ActionFraud.Police.UK

ActionFraud.Police.UK has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ActionFraud.Police.UK also ranks 43rd among Internet Safety sites.

How would you rate ActionFraud.Police.UK?

“A waste of space”

I D.
4/21/19

A waste of time if you think 1) justice will be served 2 ) you think you will get you money back, they " no action fraud" collate the evidence you give in my opinion the staff at action Fraud 1) not clued up in regards to fraud 2) could not care less To get compensation there has to be a conviction the conviction rate to criminally prosecute is 1 in 500 cases, the police can't say " the fraudsters are winning" even when you have damming evidence " they don't have to look at it" A sham, a waste of space

id520
April 21st, 2019
A sham, a waste of space
garyh374
July 4th, 2018
As the victim of a credit card fraud, you dial 101(non emergency police)

Oh (you are told) you need to call Action Fraud, on *******040

You call INAction? erm, sorry... Action Fraud, select option 1 (a new report/general advice) and report the details, to be? FILED by the sounds of it

My card?...used to pay a £204 PCN in Westminster, and this is what the Parking company tell me...

"Further to our recent exchanges, I can confirm that the payment was received in respect of a Westminster City Council Penalty Charge Notice (PCN); however, owing to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) compliance, I am unable to divulge any further information to you regarding the PCN, including the PCN number, when/where it was issued, to which vehicle, and the identity of whomsoever made the payment"

So, now it's out of MY hands, and in the hands of the THREE WISE MONKEYS
INAction Fraud
The Police?
The Credit Card company

Do they STILL say crime DOESN'T pay?
danl78
April 19th, 2017
Won't go into details but it's been nearly 4 months since report took place and no word back. Since it is not a low level phone fraud it looks to me that whoever was reviewing it doesn't like too complex work and decided to click on DEL button instead.
mrd3
April 15th, 2015
I reported a cheque fraud and never got a 28 day update letter, after two phone calls I received an email stating they do not have enough information on the crime. That was because they never even bothered to ask for the evidence which I had and had stated to them that I had the evidence for this crime. Action fraud chose to do nothing about it, apart from waste my time and effort in filling out a report. There was no action at all from them and would suggest to people if you do get scammed to learn from the experience as the police and action fraud do not care.
johnp281
October 5th, 2015
If this is the official police fraud team set up by the government to protect us then God help us all.

Ineptitude doesnt even begin to describe their telephone behavior and now, having experienced their own disgraceful and incompetent attitudes for myself (as opposed to reading the online complaints from other people) i am now not in the least surprised at the news reports published in the newspapers and on the internet about this organisation.

Neither is it hard now to understand how internet crime is so rife when those who are 'supposedly' trained to deal with this and to offer support do not even know the basic criminal laws in England, and believe me, I have experienced some pretty lousy muppet policing of recent years, but it has now obviously plumbed such depths of despair and reached such an all time barrel scraping low that when after finding they cannot even answer basic questions asked by the public they simply hang up the telephone!

No wonder the criminals are laughing their socks off at the cops. Whoah what a joke!

If the reality of our rising crime rate in the UK wasn't so tragic i would laugh too at the pathetic response and ineptitude i found this morning, but the fact is,the reason the criminals ARE laughing is because organisations like this are just more ineffectual government padding and a total and utter waste of space and time

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ActionFraud.Police.UK staff and other customers.

We are the UK's national fraud and cyber reporting centre where you can report, get advice and information. Our advisors reply Mon-Fri 9-6pm with their name.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ActionFraud.Police.UK?

Have a question about ActionFraud.Police.UK?