Review of Abt

Tel: 888.228.5800
websales@abt.com

marciam27
5/27/17

I ordered an UHD Samsung TV at the best price around. It arrived even sooner than projected, and was perfect right out of the box. I've ordered other smaller electronics items from Abt and had similar smooth experiences.

dianen6
5/18/15

POORLY PACKAGED ITEM ARRIVED BROKEN. I HAD TO PACKAGE UP THE ITEM AND RETURN IT VIA UPS. WHY COULDN'T I JUST TAKE A PHOTO OF IT AND SEND IT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. IF THE REPLACEMENT ARRIVES BROKEN I AM REQUESTING A CREDIT. I'LL BUY THE SAME ITEM LOCALLY DESPITE THE HIGHER PRICE. LOWER PRICE IS SOMETIMES NOT WORTH THE AGGRAVATION.

garyk29
1/23/15

The sales people were great. We bought a Kitchen Aid side by side with a bottom freezer. We had service calls 3 times on the ice maker in the first 6 months, and the ice maker was replaced. It works fine as long as it dumps the ice , sometimes I have to manually do it. the About 6 months later the unit leaked water on our kitchen oak floors and warped the wood. The service people came out, the cause was a quarter size rubber valve that melted closed, causing the water to drain improperly. The service man said they have known about this for sometime. I asked why Kitchen Aid or ABT didn't advise the owners. he didn't know. I file a claim with thru ABT who referred me to Kitchen Aid, who is putting me thru the hoops. I highly recommend you buy an extended warranty. Two stars for not contacting us about the problem.

maryf55
11/20/14

I live in an apartment that has hookups. After shopping around I found a great stacked washer/dryer that seemed would work. Once I got it, I absolutely love it! Now I don't have to go to the laundromat.

margaretm61
9/14/14

ABT is a great one stop shop for a lot of useful things. I recently decided to get a camera and came here. I was able to compare things quickly and easily. I now take my go pro everywhere.

adamj47
7/26/14

I recently bought an ihome for my room and ipad. This site made it easier for me to shop while between jobs. just a couple of clicks and before I knew it, it was at my door. I absolutely love it!

margaretm60
7/8/14

I needed a printer for class and came across this site. I was able to browse many options while simultaniously working on a final. After recieving my printer, I couldnt be any happier!

joej47
6/7/14

I went to buy a smart watch for my galaxy, but the store I go to was out. I went online and was thrilled to find it in stock on this site. I use it everyday and am so happy I got a great price for it.

samv10
2/21/14

We needed several panasonic 4 line phones for our office and I found this store online carrying them for much less than at office depot. I was skeptical at first as the price was significantly lower though reassured as they are an authorized dealer. Phones were brand new and everything works.

henryh3
7/18/10

ABT has been around since before the internet and my mom remembers buying her washing machine from them before she was married. They are a trusted company and if they have what you need cheaper than other online estores I would recommend going to ABT. Delivery is a snap and always white glove treatment. They know how to run a business and treat their customers right.

Questions? Get answers from the Abt staff and other customers.

Abt?