Review of AirMiles.ca

AirMiles.ca reviews

1 Review From Our Community

chrisp126
3/24/17

I redeemed some of my Air miles with airmiles.ca. I received product within reasonable amount of time. However, the product was not as described so I called airmiles.ca customer service. They gave me runaround and basically no help. After trying to get in touch with seller (manufacturer) directly, I called them again, and once again no help whatsoever. Eventually I managed to escalate the matter and get in touch with manager/supervisor, who was helpful and helped to start the return process.

But this is just not working out at all:
- it took them 4 WEEKS (can you believe that) just to send me an email with return shipping label. Seriously arilmiles.ca, 4 weeks to send an email???
- after finally receiving the email with shipping label, I promptly returned the item
- it has been 2-3 weeks since I returned the item, but my account was not yet credited
- I just received a phone call telling me they are backlogged and it will take another several weeks to credit my account

All these things are very simple, and it do not take a lot of time.
Waiting 4 weeks to receive an email, wait another 4-5 weeks to have an account credited ??? This is just not good enough!
Very bad experience

Questions? Get answers from the AirMiles.ca staff and other customers.

3 Photos for AirMiles.ca