Advanced K9

Advanced K9 has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Advanced K9 ranks 58th among Dogs sites.

How would you rate Advanced K9?

“Fantastic!”

erin p.
3/30/21

Getting our first protection dog, we wanted a company that supplied us trust and assurance. Advanced K9 gave us that. Juno is very well mannered dog and trained excellently! We went with Advanced K9 for our second dog again. They supplied us with fantastic communication, reliability, trust through the process and our perfect new dog, Brinx. I 100% recommend Advanced K9 for your new dog!

erinp246
March 30th, 2021

harrys409
March 25th, 2021

I recently had a burglary and as a result decided to shop for a family protection dog. I had spoke to many protection dog companies, however advancedk9 team listened to all my needs and paired my wife and I up with an incredibly switched on German Shepherd. As a beginner with dogs, we were taught how to correctly handle a dog of this status and were given amazing lessons by Joe, the trainer who came to visit us four times for the handover period. Joe has been incredibly helpful, and very responsive to any sorts of questions we have had and is readily available when I need to call him about our dog. Craig and Paul who initially paired the correct dog to us gave detailed information on which breed of dogs to go with and gave us a breakdown of the certain types of dogs they sell. I would highly recommend going to advancedk9, as they have provided a dog that is capable of being a family pet as well being switched on in personal protection.

Questions? Get answers from the Advanced K9 staff and other customers.

craiga203
Craig A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Advanced K9?

Have a question about Advanced K9?