US Government's NSF

418 Reviews for Tmart.com

▼ Sort by: recent

9/2/14

TMART IS A SCAMMER, HERE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FAKE POSTED BY TMART
Tmart's employees are CROOKS and BIG LIARS. I feel Sitejabber is getting paid by Tmart to allow those FAKE positive reviews to be posted here.
I purchased a Cree LED Cycling Triple Headlight it was defected. Tmart made me pay for the return shipping, Now 5 months passed without getting my refund.
Probably my defected item is resold now to another customer who in his turn got scammed by the scammer Tmart.com..
Conclusion: Tmart is a fraud .Stay away.

Tip for consumers: Sitejabber is helping Tmart to post those fake reviews here.
Probably Sitejabber is receiving compensation from Tmart to allow those fake positive review as advertisement for Tmart.com

9/2/14

I have ordered several times to UK and it always arrived, Sometime very long lead time, but for this price and free delivery what do you expect!! Tmart Great!!

9/1/14

I ordered two solar cars. 25 days later, I received them but one didn't work. I wrote an e-mail to Tmart.com and they sent me other car for free.

9/1/14

I ordered my item from TMART.com, the website is very user friendly.Great customer service with email and text updates on delivery times.

9/1/14

FASTER SHIPPING than ever imagined possible! I ordered 2 gorgeous jeweled flashdrives and a pair of earrings and the order arrived coast to coast within 6 days! I highly recommend TMART!!

8/31/14

Purchased a cosplay wig. Fast shipping, good product, everything as stated in description. I am very happy with this transaction.

8/31/14

Very good value for its price. At first i didn't think it was effective. It came with its own batteries, but the lid was hard to open at first. It is very light weight (which made me skeptical) but when used, it did do its job. Very useful.

8/29/14

Ordered off Wiggle, who contracted tmart. The products were delivered very quickly; it did not require signing, and the postman niftily left it in the back shed. Good stuff! Very happy with the condition of the products.

8/29/14

My Rating: 5/5.......
I received my parcel after 2 weeks of placing my order. It was safely packed in a bubble wrap envelope.Its costs only $6.32 (currently on offer at half price!!
Overall, I had a great experience shopping with them.

8/28/14

I had a great experience with Tmart. The delivery is fast and safe, plus free-shipping worldwide I’m definitely trying eye shadow palettes and lot other products from them.

8/28/14

the pallette is AMAZING! It is the exact replica of the Urban Decay Naked 2 and the quality is the same.The price is good compared to The real pallette... i use this pallette daily and i will be purchasing another one

8/27/14

Before shopping at different stores until I found Tmart.com and really have surprised me for its agility, customer care and kindness, as well as efficiency.
Highly recommended. Items arrive quickly and in perfect condition .... but if one does not get well, you look for a quick solution, in my case they sent me quickly the damaged piece at no cost.

8/27/14

I didn't know this website before,My friend recommended it but Tmart is an e-marketplace where you can find a wide selection of products at a low price and worldwide free shipping.

8/27/14

TMART STEALS!!! I placed an order with Tmart after reading many favorable reviews on THEIR website. I received a confirmation of the order in a short time. Never received the order in spite of many email requests, which they did not respond to as they promised they would.
I googled Tmart reviews and found numerous others have the same problem, Tmart takes their money and does not deliver. One chap pointed out that they write their own ´good´ reviews in order to CON people.

Tip for consumers: Tmart.com Reminds: We have sent out your item(s) (1402019GQXJ7)
Inbox x
8-23-14
Tmart-support.no.reply <support.no.reply@tmart.com>
4:10 PM (15 hours ago)

to me

Dear Mr. /Ms Rick Tee

I am glad to tell you that we have reshipped your item(s) by United States Postal Service Asendia

You can track the status on

Shipment Information:

Order#: 1402019GQXJ7
Shipped Item(s):88015359*1 E02769*1 CV105*1

Shipping Address:
Rick Tee
Oficina de Coreo Apartado Po

8/26/14

I love TMART case! It is super cute and looks exactly like the picture. It has protected my phone spectacularly and I couldn't ask for more from this case. Love it!

8/26/14

I have purchased many items from tmart over the past few months. They are all good quality. Only one item has not arrived and after waiting 2 months I advised tmart who promptly replaced it. I’m very impressed with the prompt customer service they provide, it gives me the confidence to keep on dealing with them.

8/26/14

I purchased many gadgets on TMART for 1 years already and I am very satisfied (tablet , car dvr and many other small gadgets). Shipping is a bit slow (I think it's mostly because of china post).perfect and CHEAP products with free shipping.

8/25/14

"Bought the first time on Tmart. Booked batteries. Afraid that will not reach, but mailed Sweden. It is 25 days. Support service is not as fast answers as we would like, but everything else was good."

8/25/14

I ordered a product and got it 24 days later. The service was tremendously good as for Free Shipping Service.
Tmart is the first o/seas site i've ever bought anything from. I am in Sydney Australia. The service and quality of items is first rate and quick delivery to Sydney.

8/25/14

I like tmart Professional UV nail curing lamp for salon use. Includes 4 pcs 9W bulbs (two located at the top of the lamp and one on each side). Can be used on both hands and feet.It also can be used for drying the shellac nail polish.Very good.

8/25/14

I have been browsing the web in search of reasonably priced merchandise. When I browsed T-Marts merchandise and prices I was sold, they have the best prices.

8/25/14

I receive my 12 Colors Generation 3 Eye Shadow Palette from TMART.HAHA..
I am enchanted by these shadows. I did not expect such a good pigmentation. Packaging looks very professional. Shadows do not mess up, do not roll it, curious as to the quality. I recommend to all :)

8/24/14

I ordered makeup off of here annd it was soo cheap but soo goodd i loved it :p
I also have to add that the shipment has been quite acceptable (two weeks) and attention also been very good, which is appreciated.

8/24/14

When you are looking for small gadgets or want to buy technology for a low price,you can go to tmart.com
The shipping options are free and when you want it fast, just pay around 1$ (sometimes just 0.16$) and you have it in under 1 week (from China to UK).
When you miss an order they will help you instantly or at the same day (depends on timezones).
I can just recommend TMART, their support is competent and friendly!

8/23/14

Yesterday I received my tmart items,Great! the products are good and cheap.

Tmart.com prices are very competitive. Delivery usually takes 2 - 4 weeks, I recomend it,
The delivery is a little slow, but except for that it is OK

8/22/14

Shopping made easy!!! Great deals!
Their sunglasses are great, functional sunglasses plus they are polarized. My only complaint is about the design. They have two separate pieces of plastic that form the frame and it leaves a line across the front. At close distances, it is visible but doesn't stop me from wearing and loving these sunglasses.

8/22/14

Recently I bought a cell phone, which was delivered in order. N9000W works O. K.
Tmart.com which the price / quality ratio of the products are good. If i was in hurry or just impatient - buy from the local shops in my area at double prices. For all the rest Tmart.com is a good choice. Recommended!"

8/22/14

One of the lowest prices internet-shop with fast response service and many features. Have many coupons. Deliveries are fast. Have no problems with money return or damaged items in parcels

8/22/14

I ordered three items. Received them all, but the Bluetooth speak was be sent wrong color, but fortunately I also liked this red.
Tmart is a great site to make purchases. It 'everything, even items not found in local markets. The customer service is majestic and always responds to requests.

8/21/14

The shipping is a little slow. It takes about 20 days for my order to arrive at my country.But Tmart has great value and great service. Have ordered many items from them and the time that I have had faulty items they fixed it promptly. thanks all ..

8/21/14

The prices are pretty good, it used to be great until recently. The products do come in 1 weeks to the U.S.A.. I assume delivery varies greatly depending where you are. The shipping is free! I like buying cheap items on Tmart for myself.

8/21/14

I bought tmart item because I wanted a more comfortable headset.The item is a must, and good even for a newbie, since you can find LOT of help googling. If you're an expert, this is a expandible base.

Terrible company:
Promised 2 day delivery
Gave no email confirmation
Said delivery would take 45 days!
Would not offer refund
Item delivered was incorrect and very poor quality
ITEM DELIVERED HAD BED BUGS IN IT!!!
One live beg bug bit my wife.
We are praying that there were not more than one.
Do not use this company!

8/21/14

"I had a problem within a quad and contacted Tmart who resolved the issue very quick lye and efficiently . It is a fantastic shop and I recommend it all the time, and Sophie and joy are great "

8/20/14

Total RIP OFF!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS SITE OR COMPANY!!! Worst customer service you will ever experience and in the end you`ll fight bs and red tape to get a refund.Have contacted the FTC to attempt to stop them.I suggest you do the same if you too have been had by these crooks overseas.

8/20/14

Tmart.com (aka) N & K Trading Inc. is a ripoff and major scam .
The Positive reviews are fake. They are advertisements posted by Tmart. and that is what every body been saying and Sitejabber is an accomplice in this fraud by letting this happen.
I paid for expedited shipping, 30 days passed and I did not receive my order and then I start dealing with my credit-card data theft and email virus from Tmart.
Tmart customer service sucks. Furthermore, They may compromise your credit card's security similar to what they did to others.
This deal was nothing but a scam.
I agree with the others , It is Tmart associates who are posting the positive
reviews. Our reviews on this site must be damaging for Tmart.com that is why Tmart's employees are posting the positive reviews . Stay away from Tmart.com it is a scammer..

Tip for consumers: Beware of credit card fraud

8/19/14

Just "Thank you very much TMART " !!!
Great website, exelent service, very good contact when i need information!

8/19/14

Friendly service and my Tmart-item arrived from Hong Kong to GB in around 20 days with FREE SHIPPING. Item was in great condition and customer care service responded directly and were helpful throughout my purchase.

8/19/14

I've been experiencing undelivered items problem on eBay lately. So I switched over to Tmart. Tmart has been satisfactory so far. I received the items within a month.

8/19/14

T mart won't let me pull off my review I wrote praising my Tablet, that died. I ordered it at Tmart before even Reading the reviews. I am sorry for the buyers that do buy that tablet because of my good review. IM TRULY SORRY BUYERS! they will not delete my review!
Do not buy Tmart, don't be swayed by the prices, After trying so hard to make your Tablet work it is in no shape to even Exchange for a refund.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY TMART!!!

8/11/14

The car dome lights for $1.94 is nothing but waste of time and money. The claim of brightness is all false. I have Toyota Camry and wanted bright lights and replaced the two rear bulbs. The light was very dim and then installed the original and the light was much brighter.

8/8/14

Well, I read all these reviews AFTER i ordered some replacement HID bulbs....And i got scared and panicked and order another set from a different company, I am now sitting on 3 extra freaking bulbs....BECAUSE TMART DID WHAT THEY SAID AND ACTUALLY GOT MY STUFF A DAY EARLY!

I feel horrible for chewing into them on their live chats, the product is cheap, but hell i paid 8 bucks for a pair of bulbs, when they are normally 100 bucks a bulb from those national auto parts stores....but hell they work and i now have 1 extra bulb from them and 2 really nice ones from another retailer...

Tmart did an excellent job in getting my products, i wish they would get a phone answering service, and hire someone fluent in English to converse with customers, so thats why they only get a 4 outta 5

BUT if anyone doesn't believe i am real, and one of their employees, Send me an email

d-o-g-f-u-d-8-1-@-g-m-a-i-l

Just take out the dashes and it's obviously dot com But send me an email i will gladly converse show you my products, the packaging, and even talk to you on the phone....

BUT to end this, i have to say what i found out from them....if you order something and it has an out of country warehouse, then expect huge delays, from customs, and just that countries political policies...BUT if it's in your country it should not take very long... BUT AGAIN contact me...if they email is there if not up there then here it is dog fud eighty one at gee mail dot com....

dog
fud
at
g
mail
dot
com

All one thing not spaces or dashes or and the numbers are numbers obviously

8/6/14

My son wanted an electrical item (from China) for his birthday and as I only had 7 days left to get it I picked TMART as their website clearly said (and still does) that Item is in stock in UK warehouse and ships in 24 hours and delivery takes 48 hours, I am still waiting 10 days later, I could have got item cheaper and quicker direct from china. to add insult to injury the lies and rubbish from live support has been comical, 5 days ago they said had been shipped using Royal mail non tracked, tonight they say shipped by DHL today. I would not buy from this company ever again and their support tell more lies than Chemical Ali.
BE WARNED

8/5/14

this review is for the false advertisement on the products. we needed items for a bridal shower on Aug 9 and so needs the products no later than aug 8, friday. we ordered the items on July 28th and since it states that it will ship within 24 hours, we figured it will be fine. but no, we didn't get the tracking number until a day or two later and to find out that items do not ship within 24 hours as stated in alot of their items.

the reply from tmart: We will pay more attention to this problem,so sorry. All orders are subject to a 1-2 business day processing prior to shipping. so more than 2-4 days before they actually ship the item. and if you reject the item, they won't refund you 100% of what you paid, they will only refund 80%.

this is outrageous. if we knew that they will not ship their items 24 hours within ordering as stated on their website, we would not have purchased the items. what is the use of getting the items after our event? we now have no gifts for everyone attending the event and have to go buy other items. and they will not refund all our money.

what a horrible way to do business. will not order from them and everyone should be aware.

since this business is based in HK, there's probably nothing USA law can do, but will make sure the authorities are aware of this false business practice.

7/28/14

I bought an action camera with 24 hr shipping guarantee on June 3.
I got an email the day after that they had shipped it and a tracking number.

It usually takes about 4 weeks for China orders to be delivered to my country . So I contacted them yesterday July 27 wondering where it was as I could not find anything with the tracking code. The tracking code came up blank, and they admitted they had not shipped it.

They offered two solutions refund or reshipping. They could not give me a faster delivery option for free as a compensation for their mess. That's what you get for waiting. So in this case 24 hr shipping turned out to be 8 weeks.

I asked for a refund and I'll never do business with them again.

7/28/14

THIS COMPANY IS A BOGUS SCAM - STAY AWAY.

They advertise "ship in 24 hours" which is a TOTAL JOKE. All that happens ion 24 hours is THEY GET YOUR MONEY and earn INTEREST on it. The product NEVER SHIPS even after WEEKS. When I questioned them, they first gave me the run-around and when I put the screws on through my CREDIT CARD company, they reluctantly refunded my money with NO interest credited.

CHEAP products are good but NOT from this Company. There is NO Customer Service!!!

7/23/14

This firm is a clever scam. Stay away. I ordered a child's tablet at the beginning of June. They claim to have delivered it last week, which is past the 45 days their staff tell me (after I ordered it) that 'shipped in 24 hours' actually means. Now they tell me that if I can't prove that it hasn't been delivered they can't do anything. No idea how to prove something hasn't happened. Buy from the UK - I have now done this, same product, same price, delivered by the Co Op next day!

7/23/14

I ordered 2 WLToys V959 quad copters. I received 2 cheap tablet PCs. They asked me for pictures of the quad copter AFTER I provided pictures of the tablet and shipping package. They said I must have bought that somewhere else because they wouldn't make that kind of mistake. The tablets were slower than rust,

7/15/14

Tmart is HORRIBLE...
I ordered a Plantronics Bluetooth headset from them on May 8,2014 and its now July 15, 2014 and I still have not received it. I contacted them via email...they did not respond.I went to live chat and they claimed it would take a very long time. They are clearly scammers....My advice....don't waste your time with them.

7/14/14

TMart service is worst
I have ordered a sports action camera and TMart supplied a Tracking number.
1. The tracking number is invalid then I wrote to customer service. They advise to wait for 45 days and not in a position to provide a valid tracking number.
2. After waiting 15 days I contacted customer service, the response they send not relevant and are predefined.
I do not recommend TMart for any one.

The Best Electronics Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber