AllAssignmentHelp reviews

Tel: +1-800-390-7163
enquiry@allassignmenthelp.com

seanm443
1/24/19

Excellent fast efficient work.Excellent cummunication.no bull$#*! with them,was a bit nervous at first but fully recommend this service now.

ar231
1/24/19

reliable and fast service. delivered on time quality work. only complaint would be that price is quite high.

ameriem
1/24/19

I have found their service fast and fantastic. I was looking for physics assignment in two days.I was so worried about submission of my assignment on time. But allassignmenthelp.com gave me assurance to do my assignment on time. Now i have full trust on them and I recommend their service to all who are looking for genuine and best writing service.

vishya
1/9/19

Coming from a middle-class background, it was difficult for me to afford the higher prices of the writing service. I was worried about my assignment in Mathematics. My uncle suggested me to take up their service. I was given an assignment to seek their help. Hence when they delivered my assignment, I was too surprised to see the top-notch content quality of my assignment.
To my wonder, the cost of their service was quite below for my expectations. It cost me only a few bucks, which was quite affordable for me. I am glad I went to the right place for my aid.

eddyp10
1/4/19

Really it was excellent service for my economics assignment. Their tutors was academically professional and well experienced. Their service helped me to get A+ in my assignment. I will definitely recommend their service to all my friends.

gotm3
12/22/18

Ordered a research paper to be written. They promised I get draft to check on paper. Never received any draft despite the fact that it is written on their website and specifically asked for it. 2 days later paper was complete but had to pay 2nd payment to actually get it without me reading anything as I was promised. Research paper in 2 days? I thought they either that good or paper must be some sh!tty garbage. They promised if Im not satisfied they rewrite it so I paid. Turned out the paper indeed was a sh!tty garbage wikipedia copy-paste. I complained, they said they rewrite it, again I got back a garbage sh!t paper. I had enough and wanted my money back they said it is not possible, well we see. I called my bank for a chargeback, explained and told them about their sh!tty service and GOT MY MONEY BACK so they can f!uck themselves!!!!!

joshuas213
12/22/18

I submitted request for three computer science programming assignments. First one, got it kind of correct after SEVERAL resubmissions. Helped me a lot but I had to rework it A LOT myself to get it correct. Second and third requests, total JUNK! No refunds, lost hundreds of dollars. "Susan" is always VERY kind and apparently concerned in emails but, they're liars. You never get your issue resolved, you never get correct work after several resubmissions. They try to convince you that what they delivered is totally correct when, in fact, it is totally garbage!!

sams565
12/5/18

Its really bad website you will lose your money and time ... I give them my project and they did not finish it for me and i got zerooo....Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away!
bad bad bad website

divyat1
12/4/18

I have never given review and this is my first one ever... This company is a fraud.... plz plz do not trust them. They will not give refund if they don t complete your order, Go nywhere but not to them

nourai
11/19/18

After taking your money do not do you anything, liars, after the end of the period no one responds to you only see that they ate your money

sophiai2
10/27/18

Thank you guys for delivering my assignment on time yup you did a great job steev. I had an assignment of finance and it has very short deadline and I always have trusted allassignmenthelp and they always delivered me my assignments on time..thanks guys highly recommend!

munimk
10/25/18

They took my money and didn't even give me an assignment. When I confronted them about this, they claim it was a technical error and that "they don't have a refund policy". They basically conned me for my money, I paid them and didn't even receive the service I paid for!!! STAY AWAY!

markc686
10/18/18

I am an undergraduate student in Economics majors. I have heard a lot about their service. I am glad that I took their service with my assignment id 180712938516542. I must say it was a excellent service ever.

matias
10/18/18

Hi, I got an assignment done with id 180512938515642. I got A+ you believe it or not! I took can't believe this. I always feared java codes and now I can say I got over with this course. And that, just because I found this website through one my referral friend. I could not have come here to get this done. But, when I saw my friend's assignment, I found it nicely done and thought to give it a try. Sorry for my bad grammar guys, but I will recommend this site for everybody. Lots of Love <3.

tushark10
10/15/18

I have received a well framed and structured assignment from allassignmenthelp.com. They have provided me a well researched assignment. I am feeling happy with their services and looking to get more assignment help from them. I found their tutors very professional. Thank you allassignmenthelp.com for such a nice work. I will surely recommend u guys to my friends.

mohamadm5
10/14/18

this is the worst ever online services i have ever received in history ! this site do not even provide basic customer service support all they are concern is their own pockets. I submitted an assignment is already due, i was never given any updates, i never felt the urgency from their horrendous online chat support..well you have now lost a potential customer

nikkik35
10/8/18

This site is a scam. I asked for and paid for a 1000 word essay with APA citations. They tried turning in a 400 word bullet point list. I had to request several times for revisions and it was ultimately never fully completed or turned in on time. They also gave me a lot of trouble in getting me the turn-it-in report to prove anti-plagarism. Their website clearly states they give these reports with each of their assignments. I contacted customer service and they said "well it depends on each expert." You don't get to choose your expert and their website states it comes with each report. I had to hackle them and continue to reference their terms of use in order for them to get my the report. Do not use them.

olivas3
9/28/18

I did not receive any assignments and results, but they charged me $120 on May 20th. Until now, today is Aug 9th, they still did not give me the money back. They are fraud, I receive nothing, but they showed it's done. It's already over three months! they are fraud!!! Don't trust them! Everytime I talked with them to let them give me the money back, they just say it's in progress. And on July 27th, they said they are surely will give me the money back on tomorrow! But now it's already Sep 28th, they still not. I asked them, their answer same as before, they said in progress. They treat us like a stupid. I never heard and met returned money need over three months! THEY ARE FRAUD! If you don't wanna waste money, do not trust and use it!!!

ghadahm
9/19/18

Very bad/ poor quality. They did not even meet the requirement of the assignment and when I contacted them about it I had a terrible customer service experience they even told me that they will provide my information to my university and they did not fix the assignment.
AVOOOOOOOOID AT ALL COST. All they want is your money without a service.

alans317
8/29/18

I was struggling left for my assignment and it was due in 2 days and they said they can give it to me before the deadline. I got it 2 days late and I failed the assignment

Response from AllHomeworkHelp H., AllAssignmentHelp Representative
hello dear user,
Thank you for choosing our services. Sorry for the inconvenience you had. Kindly provide us your order id so that we can look into your matter. Thank you once again.
todd6
8/26/18

i gave this agency a shot since they're one of those that offer assignment help for law students like me, but i regretted it the moment i received my order! paid close to a hundred bucks for 10 pages of poorly written, poorly referenced, and plagiarized piece of crap! a total waste of time and money!

Response from AllHomeworkHelp H., AllAssignmentHelp Representative
Hello dear user,
We would like to thank you for using our services. Can you please provide your order id so that we can further look into this matter. We are always up to help our users with best services. Thank you once again.
krishnak32
8/22/18

Got Fail, My money waisted, 400 GBP got lost, No refund, Cheater, Not trustworthy, Why I take their services?

Response from AllHomeworkHelp H., AllAssignmentHelp Representative
hello dear user,
alexandraq
8/12/18

When i normally need help i go through Nerdify as they are profesional and i have always had awesome results. however, i decided to try assignmentroo (BIG MISTAKE) i paid $130 on ''discount'' for a 2000 word essay, i was given a time frame of the following night (24 hrs) so i check that night and there is no email confirmation as the deadline was approaching i was a bit worried but put it off. eventually the email comes through so i check the link and it took them 3 days to send me a header... not the 2000 report i had asked for, i send it back and tell them i am not happy and three days later i get sent the exact same header!!!!

i will never use assignmentroo again and i will urge everyone i know to boycott it, what a horrible company and scam. i have asked for my money back and no response!!! typical

go elsewhere and do not waste your time or money.

Response from AllHomeworkHelp H., AllAssignmentHelp Representative
Hello Alexandra Q.,
You are posting this review at the wrong place. We are not assignmentroo. Kindly check again. Thank you.
dylanl24
7/13/18

Was given 24% for the assignment and was over 24 hours late when i gave them 10 days to do it. DO NOT USE THIS SITE

Response from AllHomeworkHelp H., AllAssignmentHelp Representative
hello dear user,
robertj411
6/17/18

they don't now how to make assignments , their English is poor and referencing nil . even a tenth standard student can do better work than them , total failure , if u want to waste money and time and want to fail , this is the best site , worst company and they don't refund the money , they are fake and its a spam and even paypal is openly supporting the spam by giving the dispute in their favour .

Response from AllHomeworkHelp H., AllAssignmentHelp Representative
hello dear user,
Team AllassignmentHelp

i give my assignments for 3 weeks with you and got nothing after i paid full and i got zero for this assignment ....

By Sam s.

Helpful answer -2

As far as I remember, you came today for chat, we attended you but didnt receive any response from your side. We also informed you that we wont be available from 11PM-4AM GMT. I am sorry for any miscommunication.

By AllHomeworkHelp H., AllAssignmentHelp Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AllAssignmentHelp staff and other customers.

12 Photos for AllAssignmentHelp