Addison Collection

Addison Collection has a consumer rating of 2.92 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Addison Collection also ranks 138th among Handbags sites. The most common issues with Addison Collection are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Addison Collection?

“They stand behind their products.”

Jennifer S.
12/22/19

I received a product from the Addison Collection. It was beautiful, but there was a defect on it. They responded to every email I sent them during the return process, and immediately sent a return label and replacement. This is a great company. I haven't written a lot of reviews, but in light of the negative reviews they have received, I just had to write this because my situation was one that tested their customer service during the rush of the holiday season. They are responsive, fast to ship, fast to ship the replacement, and professional/courteous during the process.

“My experience with addison was terrible”

Gary M.
11/19/13

My experience with addison was terrible. The company tells you that there will be a tracking number provided for the item. The only way to get a tracking number is if you call multiple times. They offer free shipping, where they state the item will be brought into your home. On the day of delivery I was called and told the item will be left in front of my home and if I want to have it brought inside it would cost over $500. The item was an entertainment center which weighed over 400lbs. I ended up having the item delivered in front of my home and I paid movers $200 to bring the item into my home. When I called the company about this, they said I was told it would be left outside my home, This was not true. My invoice states Free shipping with white glove delivery. It was a very unpleasant experience. I will certainly never use them again.

jennifers1184
December 22nd, 2019
lanef
December 28th, 2011
What is negative five stars the answer is shopping with the addison collection. I ordered a brown signed pleather guitar shaped handbag, and was sent a black bag with a Christmas tree on it. Yes guitars look just like Christmas trees in addison world. After many many many e-mails and even more calls I received a damaged defective guitar bag which I promptly returned. The replacement for the guitar bag was sent to me- which happened to be the very same bag I returned. I inserted a note in the hole in the bag and received the same poorly glued bag with a gaping hole of missing glue and got both the defective bag and the note back. I don't think they even opened the box just put a new label on the box I returned and sent the very box and defective item right back to me. The owner seemed to be on the grift and was not concerned when he charged me a 25.00 restocking fee for an item never restocked and sent back to me after I returned it. He said he sold the defective bag to someone else- he must have glued it up his self before pawning it off on another customer. the guitar bag was not fit for sale and should have been returned to the manufacture. I will never shopped with this rotten site as the owner will attempt to steal money via bogus fees.
garym51
November 19th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Addison Collection staff and other customers.

The Addison Collection: A Unique Store featuring Olivia Riegel, Daum, Michael Aram, Erimish, Mary Frances, Beatriz Ball, and Annieglass.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Addison Collection?

Have a question about Addison Collection?