US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

paulinej2

I am very pleased with the customer service and RMA service of TMART. (in 129 reviews)

changgew

I received my order from Tmart yesterday and I was amazed with the quality of the products I ordered. (in 352 reviews)

kirstenj

I wasn't sure if I should challenge the credit card transaction (I didn't use PayPal so I only had so much time ... (in 42 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

reysons
2/12/16

I ordered a mini quad copter from this site and it would never fly straight. Not only that, it can't even charge. I tried contacting TMart's "customer service" and they are horrible!!! They demanded that I sent them a video of the defective item. I tried to send it via email but the file is too big even when compressed, so I sent them a Drive link. They claimed the link did not work. So I sent them a direct insert and they claimed it did not work. Worst of all, both of my drives says that no one has even TRIED to access the link. When I asked advice on what would be the best way to send them the video they simply replied again that they "cannot" open the link. They are such a fraudulent company, why have they not been taken down yet? After doing more research I noticed that MANY other customers have been scammed by this website! How are they getting away with this??? Order #160204H3HHRB

charlesf48
2/8/16

I contacted the U,S, Postal Inspectors office today and send via email a compy of my complaint, which was accepted by the Post Office Inspectors Office in Fairfax, V. Two hours later I received a text showing that the money I sent for the item they never sent was put back on my credit card. It looks that these fraudsters do nto want legal trouble, I suggest that everyone who is scammed by them contact the Office of United States Postal Inspectors thru their local Post Office, with enough complaints they could be shut down, My ban will be giving me information on their banking contacts in the United States and will forward that to the office of the Attorney General in Virginia. These scammers will fold but only f they feel the heat, don't just write about their scams, be proactive and go after them, They have an Office in Brooklyn, New York which is listed in this site, provide that information to the Postal Inspectors and they will follow up. They have many criminal investigators who are only decicated to stopping fraud from companies that use the U,S, Post Office, so don't just vent, go after these scammers and get your money back like I did. Charles F. Front Royal, Va

glenb29
2/8/16

Ordered 3 products from this site. Products never shipped. I stumbled across this website and found contact information. I contacted them. They wanted me to send them pictures of all my credit cards, my driver's license, my passport, and more, said if they didn't get that info they couldn't ship my products. Forget that. This company is a scam. DO NOT BUY.

margaretm99
2/2/16

I ordered two guitars. They never arrived. Didn't give me a tracking # and has so far done nothing to correct or help the situation. Hasn't even responded yet. I can't afford to not get the guitars. Only reason I ordered them was bc I knew I could at least make what I paid for them if not more after I do them up. Need money desperately right now bc my family is in a tough situation financially. $65 lost with horrendous customer service that is close to impossible to get in touch with? Absolutely unacceptable. And why the hell do they refuse to provide a phone number? And why only allow a sentence or two to explain the enormity of hell my situation has been driving all over the city to different postal offices to see if someone can help me, and no one can bc tmart didn't provide me with a stupid tracking number.

alexc110
1/26/16

worst costumer service , think twice if you want to buy something from them
i wont recomment to any one
i bought some battery few hours later i contact them they are not working ,after a week back and fourth they give a option for a refund i said yes for a refund doesnt end there
few days later after i said yes to a refund , they said did you try deferent charger ,witch first thing i said i dont have another charger to try it , i went every retail store no one carry this type battery 18650 li-ion battery

jamesg166
1/24/16

Received part of my order late and damaged. I have a radio that doesn't work because the port to plug it in is broken. Still waiting for the rest of my order from December. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift. As was the radio that is broken. I'm going to contact the states attorney generals office and a civil attorney. This is fraud and theft by deception. The laptop fan not delivered yet either. But if you look at the status online it says it was delivered December 28th. No! It has not delivered! Just like the charging port for the phone... NOT delivered. You have my money and I have no product, and the product I have is broken!

Tip for consumers: do not buy from them!

felipep7
1/21/16

Be careful with this website and his poor costumer service.... they charged to my Paypal account and then changed my confirmed shipping address that is provide it by PayPal. Now they say that they will ship it to the wrong address. Nice way to take my money and pretend they are shipping the goods.

ramb14
1/19/16

all lies you do will not continue for long.. all your products quality is a bull sheet..

Tip for consumers: No support help for the product received.. for which battery will not last even for 3 hrs stand by time..

teresad20
1/19/16

Thank God I paid through PayPal. After tmart took the money out of my account I received a email requesting a picture of my credit card, a picture of my drivers license, my phone number and a copy of my Utility bill. Then when I emailed them back letting them know I had NO INTENTIONS of providing them with the requested information I then let them know someone should call me ASAP! The responding person said in their email "we have no phone service" . Then why did you request my phone number?! I filled a complaint with PayPal. And tmart is supposed to refund my 200.00 dollars.

nickb68
1/16/16

Yet another china-based web-site full of incompetent middlemen and bunch of lairs.
Don't waste your time and money. If you do, before buying any item - send them email asking if they have this particular item in stock. Otherwise you're destined to get a pile of meaningless emails and will wait who knows how long.
Just hit the "refund" button and leave.
Or better - don't even try to deal with this web-site. Most likely you will end up with "crap" item or empty-handed.

rowanj4
1/15/16

Put simply they don't do what they say they do. I ordered an item that didn't arrive. Any attempt to find out where it went was useless. I never got a refund.

The worst service of any company I have ever encountered in my entire life. Atrocious.

josephs144
1/7/16

I ordered mini neodymium magnet cubes about 3 weeks ago and still never received them

floydm20
1/5/16

Never shipped to me. Scam.

carmenv16
1/4/16

I paid expedited shipping it paying 30% extra of my purchase and it arrived same as free shipping because items stating shipped in 24hr took 5 day to ship. Customer service lied stating they already shipped and they didnt until 4 days later. They should know tracking number differentiates from label created and actual shipping day. Last items where badly packaged and they arrived damaged. And quality vs price is terrible. Will not buy from them again.

johnv86
1/2/16

Trying to give an objective, balanced, experienced based review, here.

Tmart sometimes has excellent buys; but you never really know what you are going to get, until you receive it. This includes repeat orders for the same item over time.

I and very close associates have dealt with Tmart for several years making numerous purchases with mixed results for overall satisfaction for both the products received and subsequent customer service. All of us are well experienced in dealing with Asian suppliers. We have usually been able to successfully handle any customer service matters with them, even though our communications are often via computer software translation.

Tmart seems to have a US warehouse in NJ, and an office in Brooklyn, NY, and an office (or apartment) in a very crowded part of mixed retail/residential Hong Kong, China. None of the Google Earth images of its physical addresses indicate the large, modern stocking retailer portrayed in its attractive web ads. Tmart often seems to be mostly a brokering, order taking/drop shipping operation. This may account for many product quality problems, where what one receives does not meet the specifications described in the ad that was ordered from.

Tmart seems to do business under several other names that (working from my memory) include names like (or similar to) N&K Trading, Yall Inc, Laptop Computer Parts Store, and possibly others. {Do some Internet business research for yourself.}

Our buying and customer service experiences have varied greatly over several years time. Late last Summer our unsatisfactory experiences reached a level that caused us to mostly stop ordering from this seller. The actual problems often seem to lie with Tmart's suppliers; but any merchant is responsible for what it advertises and sells.

It appears that few, if any Tmart persons, involved in interacting with customers read, write, speak, or understand USA English very well. This can make it very difficult for English only, USA customers (with limited cross cultural knowledge and experience) to have satisfactory customer service experiences.

We have had, over several years time, numerous instances of receiving broken or defective goods that obviously and provably have been previously sold and then returned to their NJ warehouse; then resold and shipped without being properly inspected to be both functional and in like new condition. Tmart has always satisfactorily resolved such problems when we complained with documented proof; but such problems simply should not happen in "mail order" type marketing. Returned goods (not identified and sold as such) should never be resold via "mail order"; but sold of in other ways.

Starting in likely the late Summer or early Fall of 2015, we received several obviously counterfeit goods of two well known USA Trademarked brands; as well as receiving goods whose component parts and specifications were significantly lower (about 50% lower) than what was advertised. These problems have caused us to drastically limit our buying from Tmart for the foreseeable future.

Customers who have to deal with any company's customer service department because the received goods are defective, counterfeit, or that are not even close to being as advertised; often cease to be customers.

Tip for consumers: We advise: (1) not to place orders for very expensive or Trademarked items. (2) not to place individual orders for a large quantity of a single specific item; even if a previous smaller order was satisfactory. Manufacturers may change, and part or all of what you actually receive from a large order, may not be satisfactory.
(3) Paying only with PayPal ® , which should afford you some consumer protection if you encounter some of the worst problems complained about at this site.

marlonm12
12/31/15

Ordered what was advertised as an SJ4000 camera only to receive a knockoff. Whenever I posted a review that said that it was a knockoff, I was notified that my review was accepted, but a month later, I still haven't seen my review published.

dougp23
12/26/15

Ordered a battery on Dec 20 to be shipped from the US. Website stated battery would be shipped in 24 hours. Paid for FedEx 2 day delivery so I would have by Christmas since this was for a present. Not hearing anything by Tues Dec 22, I e-mailed customer service with my order number. They would not provide me any info on my order until I provided a copy of my credit card, ID, passport, driving license and utility bill (sounded fishy to me). I e-mailed again on Dec 22; they responded that item not shipped. Wed Dec 23 they e-mailed me to give me a link to FedEx which showed that the item was picked up late afternoon on Dec 23 and would be delivered on Monday Dec 28. I then e-mailed requesting credit for FedEx charges since they did not send out in 24 hours. They responded refusing credit. I then sent an e-mail on Dec 24 requesting to be put in touch with a supervisor. Lily responded that she didn't have a supervisor. I wasted $18 on shipping and did not have the item for Christmas present. What a terrible experience!! I will never order from them again.

anonymousj6
12/23/15

I paid extra to have my order shipped early. Now, here it is almost Christmas and my order have not made it yet. Not only that but I tried tracking the order and the number they emailed me says there are 0 items...??? WHAT???!!!!

If the Better business bureau don't shut this illegal site down, other actions will need to be in place! THIS IS PREPOSTEROUS!!! Waay too many people have been fooled by this site. Something needs to happen and fast!

feliciag9
12/21/15

I placed an order for a violin and a viola. I did not notice my shipping address was not updated before I submitted the order. Immediately I started looking for a customer service number but did not see one but found the customer support. I sent them an email and they responded promptly saying no problem they can change the address. The next day I received an email stating unable to change because it is being shipped. I received an email from FedEx showing a label has been created but not shipped. I contacted FedEx and was told by a human that Tmart would have to edit the shipping. I was going back and forth but no change. The FedEx as super nice and told me to contact the post office in the area it was being shipped to, which I did. They were nice and forwarded the items to me and I received a couple of days after it arrived. I will never purchase anything else from this company because it is not worth the trouble. I received the violin and the strings were not attached. I am giving this as a Christmas gift so I had to watch a video to put them back correctly. Please go somewhere else and order if you value your hard earned money because this company is clearly run by idiots. I am going to make it my mission to post reviews anywhere I see this company name.

paulc184
12/20/15

Bought an item from them (SJ4000 Camera + backup battery ). Item arrived was of horrible quality and a clear knockoff, backup battery didn't even work.

Contacted them, no help. Made a claim through PayPal, no help. Blamed me for not looking at the pics close enough!?!?! To return had to pay return shipping and re-stock fee, because they sold me fake goods advertised as real. Would've lost money.

After many back-and-forths through PayPal they (T-Mart) went and changed the listing and removed "GENUINE" from the title!!!!

Stay away from these guys with all of your might. The deals may seem good, but they are NOT!!!!! Restrain yourself...

Worst website ever.. Scammers that will blame you, the customer.

Never got my money back, camera is in the trash. Lost well over $50.00 to these animals.

Never again. TMart should be ashamed.

Tip for consumers: RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL at these guys and their canned responses! I mean they have the same response to EVERY NEGATIVE REVIEW on here hahaha... That should tell you something right there.

Oh and the emails they sent me (non-stop BTW), had the same response.

ROBOTS. They don't care about customers, point blank.

Just please make my loss with something to me and stay away from these thief's...........

andrewm156
12/15/15

So I bought a relatively cheap 360 controller in late November and paid around £8 odds for it. The price was ideal but the delivery times were terrible, plus when I received the item it didn't even work! Now trying to contact them with a complaint their best course of action is leaving an email and they plan to get back within a day. After my email I got back telling me to clean the USB ports and try in another xbox they ignored the request for a return address. Just avoid this company completely, not worth the hassle.

jbstarionm
12/13/15

Totally bogus company. Received faulty goods which they wanted returned before they would refund money.. sent item back, 2 months later it was returned to me saying company moved ( they gave me the address). Then wanted me to resend it again to them. I did that & now i don't have the item, I'm out 2 lots of postage & they won't reply to emails...

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!

kennethl28
12/9/15

Do not buy from this site! It is a fraud!
They charged my cards 3 times. They promised on the check out and the email that the item will ship in 1 to 2 days, up to 7 days, I only see a shipping label, but nothing shipped out!

No customer service to help at all ! I was trying to request a refund, and they dont bother to reply.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!

haroldc20
12/5/15

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ENTIRELY TOO LONG SHIPPING WHEN YOU DO RECIEVE THE ORDER. I MADE AN ORDER ON SEPTEMBER 27TH THAT I RECEIVED AFTER A LONG DELAY THAT ONLY CONTAINED A PARTIAL SHIPMENT. AFTER ABOUT 50 EMAILS BETWEEN CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY FINALLY AGREED TO SHIP THE 3 MISSING ITEMS. AFTER MORE THAN 2 MONTHS I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE COMPLETE ORDER. THIS IS NOT A COMPANY I WILL DO BUSINESS WITH IN THE FUTURE.

lovelytmariej
12/5/15

Don't advertuse 24 hour shipping, then say 48 hours, then nothing afterwads. If I had on known it was going to take this long I would have just paid a bit more, and had a real tracking number sent to me to follow correctly. This is insane. I expected to recieve my belngings a few days ago. I am very disappointed.

rollingt
12/1/15

They cancelled my order because of a double order for the same product but they still have not refunded my money. Stay away from Tmart

alexandrai1
12/1/15

The delivery took 4 times more of the expected time, I had to answer 1000 of calls from the company about the delivery. And the best moment was when I was asked to pay 130 eur more or If no, only 80% of the price could have been returned. The customer service provided almost no help.

patrickh70
11/27/15

I bought a product that arrived disassembled with no instructions on how to put it together. It did not work. The booklet was in Chinese and translate into to terrible broken English. Just garbage. And they email you in broken English with no instructions on returning despite my demands that I just want a refund.

They keep emailing me the same dumb requests that are meaningless. I want to ship this garbage back without being force to pay for shipping this crap product.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from Tmart. You've been warned. I wish I was warned ahead of this nightmare.

stanb33
11/24/15

The advertisements are misleading, when I complained, they didn't understand what I was referring to - not the size of the backpack but the short child size straps. The second item came (a dash cam) came with a broken charger. And when using the USB cable to power the unit, the unit was frozen on a Chinese language screen. My opinion - poor ads and crappy merchandise.

leonardc16
11/22/15

11-25-15 Update: They have refunded my money to my PayPal Account. I am satisfied with the refund and time it took so I'm revising my negative review.

homayounc
11/20/15

I stayed away from Tmart for a year then i decided to give them another chance.i bought a remote control for my android tv box.it did not work i email customer service after about 5 emails back & forth ,now they want a video to see why the remote control does not work.a video. isn't that funny? they do not let you put a negative review on their site.also they tell you item coming from USA but after placing the order they will ship it from China,

johnv79
11/19/15

I ordered a battery for my laptop. The part was located 1hr. driving distance from my address. They sent it by FedEx and it took 4 days to arrive. FedEx handed it off the the USPS after holding it for 3 days. Unreal. I always have problems with FedEx delivery's. I need to remember to ask who's delivering before ordering.

karenw105
11/19/15

Trying to return ANYTHING is impossible but if you do get your order, the prices are great. Be forewarned you get what you pay for so if you are looking for quality, look elsewhere. If you are looking for cheap, this is the place.

bernardk13
11/18/15

I was informed a few months ago im a VIP i was told my order was on the way and given a tracker no.I have checked with Track17 and my local Post office they have no record i contacted Tmart 6 times they said its on the way or give it another week and several times i was told to check with post office.3 weeks ago i ordered same item from TomTop it arrived yesterday.So much for being a VIP (having spent $100s with them) i will never deal with them again.bernardjk

donnag43
11/15/15

I am aa police officerand I nended a few things at work. One, a battery for my laptop. An AC/D.C. cord for the lap top and I bought a vehicle dash cam. It took three weeks to get the camera. And when it came it was missing the dash mount but the plastic baggie was in the box for it just empty. The screen was very scratched to. The battery was no where compatible with my lap top as described. Not even close. The power cord was cheaply made and kept falling out of my lap top. I tried to send it all back but got a lot of grief. I spent alot of money with this co. Never again. If you do business with them your taking a big chance.

yaroslavb1
11/14/15

I bought in this store the Phantom 3 Advanced with the extra battery half a year ago and they still have not sent me all the parts of my order.
On may 14 I paid a quadrocopter with an extra battery on the site Tmart.com and 16 may came a letter from service@tmart.com:
"sku:14009774
we will ship out the product with only 1 battery on 2015-05-17 or 2015-05-18 firstly
Then for extra battery ,we will ship out extra battery on about 201--05-30
Do you agree with it ?"

I agreed and in the end, sending also had problems, after numerous altercations they send almost a month after the order, passing the time until 11 July.
Quadrocopter came to me quickly, but an extra battery they still didn't even try to send. Many times I corresponded with customer service "Tmart", but no further promises had not moved. After that there were a lot of conversations with them and the replies from them, mainly they stated that there is no battery available or promised to send it.

Last time I asked them in mid-September about the timing of the sending battery, by the time it was available on the website for a long time, to which I replied on September 24 from the address service@tmart.com:
"1505147SNAU8
Dear Valued Customer,
Thanks for your email; it is our honor to help you.
We have checked rest item still processing ,we will push our guy try their best to deal for you and ship it out then inform you via email .
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Belly
Service Team"

Has already passed half a year from the date of the order and almost two months from the date of their last promises, no notification of shipment or even the parcel I still have not received.

Make your own conclusions about this shop "Tmart"! Thanks!
Have a nice day!

15 Nov 2015
Continued

Yesterday I wrote a letter to customer service Tmart with compliments about my order is delayed for half a year and the question of when did I get my order completely.
To which I replied: battery is discontinued now
Full text of the letter:
"1505147SNAU8
14010078 is discontinued now, what about cancel and refund to you ?
lily
Service Team"

Next, go to their website and find the product in stock http://www.tmart.com/12.4V-4480mAh-Lithium-Battery-for-DJI-Phantom-3-Professional-Advanced-White_p328828.html

I wrote to them about this "misunderstanding" and offered to just send me a battery, because after waiting for half a year it makes no sense to retreat. Expect to continue.

akintundea
11/5/15

Tmart sent me a message after i posted my review regarding their disappointing services and i contacted them as i was ask to but up till now i still haven't gotten any response from them. The phone is not real and their email, no reply.
Don't fall for their tricks cos they are full of lies. Ove 4 months now still haven't gotten either my order nor my money.
What a big shame to Tmart.com

nathanc35
11/2/15

I waited 35 days to get an AC adapter for my computer. I was free shipping so no problem. When it finally arrived it didn't even work. So I emailed customer service and they got back with me within the day, but 9 emails later and they still will not give me a refund. First they want a description, then they want a better description, then they want pictures? It seems they are just trying to tire me out until i give up on getting my money back. I just wanted my money back for the broken product they sent me, it shouldn't be this hard.

jackieb37
10/30/15

Again this company, still lets its customers down, despite replying to my email on sitejibber when I tried to contact them with a view to sending back , the unsatisfactory goods still no forthcoming help from them, they are overpricing customers for items that are cheap and shoddy, they won't let you return anything without a return merchandise number that you can only get from them, and guess what they then never reply to any of your emails and you do not receive the return merchandise number to get your refund and you are stuck with substandard clothes that are poor quality, ill fitting and not worth the money you paid for them.

rg43
10/27/15

Have purchased many items from this company over the years. I have to use them sometimes, though reluctantly, because they have some items that I really need that I can't find elsewhere. Here is my experience, Slow shipping times on 80% of the orders. Even though they provide tracking numbers, it will not actually ship out until 3-4 days later, then by slow DHL.... When you finally do get the items approximately 20-30% don't work. Trying to return them is a lot of hassle. They're agents are all in china so you'll get broken english generic replies to everything.

I have nothing against China sellers, I've dealt with many great ones. However this company really makes them look bad.

They sell online under a lot of different names. This the company that makes people not want to buy online anymore.

jayt44
10/27/15

Tmart is one of the most con co. I have ever had dealings with. They sent my order to someone else and wanted me to pay to have it sent to or only give me 80 precent of what I paid

jimc117
10/23/15

I purchased a battery for my laptop inspiron N5030,when it arrived it did not work,contacted Tmart and they send a list of laptops it did fit alas my model was not on list ? but it was previously, I sent them a copy of my sales invoice it clearly states that it fits my laptop, they then sent me instructions to go through with my laptop after trying for a few days it still never worked, contacted them again and they are now telling me I ordered the wrong product??? despite my model being on invoice and still on their website.
please be aware and do not fall into this scam,stay well clear of them.
Update.. just received this email from Tmart.. Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your email; it is our honor to help you.
151009D4JRGR,
We'd like to tell you that the item is divided into many categories.

And the one you bought cannot used for your computer.

YOu can check it in the website.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

May
Service Team

below is their sales invoice which clearly states the battery fits an Inspiron N5030..

Here is the details of your order:
Order #: 151009D4JRGR
Order Date: Friday 09 October, 2015

Items

Price

QTY

Total

New Li-ion Battery for Dell Inspiron 15R N5010 14R N4110 N5030 M5030 M5010 N5040
SKU: 83004933-001 £14.26 £14.26
Sub-Total: £14.26
UK Free Shipping: £0.00
Order Total: £14.26

What more proof do I need? but they wont honour a refund ???Please do not purchase anything from these fraudsters!!!

Update 28/10/2015, after I posted my review on sitejabber I received another email from Tmart they contacted me and offered me refund or re send another battery, I opted for refund and I can now confirm I have received this refund.
just a pity it took so long,but at least they refunded me.

vijayc3
10/18/15

This site seems to be a fraud operating from china...
i ordered a charger for my laptop....
and the next day i get a mail saying that my item is shipped on 31st dec 1969..
it is totally a fake site..
do think 100 times before buying anything from the site

terrym75
10/5/15

I just placed a order from Tmart and they said it was shipped ! I got No Tracking Number only a email that said it was shipped ! I don't know how it was shipped who the carrier is ! NOTHING ! I will never get Anything from these people again ! ! !

toshihirot
9/30/15

this company just steals money from you.
item not delivered, doesn't reply to your message.
absolutely disgusting just don't buy anything from here

herbt1
9/25/15

I have purchased from T-mart for years with satisfaction so I recommended the SJ4000 Action Cam. to a friend. He bought two and gave me one. They were both junk FAKES.
Horrible Video Quality. Horrible Battery, Not what was advertised. No firmware upgrade capability. Cheap plastic parts. I own a real SJ Camera and this is total junk compared to the real item. It is not worth the trouble to get a refund so my friend just wants to eat the loss. But you should not go through this Fake Crap. Don't buy from T-mart. THIS IS A FAKE! They have lost me as a customer because I figure everything they sell is probably a FAKE.

christinal46
9/24/15

I ordered a moon in my room night light $15 value for my son and the tracking showed that i received it, but i didn't. I checked with my neighbors and i found out that the neighbor across the street received it. The neighbor told me that the shipping information was damaged and they couldn't make out the name or address, so they took it to the post office. The post office has no record of it after the delivery to my neighbor (tge tracking shows that they delivered it to me, but didn't). Part of the tracking was Fedex and they have no record of it after the delivery to my neighbor either. After many horribly inconsiderate emails from Tmart telling me to contact the post office and Fedex for proof that i didn't receive it, which i did, i can't for the life of me figure out how that's even possible. No one has record of this package and i absolutely didn't receive it. I will never order from this company again and i just had to pay another $15 for a night light for my son again from Ebay because Tmart isn't willing to do anything for me. The worst customer service experience i've ever had. I worked customer service for many years and this company should be put out of business because they don't even know the meaning of "Customer Service."

declanw4
9/23/15

Ordered a GPS for holiday at the start of August, 8 weeks later item has not been delivered and Tmart refuse a refund. They claim non delivery because they don't know the local postage system. Rediculous.

danm110
9/21/15

After having a little rant how unsatisfied I was with dealing with this company, they issued a replacement before recieving the old broken product & have received it today. They sent me a delivery label so I didn't need to pay postage which was brilliant but, the staff won't give you full information such as tracking number for new one as they said there wasn't one. They also asked the tracking number of the one I sent back, I gave it them 2 twice before they picked up on it on the 3rd time of telling them so communication wasn't great, but quick to receive a new one after I sent product on 23/09 & received a new one 28/09 & there was a weekend in between. Overall I'm pleased.

shielas4
9/20/15

I ordered a clarinet. TMart's order system put in the wrong address, so the package was sent back to TMART. I was told I had to pay to reship the package to me, so I paid. Then I was told the item is out of stock. I asked them to just reship my package back to me, but they wouldn' t do it. Then they offered me an 80% refund for an item I never received. They are corrupt thieves. Not surprising for a Chinese company. Stay away from this site.

34 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
4 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Coupons for Tmart

Russian Tmart Deals!
Expires: July 23, 2017
Get Deal
No coupon code needed
Shop now at Tmart to save!
Go to Tmart