This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Administr8

Administr8 has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Administr8 ranks 441st among Website Design sites.

How would you rate Administr8?

“Another Great Business!”

Courtney D.
5/15/12

Another Great Business! I called them at 10pm on a Tuesday Night and by Wednesday morning, my site was back up and functioning!

courtneyd
May 15th, 2012
christil
March 21st, 2012
I don't normally advocate choosing any company based on online reviews alone, but trust me, you won't be disappointed if you go with these people.

This is the third web design company that I have used in the past year, and I am so thankful that I found them... I was going crazy. I thought every design firm ignored calls from their clients after they had been paid... Not Administr8. I always (and still do) get a call back the very same day. They might not be the biggest firm, and they aren't the cheapest, but they are the very best! They are worth every penny I spent, and that is something I thought I'd never say about a web design company!

Questions? Get answers from the Administr8 staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Administr8?

Have a question about Administr8?