Alliance For Advanced Health reviews

Suggest Category
Tel: 1-844-368-2931

ellena65
10/11/19
I should have read the many reviews before placing my order. I got the membership and book and tried to contact via phone listed for them to cancel, but it was disconnected. So went to email them via the receipt they emailed me and it says message/mail failure to deliver and kicked back to me. So obviously a scam if you cannot reach them even. Now I do not know what to do but will contest it with my credit card company and warn you all at least not to be stupid like I was! How can you cancel if you cannot even reach them to do so?! And this came under Patriots for Freedom email( Idk how they got my email either)- so they must be scammers too.
roseannz
1/23/19
I'm a senior citizen who is interested in improving my health. So I get an unsolicited email from Alliance for Advanced Health, which is something formed by a Dr. Gerhauser, an MD who also apparently focuses on supplements. The HOOK to catch a fish like me is that he offers a book, "Uncensored Health: 25 "Forbidden Cures"" for a low price or for only S&H IF you sign up for his newsletter. For a senior citizen like me, the cost for a year was only $37, so I signed up.e
I thought the newsletters would be full of helpful advice on keeping healthy. INSTEAD THEY
ARE PURE ADS FOR GERHAUSER'S SUPPLEMENTS!! You are forced to watch (or skip ahead) or read (or scroll to the bottom) of LONG, REPETITIVE, BORING VIDEOS OR TRANSCRIPTS, full of dubious claims for selling his supplements, which are sold through Solaire Neutraceuticals or NOW, Gold Leaf Nutritionals. ALL NEWSLETTERS ARE JUST EMAIL
ADS.
BUT THE MOST HORRIBLE THING IS THAT THIS DR GERHAUSER IS A MASTER OF HIDING THE FACT THAT WHEN YOU ORDER, YOU WILL BE GETTING AUTO-SHIPPED
ORDERS EVERY MONTH OR SO!!! I read info very carefully because I HATE AND DESPISE AUTO-SHIP, especially if it not made clear and up-front!!
And these products are horribly expensive. Most of the times, one bottle is $49.95 to $69.95, and he sells "bargains" of 2's and 3's for horrendous prices.
Nothing I've tried of his has even worked 1% as much as the fake reviews(they look fake to me) he posts show.
Besides, when you try to complete your order, you have to go through about 4-5 other products and be sure to press "NO" or you will be stuck with a huge credit card bill.
Finally, it is very hard to get in touch with this company in order to cancel an auto ship you never wanted in the first place. I called time and time again and finally, after an hour, got a live person today. Make sure you ask the Rep for confirmation of your cancellation. Earlier I tried using their customer support email, and I never heard a thing back.

I TRULY FEEL THAT PEOPLE LIKE GERHAUSER SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED FOR SCAMS AND DEVIOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES. There are several "doctors" who offer a free incentive for you to join their "club", and all you get is inundated with their ads for miracle products that prove to do nothing.
MHO

If they're autoshipping and charging your credit card - put a dispute in with your credit card company. That should stop them if you have a card from good financial organization. If they can't do that - cancel the card and get another. Judy

By Judy S.

I am an RN, BSN who has worked in Risk Management and Quality Improvement for hears before retiring. I try to keep current with western medicine and alternative, Ayruvedic, and other therapies. However, the way AAH operates is to me a DISHONEST way, where they DO NOT make it AT ALL CLEAR to customers that most of what they order will be auto shipped to them at exorbitant prices! SAY IT UP FRONT, DR GERHAUSER!!! AS IT IS, YOU ARE HIDING IN FINE PRINT OR MUMBO JUMBO THIS AUTO SHIP ISSUE!!! There are so many devious practices by this company. For instance, I signed up for NEWSLETTERS at a yearly cost. These "newsletters" are nothing but constant advertisements for Gerhauser's supplements!!! He uses the same advertising techniques that used car salesmen (sorry used car salesmen), politicians, and scammers use in his long, exaggerated, boring videos or transcripts. Finally, at the end, are the prices for his products-BUT YOU NAVE TO PUT YOUR EMAIL IN FIRST BEFORE YOU CAN VIEW THE PRICES!! His costs are way exorbitant. If he really was interested in helping people, he'd combine a bunch of his stuff together in one pill. And the products I've tried HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR ME! But look at some of the reviews, and if you have any brains at all, you will conclude most are fake. This person is out for him, his bank account, and himself.

By Roseann Z.

Stay away from this company. I just ordered and wanted to cancel after reading the bad reviews in different sites and phone is disconnected. Tried to cancel via contact email on my receipt and it says mail failure. Obviously, I was scammed so warning others!

By Ellen A.

Questions? Get answers from the Alliance For Advanced Health staff and other customers.

Alliance For Advanced Health?