Review of Aliwigs

Tel: +1-323-472-5658
service@aliwigs.com

rachellel19
3/31/19

I order a hair straightener with steam and these dusty folks going to send me a mini straightener I paid $40 for it don't even work I emailed them four times with pictures of what I order and what I receive they do not return your email or your money there website is a scam don't ever buy $#*! from them ...

bonnies197
12/22/18

I ordered 2 hair straighteners as Christmas gifts, these idiots sent me 2 mini straighteners that don't even heat up and won't return emails or I try calling and NOTHING. WILL NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN AND WILL NEVER REFER A FRIEND.... Sad excuse for a company.

lisal285
6/26/17

I ordered a unit from this company it took three weeks I receive it and it's a piece of crap it's probably the equivalent of a $10 wig (it was $48) wrong size Dusty... THIN.......not even a comb on the wig! To hold your darn hair down IT IS A 10 DOLLAR WIG!!!! I am mad as heck and somebody please tell me how to go about getting a refund I've tried to call the number available and apparently this is not a working number somebody please help me contact these people. They need to be closed down this is what hurts other business in other countries people like Ali wigs..... I will tell you they are not even worth 1 star!!

tiffanyh64
4/19/17

I paid $393.02 for the Ombre Color Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Body Wavy 3Bundle/lot Weaves/Weft advertised in the photo on their site( http://www.aliwigs.com/ombre-color-brazilian-virgin-human-hair-body-wavy-3bundle-lot-weaves-weft.html ) at 26" in length. It took 25 days for me to receive my order only to discover that the product does not match the color as shown in the photo. From the roots down the hair is nearly jet black then it fades into a hideous copper color, not honey blonde. I will never order from this company again.

kathyh75
5/25/16

This order was placed on 3-15-16 and has not been received!! I have emailed them 5 times with no response.. I want a total refund NOW!!

Order# 100007035
Thanks for your email.
The item you ordered:Full Lace Human Hair Wig,it would take 25-30 days to process,because it customized for you,and need process by the manual,not the machine,So dont worry please and wait for it patiently.Thanks for your consideration.

If you have any other questions, feel free to email us.

loeannr
5/10/16

I ordered 2 wigs from Aliwigs, for $107.00, the money was taken from my account, the very next day, without a delivery date, I don't know if they are they in stock, is this an actual company? A month later, I can't get anyone on the phone, the 2 e-mail responses I got, made absolutely no sense. I thought I was ordering from, aliexpress. So I am on a quest, to expose them, by ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They have chosen the wrong to rob, this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suggest, you all do the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

shellyj12
3/8/16

I ordered a wig on 1/26/2016. It is now March 8, 2016. I have received nothing. My order says its complete. I got tracking info, but that is blank...its been blank for 2 weeks. Their chat is non existence. Nobody calls back or responds via email. Bunch of Chinese scammers. I gave them 1 start only because I couldn't post my review without choosing at least 1 start otherwise I wouldn't have given them anything.

christinep47
2/23/16

I ordered a wig on January 8th 2016 and besides a order confirmation I have not received anything. I should have known that Aliwigsy is not a reputable company when my bank called to confirm that order. I would advise all costumers to stay away from this company.

previousw
1/20/16

People, I placed my order at the end of December, I received a confirmation number but no date of arrival and have yet reached customer service..I spent over a $100 and im so not pleased with being robbed ignorantly...check this site for yourself and see before being robbed like me!

landag
1/15/16

Poor quality, poor customer service. Once they have your money, you will never hear from them again. The pictures on the websites look good but DO NOT buy from Aliwigs!!!

ieatherg
1/6/16

I received a wig today and I was very excited since it was my first one, but that excitement didn't last long it is not in any way what I ordered very disappointed with what I received. Will not be ordering from this company or recommending anyone to purchase wigs from them

sandraw60
11/29/15

To anyone considering ordering from aliwigs.com, please DO NOT order from them. They are a scam and fraud and thieves. I would not trust any good reviews about aliwigs as it may be the business owner(s) and their cohorts putting up good reviews. It is now a month and my order is yet to be received. No one answers their phone number and no one responds to numerous e-mails sent. Their website has an Online Chatting Service... it does not work. Aliwigs has stolen over $60 through false advertising with the intent to have unsuspecting customers order wigs through their site and they (aliwigs) have no intent to deliver the orders.

amarisg1
8/16/15

The wig i received is good, but when i placed the order, I forgot to use the coupon code 5$ off. I asked the customer service how to work on this. He gave me two options, I chose the second one: I can choose one capless synthetic wig that I like, and only pay 20$. Just now i received the discounted item, and found it's fine too. Good service and quality product, shipping may take a little more time though.

gabrielc42
8/4/15

I just bought a human hair wig for my wife. I am happy that when she saw the wig, she was surprised. it's a fine wig however, the color may be a little brighter than expected. I contacted the customer service, Forrest, and said I don't want refund solution but just a wig that has darker tone. Then they exchanged another same wig for me. This time the color is perfect.In addition, i was given a coupon code. Aliwigs will still be in my list in the future.

gretchenp1
8/4/15

This business needs to be shut down. Completely false advertising of their "Why Buy From Us 1-4" - THE WORST customer service, aggressive, threatening, and flat out manipulative about their products, service, and actions. I originally posted my feedback of them, was threatened that unless I removed it, I wouldn't receive a full refund. I deleted it. No refund. I am back to standing my ground on stating this company is a ripoff!! I have reported to several agencies, credit bureaus, and consumer support services. BUYER BEWARE on the highest level!

Tip for consumers: Read the fine print!! They're manipulative about what they've posted, described, and hide the details from the buyer...only to try and turn the tables on you. Nothing is as promised on their website.

chereem1
7/1/15

I agree with another customer that this place has the absolute worst customer service. I purchased two wigs and they were not at all what I was expecting. I contacted them for a refund and after numerous e-mails back and forth I have come to the conclusion I wasted $100. Luckily for me, I did not waste more money, however I would NOT recommend anyone to waste their money with this company for poor quality wigs and horrendous customer service.

lynns40
6/9/15

before I placed my order with Ali wigs, I reached out to their customer service to inquire about their return policy. This was my first time purchasing a wig and I wanted to make sure sure that if I had any issues with their product that I could return it for a full refund.
Forest, their representative, took a couple of days to respond (they are in China) and said "absolutely, no problem, let us know what the problem is and we will issue you a refund".
The wig arrived and it didn't look like the cut in the picture AND it was a straggly as my own hair. I reached out to Forest and after a couple of emails back and forth, his offer to me was for me to send it back and they would add more hairs.....really?.... I kept declining, saying I just wanted to send it back, but he just stopped responding.
Please do not purchase anything from this company.

miranw
5/12/15

I ordered a Tyra Banks Mysterious Playful Long Straight Human Hair Wig, full lace one. Here is the website which you can have a look if you need such a straight human hair wig: http://www.aliwigs.com/tyra-banks-mysterious-playful-long-straight-glueless-lace-front-human-hair-wig-16-inches-straight-bangs.html.
The hair has very good quality, it's really silky. Before I placed the order, I had communication with their customer service, they replied all my questions, the delivery is fast and my purchasing experience is very good. I recommend this company.

Highly unlikely you'll see your order or anything about it. I had to do all the inquiring and after several harrassing emails back and forth, knew I had been ripped off. Thankfully I paid through Paypal and they offered payment protection. If you paid via them, I'd file a formal complaint and see if you can't get your money back. They operate out of China even though they post a US phone (that is never answered). From my experience and other's reviews, avoid this company!!

By Gretchen P.

Questions? Get answers from the Aliwigs staff and other customers.

Aliwigs?