Review of Aimtofind.Com

Tel: +1-570-209-5733
sales@aimtofind.com

valerieb8
12/13/17

This site appears to have name brand products and their website looks professional. However, I ordered an item and a couple days later received a message stating the order was canceled with no explanation as to why. I tried calling them - they only have an automated voice messaging system - no live customer service reps. I then sent two email messages about 3 days apart, asking why the order was canceled (maybe I could reorder - it was supposed to be a gift). I have never received a response. In conclusion, I can only surmise they have no customer service at all. I would seriously think twice before ordering anything from this company.

jeffh15
6/24/13

customer service sucks.

wouldn't talk to me on the phone when i called. they said i had to submit my problem by email. this of course added time to my problem and by the time they answered...guess what? it was too late to fix.

they have a 20-30% restocking policy and for returns YOU have to pay the shipping back, even though it was it was free coming my way.

crock o crap site

disgruntleds
8/14/10

Crooks.
Lousy (NO) Customer service.
They do not back their products.
Damaged products.

Questions? Get answers from the Aimtofind.Com staff and other customers.

Aimtofind.Com?