US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

benjiu

The customer service was AMAZING and answered every single one of my many questions. (in 82 reviews)

mikes186

They told me to wait for 45 days because it was coming from Asia. (in 24 reviews)

kirstenj

I wasn't sure if I should challenge the credit card transaction (I didn't use PayPal so I only had so much time ... (in 33 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

gregd28
10/22/14

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE & SLOW SHIPPING

I ordered an item with description: Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement with Tools Kit + Adhesive for iPhone 4S White SKU: BD017087

CUSTOMER SERVICE
I received screen with no digitizer.
Talking with customer service rep Joyce (screen name sweetie) via live messenger chat, she promptly says "Sorry, you order wrong item. Digitizer is not included. You should have ordered....."
Upon request for RMA i was told i would need to pay for return shipping since incorrect order is my fault.
When i respectfully disagreed and requested an explanation in product description where it mentions digitizer is not included, Joyce/sweetie stopped all communication.

SHIPPING
When i mentioned i had not yet received part of the order i was told "shipment is coming from Hong Kong, please wait minimum 20 days". In todays day, down electronics must wait 20 days for order to arrive? Really?

Items that have been received correctly have been of good quality and worked correctly.

Tip for consumers: Try not to. Theyre difficult to work with and not customer friendly.

teec3
10/21/14

RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK! Do not order anything from this company. I placed an order for a Bluetooth, and after waiting weeks to receive it...it was counterfeit, fake, bootleg, a knock-off of the real thing. I compared hand-in hand a real one and the fake one they sent me, and it was so obvious. If you're going to bootleg something at lease make it look good. Their fake one didn't have any of the features the real one has. They advertised it as the real thing. Do business elsewhere!

Tip for consumers: Don't shop here!

jacelyns1
10/20/14

T-MART suckkkks!

I just bought a simple item (make up brush) from that $#*! website.
Been 2 months, I have yet to receive my parcel
I contacted the customer's service only to be attended by someone who can't even type proper English.
I was then told, my parcels went missing
and how she will reship to me again, only to tell me later on
Nope! the item is out of stock!

Now. EXCUSE ME? Isn't it YOUR job to let your customers know that??
So you can either reship those items to them or provide them with a refund?

but NO. no one informed me. This is the exact same situation as Sheinside.com (Which, by the way, I never ever purchased from that crap website again)

I kept trying to explain my situation and hoping my questions will be answered
but TMART's customer's service, "Cherry", doesn't seem to understand much at all

It was such a frustrating process
I am just so disappointed and frustrated over how all these websites from China are handling situations.

Their websites should be closed down, seriously
What a bunch of tosh!

Before she even answered one final question I asked 4 freaking times! (that her brain can't seen to comprehend)
" Did I purchase this item via paypal or credit card"
She suggested I go purchase from e-bay (LOL???) and ask me to exit this chat.
OH MY GOD!
WHAT KIND OF F*UCKED UP service is this?!

So pissed!!!

Tip for consumers: NEVER purchase from this site
cheap quality stuffs and what not
save yourself that heartache.

melaniev2
10/2/14

I don't understand all of the negative reviews. I have bought quite a few things (mostly beauty related) and have never had any issue whatsoever with shipping or order fulfillment.

Tip for consumers: Be patient and understand that with great value, sometimes means waiting a bit.

paule79
9/29/14

I purchased a Cheerson CX-20 Quadcopter that was defective i sent it back and Tmart sent me another one. This one also did not work. I sent it back and now Customer service at Tmart says I only get a partial refund. They refuse to refund me for shipping of a broken product. Stay away! They have tied up my money since July. Worst customer exp. ever.

Tip for consumers: Stay the F&^% away buy from a legitimate American company.

johnm288
9/29/14

TMART IS A SCAM, HERE THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FAKE POSTED BY TMART. (TMART ES UNA ESTAFA) (Tmart ist ein Betrug)(Tmart est une arnaque). (Tmart афера) Tmart's employees are CROOKS and BIG LIARS.They write their own reviews . DON'T BELIEVE A WORD. Read only the real reviews and disregard those fake positive reviews . I feel Sitejabber is getting paid by Tmart to allow those FAKE positive reviews to be posted here as advertisement for Tmart.com
I purchased a Cree LED Cycling Triple Headlight it was defected. Tmart made me pay for the return shipping, Now 5 months passed without getting my refund..
Probably my defected item is now resold to another customer whom in his turn got scammed by the scammer Tmart.com. Today This Tmart employee decided to act as customer service instead of posting the fake positive review !!!
Conclusion: Tmart is a fraud .Stay away........And beware of credit card FRAUD.
Do NOT give any of your information to any Tmart employee , they will be published online and they will send you emails virus as everybody been complaining.
AND I SAY TO TMART CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO HAS BEEN POSTING ALL THE FAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS HERE , GO AWAY I DON'T DEAL WITH LIARS AND CROOKS. THIS IS THE GUY WHO HAS BEEN POSTING ALL THE FAKE REVIEWS HERE , IT SEEMS HE/SHE RUN OUT OF FAKE NAMES AND NOW DECIDED TO ACT AS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Tip for consumers: Probably Sitejabber is receiving compensation from Tmart to allow those fake reviews as advertisement for Tmart.com
One liar crook from Tmart is posting those FAKE reviews here. Spread the word.Beware of websites advertised here by Tmart.com it is a spam
(http://www.domaintuno.com/d/needsandmoods.com) IP213.186.33.82 registrant Hizraoui Mourad this show its origin is ( tech.ovh.net) and this shows it is a spam & hackers. ...(http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1299)

ericj28
9/29/14

Quality of the products is varied. some things are actually good copies of brands, but everything is made in taiwan, china, india, thailand ect.
overall a great store for those who wants to buy stuff at a low price, and don't expect a high quality product.

charlottes17
9/25/14

I buy one Mini Gyro RC Quadcopter,it is Great fun. Love them. Only complaint is it says a screwdriver is in with each one. I have so far ordered three and, although each insert gives a packing list that shows a screwdriver, I have yet to receive a quad copter with a screwdriver. Had to go buy an eyeglass repair kit at my local drug store to find a screwdriver small enough.

gadirrojac

Very good quality

timothys28
9/25/14

2014-09-10 23:04, CHINA, Forwarded , from País in CHINA / to País in BRASIL.
I have checked my track ID.
It arrived!! 2014-09-24 00:00, Delivered

arleneb4
9/24/14

ordered hdmi converter and got it easily .. first i did not recieve but contact to support and they say can we refund or reorder i select re order and i got ..:)

armstrongb
9/24/14

The PS3 controllers from Tmart that I purchased work as well as the ones that came with my PS3 console. The price ONLY 15.99! Has a lower price. Great !

douglask6
9/24/14

This is an endorsement with a few gotcha's:
You get the lowest prices you can find anywhere, really
And their service is actually decent, I had a faulty product replaced, no questions asked.

But, in order to have those low prices, the quality of the goods is fairly low (you get what you pay for) and the shipping takes around 4-6 weeks (for Denmark at least).

bensong

Ships From: United States Warehouse
Price: $13.49
Shipping: Worldwide Free Shipping - $0.00
Bought Items:Wireless Bluetooth Controller for PS3 / PC Green
Received:two weeks
Great Device may not be brand name but works as well as any Sony brand controller.

markj81
9/23/14

Ho comprato molte cose su BG e non ho avuto nessun problema, prevendita e post vendita molto gentili e disponibili. prezzi bassi e un sito usabile. Felice di essere loro cliente

hunyz
9/23/14

I checked my order number information: 2014-09-09 11:35, -, The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.
I was lucky to receive my order in 18 September , has not been taxed.

lunkym
9/23/14

I wasn’t sure quite how good quality it would be at a cost of just £8.89 but I can honestly say I am so chuffed with it! I have a little digital camera and it is more than strong enough to take it’s weight and is really sturdy with its flexible legs allowing you to manoeuvre them so it will stand up even on wonky surfaces.So I recommend Tmart.

denym
9/22/14

He comprado TMART soporte de la cámara, la siguiente es mi evaluación:
En primer lugar, esto no es un sustituto de un trípode de tamaño completo. Si usted tiene una cámara y no tiene un trípode de tamaño completo, conseguir uno de esos primero, podrás conseguir mucho más uso de ella. Este es un buen trípode para cuando lo que desea es un poco de trípode para montar una cámara, pero sólo es adecuado para las cámaras de peso ligero, no cámaras más grandes, como las cámaras réflex digitales. Tiene algunas características que son mejoras sobre los pequeños trípodes que se pueden encontrar en la tienda de dólar. Las piernas pueden envolver alrededor de un objeto, que le da más opciones de posicionamiento (pero tenga cuidado, ya que las bolas en las piernas pueden aparecer fácilmente aparte). Y este trípode, como la mayoría de los trípodes de tamaño completo, tiene una base de montaje de desconexión rápida que le permite conectar fácilmente y desconectar el trípode, una característica de los trípodes de tienda de dólar carecen. El zapato que se conecta a la cámara es particularmente pequeña, una buena característica que te permitirá dejar que concede a la cámara sin ponerse en tu camino cuando no utilice el trípode. Una desventaja de este pequeño zapato es que necesitará un destornillador para adjuntarlo a la cámara, que no tiene un fácil utilizar el tornillo de mariposa que es común a los montajes de trípode más grandes.

karenk36
9/22/14

love this place! if your patient enough, and can wait 4-6 weeks on some products, not all, for them to come, then you won't be disappointed. they literally do have everything. just type it in, and I bet it pops up! Prices on 90% of their items are so far below retail they are unbelievable, but it's true! give them a try. They have a U.S. warehouse and The items I order that are shipped from there arrive in less than 7 days. usually 3-5. Oh, and shipping is free. I think this is why there are some increases in the 10% of items, due to their weight.

Tip for consumers: the headphones in the pic, are awesome. $14 !! work =great, so comfy, I forget they are in my ears and around my neck

raqueleitar
9/22/14

En líneas generales y por el precio que tienen me parecen ideales para principiantes, sobretodo jovencitas que comienzan ahora a maquillarse y que no disponen de mucho dinero para invertir en brochas más profesionales. Me gusta mucho la suavidad de sus cerdas y apenas pierden pelo en los lavados. Como inconvenientes, todas las brochas de sombras son de lengua de gato, creo que dado el número de pinceles que lleva la manta podrían haber incluido otras variedades, echo de menos un pincel para difuminar las sombras de ojos. A pesar de ello, éstos cogen buena cantidad de producto, punto a su favor, cosa que no sucede con la brocha de colorete.

arutiunm
9/19/14

Great website with a lot of cool devices and good prices. I ordered two items for my Apple devices and all of them I got in time and without any problem. All who write that it's all fake reviews probably has problem with their business or something. Because you can try to oder something and then you'll remember my review.

roberta119
9/19/14

Just ordered an item on the Australian Web after beng directed from world site and assumed order was in Australian dollars as price had Risen $6 . Ok difference in exchange rate was to be expected so went ahead with order via PayPal to find order was still in US dollars . Certainly feel ripped off,as the original site price included free delivery.

bruceh42
9/18/14

I ordered this battery from Tmart to replace the worn out battery in my old Dell Latitude D600 Notebook Computer. I use this Computer daily and this new battery has done exceptionally well with extended battery use and recharging while using it at home on the AC Adapter. There are several batteries and chargers that are sold for the Dell Latitude D600 but this one matched the "Rating for Volts and mAh" of the existing battery so I played safe and stayed with that. For me, if something works right out of the box it generally works for years or at least the advertised life of the product and this battery works as advertised. I currently get between 2 1/2 to 3 hours of run time when this battery when it is fully charged. I like this battery so well that I just purchased a second battery to carry in my bag to extend the run time when away from home without AC access. I currently recommend this battery and, if it fails sooner than it should, I will either add to this review or write another to inform the buyer. However for now, it is working as it should and I am pleased.

paddym
9/17/14

I checked my track ID, shown:
2014-08-25 00:00, sent
2014-09-15 00:00, Delivered
Delivery took a little longer than i expected , but products great!

Tip for consumers: You should choose free shipping more cost-effective.

laryssam
9/16/14

TMart is an amazing online shop where you can find everything you need! From technology to fashion!
They have an amazing time of delivery and costumer service! I love my experience of shopping whit them!

Tip for consumers: Great online store to find everything you need from tech to fashion!

mathildah
9/16/14

Envoi rapide, articles reçus en très bon état et bien protégés! J'ai été ravie de la qualité de la robe que j'ai reçue!

el8858
9/16/14

Good experience. Delivery took a little longer than expected though.

quintionr
9/15/14

I've seen a lot of tmart related reviews carefully before i bought, including sitejabber.com.
Of course there are good and bad news, after hesitating i still wanted to try to buy, I was lucky enough to receive my order in two weeks, they have sent an e-mail to remind me of receipt.
The purchase price is cheaper than our local country.
Mainly be free shipping, I think this is their advantage.

needsa
9/15/14

Excellent Eshop. L'envoi est rapide et les vêtements très jolis.
J'aime particulièrement la collection de robes proposées par Tmart. Je vous invite à lire mon article sur les produits de ce site ici : www.needsandmoods.com/haul-tmart/
--------
Very Good Website. Fast shipping and beautiful clothing.
I especially like the dresses collection.
If you want, you can go on my website to read some reviews about their products : http://www.needsandmoods.com/haul-tmart/

cathyj8
9/15/14

Für den Tmart shop gibt es immer 5 Sterne. Für das Cubot s208 würde ich 4 Sterne vergeben. Die Rueckwand des Handy hat den Akku auf der Seite wo die Beschriftung übereinander geklebt ist zu fest reingedrueckt, dadurch ging das Display immer aus. Seitdem die Überlappung entfernt wurde läuft das Handy einwandfrei.

laurap36
9/15/14

Es un producto que en relación calidad-precio está muy bien. Un pack de pinceles perfectos para iniciarse o para completar tu colección.

Son sintéticos pero suaves, cómodos ya que tienen un mango bastante largo, y respetuosos con la piel; además la manta donde se incluyen es perfecta para poder llevarlos de viaje, y para tenerlos organizados.

beverlyb24
9/14/14

My phone arrived here in UK less than 2 weeks after I placed the order, excellent delivery. It works well, as expected on Tesco mobile, and is a big improvement over my last Android phone, which was a Samsung Galaxy Ace. Only one negative, it comes with a 2 pin European charger so an adapter is needed. It would have been better with a standard 3 pin UK charger.

rockm
9/14/14

I live in Kiribati, Umwa Village, Items from China ,Then we have received after 30 days, it seems a bit later, but we can understand, my wife liked this dress, because the price is so cheap,
WOW! very nice, needs to be improved the place is the speed of items.
Overall rating: 4 stars

sivak4
9/14/14

Am from Bangalore, Karnataka .I had ordered tiara crown on july 5th 2014 in Tmart . But the item was delivered to me on sep 10th 2014. It took more than 60 days to get the order. But quality of item was good.

gabriellemrm
9/12/14

Bought Tablet PC $195.99
Shipped with Swedish post .
Actual device price and description declared despite advised otherwise (very risky for theft and might cause problems with customs) - I was lucky.
Less than a star is: I wait 20 days to arrival

hneyw
9/11/14

I finally received my order, A phone for my daughter, At first there was a problem .BUT good service , my daughter is delighted with it
Only $80-FINE

abbyc3
9/11/14

Overall satisfaction: 4 stars
I purchased a 53 "Maximum Height 153 Aluminum Portable Tripod for Camera Video-SKU: DTZ02- $ 19.39
Usage -Good for the price. Is not too sturdy, but it'll suffice for my needs.
Advantages: The parts holding the camera fell apart in first use Bad quality :(.
Disadvantages: 10 days later I went to our post office got my parcel

unkeym
9/10/14

I likeTMART for the variety of products that can be found there at a reasonable price.
Best: You can shop and have great deals worldwide and cheap price....
Worst : Wait time is more than 10 days.......

cheneya
9/9/14

The coat was beautiful and very well made. I am very happy with it. I will be ordering more from this vendor.

gaba
9/8/14

I'm really happy with TMART, It's the fourth phone that i buy Here.It took a month and a half to arrive from China, but it was cheap and works great :) Since it was less than $70, no issues with customs. It's a great shop for non-urgent gadgets.

kevinj39
9/3/14

Very satisfied! The LED spot light is brighter than night lights. This is great. If you wanted to replace an existing light. Very low heat generating and saving light power makes the white LED lights safe and stable performance. The LED spot light is suitable for home, office and exhibition lighting. Besides, the white LED lights are energy-saving. And they are easy to install and use. Would buy again!Thanks tmart

franklinz
9/3/14

My e-mails were answered promptly. The product arrived at my door in just a few days. Very quick service.

dwightm16
9/2/14

I ordered a flash drive (watermelon style) and received it within five days. T-mart gave the service they promised. Fast service, fast delivery, and most of all reasonable price on items.

dancyz
9/2/14

Great company! As a first time purchaser on Tmart I easily located the desired item, quickly and smoothly navigated with the supporter and made my payment. only the shipping annoyed me a little, 11 days to get it !

edwardd14
9/2/14

I think this site has fantastic prices and considering the distance these items are sent and the shipping price, and time it takes this site is A+

daver58
9/2/14

I have ordered several times to UK and it always arrived, Sometime very long lead time, but for this price and free delivery what do you expect!! Tmart Great!!

robinsonk
9/1/14

I ordered two solar cars. 25 days later, I received them but one didn't work. I wrote an e-mail to Tmart.com and they sent me other car for free.

blakerm
9/1/14

I ordered my item from TMART.com, the website is very user friendly.Great customer service with email and text updates on delivery times.

caesarm
9/1/14

FASTER SHIPPING than ever imagined possible! I ordered 2 gorgeous jeweled flashdrives and a pair of earrings and the order arrived coast to coast within 6 days! I highly recommend TMART!!

abelz
8/31/14

Purchased a cosplay wig. Fast shipping, good product, everything as stated in description. I am very happy with this transaction.

28 Photos for Tmart