Review of 411

Tel: 206-555-1234
flexy@411.com

richardb879
11/27/18

Never got one lead from advertising with 411, on top of that they charged my card after my account was closed. Another fraudulent online company, never ends.

deniser54
6/14/17

Never ordered these services and never heard of or spoke with them yet somehow they have my banking info and are charging me a monthly fee of $99.00. I reported fraud last month and was refunded and now they have charged me again. The bank says they have a lot of issues with this company stealing and fraudulently charging businesses.

kelic
5/3/17

I have also had a terrible experience with 411.ca it is so easy to sell someone on your service but it is a whole other thing to provide honest customers service. First they were a "NO SHOW" for they scheduled set-up appointment after they sold us on signing up. They never made another effort to service or re-book the appointment. They listed our name incorrectly in the listing. We then had a call to up-sell our listing add about 4 months in. I expressed my displeasure to which they didn't care (the sales team was only there to sell. I then called a week later to cancel after double checking my google analytics to find I have had zero hits from 411.ca anyway. They assured me my customer service rep would get back to me. He in fact (maybe deliberately?) was calling the wrong number to reach me. I then get an email from him to try and up-sell and keep me. I returned his email but it bounced back to me. I then called to speak to a manager (Stephanie) because by now it is to the point I think they should know what has taken place but they refuse and send me to our customer rep (Krostoff ) who does nothing but justify and tell me "life happens" regarding his no show and that he believes he has done nothing at all wrong.

Good old customer service, integral business practices or internet traffic is not what you will get from this company even though they took my over $200/month for 6 months and are choosing still still charge me one more month before canceling.

Amazing how many opportunities the company had to address my concerns prior to me posting on a review site like this.

curtisp27
1/12/17

This service is not required anymore. The keep trying to cold call me about advertising my business with them. Even after politely declining to use their services they keep on persistently. Just today they called me twice in about 5 min. Two different guys. The first one wasn't too bad, but the second was rude and hung up on me. I told him that I didn't require his service as it is a new world. He asked what is it now and hung up. Unacceptable for someone trying to drum up business.

michaels505
10/16/16

14 times over two (charged) calls, I was given the choice of "what is the business you want to contact" or "residence." I said residence in every possible way, tone and pitch. "I'm sorry ... " and repeat of question. On 14th try I was understood. Ok was it the "name of the person", I gave first name, middle initial, and last name." Ok, you want to contact x, and I was given three options, with three people having no relation to the first name. This was with a common name in a city of 300,000. When I said "other", it said
CONNECTING. What? I was charged, of course. This service, if it is indeed the 411 that Verizon connects to, is a scandal.

fnamel1
8/11/16

I'd give this a lower rating but forced to give 1 star!

This company is a complete scam. They offered me a package and said cancellation anytime with no notice required. Called an agent and cancelled my service, HOWEVER, they never actually cancelled my service then turned around and said it required a 30 day notice. I finally got in contact with a manager in their finance department and told them to listen to the recorded call which should prove the sales agent said no advanced notice required for cancellation and would take effect immediately. THEY LIED!

Had to take legal action because they sent my file to a collections agency. Let's just say they quickly tucked their tale between their legs because they were caught SCAMMING! This is a short post but can say worse experience ever!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE AND AVOID ANY DEALINGS WITH 411! You've been advised!!

CONSUMER BEWARE!

ducp
1/5/16

SCAM ALERT! I purchased an ad on this site for month to month. I was told that if I did not like the ad, I could cancel within the month and be charge for that month only. The ad ran but I had problem loading up my photos. Contact them numerous times, but was unable to get a hold of them. I call to cancel my ad but of course unable to get a hold of anyone. Finally got a hold of customer service. They were very rude and informed me that I will be charge for another month. This place is a huge SCAM.

lm57
10/2/15

I signed up for a 3 month promotion: first month $100 and then 2 months at a declining rate. Not only did they NOT publish the ad when scheduled, they did not refund my $100 even though I cancelled within DAYS because they maintain they put the ad up. Stay away! It's a scam and DON'T give them your credit card number because they will just continue to debit it!

julijas1
8/11/15

When I first got a call from 411 it was a bad experience. I was driving so i was speaking to this gentleman on my blue tooth. as I passed the Burlington bridge I lost connection. Minutes later the same kid called me back and said to me this was a really good offer and since you hung up on me your not going to get the offer and then hung up on me. I called back to speak to a manager because I was shocked that someone would react that way and the manager was helpful and I ended up going to the offer.

Its been I would say in and around a year and I have noticed no clientele telling me they used 411.ca to find us. I started to ask everyone how did you find us and no one said 411. I then said I tried this and its not working and I need to cancel it. I have a very busy work schedule so I never ended up calling. I wasn't until my credit card was lost and I had to get a new card that I heard from them. they called about a payment that didn't go through. Because my fiance had my credit card I told him its not on me please call me on Monday. I got busy at work and never got a chance to answer my phone.

They were calling my during my business hours on my cell phone and we missed each other every time. This being said they never called my work place to speak to me just my cell phone. This morning I got a call from my work saying a message was left from 411 saying my bill was 34 days overdue. When I called 411 to say why would you do that its personal information they said well we didnt know it was your business and had an attitude saying it. This was listed as my salon business on the website and on the voice-mail it states the business and the hours. They were fully aware of this and continued to leave this message. I then said how is it the first try at my work you leave a voice-mail but you don't try to call me there regularly he again had bad excuses. I spoke with the manager who offered to wave the month owing because of my 2nd bad experience. I said i do not mind you leaving a voice-mail but to leave personal information this for me is unexceptionable.

I would never go with this again. Its pointless and the lack of professionalism is through the roof. Save your money and make a site. That worked for me the best.

chrissya1
7/2/15

Gives me the latest on what i need

lv28
1/9/15

One of the worst websites every, and that includes the others with which it's connected (YellowPages.com, WhitePages.com, etc.). The listings are horribly out of date and incorrect more often than not. I live in a community. I entered my main address into the search box. Came up with more mistakes than fleas on a dog. People who had moved away or DIED years ago are still listed. Names of people who don't live here at all. I wish someone would come up with a good, reliable phone-listing website -- this one seems to be associated with any website that has a phone listing search engine. Awful.

naiyerk
12/20/14

Good job....

gregoris
4/29/13

Great website that combines online Yellow Pages, White Pages, People Finder, and more!

cateram
8/12/11

Love this site. You can 'reverse look-up' a phone number; look up a phone number to see who it belongs to, and do the same with an address; to find it's phone number.. I use it when I'm hunting for jobs, sometimes the only info I get from the job listing is a phone number so I'll look it up to see what the company name is. You can even look up fax numbers!

If you're still having a problem, might be something with your browser. I have no problem.

By L V.

I'm having the very same problem started about a week ago

By dave b.

Questions? Get answers from the 411 staff and other customers.

411?