Aimersoft Studio reviews

are lucky, get a response. I asked for a refund within 20 mins of buying their
DVD software and have given up. They lie about their 30 day refund policy and
will only exchange, in fact they keep ignoring you long enough for the 30 days
to pass.

I have dealt with a lot of companies but Aimersoft are head and shoulders above
the rest when it comes to shoddy customer service which borders on cheating the
customer.

sheryld41
9/12/18

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. The program I purchased from them screwed my computer up something fierce. I tried to contact them several times, but got absolutely no reply. I would NEVER recommend their products to anyone. Unless I hated their guts.

miriamm53
8/9/18

Buyer Beware: I just found out today, after doing a update to Ultimate Video Converter that a purchased single user product isn't really yours.. if you install it over so many x's according to Aimersoft Support emails they can take your 'privileges' of access away - in my case 1 product reinstalled 20 times over 6+yrs - Background: In that time, I have owned 4 different PC's because I regularly update for the newest tech for work, then add any OS installations changes, fresh reinstallments instead of updates plus a series of major reformatting after parts were replaced or repaired, and yes I put it on a old laptop while my PC was at the shop, but I only use when PC is not usable..according to Support Emails, I have to buy another license for $60 to get what I have already paid for years ago in good faith ..what a Rip Off - I've suggested they put this info on their website - Don't get trapped

davidm810
12/29/17

They don't respond to anything.
Charge extra for help...that's not there.
Awful!!! Avoid them! There's better out there!

christopherr74
12/13/16

BUYER BEWARE! Better yet; DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM AIMERSOFT.

I bought Aimersoft DRM Media Converter on 9/24/2016. On 9/26/2016 I became aware that the software was not functioning properly. I contacted Aimersoft following the directions exactly on their support page. I received a "boiler-plate" email response but no follow up. On 10/5/2016 I sent another message via their site and also sent an email detailing my issues and requesting support. Once again, I received no reply. On 10/17/2016 I contacted Aimersoft again via their support page and also emailed them requesting a refund. Once again, I received no response. Then on 11/17/2016, I sent a message to every one of their departments found on their support page and also emailed them again requesting a refund. Once again, I received no reply and did not receive any refund. I attempted contacting Aimersoft on again on 12/2/2016 to only receive no response again.

Should you be thinking of buying any of their products I urge you to use one of their competitors. Aimersoft sells software that does not function, offer no support whatsoever and does not give refunds. As a matter of fact, Aimersoft will take your money and run.

Upon doing a quick search on Aimersoft, I came across the BBB page which plainly states that "According to BBB files, it appears that this business is no longer in business."

In case you are still thinking of using any of their software; DO NOT BUY IT! I'd give them ZERO stars but that is not an option.

tamaraw22
6/27/16

The email address given on this page is regected. Email is full. Lol just goes to show they are rip off artists.

malp3
2/19/16

Aimersoft sells scamware and provides no support to customers. Refunds for software that does not work are not given, despite their "30-day money back guarantee". They have an F rating with the BBB. Money spent with Aimersoft, is money wasted!

robertb101
7/27/13

aimersoft is the website for Aimersoft Studio, founded on April 10, 2007. It offers, Aimersoft Mac apps that enable you to convert all video, audio and DVD files for play on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, DVD player. This site is easy to use, and has a privacy policy. The site has good support with, website form, email contact, and phone support. This site has no popups and tested clean and safe from malware. AVG found no issues with this site. Sucuri SiteCheck reported Verified Clean, Not Blacklisted. Google Malware Diagnostic Tool reported this site as safe. Ratings and Stats were as listed at time of this review.

Questions? Get answers from the Aimersoft Studio staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Aimersoft Studio