Animal Emergency & Referral Center

Animal Emergency & Referral Center has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Animal Emergency & Referral Center also ranks 2nd among Vet sites.

How would you rate Animal Emergency & Referral Center?

“LOVE”

Duncan H.
4/22/19

This veterinary practice is amazing! My dogs both love the staff and they really treat them like their own. Dr. Lyman is so good with the patients and really explains things until he is sure you understand the plan and what to expect. The 24 hour care they give can't be beat.

duncanh33
April 22nd, 2019
kayt54
April 7th, 2019
Thank you for being open 24 hours! I was amazed at the high level of care that the staff and doctors gave my puppy. My puppy is doing 100% better!
beckyy4
August 24th, 2015
one night my cat was laying above my head as he slept on one of my pillows. he sneezed on my arm. i notedness a smell. i picked him up looked in he mouth and was two small holes in the gums on one of his k-9s. and i found wear the smell is coming from. good thing Dr. Tifffany Brown is going to be at the Animal Emergency & Referral Center on the 3rd Wed of every Month. i got a referral from my primary dr to see dr brown. o dr brown works on pet mouths. so we are doing sx on him next month to remove so teeth. thank you AERC for having dr brown at your clinic.
beckyy1
March 21st, 2013
thank you so much for helping my dog. thank you for being opened. drs and staff was wonderful. you helped me though a rough time. my dog had to go in the hyperbaric oxygen chamber. i have never heard that for pets.

Questions? Get answers from the Animal Emergency & Referral Center staff and other customers.

Fort Pierce veterinarian provides comprehensive animal hospital care. A high quality service that is trusted. Contact (772) 466-3441 for an emergency vet.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Animal Emergency & Referral Center?

Have a question about Animal Emergency & Referral Center?