US Government's NSF

440 Reviews for Tmart.com

▼ Sort by: recent

johnm288
9/22/14

TMART IS A SCAMMER, HERE THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE FAKE POSTED BY TMART. (TMART ES UNA ESTAFA) (Tmart ist ein Betrug)(Tmart est une arnaque). (Tmart афера) Tmart's employees are CROOKS and BIG LIARS.They write their own reviews . DON'T BELIEVE A WORD. Read only the real reviews and disregard those fake positive reviews . I feel Sitejabber is getting paid by Tmart to allow those FAKE positive reviews to be posted here as advertisement for Tmart.com...
I purchased a Cree LED Cycling Triple Headlight it was defected. Tmart made me pay for the return shipping, Now 5 months passed without getting my refund..
Probably my defected item is now resold to another customer whom in his turn got scammed by the scammer Tmart.com. Today This Tmart employee decided to act as customer service instead of posting the fake positive review !!!
Conclusion: Tmart is a fraud .Stay away........And beware of credit card FRAUD.
Do NOT give any of your information to any Tmart employee , they will be published online and they will send you emails virus as everybody been complaining.
AND I SAY TO TMART CUSTOMER SERVICE WHO HAS BEEN POSTING ALL THE FAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS HERE , GO AWAY I DONT DEAL WITH LIARS AND CROOKS. THIS IS THE GUY WHO HAS BEEN POSTING ALL THE FAKE REVIEWS HERE , IT SEEMS HE/SHE RUN OUT OF FAKE NAMES AND NOW DECIDED TO ACT AS CUSTOMER SERCICE

Tip for consumers: Probably Sitejabber is receiving compensation from Tmart to allow those fake reviews as advertisement for Tmart.com
One liar crook from Tmart is posting those FAKE reviews here. Spread the word.Beware of websites advertised here by Tmart.com it is a spam
(http://www.domaintuno.com/d/needsandmoods.com) IP213.186.33.82 registrant Hizraoui Mourad this show its origin is ( tech.ovh.net) and this shows it is a spam & hackers. ...(http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1299)

raqueleitar
9/22/14

En líneas generales y por el precio que tienen me parecen ideales para principiantes, sobretodo jovencitas que comienzan ahora a maquillarse y que no disponen de mucho dinero para invertir en brochas más profesionales. Me gusta mucho la suavidad de sus cerdas y apenas pierden pelo en los lavados. Como inconvenientes, todas las brochas de sombras son de lengua de gato, creo que dado el número de pinceles que lleva la manta podrían haber incluido otras variedades, echo de menos un pincel para difuminar las sombras de ojos. A pesar de ello, éstos cogen buena cantidad de producto, punto a su favor, cosa que no sucede con la brocha de colorete.

dennyl4
9/21/14

I don't agree fake reviews I did two orders on this site. The result completely satisfied. Orders are shipped quickly enough and in full. Often on this site it is possible to find what not to find in other shops. Assortment small, but interesting. Here it is possible to choose interesting goods as a gift.

arutiunm
9/19/14

Great website with a lot of cool devices and good prices. I ordered two items for my Apple devices and all of them I got in time and without any problem. All who write that it's all fake reviews probably has problem with their business or something. Because you can try to oder something and then you'll remember my review.

roberta119
9/19/14

Just ordered an item on the Australian Web after beng directed from world site and assumed order was in Australian dollars as price had Risen $6 . Ok difference in exchange rate was to be expected so went ahead with order via PayPal to find order was still in US dollars . Certainly feel ripped off,as the original site price included free delivery.

bruceh42
9/18/14

I ordered this battery from Tmart to replace the worn out battery in my old Dell Latitude D600 Notebook Computer. I use this Computer daily and this new battery has done exceptionally well with extended battery use and recharging while using it at home on the AC Adapter. There are several batteries and chargers that are sold for the Dell Latitude D600 but this one matched the "Rating for Volts and mAh" of the existing battery so I played safe and stayed with that. For me, if something works right out of the box it generally works for years or at least the advertised life of the product and this battery works as advertised. I currently get between 2 1/2 to 3 hours of run time when this battery when it is fully charged. I like this battery so well that I just purchased a second battery to carry in my bag to extend the run time when away from home without AC access. I currently recommend this battery and, if it fails sooner than it should, I will either add to this review or write another to inform the buyer. However for now, it is working as it should and I am pleased.

paddym
9/17/14

I checked my track ID, shown:
2014-08-25 00:00, sent
2014-09-15 00:00, Delivered
Delivery took a little longer than i expected , but products great!

Tip for consumers: You should choose free shipping more cost-effective.

laryssam
9/16/14

TMart is an amazing online shop where you can find everything you need! From technology to fashion!
They have an amazing time of delivery and costumer service! I love my experience of shopping whit them!

Tip for consumers: Great online store to find everything you need from tech to fashion!

el8858
9/16/14

Good experience. Delivery took a little longer than expected though.

quintionr
9/15/14

I've seen a lot of tmart related reviews carefully before i bought, including sitejabber.com.
Of course there are good and bad news, after hesitating i still wanted to try to buy, I was lucky enough to receive my order in two weeks, they have sent an e-mail to remind me of receipt.
The purchase price is cheaper than our local country.
Mainly be free shipping, I think this is their advantage.

needsa
9/15/14

Excellent Eshop. L'envoi est rapide et les vêtements très jolis.
J'aime particulièrement la collection de robes proposées par Tmart. Je vous invite à lire mon article sur les produits de ce site ici : www.needsandmoods.com/haul-tmart/
--------
Very Good Website. Fast shipping and beautiful clothing.
I especially like the dresses collection.
If you want, you can go on my website to read some reviews about their products : http://www.needsandmoods.com/haul-tmart/

cathyj8
9/15/14

Für den Tmart shop gibt es immer 5 Sterne. Für das Cubot s208 würde ich 4 Sterne vergeben. Die Rueckwand des Handy hat den Akku auf der Seite wo die Beschriftung übereinander geklebt ist zu fest reingedrueckt, dadurch ging das Display immer aus. Seitdem die Überlappung entfernt wurde läuft das Handy einwandfrei.

laurap36
9/15/14

Es un producto que en relación calidad-precio está muy bien. Un pack de pinceles perfectos para iniciarse o para completar tu colección.

Son sintéticos pero suaves, cómodos ya que tienen un mango bastante largo, y respetuosos con la piel; además la manta donde se incluyen es perfecta para poder llevarlos de viaje, y para tenerlos organizados.

beverlyb24
9/14/14

My phone arrived here in UK less than 2 weeks after I placed the order, excellent delivery. It works well, as expected on Tesco mobile, and is a big improvement over my last Android phone, which was a Samsung Galaxy Ace. Only one negative, it comes with a 2 pin European charger so an adapter is needed. It would have been better with a standard 3 pin UK charger.

rockm
9/14/14

I live in Kiribati, Umwa Village, Items from China ,Then we have received after 30 days, it seems a bit later, but we can understand, my wife liked this dress, because the price is so cheap,
WOW! very nice, needs to be improved the place is the speed of items.
Overall rating: 4 stars

sivak4
9/14/14

Am from Bangalore, Karnataka .I had ordered tiara crown on july 5th 2014 in Tmart . But the item was delivered to me on sep 10th 2014. It took more than 60 days to get the order. But quality of item was good.

gabriellemrm
9/12/14

Bought Tablet PC $195.99
Shipped with Swedish post .
Actual device price and description declared despite advised otherwise (very risky for theft and might cause problems with customs) - I was lucky.
Less than a star is: I wait 20 days to arrival

hneyw
9/11/14

I finally received my order, A phone for my daughter, At first there was a problem .BUT good service , my daughter is delighted with it
Only $80-FINE

abbyc3
9/11/14

Overall satisfaction: 4 stars
I purchased a 53 "Maximum Height 153 Aluminum Portable Tripod for Camera Video-SKU: DTZ02- $ 19.39
Usage -Good for the price. Is not too sturdy, but it'll suffice for my needs.
Advantages: The parts holding the camera fell apart in first use Bad quality :(.
Disadvantages: 10 days later I went to our post office got my parcel

unkeym
9/10/14

I likeTMART for the variety of products that can be found there at a reasonable price.
Best: You can shop and have great deals worldwide and cheap price....
Worst : Wait time is more than 10 days.......

cheneya
9/9/14

The coat was beautiful and very well made. I am very happy with it. I will be ordering more from this vendor.

gaba
9/8/14

I'm really happy with TMART, It's the fourth phone that i buy Here.It took a month and a half to arrive from China, but it was cheap and works great :) Since it was less than $70, no issues with customs. It's a great shop for non-urgent gadgets.

kevinj39
9/3/14

Very satisfied! The LED spot light is brighter than night lights. This is great. If you wanted to replace an existing light. Very low heat generating and saving light power makes the white LED lights safe and stable performance. The LED spot light is suitable for home, office and exhibition lighting. Besides, the white LED lights are energy-saving. And they are easy to install and use. Would buy again!Thanks tmart

franklinz
9/3/14

My e-mails were answered promptly. The product arrived at my door in just a few days. Very quick service.

dwightm16
9/2/14

I ordered a flash drive (watermelon style) and received it within five days. T-mart gave the service they promised. Fast service, fast delivery, and most of all reasonable price on items.

dancyz
9/2/14

Great company! As a first time purchaser on Tmart I easily located the desired item, quickly and smoothly navigated with the supporter and made my payment. only the shipping annoyed me a little, 11 days to get it !

edwardd14
9/2/14

I think this site has fantastic prices and considering the distance these items are sent and the shipping price, and time it takes this site is A+

daver58
9/2/14

I have ordered several times to UK and it always arrived, Sometime very long lead time, but for this price and free delivery what do you expect!! Tmart Great!!

robinsonk
9/1/14

I ordered two solar cars. 25 days later, I received them but one didn't work. I wrote an e-mail to Tmart.com and they sent me other car for free.

blakerm
9/1/14

I ordered my item from TMART.com, the website is very user friendly.Great customer service with email and text updates on delivery times.

caesarm
9/1/14

FASTER SHIPPING than ever imagined possible! I ordered 2 gorgeous jeweled flashdrives and a pair of earrings and the order arrived coast to coast within 6 days! I highly recommend TMART!!

abelz
8/31/14

Purchased a cosplay wig. Fast shipping, good product, everything as stated in description. I am very happy with this transaction.

fitchhh
8/31/14

Very good value for its price. At first i didn't think it was effective. It came with its own batteries, but the lid was hard to open at first. It is very light weight (which made me skeptical) but when used, it did do its job. Very useful.

billcuem
8/29/14

Ordered off Wiggle, who contracted tmart. The products were delivered very quickly; it did not require signing, and the postman niftily left it in the back shed. Good stuff! Very happy with the condition of the products.

fitzgeralz
8/29/14

My Rating: 5/5.......
I received my parcel after 2 weeks of placing my order. It was safely packed in a bubble wrap envelope.Its costs only $6.32 (currently on offer at half price!!
Overall, I had a great experience shopping with them.

fordtt
8/28/14

I had a great experience with Tmart. The delivery is fast and safe, plus free-shipping worldwide I’m definitely trying eye shadow palettes and lot other products from them.

berthab17
8/28/14

the pallette is AMAZING! It is the exact replica of the Urban Decay Naked 2 and the quality is the same.The price is good compared to The real pallette... i use this pallette daily and i will be purchasing another one

kevinl50
8/27/14

Before shopping at different stores until I found Tmart.com and really have surprised me for its agility, customer care and kindness, as well as efficiency.
Highly recommended. Items arrive quickly and in perfect condition .... but if one does not get well, you look for a quick solution, in my case they sent me quickly the damaged piece at no cost.

gregz2
8/27/14

I didn't know this website before,My friend recommended it but Tmart is an e-marketplace where you can find a wide selection of products at a low price and worldwide free shipping.

rickt18
8/27/14

TMART STEALS!!! I placed an order with Tmart after reading many favorable reviews on THEIR website. I received a confirmation of the order in a short time. Never received the order in spite of many email requests, which they did not respond to as they promised they would.
I googled Tmart reviews and found numerous others have the same problem, Tmart takes their money and does not deliver. One chap pointed out that they write their own ´good´ reviews in order to CON people.

Tip for consumers: Tmart.com Reminds: We have sent out your item(s) (1402019GQXJ7)
Inbox x
8-23-14
Tmart-support.no.reply <support.no.reply@tmart.com>
4:10 PM (15 hours ago)

to me

Dear Mr. /Ms Rick Tee

I am glad to tell you that we have reshipped your item(s) by United States Postal Service Asendia

You can track the status on

Shipment Information:

Order#: 1402019GQXJ7
Shipped Item(s):88015359*1 E02769*1 CV105*1

Shipping Address:
Rick Tee
Oficina de Coreo Apartado Po

barnettz
8/26/14

I love TMART case! It is super cute and looks exactly like the picture. It has protected my phone spectacularly and I couldn't ask for more from this case. Love it!

carll16
8/26/14

I have purchased many items from tmart over the past few months. They are all good quality. Only one item has not arrived and after waiting 2 months I advised tmart who promptly replaced it. I’m very impressed with the prompt customer service they provide, it gives me the confidence to keep on dealing with them.

aldrichl
8/26/14

I purchased many gadgets on TMART for 1 years already and I am very satisfied (tablet , car dvr and many other small gadgets). Shipping is a bit slow (I think it's mostly because of china post).perfect and CHEAP products with free shipping.

brucem49
8/25/14

"Bought the first time on Tmart. Booked batteries. Afraid that will not reach, but mailed Sweden. It is 25 days. Support service is not as fast answers as we would like, but everything else was good."

addisonb14
8/25/14

I ordered a product and got it 24 days later. The service was tremendously good as for Free Shipping Service.
Tmart is the first o/seas site i've ever bought anything from. I am in Sydney Australia. The service and quality of items is first rate and quick delivery to Sydney.

elvism23
8/25/14

I like tmart Professional UV nail curing lamp for salon use. Includes 4 pcs 9W bulbs (two located at the top of the lamp and one on each side). Can be used on both hands and feet.It also can be used for drying the shellac nail polish.Very good.

richardl59
8/25/14

I have been browsing the web in search of reasonably priced merchandise. When I browsed T-Marts merchandise and prices I was sold, they have the best prices.

timmyb9
8/25/14

I receive my 12 Colors Generation 3 Eye Shadow Palette from TMART.HAHA..
I am enchanted by these shadows. I did not expect such a good pigmentation. Packaging looks very professional. Shadows do not mess up, do not roll it, curious as to the quality. I recommend to all :)

jonym
8/24/14

I ordered makeup off of here annd it was soo cheap but soo goodd i loved it :p
I also have to add that the shipment has been quite acceptable (two weeks) and attention also been very good, which is appreciated.

dianad19
8/24/14

When you are looking for small gadgets or want to buy technology for a low price,you can go to tmart.com
The shipping options are free and when you want it fast, just pay around 1$ (sometimes just 0.16$) and you have it in under 1 week (from China to UK).
When you miss an order they will help you instantly or at the same day (depends on timezones).
I can just recommend TMART, their support is competent and friendly!

Best Online Electronics Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber