Review of Allume

Allume reviews

deem258
1/5/20
I decided to try this styling service and I love it! My designer selected the perfect outfits to compliment my life and style, I am so impressed with the affordable quality of the clothing. There is no pressure to purchase, and excellent customer service!!

Dee Miskelly
lynnf124
1/1/20
I tried a few of these services and this was so far beyond all the others. Everything fit perfectly, is high quality and I love it all. My stylist got it right every time for every occasion.
carolek48
12/17/19
I decided to give this service a try after a friend recommended it to me, and I admit, I was skeptical. I have a kind of specific style, and wasn't convinced a stylist who has never met me would get it. I was so wrong! First, I loved being able to text with my stylist. She was so caring, prompt, and kind of hilarious. Second, she totally nailed my style! I shared with her my Pinterest board, and she created 3 looks totally inspired by that and pushed me out of what I usually buy. Love my new pieces, and will definitely keep using this, if only for the outfit inspiration!
beccad12
12/12/19
I really was impressed with the style and clothes that they had available, but I was very disappointed that not everything came together like it does with stitch fix and you have to pay separate shipping for any items that are not from the same company.I don't mind paying a flat rate for shipping, but I'm not going to pay shipping for every item!
jennyk180
12/10/19
I used to LOVE shopping, and my friends always knew me as having awesome clothes and outfits. Since having a baby, I have not had any time to shop. I only shop for the baby now :P. But I was wanting to get some new things, so I decided to try out Allume. I LOVED my stylist, she got my style instantly and found things that fit my body and looked great on me. I've been recommending Allume to all my friends, and they all love it too!!
katelynw16
6/25/19
This company is so bad. Nothing is ever in stock, prices are different and much more expensive than from the actual stores themselves. Stylists don't know what they are doing and take forever to respond to you. Go with an actual styling services like Trunk Club and Stitch Fix. This place is just bad.
christineg236
6/20/19
I paid the $20 fee for a session with a stylist and immediately responded with questions. No reply. Then I contacted the company to request additional information from my styling session. No reply. When I sent an email to Allume, they responded quickly offering to flag my account to ensure I received prompt attention and offered another session with an experienced stylist at no charge. I agreed, impressed by their response and guess what? No response with the style session they offered. I still have no idea why I paid them $20. This is a scam. Be aware!
stacyg162
4/20/19
They have lots of pretty pictures but most items that I selected to purchase either didn't come in my size or were sold out. Did place an order and then less than 12 hours later was told the item I purchased was no longer available. Go with Trunk club at least they have the items they show you.

Definitely legit. Got some great pieces thanks to my stylist.

By Carole K.
Questions? Get answers from the Allume staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Allume