US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 204 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 671 reviews)

jenniferw37

Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. (in 42 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

nomorackh
5/13/14

I order a $10 watch that looked very attractive. I wanted to order more do to the fantastic discounts they were offering but decided to gamble only $10 to see if this was legite. I got my $10 watch 2 weeks later and the LED on it didn't work. I contacted them to return it and I want a full refund. They told me they will give me a store credit. I told them I do not want a credit I want a refund as I am not going to buy anything from this site again. They said they will issue me a refund to my cc when they receive the watch back. They emailed a return label. I told them I don't have a printer and they need to ship me a label. They refused. I've decided to wear the watch so when friends ask where I got my $10 broken watch I will tell them NOMORACK.com.

andrewd29
5/13/14

Another site that offers a variety of items at extremely low cost under the premise that the buyer is purchasing directly from the manufacturer. The site does hold up it end on some great deals but a majority of the items presented are just low quality junk. Just like every other site like this on the web, it can be very hit and miss. Some items can be really good whereas others not so much. Shipping is cheap and relatively fast. Although I have heard from other buyers that their purchases came a lot later than stated. I have never had to deal with customer services or make a return but I honestly won't be using this site anymore because I don't think they really offer great products. If you're still interested, be very careful of what and how much you buy.

debbieh18
5/12/14

I ordered several items. The first three items arrived within just 3 days of ordering them and they were just as expected (they were all clothes that were true to the look and description on the site). I received email confirmation that all the other items have shipped but have not yet received them. So far so good, everything has been as expected. I will update my review if I do not receive the other items within a few days.

louisr15
5/11/14

I ordered a tablet, of course it was defective. They said send it back, I did. Now it's all excuses and apologies for why there is no refund. Then they say they did but PayPal says no. Don't waste your time or money. It's completely frustrating. I'll post bad reviews where ever I can about this site.

jernigann
5/10/14

I have ordered from this site multiple times everything from iPad accessories to jewelry. I even took the jewelry to a local jewelers and it was 100% as advertised on the site. I have been using this website for a very long time and have never had issues with ordering, shipping, or "false advertising!" Their return policy clearly states you will ONLY receive in store credit for returns made within so many days, so people complaining about that should have actually read their policies before ordering anything. Also, double ordering is a fault on consumer not the company; people need to be aware of what their clicking, instead of rushing through their order. I've recommended this site to many other people who too have loved it. I'm shocked at some of the complaints people are listing on here, most of them actually seem to be an error of their own not nomorerack's.

gailh31
5/7/14

So far, I've made 2 orders from this site and have been happy with what I've received You *do* need to be careful, however, to make sure that you are truly getting a deal. I've noticed that in several cases, you could get the same or better deal somewhere else but not by much (at least on the items I've checked on Pricegrabber.com).

My only (minor) squabble is that each and every item ships separately and via different shippers (Post office, UPS, DHL, etc.). I am guessing it's because the items come from different sources.

marisas1
5/6/14

Please heed this warning as I did not and wish I had: DO NOT USE THIS SITE! They are just awful as is their customer service. It has been 3 months and I am still waiting on a refund for something that never showed. I have too many to count tickets with the customer service still open. Not just one person helps you, many people reply and it is never consistent. PLEASE STAY AWAY!

karenp28
5/4/14

I was so scared after reading all the ratings but I ordered from them anyway. I ordered a set of six sports bras and they came in less than a week and were all packages in plastic in addition to the outside packaging. I just ordered $100 worth of items that are all different so I will be back to edit once I receive (praying) everything in new condition.

EDIT: just received my second order all packages separately. I got lacy white shorts, blue cabana shoes and a really long cardigan. The cardigan is made of a really crappy material but it looks good on so I guess that I more important. But I received all my items. Maybe the site has gotten better over time. They had a commercial in my area.

Final edit! The sweater I thought was cheap is the "long open front hacci cardigan." To be fair, I've seen the same cardigan for like 60 bucks (got it for 20) through googling and NMR did list the materials used. No problem with then so far.

kimj27
5/1/14

This site doesn't even deserve one star....I will never order from there again. The item I purchased did not match the description at all. When I emailed the company asking for a return label (because there was no receipt or any type of label that came with the package) they told me I could not return it. This is B.S. I should have up to 30 days to return something, according to there website. I emailed the company the same day I received their junk

andreab46
4/28/14

I recently ordered sheets and a comforter (not the same order). I was so shocked, the sheets already came. They are exactly as the description stated. I am happy with this site and will continue to order from them.

amberh9
4/24/14

I've ordered twice from this site. Once, I needed to cancel right away because I noticed the shipping would take longer than I expected. The customer service was great. They immediately cancelled the order, and did not charge my card. I would buy from then again.

leed18
4/21/14

I ordered a android tablet for 49.00. I got a nice working tablet as advertised. Can't complain. They fulfilled their part of the deal. Thanks nomorerack.

codyj6
4/18/14

I just got my first order from NoMoreRack. I read through the site before buying, checked retail pricing and read a lot of negative reviews of the site. With all that in mind, I thought I would simply try one easy order with a couple of items because I didn't want to get too deep in. However, now that i received my items, I have to say that I'm extremely pleased. NoMoreRack is clear about their fulfillment times online. In fact, they do as promised and "underpromise" and "over deliver". I respect that way of doing things so I don't have false expectations. A couple of the products I bought were also listed on Amazon, but NMR beat Amazon by about 10% on the products I bought. I think it's important to note that my experience with NMR will continue in the future and I intend to write further reviews as I purchase from them!

sandram36
4/16/14

Worst experience EVER! I had bought from this company before without issue, but this last purchase is definitely my LAST w/NoMoreRack.com!! I ordered a number of items to include a set of cordless phones and a Blu-Ray player. I received an email that said that both had been delivered. When I opened the box, only the phones were included. btw the box was only big enough for the phones. So I contacted NMR and they responded that the merchandise had been delivered. It seems that they don't understand when you tell them that something was not included in the shipment. I was told to check with the post office and UPS to see if they had my merchandise. Well the package was delivered via UPS, so the post office had no idea why I would even ask and UPS said we delivered your package. The problem was not with the courier, it is with their vendor who packaged the merchandise. Yet they take NO RESPONSIBILITY! Next they told me to fill out a police report. Not sure what that would do, but I suppose I could file a report against NMR by charging for merchandise that they refuse to deliver. Anyway, they disrespect and insult anyone who complains to customer service. So I have filed a dispute with my credit card company, as NMR does not deserve my money and will not be paid for something I never got. I also plan on filing a BBB report as the customer service has been the worst I have ever had to deal with!!!

michaele30
4/9/14

Saw a link on FB for the 1600 Series sheet set for $29. Received immediate conformation, shipped in a week, and arrived 2 days later. The sheets are exactly what I expected them to be...light weight microfiber. The labeling states "1600 thread count, Egyptian cotton"...all I can say is they are lightweight sheets. I did not expect them to be anything more. UPDATE: I have placed 2 orders with NoMoreRack.com with no issues. Both orders shipped inside of a week from placing the orders, and were delivered a few days later. Both items were as advertised, and I feel they were both exceptional bargains. I have read numerous bad reviews about this company, but I believe all companies have dis-satisfied customers. The net just gives them voice. As for the website, it does load slowly. I will continue to shop this site. UPDATE: 3rd order arrived today just over a week from order. Another good deal.

jesuss23
4/7/14

FIRST THING'S FIRST: YOU MAY HAVE SOME DOUBTS. I placed my order for a solar phone charger on the evening of April 2, 2014. I payed using a prepaid card (American Express or Visa) that you can get from Target or any other place you might know sells them. So I placed my order and I got a notification the next day that my order was processed and was being shipped from New York. NOTE: Even if you sign up for receiving notifications of your package, the only message you will receive is that your order has been shipped. I received my package the next day after that (April 4, 2014)! I got my charger! By the way, they use United States Postal Service usually with small/light packages so you can receive the package in 4 days max (not including weekends). I give them a 8 out of 10 (mostly because they didn't keep me notified and had my doubts). IMPORTANT: DON'T LISTEN TO THEM IF THEY SAY THEY PUT 10 DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT! THEY'RE LYING SO YOU CAN GO SHOP SOME MORE!

rosalien
3/29/14

Very misleading and deceiving ads on their products as the regular prices are completely inflated when comparee to the quality of products received. Products were of very poor quality and no possibility to return for a refund. It was my first and last time shopping on their site! It is a scam!

guessw
3/28/14

Ordered Dawgs Women's X Casual Sandals - Assorted Colors 1 $12.00 Shipping $2.00 Total $14.00 03/26/ 10pm PDT. It was shipped out of Nevada 03/26 and delivered to CA 03/28/14. Product as described.

kellyd25
3/28/14

I use this site quite frequently and LOVE IT! I have placed over 15-20 orders with them and never once had any problems. I go on and order without any issue, checkout without any issue and within a day or two i recieve my shipping notification and a few days later my stuff is here! Ive gotten exactly what i have ordered. I purchase alot of jewlery from them when it is a deal of a lifetime and bring it to my jeweler and always 100% just as they described. Their retail values are alittle higher than they should be so take that into consideration and also when you go to track its usually not right on point with the day. Mine usually arrive a few days later. I am constantly getting a credit of $10 of a $30 purchase and love using it when FREE SHIPPING is going on. Not that $2.00 per item is much for shipping! That is extremley low and you cant complain about the 10-14 arrival they state it in many places on their site. If you dont want to wait, order else where!!! I LOVE NOMORERACK and will continue to be a loyal customer!

daylel
3/27/14

This was my first purchase with "no more rack". I ordered 2 sheet sets..I'm impressed with the quality, so soft and has 4 pillow cases instead of two.
I placed my order on 3/17/14 & received my order on 3/27/14. That's 11 days !
Each set was in its own zipper bag, each was then placed into a plastic sealed envelope, then into a shipping box. Quick shipping, very well packaged, good quality, as well as an awesome price. Kudos.. Thumbs up !

pattyw7
3/27/14

My first ordering experience with this site has been really horrible! The item shipped to me was of inferior quality and when I tried to return it, they sent the return shipping labels to a bogus email address which I could not access. They told me there was nothing they could do and could not reissue the labels. They wanted me to mail the item back at my expense and then be reimbursed with a credit to their site. When I didn't want to do that, they advised me to allow a couple of weeks for them to look into the matter. They never contacted me again but when I emailed them after waiting for their response, they said that my 21 day timeframe for returning the merchandise had expired. I've emailed them over 15 times now and have asked for an appeal without any resolution. I will never order from this site again and will not recommend it to anyone else.

pamelam16
3/24/14

When dealing with this site I have never had problems. The check out process was easy. I received my items early and everything was in working order even down to the iPad. I have had no problems. Awesome deals!

lisar32
3/23/14

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones ordered multiple things and never had a problem and I would order from them again

katiem15
3/23/14

I had a very good experience with this site. I ordered the 1800 brushed cotton sheets. I received an email message the next day stating that they were shipping. They arrived in a week, in a plastic shipping envelope, and were in good shape. At first they seemed a bit rough, but I am quite picky about sheets, and currently have very expensive sheets on my bed. After washing them in Tide detergent, they were a LOT softer! I also had no problem with the web site. I am very happy with my purchase, and am heading to the site to order another set of sheets.

terencec6
3/19/14

I started using the site around January or so.. I have made a few purchases, in addition, had to return 1 item (defective wireless charger for my S-Note3)... I must say, my return was hassle free, got my refund extremely quickly after request... now for all my other purchases, a few took a bit, but all came as promised, advertised and described. I am a happy customer. I am sorry for all the other peeps who's had bad experience, but for my personal use and experience, I've had a positive one.

I shop also on Amazon and other sites and their prices are lower 90% of the time, the few times they were higher by only $1-4...

deborahb14
3/19/14

Good merchandise. Great deals. Superb customer service. One of the best sites I've dealt with and I've dealt with a lot!

susank30
3/18/14

I ordered the iPhone/iPod portable lithium charger, it would be perfect, except the UBS cord only fits my Apple laptop, so I can charge it, but can't use it for my IPhone 4S, nor IPad, so what good is it? False advertising, I would not order from this site again.

loisb10
3/14/14

I have placed six different orders with Nomorerack and completely satisfied with each of them. I read the descriptions prior to ordering and when each shipment arrived, they were exactly what I ordered. Yes the site freezes up and the shipping can be slow but for $2.00 per shipping, I don't mind waiting a week or two. I am telling all my friends and family about this site. I will continue to look for bargains with this company. All my Christmas shopping will be done with them.

helenc16
3/14/14

this is a horrible company to deal with. I placed an order in mid-November that arrived shortly thereafter. Unfortunately I needed to return the item. I followed their return instructions to the T. It then took me OVER 3 months and no less than 6 contacts by me to get the credit posted to my account. The company continuously responded to my requests with "we will look into it" emails and then went silent until I reached out again. Only a final threat to dispute the original charge caused action. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM.

nikaw
3/14/14

i first shopped on this website in December 2013. i ordered a tablet for my boyfriend and it came within a week...brand new and in its original packaging. it works great. i was pleased with this order so i went on there in January and ordered a watch for him. the watch came within a week or less and i was very happy about this but when i opened the package it was a completely different watch from a different brand...i was so mad but i showed it to him and he loved it so i kept it. i decided to go on there and shop again last week. this time i bought 5 items, a chain, a jewelry set, a purse, a dell desktop and two earrings. instead of receiving everything all at once, i got only three so far and i am happy with the chain but the purse is different from what was described and it came in a different color from the one i ordered. the desktop is old and the CPU is damaged, it wont turn on and when i finally turned it on it has an account named Tiffany with a password on it. i am very mad i emailed them and i haven't received a reply, so am waiting....they send good stuff sometimes and other times they send what they want or lie about the product. i love that they have free shipping during certain times everyday.

ashleyr18
3/10/14

I saw a commercial about this site and decided to check it out. The site is very slow and freezes up a lot. After looking through several items, I decided that I should check for the legitimacy of the site. Upon reading the many negative reviews, I will not be purchasing from this site.

jasonc66
3/9/14

This place is a rip off. I bought a helicopter from nomorerack.com and they sent it to me with all propellers broken, charger broke and obviously it was used and was supposed to be new. I returned it exactly like they had asked and the pack mysteriously dissapeared and shows still in transit in there city. Nmr emailed me and said I sent them a wallet instead of the helicopter. On my defense I had packaged it at USPS in front of the USPS clerk, paid to have insuaarance on it and a tracking number. NMR is a rip off, scam and liars... Now I had to contact BBB, federal trade commission, and consumer affairs.

paulb115
3/6/14

The products are poor quality (unbelievable crap!!!)_; you don't get what you ordered and they only issue partial credit for any returns. Not worth the time. Stay away and save yourself the frustration.

janec35
3/6/14

I bought my grandson a remote control helicopter for Christmas mailed t to him. It never worked at all tried to send it back they would not even exchange it for me for a new one that worked. They said I had 3 days to exchange. That could not have happened since I bought it as a gift had to mail it to him. I would never buy anything from then again. Very unhappy customer

kimberlys16
3/6/14

I ordered a irola tablet it said may take up to 3 weeks to deliver got mine in less than a week! also ordered a portable charger got it same week I ordered it! no complaints here, only downfall to buying a cheaper tablet is the battery don't stay charged as long as I like it to, but other than that no problems with no more rack at all. I will def buy from again.

remeh
3/5/14

I have not had any issues with this site. Yes, the shipping is slower than many, but nothing I purchase is anything I have to have at that moment. The deals are great, shipping is inexpensive. I love this place.

nikitaw
3/4/14

They are absolutely aweful!!!! I bought a ring and it was fake and nothing like described. Extreme false advertising from them. Then I return it and they only give me back half of what I paid for it. I read there return policies and only fee it states is that buyer may be responsible for shipping charges. They only charge $2 for theirs and I highly doubt it cost $10 to ship it since it weighed barely anything. I didn't even get any notice they received it and processed the return. I found out by looking for myself. Terrible communication. I would not spend .50 cents here. Oh and my package was delivered very late.

beckyg1
3/4/14

I have both 3 pair of boots. 2 were received within a few days and the other took about 2 weeks. I had ordered some bras that were no longer in stock. I was notified within 3 weeks and the amount was refunded.

The retail price on the boots ordered seemed a little high, but even high end department stores do this, so the sale looks better that it actually is. Still, I believe I got great deals on my purchases.Remember this is a bargain web site, so you probably won't be seeing top brand merchandise and you should not be expecting it. The site is just as advertised and remember you only paid $2.00 for shipping, not overnight rates.

A satisfied shopper.
BLG

krissyb
3/3/14

They operate very sly and shady!. I made three separate purchases from them all I got was a confirmation to say my order went through. after that no communication after four week to say that my order was shipped or not . not tracking information. I emailed and called no response finally I emailed again and they send me this long email about I ordered out of state so they could not verify my IP Address. immediately, I replied and asked them to refund my money asap. and told them how unprofessional they were. They are a very unprofessional company !! Be prepared to wait and wait wondering when your purchase will arrive or IF!!

mandyb8
3/3/14

I've had consistently positive experiences with my orders from this site. I think the problems people have come when they try to return something. Shopping at extreme discount like this, I don't expect to be able to return items. It's true, shipping is incredibly slow. But this isn't stuff you really need in a hurry. If you want 6 camisoles in the mail, you don't really need them next day air, do you?

Overall, this is a great price on basic items. You don't go in looking for a specific thing, but you might come away with something you didn't know you needed.

loris110
3/1/14

Gotta pull teeth to get a refund for a returned product!! I have ordered from this site before and was completely satisfied with my purchase. I decided to order 2 tablets from them at Christmas time. First of all, I never received a confirmation email from them so I wasn't sure my purchase even went through ($582 purchase!) Both of them were defective. I sent an email to their customer service. Was told to return them for a refund. I did. Then waited and waited. To make a long story short, I have had to send daily emails back and forth... And then suddenly I was refunded, but only for one of them!! Still trying to get my money. Definitely a LOT of work and persistence just to get my refund!!! Too much time invested. Will not be purchasing from them again!!

deangelat
2/28/14

I ordered a pink zeetablet from nomorerack I payed 61 dollars for it I got it brand new in the package. Very pleased, will be shopping there again.. retail price, is 200±

marthar15
2/28/14

I've ordered 3 items from them. A bike cell phone holder for my son, he is very happy with, said it's very sturdy and easy to mount . A Belleza flat iron at a fraction of the retail price (my daughter is happy) . A pair of sterling silver earrings good quality. Everything arrived as expected and sooner than expected. I would have no problem buying again.

krisb25
2/27/14

Great cheapie products. You can't expect the best quality at these prices, but the led colored lights were really cheap and arrived soon enough. Remember the phrase "slow boat from China"? This really applies but it's not so bad. I really like "Light in the Box" too..the website is much more attractive and inviting but great places for getting disposable goods..

binav
2/26/14

I ordered two new sofa covers for a loveseat and sofa and they did not match in color when they arrived. The company did not include a packing slip in the order and when I called to ask for some assistance they said they could not and would not help me to get the order taken care of properly. They have my contact information and my credit card information and the data from the order that they failed to complete correctly. Why they are refusing to simply provide the product they advertised is beyond aggravating.

I would encourage other customers to avoid this company.

lindah50
2/25/14

I ordered sheets 1600 series. They are very soft and I like the feel, but the pillowcases had hems that were not sewn all the way around. I was able to sew them up myself but for the price of $29.00 for king size with 4 pillowcases I can live with it. We'll see how long they last.

sc1401
2/25/14

it is not BBB Accredited

craigs37
2/24/14

I asked them politely to stop sending me emails and even followed their instructions on how to stop receiving emails yet they continue to send me emails. Absolutely terrible customer relations!

jo15507
2/24/14

In the last 8 months I have used my debit card 4 times at Nomorerack.com. I have not used this card anywhere else online. My banking account has been hacked into using these purchases twice (both occurring 60 days after a purchase from NMR.). DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE IF YOU VALUE YOUR BANKING INFORMATION OR PERSONAL IDENTITY!

bt18
2/23/14

I have placed three orders with NoMoreRack.com and have been completely satisfied. The items I received were exactly as described and what I expected. Be a responsible consumer and read the description of each item. I plan to place another order this week. The shipping cost is $2 per item and I received each order within 7 days.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
1 week ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Photos for NoMoreRack