AnimalEmergency.net reviews

Ft. Pierce, FL 34982, United States
drlyman@animalemergency.net

duncanh33
4/22/19

This veterinary practice is amazing! My dogs both love the staff and they really treat them like their own. Dr. Lyman is so good with the patients and really explains things until he is sure you understand the plan and what to expect. The 24 hour care they give can't be beat.

kayt54
4/7/19

Thank you for being open 24 hours! I was amazed at the high level of care that the staff and doctors gave my puppy. My puppy is doing 100% better!

beckyy4
8/24/15

one night my cat was laying above my head as he slept on one of my pillows. he sneezed on my arm. i notedness a smell. i picked him up looked in he mouth and was two small holes in the gums on one of his k-9s. and i found wear the smell is coming from. good thing Dr. Tifffany Brown is going to be at the Animal Emergency & Referral Center on the 3rd Wed of every Month. i got a referral from my primary dr to see dr brown. o dr brown works on pet mouths. so we are doing sx on him next month to remove so teeth. thank you AERC for having dr brown at your clinic.

beckyy1
3/21/13

thank you so much for helping my dog. thank you for being opened. drs and staff was wonderful. you helped me though a rough time. my dog had to go in the hyperbaric oxygen chamber. i have never heard that for pets.

Questions? Get answers from the AnimalEmergency.net staff and other customers.

AnimalEmergency.net?