US Government’s NSF

Categories: Electronics, Gadgets, Home
UNIT 01A 10/F CARNIVAL COMMERCIAL BLDG 18 JAVA RD, NORTH POINT
HK, China
Tel: +852 8197 7220
https://messenger.providesupport.com/messenger/1vatm9neo3k4j1nz2v9z1ipqoy.html OR http://helpcenter.tmart.com/ticket/index.

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

paulinej2

I am very pleased with the customer service and RMA service of TMART. (in 138 reviews)

changgew

I received my order from Tmart yesterday and I was amazed with the quality of the products I ordered. (in 371 reviews)

kirstenj

I wasn't sure if I should challenge the credit card transaction (I didn't use PayPal so I only had so much time ... (in 44 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

peggym24
5/19/16

I bought the 16000mAh Power Bank with Dual USB Ports. It is a little larger and heavier than I was expecting, but it will charge my phone several times before the power bank needs a charge. A nice feature is the power bank stops charging my phone when my phone is fully charged. Now I don't worry about leaving my phone a charger too long. The only minor complaint is the charge cord for the power bank is too short. It is only about 6 inches long so it has to be very close to a charger.

The shipping time was very short. I received the power bank in a very few days. I was very satisfied with the shipping."

idal18
5/18/16

Unwrap the parcel easily! Fortunately, my Xiaomi Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker was protected well in the delivering progress. The design and quality are very good as my expected, the effect of stereo will be tested recently, and we'll see...

forsterc
5/17/16

Got some questionable items - multimedia players - someone made a mistake.. But connect with customer service and they exchanged - no problems. If only other things were this easy -

rachelg54
5/17/16

I ordered 5 items from this site & after 3 weeks only had 2 of them. When I contacted them twice--first time no response--- they told me 3 out of 5 of the items were out of stock & canceled, yet did not credit my account. Still dealing with the runaround. There are too many similar sites out there with much better service -- seek them out first!!

aland43
5/16/16

They give you the runaround if you have a problem with order, they seem not to understand plain engrish. Prices are good, stuff is made cheap, you can decide if it's worth the time.

rudyl9
5/14/16

Pretty much the same old story
Great prices, free shipping then you receive junk that is a close knockoff that doesn't work., and that will .never work and no way to your money back. I really don't understand why this company believes it is ok to steal from hard-working Americans. It took me 6 tries to get them to send me an address to ship helicopter back, they said over and over, save your money and don't pay for the tracking on the package, they will not pay to return an item. I did pay for the tracking. I received an email saying they never got the package. I sent them tracking info what showed a date and signature, then they said there was nothing in the box. So they never got the package, so how can they say there was nothing in the box??????

I did not read the reviews prior to placing my order if I had done so I would never have done business with these slimy rip-off company .
If you would like to save yourself a lot of aggravation and money don't even think about buying from them. And remember their slogan is Tmart where the T stands for THIEVES.

My reply to TMARTS request for the order number:
You have the order number, you have written to me and said that you will not refund my money until I remove my posting on this and the other 11 sites where I have made this claim. I do not like to be bullied to do something, please do the right thing and stop stealing from people and I will then update the posting stating what has been done. Thank you, Cindy

ahsana3
5/11/16

Kindly be carefull with them if u r going to pay u will never get what u ordered like me i have paid for bluetooth Headphone n never got it yet tried to contact Tmart n no one replying now

sues95
5/10/16

I purchased a cube clock from T-Mart and upon arrival quickly learned that it burned through batteries in 3 days, even with the use of AC some of the time. I returned it as defective to the New Jersey address as indicated by the "S.E.R.V.I.C.E." team, which behaves more like a robot, and sent in a photo of the postal receipt as requested. I have received about 6 emails from the robot telling me they never received the receipt, which I resent several times. I sent it as well to the "aftersales" email and received zero response. If you read the T-Mart response to this and it says "sorry for the inconvenience and send us more info. so we can check", do not believe them. A seemingly appropriate response is just a cover for either gross incompetence or purposeful error.

Do not give this outfit your business. Go elsewhere.

susant84
5/9/16

I always bought some tiny stuffs on this site, including one waterproof cell phone case and bracelet, etc. Luckily, they work well. I send the bracelet which can measure heart rate to my grandpa , and he loves it. Thanks Tmart. Loving u......

Best regards!

stashiad
5/8/16

Ordered an item money taken out instantly and then order cancelled after a few days and money not refunded a full on scam....

money refunded after a week.

jeand37
5/7/16

I bought a controller from this seller, it arrived damaged, and didn't work. When I tried to send it back, they wanted a photo of my ID and Credit Card, shady much? If you're going to buy something from these sellers (which I don't recommend) pay with paypal. Also, if you think their response shows they care about their feedback, it doesn't. It's the same canned response over and over again.

EDIT: Wow look who responded! Amazing, right? For sure not some canned response they send everyone.... Right?

deborahj25
5/6/16

I had bought many kinds of watches in the ad column. The quality and delivery are very good. It is worth recommending.

trevelt
5/5/16

Hello I ordered a battery from these people for my little brother's laptop. I thought this would be like any order similar to that of Amazon. I was wrong the first lie I received from these people was the promise of receiving the product in 48 hours. First of all they got their payment before the battery was out the door. After a week of waiting by the mailbox I just happened to check on the status because 48 hours is 2 days. I learned the battery was coming from Illinois. I figured oh that's why it's been over a week and still no battery. Then I discover it's in my city I'm like cool I'll get it today. 3 days later I'm still asking if it came. I went to the site to check where it was. Now it's in another city at this point I'm emailing Tmart they are saying "have some patience". I'm telling you it's been 2 weeks and then it's passing my town". Few days pass it goes right back to the factory. Now Tmart is saying "do a $3 paypal and we will resent it. But after May 1st this is discontinued" so I tried my best to figure out how the pay pal works. I just couldn't navagate the page. I even emailed them and asked for a phone number so I can get some assistant through the web page. Tmart responds we don't don't have a phone number. ???? Then keeps sending the link for the paypal. I threw out use my credit card that you already have on file. They can't apparently then sends the pay pal link again. After all that I email saying can I at least get my "80% refund" Gmail emails me saying I can not respond to Tmart. So I lost $16 bucks and have no battery. Thanks Tmart

gretab3
5/4/16

I am a regular custome, the deliver is still quicker than I expect, and the price is great.

mavisj2
5/4/16

I am happy to say that I have been extremely satisfied with all my purchases made thus far. And more so with Tmarts exemplary code of business conduct.

Till date, I have received all items ordered in excellent & perfect working conditions. In all my purchases, there was only one item which had a manufacturing defect. The item was promptly replaced with another item of my choice.

In a word, good price and suitable experience.

keitht34
4/29/16

If I could rate lower I would rate in the negatives. I recently purchased a battery replacement for my mother-in-laws laptop. Shipping told me it would be here in 2 days and it took 2 weeks, I shrugged this one off. Then, once it finally arrived I installed the battery and it shut the laptop down upon installation. I did tons of troubleshooting, the first one I got to identify for a short period of time but would not charge. I contacted customer service and informed them of everything, they asked me questions about the battery, laptop as customer service should. However, very impatient people to deal with, seeing I was trying to talk to them, cook dinner for my family and handle 2 children in the middle of it all. I finally got them to send me another replacement. AGAIN I was told a couple days and it took 2 weeks. Once again, I received the battery and did not work at all, no matter what trouble shooting I did. AGAIN I contacted customer service via ticket rather than chat, I got asked the same questions and requested to send pictures of the screen (this wasn't hard as neither of the batteries powered the laptop.) I got tired of the charades and requested an immediate full refund. The contacted me a day later telling me to wait a day for the refund (I just got this request today so I've yet to see how long it will take to do a simple refund.)
Here is where it gets insulting to me, I am an IT graduate, I service computers and other electronics in the local area for friends and family and I run my own online retail store. I know for a fact most of you who have been on both sides of customer service know how it works. Whats the term? Ah yes, Customers are always right! And for a business the LAST thing you want to do is make a customer mad, upset or angry. Why? Because angry customers talk, they talk to other potential customers and turn these potential customers away from your business. So Tmart, instead of replying to me and telling me how sorry you are for the issues for the 4th time. Try practicing some real customer service, notice you have a customer that is more than upset at your service and just want's a refund and to be done with your services and products that do not work. (Believe me there are many more sites I can blast my review on.)

stevenb134
4/27/16

I did a system reset in error. Everything on the screen changed to a lot of Chinese symbols. I did not have clue what to do with it. I emailed support and they walked me step by step through the process of identifying the correct Chinese symbol to get back to English. I could not ask for better service.

mikes385
4/24/16

I purchased 2 USB car chargers for my IPhone. When they arrived one did not work. So I emailed customer service about the problem. I got a reply the next day saying they would refund money into my Paypal account and sent a file confirming the refund. Norton AntiVirus refused to open the file because it contained a Trojan Virus. There was no refund. Sent 2 more requests thru their customer service with no reply and no refund. Its been about 3 weeks and still no refund, and even though it was an inexpensive charger, its clear that Tmart is not a responsible seller, does not stand behind their products, and chooses to ignore the importance of customer satisfaction. Only the lowest type of business would send an email reply that contains a malicious virus and have the nerve to call it a Paypal deposit confirmation, thank you Terry Wang. I will never buy from Tmart again.

Tmart please do not reply and ask me to email your customer service again, I have done that 3 times already and have only gotten a bogus reply, I'm not going waste any more time or money to email or order from you again.

nolar2
4/20/16

I bought two Wii Remotes. One without motions (bought accidentally) They wanted me to pay to return it! I decided to keep it! One has motion sensor in it! Neither one will work on my Wii U console. I tried the sync several times and they do not work. The one with motion works intermittently. Are these new??? I think not! The motion one has scratches all over the front and some sort of funk in one of the four lights at the bottom. Not very happy right now!!

annaf40
4/16/16

I ordered a pedometer - never arrived. Ticket placed three weeks ago hasn't been answered yet. Very, very disappointed.

danielm237
4/14/16

I tried the 3D printing service of TMART last month and get the package today. I printed a phone holder. it's really wonderful. you could see the PIC. the CS is professional and they led me to enjoy the shopping. I will try again for a portrait of myself.

darrella11
4/2/16

Purchased a battery charger for some lithium ultra fire batteries. It will not work as it doesn't have a US based plug on it. Round prongs, presumably for Chinese electrical outlets. Impossible to get in touch with customer service as they want a photo of whatever you purchased or received. Guess what - not everybody has a digital camera and the time to take photos and upload.
You can't just send them a simple comment.
Learned my lesson, I will not purchase from them again.

kristent12
3/30/16

I saw some mixed reviews and figured I would still give it a try. Don't. I paid $70 for a MagLev Globe for my fathers birthday. They were "out of stock" which I wasn't informed of until I emailed THEM, and got a very brief and rude response. I ordered the 7th and now its the 30th and I have yet to get the stupid globe for my dad. I will NEVER order from here again and beg you not to!!!

walterj13
3/30/16

ORDERED A ITEM AND IT DID NOT WORK SPENT 2MO AND 10 EMAIL AND WORKED THROUGH PAYPAL AND NEVER RECEIVED A RETURN LABLE. PAYPAL IS NOT EASEY TO WORK WITH.SENT THEM MANY EMAILS AND NO ANSWERS.

bklynb
3/26/16

Violin didn't make a sound. Cheap quality and very poor customer service. No phone number or email address to contact customer service, only online chat. I requested a transcript and did not receive any.

I heard from them the next day after I complained to PayPal. They gave me a prepaid return label. I was clear to PayPal that I was not going to pay for return shipping.

I bought a used violin from www.reverb.com. I heard they are the ebay of music. We'll see.

leroyb28
2/24/16

I ordered some merchandise for $5, and they started charging my account without my permission.
A person keeps responding with, "You mean someone stole your card", "Your product was already shipped, wait until it arrives and send it back."
As of now they have successfully charged my account once, and my bank helped me with fraud and scam alerts.
Do not buy anything from this site. Stay with reliable sites, you know who they are. China does not have oversight on their online fraudsters.

kevinp80
2/22/16

First order went very well. Was very happy til I recieved a bait and switch email. Tried to make a purchase, wouldnt even let me log on to the site for over 2 days. Customer service expected me to prove it. When I did they just gave me the run around. Now they refuse to let me delete my account. The battle has just begun. Save your money,spend it with a company that actually wants your business. If I cant get it made anywhere but china I guess I will do without.

cassic1
2/22/16

I ordered a watch in Sept. I finally got it in Nov. - BROKEN. When I contacted them about it, they asked if it was broken when I got it (or, in other words, did *I* break it!). Then they needed "proof" that it was broken. Have you ever tried taking a photo of the broken crystal on a cheap watch? I was finally able to get a clear enough picture. In Jan. they offered me 500 'points' with the condition that they could only be used on an item worth $10 or more. Very, very unprofessional.

sumeetd1
2/21/16

After goods not arriving for 6 months and contactintg customer service several times and getting no response***I left a review here and was advised to contact t mart customer service.

After contacting them again no response /refund after several attempts......

T-mart WEBSITE SHOULD CEASE TO TRADE IF THEY CANNOT TAKE DELIVER
GOODS OR GOVT SHOULD TAKE ACTION AGAINST CROOK***THUGS*THIEVES LIKE THEM*****

I cannot believe the amount of cheek they have to keep trading and people keep loosing their money for items that are never delivered or customer services that never respond.

vilmac1
2/21/16

I just placed an order and hope this does not gets to be a bad experience as I have been reading Tmart reviews (after I placed my order) from other customers that do not sound too happy. prices look good and the merchandise is decent. if I get to receive my product as I should, I plan to purchase more stuff from Tmart.... Hope their services comes true, it would be a waste of business if they don't...

jennifers216
2/18/16

I ordered a simple tiara from tmart on 2/1/2016. The product stated it was in a warehouse in the US and would take 24 hours to process and ship. Needless to say I had never received it. I sent an email to customer service asking where it was and they stated that in between Jan 29-Feb 4th the payment system maintenance. I then asked for a refund. I noticed the status on the order stated cancelled but I received no refund (which in their policy it states you will get one within 24 hours) and SURPRISE, NO REFUND. I then get an email asking to send a picture of my credit card to them, what company operates like that, sounds like fraud to me. I emailed back and stated they were able to take my money so they should be able to refund it. I get an email back stating I should "cancel my order". Mind you when I sent my first email asking for a refund my order stated cancelled and I even attached a picture of that to the dolts that work for the "company". I think this place is a huge fraud. NEVER will I order here and NEVER will I tell anyone to order from here.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE

zachr10
2/18/16

(Update: Just got emails informing me that my orders could not be processed due to payment system maintenance. I think my purchase was refunded, so now I'm only annoyed at the morons who made it impossible for me to buy buckyballs from a website I trust. I added a star to my rating though because it seems a bit more fair now. I haven't tried buying anything else from the site. I may add another star after I verify that I got my money back.)

I ordered a few things a few weeks ago and they never shipped.
Now, the things I ordered may have been recalled in the US, so I would have completely understood if they could not be shipped (Isn't it hilarious that we can buy assault weapons, but magnetic desk toys are banned? Also, if you're dumb enough to give your small kid strong magnetic beads to play with, then the kid probably isn't safe anyway.)

I never got any email about the order except for the payment confirmation.
I tried to send a message to the customer support through the website, but it said the order number didn't exist. The order number that I copied from the payment confirmation email.

russells33
2/15/16

I had my doubts about this place even before buying, so I decided to give it a try with a very small order (a replacement battery for a laptop) because they offered the best price and no shipping charges. I even paid the extra tracking fee.

Big mistake! it was evident very soon that the tracking fee is totally worthless. Customer Support is almost like an automated system which only answers "It's a pleasure to serve you, you will get your items soon, we hope to hear from you again". Two months later I still didn't get my shipment. Fortunately I had paid with Paypal and opened a controversy to get my money back.

ivani17
2/15/16

in November buy a smartwatch in the store at a cost of $ 55, it took a week to ship the order, but here began my surprise, there was no logistics information or tracking number.

Ask the customer service and was told that " we could not provide information thru past 45 days to be patient ".

After spending 45 days (that's two months) I was given a tracknumber which said that he the package was delivered. In addition the package had been sent before the dates of my order (rare).

After claiming that I had not delivered the package referred me to the local post office to complain. Clearly in the local post office not give me more information that has been delivered the package to another person who was addressed. For data protection can not give me information of another customer.

He claimed repeatedly requesting information from dealer, any evidence that has sent me my package (have some invoice)

I have nothing at the end after three months and more than 10 post abandoned, but do not want anyone to go through the circumstances I have me and be swindled.

reysons
2/12/16

I ordered a mini quad copter from this site and it would never fly straight. Not only that, it can't even charge. I tried contacting TMart's "customer service" and they are horrible!!! They demanded that I sent them a video of the defective item. I tried to send it via email but the file is too big even when compressed, so I sent them a Drive link. They claimed the link did not work. So I sent them a direct insert and they claimed it did not work. Worst of all, both of my drives says that no one has even TRIED to access the link. When I asked advice on what would be the best way to send them the video they simply replied again that they "cannot" open the link. They are such a fraudulent company, why have they not been taken down yet? After doing more research I noticed that MANY other customers have been scammed by this website! How are they getting away with this??? Order #160204H3HHRB

charlesf48
2/8/16

I have written two in depth reviews of these scammers. I have contacted the United States Postal Inspectors Office about ten days ago and got a conformation that a criminal investigation is underway. I then went to this and other sites and coped in excess of twenty pages of complaints adding up to FRAUD. Since they have an office in New York State I called the office of the Attorney General, and since I live in Virginia I did the same with the Virginia Attorney General. Yesterday I sent a copy of my complaint along with copies from this and other web sites to both Attorney Generals. I get into Washington D.C. several times a month and I have contacted the office of the trade representative at the Embassy of the Peoples Republic of China. I am a retired international correspondent and I know the methods to get to the bottom of issues. The trade rep who speaks almost perfect English said part of his job insure that persons and businesses in the United States who do business with firms in China are treated properly.
HE said if he saw a pattern of fraud he would forward everything to the appropriate authorities in Hong Kong and have them investigated. Now that Hong Kong is back under control of the Communist government I know they deal very harshly with international fraud. So there are going to be four tracks looking into TMart fraud, two regions of the Postal Inspectors Offices, the Attorney Generals of New York States, and The Commonwealth of Virginia, and most likely the Embassy of the Peoples Republic of China who will have the appropriate authorities in Hong Kong involved. I EMPLORE ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY TMART TO NOTIFY AND PLACE A COMPLAINT IN THEIR LOCAL U.S. POST OFFICE THAT WILL BE SENT TO THE POSTAL INSPECTORS OFFICES IN YOUR REGION. Simply ranting is not enough since people will always be drawn to what they think are great deals. Also remember that after I scanned and emailed a copy of my Post Office complaint I did receive a credit applied to my card. NEVER SEND THEM COPIES OF YOUR PERSONAL DOCUMENTS OR YOU COULD BE COUUGHT UP IN AN IDENTITY FRAUD ISSUE. I asked the Embassy to look into this also. Don't just sit back and scream, they don't care, every complaint got the same B S response, Let's shut these thieves down. I purchase hundreds of musical instruments from China and 99% of the time I get good service. However I usually buy through Alibaba which is presently owned by Yahoo, or deal via email and phone directly with the manufacturers. I have found that most Chinese merchants are eager to please and have even developed some long distance friendships and a few invites to come to China and be the guests of some suppliers in their homes, in fact I plan to go to a Beijing and in November 2016 to several musical instrument trade shows. Do not hesitate to contact me and please use Amazon, EBay or Alibaba for your purchases from China, or deal directly with the maker, and do your online homework first. Even using pay pal can be a problem and take months to get your money back, It may be that I am over reacting since I finally got a refund, but it took a lot of my time, and also since I use several Chinese manufacturers for my business I do not like t see the whole Chinese retail market harmed by these scammers. Do not hesitate to contact me through this site and I will be glad to answer any questions or make suggestions on how to shut these guys down or at least make them clean up their act. Charles F. Seller of Violins, Violas, and Cellos

glenb29
2/8/16

Ordered 3 products from this site. Products never shipped. I stumbled across this website and found contact information. I contacted them. They wanted me to send them pictures of all my credit cards, my driver's license, my passport, and more, said if they didn't get that info they couldn't ship my products. Forget that. This company is a scam. DO NOT BUY.

margaretm99
2/2/16

I ordered two guitars. They never arrived. Didn't give me a tracking # and has so far done nothing to correct or help the situation. Hasn't even responded yet. I can't afford to not get the guitars. Only reason I ordered them was bc I knew I could at least make what I paid for them if not more after I do them up. Need money desperately right now bc my family is in a tough situation financially. $65 lost with horrendous customer service that is close to impossible to get in touch with? Absolutely unacceptable. And why the hell do they refuse to provide a phone number? And why only allow a sentence or two to explain the enormity of hell my situation has been driving all over the city to different postal offices to see if someone can help me, and no one can bc tmart didn't provide me with a stupid tracking number.

alexc110
1/26/16

worst costumer service , think twice if you want to buy something from them
i wont recomment to any one
i bought some battery few hours later i contact them they are not working ,after a week back and fourth they give a option for a refund i said yes for a refund doesnt end there
few days later after i said yes to a refund , they said did you try deferent charger ,witch first thing i said i dont have another charger to try it , i went every retail store no one carry this type battery 18650 li-ion battery

jamesg166
1/24/16

Received part of my order late and damaged. I have a radio that doesn't work because the port to plug it in is broken. Still waiting for the rest of my order from December. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift. As was the radio that is broken. I'm going to contact the states attorney generals office and a civil attorney. This is fraud and theft by deception. The laptop fan not delivered yet either. But if you look at the status online it says it was delivered December 28th. No! It has not delivered! Just like the charging port for the phone... NOT delivered. You have my money and I have no product, and the product I have is broken!

Tip for consumers: do not buy from them!

felipep7
1/21/16

Be careful with this website and his poor costumer service.... they charged to my Paypal account and then changed my confirmed shipping address that is provide it by PayPal. Now they say that they will ship it to the wrong address. Nice way to take my money and pretend they are shipping the goods.

ramb14
1/19/16

all lies you do will not continue for long.. all your products quality is a bull sheet..

Tip for consumers: No support help for the product received.. for which battery will not last even for 3 hrs stand by time..

teresad20
1/19/16

Thank God I paid through PayPal. After tmart took the money out of my account I received a email requesting a picture of my credit card, a picture of my drivers license, my phone number and a copy of my Utility bill. Then when I emailed them back letting them know I had NO INTENTIONS of providing them with the requested information I then let them know someone should call me ASAP! The responding person said in their email "we have no phone service" . Then why did you request my phone number?! I filled a complaint with PayPal. And tmart is supposed to refund my 200.00 dollars.

nickb68
1/16/16

Yet another china-based web-site full of incompetent middlemen and bunch of lairs.
Don't waste your time and money. If you do, before buying any item - send them email asking if they have this particular item in stock. Otherwise you're destined to get a pile of meaningless emails and will wait who knows how long.
Just hit the "refund" button and leave.
Or better - don't even try to deal with this web-site. Most likely you will end up with "crap" item or empty-handed.

rowanj4
1/15/16

Put simply they don't do what they say they do. I ordered an item that didn't arrive. Any attempt to find out where it went was useless. I never got a refund.

The worst service of any company I have ever encountered in my entire life. Atrocious.

josephs144
1/7/16

I ordered mini neodymium magnet cubes about 3 weeks ago and still never received them

floydm20
1/5/16

Never shipped to me. Scam.

carmenv16
1/4/16

I paid expedited shipping it paying 30% extra of my purchase and it arrived same as free shipping because items stating shipped in 24hr took 5 day to ship. Customer service lied stating they already shipped and they didnt until 4 days later. They should know tracking number differentiates from label created and actual shipping day. Last items where badly packaged and they arrived damaged. And quality vs price is terrible. Will not buy from them again.

johnv86
1/2/16

Trying to give an objective, balanced, experienced based review, here.

Tmart sometimes has excellent buys; but you never really know what you are going to get, until you receive it. This includes repeat orders for the same item over time.

I and very close associates have dealt with Tmart for several years making numerous purchases with mixed results for overall satisfaction for both the products received and subsequent customer service. All of us are well experienced in dealing with Asian suppliers. We have usually been able to successfully handle any customer service matters with them, even though our communications are often via computer software translation.

Tmart seems to have a US warehouse in NJ, and an office in Brooklyn, NY, and an office (or apartment) in a very crowded part of mixed retail/residential Hong Kong, China. None of the Google Earth images of its physical addresses indicate the large, modern stocking retailer portrayed in its attractive web ads. Tmart often seems to be mostly a brokering, order taking/drop shipping operation. This may account for many product quality problems, where what one receives does not meet the specifications described in the ad that was ordered from.

Tmart seems to do business under several other names that (working from my memory) include names like (or similar to) N&K Trading, Yall Inc, Laptop Computer Parts Store, and possibly others. {Do some Internet business research for yourself.}

Our buying and customer service experiences have varied greatly over several years time. Late last Summer our unsatisfactory experiences reached a level that caused us to mostly stop ordering from this seller. The actual problems often seem to lie with Tmart's suppliers; but any merchant is responsible for what it advertises and sells.

It appears that few, if any Tmart persons, involved in interacting with customers read, write, speak, or understand USA English very well. This can make it very difficult for English only, USA customers (with limited cross cultural knowledge and experience) to have satisfactory customer service experiences.

We have had, over several years time, numerous instances of receiving broken or defective goods that obviously and provably have been previously sold and then returned to their NJ warehouse; then resold and shipped without being properly inspected to be both functional and in like new condition. Tmart has always satisfactorily resolved such problems when we complained with documented proof; but such problems simply should not happen in "mail order" type marketing. Returned goods (not identified and sold as such) should never be resold via "mail order"; but sold of in other ways.

Starting in likely the late Summer or early Fall of 2015, we received several obviously counterfeit goods of two well known USA Trademarked brands; as well as receiving goods whose component parts and specifications were significantly lower (about 50% lower) than what was advertised. These problems have caused us to drastically limit our buying from Tmart for the foreseeable future.

Customers who have to deal with any company's customer service department because the received goods are defective, counterfeit, or that are not even close to being as advertised; often cease to be customers.

Tip for consumers: We advise: (1) not to place orders for very expensive or Trademarked items. (2) not to place individual orders for a large quantity of a single specific item; even if a previous smaller order was satisfactory. Manufacturers may change, and part or all of what you actually receive from a large order, may not be satisfactory.
(3) Paying only with PayPal ® , which should afford you some consumer protection if you encounter some of the worst problems complained about at this site.

marlonm12
12/31/15

Ordered what was advertised as an SJ4000 camera only to receive a knockoff. Whenever I posted a review that said that it was a knockoff, I was notified that my review was accepted, but a month later, I still haven't seen my review published.

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4/13/16
Add your answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other customers.

13 Coupons for Tmart

Russian Tmart Deals!
Expires: July 23, 2017
Get Deal
No coupon code needed
Shop now at Tmart to save!
Go to Tmart