Addison Collection reviews

Delray Beach, Florida 33446, United States
Tel: 800.994.3744

garym51
11/19/13

My experience with addison was terrible. The company tells you that there will be a tracking number provided for the item. The only way to get a tracking number is if you call multiple times. They offer free shipping, where they state the item will be brought into your home. On the day of delivery I was called and told the item will be left in front of my home and if I want to have it brought inside it would cost over $500. The item was an entertainment center which weighed over 400lbs. I ended up having the item delivered in front of my home and I paid movers $200 to bring the item into my home. When I called the company about this, they said I was told it would be left outside my home, This was not true. My invoice states Free shipping with white glove delivery. It was a very unpleasant experience. I will certainly never use them again.

lanef
12/28/11

What is negative five stars the answer is shopping with the addison collection. I ordered a brown signed pleather guitar shaped handbag, and was sent a black bag with a Christmas tree on it. Yes guitars look just like Christmas trees in addison world. After many many many e-mails and even more calls I received a damaged defective guitar bag which I promptly returned. The replacement for the guitar bag was sent to me- which happened to be the very same bag I returned. I inserted a note in the hole in the bag and received the same poorly glued bag with a gaping hole of missing glue and got both the defective bag and the note back. I don't think they even opened the box just put a new label on the box I returned and sent the very box and defective item right back to me. The owner seemed to be on the grift and was not concerned when he charged me a 25.00 restocking fee for an item never restocked and sent back to me after I returned it. He said he sold the defective bag to someone else- he must have glued it up his self before pawning it off on another customer. the guitar bag was not fit for sale and should have been returned to the manufacture. I will never shopped with this rotten site as the owner will attempt to steal money via bogus fees.

Questions? Get answers from the Addison Collection staff and other customers.

Addison Collection?