US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

benjiu

The customer service was AMAZING and answered every single one of my many questions. (in 85 reviews)

mikes186

They told me to wait for 45 days because it was coming from Asia. (in 24 reviews)

kirstenj

I wasn't sure if I should challenge the credit card transaction (I didn't use PayPal so I only had so much time ... (in 33 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sdfdss1
11/28/14

Tmart has the worst customer service so far I spent 2 hours trying to get connected to online chat and when I finally did the person on the other end just ignored me they would not answer any questions or anything the only thing that they said was welcome to Tmart online chat my name is... I waited 20 min an that person never spoke to me, then I had to restart online chat again and waited for 45 min and the message in that window came up sorry we're busy go to home page. Really?? that's the worst customer service yet.

Tmart products is very good however I feel that they're practices are questionable every time they have a super deal on something the site either crashes or there is a system error those preventing you from getting that deal, this happened to me few time and the recent one is this black Friday sales on November 27th I tried to buy the 7" tablet that was on sale and the system locked me out and it took way too long to wait for online help, and on November 28th after waiting 4 hours for the sale to start I was able to get two items in my shopping cart the tablet and mp3 player only when I went to check out would you know I got an system error message and it said site no available so when I finally was able to get back in the items were not in my shopping cart and off corse they were sold out, so once again after 1.5 hours waiting for online chat I get the message sorry we're busy go to home page.
I'm not sure what's going on but I'm starting to feel that this is done deliberately so people can't buy these items specially since you offer 3 of the items but have a 3 hours sale time if there are only 3 items why is the sale going for 3 hours ?

Tip for consumers: don't waist your time with the hot deal I believe they use them to lure people in and customer service? forget it you'll never get it

benjaminp21
11/28/14

I bought a phone (CUBOT CT72+). After checking it i discovered that the GPS reminded 3 times in description doesn't exists. In description is specified "GPS Yes, built in, also support A-GPS". Twice i left a review about but was not accepted (?). I spent 1hour and half in chat. After 25 minutes i was returned to the main page, after other 27 minutes i spent 30 minutes chating with a person having no idea that "BUILT IN" mean GPS hardware must be inside. This phone support only A-GPS (is not for navigation). I told him that in other sites as ebay is not GPS and at least the site must correct the description but nothing. If is not a fraud is inexact information but i didn't received for my money what i ordered and i really want to know why they don't correct the error and hide my reviews. It's this fair trading ?

Tip for consumers: Before ordering check other sources and verify the offer. Maybe is cheap but if is not what you expect better to not buy. And a good site must have not only products and shipping but customer service and not robots without knowledge answering buyers.

pamelal14
11/25/14

I love the clothes of Tmart! I receive a dress so lovely, the review is on my blog www.pamlepletier.com

davidk109
11/24/14

I ordered some items because of the low prices and free shipping. I live in Hong Kong and many Chinese companies won't ship free to HK. My products are shiped in a couple of days, but I can't trace my order on the shipping company website (invalid order number). Then, a couple of weeks later, I get a notice that my packages have been returned because no one would sign for them. Thing is, I'm home most of the time and there are 24 hour guards there that could sign for a package. There was no notice of delivery of any kind. They then ask for $3 to reship the item or they will give me an 80% refund. After spending an hour or two on "live chat", trying to get a full refund, I decided not to waste any more time and learn from my mistake. Their prices are low, but the operations seems a little shady. Buyer beware.

Tip for consumers: Look at other China websites (DHgate, AliExpress) and make sure similar items have free shipping to your country. I have had good experiences with these sites. Then, if you think it's a good deal; roll the dice and order from them.

andrewb99
11/17/14

Order #: 14100683R4P5
Order Date: Monday 06 October, 2014
4/4 Natural Acoustic Violin & Case & Bow & Rosin for Violin Beginner
Order Total: £32.75

This item was dispatched and received by me, but was found to be faulty.

I contact their online help service and received RMA# HF1410110008 and returned the item to the depot that dispatched it to me. This was posted to them on Saturday 11 October, 2014
This depot was in the UK.

I kept a receipt of the return postage and their depot confirmed the received the returned order. A copy of the postage receipt was also posted in an online chat with their helper. The postage cost was returned to my account as promised.
(PayPal status: Refunded @ 18:39:46 Oct 12, 2014 PDT Trans ID:7EX47885BR6169005
Amount: -9.82 GBP)

I later received an email to confirm that the depot in the UK had dispatched my replacement item on the Tuesday 14th October.
Order#: 14100683R4P5, my order was being shipped to me from the depot in the UK.

On the Wednesday 15th October 2014, I received a package from the depot in the UK

The package I received was marked as Order #LF14101318722 and was not a violin but a back support for a car seat (probably, I’m guessing as I did not order it)

After contacting their support 10 times, I still not received the violin and would like a full refund or immediate dispatch of a functioning violin from the depot in the UK

Now its the 17th Nov and I feel no closer to getting my refund even though I have contacted LIVE help and spoke to 10 different operatives, who all seem to say I will get a refund within 24 to 48 hours.

Initially I was impressed with the speed of the delivery and thought it merely misfortune that the violin had a loose peice rattling inside. Was also impressed with the refund of the postage. but receiving something I did not order and trying to get them to understand that I now want a refund is proving a struggle

anat119
11/6/14

great product, fast delivery.

michelc8
11/6/14

I purchased a gooseneck kitchen faucet in January 2014. It was stiff to turn on and off but I thought maybe it was because it was new. About 2 weeks ago I went to turn it on and the handle just flopped and I no longer could get hot water! I am alone and very easy on my belongings. My prior faucet was over 10 years old. It still worked but was leaking and I wanted was a gooseneck. It's obvious this was faulty manufacturing, but because I'm beyond the 180 warranty they're unwilling to replace the faucet. I will never deal with Tmart again.

Tip for consumers: Pathetic customer service! Buy local to save yourself future nightmares. Total waste of money! Who wants to go through the work of installing a faucet only to have to replace it LESS THAN 1 YEAR LATER!

jonw36
11/5/14

Tmart has shipped me a camera that is in Pal format instead of NTSC. Furthermore the receiver for the camera has damage as does the packaging from shipping. Tmart tried to offer me a discount if I wanted to keep the item. An item that I can not use... They now want me to pay for shipping and have offered me up to 30% of the items value in return for me paying for shipping. Their so called customer satisfaction guarantee is a joke people. Tmart and companies like them give online shopping a bad reputation. Sadly they are everywhere. To date I have had problems with every company head quartered in China. Go figure. They deserve the comments they get. Steer clear is all I can offer.

**UPDATE** Nov.18,2014

Having used Paypal to make this payment, I started and escalated a claim against Tmart. Tmart failed to respond to Paypal's request for they're side of the issue. Paypal gave me a full refund!! Funny how Tmart responded to this posting in only a day or two but couldn't find the time in ten days to respond to Paypal who holds the purse strings. Speaks for itself doesn't it? Don't you just love how Tmart handles their customers? Numerous emails, multiple photos as per Tmart's request prior to my posting here, yet they would have you (the reader) think that they need more information to assist me. For the record, I responded to their request email directly saying they have all the info already and just need to review it. They never replied or attempted to make any further contact. If anyone reading this is doing so before shopping with these guys? YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!! Nothing, nothing about this company comes close to being a satisfactory experience.

Tip for consumers: Spend your money elsewhere!!!

luked17
11/2/14

They sold me a counterfeit Plantronics M50 headset. It came in a Plantronics package and has a logo on it, but it's missing the details on the back and it has a different "ID" when I attached it to my phone. I got my money back thankfully after a bit of hassle. Be careful!

simonw39
11/1/14

I purchased a 6604_4 Channel CCTV_DVR security system for just $75 (without hardrive).
My intention was to install a 250Gig PC hardrive i had spare.

I assembled the unit okay and the essential things seemed to work, i have purchased
Chinese surveillance recorders before and was aware that many of the extra features like
the recording schedule and GUI interface simply don't work very well, if at all. But at $75,
who cares? so long as it records!. Unfortunately the unit 'recorded' for only a few
days. You see -- the standard hardrive you have in a PC is-not designed for continuous
recording. You must have a SURVEILLANCE GRADE hardrive designed specifically for a security system.
I didn't know that! there is nothing in the documentation or the advertisement to indicate
that a special hardrive is required.

It took me months to troubleshoot and i had to take the risk on the purchase of a 'PURPLE' series hardrive from Western Digital to resolve this issue.

I am happy with the product now. All i wanted to do is leave a friendly message
for other people who purchase the item to be aware of the Hardrive specification.
I tried posting the information twice (without negative feedback) but they refuse to publish it.

It is such a shame because i have had such a good experience with them in
the past (and i will still buy from them in the future). It's just that
constructive feedback can be very informative and allows people to make an
informed decision when they buy. It's cost me an additional $90 for the
special hardrive which i would have factored-in before i bought it.

Overall it was a reasonable deal and not the bargain I had hoped for. I still give them 3-stars
because i have had GOOD feedback from their customer service people in the past.

Tip for consumers: Be aware if there is no feedback from other customers, there maybe a problem with that item.

chrisf57
11/1/14

I will never ever use them again for as long as i live I did use Tmart on a regular basis, even accepted the fact that i waited over FIVE MONTHS for an item to be delivered, and it was faulty when it arrived, but this, this is the end of my business with them forever

LED light bulb, brilliant price, really powerful looking and on sale, made sure to get the correct voltage and lumens, a few weeks later it arrived.Yep i was happy, it was really bright, and it needs to be as its beside my mothers oxygen concentration machines which are highly flammable.

Ten minutes later, the light blows off, the unit is burnt and smelling of smoke, the lamp has burned out, and my home and my family could of exploded and burned out with it. Customer service = LIARS is the polite words, I ask for manager, ohh manager on break now, i say i wait, ohh manager not in today, few minutes later, i go ask my manager what to do. I thought he was not in?. I telephone him!

Dont lie to me, and dont put me and my families safety at risk due to the junk being sold. I get offered a refund and equivalent of $3 compensation! Er no, i have a damaged lamp, damaged fuse, and they are worth way more than a few points! The responses are deliberately dumbed down so they do not have to accept fault, well this time they will be!

The photo is a direct compare between a sate Phillips bulb that you cannot enter as it is sealed for $8. Then we have the Tmart special, $3 lasts ten minutes. all the wire and capacitors fell apart so if you were to touch that light fitting you would have a good chance of electric shock and death

I AM SICK OF HEARING YOUR LIES, YOUR STAFF ACTING DUMB AND FORGET WHAT THEY HAVE TOLD YOU ALREADY. STOP MAKING YOUR PRICE VERY HIGH ONE DAY AND THE NEXT YOU SAY CRAZY SALE. STOP DELETING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, AND WRITING YOUR OWN POSITIVE COMMENTS IN THEIR PLACE. STOP FEEDING THE SCRIPTED JUNK ABOUT BEING SO SORRY ABOUT THIS SIR, AND DEAL WITH IT PROPERLY

IF I HAD OF GONE OUTSIDE OR TO MY ROOM AND LEFT MY DISABLED MOTHER ALONE, WELL YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING, AND KARMA WOULD BE KNOCKING IN HONG KONG

Tip for consumers: THINK OF YOUR FAMILIES SAFETY, AND USE A DECENT COMPANY NOT RELATED TO THESE CON MERCHANTS

andyb51
11/1/14

I received empty plastic bag. Habe eine leere Plastiktüte erhalten. J'ai recu un sac plastique vide.

mariam106
10/28/14

Never received my order, It was ordered May 26, 2014. Today is October 28, 2014 no sign of my purchase. I previously placed an order in April 2014. Received 2 of the 3 items, asked about the missing items from the past and current order.. I wanted a refund from the first missing item but instead talked me into getting credit in exchange for sending my second order for free, I agreed Status on my second order: Customer service said that they shipped the second order but they needed a signature and no one home to sign for the order so it was sent back. Now they want more money for shipping. No notice was placed on my door from the post office here United States. Why would they need a signature if I never pay a high price for shipping. My previous order I received the two other items were shipped individually, one being the exact same item this dispute is about and no signature was required.

Tip for consumers: Do not use, horribly customer service, they lie to you.

lesh7
10/26/14

am not very impressed at all with Tmart. i ordered and paid for a Tablet au.$351 did not receive the item within the 3-4 weeks stated. when i got in touch with "live chat" i was asked to wait a lirrle longer. two weeks later iwas asked to wait longer again. i was given a tracking number but was never able to establish where it was. a week later i asked for a refund which i received another week later. 8 weeks all up. no explanation or apology just a look forward to doing business with you. (some hope).i do not believe that it was ever posted. Les

codieb
10/26/14

I hear all your feedback and its pretty negative but I have to say I have been a dropshipper through tmart for about 4 months now and I have been very satisfied with the services and shipping, I sell the Jewelry and Childrens items so maybe that is the difference but I can tell you they do have a warehouse located in New Jersey and if the items are in stock there and ordered the shipping only takes about a week, if the item is out of stock at the US location then they will ship from China which takes about 3 weeks. I have had a few issues with damaged items and such and everytime I request a RMA Tmart sends the customer a new item with no issues and they have been great at refunding me when I do have a issue, its all about communication with them and knowing what you or ordering and making sure its located in the US warehouse. Also if an item is not located in the US warehouse but is in stock over seas you can ask them to stock it at the US warehouse - they usually dont have a issue with this if you plan to buy it.

gregd28
10/22/14

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE & SLOW SHIPPING

I ordered an item with description: Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement with Tools Kit + Adhesive for iPhone 4S White SKU: BD017087

CUSTOMER SERVICE
I received screen with no digitizer.
Talking with customer service rep Joyce (screen name sweetie) via live messenger chat, she promptly says "Sorry, you order wrong item. Digitizer is not included. You should have ordered....."
Upon request for RMA i was told i would need to pay for return shipping since incorrect order is my fault.
When i respectfully disagreed and requested an explanation in product description where it mentions digitizer is not included, Joyce/sweetie stopped all communication.

SHIPPING
When i mentioned i had not yet received part of the order i was told "shipment is coming from Hong Kong, please wait minimum 20 days". In todays day, down electronics must wait 20 days for order to arrive? Really?

Items that have been received correctly have been of good quality and worked correctly.

Tip for consumers: Try not to. Theyre difficult to work with and not customer friendly.

teec3
10/21/14

RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK! Do not order anything from this company. I placed an order for a Bluetooth, and after waiting weeks to receive it...it was counterfeit, fake, bootleg, a knock-off of the real thing. I compared hand-in hand a real one and the fake one they sent me, and it was so obvious. If you're going to bootleg something at lease make it look good. Their fake one didn't have any of the features the real one has. They advertised it as the real thing. Do business elsewhere!

Tip for consumers: Don't shop here!

jacelyns1
10/20/14

T-MART suckkkks!

I just bought a simple item (make up brush) from that $#*! website.
Been 2 months, I have yet to receive my parcel
I contacted the customer's service only to be attended by someone who can't even type proper English.
I was then told, my parcels went missing
and how she will reship to me again, only to tell me later on
Nope! the item is out of stock!

Now. EXCUSE ME? Isn't it YOUR job to let your customers know that??
So you can either reship those items to them or provide them with a refund?

but NO. no one informed me. This is the exact same situation as Sheinside.com (Which, by the way, I never ever purchased from that crap website again)

I kept trying to explain my situation and hoping my questions will be answered
but TMART's customer's service, "Cherry", doesn't seem to understand much at all

It was such a frustrating process
I am just so disappointed and frustrated over how all these websites from China are handling situations.

Their websites should be closed down, seriously
What a bunch of tosh!

Before she even answered one final question I asked 4 freaking times! (that her brain can't seen to comprehend)
" Did I purchase this item via paypal or credit card"
She suggested I go purchase from e-bay (LOL???) and ask me to exit this chat.
OH MY GOD!
WHAT KIND OF F*UCKED UP service is this?!

So pissed!!!

Tip for consumers: NEVER purchase from this site
cheap quality stuffs and what not
save yourself that heartache.

melaniev2
10/2/14

I don't understand all of the negative reviews. I have bought quite a few things (mostly beauty related) and have never had any issue whatsoever with shipping or order fulfillment.

Tip for consumers: Be patient and understand that with great value, sometimes means waiting a bit.

paule79
9/29/14

I purchased a Cheerson CX-20 Quadcopter that was defective i sent it back and Tmart sent me another one. This one also did not work. I sent it back and now Customer service at Tmart says I only get a partial refund. They refuse to refund me for shipping of a broken product. Stay away! They have tied up my money since July. Worst customer exp. ever.

Tip for consumers: Stay the F&^% away buy from a legitimate American company.

johnm288
9/29/14

TMART IS A SCAM, HERE THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FAKE POSTED BY TMART. (TMART ES UNA ESTAFA) (Tmart ist ein Betrug)(Tmart est une arnaque). (Tmart афера) Tmart's employees are CROOKS and BIG LIARS.They write their own reviews . DON'T BELIEVE A WORD. Read only the real reviews and disregard those fake positive reviews . I feel Sitejabber is getting paid by Tmart to allow those FAKE positive reviews to be posted here as advertisement for Tmart.com
I purchased a Cree LED Cycling Triple Headlight it was defected. Tmart made me pay for the return shipping, Now 5 months passed without getting my refund..
Probably my defected item is now resold to another customer whom in his turn got scammed by the scammer Tmart.com. Today This Tmart employee decided to act as customer service instead of posting the fake positive review !!!
Conclusion: Tmart is a fraud .Stay away........And beware of credit card FRAUD.
Do NOT give any of your information to any Tmart employee , they will be published online and they will send you emails virus as everybody been complaining.
AND I SAY TO TMART CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO HAS BEEN POSTING ALL THE FAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS HERE , GO AWAY I DON'T DEAL WITH LIARS AND CROOKS. THIS IS THE GUY WHO HAS BEEN POSTING ALL THE FAKE REVIEWS HERE , IT SEEMS HE/SHE RUN OUT OF FAKE NAMES AND NOW DECIDED TO ACT AS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Tip for consumers: Probably Sitejabber is receiving compensation from Tmart to allow those fake reviews as advertisement for Tmart.com
One liar crook from Tmart is posting those FAKE reviews here. Spread the word.Beware of websites advertised here by Tmart.com it is a spam
(http://www.domaintuno.com/d/needsandmoods.com) IP213.186.33.82 registrant Hizraoui Mourad this show its origin is ( tech.ovh.net) and this shows it is a spam & hackers. ...(http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1299)

ericj28
9/29/14

Quality of the products is varied. some things are actually good copies of brands, but everything is made in taiwan, china, india, thailand ect.
overall a great store for those who wants to buy stuff at a low price, and don't expect a high quality product.

charlottes17
9/25/14

I buy one Mini Gyro RC Quadcopter,it is Great fun. Love them. Only complaint is it says a screwdriver is in with each one. I have so far ordered three and, although each insert gives a packing list that shows a screwdriver, I have yet to receive a quad copter with a screwdriver. Had to go buy an eyeglass repair kit at my local drug store to find a screwdriver small enough.

timothys28
9/25/14

2014-09-10 23:04, CHINA, Forwarded , from País in CHINA / to País in BRASIL.
I have checked my track ID.
It arrived!! 2014-09-24 00:00, Delivered

arleneb4
9/24/14

ordered hdmi converter and got it easily .. first i did not recieve but contact to support and they say can we refund or reorder i select re order and i got ..:)

armstrongb
9/24/14

The PS3 controllers from Tmart that I purchased work as well as the ones that came with my PS3 console. The price ONLY 15.99! Has a lower price. Great !

douglask6
9/24/14

This is an endorsement with a few gotcha's:
You get the lowest prices you can find anywhere, really
And their service is actually decent, I had a faulty product replaced, no questions asked.

But, in order to have those low prices, the quality of the goods is fairly low (you get what you pay for) and the shipping takes around 4-6 weeks (for Denmark at least).

bensong

Ships From: United States Warehouse
Price: $13.49
Shipping: Worldwide Free Shipping - $0.00
Bought Items:Wireless Bluetooth Controller for PS3 / PC Green
Received:two weeks
Great Device may not be brand name but works as well as any Sony brand controller.

markj81
9/23/14

Ho comprato molte cose su BG e non ho avuto nessun problema, prevendita e post vendita molto gentili e disponibili. prezzi bassi e un sito usabile. Felice di essere loro cliente

hunyz
9/23/14

I checked my order number information: 2014-09-09 11:35, -, The shipment will be transported to the destination country and, from there, handed over to the delivery organization.
I was lucky to receive my order in 18 September , has not been taxed.

lunkym
9/23/14

I wasn’t sure quite how good quality it would be at a cost of just £8.89 but I can honestly say I am so chuffed with it! I have a little digital camera and it is more than strong enough to take it’s weight and is really sturdy with its flexible legs allowing you to manoeuvre them so it will stand up even on wonky surfaces.So I recommend Tmart.

denym
9/22/14

He comprado TMART soporte de la cámara, la siguiente es mi evaluación:
En primer lugar, esto no es un sustituto de un trípode de tamaño completo. Si usted tiene una cámara y no tiene un trípode de tamaño completo, conseguir uno de esos primero, podrás conseguir mucho más uso de ella. Este es un buen trípode para cuando lo que desea es un poco de trípode para montar una cámara, pero sólo es adecuado para las cámaras de peso ligero, no cámaras más grandes, como las cámaras réflex digitales. Tiene algunas características que son mejoras sobre los pequeños trípodes que se pueden encontrar en la tienda de dólar. Las piernas pueden envolver alrededor de un objeto, que le da más opciones de posicionamiento (pero tenga cuidado, ya que las bolas en las piernas pueden aparecer fácilmente aparte). Y este trípode, como la mayoría de los trípodes de tamaño completo, tiene una base de montaje de desconexión rápida que le permite conectar fácilmente y desconectar el trípode, una característica de los trípodes de tienda de dólar carecen. El zapato que se conecta a la cámara es particularmente pequeña, una buena característica que te permitirá dejar que concede a la cámara sin ponerse en tu camino cuando no utilice el trípode. Una desventaja de este pequeño zapato es que necesitará un destornillador para adjuntarlo a la cámara, que no tiene un fácil utilizar el tornillo de mariposa que es común a los montajes de trípode más grandes.

karenk36
9/22/14

love this place! if your patient enough, and can wait 4-6 weeks on some products, not all, for them to come, then you won't be disappointed. they literally do have everything. just type it in, and I bet it pops up! Prices on 90% of their items are so far below retail they are unbelievable, but it's true! give them a try. They have a U.S. warehouse and The items I order that are shipped from there arrive in less than 7 days. usually 3-5. Oh, and shipping is free. I think this is why there are some increases in the 10% of items, due to their weight.

Tip for consumers: the headphones in the pic, are awesome. $14 !! work =great, so comfy, I forget they are in my ears and around my neck

raqueleitar
9/22/14

En líneas generales y por el precio que tienen me parecen ideales para principiantes, sobretodo jovencitas que comienzan ahora a maquillarse y que no disponen de mucho dinero para invertir en brochas más profesionales. Me gusta mucho la suavidad de sus cerdas y apenas pierden pelo en los lavados. Como inconvenientes, todas las brochas de sombras son de lengua de gato, creo que dado el número de pinceles que lleva la manta podrían haber incluido otras variedades, echo de menos un pincel para difuminar las sombras de ojos. A pesar de ello, éstos cogen buena cantidad de producto, punto a su favor, cosa que no sucede con la brocha de colorete.

arutiunm
9/19/14

Great website with a lot of cool devices and good prices. I ordered two items for my Apple devices and all of them I got in time and without any problem. All who write that it's all fake reviews probably has problem with their business or something. Because you can try to oder something and then you'll remember my review.

roberta119
9/19/14

Just ordered an item on the Australian Web after beng directed from world site and assumed order was in Australian dollars as price had Risen $6 . Ok difference in exchange rate was to be expected so went ahead with order via PayPal to find order was still in US dollars . Certainly feel ripped off,as the original site price included free delivery.

bruceh42
9/18/14

I ordered this battery from Tmart to replace the worn out battery in my old Dell Latitude D600 Notebook Computer. I use this Computer daily and this new battery has done exceptionally well with extended battery use and recharging while using it at home on the AC Adapter. There are several batteries and chargers that are sold for the Dell Latitude D600 but this one matched the "Rating for Volts and mAh" of the existing battery so I played safe and stayed with that. For me, if something works right out of the box it generally works for years or at least the advertised life of the product and this battery works as advertised. I currently get between 2 1/2 to 3 hours of run time when this battery when it is fully charged. I like this battery so well that I just purchased a second battery to carry in my bag to extend the run time when away from home without AC access. I currently recommend this battery and, if it fails sooner than it should, I will either add to this review or write another to inform the buyer. However for now, it is working as it should and I am pleased.

paddym
9/17/14

I checked my track ID, shown:
2014-08-25 00:00, sent
2014-09-15 00:00, Delivered
Delivery took a little longer than i expected , but products great!

Tip for consumers: You should choose free shipping more cost-effective.

laryssam
9/16/14

TMart is an amazing online shop where you can find everything you need! From technology to fashion!
They have an amazing time of delivery and costumer service! I love my experience of shopping whit them!

Tip for consumers: Great online store to find everything you need from tech to fashion!

mathildah
9/16/14

Envoi rapide, articles reçus en très bon état et bien protégés! J'ai été ravie de la qualité de la robe que j'ai reçue!

el8858
9/16/14

Good experience. Delivery took a little longer than expected though.

quintionr
9/15/14

I've seen a lot of tmart related reviews carefully before i bought, including sitejabber.com.
Of course there are good and bad news, after hesitating i still wanted to try to buy, I was lucky enough to receive my order in two weeks, they have sent an e-mail to remind me of receipt.
The purchase price is cheaper than our local country.
Mainly be free shipping, I think this is their advantage.

needsa
9/15/14

Excellent Eshop. L'envoi est rapide et les vêtements très jolis.
J'aime particulièrement la collection de robes proposées par Tmart. Je vous invite à lire mon article sur les produits de ce site ici : www.needsandmoods.com/haul-tmart/
--------
Very Good Website. Fast shipping and beautiful clothing.
I especially like the dresses collection.
If you want, you can go on my website to read some reviews about their products : http://www.needsandmoods.com/haul-tmart/

cathyj8
9/15/14

Für den Tmart shop gibt es immer 5 Sterne. Für das Cubot s208 würde ich 4 Sterne vergeben. Die Rueckwand des Handy hat den Akku auf der Seite wo die Beschriftung übereinander geklebt ist zu fest reingedrueckt, dadurch ging das Display immer aus. Seitdem die Überlappung entfernt wurde läuft das Handy einwandfrei.

laurap36
9/15/14

Es un producto que en relación calidad-precio está muy bien. Un pack de pinceles perfectos para iniciarse o para completar tu colección.

Son sintéticos pero suaves, cómodos ya que tienen un mango bastante largo, y respetuosos con la piel; además la manta donde se incluyen es perfecta para poder llevarlos de viaje, y para tenerlos organizados.

beverlyb24
9/14/14

My phone arrived here in UK less than 2 weeks after I placed the order, excellent delivery. It works well, as expected on Tesco mobile, and is a big improvement over my last Android phone, which was a Samsung Galaxy Ace. Only one negative, it comes with a 2 pin European charger so an adapter is needed. It would have been better with a standard 3 pin UK charger.

rockm
9/14/14

I live in Kiribati, Umwa Village, Items from China ,Then we have received after 30 days, it seems a bit later, but we can understand, my wife liked this dress, because the price is so cheap,
WOW! very nice, needs to be improved the place is the speed of items.
Overall rating: 4 stars

sivak4
9/14/14

Am from Bangalore, Karnataka .I had ordered tiara crown on july 5th 2014 in Tmart . But the item was delivered to me on sep 10th 2014. It took more than 60 days to get the order. But quality of item was good.

gabriellemrm
9/12/14

Bought Tablet PC $195.99
Shipped with Swedish post .
Actual device price and description declared despite advised otherwise (very risky for theft and might cause problems with customs) - I was lucky.
Less than a star is: I wait 20 days to arrival

hneyw
9/11/14

I finally received my order, A phone for my daughter, At first there was a problem .BUT good service , my daughter is delighted with it
Only $80-FINE