US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

benjiu

The customer service was AMAZING and answered every single one of my many questions. (in 112 reviews)

mikalais1

Order marked as shipping within 1-10 days after paid. (in 323 reviews)

missr

It's only 3 days late...but for godsake, it was coming from Hong Kong to England in the Christmas post!!! (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

johnp247
6/28/15

I received a quad copter, transmitter and batteries with no instructions whatsoever.

For over a week, I tried to get "customer service" to send me or email me a manual.

After a week, they emailed me one ( 1 ) page with a picture of the transmitter from the manual called "manual.png".

When I contacted "customer service" again to send the rest of "manual.png", I was ignored.

Stay away.

According to these 3 sites:
1. https://www.techmesto.com/identify-fake-xiaomi-power-bank
2. http://en.miui.com/thread-19104-1-1.html
3. http://www.mi.com/verify/

The power bank that I received appears to be fake. Security code (28168 - 84095 - 47011 - 07541) was used 3347 times before which means that many units are sold with the same security code (security code allows you to check if you have an original or a fake unit).

USB ports are mounted incorrectly, the cable is not an original one.

It weighs 252g, the real one weighs 350g according to Xiaomi website.

I'm really disappointed.

warcanp
6/24/15

Item was just as described and arrived promptly -from Hong Kong, well pleased.

allisonl25
6/18/15

Just received my first order yesterday and i love everything,Everything arrived perfectly and nothing was missing :)

james2787
6/17/15

The better one! Here you can find anything at the lowest price. Send to Brazil!

jacez
6/17/15

I have bought 3 items from Tmart. I enjoy the prices and shopping experience. Will continue to use Tmart for all my shopping needs.

raymodm
6/16/15

The Walkera QR X350pro RC UFO Quadcopter that I bought from them doesn't work. It doesn't turn on at all. The box was damaged during shipment as well. And the Plasma Magic Crystal Desktop Ball Light that arrived wasn't USB. Instead of a USB end, it has a foreign plug on the end that I can use.

They denied my request for a return, so now I have to do a claim through PayPal.

crouseb2
6/16/15

Free shipping must be the advantage of TMART against other web shopping. Staff service is excellent.

crouseb1

crouseb2

patricka26

aulish
6/15/15

I just bought from you since my friend advised me to buy here. In fact, you haven't made me down, cool~~

cassien
6/15/15

I would like to say that the supporter's service is so nice, they help me found the adapter of my sony camera.

tukm
6/13/15

Surprised with the quality. It looks really cool, nice decoration for my desk

bifyf
6/12/15

The USB(4GB) I ordered was suddenly out of stock and they shipped a 8GB one to me,

michee
6/12/15

The package came after 7 days. nice customer service, they responded and answered all my questions.

andyc58
6/11/15

I got my item and it is so worthy of its price, cheap price but good quality.

frescob
6/11/15

i trust alibaba whit my many ! but the hide cost for teh company i use on alibaba was to high
but alibaba did not do anything is just big scam thet want to you to belive thet everithing is rigth and all the informattion is truth.
but is you read the lame contract wen you buy in alibaba you not protect by anything .
the seller will put hiding cost fro shipping agent to a booking fee agent and up more thet thet.
so be very caerfull to trust the company whit your many .
i did not get any refound and i pay lot many for a vary low quality product .
not good

amant4
6/10/15

I expected to have to wait for at least two weeks since shipping was free. To my surprise, the item arrived within a week (to Switzerland).

jennifers132
6/8/15

I like using tmart but I just ordered a tablet case and it says back order..I hope I get it soon because I need it for my trip.

winniez
6/8/15

TMART product is very good,looks great and very comfortable to use with mobile and tablets.

irenej2
6/5/15

My recently ordered tablet was delivered within two weeks.lower priced than any tablet available in local shops

irenez1
6/3/15

I was super excited when i saw my nail supplies. they were better than what i was expecting. they were very reasonably prices and its excellent quality.

areee
6/1/15

I ordered for this site several time a year,Well I am pleased with my order well worth it the price.

nickc59
5/30/15

Purchased a single laptop battery that was marked as "Ships in 24 Hours" on their website. Placed an order with FedEx 2-Day shipping but didn't receive my order until exactly 3 weeks later. Not only did Tmart not ship my order for 12 days, when they finally did they shipped it FedEx SmartPost (which basically means that FedEx takesthe shipment but hands it off to USPS to be in charge of the delivery). Once I finally received my order they refused to refund me my shipping costs. I had to call my credit card company to get the charges reversed but I finally got my money back. I will NEVER deal with Tmart again

Tip for consumers: Nothing on this site is worth going through the risks involved in ordering from them. There are far more reputable online companies out there that are far easier and friendlier to work with.

kuyo1
5/30/15

I'm one very satisfied customer. TMrt is great! Recommendations to everyone.

janes103
5/29/15

TMART is a great places to shop, It is cheap and great service!!

ee43
5/28/15

After taking my money Tmart refused to ship unless I provided copies of my credit card (I paid by PayPal), my passport, drivers licence and a utility bill.
Aware of identity theft I refused. They hald on to my money and refused to ship until I raised a dispute with PayPal.
They never ship my order.

fionag8
5/26/15

Item as described. Good low-priced android tablet.awesome everyone should get it

sherl26
5/26/15

Its almost 2 weeks later package has arrived.Received everything in good order......

sandys46
5/25/15

Light is a awesome! the focus is extremely helpful and the spare rechargeable battery and battery converter work very well.

ericao1
5/23/15

Hello guys! So I have been reading all of the review on Tmart here and there were very very bad ones and very very good ones. I was torn. Still, I went ahead and ordered. Not a large sum tho. About 20 dollars. Here's when it gets tricky! Read these conversations please! The case is not done yet so I will most definetely keep you posted guys. This is not meant to trash Tmart! Just to help you guys out when you are trying to figure out which websites are legit or not. Thanks!! See yah!

joes473
5/23/15

I purchased a self-powered 4 port hub. This hub was suppose to support 4 devices but in fact only supports 2 devices. When inserting a 3rd USB device one of the first two ( and sometimes both) would stop working and go offine. No matter what machine I used or how I used the hub, the product would not wok as advertised.

Bottom line is that the hub did not supply enough power to support 4 devices. When I contacted Tmart via there Live Support Chat, they basically told me to pound salt. They did not want to apply a refund as their 90 day refund policy indicates. Instead they tried to barter with me with Tmart points. They wanted to give me 250 points, worth $2.50. What the heck you going to do with that??

Since this was only 4 days after I received the item I figured I would not have a time problem. But they did not want to honor the refund, unless I paid for the return shipping charges back to China. The return policy is suppose to issue a RMA, a return merchandise authorization number, but Tmart would not give me one. Keep in mind I had a 10 minute (typing discussion) with them about the faulty product. They wanted me to take a video of the product and how it was being used. Who has time for that?. Tmart by far is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. Probably because it is a China based company

aprilc14
5/22/15

Excellent value for money. The article is quite good, quality price

bettys27
5/21/15

Great design. Looks durable. Great as a gift.Watch came in excellent condition with no damage!

laurar54
5/21/15

Worth buying for the lady,Just very beautiful-Excellent

bobr52
5/20/15

Do not order from here. I placed my order for a couple of things and after a week i contacted them. They said it was out of stock and i wanted a refund. I had to pay for the postage. I will file a fraud

roma627
5/20/15

Very nice item and shipping was fast.Good site for low Prices !

aimeeg2
5/19/15

I ordered a product from these people who are located in CHINA, because they advertised FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. Totally false! They had FED Express charge my card over $395, fraudulently! Had to dispute the charge with the credit card company. Be warned, do not do business with this company!!

bellnoi
5/19/15

Good product for the price.i give item for a gift. it is very lovely.

ailses
5/18/15

I bought it us a gift and the person who has it is very exited its a great watch.

dionys3
5/16/15

I like the item very much,The price of the item is nice !

christinec38
5/15/15

Just as advertised, really nice, the wife loves \'em. Highly recommended.

glamourzonez
5/15/15

i ordered the set of rings from this site and when i got them i was satisfied. totally what i had expected. so cute .

jordank31
5/14/15

This site is very good with cheap items and free shipping and the service there is also good.

juliel33
5/13/15

Ha llegado bien y muy rápido. Ahora si que es una maravilla doblar camisetas, jerseys, camisas, blusas... Es supercómodo y rápido al usar. Una vez usado lo guardas en cualquier sitio.

barbaraa29
5/13/15

This website they take care of work. Send reports when they ship items out . thanks tmart

bongd
5/13/15

I ordered a few items with tmart,, the customer service really sucks,, imbecile people,, very disappointed,, will never do business with this company again,,

paulan7
5/12/15

It seems good quality and fast delivery from China.

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: why my order ship from china i am buying from usa warehouse
2/26/15
Answer
jeffr539
A: I recommend to all not to buy one thing from this company - period! They are full of excuses.
4/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How come one of Tmart Online Suppor
said she can not change the price when i ask for Lowest Price Guarantee
here is copy of conversation with her
04:01 Your Question is 150407JMGJJD + i have found lower price other web retailer
04:01 Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
04:02 You are now chatting with Chen Winnie - Retails
04:02 Chen Winnie: Here is the Tmart Customer Service Center.
This is Winnie and it is my great honor to service you.

04:03 sang kim: thank you
04:04 sang kim: i just found lower price in dealsmachine.com
04:04 Chen Winnie: Do you mean that you want to cancel the order
04:05 sang kim: price match
04:06 Chen Winnie: We can not change the item price
04:08 sang kim: you can not match lower price from other store?
04:09 sang kim: lower price guarantee is not going to work here?
04:12 Chen Winnie: Yeah,we can not change it
04:16 sang kim: ok cancel my order please
04:19 Chen Winnie: Ok
04:19 Chen Winnie: I have canceled this order for you.
The refund will be finished in 1-2 business days.
Hope your kind patience

04:19 Chen Winnie: Is there any other things I can do for you?
04:19 Chen Winnie: I am sorry. If you don't have any other questions, I would like to leave this conversation to help other customers. Have a good day!Bye .
4/7/15
Answer
lusikk
A: it asked me to give it a photo of my credit card
what a scam
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

16 Coupons for Tmart

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Tmart to save!
Go to Tmart