Review of 123InkJets

customersupport@123inkjets.com
2017 Customer choice award

katherinel84
9/14/18

Hello, I already purchased twice and I it was a very good experience because, the shipping time takes a bit but then my items arrived to me in perfect conditions and looking just like the photos in the website! They were really beautiful/good looking and the materials very good too, which make them appears much more expensive that they really are!

helviog
9/4/18

Excelente produtos, bem como a rapidez com que recebi o produto. Ja vou comprar outros produtos e recomendo a quem ainda tem receio.

brittneyh15
8/3/18

So, March 2017 I ordered 3 high-yield cartridges for my printed. These worked great, and got me through over a year of printing while occasionally working from home. Fast forward to July 2018. I run out of my last cartridge, so I got back onto their website, login into my account, and reorder the same cartridge from my purchase history. Not only did those three cartridges not work, but the six replacements sent do not work. The cartridge does not look the same either. So now I have 9 cartridges sitting on my desk, none of them working, and black hands from the ink. Disappointed to say the least. I wouldn't bother ordering from them unless you have a TON of time to test cartridges.

davem248
11/25/17

I got 26 copies from my first black cartridge, 82 from my second black cartridge. Best of all I only got 1 copy out of my color cartridge. Bad Ink - Do not buy ink from this company.

donnh7
6/6/17

No problems with 123InkJets so far. Have reordered about three times now. Satisfactory every time. Appear to work just like the Epson originals but at far less cost. Always try to have a couple of complete sets spare on hand.

marit112
3/15/17

The most convenient stuff for ordering their printer ink monthly. Enjoy working with this company. The prices are good too.

sandyd29
1/23/17

Best customer service. They guarantee their products' performance for one year from date of purchase. If you change printers and still have inkjet cartridges for the previous printer, if within one year of cartridge purchase, they will credit your account for the returned cartridges. Recently I had a problem with an HP AIO printer. They sent me out a new four pack and a free ship back label. I have been using this company for 10 years.

stevenm163
10/22/16

I have never ordered from these people. Am I the only one who gets endless spam from 123inkjets.com ? I get at least 20 pieces of spam from them every day and there is no button to stop the emails. No unsubscribe that works. I have called and called. I would never do business with them. When I get them on the phone they pretend that they are having my email address removed.

niche13
8/22/16

more than ten orders had in past and not a single problem with them. Price is very good; thanks

garyh132
6/27/16

Good products but very expensive compaired to other companies

jimmyj23
4/12/16

I'm long term buyer and not leaving my experience would be non fair for them. Never had any problem, evertthing is very good quality! Thanks, no issues, and recommended!

brendat7
11/30/15

If you use jet ink or toner they have it at the best price. Customer service shines and they usually ship on the same day you order. I have used 123inkjets.com for over a year and will continue to use them and tell my friends about this company.

davidy26
2/12/15

I have no idea how we found this website. They are cheaper than going through Dell.com and the colors look pretty much the same to me.

elizabethw44
12/23/14

Ink at very fair prices. They have both the brand names and generic versions. I have found the generic ones work just fine on our samsung printers.

margaretd27
6/30/14

Very easy to find the exact toner you need and they will accept an exchange if you accidently order the wrong one.

lisax6
4/24/14

Prices are cheaper than buying from manufacturer or office depot. Still not as cheap as refilling yourself but a lot less messy.

peterv23
3/23/14

When we run low on our samsung printer I found that 123inkjets had the lowest price for replacement toners. $80 versus $160 for OEM replacement toners. Before buying a new printer I suggest using this website to find the lowest price replacement or NON-OEM toner and then base your decision on which printer to purchase. Printers are cheap, toners are expensive.

lisae26
2/24/14

They always ship on time and we have never had any problems with any of our toners.

susana3
1/21/10

This web site was OK until I received some merchandise that I needed to return. If you need to return merchandise forget about a timely reply or a fair resolution to your problem.

15 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

in 10 years it has never clogged my printer heads.

By Sandy D.
Questions? Get answers from the 123InkJets staff and other customers.

1 Photo for 123InkJets