US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

benjiu

The customer service was AMAZING and answered every single one of my many questions. (in 93 reviews)

mikes186

They told me to wait for 45 days because it was coming from Asia. (in 25 reviews)

mikalais1

Order marked as shipping within 1-10 days after paid. (in 259 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lisaf56
12/19/14

I love Tmart! They have the best products at a fraction of the retail cost. I have only had one issue with an item and they immediately replaced the item. Very easy to order & to deal with. I would reccomend them to anyone...and I do.

pissedo28
12/18/14

Tmart's check out system changed my address (twice) and sent two of my orders to somewhere else in the state.
Online support is poor. Good luck getting someone to chat with you before you get timed out of the system.
Their reply about resending my orders after they get a "Return to Sender" notice (because that is the best option I have to hope for at this point) is that I need to pay another $3 per order to ship them to the right address.
They have already taken enough of my money. I will not give them more.
Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, you get a bad review online.

codrutm
12/17/14

I've just purchased 7 led bulbs (E27 9W 800-900 Lumen 2500-3000K Warm White Light P38 LED Spotlight Bulb (85-265V) and 3 of 7 do not work at all. They are new but they seem to have electronic problems. It is frustrating to find out that Tmart Return Policy is 30% of the purchase to return the products for refund. The Customer Service guy took forever to respond and he said this is the company's policy. So I should have had to pay $40 to return the package on top of ~$150 for defective products. This is definitely my last time ever shopping with these guys. They are cheap but sometimes you are going to pay more than in the local store for stuff that doesn't work. Sorry but they suck.

Tip for consumers: Do Not buy from Tmart if you want quality products. At the end, you'll pay close to what's in the local store for far worse quality.

brendam33
12/17/14

i really like to shop here because they have so many things you dont see normally in stores, its unique web site. not only that its hella cheap.!! i live in the U.S (california) and the only problems ive experienced is the delivery time from HONG KONG to here. Its SUCKS. I have used your LIVE SUPPORT and was totally satisfied with the info i received, but no more than satisfied. IF MORE PEOPLE USED ENGLISH YOU WOULD BE A BETTER SITE

Tip for consumers: IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM I SUGGEST YOU TRY USING THEIR LIVE SUPPORT SYSTEM FIRST, BUT BE PATIENT SOMETIMES IT TAKES A FEW MINUTES.

lottiep
12/16/14

If I could put no stars I absolutely would!

I ordered a product more than 3 weeks ago now and although the tool the money straight out of my account that day I received no confirmation email and no shipping or tracking information. 3 Weeks on and i am still without the product or confirmation/shipping info and have had two live chats with customer representative. Neither one could resolve the problem, both promising emails and information would be sent to my email but neither following through. When I told the second person I still hand't received any information after they said they would send it they said I'm sure your parcel will be with you soon but I need to close the chat now. So just finished the conversation with yet again no resolution. I am currently awaiting my 3rd live chat now.

I have now read all the other reviews and It's obviously a scam. They won't tell me where my parcel is or any other details I am now going directly to my bank and sorting it out this way.

STAY CLEAR AND DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE WE ALL DID

brandonb45
12/15/14

Horrible I mean horrible customer service received a tablet and two days after it wouldn't hold a charge. It was always freezing or just randomly going to black screen contacted customer support informing them I wanted my money back and to give me shipping info and all they replied with was how to fix the problems and none or it worked so i replied again saying still broken and never got a reply! Horrible company they will steal your money and not let you return anything!

Tip for consumers: Dont buy from them stick with amazon or WalMart online. Please dont waste your time or money.

marionm28
12/14/14

Received shipment on time, but solar lights did not work. Spent 30 minutes online with customer help (giant pauses between each response). They said I would receive an email to help. The email told me where the on/off switch was! I replied to the email that I had tried everything and that the lights were not working. I received this answer "To provide more efficient service, our mail service has been closed since November 19th, 2014. You can contact our live supporters whenever you need." Hardly a move towards efficiency, especially during the Christmas period. I then tried twice to speak to them through their customer service live chat. I waited half an hour on both occasions while the line of customers waiting trickled down to about three, only to get kicked out of line each time with the message that the assistants were busy. Seems too much like crookery to me. All I needed was a return shipping label, but there is nowhere to go to get it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Tip for consumers: Just don't!

adamp34
12/13/14

I have not been able to get through to customer service. Online seems like the only way and I sit and wait for 45 minutes...then I get kicked out of the chat. I purchased a black Friday camera special that they ran and paid in full. I never got anything. No email. No tracking number. Since they sometimes read this...tmart....email me...aj2price@hotmail.com...I would post phone number...but too many crazy ppl.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them.

bartd19
12/11/14

I have bought many times from Tmart and It always come with good quality. They gave you also A wonderful warranty. And don't forget that the shipment is free!! I love buying on Tmart. :)

Tip for consumers: Do not order if you can't wait.

kirillp
12/9/14

Good shop of Chinese goods with greate choiсe, normal prices and guarantee. Work with them more than a year.

pontifexm
12/9/14

actually, tmart is good online store if:

- you're buying less than $5
- you only buy 1 item
- you don't mind product quality
- you don't mind to wait more than 30 days (that is a processing time, not shipping time, add another 30 days minimum for shipping time)
- you are not dropshipping to time sensitive markets like ebay or amazon.
- your middle name is "lucky"

I am an ebay seller, I get to know tmart while searching for an alternate dropshipping supplier. And by far, tmart is the worst business partner ever. I encountered many problems with my customers on ebay due to tmart. Do not be fooled by their 24 hours processing time promises, all my orders are marked as shipped after 1 week minimum. My record is 45 days of ordered items still in "processing" status on tmart.

Also they claimed to have warehouse in US, it's a lie. Upon receiving an order from US customer with a good profit, I ordered from their so-called "US warehouse" despite it has higher price, hoping that my customer can get their goods faster, that order still take days in processing and my customer does not receive it after 30 days.

Some cases including "out of stock" issue. tmart will not tell you if they are out of stock, they will accept your money, and your order will appear as "waiting" or "processing" even after weeks. That "out of stock" item also still appear on their site, waiting for another victims.

So instead of getting profits in doing business with tmart, I actually losing money because I have to refund my customers, some due to long waiting time (more than 30 days), some due to quality of the products.

Still lucky enough to not get negative feedback on ebay, but I was done with tmart.

Tip for consumers: It is easy to spot fake 5 stars reviews, just sort all 5 stars reviews and it will show you most people give 5 stars are only ever wrote 1 review, moreover, if you click on the reviewer, their review are the same time as their registration date. C'mon guys, no one is going to bother registering on sitejabber just to give 1 positive review to an online store?

bw33
12/8/14

I have bought from Tmart several times. I've always been happy with the product and the
service. I will definately buy from them again. The prices are very reasonable.

pepan
12/8/14

I like this shop, they have really nice prices and you can get almost anything from them. Even when my stuff didn't arrive they sent me completely new thing!

Tip for consumers: Eletronic tinkerers, ...

chriss216
12/8/14

I have always had great experience with Tmart my items are as good as the more expensive counterparts. I look forward to order more items from Tmart. High Quality Products

Tip for consumers: Always look for the deals

dietmarg
12/8/14

Nimmt defekte Ware nicht zurück ... löscht meine E-mail-Adresse für den Chat, antwortet nicht auf E-Mails

filipeg
12/7/14

Sou Cliente T3 graças a grande qualidade do site, poucas as vezes que tive problema e todos foram solucionados, Tmart oferece o melhor preço em comparação com as concorrências e ainda é de total confiança. Sou cliente certo.

laurac67
12/6/14

They can take a while for delivery (roughly 3-4 weeks) But there products are incredible they have a great range of things available and there is something for everybody. I myself have just got an eye-shadow palette from there website and it is lovely and there was no damage to the palette either. Great service I can not wait to buy more things

Tip for consumers: Good things come to those who wait

colint7
12/6/14

Hello, this online shopping site is okay but very slow in delivering sometimes but going too www.onemightyshop.com is very good with customer service and delivery compared too TMART.COM I would say I rather go to www.onemightyshop.com then these guys.

Tip for consumers: If you want a good and reliable service go to www.onemightyshop.com they have thousands of products you will love compared to www.tmart.com

maciejn
12/5/14

Great site, many inexpensive products from reptutable manufacturers, and you can't beat free shipping!

tomb122
12/5/14

When they ship products, they are ok. Sometimes they don't ship, don't tell you why but tell you the items will ship in 2-3 days, for THREE MONTHS!.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect your item to show up any time. Expect 2-3 months, if they deliver early, be happy.

alexb91
12/5/14

I have bought many times from Tmart and I suggest this website for most required items including electronics, household items, gadgets and much more. And moreover, shipping is free!!!

andriyd
12/5/14

The site is good. He, like other sites - has its disadvantages. I am a customer of this site for more than 2 years. During this time there were no serious problems. There were delays with delivery, but usually everything came on time. Occasionally there are good discounts on some products. Overall, I can advise this site, especially during discount.

ferp
12/4/14

Great shop, greats products, nice Price, free shipping.

All is good. Probably isn´t the fastest shop, but it´s near the best online shop for certains products

davidg131
12/4/14

I don't get all the negative reviews, shipping is not the fastest, we all know that, but it's free. You are given the option to pay for additional and faster shipping services. Also, the quality is good, and the price of most items is really low.
Customer service doesn't have a problem with returns, or money back, or helping you with the issue you may have.

angelm35
12/4/14

Despite all the negative reviews I have read about Tmart... I must say that I really haven't had problems with them.

Yes, sometimes you do have to wait 30-60 days for items to arrive from their internationl warehouses, of which I have decided to ONLY order items that ship from US Warehouses.

Other that I really like ordering from them! Have received numerous items that I really could have bought locally (Walmart), but found the same item on Tmart, for less than 1/2 the price... and with Free shipping!

Tip for consumers: If living in the USA... Look for "Ships from US Warehouse". . . delivery takes a long time from international warehouse.

augustineb11
12/2/14

When I received my dress a couple of weeks ago from Tmart.and for the price there are some great bargains. Quality still amazes,GREAT!!

vinnyr
12/2/14

The worst customer services team I have ever met. I brought over $800 New Zealand dollars worth of goods over 3-4 different orders as I was attracted by the price and Tmart was recommended by a friend. They took my money no problem with that part.

But problem starts when you receive a faulty product completely broken. During the live chat you will get agents (you don't know if they are even real names or not) with the live name Chen Cherry, Li Tonia, Wang Cimer, Li Tony, Wu Sweeties, Qu Stacey, Xie Scorch and you will find all their reply is more or less the same. It is as if it is an automated Chinese/some Asian language to English converter. Then you as a English speaker type your issue they would respond with totally something else.

It took me 5 attempts to get my damaged items added to my new order. I am still not sure if I am going to get it.

I strongly recommend to all English speaking countries not to buy from TMART and best to rely on your local retailer - even if more expensive.

Tip for consumers: My advise it please do not buy from this site. If your product has an issue or is out of stock they will offer you Tmart points rather than money back. Very Dodgy outfit!

emmanuelh11
12/1/14

I bought two wrist watches from tmart with this order number 141011RHDGUK. I wait effortlessly to receive these product. I later got them tracked to know they whereabout, but the malaysia post service posted that it has been delivered. I complained to Tmart but they were less concern. sales involve paying for product and receiving it. But for me this was not the case. It is free shipping but shipping off your money to them. I thought they will ask the courier service and get back to me or get me a refund but of such since i dont have any business with courier service though i made frantic effort to recover my goods from them but to no avail. They are bad and please never buy from them that i will never do forever. I have bought many goods from aliexpress.com and i received all in good time. Please fellow online shoppers beware and be warned.

tracym46
12/1/14

This is the worst company I have ever bought from, they do not respond to any emails, i bought led bulbs they all blew up. Headphones they sent wrong ones, cannot get a reply from them

Tip for consumers: Please stay well away their items can be dangerous.

sdfdss1
11/28/14

Tmart has the worst customer service so far I spent 2 hours trying to get connected to online chat and when I finally did the person on the other end just ignored me they would not answer any questions or anything the only thing that they said was welcome to Tmart online chat my name is... I waited 20 min an that person never spoke to me, then I had to restart online chat again and waited for 45 min and the message in that window came up sorry we're busy go to home page. Really?? that's the worst customer service yet.

Tmart products is very good however I feel that they're practices are questionable every time they have a super deal on something the site either crashes or there is a system error those preventing you from getting that deal, this happened to me few time and the recent one is this black Friday sales on November 27th I tried to buy the 7" tablet that was on sale and the system locked me out and it took way too long to wait for online help, and on November 28th after waiting 4 hours for the sale to start I was able to get two items in my shopping cart the tablet and mp3 player only when I went to check out would you know I got an system error message and it said site no available so when I finally was able to get back in the items were not in my shopping cart and off corse they were sold out, so once again after 1.5 hours waiting for online chat I get the message sorry we're busy go to home page.
I'm not sure what's going on but I'm starting to feel that this is done deliberately so people can't buy these items specially since you offer 3 of the items but have a 3 hours sale time if there are only 3 items why is the sale going for 3 hours ?

Tip for consumers: don't waist your time with the hot deal I believe they use them to lure people in and customer service? forget it you'll never get it

benjaminp21
11/28/14

I bought a phone (CUBOT CT72+). After checking it i discovered that the GPS reminded 3 times in description doesn't exists. In description is specified "GPS Yes, built in, also support A-GPS". Twice i left a review about but was not accepted (?). I spent 1hour and half in chat. After 25 minutes i was returned to the main page, after other 27 minutes i spent 30 minutes chating with a person having no idea that "BUILT IN" mean GPS hardware must be inside. This phone support only A-GPS (is not for navigation). I told him that in other sites as ebay is not GPS and at least the site must correct the description but nothing. If is not a fraud is inexact information but i didn't received for my money what i ordered and i really want to know why they don't correct the error and hide my reviews. It's this fair trading ?

Tip for consumers: Before ordering check other sources and verify the offer. Maybe is cheap but if is not what you expect better to not buy. And a good site must have not only products and shipping but customer service and not robots without knowledge answering buyers.

pamelal14
11/25/14

I love the clothes of Tmart! I receive a dress so lovely, the review is on my blog www.pamlepletier.com

davidk109
11/24/14

I ordered some items because of the low prices and free shipping. I live in Hong Kong and many Chinese companies won't ship free to HK. My products are shiped in a couple of days, but I can't trace my order on the shipping company website (invalid order number). Then, a couple of weeks later, I get a notice that my packages have been returned because no one would sign for them. Thing is, I'm home most of the time and there are 24 hour guards there that could sign for a package. There was no notice of delivery of any kind. They then ask for $3 to reship the item or they will give me an 80% refund. After spending an hour or two on "live chat", trying to get a full refund, I decided not to waste any more time and learn from my mistake. Their prices are low, but the operations seems a little shady. Buyer beware.

Tip for consumers: Look at other China websites (DHgate, AliExpress) and make sure similar items have free shipping to your country. I have had good experiences with these sites. Then, if you think it's a good deal; roll the dice and order from them.

andrewb99
11/17/14

Order #: 14100683R4P5
Order Date: Monday 06 October, 2014
4/4 Natural Acoustic Violin & Case & Bow & Rosin for Violin Beginner
Order Total: £32.75

This item was dispatched and received by me, but was found to be faulty.

I contact their online help service and received RMA# HF1410110008 and returned the item to the depot that dispatched it to me. This was posted to them on Saturday 11 October, 2014
This depot was in the UK.

I kept a receipt of the return postage and their depot confirmed the received the returned order. A copy of the postage receipt was also posted in an online chat with their helper. The postage cost was returned to my account as promised.
(PayPal status: Refunded @ 18:39:46 Oct 12, 2014 PDT Trans ID:7EX47885BR6169005
Amount: -9.82 GBP)

I later received an email to confirm that the depot in the UK had dispatched my replacement item on the Tuesday 14th October.
Order#: 14100683R4P5, my order was being shipped to me from the depot in the UK.

On the Wednesday 15th October 2014, I received a package from the depot in the UK

The package I received was marked as Order #LF14101318722 and was not a violin but a back support for a car seat (probably, I’m guessing as I did not order it)

After contacting their support 10 times, I still not received the violin and would like a full refund or immediate dispatch of a functioning violin from the depot in the UK

Now its the 17th Nov and I feel no closer to getting my refund even though I have contacted LIVE help and spoke to 10 different operatives, who all seem to say I will get a refund within 24 to 48 hours.

Initially I was impressed with the speed of the delivery and thought it merely misfortune that the violin had a loose peice rattling inside. Was also impressed with the refund of the postage. but receiving something I did not order and trying to get them to understand that I now want a refund is proving a struggle

anat119
11/6/14

great product, fast delivery.

michelc8
11/6/14

I purchased a gooseneck kitchen faucet in January 2014. It was stiff to turn on and off but I thought maybe it was because it was new. About 2 weeks ago I went to turn it on and the handle just flopped and I no longer could get hot water! I am alone and very easy on my belongings. My prior faucet was over 10 years old. It still worked but was leaking and I wanted was a gooseneck. It's obvious this was faulty manufacturing, but because I'm beyond the 180 warranty they're unwilling to replace the faucet. I will never deal with Tmart again.

Tip for consumers: Pathetic customer service! Buy local to save yourself future nightmares. Total waste of money! Who wants to go through the work of installing a faucet only to have to replace it LESS THAN 1 YEAR LATER!

jonw36
11/5/14

Tmart has shipped me a camera that is in Pal format instead of NTSC. Furthermore the receiver for the camera has damage as does the packaging from shipping. Tmart tried to offer me a discount if I wanted to keep the item. An item that I can not use... They now want me to pay for shipping and have offered me up to 30% of the items value in return for me paying for shipping. Their so called customer satisfaction guarantee is a joke people. Tmart and companies like them give online shopping a bad reputation. Sadly they are everywhere. To date I have had problems with every company head quartered in China. Go figure. They deserve the comments they get. Steer clear is all I can offer.

**UPDATE** Nov.18,2014

Having used Paypal to make this payment, I started and escalated a claim against Tmart. Tmart failed to respond to Paypal's request for they're side of the issue. Paypal gave me a full refund!! Funny how Tmart responded to this posting in only a day or two but couldn't find the time in ten days to respond to Paypal who holds the purse strings. Speaks for itself doesn't it? Don't you just love how Tmart handles their customers? Numerous emails, multiple photos as per Tmart's request prior to my posting here, yet they would have you (the reader) think that they need more information to assist me. For the record, I responded to their request email directly saying they have all the info already and just need to review it. They never replied or attempted to make any further contact. If anyone reading this is doing so before shopping with these guys? YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! Nothing, nothing about this company comes close to being a satisfactory experience.

Tip for consumers: Spend your money elsewhere!!!

luked17
11/2/14

They sold me a counterfeit Plantronics M50 headset. It came in a Plantronics package and has a logo on it, but it's missing the details on the back and it has a different "ID" when I attached it to my phone. I got my money back thankfully after a bit of hassle. Be careful!

simonw39
11/1/14

I purchased a 6604_4 Channel CCTV_DVR security system for just $75 (without hardrive).
My intention was to install a 250Gig PC hardrive i had spare.

I assembled the unit okay and the essential things seemed to work, i have purchased
Chinese surveillance recorders before and was aware that many of the extra features like
the recording schedule and GUI interface simply don't work very well, if at all. But at $75,
who cares? so long as it records!. Unfortunately the unit 'recorded' for only a few
days. You see -- the standard hardrive you have in a PC is-not designed for continuous
recording. You must have a SURVEILLANCE GRADE hardrive designed specifically for a security system.
I didn't know that! there is nothing in the documentation or the advertisement to indicate
that a special hardrive is required.

It took me months to troubleshoot and i had to take the risk on the purchase of a 'PURPLE' series hardrive from Western Digital to resolve this issue.

I am happy with the product now. All i wanted to do is leave a friendly message
for other people who purchase the item to be aware of the Hardrive specification.
I tried posting the information twice (without negative feedback) but they refuse to publish it.

It is such a shame because i have had such a good experience with them in
the past (and i will still buy from them in the future). It's just that
constructive feedback can be very informative and allows people to make an
informed decision when they buy. It's cost me an additional $90 for the
special hardrive which i would have factored-in before i bought it.

Overall it was a reasonable deal and not the bargain I had hoped for. I still give them 3-stars
because i have had GOOD feedback from their customer service people in the past.

Tip for consumers: Be aware if there is no feedback from other customers, there maybe a problem with that item.

chrisf57
11/1/14

I will never ever use them again for as long as i live I did use Tmart on a regular basis, even accepted the fact that i waited over FIVE MONTHS for an item to be delivered, and it was faulty when it arrived, but this, this is the end of my business with them forever

LED light bulb, brilliant price, really powerful looking and on sale, made sure to get the correct voltage and lumens, a few weeks later it arrived.Yep i was happy, it was really bright, and it needs to be as its beside my mothers oxygen concentration machines which are highly flammable.

Ten minutes later, the light blows off, the unit is burnt and smelling of smoke, the lamp has burned out, and my home and my family could of exploded and burned out with it. Customer service = LIARS is the polite words, I ask for manager, ohh manager on break now, i say i wait, ohh manager not in today, few minutes later, i go ask my manager what to do. I thought he was not in?. I telephone him!

Dont lie to me, and dont put me and my families safety at risk due to the junk being sold. I get offered a refund and equivalent of $3 compensation! Er no, i have a damaged lamp, damaged fuse, and they are worth way more than a few points! The responses are deliberately dumbed down so they do not have to accept fault, well this time they will be!

The photo is a direct compare between a sate Phillips bulb that you cannot enter as it is sealed for $8. Then we have the Tmart special, $3 lasts ten minutes. all the wire and capacitors fell apart so if you were to touch that light fitting you would have a good chance of electric shock and death

I AM SICK OF HEARING YOUR LIES, YOUR STAFF ACTING DUMB AND FORGET WHAT THEY HAVE TOLD YOU ALREADY. STOP MAKING YOUR PRICE VERY HIGH ONE DAY AND THE NEXT YOU SAY CRAZY SALE. STOP DELETING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, AND WRITING YOUR OWN POSITIVE COMMENTS IN THEIR PLACE. STOP FEEDING THE SCRIPTED JUNK ABOUT BEING SO SORRY ABOUT THIS SIR, AND DEAL WITH IT PROPERLY

IF I HAD OF GONE OUTSIDE OR TO MY ROOM AND LEFT MY DISABLED MOTHER ALONE, WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING, AND KARMA WOULD BE KNOCKING IN HONG KONG

Tip for consumers: THINK OF YOUR FAMILIES SAFETY, AND USE A DECENT COMPANY NOT RELATED TO THESE CON MERCHANTS

andyb51
11/1/14

I received empty plastic bag. Habe eine leere Plastiktüte erhalten. J'ai recu un sac plastique vide.

mariam106
10/28/14

Never received my order, It was ordered May 26, 2014. Today is October 28, 2014 no sign of my purchase. I previously placed an order in April 2014. Received 2 of the 3 items, asked about the missing items from the past and current order.. I wanted a refund from the first missing item but instead talked me into getting credit in exchange for sending my second order for free, I agreed Status on my second order: Customer service said that they shipped the second order but they needed a signature and no one home to sign for the order so it was sent back. Now they want more money for shipping. No notice was placed on my door from the post office here United States. Why would they need a signature if I never pay a high price for shipping. My previous order I received the two other items were shipped individually, one being the exact same item this dispute is about and no signature was required.

Tip for consumers: Do not use, horribly customer service, they lie to you.

lesh7
10/26/14

am not very impressed at all with Tmart. i ordered and paid for a Tablet au.$351 did not receive the item within the 3-4 weeks stated. when i got in touch with "live chat" i was asked to wait a lirrle longer. two weeks later iwas asked to wait longer again. i was given a tracking number but was never able to establish where it was. a week later i asked for a refund which i received another week later. 8 weeks all up. no explanation or apology just a look forward to doing business with you. (some hope).i do not believe that it was ever posted. Les

codieb
10/26/14

I hear all your feedback and its pretty negative but I have to say I have been a dropshipper through tmart for about 4 months now and I have been very satisfied with the services and shipping, I sell the Jewelry and Childrens items so maybe that is the difference but I can tell you they do have a warehouse located in New Jersey and if the items are in stock there and ordered the shipping only takes about a week, if the item is out of stock at the US location then they will ship from China which takes about 3 weeks. I have had a few issues with damaged items and such and everytime I request a RMA Tmart sends the customer a new item with no issues and they have been great at refunding me when I do have a issue, its all about communication with them and knowing what you or ordering and making sure its located in the US warehouse. Also if an item is not located in the US warehouse but is in stock over seas you can ask them to stock it at the US warehouse - they usually dont have a issue with this if you plan to buy it.

gregd28
10/22/14

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE & SLOW SHIPPING

I ordered an item with description: Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement with Tools Kit + Adhesive for iPhone 4S White SKU: BD017087

CUSTOMER SERVICE
I received screen with no digitizer.
Talking with customer service rep Joyce (screen name sweetie) via live messenger chat, she promptly says "Sorry, you order wrong item. Digitizer is not included. You should have ordered....."
Upon request for RMA i was told i would need to pay for return shipping since incorrect order is my fault.
When i respectfully disagreed and requested an explanation in product description where it mentions digitizer is not included, Joyce/sweetie stopped all communication.

SHIPPING
When i mentioned i had not yet received part of the order i was told "shipment is coming from Hong Kong, please wait minimum 20 days". In todays day, down electronics must wait 20 days for order to arrive? Really?

Items that have been received correctly have been of good quality and worked correctly.

Tip for consumers: Try not to. Theyre difficult to work with and not customer friendly.

teec3
10/21/14

RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK! Do not order anything from this company. I placed an order for a Bluetooth, and after waiting weeks to receive it...it was counterfeit, fake, bootleg, a knock-off of the real thing. I compared hand-in hand a real one and the fake one they sent me, and it was so obvious. If you're going to bootleg something at lease make it look good. Their fake one didn't have any of the features the real one has. They advertised it as the real thing. Do business elsewhere!

Tip for consumers: Don't shop here!

jacelyns1
10/20/14

T-MART suckkkks!

I just bought a simple item (make up brush) from that $#*! website.
Been 2 months, I have yet to receive my parcel
I contacted the customer's service only to be attended by someone who can't even type proper English.
I was then told, my parcels went missing
and how she will reship to me again, only to tell me later on
Nope! the item is out of stock!

Now. EXCUSE ME? Isn't it YOUR job to let your customers know that??
So you can either reship those items to them or provide them with a refund?

but NO. no one informed me. This is the exact same situation as Sheinside.com (Which, by the way, I never ever purchased from that crap website again)

I kept trying to explain my situation and hoping my questions will be answered
but TMART's customer's service, "Cherry", doesn't seem to understand much at all

It was such a frustrating process
I am just so disappointed and frustrated over how all these websites from China are handling situations.

Their websites should be closed down, seriously
What a bunch of tosh!

Before she even answered one final question I asked 4 freaking times! (that her brain can't seen to comprehend)
" Did I purchase this item via paypal or credit card"
She suggested I go purchase from e-bay (LOL???) and ask me to exit this chat.
OH MY GOD!
WHAT KIND OF F*UCKED UP service is this?!

So pissed!!!

Tip for consumers: NEVER purchase from this site
cheap quality stuffs and what not
save yourself that heartache.

melaniev2
10/2/14

I don't understand all of the negative reviews. I have bought quite a few things (mostly beauty related) and have never had any issue whatsoever with shipping or order fulfillment.

Tip for consumers: Be patient and understand that with great value, sometimes means waiting a bit.

paule79
9/29/14

I purchased a Cheerson CX-20 Quadcopter that was defective i sent it back and Tmart sent me another one. This one also did not work. I sent it back and now Customer service at Tmart says I only get a partial refund. They refuse to refund me for shipping of a broken product. Stay away! They have tied up my money since July. Worst customer exp. ever.

Tip for consumers: Stay the F&^% away buy from a legitimate American company.

johnm288
9/29/14

TMART IS A SCAM, HERE THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FAKE POSTED BY TMART. (TMART ES UNA ESTAFA) (Tmart ist ein Betrug)(Tmart est une arnaque). (Tmart афера) Tmart's employees are CROOKS and BIG LIARS.They write their own reviews . DON'T BELIEVE A WORD. Read only the real reviews and disregard those fake positive reviews . I feel Sitejabber is getting paid by Tmart to allow those FAKE positive reviews to be posted here as advertisement for Tmart.com
I purchased a Cree LED Cycling Triple Headlight it was defected. Tmart made me pay for the return shipping, Now 5 months passed without getting my refund..
Probably my defected item is now resold to another customer whom in his turn got scammed by the scammer Tmart.com. Today This Tmart employee decided to act as customer service instead of posting the fake positive review !!!
Conclusion: Tmart is a fraud .Stay away........And beware of credit card FRAUD.
Do NOT give any of your information to any Tmart employee , they will be published online and they will send you emails virus as everybody been complaining.
AND I SAY TO TMART CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO HAS BEEN POSTING ALL THE FAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS HERE , GO AWAY I DON'T DEAL WITH LIARS AND CROOKS. THIS IS THE GUY WHO HAS BEEN POSTING ALL THE FAKE REVIEWS HERE , IT SEEMS HE/SHE RUN OUT OF FAKE NAMES AND NOW DECIDED TO ACT AS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Tip for consumers: Probably Sitejabber is receiving compensation from Tmart to allow those fake reviews as advertisement for Tmart.com
One liar crook from Tmart is posting those FAKE reviews here. Spread the word.Beware of websites advertised here by Tmart.com it is a spam
(http://www.domaintuno.com/d/needsandmoods.com) IP213.186.33.82 registrant Hizraoui Mourad this show its origin is ( tech.ovh.net) and this shows it is a spam & hackers. ...(http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1299)