Alight Solutions reviews

Tel: 1-516-367-1095
norman@alight.com

anonymousa607
5/9/19

DO NOT use their services. Their irresponsible tactics caused my daughter & I to be taken off our Health insurance. They sent us letter via US mail but when more info was needed, never notified us causing us to miss our deadline & only notified us after we were being removed.

fayiedt
3/4/19

Great shipment time and the item is in good quality condition.And the website provides amazing customer service and as well thanks for the crew.I recommend this shop....

elenad11
12/17/18

I am a customer at ASOS for a long time. And unfortunately, I'm done with this company after they never figure out with my refund on $450-600. That's a lot of money for me. I dropped my three packages more than a month ago. They never receive my packages therefore no refund for me because I don't gave proof of postage. They couldn't even provide me with a USPS tracking number that they usually send with the order. With that said, if you just drop your package without a proof of postage, you are losing you money. You are responsible for that and they will not help you with that and it us no matter how much you spend over there!!!

elizabethn7
10/21/13

Purchased a bikini from this store and it fit my body very well.

Questions? Get answers from the Alight Solutions staff and other customers.

Alight Solutions?