US Government's NSF
volkanp

306 Reviews for Tmart.com

▼ Sort by: recent

4/16/14

Every comment I saw about these guys was BAD. I had already ordered so it scared me. BUT you people must have been talking about someone else. Product in good shape, exactly as described better than I expected. I think maybe people that are satisfied see no need to post a good grade. I am not a paid blogger and I don't get points for posting this. I give them a AAA rating. Would recommend them to anyone even my family. Thanks T mart,

4/16/14

This company Delivery was very slow.
Moreover can not check the tracking number.
Not refund.
Like a scam.

bad and bad and bad

4/16/14

Serval days agao, I order a Makeup Bagin Tmart. This bag is small but useable. I thought it was going to be much bigger than it really was but no worries for me, i made it work and got use out of it ! It can fit most items of makeup relations and it is very durable =) overall really great product. I will recommend Tmart to my friends. Because I think it is a very reliable shopping site.

4/16/14

Got one android 4.0 4GB tablet about 8weeks ago but wasn, t working. Contacted tmart team and after tries with their advise. Android was still not working. Tmart sent a replacement and iss working great now. Will be ordering another three for grandchildren. Keep up the great work.

4/16/14

If have purchased these types of controllers from other sources; this product is exactly the same, but on Tmart you will get a much better price, we can see they offer very cheap price online. These items were received as promised and they work with the game system I use.

4/15/14

I ordered a tablet (WM8880) from them in December. At first they said it would be only 4-7 days for delivery. After several emails, I finally received my product in mid-February. The tablet was very slow, and only got slower over time. After 6 weeks, the charging dock barely worked. Now it won't charge at all. It's a paperweight. Terrible customer service. Shipping took 7 weeks. Product didn't last two months. DO NOT buy ANYTHING from them. They totally suck!

4/14/14

STAY AWAY FROM TMART.COM. It is a mechanism to steal your money. The method is simple. You order, you pay. Eventual you receive a phony Tmart's tracking number making you think it is been shipped from USA. Then tracking doesn't work for days until the item arrives from China to USA or it will never arrives to you. BAD customer service tells you a lot a spitful excuses means to buy time form them until you eventually give out. So people, resist the price temptation and stay out of this, it is a SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM site! It is a phony site how can you trust a site that post FAKE positive reviews here and does not accept to post the REAL negative reviews on their website! I Beware of scam.

4/11/14

About nail polish.They really aren't worth the cost because the bottles are very small. You don't really get much out of them. However, the application brushes are really good for making designs. they were better than what i was expecting. they were very reasonably prices and its excellent quality.

4/11/14

The order received fairly quickly, much faster than other stores. Unfortunately, one item came not quite work, the Tmart service responded quickly to this and requested a replacement. Service and the store was pleased.

4/9/14

I evaluation women handbag
Pros: Easy To Use,Good Value,Great Design
Cons: Poor Quality
The strap ripped after using for a few days. The inside of the bag seems like they just used tissue paper to protect it. It looks great though.
After a couple weeks, the shoulder strap clasps kept bending and coming unhooked. This was an easy fix until they broke completely. I figured out another way of rigging the strap to the bag, but then after about a month of ownership, the strap ripped completely off the bag and I have no way of fixing it now. This really disappoints me, because I love the bag otherwise. I use it as a diaper bag, and it holds everything, the extra pockets are amazing. I'm going to have to figure out how to fix it.

4/9/14

When I got it, I found electrical plug was not appropriate for Portugal. I had to buy an adapter. Anyway, good bird not the easiest to use but for the price. not the best balence but easy to learn to fly they really underestimate this thing its cheap and looks cool so it makes an amazing gift i would recomend this thing.

4/7/14

I bought two tablets from Tmart the first tablet it was great it was a 4.1. Then the 4.2 tablet came in the tablet had something wrong with it but, I am not a computer IT person. I emailed Tmart and a Whinnie emailed me back and gave me a return label that didn\'t cost me anything to send the tablet back. Within a week I had received the replacement tablet.

4/7/14

I just received this product today and all I can say is that it was just as advertised, it fit perfectly and works well with my phone.Shipping has a little slower I can't say it looks the best but I can say that it looks good,With it, less boring, it makes my work more smoothly, really good device.

4/6/14

So a few weeks ago I received a pretty lace blouse from Tmart.com which is also more like an all-rounded online store that sell various products for both men and women. Aside from fashion, accessories and beauty stuffs they also offer electronics, computer gadgets, to home office supplies and novelty items. Basically, it's an online supermarket that offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING ;) - you know I can never say "No" to free worldwide shipping. Meanwhile, if you're looking for cheap gadget tools or affordable fashion items with free shipping, why don't you take a look at T-Mart.

4/4/14

I would’ve never gotten a tablet if not for this website called Tmart.com which I recently discovered. I was a bit skeptical at first, because it was a Chinese supplier. I get my clothes and accessories from China sometimes, but the electronics I thought were a bit more risky. Anyway, I got it in the mail faster than expected from an overseas store and works just fine! I like this shopping. Tmart also offer free shipping.

4/4/14

Recently I got a eyeshadow Makeup Palette . There seems to be a little less luster and sparkle in this version though. My only complaint is that the tin that the eyeshadow sits in looks really sloppy. There is glue residue from where the mirror was placed on the rim of the mirror, which kind of gives it a cheap look. It also doesn't shut too easily and feels flimsier than the real Naked 2. But comparatively speaking, from paying 50$ to now this..its really a minor hickup that you can expect with the price.

4/2/14

Buy one mp4 Player from tmart.Though this product was sold at a great price, it came with no instructions and it's very complicated to use because it came with no instructions. I still haven't gotten the hand of this product. Yes its a good product but hard to use. If you're looking for affordable and cool stuff, you might guys wanna check out Tmart.com. This online shop sells everything you need!

3/29/14

bad bad.....poor customer service..poor quality..poor shipping and bad attitude...they cancel order as you ask my order is not shipped....with no reason....its shame for this company...dont do any business ..

3/28/14

Spending much time on searching a fitable headset for my phone ,cause have a bad experience before, quite a quiet sound make me so upset .Then also want to find a better one again .Yesterday I got bluetooth wireless headphone was really what i am looking for. With it, less boring, it makes my work more smoothly, really good device.

3/27/14

I ordered my items 5 weeks ago and have not received anything!!!!! I should have read the reviews before... I sent them emails asking them were my package is ...all the do is send me a stupid link to try n track my order only to find out it says invalid number doesn't exist .they say wait patiently .Honestly waiting 5 weeks isn't being patient???? Are they nuts ...who wants to wait 45 days to get their stuff!!!!! Ridiculous!!!

3/27/14

Tmart.com (aka) N & K Trading Inc. – is a ripoff
I paid for expedited shipping, 30 days passed and I did not receive my order and then I start dealing my credit-card data theft and email virus from Tmart.
Tmart customer service sucks.
This deal was nothing but a scam.
I agree with the others , It is Tmart associates who are posting the positive
reviews. Our reviews on this site must be damaging for Tmart.com that is why Tmart's employees are posting the positive reviews . Stay away.

3/25/14

Tmart is my first time to place order,this site is a great help for a novice like me when it comes to getting the right product for what you need.So When I got my item, is was not bad, I like it and use it very well. Great communication as well. Thank you Tmart.

3/25/14

I bought a tablet in Tmart for my mom as her back to school present. It took forever to get here, but that was to be expected. Once it had arrived I opened it and was surprised at how small it was, i thought it was cute. I had to charge it, since it arrived dead, but I loved the color and how easy it was to handle. It was super easy to maneuver, i set up the correct time, date and weather apps all in a snap. Overall I loved this tablet, i think i might buy one for my whole family soon.

3/25/14

The website is all written in bad Chinglsih. It's difficult to know exactly what you're getting. Fortunately I'm very good at figuring this stuff out usually can decipher product features etc.

Cheap Chinese junk. That's what's being sold here. However, knowing that, I still bought some VERY cheap items and they all worked satisfactorily...some high output flashlights, memory cards etc.

I did take a chance and buy a $162 head unit for the GPS function and the backup camera function. After installing found out the DVD / CD player did not work and would not eject a disk. Fine, I wrote them......

Here's where the nightmare began. If you've ever had to deal with the Chinese, they do not like to give back money. They will do exchange but only if YOU pay return shipping. It's taken me months sometimes to deal with people in China. These people are no different. Also, they dob't speak English even passably, so communications are almost impossible...either that, or they're playing "country dumb".

Regardless, I'm never buying from these people again. Cheap Chinese crap can be bought everywhere these days, and I can get mine from someplace else.

3/24/14

Having had bad luck with another site I was doubtful but the camera travel charger arrived from China in around 2 weeks. It works perfectly and was unbelievably cheap and postage was free.

3/24/14

Recently I got my makeup sets from tmart.com, I waited 15 days it is too long for me , Nevertheless, when I first opened the makeup bag, I am quite impressed by the amount of brushes included in it, They are very soft and fluffy, especially the big fan face brush! I like them, thank you

3/23/14

Tmart is an online shopping website that caters worldwide. They have wide product offerings from electronics to even novelties. They carry alot of beauty stuff too. From bags, shoes, all kinds of makeup, and nail art tools. Seriously, if you're looking for a product, whatever that maybe, Tmart probably has it. But I was a litter disappointed with their packaging method.

3/22/14

Great little MP3 Player I bought it for an xmas present for my mom and use it for a car MP3 player with a FM transmitter hooked to it.But It is a little problem.Let's start with the fact that the manual consists of 1 picture, that doesn't correspond to the player. Once you figure out how to use it, you find out that: 1 - the player cannot remember where you were when you last powered it off. So good luck restarting where you were in the podcast 2 - it even forgets the settings, such as luminosity, contrast, sleep time, etc. every time you power off. 3 - the buttons are small, hard to use and unresponsive, so you need to click several times to get any response. 4 - the battery life is about 2 to 3 hours. 5 - the track and menu navigation are awful. I have had many MP3 players, they're all different but manageable. This one makes no sense. And there are a bunch of entries in the setting menu that are unreachable, e.g. setting time, phonebook, language, etc. You can scroll through them, but you cannot actually set them. Maybe given the user manual issue I mentioned first, it's just a bizarre fluke!

3/20/14

I have had excellent service from tart whatever my query they are very quick in helping and will resolve any problems, if any, very quickly. I have found them to be efficient and very professional. The prices are very competitive but the goods are equally as good as other brands out there. I will continue to buy from tart.

3/19/14

Recently I got a very good item from tmart, it is cool.
That was my very first time purchasing electronic products in Internet with them,
Besides very good prices and huge offer variety, they have a perfect customer service,
Good site.

3/19/14

This is my first shopping in Tmart.com. Because my wifMy wife's birthday is coming up. I decided to pick a watch on the Internet as a gift to her. So I order the watch in Tmart. When I received the watch, it is a nice showy piece, reasonably priced. The description accurate, and the shipping was well packaged, and promptly received. The only drawback I could find with the watch, was not the watch it'self, but the band. It is not adjustable, and is too large for my wifes wrist. I believe either the clasp should be adjustable, or possibly since it is a female watch, maybe a couple of links might be removed. We will have to take it to have this done. Not a complaint, just a observation, as it is impossible to know these things, when trying the item on is not possible such as a online order. I will continue shopping in Tmart.com.

3/19/14

Thanks T.mart, you've refunded honestly and I am very happy about it! very nice people working in there ;) I've received 2 products that got broken in few seconds of me doing nothing, and they refunded! thanks.:)

3/18/14

I bought MP4 in tmart.Well, the device has a lot of features, more than someone may expect of a device in this price range. I bought this on a whim due to how cheap it was. The storage size is good. The device is small, fitting easily into a pocket. Battery time is decent. Hardware buttons for volume is nice as a lot of other devices I have seen have software volume only.

3/17/14

The product I chose was a USB Flash Drives which costs $8.39. This was a fun shape, they had quite some more options of shapes if you’re looking for specific ones. They do offer a lot more variety in USB if this isn’t your style and the best part is free shipping worldwide!

3/17/14

I was sent the Tmart 8pcs Professional Cosmetic Makeup Brush Set with Case Pink set. They come in a pink roll-up bag with letters on it. Each of the brushes has a white wooden handle and a pretty pink ferrule (the metal piece that holds the brush bristles on the handle). The bristles are made of white artificial fiber that’s dyed pink at the ends. They even sell things like iPhone cases and electronic accessories. This could prove to be a useful site when it comes time to do some Christmas shopping ;).

3/16/14

OK,Tmart has its good & its bad sides,IT IS NOT A SCAMMER SITE.Ive purchased there 7-times over the past year & have received some shoddy items,eg-MP3 PLAYER that had a VERY SHORT battery life,They refunded my $10-back & let me KEEP the $#*!ty player,since their return policy has THEM paying for return shipping of defective items.I received a li-ion Battery Charger,It was bad quality & charging my batteries to Very High Voltages,AGAIN they refunded me $6.00 store credit this time & let me keep the crappy charger.I bought another MP3 PLAYER of better quality,works great,EXCEPT the headphones suck & were dead on 1-side,THEY Issued me $2.00 store credit...SO pick your items carefully,SOME are garbage & some are GREAT.Prices are very cheap.The REVIEWS on their site are real,HOWEVER they Wont publish any NEGATIVE Reviews & they provide customers POINTS/store credits for submitting reviews,so take them w/ a grain of salt.They have different WAREHOUSES,US/BRITAIN,HONG KONG,items that say ships f/ US Warehouse ship f/ New jersey & arrive in a few days to US addresses,HOWEVER ITEMS that say INTERNATIONAL WAREHOUSE take at least a MONTH W/ the FREE Shipping option,so be prepared to wait.You can find some really useful items at very cheap prices during their constantly revolving sale items,just do some research of the item on the web before buying ,to avoid having to go through returning/refund policy,Which is pretty good though...OVERALL I give TMART an 8 OUT OF 10 for usa warehouse orders/and a 5 OUT OF 10 for International Shipments.

3/13/14

The second time I tmart purchase. Their service is very good, fast delivery, product quality without any problems. They are still the most important free shipping.

3/13/14

Tmart need to know that we had problems with their product and they were prompt in responding to our emails, other customers said their customer service is unresponsive, however they may be faster responding to me, I received a Men's Canvas Messenger Bag from Tmart yesterday, I don't receive on time, the delivery has a little slowly for me. Anyway, it has a stylish design that even a female can use it.cheap price, I can share it with my sister.

3/12/14

I just received the package purchased from Tmart. I didn't find any faults with this bag and the quality meets its price of being under $ 15 AUD. My only advice would be to not make it too heavy with items (being able to do that is quite limited anyway, thankfully) as it will weigh the bag down and may cause the chain along the strap to be a burden to your shoulder.

3/11/14

I have weaknesses for cute looking mugs. So if I find some cute mugs anywhere, I get tempted to buy them! I was browsing through this online shopping website called tmart.com and found these cute mugs for 6.89$ each. This site does free international shipping which is always good but I was kind of disappointed with their packaging method. Delivery time, it took 9 days to reach me through postal service. Delivery timing wise I was impressed since usually international mails takes 14-25 days to reach here in India where I live.

3/11/14

After a trying and trying to get a tracking number from them I finally did thay have shiped my order to Tennessee and then the Singapore trying to get to texas you ask a question and it takes 3 days for a response this place is a joke

3/11/14

The package was received in a week and the quality is really good. I used them and believe it or not, not one bit of hair was left on my face. Sometimes, it takes a few uses to get rid of any lose hair but all the hair on the brushes stayed in tact.
I would definitely recommend the purchase of these brushes. I was surprised by the quality and the turnaround time. You could be paying hundreds for a set of brushes but these are only $17 from Tmart.

3/10/14

I bought some items from Tmart before. Item were with good quality. A few days ago, I got my item was a little confused about how to make the product work on computers, but your team really help me a lot.I would like to say that the supporter's service is so nice, It seems to me to save a lot of time.

3/10/14

I want you to know that I love Tmart, I soon bought two Android tablets with 10.1 \ "and I'm super happy: D
I charged it for 24hr and when I turned it on to test, it was fast and the image is crystal clear. the internet speed is very good.

3/10/14

Shopping at Tmart.com is like shopping in a mall. They have a wide range of products from shoes, shoulder bags and handbags, clothes and other accessories to laptops, games and home gardening products to much, much more. Their products are priced affordably low and they offer worldwide free shipping. But the delivery times is a bit long. Serval days, I order a book bag in Tmart. It is delicate and beautiful. I like it. Howerver, it arrives within 20 days. It makes me wait for a long time.

3/7/14

I choose bought 12 pcs makeup brush set from their professional makeup brushes sets because it was so cheap.

Pros:
The website has a range of products which are difficult to find in India: like multiple shaped fake eyelashes, affordable brush sets, etc.
The Brushes are super soft and skin friendly

Cons:
The product was delivered to me 5-15 days after I selected the

3/6/14

I agree with "Tom S." said......... their prices much cheaper than Amazon and ebay, the price is very competitive, every time I would choose to buy products at the 3-5 orders as free shipping,

3/6/14

Prices are great on t-mart . . . however if you place a review on an item they won't accept it unless you give it a 5* rating. Their online help only helps you if you've already placed an order and they won't help you on anything other than that. Some items were great others were terrible on quality. They need to have better and more information on the descriptions of products.

3/6/14

The MP3 itself is a great buy for the value except for the fact that the headphone plug-in is too small for any regular headphones. It can only fit the ones that come with it. I personally bought the player to listen to music while jogging so i require the headphones the wrap around your ear. So i go to best buy and buy some only to find that it doesn't fit into the MP3/4 nor does any other type of headphone, So i'm stuck using the regular ones that come with it. For me that is a big deal since the ones that come with it fall off when i go running but for any other purposes it is a good MP3/4.

3/5/14

Most people agree, Tmart is a scammer. No matter how many positive PAID reviews Tmart associates post here, Tmart.com continue to be a SCAMMER. many scammed customers wrote about Tmart at different websites, www.scambook.com/company/view/8993/TMart .
Tmart.com is paying for the positives reviews posted online by bloggers. and here is one proof. http://www.realasianbeauty.com/2013/12/free-products-to-review-on-your-blog.html
TMART.COM is offering BLOGGERS LIKE YOU some items FREE to review.
"Tmart.com wants to get more real opinions from customers, They hope could get better customer feedback to improve their website, so they looking for bloggers to review their products. Products will be FREE of charge to bloggers."
Those bloggers are the only ones who are receiving their FREE items on time and in good condition and the rest of us are just victims of their ads.

About Tmart