Review of 247-Host

Tel: +1-877-791-3474
ales@247-host.com

wolkea
1/30/18

1) They claim "24/7" phone support on their website. All calls go to voicemail. They do not return calls. Later, I've been told they do not answer phone calls and I should use the ticket system
2) They do reply to tickets. As unhelpful and rude as they can.
3) I am on the "business" plan. Yet, I am not allowed to store as much as ONE recent backup on their server.
4) When there was a technical problem caused by them, they restored an ancient backup without my permission and deleted several posts and pages - the work of days.

HORRIBLE COMPANY. RUN.

You will see more reviews like this in the future. From the older positive reviews, I figure this was a good company at one point.

It's not anymore.

russells43
11/13/16

When I signed up to 247-host 11 months ago, I was somewhat skeptical about server performance and support considering the low monthly cost. I had switched from a dedicated server to a VPS (with more memory and bandwidth) for a monthly fee of one-third of what I was paying before. So there had to be a catch, huh?

Fortunately I was wrong! Server performance has been excellent; uptime has been 100%; and when I needed support (mostly issues due to my own fault) it was prompt and always solved the problems.

It is great to have not have to worry about this component of my technology consulting business. I highly recommend 247-host to anyone looking for a cost-effective and reliable hosting service!

gordonw25
1/29/16

I have been with Arvixe for several years. Due to their lack of support, I started looking and found 247-Host. I am now in the process of moving my VPS account from Arvixe to 247. I had a service request pending with Arvixe for about 15 days before I got any response. At 247, service is excellent and very prompt - I have been getting a response in minutes instead of days.

othema
6/22/15

I am customer of 247-Host, my experience of this company is good! I consider that support department is strongest part of this company. A swift 24 hour, multifaceted service delivering well. The support representatives can write perfect English, have good intelligence level to understand what I am saying.
247-Host is surviving in tough business as it up time is great. My forum would never go down If you're a beginner and need help in almost everything, I'd recommend 247-host.

hisesj
6/17/15

247-is a good choice when it comes to selecting a reliable hosting. The features they offer for a suitable price and sound technology are all near perfect. My personal observation is that their team is friendly and help as I needed was readily available. So they offer good features at low price and on top of it reliable backup service. I have Hosting service with 247-host for my websites and will continue in near future too. I also recommend this company to the readers here. May be it help someone who is looking for decent web hosting service.

larrye13
5/28/15

Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons:

1) Good support.
2) Low Prices.
3) Good server speed and up time.
4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes.
I would highly recommend 247-Host.com !

Tip for consumers: Remember to user their coupon codes.

jameshh
5/9/15

Through this review I want to express my thanks and satisfaction with 247-host / their staff. Last night I inadvertently deleted my entire public_html directory, and it caused my main business website to go down. For obvious reasons it pressed the panic button inside me, have to rebuild the entire website? how much time? effort ? Money ? almost cried was in a "hot mess"!
SO. I thought it was a long shot, I called 247-host, the technical support who just calmed me so, so instantly, telling me I had a package with them which would allow daily backups. also he educated me on how to take own backup from Cpanel, because I had never done one! I opened a ticket online to get a file restore. This man went above and beyond my expectations, and gave me hope.

Within an hours I got my website back, up, running, haha no new website to make, thank you 247-host.

thomasw56
4/25/15

I really appreciate 247-host for good work they are doing. 247-Host have been fantastic company for my web hosting. Their email and web servers, have never given me trouble. billing is reliable, prices are super cheap and their service and attention to details in just wonderful. In 247 host all features are useful for customers like publishing of web deployment. It is configured well and works good without any problems.

I wish 247 also cotinue to work as they are. Good work.

natividadb
4/19/15

I have been with 247-Host.com for about a year and I can say that their support is "up to the Mark", quick and intelligent.
I have never liked that dumb "how can I help you" and than "One of our staff would get back to you" types of response.
The persons handling the support must be well trained to handle issues and give correct prompt replies to customers.
The techs at 247-Host.com walked me through what to do so as to make our transition as painless as possible.
They know it well and are doing it well.
Well done 247-host, keep it up.

tomb134
4/3/15

247-host in not only one of the most affordable company in web hosting industry, but their overall service, particularly up-time is the most impressive. It has been over 99%, and my site hasn't gone down in months - by far one of the best, I have experienced in web hosting. Account setup speed, billing, technical support, server speed, features, and the general attitude towards dealing customers, I find these guys have worked out everything well, which is sign of a well settled company.
I'd refer anyone to 247-hostfor a near perfect hosting experience to date and I would surely not hesitate in recommending them.

hasnay
2/23/15

247-host is a company with quick, fast and easy services. True value for Money as they say. Tech support - efficient - to the point - hassle fee. Pleasant change for market trends which are vague / time-consuming responses. Their support staff usually provides the information in the first few minutes without having to put me on hold and ask someone else. The staff really tries at every level to understand needs, rather than try to read a script at every turn. I recommend 247-Host to anyone looking for hosting option which is reasonably priced and good to work with.

michaela129
2/20/15

I chose 247-Host after doing a lot research and saw it getting lots of good reviews. I signed up for shared hosting and proceeded to move several domains to my account.

Almost immediately I had a small issue where the system didn't respond for about 10 minutes every day from about 7am. I assume this is due to backups being performed. Bandwidth was ok, but other hosts have much faster page load times.

My trouble started when I woke up one morning with my entire account suspended. At 2am I had received an email from 247-Host informing me that one of my domains was causing too much load on their servers, CPU usage was 100% and I should sort it out. At 4am I got an email telling me that they had suspended my account due to the issue.

I also had irate people shouting at me because their emails (which are for business) were now not working. This is a big issue. Surely their tech's could have taken down the offending page without suspending everything?

They then accused me of violating their terms of service by running an IRC chat on their server. Their technical knowledge is obviously very limited because they can't tell the difference between running an IRC server and LINKING to an IRC CLIENT in an iframe. They tell me this script was causing the issue:

1. There is no way linking to a script that IS NOT on their server can cause the CPU to run at 100%

2. I moved the site to a new server and the CPU load sits at a constant 0%.

I deduce therefore that their server configuration is screwed up.

I subsequently cancelled my account and asked for a refund of the remaining term which they refused to do, because I violated their term of service.

The obviously have no clue what they are doing.

All I can say is, STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOST!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOST!

bettyr9
2/19/15

I've used 247-Host and my experience is great! Their support is strongest part of their service. Not only its swift, but its 24 hour, whether it be through e-mail or live. The representatives understood and can write perfect English. Also, uptime is great. My forum would rarely go down if too much is going on at once, but the staff would assist in restoring things to keep service moving. If you're a beginner, and need unlimited almost everything, I'd recommend 247-host.

careye6
1/26/15

If one wants to host a traffic rich and script laden website, you have to spend I would recommend 247-host. They provide private rocking servers, SSL, dedicated IP etc for their Platinum plan. They provide support at the fastest and websites run blazing fast, I can assure based on my personal experience with them. Well to this good web hosting company. 5 Stars.

amandaj30
1/19/15

The BEST. I've been with several hosting companies and 247-host.com are the best for me. Extra cheap reselling and the server was only ever down once in ten months for about 40 minutes. Great hosts, superb prices!

quinting5
1/11/15

Points for 247-host
-- ONE -- low cost.Very low indeed TWO -- No downtime THREE -- quick Support.
Everything seems in place and working well. I think they just need to keep doing what they are doing.
You know, its not very common with people to come out here and to praise your service provider.
Its only that when one is happy like me with services as my website is working well.

lorened2
1/4/15

Top Notch. Best people to be with. I selected them because of good reviews about them. I thought I must let others know about them. Lot can be said, but every one knows what is hosting about and these reviews are there to help others in avoiding bad guys and selecting good one.
So 247 is my recommended host as I have experienced them to be good.

seanl30
12/29/14

I have just discovered that my website had disappeared, I could not find the site via Google search.
I went straight to 247-host member login area, and clicked through for an online consultation with a technician. In a matter of seconds I had a person to speak with who was warm, welcoming and personable.
She found what the issue was, and the matter had a solution minutes later. This problem related to an expired domain (with another source).
I recommend 247-host highest for your warm and welcoming service style that top-geared for customer service and complete satisfaction. With my limited web skills, your readily available assistance inspires my confidence and my trust.
Thanks so much.

markw110
12/24/14

I have been with 247-host for a couple of months now and if you have to choose between hosting companies, go with 247-host, hands down. These guys are the best in the business in terms of web hosting while offering a plethora of other neat features, and i do mean a plethora. Their up-time is near perfect and their pricing also follows that suit. Go with 247-host, you won't be disappointed!

nenac1
12/8/14

I had couple of problems concerning domain name and website hosting. The customer service helped me with huge attention to the level that each and every single issue continues to be fixed. I am just so much satisfied with the help of 247-host,I wanted and received to discuss this excellent experience. Thinking about the value they provide, possibly one of the best hosting service provider on earth.

jenifferf1
12/1/14

I have been with 247-host for about 4 months now and I will have to say that their Customer Service is absolutely amazing! If I ran into trouble, they are they are always ready to help. Even when I have had trouble in an area they do not typically give support in, if they can help, they will. And if they do not know, they will send me an email with instructions on where to find the help I need. I would recommend 247-host to anyone and everyone who has their own website. You will not find better support anywhere.

easterw
11/23/14

I tried two or three web hosting companies before using web hosting hub. I am a beginner and required more help than maybe other people who would use a web hosting service might need. However, I found web hosting support extremely helpful at all times online chat questions are answered almost immediately I am enjoying hosting my blog and learning all the time.

jamest82
11/14/14

We have initially come across 247-host 12 months back and from that time until now, I must say that we have been overwhelmed by the hassle free IT environment that they are providing in addition to the personalized support from their friendly staff, With 247-host, I can trust them knowing that our IT infrastructure is in safe and capable hands. I wish them all the best and look forward to our continued business relationship.

russello4
11/10/14

I am very happy with 247-host. I were looking for a hosting solution for years and happened upon 247-host about a year ago. I can now host multiple sites and not worry about down time. I feel confident that my client's sites are secure. Their technical support is really good. I have used their tech support periodically throughout the year. Mostly for installation instructions and add-on instructions. They have always been knowledgeable, friendly, and politely supportive.

amandas64
11/10/14

Questions? Get answers from the 247-Host staff and other customers.

247-Host?