US Government's NSF

UNIT 01A 10/F CARNIVAL COMMERCIAL BLDG 18 JAVA RD, NORTH POINT
HK, China
Tel: +852 8197 7220
service@tmart.com

People interested in Tmart are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

paulinej2

I am very pleased with the customer service and RMA service of TMART. (in 119 reviews)

missr

It's only 3 days late...but for godsake, it was coming from Hong Kong to England in the Christmas post!!! (in 28 reviews)

changgew

I received my order from Tmart yesterday and I was amazed with the quality of the products I ordered. (in 334 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

deboraz
8/27/15

Really good audio quality. Battery last a few hours.

jeccyi
8/19/15

Great job I ordered and I received I'm very happy customer.

rossm67
8/19/15

Their shipping is untimely. Their customer service is atrocious. There is an obvious language barrier. They also do not provide a telephone number for this reason. They advertiser a 180 Day Free Warranty but they do NOT offer a warranty. I can not express how many efforts I made to try and resolve a warranty issue over a $5-$10 part with them and they told me once you receive the item it is not their fault OR responsibility to replace any faulty items. They clearly do not understand the definition of WARRANTY. I did some research on them after the fact (my own fault) and found they have BBB complaints as well as many listings on The Ripoff Report for many reasons.

Tip for consumers: Do not expect to receive your item on time, or in working order or for any assistance from customer service. FYI they only provide Customer Service online through a chat box. You will also experience a language barrier in communication.

carolo9
8/18/15

Easy plug-and-play Device. Drive is relly a good product which can meet my needs. Works Great.

annc46
8/18/15

Website was easy to use and intuitive. Checkout process was smooth. Service is amazing. My friends also like Tmart.

stephens86
8/17/15

I have bought many tattoo Ink. everything is excellent! They are very good and the color holds great!

sarah1825
8/17/15

Its a cheap and good USB Stick.Good product for a great price. Fast shipment.

algernonh
8/17/15

The tmart laser pen is just ok.what makes me impressive is the pre-sale service.The service is excellent and the customer service staff is patient enough to answer my questions.

avivaz
8/15/15

I will consider to buy from tmart again, since your price it is really competitive.

beatricep5
8/15/15

The quality of this shadow palette is good. The colours are very pigmented and natural, I love it! The price is reasonable and it would make the perfect gift.

kermitj4
8/13/15

I bought 5 USB, but you shipped 4 to me and refund the rest one. It is ok, better than made me wait for a long time.

helenj31
8/13/15

I am happy with the service I recieved. Great products and prices with free shipping

amandas96
8/13/15

Great packaging, FREE Fast Shipping Product as described excellent packaging.

ellaz1
8/12/15

Stylish, powerful, sleek design easy to use and it is very good price.

jeffr622
8/11/15

Poor service & difficult to work with customer service. Sslow/poor shipping. It took over 2 months to receive merchandise and received wrong/not as described merchandise. Merchandise was missing item and I still haven't received the other product. Even after contacting customer service and they told me that they would ship it out promptly. DO NOT ORDER FROM TMART.com!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!! Waste of time and money.

arnoss
8/11/15

Came quick and very pleased with the tattoo kit well worth what I paid for it.

kawee
8/11/15

The best tool set with grate quality for my cellphones and tablets

gabriep
8/11/15

Great product, fast shipping, thank you seller!!!!

wiliaand
8/11/15

Thank you for your great online service. Your outstanding service is what keep us coming back for more items.

markz18
8/10/15

This palette is perfect for anyone who is new to using make up or a professional. The colors and pigment are great!!

roxans
8/7/15

reasonable price! Just what I wanted. Tmart was a great place to start

yungz
8/7/15

Wonderful shopping experience! Love the amount of different products!

raymontm
8/6/15

I ordered the lot of items from Tmart a month ago. The lot was supposed to include the following items: Wintel TV Box CX-W8, Air Mouse Remote Control, Samsung I9250 Galaxy Nexus, IP68 Waterproof Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Liview 4 Channel Full D1 Indoor/Outdoor, Outdoor Garden Solar Energy Recharge LED Fence Light Blue Light, and 100pcs Colorful Mini Dice.The Liview 4 Channel DVR Kit was missing in this lot. Also missing was the Air Remove and the Samsung Galaxy Case.Also, the Windows TV Box doesn't show everything on the screen when I use it... Part of the Desktop is missing and part of movies and games that are played gets cut off. I don't know how to fix it.

voery
8/6/15

The controller came earlier than expected. The price was the best I could find online. Everything went smooth, I would definitely recommend this site.

mikez22
8/6/15

Really impressed with their bulbs, very high quality of manufacture. GREAT!

amanap
8/6/15

I had a problem with an order, and it was taken care of fast and easy

enidz
8/6/15

Have bought many items from TMart with zero problems. High quality goods at great prices.

josem82
8/4/15

I bought an action camera (SJ4000) for 55€ + 22€ (in taxes).

It came charged, so when it arrived i tried it out. All good exept of a shadow on the top corner of the picture. Before i even got an answer about that issue, i tryed to charge the camera via the charger that came with it. Bad choice because the charger came broken, and toasted the camera. Again, I contacted tmart to solve my problem.

My intelligence was insulted. They wanted to solve my problem by sending a new charger (the camera even smelled smoky). I opted by the devolution/refund. I only got 49€ for the camera, and they couldn't care less about the taxes.

Do not buy big electronic devices from them. It's a shot in the dark. You might get your money back if you send the product back, but you'll always lose money on the taxes.

sues66
7/31/15

Best site to buy cheap and good quality products. I recommendes this site.

lorrainew15
7/30/15

Good Tmart online customer service, very professional !

edithag
7/29/15

I use tmart shadows with pleasure, thanks for such palette!

debbiez5
7/28/15

tmart is great. there live sup[port is very helpful and fast! there products are great !

emaueldf
7/26/15

Very happy with costumer service, Very good to deal with,5 stars

yvonnew11
7/24/15

Received as described. Fast shipping and work nice

joec114
7/24/15

this company is the worst, i sent back a boat and an extra battery for a full refund n a sealed box by was of the post office tmart tells me that they only received the boat no extra battery so they only refund the boat price they stole the battery money be very careful when you purchase items from them or spend a little more money and go shop somewhere else

jennyh20
7/23/15

This is a wonderful controller...worth the price! No complaints

thaddeusc9
7/21/15

I bought a wl toys l939. First, I had paid for the extra shipping, and it still took a month for it to get here. Second, It came broken. Then when I tried to get a refund, they all but refused. They gave me the run around for a week before they finally agreed to send a mailing label so I can send it back. I'm still waiting on the label. If I were you I would NEVER use this site. They're customer service was almost nonexistent. They will not refund you, and you will wait forever for your items. And don't dare pay extra for the shipping!

marthz
7/21/15

Pretty good. The pans are smaller than I expected, but still a pretty good amount.

eddye8
7/20/15

Pleasantly surprised at speed of delivery. The product seems to be good quality and I look forward to see how well it performs.

emmal42
7/17/15

I use tmart's shadows with pleasure, thanks for such palette!

risj
7/16/15

Excellent item. I am sastified with the tripod which I look for it. We can not get better than this with this price!

carlam18
7/15/15

Ordered a new PS3 wireless controller from Tmart, then panicked as I saw the bad reviews afterwards. No need, controller arrived 3 days after ordering in perfect condition and working great. Good price too. Would def use again.

salomonb
7/15/15

The power bank that I received appears to be fake (Xiaomi Miui 160000mAh)
I am really disappointed. The livesupport say´s this is a "High imitation, but I
wanted the original and not a fake

lilithz
7/14/15

Excellent customer service. Excellent online chat service. All around great experience.

gabriej
7/13/15

Ha, I finally went to use one of these batteries and never noticed how big the box was till I went to dump the batterie out of the box...I bought batteries at tmart, I am sure these are great batteries.

kennethb45
7/13/15

I ordered a JJRC H8C Quadcopter for my little brother's Christmas back in November. The package came through just fine, everything was included and my little brother was very happy with the gift I bought him.

Because winters are cold and rainy, we couldn't fly the quadcopter until February. When we first took it out for a spin, everything went fine, it flew as it should and we enjoyed it very much. After a flight or six, one of the motors died without any reasonable explanation - we flew it on 50% the whole time, no longer than 2 minutes at a time, to let the motors cool down and savour it.

I thought I had received a bad model, so I contacted Tmart. After spending more than an hour chatting with them (it takes ages to come to an understanding), I agreed on sending the broken down quadcopter back and receiving a new one by mail. Shipping costs back to China were € 22.75, of which Tmart only paid me back € 14.08, although it was stated in the chat that return shipping fees would be paid back to me.

While waiting on my new quad, I did some research online to find out that the motors used in the JJRC H8C are of bad built quality and will almost surely die within 15-20 flights, mostly due to overheating or a component malfunction.

After a little less than a month, the new H8C quadcopter arrived by mail. It was handed to me by the mailman, who charged me another € 24 in customs fees due to the value on the package being too high. As I had been eagerly waiting to fly our quad again, I decided to pay the money and get it over with. The 50$ quadcopter had now cost me up and about 90$, I could've looked online and almost could've ordered me a second one for that money.

Because I wanted to avoid future motor problems, I read some reviews and learned the best way to go about it is to let the motors spin for 30 seconds on 25% while on the ground, and to repeat this every 3 minutes until 2 full battery charges are spent.

I was now ready to go outside flying. On the first day, I flew the quadcopter a total of 2 battery charges, no longer than 2 minutes at a time, again with a cooldown period of 5 minutes in between flights. It was awesome and the images from the included camera were nice too.

On the second day, I was flying the fully charged quadcopter for about a minute and suddenly, I saw it come down steadily. I went closer only to find out that one of the clockwise motors on this quad died as well.

I contacted Tmart on the 11th June about this problem and the person I spoke to (Luo Belly) agreed to send me a new set of both clockwise and counter-clockwise motors. I urged to fix my quadcopter myself to avoid paying any additional costs and replace all of the poor built quality motors with better upgraded ones, since I had already put in way too much of my own money on this cheap, poorly built toy. Because in the end, that's all this quadcopter is.

I would receive a confirmation mail with a tracking code, so I waited. A month passed and I contacted them again today. This time, my live chat operator was named Xie Scorch , and I must say I have never been treated this poorly by anyone.

First of all, the new motors that were promised to me weren't send out yet "because he has trouble with pc". Secondly, he refused to send me the counter clockwise motors as well. I made clear that his colleague agreed to it in an earlier conversation, and that I was taking the quad apart myself and that the process will already take 2 hours of my time, unscrewing all 47 screws to reach the inner compartments, and that I'd rather replace all motors at once instead of having to repeat the process after a few flights - because the standard motors will break down without a doubt.

Also, having to wait for a month while expecting a package to find out that it hasn't even been send out yet is rather frustrating as well. Xie Scorch showed no empathy at all and as the conversation progressed, refused to further talk to me to resolve this issue. I was performing a monologue to a brick wall, no answers were given and no help was offered. I asked if I could speak to his manager or supervisor, still no answer. I typed a question mark every 5 minutes, still no answer. Mr. Scorch - in my humble opinion - doesn't deserve to work with people if this is the way he treats them.

Therefore, if this is the way Tmart treats its loyal customers (I've spent over € 300 in total on this site), I'm not interested in dealing with them anymore and will take my time and money to companies that are actually helping their customers, like banggood.com or aliexpress.com instead.

TLDR: Ordered a quadcopter JJRC H8C, broke down after a few flights, traded it in for a new one, paid additional return shipping fees + customs fees almost matching the price of a new one to receive the new quad, new one also had a motor break down after 3 flights, been treated like $#*! by Xie Scorch the Live Chat operator when contacting to complain, refused to help or answer me.

I've been a loyal customer on Tmart for many years, but this is ridiculous. I've dealt with poor packaging (one of my two Xiaomi 16000mah powerbanks I ordered last month came in broken last week, had a cracked up usb-port) and long shipping times, but if the people responsible for your customer satisfaction treat you like this, there's really no reason why you should ever choose Tmart again.

EDIT TO ANSWER TMART: I agreed to 1000 points after receiving the second quadcopter, I practically had to beg for some sort of compensation after I had to pay a total of € 32 in additional shipping and customs costs. This has nothing to do with your inferior product or the poorly built components, which I was planning to replace a month ago. You tried giving me 100 points at first, you should be ashamed of yourself. 1 point equals 1 cent, so for my € 32 I could've bought 3200 points. Also, these "points" can't be used to purchase items, it only gives you a 10% discount at best. So here I am, stuck with 1000 useless points and a broken down quadcopter.

An employee of your company promised me on the 11th of June to send out 2 upgraded clockwise and 2 upgraded counter clockwise motors. Assuming it was coming in by mail any day now, I contacted again to get the tracking number, which I would receive by email somewhere mid June but didn't get. If your company was located in Europe and you treated people like this, you'd be long out of business. I'm planning to make sure no one I know or speak to ever buys from you guys again, your answers lacks respect and admittance in all forms or shapes.

Tip for consumers: Avoid Tmart, because in the end, it's always the customer that pays the bill when something's wrong with your product. Long shipping times, poor quality products and packaging, terrible help desk employee named Xie Scorch and an overall lack of respect for their customers, otherwise Mr. Scorch would be back to stirring noodles by now.

lvyn
7/11/15

Everybody looks at the strange & well designed wrist watch. I am very happy and I gifted to a young friend, he was overjoyed to have it.

jennym36
7/10/15

Received it today, 2 weeks after it was shipped as I opt for free shipment.Product is in good condition, and price is unbeatable.

janf15
7/9/15

I have never seen a company like this.
You place an order - then they refund it, because they do not want to do business with you with no reason.
When you confront them, they have all the excuses they can think off like:
They cannot send it, because the shipping fees are to high - Yet their website allow you to place the order and pay.- Also allow you to choose a shipping method.
Another excuse - The do not do business with South Africa, or you are declared as a risk customer.
The problem is, every time you place an order with them it cost you money in currency difference and bank chargers, when they just cancel your order. - Of course they won't refund that.
This was the worst customer experience we ever had.
Do yourself a favor - Stay away from these lot - HIGHLY RISKY!!!

adelinezz
7/8/15

Good and fast Service/ support.
It takes a long time to get items, but i'm aware of that, so i don`t order something if i need it right away.

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: why my order ship from china i am buying from usa warehouse
2/26/15
Answer
tmartt
A: Dear Iman T.,
Sorry for the inconvenience cuased by us!
For your order, would you mind waiting another 1-3 weeks for it?
Next time when you place an order, please don't forget to double check all the informations about your order.
If anything is wrong, you can ask our online service to change it for you before shipping.
You can see more details at "Ship from" at below:
Hope for your support and undertanding!

Best wishes,
Tmart Service Team
3/10/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How come one of Tmart Online Suppor
said she can not change the price when i ask for Lowest Price Guarantee
here is copy of conversation with her
04:01 Your Question is 150407JMGJJD + i have found lower price other web retailer
04:01 Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
04:02 You are now chatting with Chen Winnie - Retails
04:02 Chen Winnie: Here is the Tmart Customer Service Center.
This is Winnie and it is my great honor to service you.

04:03 sang kim: thank you
04:04 sang kim: i just found lower price in dealsmachine.com
04:04 Chen Winnie: Do you mean that you want to cancel the order
04:05 sang kim: price match
04:06 Chen Winnie: We can not change the item price
04:08 sang kim: you can not match lower price from other store?
04:09 sang kim: lower price guarantee is not going to work here?
04:12 Chen Winnie: Yeah,we can not change it
04:16 sang kim: ok cancel my order please
04:19 Chen Winnie: Ok
04:19 Chen Winnie: I have canceled this order for you.
The refund will be finished in 1-2 business days.
Hope your kind patience

04:19 Chen Winnie: Is there any other things I can do for you?
04:19 Chen Winnie: I am sorry. If you don't have any other questions, I would like to leave this conversation to help other customers. Have a good day!Bye .
4/7/15
Answer
robbedb
A: Stay away from Tmart, as far as you can! ... if you want to have nice days.

I ordered and paid a product 50 days ago. They did not even ship it. I contacted them many times, I spent a lot of time chatting with them, they always promise to mail the product in 1 - 2 days, but they do nothing. Yesterday I asked a refound. They refound me only 63% of the price I paid, instead of refounding 100% what I paid or instead of giving me some interest for using my money for 50 days. I was ordering items from them for years, I was pleased with them, but lately I am having serious problems constantly.
7/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Tmart staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

16 Coupons for Tmart

No coupon code needed
Shop now at Tmart to save!
Go to Tmart