damage.when he asked them to return.when at evening his money refunded but they didn't took back their product. Thus my friend got his money back without any risk

ramone11
6/3/19

I bought a pair of shoes and they arrived ina 2 days. Problem is the high transport charges. Quality is Ok

miheeln
5/31/19

They provide good product because i'm using many product of amazon. so i can say it has good product.

prabhakarg1
5/29/19

Their product is good. If you use and through then it's use the product.
I'm using many product from Amazon. and their product is good and their service is also great.

pushkarm
5/7/19

It was really good experience to buy from amazon.The return policy is also working and happening. The time for delivery was really less and products are well packed

jennilyns
4/30/19

Bought an item but just after 2days it was not working anymore. I returned the item as soon as possible. After 5 days I received the new item and this time it was all good.

prakashk1
8/14/17

I am a regular customer of amazon and no much bitter experiences from them. But recently I purchased a water purifier and the received item was entirely different from which shown and described in the web site. So I tried to return it. But, then I came to know that some items will not be picked by amazon, so we have to return it on our own risk by other couriers. It gives struggles to buyers due to return, delay for waiting to refund, reorder, and many mess-ups. Since this item was very urgent for me, I was compelled to use this sub-standard item.
I think amazon is not taking any action on those sellers.

shailus
3/9/16

I order Samsung Alpha from amazon, i was bit worried about delivery and quality. But it turns out to be perfect. It was amazing experience. Such a good care of customers. Hats off to you people.

parshwis
3/4/16

Its an amzing webstie thanks alot. amazon team you guys rock.

jenniferm132
9/10/15

I do believe that amazon is the best market place to but anything.

dineshk2
7/10/15

i brought the laptop in discount offer,though the delivery was quick

surajk2
7/9/15

i brought laptop,on time delivery,cost is good no damage

baluc
7/6/15

Amazon always providing good service

vignesha
6/11/15

Amazon Shop Anything......here....

mohammadp8
12/21/14

Read my below experience....,, it might lead you to right calculations. What I can say...., this is most annoying frustrating experience I had buying on Amazon...... I am not a happy man not all!! First time I was told to send shipping receipt to cs amazon.in which I did on 14/08/2019 so the refund will be processed in 2 to 3 days Second time on 17/08/2019 I contacted when package got delivered I was again tricked with lie that I will get refund 5 days from delivered date which was 23rd August 201, Which in fact didn't happened so I contacted back third time and associate said she will issue a refund right away of order cost and your return shipping charge which later she claimed successfully issued on 28 august 2019 on her email confirmation...., which turned out to be nothing but again a trick lie as refund didn't happen as claimed will be credited to bank account by 3 September 2019. Then I contacted back 8/09/2019 and was put through numerous associates with nothing but lies after lies when I demanded bank transaction reference number id..... Which I was positive was never initiated at first place. Finally when I refused to give up...., lead associate admitted that transaction was never initiated..., as seller has not initiated the refund. So demanded an apology email with all measures which would be taken on this wrong habit of lying and false assurances which has been practiced among the Amazon customer contact associates...., so that other customer doesn't suffer or go through this annoying agonizing frustrating trauma with Amazon customer care as me. Post email there was refund request send to seller by I associate ...., but then I said that I received a confirmation email stating as below On 02-09-2019 15:31, amazon.in wrote: Amazon Hello, The seller has initiated the refund for your order 405-4682270-5945931 The seller authorized the request on 13/8/19. Did the seller resolve your issue? Yes no (We'll share this feedback with the seller to help them improve their service in the future) I again confirm lead associate if this is another lie....!! He said its error on system front...; further confirming will get response from seller in 2 days processing refund And now today 09/09/2019 what I receive is another automated email from seller on return shipping *** What made them all to lie..., is this some kind of big scam of looting stealing customer money along with seller... in case customer somehow ignore refund emails and bank statements... this can be some serious unclaimed tricked money!! Hope JEFF BEZOS can see how each passing day his so called customer centric company along with sellers are into wrong practices of lying and giving false assurances fooling its customers!!

By subircOzy G.
Questions? Get answers from the Amazon.in staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Amazon.in