$300 Data Recovery reviews

help@300dollardatarecovery.com

billd218
Bill D.
3/9/19

I was directed to $300 Data Recovery by Andrew the Computer Guy -- both of you are outstanding in both speed of response and overall cost. THANK you. . .

walterk46
Walter K.
3/8/19

Lost internal hard drive on my imac. Called other data recovery services and couldn't even get a straight answer on estimated price. Best they could offer was a range between $500 and $2000. Yikes! $300 Data Recovery was recommended by a friend and what a godsend. Super easy process, great communication and the price was unbelievable. I had bad sectors and a bad head on the drive and still only paid $300 and $75 for a drive to transfer all my saved data. Did I mention they were able to recover 99.99999% of my data. Can't recommend them enough. Made a bad situation good. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

aprilv20
April V.
3/7/19

$300 Data Recovery was very attentive and affordable. The cost was $1,000.00 cheaper than what we were quoted by a local company. The reviews and quick responses to all our questions put us at ease mailing our hard drive so far away. We were informed of what was happening every step of the recover process. I would highly recommend this company to anyone!!

jamesk672
James K.
3/7/19

Excellent service, excellent price. They even tried a method I suggested from a YouTube video I saw and they hadn't even attempted it before. They are extremely thorough in communication. Honestly, I can not imagine how anyone would have any problem with the service or the price at 300 dollar data recovery other than it being their own fault. My hardrive was really messed up and they were able to get 75 percent of it. I am a songwriter/producer and the data on my drive was absurdly precious to me and I have honestly, actually never been happier with any service, even without recieving absolutely everything back. I searched for recovery services for literally 6 months until I decided on 300 dollar data, and I am extremely grateful I chose them. There is no better option. Trust me. Five stars all the way in every category. I will even put my name on record -Jimmy Kleffel- to emphasize how sure I am this is the best option and your experience will reflect mine. The only way I could even fathom it not going wonderfully is if you are rude or ignorant. I read reviews all the time and wonder if I am reading a real person's review. I can assure you I am real... I love Tool and Radiohead and Tenacious D (greatest band in the world) and I personally recommend 300 dollar data recovery all the way.

tommyk34
Tommy K.
3/2/19

I received a quote for $997 from a competitor. I declined and sent it to $300 and they did the full data recovery for the advertised $300 plus storage drive and shipping.

billn101
Bill N.
3/2/19

Maybe...just maybe...another company would have been able to get a smidgen more data from my fried external hard drive, but that would have cost me thousands of dollars more to very little effect. The shipping procedure, the turnaround, the customer service from $300 Data Recovery was light years more than I expected. I've learned my lesson about backups and now backup my backup, but if there ever arose the need to recover data again, I would not hesitate one second to use $300 Data Recovery again.

andrem46
Andre M.
2/27/19

If this works I love you guys...The work done was well worth the final price, but it was double than what was in the company name, but later on, I won't remember the additional bucks, but I will appreciate the data, pictures and intellectual properties that I continue to have. So as the bottom line, I paid more than I thought I would, but it was worth it. The process was easy, and the flow of information to me about what was being done in a very real-time basis was impressive and helped me see that the company had an interest in my project, and it was not just another task to be processed. I WOULD recommend the service and have their information stored away in case I have another issue.

jackh168
Jack H.
2/21/19

I had an old 160GB Hitachi IDE Hard Drive I found in my garage, but when I connected it to my PC, it wouldn't mount (recognize). Since I heard about this company on Carey Holzman's channel, I decided to try them first. I give this company an A+ 100 rating. The minute they emailed me saying my drive was recovered, I was ecstatic. Overall I am very pleased with this company, and I would recommend it to anyone who needs their data recovered. You won't be disappointed.

tomt307
tom t.
2/16/19

-efficient forms to use to give them info about hard drive
-100% data recovery as only pcb (circuit board) was bad & they were able to use a replacement but had to transfer encryption chip.
-they handled special request from me w/o problem.
-I did not understand 'extra data found' folders found with email & operating system data files.
-I would use $300 Data Recovery again.

andrel56
Andre L.
2/15/19

The expertise, timeliness and efficiency cannot be beat, and although my final cost was double than what I thought I would pay (because of the configuration of the hard drive and amount of information present), I am only slightly disappointed, but I did pay more than $300.00. However, I have and will recommend this service to others who have unreadable hard drives and need to recover the data.

lostdataj
lostdata J.
2/15/19

very helpful. explained every step very well. the only reason i gave 4 star to one of the questions is that I did not get back the most important files that I was trying to recover, but it has nothing to do with the service provider as they have explained me clearly beforehand that the data recovery will be partial.

jerryd297
jerry d.
2/15/19

Well run company, will be happy to do business with again and again. they represent our company well. Respectably run with integrity, in a field where that is a marketable commodity. keep up the gr8 work fellas.

farhaadr
FARHAAD R.
2/15/19

Great form. Easy to use. Informative. Very nice. Always recommend you guys to anyone that needs data recovery.

dett
Det T.
2/13/19

I work for a POLICE DEPT in PA. We had an external hard drive go down and needed high priority data to be recovered. I was told about 300 Data Recovery and gave them a call. The process was easy and each step of the way I was informed. The price was very reasonable and the service was outstanding. I would highly recommend 300 DR to anyone in need of this service.

johnf553
John F.
2/13/19

They were able to recover EVERYTHING that was on my dead hard drive. The pricing was about 1/2 or less than the quotes from other companies. In addition the communication was superb, I knew where I was every step of the way. Could be more satisfied.

laurenz11
Lauren Z.
2/12/19

I greatly appreciate their price transparency. They are very clear upfront what the cost will be which is everything when it comes to data recovery.

eileens108
Eileen S.
2/11/19

So far so good. I’m not a techy person, but I completed the mail-in form fairly easily. Hoping for the best.

dn81
D N.
2/9/19

Excellent service. They are pro and surprisingly inexpensive. They did a good job to explain their fee schedule and very quick to answer my concern. The whole process was stressfree and smooth, I am very very happy to have all my data back from the failed SSD in 1 weeks. Many thanks to $300datarecovery service. Highly recommend them to you.

mattb271
Matt B.
2/4/19

I'm impressed so far. You've responded to all my questions very quickly and the mail-in form was easy to complete.

carlosr164
carlos r.
2/4/19

just submitted form, that went smooth. hoping 300 DATA can recover my memories on my drive fingers crossed

sajine
Sajin E.
2/3/19

Obviously, it would be best to never be in the position of trying to recover data from a failed drive.
But if you're in this unenviable position, $300 Data Recovery is a great company to engage.
Excellent service, amazing customer communications, and reasonable and fully transparent prices.

I had a 3TB WD external USB drive that failed, and I had no recent backups of the contents (yup, criminal negligence, I know, I know).

A local data recovery service inspected it, determined it had damaged heads and some platter damage, and quoted me $2600 for a recovery. Ouch! :-(

I found $300 Data Recovery on the web, got a quote and decided to go for it.
The base charge was $300 plus $100 extra for drives larger than 2TB.
They warned me ahead of time that I might need to pay for a donor drive (to provide replacement heads), and gave me the option of having them buy a drive to return the data, or provide one myself (I chose the former).

This company's customer communications approach is amazing - I work for a large tech company, and we could learn a lot from $300 Data Recovery's process - quick and clear email updates, full transparency so there are no surprises as the process goes on, clear explanations of every step.

They procured a donor drive (~$196 in my case, your mileage will vary according to your drive, if you need this step), and managed to recover about a third of the 3TB drive's contents, and checked with me to see if I wanted to proceed with this non-full recovery (I could have declined and been billed $100 for labor).
They provided a full list of the files that were recoverable, and the ones that were not.
I wanted whatever I could save, so I opted to go ahead. They sent me a new 2TB Seagate drive with the recovered data (and the remnants of the corrupted files).

The whole experience was a testament to their professionalism and commitment to customer service - I wish all companies we interact with were as good at what they do and how they interact with customers.

jeffa120
Jeff A.
2/2/19

I'm a producer/songwriter and use Protools as my DAW. When a drive full of Protools sessions dies, it's an incalculable loss, and recovering the lost data is complicated - - if the sound files, resource forks, and peripheral codes aren't 100% intact, the session won't load.
I'd had a disastrous data recovery experience with a nearby IT repair shop and was nursing a case of hard drive crash PTSD.

When it happened again (always check time machine preferences!) I was really freaked.
Went to data recovery and was treated with compassion and respect even tho' I was sort of... acting negative.

First thing I noticed was their immaculate communication chops... the emailed constant status updates. When they were ready for me to examine the file recovery list, I was able to compare the posted file sizes with some material from the dead drive I still had, and the files appeared to be EXACT COPIES.

At home I launched a Protools session recovered on the new drive and.... bingo! The session launched without any lost file alerts from protools. Fantastic. They'd reported a 99.5% recovery of my drive and it looks like that's the case. I'm back in the game!

I can't tell you how good it feels to have a successful drive rescue like that without paying an arm and a leg. Thanks Marina and Emily and the rest of the $300 Recovery Team. You are total pros and true to your word!

Jeff Paris

marks1258
Mark S.
2/1/19

Outstanding web site -- easy to use with very clear pricing estimates! My drive had more damage than I expected but they explained the damage, the planned recovery technique, and when they could they estimated the percentage of data sectors that would be recovered. I felt well informed and that the proper precautions and tasks were being performed.

danis54
Dani S.
1/31/19

Brian responded promptly and was very knowledgeable and courteous in his correspondence. His quote was Fantastic or I would not have been able to retrieve my much needed and sentimental data otherwise. I highly recommend, as my experience has been remarkable thus far.
Dani Smith

kyleg87
Kyle G.
1/31/19

It has been a quick and easy experience thus far. All my questions have been answered and within 24 hours, as promised!

Questions? Get answers from the $300 Data Recovery staff and other customers.

9 Photos for $300 Data Recovery