Review of Allume

Allume reviews

katelynw16
6/25/19

This company is so bad. Nothing is ever in stock, prices are different and much more expensive than from the actual stores themselves. Stylists don't know what they are doing and take forever to respond to you. Go with an actual styling services like Trunk Club and Stitch Fix. This place is just bad.

christineg236
6/20/19

I paid the $20 fee for a session with a stylist and immediately responded with questions. No reply. Then I contacted the company to request additional information from my styling session. No reply. When I sent an email to Allume, they responded quickly offering to flag my account to ensure I received prompt attention and offered another session with an experienced stylist at no charge. I agreed, impressed by their response and guess what? No response with the style session they offered. I still have no idea why I paid them $20. This is a scam. Be aware!

stacyg162
4/20/19

They have lots of pretty pictures but most items that I selected to purchase either didn't come in my size or were sold out. Did place an order and then less than 12 hours later was told the item I purchased was no longer available. Go with Trunk club at least they have the items they show you.

A complete scam. Nothing is ever in stock, half of the time they don't refund you your styling fee.

By Katelyn W.
Questions? Get answers from the Allume staff and other customers.

Allume?