AllAssignmentHelp reviews

Tel: +1-800-390-7163
enquiry@allassignmenthelp.com

deepanshuc
5/19/19

however they will help to fail subject
fake site,
no refund policy,
Fake people/Expert,

rajk134
5/9/19

Same here mate. They are just fake people who just do not know any thing about subject. And they call them EXPERT. Just a rubbish work they provide. They just want money in the name of helping with assignment.
fake site,
no refund policy,
Fake people/Expert,

If you want to fail then you can go with this type of useless and fake site.

Tip for consumers: Stay away please from this sort of fake site

khank6
5/9/19

I ORDERED THREE ASSESSMENTS AND THEY MESSED UP ALL THREE BY JUST COPY AND PASTE FROM DIFFERENT BOOKS I FAILED ALL THREE ASSESSMENTS AND THEY EVEN REFUSED TO REFUND MONEY AND ON TOP STOPPED REPLYING TO MY MESSAGES PLEASE DONT USE THEIR SERVICES AS THEY FIRST CHARGE YOU AND THEN GIVE YOU THE WORST SOLUTION POSSIBLE WHICH IS HAVING 200000 GRAMMAR AND PUCTUATION MISTAKES AS WELL WITH NO ANALYSIS MADE THE ONLY ACHIVEMENT OF THEIR WRITER IS TO KEEP UP WITH WORD COUNT NOTHING ELSE THESE PEOPLE ARE RUNNING A SCAM SO PLEASE DONOT USE THIER SERVICES WORST WRITERS EVER

Tip for consumers: PLEASE SAVE YOUR MONEY AS THESE GUYS DONOT REPOND AFTER GIVING YOU WRONG SOLUTION AND SAY THAT YOU HAVE GOT THE SOLUTION WITH OUT REALIZING THAT IT WAS NOT THE SOLUTION BUT BUNCH OF BULL$#*! WRITTEN BY NON ENGLISH WRITERS COPIED FROM DIFFERENT BOOKS

mdi32
5/6/19

not good for higher level specially masters level . i have paid for premium service still got less mark

lorenzop27
4/23/19

I ordered a piece of work, they totally missed the point i have made into the request. I uploaded a book that the writer should have read but he did not follow my instruction. I texted and explained the issue, asking for a refund but they revoke it. THIS WEBSITE IS USELESS! DO NOT USE IT!

jays467
4/22/19
• Updated review

It has been almost 2 years and I have not been refunded at all. I provided allassignmenthelp with the feedback from my tutor which clearly shows that the assignment had been done completely wrong and was of a terrible standard. Still, no one from allassignmenthelp has responded to me directly to issue any form of refund. The comment above mentions that they have already proceeded with the payment issue. This is a lie. If allassignmenthelp is indeed sincere about the terrible service, they would reply to my several help tickets and emails rather than posting lies on here. contact me directly to resolve the situation

“worst experience, terrible website”
9/13/17
• Previous review

Order#170821049812220

I had a deadline which i needed to meet and the customer service attendants at allassignmenthelp assured me the work would be done on time. i explicitly said three times in writing when the deadline was so there would be no confusion. however, upon paying, the person competing the courswork was failing to respond to messages and ended up submitting the coursework late anyway, 4 hours after the deadline. not only that, but the work (being computer programming code) was incorrectly put together with major errors. it received a mark of 0. i have voiced my concerns and asked for a refund, but keep getting the same reply 'we are reviewing your case and will get back to you in 48 hours. i still have not heard anything and it is now coming up to 3 weeks!

Response from AllHomeworkHelp H., AllAssignmentHelp Representative
Hi Jay S. Thanks for your valuable time and the feedback. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We had checked your order number that you had provided in the email. Our tutor tried the best to present you a valuable assignment and they discussed it with you too. We are really sorry for the negative experience that you had. We had already proceeded with the payment issue. Please email us if you have any queries and if you ever need help with any future assignment. We would love to take the opportunity to provide the best quality assignment so that you get positive experience from us.
Thanks again.
Regards,
AllAssignmentHelp Team
dianap172
4/13/19

I ordered the paper. They wrote some text that does not make ANY sense. The person who wrote it, was non native speaker with terrible English. Do not recommend anyone's Stay away from this website.

ridwana
4/9/19

I got my Data Structures project done by them a lot earlier than the due date. Had some issues with the initial solution. I asked for the correction and got the rework less than 24hrs. That's fantastic. Saved me from all the stresses and bad grades. I will use them if they continue to provide service like that.

gabbyk7
4/2/19

It's really useful and it's not as costly as other homework/ assignment helping websites. I would recommend to give time before the assignment is due unless you buy the premium.

seanm443
1/24/19

Excellent fast efficient work.Excellent cummunication.no bull$#*! with them,was a bit nervous at first but fully recommend this service now.

ar231
1/24/19

reliable and fast service. delivered on time quality work. only complaint would be that price is quite high.

ameriem
1/24/19

I have found their service fast and fantastic. I was looking for physics assignment in two days.I was so worried about submission of my assignment on time. But allassignmenthelp.com gave me assurance to do my assignment on time. Now i have full trust on them and I recommend their service to all who are looking for genuine and best writing service.

vishya
1/9/19

Coming from a middle-class background, it was difficult for me to afford the higher prices of the writing service. I was worried about my assignment in Mathematics. My uncle suggested me to take up their service. I was given an assignment to seek their help. Hence when they delivered my assignment, I was too surprised to see the top-notch content quality of my assignment.
To my wonder, the cost of their service was quite below for my expectations. It cost me only a few bucks, which was quite affordable for me. I am glad I went to the right place for my aid.

eddyp10
1/4/19

Really it was excellent service for my economics assignment. Their tutors was academically professional and well experienced. Their service helped me to get A+ in my assignment. I will definitely recommend their service to all my friends.

gotm3
12/22/18

Ordered a research paper to be written. They promised I get draft to check on paper. Never received any draft despite the fact that it is written on their website and specifically asked for it. 2 days later paper was complete but had to pay 2nd payment to actually get it without me reading anything as I was promised. Research paper in 2 days? I thought they either that good or paper must be some sh!tty garbage. They promised if Im not satisfied they rewrite it so I paid. Turned out the paper indeed was a sh!tty garbage wikipedia copy-paste. I complained, they said they rewrite it, again I got back a garbage sh!t paper. I had enough and wanted my money back they said it is not possible, well we see. I called my bank for a chargeback, explained and told them about their sh!tty service and GOT MY MONEY BACK so they can f!uck themselves!!!!!

joshuas213
12/22/18

I submitted request for three computer science programming assignments. First one, got it kind of correct after SEVERAL resubmissions. Helped me a lot but I had to rework it A LOT myself to get it correct. Second and third requests, total JUNK! No refunds, lost hundreds of dollars. "Susan" is always VERY kind and apparently concerned in emails but, they're liars. You never get your issue resolved, you never get correct work after several resubmissions. They try to convince you that what they delivered is totally correct when, in fact, it is totally garbage!!

sams565
12/5/18

Its really bad website you will lose your money and time ... I give them my project and they did not finish it for me and i got zerooo....Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!
bad bad bad website

divyat1
12/4/18

I have never given review and this is my first one ever... This company is a fraud.... plz plz do not trust them. They will not give refund if they don t complete your order, Go nywhere but not to them

nourai
11/19/18

After taking your money do not do you anything, liars, after the end of the period no one responds to you only see that they ate your money

sophiai2
10/27/18

Thank you guys for delivering my assignment on time yup you did a great job steev. I had an assignment of finance and it has very short deadline and I always have trusted allassignmenthelp and they always delivered me my assignments on time..thanks guys highly recommend!

munimk
10/25/18

They took my money and didn't even give me an assignment. When I confronted them about this, they claim it was a technical error and that "they don't have a refund policy". They basically conned me for my money, I paid them and didn't even receive the service I paid for!!! STAY AWAY!

markc686
10/18/18

I am an undergraduate student in Economics majors. I have heard a lot about their service. I am glad that I took their service with my assignment id 180712938516542. I must say it was a excellent service ever.

matias
10/18/18

Hi, I got an assignment done with id 180512938515642. I got A+ you believe it or not! I took can't believe this. I always feared java codes and now I can say I got over with this course. And that, just because I found this website through one my referral friend. I could not have come here to get this done. But, when I saw my friend's assignment, I found it nicely done and thought to give it a try. Sorry for my bad grammar guys, but I will recommend this site for everybody. Lots of Love <3.

tushark10
10/15/18

I have received a well framed and structured assignment from allassignmenthelp.com. They have provided me a well researched assignment. I am feeling happy with their services and looking to get more assignment help from them. I found their tutors very professional. Thank you allassignmenthelp.com for such a nice work. I will surely recommend u guys to my friends.

mohamadm5
10/14/18

this is the worst ever online services i have ever received in history ! this site do not even provide basic customer service support all they are concern is their own pockets. I submitted an assignment is already due, i was never given any updates, i never felt the urgency from their horrendous online chat support..well you have now lost a potential customer

i give my assignments for 3 weeks with you and got nothing after i paid full and i got zero for this assignment ....

By Sam s.

Helpful answer -2

As far as I remember, you came today for chat, we attended you but didnt receive any response from your side. We also informed you that we wont be available from 11PM-4AM GMT. I am sorry for any miscommunication.

By AllHomeworkHelp H., AllAssignmentHelp Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AllAssignmentHelp staff and other customers.

14 Photos for AllAssignmentHelp