All-Things-Electric reviews

Lebanon, Tennessee 37087, United States

1 star

kristynar
11/28/18

I have used this company several times over the last four years. They installed lights in our horse barn, ran electricity for our well pump, Fixed our outdoor floodlights and security gate lights, Replaced our breaker fuse panel with a newer bigger one, and fixed the plugs that had no grounds. Installed can lights through-out our house. They are always professional and efficient, and I have never had a reason to complain about the price. Glad to see after four years they are still growing.

jaclynb17
10/22/18

They fixed my outdoor security lights and plugs at my car lot. Very inexpensive and quick to get it done. The female electrician was very polite and professional. I will definitely call them again if I need anymore electrical work done.

joeh292
8/3/18

They installed several ceiling fans for us. We have very high vaulted ceilings and several electricians we called said they would have to rent special equipment to get up that high. All things electric already had what was needed and ddi a great job installing all the fans. They did the job pretty quick too. Price was good.

nancyy25
12/10/17

This is my new go-to electrician for all my rental properties. They are the best! Quick to get to me, pocket friendly, and very knowledgable. Always polite and respectfull of my time. I have used them for 2 years now and have watched their business grow, everyone I talk to has nothing but good things to say about them.

peten17
11/3/17

My electric meter mast was damaged from a downed tree limb. I called All things electric. They came out in just 2 days and had my new mast and meter box up in only 3 hours. I had them look at some other outlets that have never worked since I moved in and it took them no time to find the problem. These guys are good!

seanb86
11/3/17

This company installed a 100amp panel in my garage/shop. The did a great job. They filled in the trench and got rid of all the debris. Panel looks installed professionally and they were able to pipe it into the house panel without even cutting my drywall. Great work, and a good price.

Tip for consumers: They do charge a service call.

toshah1
6/22/17

I hired these guys to install four ceiling fans and a very large chandelier for me. Price was pretty good and they were professional and quick to get it done.I will keep their card for future business...... I had originally tried getting this job done through "Angles list" but most of their certified contractors were bogus and a waste of time.I'm glad I never paid for that membership!

fredc48
6/21/16

I had a pool installed for my grand kids last month and needed electrical done right. The pool people that installed the pool failed inspection twice so I decided to call around for a electrician. After 2 weeks of getting estimates I went with this company( all things electric). They weren't the cheapest, in the middle price wise. This company is also in McMinnville, TN., they are the ones I called. They had to trench all the wiring to the pool and ground? the pool in multiple locations to satisfy the codes inspector. They had the job done in a day and came back the next day when code man showed up. Passed with no problems. They did a great job with clean up and were on time and polite. I am very happy with the money I spent and the peace of mind I now have. I will keep their number on my fridge the next time I need a electrician.

harryd23
4/5/16

They installed a large chandelier for me in September, and I was very pleased with the work. It was centered and looked great. Extra supports were put in the attic to make sure it stayed up and the price was right. Just last week I called on them again to change my old Murray breaker box for a new updated one. Took them 2 days and very little drywall was damaged in the retrofit. A little bit of drywall paste and you would never know it had been changed. They had to add AFCI and GFCI and smoke detectors to bring the house up to code but even with the extras I only paid $1,659.00. I was told by my plumber that this was very cheap for what had to be done. Either way I feel like I got more than my monies worth. I would highly recommend...

Questions? Get answers from the All-Things-Electric staff and other customers.

2 Photos for All-Things-Electric