Allianceforadvancedhealth reviews

Tel: 1-844-368-2931

1 Review From Our Community

roseannz
1/23/19

I'm a senior citizen who is interested in improving my health. So I get an unsolicited email from Alliance for Advanced Health, which is something formed by a Dr. Gerhauser, an MD who also apparently focuses on supplements. The HOOK to catch a fish like me is that he offers a book, "Uncensored Health: 25 "Forbidden Cures"" for a low price or for only S&H IF you sign up for his newsletter. For a senior citizen like me, the cost for a year was only $37, so I signed up.e
I thought the newsletters would be full of helpful advice on keeping healthy. INSTEAD THEY
ARE PURE ADS FOR GERHAUSER'S SUPPLEMENTS!! You are forced to watch (or skip ahead) or read (or scroll to the bottom) of LONG, REPETITIVE, BORING VIDEOS OR TRANSCRIPTS, full of dubious claims for selling his supplements, which are sold through Solaire Neutraceuticals or NOW, Gold Leaf Nutritionals. ALL NEWSLETTERS ARE JUST EMAIL
ADS.
BUT THE MOST HORRIBLE THING IS THAT THIS DR GERHAUSER IS A MASTER OF HIDING THE FACT THAT WHEN YOU ORDER, YOU WILL BE GETTING AUTO-SHIPPED
ORDERS EVERY MONTH OR SO!!! I read info very carefully because I HATE AND DESPISE AUTO-SHIP, especially if it not made clear and up-front!!
And these products are horribly expensive. Most of the times, one bottle is $49.95 to $69.95, and he sells "bargains" of 2's and 3's for horrendous prices.
Nothing I've tried of his has even worked 1% as much as the fake reviews(they look fake to me) he posts show.
Besides, when you try to complete your order, you have to go through about 4-5 other products and be sure to press "NO" or you will be stuck with a huge credit card bill.
Finally, it is very hard to get in touch with this company in order to cancel an auto ship you never wanted in the first place. I called time and time again and finally, after an hour, got a live person today. Make sure you ask the Rep for confirmation of your cancellation. Earlier I tried using their customer support email, and I never heard a thing back.

I TRULY FEEL THAT PEOPLE LIKE GERHAUSER SHOULD BE INVESTIGATED FOR SCAMS AND DEVIOUS BUSINESS PRACTICES. There are several "doctors" who offer a free incentive for you to join their "club", and all you get is inundated with their ads for miracle products that prove to do nothing.
MHO

I am an RN, BSN who has worked in Risk Management and Quality Improvement for hears before retiring. I try to keep current with western medicine and alternative, Ayruvedic, and other therapies. However, the way AAH operates is to me a DISHONEST way, where they DO NOT make it AT ALL CLEAR to customers that most of what they order will be auto shipped to them at exorbitant prices! SAY IT UP FRONT, DR GERHAUSER!!! AS IT IS, YOU ARE HIDING IN FINE PRINT OR MUMBO JUMBO THIS AUTO SHIP ISSUE!!! There are so many devious practices by this company. For instance, I signed up for NEWSLETTERS at a yearly cost. These "newsletters" are nothing but constant advertisements for Gerhauser's supplements!!! He uses the same advertising techniques that used car salesmen (sorry used car salesmen), politicians, and scammers use in his long, exaggerated, boring videos or transcripts. Finally, at the end, are the prices for his products-BUT YOU NAVE TO PUT YOUR EMAIL IN FIRST BEFORE YOU CAN VIEW THE PRICES!! His costs are way exorbitant. If he really was interested in helping people, he'd combine a bunch of his stuff together in one pill. And the products I've tried HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR ME! But look at some of the reviews, and if you have any brains at all, you will conclude most are fake. This person is out for him, his bank account, and himself.

By Roseann Z.

It is very difficult for me. I've called many times and have been on hold for up to 2 hours before I got sick of it and hung up. Finally, today, after waiting at least 45 minutes, I talked to a Rep at this phone number: 1-866-747-9428. Hallelujah! I tried another number listed, 1-866-706-5304, which sounds as if a live person answers, but then goes silent. I tried pressing buttons, and heard "invalid entry" or I said REPRESENTATIVE and heard "invalid entry". I wrote an email to their "customerservice@allianceforadvancedhealth" and "customerserviceforsolaire", asking them to take me off auto-fill. The emails went through, but I didn't receive an answer from them. BTW, as I was waiting on hold today, I heard that apparently "Solaire nutraceuticals" is now changed to "gold leaf nutritionals". COULD THIS BE BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE DECIDED NEVER TO BUY FROM SCAMMY SOLAIRE?? Just a thought.

By Roseann Z.
Questions? Get answers from the Allianceforadvancedhealth staff and other customers.

Allianceforadvancedhealth?