Academic Composition reviews

1 star

jackiec100
4/9/18

Professional and friendly team. Delivered as promised.

Would use again and reccomend to anyone looking for help.

Thanks guys!

nickf76
4/9/18

These guys go above and beyond! Would recommend them in a heart beat. Will definitely be using them again!

thierrys3
4/9/18

Professional service and relevant content, truly satisfied with the outcome. It was my first time working with them and I will definitely come back . Thank you .

jackc167
4/7/18

I've used Academiccomposition for my last few papers and have been absaloutley thrilled with the results. If you need a paper done well and fast this is your place.

kena268
4/5/18

Really enjoyed working with this team. They are seasoned vets and extremely smart. Without their help I would have had no time for my family. They truly changed the way I go about my day to day life.

elliota18
4/5/18

I have used AC for the last 6 years and they never failed to deliver quality work on time. Fair pricing, including fees related to rush orders and so on. Highly recommend.

justinh137
4/5/18

I used this service for revision of papers and to act as a sounding board for academic papers. Their input, suggestions and assistance was well thought out and academically reliable. A very good service for anyone faced with the challenge of multiple demands upon their time.

ryans218
4/1/18

Academic Composition is helping me live life. Instead of spending my spare time writing papers, I am now able to spend time with my wife and kids, read, work out, etc. I have received A papers 99.9% of the time and the rates are always reasonable. I have 0 complaints.

derekd39
3/31/18

These guys are professionals @academic work, and they are a very capable team of people. The quality assurance specialist Florian is a very astute individual in highly complex analytical grade, graduate level research and quantifiable excel spreadsheet formulation. Bachelor through PhD level work no problem for these pros. Would recommend to anybody.. -Derek (University of Miami, Florida)

victorial74
2/28/18

Academic Composition helps me with a lot of tricky assignments and I have always received a very good grade. The owner is very responsive and polite. I have recommended many of my friends to use their service and we are all satisfied with this company.

jakes128
2/26/18

I had big paper due in 2 days, and I was superpanicked. I didn't trust companies like this but I was desperate. Googled for some information on what was available and tried the first one I found which was academiccomposition.com. They helped me a lot and I got an A on the paper. I have used them again and they are always good.

dollyk8
2/26/18

I was a little leary of having a stranger write a paper for my crazy professor. but honestly I had tried so many times to plese her that I was willing to pay someone else to fail lol. Actually they got me an A with the crazy professor despite the instructions not making sense so I woule def recommend these guys again.

jennyl112
1/24/18

I have been using Academic Composition for almost 2 years. They have helped me with some very tricky advanced college assignments and I have always received A's. The owner is very engaged and always returns your phone call or email. I wish I had found them sooner. I highly recommend Academic Composition. Great owner and great employees.

Questions? Get answers from the Academic Composition staff and other customers.

Academic Composition?