US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

benjiu

The customer service was AMAZING and answered every single one of my many questions. (in 109 reviews)

missr

It's only 3 days late...but for godsake, it was coming from Hong Kong to England in the Christmas post!!! (in 27 reviews)

mikalais1

Order marked as shipping within 1-10 days after paid. (in 313 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aprilc14
5/22/15

Excellent value for money. The article is quite good, quality price

bettys27
5/21/15

Great design. Looks durable. Great as a gift.Watch came in excellent condition with no damage!

laurar54
5/21/15

Worth buying for the lady,Just very beautiful-Excellent

bobr52
5/20/15

Do not order from here. I placed my order for a couple of things and after a week i contacted them. They said it was out of stock and i wanted a refund. I had to pay for the postage. I will file a fraud

roma627
5/20/15

Very nice item and shipping was fast.Good site for low Prices !

aimeeg2
5/19/15

I ordered a product from these people who are located in CHINA, because they advertised FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING. Totally false! They had FED Express charge my card over $395, fraudulently! Had to dispute the charge with the credit card company. Be warned, do not do business with this company!!

bellnoi
5/19/15

Good product for the price.i give item for a gift. it is very lovely.

ailses
5/18/15

I bought it us a gift and the person who has it is very exited its a great watch.

dionys3
5/16/15

I like the item very much,The price of the item is nice !

christinec38
5/15/15

Just as advertised, really nice, the wife loves \'em. Highly recommended.

glamourzonez
5/15/15

i ordered the set of rings from this site and when i got them i was satisfied. totally what i had expected. so cute .

jordank31
5/14/15

This site is very good with cheap items and free shipping and the service there is also good.

juliel33
5/13/15

Ha llegado bien y muy rápido. Ahora si que es una maravilla doblar camisetas, jerseys, camisas, blusas... Es supercómodo y rápido al usar. Una vez usado lo guardas en cualquier sitio.

barbaraa29
5/13/15

This website they take care of work. Send reports when they ship items out . thanks tmart

bongd
5/13/15

I ordered a few items with tmart,, the customer service really sucks,, imbecile people,, very disappointed,, will never do business with this company again,,

paulan7
5/12/15

It seems good quality and fast delivery from China.

carola44
5/7/15

Good site for low Prices ! Excellent online chat service. All around great experience!

bnmk
5/6/15

Beautiful earrings! My wife loves \'em. Very elegant, just as advertised.

abbyw10
5/6/15

works great. lights up very bright. So far so good make the yard, garden look very nice

kkyx
5/5/15

Great product worked perfect ! Everything went smooth, I would definitely recommend this site.

wiland
5/5/15

Bought one tmart item as a gift for my son. He loved it.Great !

brianr65
5/1/15

Tmart is a disgrace! I ordered something in late November of last year and it took about a month for them to tell me that it was out of stock. I had the option to wait until it was back in stock or change my order. I waited about another month or 2 and it never came back in stock. I finally decided to get in contact with Tmart by their only means of a webchat. They were nice, OK. I changed my order to something similar, requiring a partial refund because the new item was cheaper. I was promised that it would take about 1 week for it to arrive and ship. It's been 2 months since that date, the item never shipped and just today (May 1st 2015) I asked for my refund. Now, I just hope they will actually give me the rest of my money since they so kindly held on to it for 2 months without doing a single thing with my new order. 1 week my ass.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from Tmart.

jennfiers
4/30/15

i bought a standard AC adapter for my iphone5. I have tried this with several outlets and it doesn't allow charge of my iphone. It appears to plugin correctly and showing the charging lighting bolt but % power never goes up. When I take the USB cord out and plug it into my laptop the phone charges so the adapter is bad. I have already gotten the run around from tech support on a lighting to 30pin adapter that doesn't support audio. They wouldn't send a new one but gave me points so I can waste more $$ so I'm done with tmart. Buyer beware you get what you pay for I guess. Incidentally, when I tried to post this on tmart.com as a review the submit button wouldn't work. How clever!! I think this whole company is a scam and they go for low $ orders and then just outlast you on the complaint side

vivim
4/30/15

Found a link to your store on Youtube. Will make shopping here and enjoy the shopping! Best Regards!

gracel26
4/28/15

I placed a 32GB memory stick pen last week,although its port was loose sometimes,but it worked well most of the time;still deserves the price.

yeds
4/28/15

I had an issue with a flashlight that I had purchased, I contacted the support center. the service tech was prompt and courteous. She resolved my problem

hlz1
4/28/15

A great sharpener....better than expensive sharpeners out there. I just love it....

zoem5
4/27/15

This copter is fun I'm a first time flying . The best 17 bucks spent . It's good practice for when I get my bigger copter in the. Next months thanks tmart

atens
4/24/15

Tmart have a good collection of items and at amazing price.Although the free shipping takes long 25-30 days but its worth the wait.

zkl
4/23/15

The price is reasonable and the product is really good, it arrived in good condition. I will buy again and again

annal67
4/23/15

Bought a lamp on Tmart because of the prices, the product was very very flimsy and cheap quality. I would pay a couple times the price to get something that feels like a lamp.

wdz
4/22/15

Cheaper than the last place I was ordering from and the shipping is way better. High quality product with nice looking packaging.

kunj1
4/22/15

"the treatment is very professional'm entirely satisfied highly recommend this store"

pent4
4/21/15

"I've ordered multiple items from Tmart all of them arrived intact and in working condition. In my opinion they're one of the best Chinese retailer sites."

kityl
4/21/15

These are so great for my nail art. I'm happy with the colors I received.

vivia303
4/21/15

They have great products, prices are very good and very fast shipments.
excellent"

beittlek
4/20/15

I received my order today, and it looks very nice and works great, I will be doing more business with your guys.

jikez1
4/20/15

Overall I can say that though not the best, but it is a great set especially considering the price.

jkq
4/20/15

I like shopping by TMART, because I can find there almost anything I can imagine for affordable prices.

jeffs97
4/20/15

"I had bought a bluetooth dongle via Tmart. In a short time I took my product. It ?s very good and great product. I am very satisfied with it. Highly recommended!

candys10
4/17/15

Good quality objects at cheap prices. Photos are usually very faithful to the true object. Very good customer service and prompt replies if you have a query or complaint. Very much recommended :) Thank you for your service

mikin2
4/17/15

This is the first time i bought on-line, at the beginning, i was a little bit worried about the quality of the item. But after receiving it, i just feel comfortable about the goods.This experience makes me have more confidence in on-line shopping.

makobs
4/17/15

Bought many items,Regarding the delivery time on average its from 30 to 50 days,The quality is great

senss
4/16/15

I like to thank you for your excellent service. My order 4976100 was as stated, service fast and arrived in time.
I don't hesitate to recommend you with ma family and friends

sallyk9
4/16/15

It takes a little long time to get items, but i'm aware of that...but All in all i have been very pleased with the gadgets which i have recived.

emilyc46
4/15/15

I bought some clip on fish-eye lenses and wide angle lenses for my iPhone. It works great and came quickly to Canada. Not to mention that the product is a great quality! Highly recommend!

elenab7
4/14/15

I have a great experience with shopping on TMART, Shipment to the Germany takes 3-4 weeks,Great products low price...

julyk
4/14/15

Worth buying. As for now, I am absolutely satisfied with my purchase. It works like a charm.

joeys30
4/14/15

"Great store with big veriety on RC hobby items.
Good prices and good customer service"

mitha2
4/14/15

my number one online shopping site!!! i love it, i been happy customer for over a year. Great customer service. Product has very good quality, you get what you paid for and even better.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: why my order ship from china i am buying from usa warehouse
2/26/15
Answer
jeffr539
A: I recommend to all not to buy one thing from this company - period! They are full of excuses.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How come one of Tmart Online Suppor
said she can not change the price when i ask for Lowest Price Guarantee
here is copy of conversation with her
04:01 Your Question is 150407JMGJJD + i have found lower price other web retailer
04:01 Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
04:02 You are now chatting with Chen Winnie - Retails
04:02 Chen Winnie: Here is the Tmart Customer Service Center.
This is Winnie and it is my great honor to service you.

04:03 sang kim: thank you
04:04 sang kim: i just found lower price in dealsmachine.com
04:04 Chen Winnie: Do you mean that you want to cancel the order
04:05 sang kim: price match
04:06 Chen Winnie: We can not change the item price
04:08 sang kim: you can not match lower price from other store?
04:09 sang kim: lower price guarantee is not going to work here?
04:12 Chen Winnie: Yeah,we can not change it
04:16 sang kim: ok cancel my order please
04:19 Chen Winnie: Ok
04:19 Chen Winnie: I have canceled this order for you.
The refund will be finished in 1-2 business days.
Hope your kind patience

04:19 Chen Winnie: Is there any other things I can do for you?
04:19 Chen Winnie: I am sorry. If you don't have any other questions, I would like to leave this conversation to help other customers. Have a good day!Bye .
4/7/15
Answer
colint7
A: This shows a very unprofessional person that does not listen to their customers. The response you should have got "is would you like a discount on the product that you where referring too" customer service did not listen too at all. I would not buy again from this company if it was me in that situation.
4/8/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

18 Coupons for Tmart

Tmart Deals & Free Shipping!
Expires: June 6, 2015
Get Deal
No coupon code needed
Shop now at Tmart to save!
Go to Tmart