US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

fatihx
1/6/15

I am appaled by the lack of business sense of this company. I've made an order on 23 of december and since that day it is has been "processing". Now i am not an unreasonable man I know those day were close to holidays so i didnt bother with at first. On 31st i opened the ticket on the status of my order. On 3rd of january i updated my ticket again. Today is the 6th and i've been waiting more then enough so i have opened yet another ticket to cancel my order. I bet i wont see my order or my money ever again. To sum it up horrible company, horrible service, horrible customer care. Stay As Far As You Can From
This Site!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't bother buy somewhere else.

rustys12
11/23/14

The website is so glicthy, slow, and poorly designed it is almost impossible to use. Items are completetly missing from their proper categories and search parameters. It emptied my cart numerous times, including just for logging in. Finally when I tried to pay, their third party credit card processing service declined me without explanation and of course my cart was totally emptied again. When you contact their help desk you get an immediate bot reply that they are "currently experiencing a high level of emails." How much do you want to bet that they are always experiencing a high level of emails? If you want to torture yourself try placing an order with them.

richardj39
10/30/14

Placed my first order with Northener last Friday. Had the delivery with me yesterday! Really smooth and quick service! Thank you northerner.com

mikeh126
8/22/14

Simple. Bad service, slow service. overpayment, split-up orders sent because of low inventory , thus adding to shipping and handling. stay clear of these incompetents.

Tip for consumers: stay clear

nicka30
5/23/14

Living in the UK i took a risk placing my first order. After 20+ days the order finally arrived. Now its been 25 days, still havent recieved my order. The help desk said 'call customs, we shipped it, so we have done all we can do'. $#*!ty customer service. WIth no tracking info to prove the shipment was actually sent, all i can surmise is they just took my money and never shipped anything.

tawfika
2/25/14

first time i ordered from theme it took 6 weeks to get my delivery, the 2 time i got only a portion of what i ordered and after contacting them keep getting the same answer ,its on its way ,it has been 2 month now and still nothing ,stay away from this bogus company.im getting my snus now from snusline ,always on time and free shipping ...sorry to say that but the northerner are ripping off people ....

deanj15
12/20/13

I ordered a package of 20 cans Grizzly wintergreen over $60. The order was placed well over a month ago, and I sent in a trouble ticket with my concerns about the package. All I got back was that my package was on the way. It is to my understanding that they have no way of tracking there shipments or they just do not care. There was never any talk of reimbursement. This establishment is unprofessional and hands down the the worse company I have ever used.

andrewt32
11/20/13

The site must have had some kind of hickup at the time of the bad reviews here. I have used Northerner in 6 months with fast flawless deliveries and responsive customer support.

fredj15
7/1/13

I ordered General snun with free shipping to my US address and got it the same week without any hazzle. Friendly customer support!

axelh16
2/11/13

This is a total ripp off. Very simple.

I ordered a package of snus at snus.com and payed immediately. 2 month and 7 messages later it is obvious that the company does not want to deliver the snus. All I have heard up to now are ridicolous excuses.

Don´t ever buy there. It´s a scam

mattiasj
1/5/13

The worst company i ever dealt with! I will never order from them again, and I suggest no other human being buy from them unless you want to set yourself up for big trouble. No reply back on the "help desk" tickets. I have now sent 7 tickets with no reply and they have my $150. They have the next day delivery option - but never ship out within 2 weeks - so you pay 60 dollars and get your package 2 weeks later if at all. Currently waiting for my beginning of December order. Enough is enough! Dont order from them!!

oytunp
1/2/13

They charged me for an order but neither the order is shown in 'my orders' nor the shipment has arrived. They also do not answer to opened tickets about this issue. They practically robbed me.

fredk10
11/13/12

I placed an order for Jakobsson Melon and got it in 3 days together with a coupon with discount for my next order. Definately satisfied!

tomasm
6/1/10

I ordered snuss tobacco from this website which needs to be kept in fridge because it may go wrong. I paid them to get it delivered within! 3 days. I did not received it after 4 days. When I emailed them to cancel order or resend new stuff I was told to wait for this delivery because there might be some delays. After a week I found out that they put wrong delivery adress. They even change the delivery adress in my profile on their website that they can blame me for putting wrong adress. Now they don't want to return my money back. i have never had a problem before with delivery.
I will never ever be shopping with them again.