AirMiles.ca

AirMiles.ca has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. AirMiles.ca also ranks 187th among Travel Other sites. The most common issues with AirMiles.ca are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate AirMiles.ca?

“NOT GOOD !!! (Customer service )”

Chris P.
3/24/17

I redeemed some of my Air miles with airmiles.ca. I received product within reasonable amount of time. However, the product was not as described so I called airmiles.ca customer service. They gave me runaround and basically no help. After trying to get in touch with seller (manufacturer) directly, I called them again, and once again no help whatsoever. Eventually I managed to escalate the matter and get in touch with manager/supervisor, who was helpful and helped to start the return process. But this is just not working out at all: - it took them 4 WEEKS (can you believe that) just to send me an email with return shipping label. Seriously arilmiles.ca, 4 weeks to send an email??? - after finally receiving the email with shipping label, I promptly returned the item - it has been 2-3 weeks since I returned the item, but my account was not yet credited - I just received a phone call telling me they are backlogged and it will take another several weeks to credit my account All these things are very simple, and it do not take a lot of time. Waiting 4 weeks to receive an email, wait another 4-5 weeks to have an account credited ??? This is just not good enough! Very bad experience

chrisp126
March 24th, 2017

But this is just not working out at all:

All these things are very simple, and it do not take a lot of time.
Very bad experience

Questions? Get answers from the AirMiles.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about AirMiles.ca?

Have a question about AirMiles.ca?