US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

roberts272

Said item was in stock and I gave my credit card info for payment. (in 22 reviews)

dougs29

I immediately received an email confirming my order. (in 69 reviews)

ronp6

Wise Sales must have been buried under 20' of snow b/c I finally received my snowblower yesterday (3 weeks later). (in 10 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

thomasb150
2/17/16

Ordered a Honda EU2000 generator for $1063 on July 27, 2015. Two months later Wise Sales says they are still back ordered from Honda. I requested a refund, which they (Wise) said they would do but now it's 2016 and still no refund. Wise website is down and no one answers the phone. Wish I had seen all these other reviews before placing my order.

gregge1
2/10/16

They are a bait, take your money (even though they said "item in stock and will ship in 2 days") and then try to sell you something you don't want. LONG story short - took my money and would not refund it when I was not interested in other options they were trying to sell. Ended up hiring an attorney and contacting the Illinois State Police and threatening to have the manager arrested before getting my money refunded 3 months later. Was treated like a 2nd rate citizen once they had my money. Don't ever consider this business for anything!!!!!!!!!!

billm125
1/31/16

This is another company they own....

Their contact page is the same as amazon for address. See http://www.wiserental.com/contact

Address for contact info is the same, see amazon site. Look in the policies tab. The link will bring you to the shipping page. Just look to the right of the "shipping tab" for the "policies tab" at http://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A3LYBZJQDRIZXY&tab=shipping&vasStoreID=#aag_shipping

wayneb54
11/30/15

Ordered a generator May 18, 2015 and everything was good. Waited and waited for it to be shipped, finally called and was told that it was on back order. So I canceled the order with the thought that they would refund my money. Here it is November 30 2015 and funds have not been credited back to my account nor can I reach anybody after many, many phone calls and e-mails. I think I just got scammed. If you are planning on ordering from this company DON'T

jeffk55
11/28/15

I was shocked to see all these negative reviews! I purchased a Toro snowblower, and later a Bill Goat lawn vac from Wise Sales in 2013. I had no issues whatsoever. The prices were good and I received both machines in just a few days. Something must have changed since then. I have no idea what that might be, but I feel sorry for all the folks who have had bad experiences. Seems the company's website is down so they must be out of business now.

miked157
11/4/15

this is a fraudulent company DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marka122
11/3/15

Order a generator in July 2015, never arrived, explanations were always "try next week." Now website is down and no answer on phone #.

I have filed a complaint with the Illinois Attorney General for fraud, and I plan to sue Wise Equipment in the coming month. Would recommend others do the same.

Thanks!

Mark

Tip for consumers: DO NOT GO ANYWHERE NEAR WISE EQUIPMENT AND RENTALS (WISESALES.COM).

rsd2
10/16/15

Be WARNED:

Wise Sales has my $950 and I got nothing so far - 4 months and counting. They cannot deliver. Goods have never shipped and they keep giving the same old story -- we'll call when it's ready, we cant control the ship schedule, etc. I will never order from these people again!.

billyb73
10/12/15

Phones are down and website is under maintenance. ...got a lot of money invested in a saw that I have had bought for a month and haven't gotten it.

nank6
10/8/15

Ordered generators on June 21, 2015. After months and months telling us that they were backordered, we called to cancel the order. We were told that the check was going to mailed out that day. 3 weeks later we called to inquire about the refund check only to find that the phone has been disconnected and the website has been taken down.

BEWARE... DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM.

phillipc22
10/4/15

You people suck! Now website down and phone number is disconnected!

michaelm310
10/2/15

Possibly the worst ever online sales company ever. I placed an order 02-Jun-2015 and was immediately charged. One month later I called to check the status and they told me they never had the product in stock but would arrive in inventory in one week. Two weeks later, I called again and they told me they do not have the product and may arrive in 2-4 weeks. At this time, it is now 25-Aug and I called to once again check the status which was informed they do not have this product. After this long wait for a product to arrive in their inventory, I requested a refund. It is now 02-Oct-2015 and still no refund. I was told 10-14 business days. I would never purchase from this vendor ever!

kellis9
9/30/15

When i placed my order for a generator, it said it was in stock. Come to find out it was on back order and wouldn't be delivered for another month so i had to cancel my order. ONE MONTH LATER and after SEVERAL CALLS A DAY for that entire month with no answer, i was forced to go to my bank to dispute the charge. Very upset.

dennisy3
9/27/15

I have a extension cord on back order since 8/17. They don't answer the phone or e-mails.
They're crooks

stevef65
9/26/15

Never saw the product I ordered, and never had a single e-mail answered. Did get a refund thru Amazon Payments a-z guarantee. Thank goodness I used Amazon Payments!!!! If you like anxiety and frustration Wise Sales are your guys, otherwise look elsewhere.

stephenm98
9/25/15

Never delivered the mower I ordered but charged my credit card over $5000 dollars which took me over a month to get back. So far it's cost me over &100 to get nothing from them. I will never use Wisesales again!

dickh16
9/15/15

buyer beware!
don't give them your credit card number or debit card number!
you will never see what you ordered or you money back!

don't believe me then give it a try!

Ask $#*! about WiseSales
jeffreyg26
9/15/15

Ordered a generator from this place (Wise Equipment & Rental) never got the generator and still have not received my refund I asked for.

Ordered the generator on 14 May 2015.

They cashed my check on 29 May 2015.

Talked to them on 27 July 2015 they told me they still had not received any generators and they were still on back order. So I told them I couldn’t wait any longer to just refund my money.

Called 10 Aug. 2015 about my check they claimed someone had screwed up the paper work and it would be in the mail that day.

Called them again on 24 Aug. 2015 about my check. They told me that the owner of the company was signing the check that day and it would be in the mail.

Called all day 14 Sep. 2015 no one ever answered the phone.

Called on 15 Sep. 2015 talked with them and they told me they would have their billing office contact me. Ill believe that when it happens.

If you got to their website it says the number one priority is customer service. Well maybe they should go into the manure service, they would be topnotch then. Because all they do is serve up a bunch of crap. Worst company I have ever done business with.

michaelm302
9/14/15

WORST experience ever buying online from Wise Sales. DO NOT BUY FROM WISE SALES. IT IS A SCAM. THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY RIPPING OFF THE CONSUMERS. They will take your money in a hot second and then not answer phone calls or emails. I had to get Bank of America involved to dispute the charge to my credit card for undelivered goods. My review is much like the others, I ordered an "in stock" automatic transfer switch part RSS200-6869 on August 27, 2015. They show 8 in stock right now! It was never shipped, I never got it and my online account status at Wise says they are processing the order BUT THEY CHARGED THE CARD IN FULL MORE THAN 3 WEEKS AGO. UPS only takes 5 days - I smell a RAT. I emailed 4 times last week asking for help - NO RESPONSE. I called on On Saturday 9/5/15 and some kid said they were back-ordered and I would have it in "a few days". I asked for a name and he hung up. I waited a week and then called 6 more times. Nobody answers the phone. It rings and rings until timing out (a LONG time). Now the phone goes to a message that says it is disconnected. Bank America realizes this is bad business and are coming to my rescue and crediting my card back and handling the dispute directly with Wise Sales. BE WARNED that these other reviews, much like mine, are not isolated incidents. DO NOT BUY FROM WISE SALES. THEY ARE A RIP OFF. It is sad that they are obviously going out of business and ripping off as many people as they can along the way. Very evil.

jamesp168
9/14/15

did anybody get refund back

jamesh206
9/10/15

Same thing scam how do these people get away with this.

wards12
9/5/15

Dido to ALL the reviews. No nothing: generator, email, phone call, but they took the money. I called to see where my " in stock" generator was.... Quess??? On back order!!! Today is Sept 3 2015 my order still says "processing ". Went to Credit card Co to fix this mess. Good luck if you used a bank card./Debit card. Scam pure and simple.

ronnyr1
9/2/15

Called Wise 3 times 2 times no answer 3rd was left on hold for 15 minutes I have a timer on my phone. Called back talked to a lady she said they was short handed asked what I needed I told her she said let me see if there is someone to talk to. She came back said everyone busy I told her what I was looking for she said they was on back order an she would have someone to call me. 2 days later still no phone call, I will go else where to get what I need.

andyb68
8/31/15

Order placed at wise sales.com on July 20, 2013 for a Honda EU7000is.
$3999.00 was charged to my amazon store card that same day.
Ever since placing my order I have been given various reasons on why my order has not been shipped yet.
First I was told shipment from Honda was delayed two weeks. before the two weeks were up I was told it could take three to four weeks for delivery from Honda.
On August 17 I was told by Gary that my generator will arrive at the warehouse August 24 and they will ship out August 25.
Since August 25 my phone calls to Wise Sales went unanswered until today August 31. (my emails were never answered ever since placing the order)
When I called today I was on hold for two hours before I hung up and called right back. I then got an answer and was told it could be another four to five weeks before my order ships.
This is really looking like a scam where Wise Sales is floating their business by taking orders and collecting money upfront then using that money to purchase items for older orders
I want this item shipped NOW without delay ASAP

toms169
8/29/15

I ordered a Honda lawnmower on June 8, 2015. My check was negotiated on June 11, 2015. I heard nothing for a week, so I called. Backorder they said. After more waiting and several more calls, on one I was told that it was Honda's fault, I cancelled my order. I'm still waiting for the refund. FTC regulations state that once a refund has been requested, a refund must be sent within 7 days. I am now in contact with the Illinois Attorney General's office. I'm sorry I didn't see all of the negative reviews before I sent my order.

bills135
8/18/15

Like everyone else, I ordered a Honda 2000 companion set. Instantly charged on my credit card and then the game of "it's on backorder..be in next week." Weeks turned into two months. Supposedly canceled, but the money hasn't been returned. Losers!

kitm1
8/18/15

Horrible customer service! They took my money on
8/9/2015 and can not tell me when zi will receive my order.

scotta35
8/16/15

I only wish this review would allow "zero" stars. Never got any callback regarding order for Honda 2000 combo pack. Back ordered for 10 weeks! ........give me a break! 2 weeks is plenty of time to refund a credit card payment....Will be calling my credit card company first thing in the morning. Don't let the flashy website and convenient hours fool you. Stay as far away from these scammers as you can.

gj34
8/5/15

Ordered a Trimmer that showed the item was in stock and thinking I would receive the item within 5 business days only to call a month later and find out the Trimmer was on back order. I canceled the order and still have not received the refund after 13 business days. I just called my bank and disputed the charge. Wasted my time of two months and the worse part was that I never received a phone call or an email that the items was on back order or anything. Unbelievable!!!! Whole summer without a trimmer

normz
8/3/15

Cant get a generator and got my refund after a lot of begging and being kicked around.

bernh177
7/31/15

ordered a generator after i received an email saying it would be shipped and i didn't receive it I called and they told me it was back ordered I canceled the order and still have not received the refund and it has been over a month

rosannw
7/29/15

ordered the Honda E2000 companion setup... 'on sale' no note that it wasn't in stock. They charged my card immediately. 5 days later no email regarding shipping so I called customer service. Jan the person I spoke with, said it was out of stock and that delivery was expected the first week of August. I asked if they had a specific delivery date from their supplier. Long pause and she answered 'no'. I explained that we needed the generators for August dry camping. She suggested we buy Yahama's. I advised that I had done my homework and that I wanted a Honda as some of the Yahama's are manufactured in China. She said that they absolutely were not. That they were manufactured in Japan. 'Yamaha is a Japanese name!' was her supporting evidence. I realized that you can't fix stupid so I didn't bother to try to explained that in the world of manufacturing today, that means nothing. I told her that I would speak to Yamaha for information and she gave me their number. I called Yamaha america and after a lengthly wait while their CS specialist actually took the time to find me one of their Yamaha Generator Reps, I got to speak with Sean. Sean confirmed that I was correct. That a good portion of their generators are actually put together in China, 'using Japanese components and Japanese standards.' I replied that I would have no confidence that the production standards in China are reliable. He also confirmed that there is no guarantee that Wise Sales receives only generators made in Japan. He stated that the only way to confirm that is to go to a 'brick and mortar' store and look at the box on the generator that I wish to purchase and that is the ONLY way to be sure that I have one completely manufactured and assembled in Japan. I then called Wise back and spoke with Jan to give her the confirmation from Yamaha regarding my understanding of China's plant. Thru out this entire exchange, call 1and 2, I can only describe her tone as blasé'. I told her that I wanted to cancel my order and that I wanted to see this returned to my MC immediately as they obviously knew they didn't have the ordered product and should not have deducted it from my account util ready to ship. she said sorry, 10-14 business days.. Well BS to that. I called my MC company, relayed the transaction info and they immediately returned the funds to my account. This company has a great website and inducements to buy products that they may not have. They do not note on the item that it is out of stock. I see from other reviews that this happens frequently. They take money out of your account and accrue daily interest on something that they know that can't provide at that time. Their CS person Jan is uniformed about their products and has a screw you tone. Bad Characters..... Beware

roberts272
7/28/15

Looking for Honda sales rep online, I happened upon WiseSales.com. I ordered a Honda EU7000IS Generator on June 15, 2015. Said item was in stock and I gave my credit card info for payment. They charged my credit card immediately, and after a week, having not heard from them, I called customer service. I was told the generator was back-ordered and would be available in early July. I was told that it is company policy to bill the credit card prior to shipping when I inquired why they would biledl me for something they did not have. Called in July, still back ordered. July 17, I called back again and was told the end of July. Called Honda Corporate to find one available, they had numerous generators on hand and couldn't understand the shortage WiseSales was experiencing. Called Wise again, told them what I had just learned from Honda and Wise says Honda doesn't know what is in their warehouse. Cancelled the order at that time. Was told 7-10 days for reimbursement. Then called Electric Generators Direct and had my new EU7000 within the week. Needless to say, stay well away from this company. They are using the money people send them for product to operate on. this is dishonest and likely illegal. Based on reviews, I've had the exact experience that 100 others have had.

lawrencew15
7/21/15

On July 1st 2015 I ordered a Honda EU2000i Inverter Generator. Credit was charged the next day. Then silence and no generator. Two weeks later no communication and no generator. 3 weeks later still no communication. Call them. Phone rings forever. The guy who answers tells me the generator is out of stock and "should" be in stock at the end of the months. I ask for expedited shipping when it arrives. "No they don't do that" was the his response. His use of "they" is another warning flag.

Completely unacceptable experience and company.

7/22/2015 update
called the company again and talk with a different sales person. Person was rude and unprofessional. Person claimed the last generator of this model was shipped 7/8/2015 and there were more than 40 generators to ship ahead of my order and they expected to get more from honda by the end of the month. I was told I could wait or cancel my order. I asked to cancel the order and get a refund. When I asked how long this would take and explained that I was asking because of the complaints I had read on this side, the sales person became agitated. I also explained that the order was placed through an institution with a legal department that does not tolerate unethical suppliers. He said it would just take a few minutes to cancel and order and issue a refund and hung up on me.

Later that day I received an email confirmation that the order was canceled and a refund had been issued. Not sure how this would have gone if this had been a sale to a private individual

I also noted that they currently have an F from the better business bureau and they no longer have a rating from google sales.

Don't waste your time or money with this company!!!!

jeroldl9
7/21/15

THE WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER SEEN I ORDERED A HONDA 2000 GENERATOR ON MAY THE 28TH.AFTER A MONTH I STRARTED CALLING EACH TME I WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE TWO WEEKS THE 13TH OF JULY I ASK FOR MY MONEY BACK AFTER TWO WEEKS NO REFUND I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD CO.THE NEXT DAY 7/21I WAS CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT J LITTLE

tammyp17
7/20/15

Do not order for this company. The keep telling me they are going to ship then they don't then I cancel order and they promise to refund card and now I am having to go through my credit card to get my money back. $9000 in hole right now.

danp61
7/17/15

I ordered a Honda generator from wisesales.com . After a week I decided to check my order status. It still says proccesing. I called them and they told me it will take another 2 weeks before the get the generator and they will ship it as soon as they have it. When I asked for a refund they told me it will take 10 days. It only took them a couple hours to take the $$ from my account, but it will take 10 days fif a refund???
Do not purchase anything from this company!!!

whitw1
7/13/15

What kind of internet sales company does not indicate and/or notify you that a product is back-ordered?
Waited a week - assuming my order was in order only to find out that my product - a mower - was back-ordered a for an undeterminate amount of time - "probably a few weeks..."
No particularly empathy - no defined due date - no communication on the front end that the prouduct was not in stock. Huge waste of time. Anything but reliable...My suggestion: Be Wise and don't Use Wise.

rict2
7/8/15

After a few weeks of being promised a shipment, I finally canceled my order. After weeks of repeatedly being promised the refund, I had to take up the matter with my credit card company.

**** Stay away from these guys ****

rickb48
6/28/15

I ordered a Honda HRX217HZA lawn mower on 5/11/2015. The website indicated it was "In-stock". My credit card was charged the $849.99 on the order day. I checked the order status over the next week and it said "processing". I called WiseSales on 5/18/2015 and was told the lawn mower was backordered and it would not ship for 4 weeks. I told the girl it was shown as "in-stock" on the Web Site and she said this was normal. I cancelled the order on that day. The Order status was changed from "processing" to "on-hold". On 5/26/2015 the order status on the web site still stated "on-hold" and I had not been issued a credit to my credit card. I called WiseSales again to inquire about my refund. The clerk said she would email accounting and have them process the refund. I was copied on an email stating "Customer cancelled order. Please refund ASAP." On 6/4/2015 I called WiseSales again and inquired about my refund. I was placed on hold and then disconnected. This happen several times over the following few days. I have initiated a chargeback with MasterCard
Stay away from this place, WiseSales.
I ordered the lawn mower from Mowers Direct and it was delivered 3 days after ordering. Same price.

kathys67
6/22/15

Placed an order for a generator on June 8th of this year. After hearing nothing for two weeks, called the company & was told we would receive the order by the end of the month (3-1/2 weeks later!). Received an email asking if the order had been received two days later!!

No news that the order was shipped but the charge was on our credit card. Called again today only to be told it wouldn't be available for another month!! Needless to say, cancelled the order. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't think about using this place!

tc51
6/20/15

I was told the Honda Eu2000i was in stock and that I would receive shipping/ tracking information along with a confirmation email. I received neither and after a week I called to inquire about the status. I was finally told on the third call that they did not know when my generator would ship so I canceled the order. 30 days later my debit card had not been refunded so I began another of series of calls which WiseSales responded to with another series of lies. Now 60 days later they have still not credited my debit card for the $999. They managed to charge my account immediately when placing the order but cannot seem to provide a refund even 60 days later. Michigan my belief is that they do this intentionally on all canceled orders after reading about so many cases similar to mine. The employees at WiseSales are either unethical, incompetent, or just lazy. Judging by the number of outright lies I suspect unethical. I contacted the Illinois Attorney Generals office and filed a complaint online, which I encourage everyone to do. Here is the link to the consumer complaint page https://ccformsubmission.ilattorneygeneral.net

dmw2
5/26/15

4/10/2015 - Site showed the Honda EU2000i Combo Package in stock and available to ship. My credit card was charged.

4/13/2015 - Charge was posted.

4/21/2015 - Queried their "customer service", and was told it was "backordered".

5/5/2015 - Queried again, and was told it was backordered.

5/15/2015 - Queried again, and was told it was backordered until end of May. I told them to cancel the order, and requested a refund.

5/19/2015 - No sign of refund, tried calling, but phone line busy, so I sent email to their "sales" addee.

5/26/2015 - Continued to call from my cell, but the line was always busy. I called from another phone number and got right through. After extended time on hold, a surly man told me my refund was processed. He said it was processed on "Thursday". I asked him for the date, and he did double-talk. Finally pinned him down to 5/21/2015, but I received the confirmation email while on the line with him. Out of curiosity, I called back from the same phone number I reached them this morning, and now it's gets "number not in service". So, it looks like these ass-clowns block you to keep from contacting them.

calebm31
5/21/15

Just like so many reviews on here, mine is very much the same. I ordered a Honda generator, they took my money and told me 2 weeks for delivery. 3 weeks later I called and they said end of week i would have my product! A week later I called and they said there was a back order and I should have received an email stating that (which I did not). Then I spoke with another person telling me to cancel which I did, they never processed the refund but told me it would be done within 72 hours, 8 days later I spoke with the manager and nothing had been done. I hope that people read these reviews and dont buy from them. They will blame all their issues on Honda, Port strikes, back orders, but never take one bit of responsibility! Be smart, Dont buy from Wise Sales!!

tammys26
5/3/15

I order a honda 7000 watt inverter generator. Was told it was in stock. Paid for it and 2 weeks its been one lie after another. This company is a joke and I will be reporting them to the BBB. Its false advertising and the people will answer the phone and they are so good at saying....I'm sorry!!!!! I wish I had read the reviews before I sent them $3999 because that was all of the money I had to start my buisness and now I guess its going to take me weeks to get my money back...even if I can. How does a company manage to rip people offlike this and get away with it. Reading all of these reviews have discouraged me even more now. Please do not buy anything from these people..... for over 2 weeks I have talked to 6 different people including the manager Dorothy. She was nice and pretended to understand my frustration but she's just like the rest of the people there.....a bunch of liars! Really needs rated a negative number but I had to chose 1 to leave my review

billl54
4/27/15

Ordered a Honda generator on March 28 and got my confirmation right away. That's where all communication from Wise Sales stopped. A week and a half later I called and was told it would ship early the following week and I would get an email stating it shipped. On April 17th, still no email and no generators on my door step so I called on April 17th. This time I was told it was shipping on April 21 or 22 and that I should've got an email telling about the delay. On April 25 I still haven't heard from them so I called again. This time I was told they were shipping in mid May! I cancelled the order.

To the guy that thinks the bad reviews are from competitors or whatever, consider this. You ordered 15, maybe the folks ordering in bulk Zaire getting prefferential treatment. In the meantime, I'm being told that my money has to be returned from "the county"?

lauram84
3/7/15

I ordered a toro electric snow blower for my parents. It shipped within the hour and they had it 2 days later. Easy to put together.

steveq3
2/17/15

I placed my order for the Honda 2000i & 2000i companion on 1-10-2015. My credit card was charged at that time for the full amount. I started calling about the order 3 weeks ago & have been lied to time after time. "No inventory", "my boss told me they will be shipped out today","its on the dock & will be shipped out today or tomorrow". Thats what I was told last friday, 2-13. Today, 2-17, I was told they were expecting the 2000i's to arrive today or tomorrow & my order would be shipped out. I suspect what they are doing is using our money instead of theirs to purchase the merchandise. That saves them a considerable amount of finance charge. Wise, in my opinion, has the worst customer service ever.

larrys61
2/14/15

How can a company do this to customers and stay in business.Bought and payed for honda generator for $1020.99 Dec.14 2014 .Called week later on Fri.they said would be shipped Tues. Wed. Know status on shipping call back they said was in a warehouse in had to go get them, they said will ship in three days, never shipped I called again they said bad weather.never shipped I called they said Honda only shipped twenty five.called first Dec. 29 they said just finishing up with Nov. Orders now I would get mine.Tslk with Lady Mrs.Dorthy twice very nice but still no generator and she really couldnt tell me when I would be getting it.So six weeks was long enough l called and cancelled my order.I payed buy pay pal .my wise sales acct.status showed confirmation number for a refund all but of $18.73 less than what I had payed .but its Feb 14 ,2015 and still no refund.they kept this amount for AJUSTMENT FEES.FOR WHAT? Unbelievable I wouldnt buy my last breath of fresh air from these people .They told me lie after lie.I turned it a complaint , not item received to pay pal resoultion center to get all my $1020.99 back every last dime.Their nothing what their ad says.Their name should be www.wiselies.com this review is all the honest truth I have a wittness.

Tip for consumers: Dont buy nothing from this company,

chrisn23
2/6/15

Worst. Order a couple of honda generators. After a more then a month. I called them and they said two weeks. After two weeks they said one week. So I canceled. After two weeks still no credit

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the WiseSales staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
11/3/15
Answer
scotta35
A: My credit Union has refunded my money and is trying to recoup from Visa. They have never been able to contact these snakes. They also had a rental company, Wise Equipment Rental. You might try that avenue. I did receive a call from the Illinois Attorney General's office in response to my complaint I filed with them. Also Honda Power Equipment was starting a file about this company when I talked with them. You might check with Visa or MasterCard directly I'm sure this is on their radar.
11/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
10/11/15
Answer
stephenm98
A: I had to call my bank which had issued my credit card and had them get the money back. Wisesales are the most unwise company to use for any purchase. I called the Schumburg police and filed a complaint with them and notified the local Better Business Bureau about their unethical business practices, also the Schumburg Chamber of Commerce. They all acted as though they could care less. I have not filed a fraud charge them since I did get my money back but if you need me as a witness I would be happy to see anyone connected to Wises Sales go to jail!
10/11/15