US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

384 Reviews for Tmart.com

▼ Sort by: recent

7/28/14

I bought an action camera with 24 hr shipping guarantee on June 3.
I got an email the day after that they had shipped it and a tracking number.

It usually takes about 4 weeks for China orders to be delivered to my country . So I contacted them yesterday July 27 wondering where it was as I could not find anything with the tracking code. The tracking code came up blank, and they admitted they had not shipped it.

They offered two solutions refund or reshipping. They could not give me a faster delivery option for free as a compensation for their mess. That's what you get for waiting. So in this case 24 hr shipping turned out to be 8 weeks.

I asked for a refund and I'll never do business with them again.

7/28/14

THIS COMPANY IS A BOGUS SCAM - STAY AWAY.

They advertise "ship in 24 hours" which is a TOTAL JOKE. All that happens ion 24 hours is THEY GET YOUR MONEY and earn INTEREST on it. The product NEVER SHIPS even after WEEKS. When I questioned them, they first gave me the run-around and when I put the screws on through my CREDIT CARD company, they reluctantly refunded my money with NO interest credited.

CHEAP products are good but NOT from this Company. There is NO Customer Service!!!

7/26/14

Tmart.com (aka) N & K Trading Inc. – is a ripoff and major scam..........
The Positive reviews are fake written by Tmart. and that is what every body been saying and Sitejabber is an accomplice in this fraud by letting this happen.
I paid for expedited shipping, 30 days passed and I did not receive my order and then I start dealing with my credit-card data theft and email virus from Tmart.
Tmart customer service sucks. Furthermore, They may compromise your credit card's security similar to what they did to others.
This deal was nothing but a scam.
I agree with the others , It is Tmart associates who are posting the positive
reviews. Our reviews on this site must be damaging for Tmart.com that is why Tmart's employees are posting the positive reviews . Stay away from Tmart.com it is a scammer..

7/23/14

This firm is a clever scam. Stay away. I ordered a child's tablet at the beginning of June. They claim to have delivered it last week, which is past the 45 days their staff tell me (after I ordered it) that 'shipped in 24 hours' actually means. Now they tell me that if I can't prove that it hasn't been delivered they can't do anything. No idea how to prove something hasn't happened. Buy from the UK - I have now done this, same product, same price, delivered by the Co Op next day!

7/23/14

I ordered 2 WLToys V959 quad copters. I received 2 cheap tablet PCs. They asked me for pictures of the quad copter AFTER I provided pictures of the tablet and shipping package. They said I must have bought that somewhere else because they wouldn't make that kind of mistake. The tablets were slower than rust,

7/15/14

Tmart is HORRIBLE...
I ordered a Plantronics Bluetooth headset from them on May 8,2014 and its now July 15, 2014 and I still have not received it. I contacted them via email...they did not respond.I went to live chat and they claimed it would take a very long time. They are clearly scammers....My advice....don't waste your time with them.

7/14/14

TMart service is worst
I have ordered a sports action camera and TMart supplied a Tracking number.
1. The tracking number is invalid then I wrote to customer service. They advise to wait for 45 days and not in a position to provide a valid tracking number.
2. After waiting 15 days I contacted customer service, the response they send not relevant and are predefined.
I do not recommend TMart for any one.

7/9/14

I have ordered a I pad case saying it was 7-15 day delivery that was over a month ago I have been on the live chat and was told 45 days as it was shipped from Hong Kong. It is miss selling the delivery and I had a few cross words to say but they just keep spouting about the 45 day policy I told them I would be quicker to walk there. Will never buy from the site again and would advice others to give them a wide birth total crap

7/7/14

I purchased 2 of their iPhone 5 car chargers because of the price. I think they were close to $2.50 separately. I should have known it was too good to be true. They eventually stopped working after a couple of weeks and their customer service department didn't help either. They ask for all of this information that I threw away (packaging and box) once I received the product. Not that it's a big deal, but their grammar and language is often hard to understand and it's really not worth the time that you have to deal with them. You're better safe with a well trusted company. Take my advice and don't waste your time or money, no matter how cheap it may seem.

7/6/14

It takes forever to get your item. I ordered a wireless mouse, the shipping statement said it will take 7-15 days to be received. 7-15 is the processing time, and it is still pending. God damn! Will never buy from this site anymore!

7/3/14

These guys are crooks. I was informed at check out shipping would be 3-15 days. Turns out according to their policy it could take up to 45 days. When I contacted the they told me things such as local traffic or weather could affect delivery times. Give me a break. I told them I wanted to cancel it and they wanted to charge 20% re-stocking fee. They are a complete scam.

7/3/14

Horrible! Battery ordered - never arrived.
Tmart asks for a "proof to prove your package was lost, which is a proof in the format of PDF with official seal"
Sure, I'm going to get that from the US Post Office...
I'll never shop/buy from these guys again, and I would advise all others to avoid this site and others like them.

Veteran Reviewer
6/28/14

I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this but this is the way I feel....

If you buy from websites based in China a good rule of thumb is don't buy technology (phones, computers, cars etc...) and food (baby food, formula etc...).
If you buy anything at all...maybe cheap plastic things like cd holders and make sure they aren't priced over $5. The quality of products here are like the stuff found in claw machines in children's arcades. If you are a mannequin and in need of that shiny $5 gold watch to go with that shirt than be experimental and go for it.

PS. Don't order more than one item at a time that way your never out more than $5.
Here is a small translation chart for this website...

When they say = it really means this....
minutes = hours
hours = days
days = weeks/months
fast shipping = faster if you walk/swim to China
free = how much money do you have?
reliable = it will break soon if not already
customer service = fake person/A.I. overdosed on drugs simulated chat box
We will fix it = add more problems
We will reship the item to you = Unfortunately it went down with the Titanic
want you to be happy/satisfied = please buy more junk from us
100% money back guarantee = 100% guarantee you won't get your money back
nice picture of product = nice picture of someone else's product
Thanks for your feedback = it's going into the trash
We apologize for all inconvenience = send more money
Sorry to hear that = send more money
Best regards = thanks for your hard earned cash
Please inform us your order number = so we can lose or delete it
I can't find your order details = here it is, oops down the shredder
I can check it for you = I need to go clubbing all night long!
please let us know = don't bother us
feel free to contact us = don't bother us
if you have any questions or comments = don't bother us
we will call or contact you = not in your lifetime
Please don't worry = you better worry
There is policy to protect the customer = Our policy is to steal lots of $$$
We will guarantee your rights and interests = I guarantee you have no rights here

I hope you found this helpful.

6/27/14

Total scammers, rubbish after sales, so glad I nver spent to much money, I am going to bombard their facebook page warning others not to buy from these scammers.

6/25/14

what I bought is a red belly hip scarf,but they shipped me a black one which is cheaper than mine. Although they refunded me 2$,but I still felt a little bit disappointed.
Because I live in the U.S., I spent four days receives it,
Give 3 stars

6/24/14

Tmart is not reliable at all do not buy from this seller.when you put a bad review it turn it as a good review.........

6/23/14

The cheap products and free shipping is awesome,Too bad that one of the two products came defective, fortunately TMART payed a full refund.

6/23/14

I have gone through several of the standard plastic cases for the galaxy, and when I discovered one in tmart I had to try it. The Gorilla glass is very hard to break, but falling on a corner is one way to do that. And the standard case is pretty slippery. So this case was a revelation ... a rubber skin over the whole thing with strong corner bumpers, and a nicely pebbled solid plastic case that fits over the back and sides to clamp the protector on tightly. The membranes over the switches work so well that you do not notice that they are membranes. All in all, I think this is the best case out there for the money. I expect that it protects as well as the expensive name brand cases

6/22/14

Shipping can take 15 days from China. Service at a high level. Support tries to solve all problems.

I have been a customer of tmart since 2012 - overall, I've bought roughly 10+ items in this period.

Tmart.com prices are very competitive. Delivery usually takes 2 - 3 weeks, but that is to be expected for a given price (free shipment!).

6/22/14

I bought some silver tiaras for a beauty pageant. All of the tiaras mailed from the U.S. warehouse arrived quickly and in good condition. The tiara that was shipped from China arrived damaged, bent with rhinestones missing. When I emailed their customer service, it took them two days to find my order, even though I gave them the order number. They offered me a refund of $5 when I actually paid $32 for it. When I requested a replacement, they told me that I would have to ship it back to China and that they cannot give me a refund or guarantee that they could send a replacement. So now I have a broken useless crown and I'm out $32! Stay away from the international warehouses!!!

6/20/14

I ordered 2 travel drives for less than $10. I received an email a week later saying that both were out of stock. I asked them to substitute with 2 of the same sized that I had ordered that were in stock...I didn't care, as long as they were the same. They wrote back and told me to be 'patience'. "They can ship it", which would lead me to think that they have the products, but are being contrary by making me wait, Pitiful service!!

6/19/14

Tmart is a site that is a little bit like Amazon in my opinion. It has a little bit of everything from Beauty, Fashion, DIY, Photography to accessories. Prices are very reasonable too so if you fancy a little bit of bargain shopping then have a little browse. The lace shorts I have on can be found there and costs just £6.Very cheap and comfortably.

6/17/14

I ordered a Laptop Battery from this company for a customer of mine. It has been more than 42 days and I have not received the item! I see a lot of other people saying the same or worse. If you have also had an experience like this, please email me. I am considering taking legal action against the owners of Tmart.com. Probably in the form of a class action lawsuit. Please contact me at teltor_taitama@hotmail.com or call me at home 1-788-433-2506.

Cheers, Jason

6/16/14

I ordered a soft "cloth" tape measure from these folks, planning to use it for sewing: pretty simple, you'd think. To begin with, it is not cloth, but plastic (which I'd sort of expected); but much worse, the English measure side is 130% inaccurate: my 31" waist measures 24" on this tape! For whatever reason, the metric side is correct, so for $2.72 - including shipping - I got half an incorrectly described product which took several weeks to be delivered. I certainly won't EVER again order anything from these folks!

6/13/14

First off every good review on here is fake...it is a Tmart employee...I have ordered from them a few times with a little success..but 99 percent of the time the item arrives damaged or nothing close to the description or pics.
Forget about chatting with the morons on the chat...you will chat 5 different times and get five different excuses...chat has been down for 10 days anyway..as well as not answering tickets or emails.
There prices are a rip off if you are dropshipping...you cant get ahold of the idiots..just not worth your time..
Again all the goid reviews are fake...read them you can tell...plus Tmart is known for surfing the web posting posotive reviews...even the USA warehouse makes China look worse than it already is to deal with.

6/12/14

I ordered the 50 pair eyelashes from this site and got it a little over a month. It may have taken awhile, but i ordered it when they had the promo code for it and I only ended up paying a penny for my order of the eyelashes. (:

6/12/14

Don't buy from them. the billing company Globebill took my payment and also charged a fee for transaction. It's been a month and still no product. Tmart customer service did not give any definitive answers as to where my product is and could not understand their broken English. I would not recommend purchasing from.

6/11/14

This is site is so bad i wish there was on option for zero stars! First off when you order something from they never send an order confirmation or order number. Then when you get your package it may or may not have everything you have paid for inside. Then when you go to website to contact them for help they have made it IMPOSSIBLE!. You can't email, live chat, or submit " a ticket" without an order number. I DON'T HAVE AN ORDER NUMBER BECAUSE THEY NEVER SENT ONE! You can't find a phone number to save your life... even after an hour of searching online. The items are cheap and the price may sound appealing but don't fall for it. You wont be saving any money if you don't get what you paid for. A phone call or my money back would be nice... but I know I am just out on this one. Don't anyone else fall for this hong kong (junk store) scam!

6/10/14

Worst ever got a defective tablet worked until needed to charge was grandsons birthday present .Still have not recieved my refund.I paid for quick ship was shipped regular.No customer service!!! They suck . Had to purchase another from Amazon should have from start!!! I was willing to take another was out of stock!!

6/6/14

For those interested in repairing your own Iphone :

These folks are a total waste of time , very quick to get your money but the product descriptions are all bad .
IE: digitizer screen combo that sells for 13.00 is only glass screen .

now trying to return and now have 6 different responses from what appears to be robot , and all tho I reply withe answers they request including photos they requested , all I get is another BS email from another rep wanting the same info .
A huge loop and they frustrate you so bad that you just give up.

Total loosers do not use.

6/4/14

Tmart sucks.
Sent me several items total about $32. One item was defective (cost$9). When opened dispute w/Paypal, they said to stop the dispute FIRST, then they'll send me a new or refund the $9. Yeah,,, RIGHT...
So I said, no way will I stop w.Paypal.
So what Paypal does - upoon Tmart's instruction? They instruct me to send back EVERYTHING (in the $32 shipment) to China! Of course it's a scam, they know I'll not gather up all that stuff, some used already, spend $10-15 with USPS to send it back.
Two lessons learned:
One:Tmart is a scam (and I blocked all their emails).
Two: Paypal's "protection" is a scam also.

6/1/14

Ordered something, no order confirmation, but there was certainly money taken off of my credit card. While it was only 3 euro, it's still quite low to steal money. Steal 3 euro of any seller, and certainly you will get bigger bucks at the end. Do not use!

5/30/14

Tmart scammed me. As you can see Here you assume you’re reading authentic consumer opinions. But you are NOT because the positive reviews are written by Tmart associates, this making Tmart's practice even more deceiving. Tmart.com scam and the fake positive reviews posted by Tmart.com will end soon as the investigators discovered this scam and working on putting an end for it as you may read in New York Times ( Give Yourself 5 Stars? Online, It Might Cost You) and you may go to:
www.nytimes.com/2013/09/23/technology/give-yourself-4-stars-online-it-might-cost-you.html?_r=0
The investigation revealed a web of deceit in which reviewers in Bangladesh, the Philippines and Eastern Europe produced, for as little as a dollar a rave, buckets of praise for places they had never seen in countries where they had never been.
As Tmart does In some cases, Tmart.com bribed their clients’ customers to write more fake reviews, giving them gift certificates for their trouble. They also went on review sites that criticized their own fake-review operations and wrote fake reviews denying they wrote fake reviews. And this what is happening here. Tmart is nothing but fraud.

5/29/14

TMART STEALS!!! I placed an order with Tmart after reading many favorable reviews on THEIR website. I received a confirmation of the order in a short time. Never received the order in spite of many email requests, which they did not respond to as they promised they would.
I googled Tmart reviews and found numerous others have the same problem, Tmart takes their money and does not deliver. One chap pointed out that they write their own ´good´ reviews in order to CON people.

5/29/14

Daina Brian PLS BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! THEY HAVE RIPPED ME OFF AND ARE REFUSING TO GIVE ME THE FULL REFUND PROMISED FOR THE DEFECTIVE ITEM THEY CHARGED TO MY MASTERCARD!!! I WAS NOT ALLOWED THE ADDRESS FOR RETURN UNTIL PROMISING I WOULD RETURN THE ITEM WITH INSURED POSTAGE INCLUDING A TRACKING NUMBER! THE DISPUTE PROCESS HAD ALREADY BEEN STARTED WITH MASTERCARD IN WHICH I WAS INFORMED I DIDN'T NEED TO PAY THE AMOUNT OWING FOR THE TRANSACTION WITH TMART AS MASTERCARD WOULD BE CHARGING THEM BACK. SHORTLY AFTER I RECEIVED A HUGE APOLOGY FROM ONE OF TMARTS REPRESENTATIVES WITH THE PROMISE OF MY FULL REFUND AND TOLD IT WOULD BE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED IF I DEALT WITH THEM RATHER THAN MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. UNFORTUNATELY I FELL FOR IT OUT OF THE KINDNESS OF MY HEART AND CANCELLED THE DISPUTE. WHEN I RECEIVED AN EMAIL THAT THE ITEM I HAD SENT BACK HAD BEEN RECEIVED...TMART COULD NOT FIND ANY INFORMATION ON MY FILE. AFTER SEVERAL EMAILS BACK AND FOURTH...AND ME HAVING TO RESEND EVERYTHING...I HAVE NOW BEEN TOLD I WILL NOT BE ISSUED MY REFUND OF $16.91 FOR POSTAGE!! NOW I WRITE IN HOPES THEY DONT GET AWAY WITH THIS WITH YOU! PLS FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS IN REGARDS TO THIS MATTER AS I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HELP! REGARDS...DAINA BRIAN

5/28/14

I received a partial order with missing items. I opened a service ticket and they told me the items were reshipped from China. All BS, no merchandise every arrived and never accept to refund me. Every excuse they told me was a lie.
1st excuse was the weather then next excuse was the holiday then the weekend then the Us post office and so on.
My many requests for a credit were ignored. So I asked my credit card to charge it back to them.
Don’t ever purchase from their websites. They operate many websites are various names and sell are multiple names on ebay too.
The only safe way to buy from them is on ebay because you can give negative feedback. eBay and your credit card company will give you some protection.

5/26/14

The item turned up but took longer than the 25 working days to arrive to the uk. I have brought stuff from china before but never had to wait 20 days . However, it was a good price. They gave me a gift card (for the same value as that item was) and i had to use the card during the following month. So, generally i am satisfied with the work of Tmart staff and Tmart.com.

5/26/14

I got a controller from this site, the delivery was a little slowly, but it is ok, the item is nice and pretty, doesn't feels like cheap, still working well now, I like it.

5/23/14

I bought the tablet for my 7 year old son and he was more than able to use it straight out of the box! Very easy to use and surprised by the quality of the product. A good buy for the price and my son was very pleased too! Delivery was fast, Thank you Tmart.

5/21/14

It you buy anything make sure it ships from the US warehouse. The prices are fantastic, but the shipping time will just ruin it. Took almost 3 months for a wrist watch to arrive, NEVER AGAIN!

5/21/14

I am heard Tmart from my friend. Initially, I do not really believe this online store. However, it sells so many things and cheap, I tried to buy a bag what I want. The bag is so light,not good quality,inside material so light and can tear easily. Similar to my imagine. I waited two weeks. It had a bit long. Overall, Tmart is worth to believe.

5/20/14

I bought two pairs of vetus brand name tweezers from this site- what I received (a full month later,mind you) were not name brand but some junky half-assed repackaged used tweezers that weren't even sharp or precision pointed like the ones I ordered! Very disappointed... If a price seems too good to be true, it probably is... LESSON LEARNED!

5/20/14

It takes too long to arrive at my home, but I really dont have nothing bad to say about it.Other: If you wanna a nice and cheap watch you have to buy from tmart. has a great design and price.

5/19/14

I bought a helicopter, I received it on time however it was broken on arrival. So I emailed IT and they were very friendly and helpful. They come out withe best suitable out come.I replaced a new, received yesterday it was perfect.

5/18/14

Ordered 2.10 received 3.15 U.S postal service is awesome and so is 'Tmart" Yes you have to wait a month for shipping but mind you it's a free shipping service and out of their hands when shipped by multiple parties.This is my 4th order from tmart, and all of my item i have received in excellent working condition. Be patient, you will receive your goods.

5/16/14

Bought these, price was right! They worked fine and two weeks later, one of them has stopped working, the other still works. I needed one, bought two for the low price, glad I did, as I still have one that works. I do like the shut off switch on the controllers, though. Controller seems a touch smaller than the original controllers. But, Tmart did offer the best price I found!!

5/16/14

I read about this website being a scam after I purchased $130 worth of make up supplies so of course I was mad and I assumed my things wouldn't come and I started to file a claim with paypal because I even paid for fast shipping and called FedEx to check on my stuff and they told me they didn't have it!!! I was angry that was 3 days ago and just a few minutes ago FedEx came with all of my stuff I am very happy sorry tmart for cussing you guys out lol

5/16/14

I heard Tmart from my friend. She told me Tmart is a good online store. Then I try to buy a Palette. When I got it in the mail, I was impressed with the packaging and when it was time to use them, I fell in love with it. The product is creamy and just gives the right camouflage that I needed. Perfect, perfect! Great product, service and price.

5/15/14

Whatever you buy from this website they are cheap but quality is super duper bad. some of item that you buy don't support electrically even though they say 120v. And then ask too much information on broken/damage/faulty stuff when you ask for refund or exchange. Better experience with Dino-Direct for return policy.

5/15/14

I think this product is excellent. I am just starting out tattooing, but learned a lot from a friend over the years of him doing ink on me, so I know what I am doing. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone.The item is great all my tat machines were ten wrap coils which works for shade or line and great for magnum ! Shipping was fast and on time .The best i have had from Tmart ! Thanks a lot.

The Best Electronics Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber