7G Hosting

7G Hosting has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. 7G Hosting ranks 100th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate 7G Hosting?

“I recommend this company”

Harvinder S.
12/8/19

I have been with Unlimited Web hosting for nearly 4 years and from the start their service has been outstanding. I'm a web designer and not so savvy about all the hosting setting, so i rely on their customer service a lot to fix issues i have caused. I can say that their service is quick, only today i asked for help around SSL settings, I got a response and the matter resolved in literally 2 minutes. I recommend this company 100%

harvinders9
December 8th, 2019

I recommend this company 100%
johns4323
September 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very competent support. Be taken as a customer always serious and if problems arise, they are resolved quickly. 7G Hosting can really recommend.
arunk88
September 18th, 2019
Fantastic service, quick reliable and absolutely outstanding! Managed to resolve my issue quick as a snap in my moment of panic! Can't thank them enough.
dilipc3
September 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
Nice staff, whoever I talk was very helpful. Specially Joy was excellent and very knowledgeable Person

These guys are amazing. I've been with them since 2012. Their services are great. They go above and beyond their support requirements, are quick to respond to tickets and are super friendly.

By Harvinder S.