US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

612 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

1/10/14

I purchased probably about 10 items the week before Christmas so I was expecting it to take awhile, all but two have arrived and it is now January 10. It has been a little over three weeks now and I am pretty heated.

I have emailed them twice to let them know of this issue and got the usual "we'll talk to the vendor and see where your shipment is." Of course, it's been a week and I've gotten nothing back.

I emailed again and stated that if its not here by the end of this week that I want my money back, got the exact same answer. My reply? Send my money back IMMEDIATELY.

I tried calling and they have a voice message stating some bologna about holiday shopping, last time I checked christmas was quite awhile ago. Give me my money back!

1/9/14

They should be ashamed for selling their overpriced junk. I ordered a Ultimate Learning Tablet for my 3 year old for $16 with shipping. It said on the website that the retail price was $79. It is like something you would get from a dollar store. I am not kidding. Very cheap plastic with a sticker half way sticking on with fake icons for the screen. That was false advertising. I wasn't expecting an android, but this is ridiculous. What a scam!

1/9/14

my experience with the worst experience I have ever had. if I could Rate them 0 stars I would have done that. I ordered a tablet for my 10 year old son December 9th 2013. I was promised the item by Christmas. I didn't get the item by Christmas. The item was shipped to the wrong address which was put down as my billing address and not my shipping address. When I called customer service the day after Christmas I was told I would receive an entire refund for the total purchase amount and also receive the item. I received an email about a week later stating the item went back to New York which is not even the state I live in. I went round and round with customer service for about 2 weeks through email got tired of that so I gave him a call I just got off the phone with them and basically what it boils down to after going through three managers I was given a $20 credit for all my trouble and I don't get the item because we ship back to the manufacturer they make promises they can keep they don't deliver items nothing arrived in a timely fashion and I'm just ashamed to say that I should of read reviews before I even ordered from the site I'd rather wait my ass with the $20 credit in order from them again

1/8/14

I signed up for NoMoreRacks emails to find deep discounts on items I would normally buy (I'm a college student and only work part time). So I thought this was the best! I ordered from the site for the first time Christmas day: a facial cleansing brush and a set of sheets. The sheets arrived first, although it took a little longer due to snow and the fact that UPS,FEDEX, USPS were behind from Christmas. No worries though. I liked the sheets, but the color was a little different than the brown that my comforter is. I emailed the customer service email, and didn't hear back from a few days. The person said to send them my email address, full name, order number, etc. This was about a week ago. I still have not heard back. I called the 1-800 number, but got a recording basically saying they are not answering they're phones due to Christmas (which was 3 weeks ago!). I sent another email saying I would report them to the BBB, and gave them all of my information again. 2 days later, still have not heard anything.
The products they sell are good, but their customer service sucks! Never ordering from them again, and now have wasted $50 that I could have used for something usefull.

1/7/14

I bought 5 items before I read reviews. I was skeptical considering I was buying them as christmas gifts. The last package came today. Family absolutly loves everything. Sheep 12"boots true to fit, mohican women's boots def need to upsize did my return with no problem. Eyeliner/lip liner 40 set recommend for younger skin texture stays on longer and better. Professional eyebrush set works amazingly good, silver infinity ring do far its beautiful will update if ring alters in any way. I received emails when item shipped and delivered. I received tracking information for everything. Usps, fedex and some other pckging service. I received fast response thru customer service only contact is via email. Good on my end. Now if ur getting outrageous things like yhe tablets they maybe refurbished.

1/7/14

it was as bad as it could get, i ordered a very pretty pair of earrings for my boyfriend, the item arrived, and it was a completely different item, i paid for a screwback and got a $#*!ty ugly looking thing, i got robbed $20 from them, i called over and over again, spoke to manager, and i cant exchange it because they dont have the item i bought anymore, so they thought i was stupid and sent me a pair of earrings that in their mind looked alike, it looked NOTHING LIKE IT!!!!! and they claim they sent me a return label which i never got, check spam folder and everything, they say they can only send it once, if i want to return it i gotta pay for return myself. i will never ever order anything from them again, i also got some bracelets for my niece, and it came in a plastic bag, really??? not even in a box????? disgusting company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm a groupon girl all the way, NOMORERACK SHOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS AND STOP FOOLING PEOPLE,

1/7/14

Very frustrated at moment. I ordered a tablet for my son, he is an apple kid, this was android I took a chance & he didn't like it. Shipping wise, etc it got here before christmas. Since he didn't like it I requested a return authorization & was given one pretty quickly unlike some of the comments seen here. I did as directed, included the return authorization & the tablet in original box untouched, sent 2 day priority mail (which I had to pay for). After not getting a refund back for days I emailed them as I had my tracking # and knew exactly when the tablet arrived. I didn't know to include the tracking # in my email. After 2 days of waiting I finally got a reply asking for the tracking # and the reply said they would contact the warehouse, got a 2nd identical reply from a different rep again asking for the tracking # stating they'd contact the warehouse. It did say to allow 2 weeks for return to be processed. It has now been 2 weeks & 3 days I honestly think I'm out the $115 paid for this tablet, the refund was to get my son something he liked. I feel badly & will have to find a way to afford something evidently without this refund this kid should not have to suffer for my mistake in buying from this horrible website. :(. As I paid through paypal I'm planning to dispute through them if this doesn't get resolved in the next day.

So the returned tablet saga with this company continues, I provided them the tracking # multiple times only to be told my # isn't valid and to please provide a scanned copy of the receipt. What? It almost is feeling like an easy excuse to not refund a customer's money back. NEVER BUY FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN YOU WILL HAVE NO NEED TO EVER RETURN.

1/7/14

I too ordered over 300.00 in merchandise. Cheap Stuff. Sheets were horrible. The tablet I ordered which ended up being a duplicate gift ( the other by the childs Mom) and they will not even ANSWER my inquiry as to how I would get a refund or a credit for an UNOPENED purchase.
I am sooooooo sorry I never read the reviews of this "company".
STAY AWAY...save yourself money and heartache.

1/6/14

So far I've ordered 2 items from this site. A pair of boots and sheets. Love both of them. The boots are adorable and the price was great. The sheets are the best sheets I've ever purchased. Both items came within 5 days. I'm very happy with this company.

1/6/14

Worse experience ever! Ordered a tablet that worked less than 25 days. Customer service advised that I need to contact manufacturer. Nomorerack's goal is customer satisfaction. However, I am a totally dissatisfied customer. My error is that I did not read the reviews prior to purchases.

1/6/14

Will not take back a tablet that arrived at my house not working. I've exhausted every avenue and have now decided to eat the $118 to be done with it. You have 7 days to return something after that, there is no option even if it breaks.

1/6/14

I ordered 3 7.0 Android tablets for my granddaughters. 2 arrived ( one pink one purple) saying order was complete. Emailed them and was sent 2nd pink one. On Christmas morning had a crying child because her purple one did not work. Nomorerack states return outside of allowable time frame. While there is supposedly a manufacturer warranty, I cannot find any contact info on product, nor can I get any from Nomorerack. Needless to say, I will stick with Amazon from here on out. Buyers Beware.

1/4/14

As with any ordering from online websites you assume a risk. When you can not see an item in person you can not bee 100% guaranteed to get what you see. On that note I have to say that I love this site! I have been ordering from them over a year now and have been happy with every item. Yes sometimes the shipping is a bit slow, but come on, you pay toe bucks for your entire order and the prices are incredibly low so they have to save their money somewhere! I recommend this site to everyone!

1/3/14

I have been very dissatisfied with my experience of nomorerack. I am still in negotiation, but so far there has been nothing said that is fair. I ordered several items at Christmas...one just didn't arrive. What did arrive was a note saying I would not get this item. The real problem was I ordered one item...they sent another and can't seem to understand. I will follow up when this is finished and I will be writing about it on anything I can reach...review sights, facebook, and since I am a published writer with an international newspaper...that may get some attention .I don't believe they deserve one star, at this point, but had to select to finish this review. I will be happy to change my opinion if they change theirs!

1/3/14

Not what I ordered... and NO response from customer service - All I get are generic emails. I ordered indoor-"outdoor" LED Xmas lights. What I got were INDOOR only Xmas lights EXCEPT that the average person wouldn't know that! I happen to read in Portuguese and Freanch and in BOTH languages it says indoor-use ONLY. This could be a DANGEROUS situation as there is no indication in English that it's indoor only even though ONLINE it says outdoor... I tried to send it back but no one has responded to my complaint...NEVER again.

03 JAN 2014 UPDATE: Vincent's response below (from nomorerack) was another fake response to my issue! It's just insult on top of injury at this point. Please just STOP emailing me... it's embarrassing for you.
Nomorerack also faked the time-stamp of the email I sent them - they dated it 29 Dec so that it shows they responded within a couple of days... When clearly my purchase and complaint/email should be dated early December not the 29th. That's just plain fraudulent..
HERE IS MY LAST RESPONSE TO NOMORERACK's Customer service Dept:

Dear Renee,
Below is the response I received trying to get my issue resolved...
This is the poorest response and customer service I have ever received since the response in no way reflects my complaint!!
It is obvious that your response below DOES NOTHING to address my issue and how can this request (#3451417) have been solved and ticket be CLOSED with no resolution and no real communication with me? This is ridiculous!

I'm done with you and your company and will be VERY vocal online anywhere I can.
From: "* Renee H" <notifications-support@nomorerackcom.zendesk.com>
To: "Mfamfa" <mfamfa@comcast.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 2:43:03 PM
Subject: [Nomorerack] Re: Wrong ITem Delivered
## Please do not write below this line # Ticket #3451417: Wrong ITem Delivered

Your request (#3451417) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email or click the link below:
* Renee H., Jan 01 02:43 PM:
Hello Mfamfa,

Thank you for writing in. Always here to help.
We perform a thorough quality check on all items before shipment, although something must have happened during shipment to damage the item. I apologize for you receiving your item in such a condition and for any inconvenience this may have caused. May i ask for how many item wrong item purchased you received? Thank you for your patience.If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal.

Regards,
* Renee H. with Customer Care Nomorerack - Everything you love for less
-----------------------
Mfamfa, December 29, 2013 03:24 PM:
HI,

I just returned from a business trip and opened my order… I did not receive what I ordered….

Below is a screenshot of what I ordered… “indoor and outdoor”.
What I received was for indoor use only!

Please either exchange my order or I want to return and get a refund ASAP. I specifically bought these for outdoor functionality.

NOTE: You are lucky I am multi lingual and can read one of the languages on the box that says indoor use only or we could have had dangerous situation.

Both boxes came without any use/warrantee pamphlets and any English writing on the box does not warn you it’s for indoor use only.

Thanks,
Maria
Attachment(s)
image001.png

1/2/14

I really had a good experience with nomorerack.com. I ordered a pair of boots to wear to a wedding. However - I didn't look at shipping time and realized it wouldn't be here in time. I attempted to cancel but they said the cancellation time was over and they'd try to get it to me. I managed to get my item 3 days before I had to leave - which was a miracle! Then my other item I ordered at the same time just came like a week ago. All items had packing slips, were what they said they were, and seem to be decently made products. I would use nomorerack.com again!

1/2/14

Ordered a motorcycle for my son that was put together uneven. The battery would not charge and they would not help me with the battery issue because it was past 14 days. It was a Xmas gift that he can't even enjoy. Waste of my money. I will never buy anything from them again. It's all crap!

1/2/14

I ordered a pair of boots on December 12. They said shipping was 10-14 days so on the 12th day I decided to check my account and see where it was at. I saw that my order had been cancelled by them and never was told. I've been going back and forth with customer representatives about this issue and have been told they think I'm committing credit card fraud. They are telling me I need to send them bank statements and scanned copies of my ID. If I was gonna commit fraud it wouldn't be on a $30 pair of boots. Now all of the boots have sold out so I'm out of luck. I keep trying to come to some sort of resolution because this wasn't my fault but they just keep repeating to send them copies of all my information. This was my first time ordering from them and will most Definately be my last!!!

1/2/14

I returned EVERYTHING I order as it was thin cheap material that was made into poorly constructed clothing items (2 pair yoga pants, 3 knit tops and 2 pair jeggings). Returning WAS A NIGTMARE. They was no paperwork inclu ded in the packages and it took two weeks and SEVERAL requests to get all the information necessary to return everything. Though I got free shipping for delivery I still had to pay about 12$ to return it all. So I, essentially paid 12$ for grief and aggravation. I've online shopped for clothing from guess, VS, Delias, DSW, etc many Many MANY TIMES over the years and NEVER HAVE I HAD SUCH A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I will never EVER so with them again and if you do so, you do st your own peril as you've had ample earning!

1/1/14

Placed several orders between 12-21-13 and 12-26-13 received email with useless tracking can't open then and no idea who it was shipped with. Customer service appears to be non exsistant. No response to my emails. Wish I had read reviews before ordering. i have now found the same items at Ross, Overstock and Amazon at the same prices or less.

1/1/14

Wow! I was 1 click away from finalizing an order today. Something told me to search for reviews of the website. (I have never searched for reviews in the past for a website, but will from now on).
I am soooo glad I read all of these reviews. This is clearly a website I do not want to give my money to or deal with.
I'm sorry for everyone's frustrating experiences and I thank all of you for posting your experiences on this site.

Items not sent.
Wrong items sent.
Arrival guarantees, not actually guaranteed (they need to look up the definition of this word.)
Items shipped separately.
POOR customer service, long phone wait times with poor communication and no e-mail responses.

Customer service 2 minute wait estimate turned into over 20 with hard to hear representative. She sent me the wrong item later. 10 days later, I am still waiting to hear back on an e-mail about this.

I get the impression of a very unorganized, understaffed, business that needs training and experience in the corporate world where "We're sorry" (when you can actually talk to someone) doesn't fix the problem.

1/1/14

I ordered a tablet for my mom for Christmas. I got an email confirmation saying shipping could take more than a week, she had it at her house in 3 days. I've had no problems.

12/31/13

Ordered two items from this site a few months ago. First was a money clip style wallet for my boyfriend and second was a set of various styles of knives for my kitchen. I received in a reasonable time frame (about a week) but the quality of both items was less than impressive. The money clip broke about a week into using the wallet. The knives were nice looking but they are extremely dull and I haven't even bothered to use them since besides trying them the first time. After some time I thought I would give them a second chance. I ordered a pair of fleece leggings and a comforter. The leggings I received in about a week and a half. I specifically ordered an XL and what I got was a one size fits all. Why do they have u choose a size if they are one size fits all. Extremely misleading and I would not have ordered them if I knew this in advance. Second the comforter never came. I ended up getting an email two and a half weeks later saying that they were out of stock and that they would credit my money back. Probably worked out for the best because I am sure (like everything else I ordered) that the quality would have been junk and I would of not been happy with my purchase. This site may be a good deals on lots of items but the quality is what you pay for...cheap! I am never going to waste my money again.

12/30/13

Horrible!! I ordered 3 tablets for Christmas, when kids opened them one was cracked and one was used!..I wasn't complaining about the used one just wanted to replace the broken one and they wont exchange it! they said I had 7 days but it took 9 days to get to my house !!!?

12/30/13

i ordered several items on 11/18 abd received 2 items and not the rest of my ordered. i have emailed called and have yet to received the shipment. i wanted the ordered cancelled and my money returned and have heard a thing. they owe me over 125 dollars! i would appreciate anything to help me get my money back. golddust

12/30/13

I ordered my on the 7th, and JUST got it today (the 30th). After a million emails to the company about changing my shipping address since I wasn't going to be home during the holidays (the website mentions extra long shipping time because of the holidays AFTER I already ordered - what?!), and only receiving automated emails back, I finally got my order today - here's the worst part: I only got half of my order! I paid almost 60$ to get two sets of sheets, and they sent ONE.

The most hilarious part is that they whited-out the second order on the receipt they sent me as if i would just somehow FORGET that I paid for two (I'm looking at my statement now - they DEFINITELY charged me for two.)

It has been such a headache working with NMR, and to get such a $#*!-tastic order is just a big slap in the face after receiving automated messages all week (they just send one batch email to every user! they don't care about your problems, they just send you a bs email about being patient during the holidays.)

I know what you're thinking - maybe they're sending two packages? NOPE. their website says they only sent ONE and that ONE package has both of my orders.
again NOPE. I guess I could call them - OH WAIT! they shut down their call center and live chat feature for the holidays! way awesome.

When I complained on their FB page, they immediately blocked my comments and deleted mine (and very many other negative comments) to avoid bad reviews. uncool, nomorerack, uncool.

never again.

12/30/13

The product took forever to come and when it came it worked for one day. I will never buy anything else from this $#*!ty website. That's what I get for being cheap, lesson learned. Stick to Amazon people!!!!

12/29/13

Customer service is a joke, all they do is tell you how happy they are to serve you. Right. I ordered a sheet set on Dec 2 and after a dozen emails to socalled customer service I was told on Dec 28th that oops they booboo'd and would be refunding my money. So for weeks of frustration and lies, promises and no satisfaction I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!! And I don't recommend anyone do so.

12/28/13

I Ordered A Hisence Sero Lt Tablet 2 Days Before Christmas From NoMoreRack And Just Received It Today And Was Brand New , I Love It, Customer Service Was Great, I Received My Tracking Number The Next Day Upon Ordering The Tablet So Yes I Will Order Again

12/28/13

I ordered a tablet on Dec 2 for my son for Christmas. It was supposed to be red. I thought that ordering that early would give me plenty of time to have it wrapped and ready for my little boy on Christmas. It came on Christmas eve after 3, & when I opened it up, it was hot pink. My 9 year old didn't have a big present because of nomorerack. I sent an email explaining the situation and staying how I didn't have extra money because I'm a single mom & that dampered my baby's Christmas. They barely responded today and the email didn't even address the real issue. This has been the worst experience I have ever had internet shopping. The customer service didn't care one bit that their company ruined my son's Christmas. I am beyond disappointed.

12/28/13

I ordered 3 tablets on Dec. 6 and only received 1 of them 2 days before Christmas. I was assured the others would come but on Christmas Eve there I was out shopping for tablets so my other two children wouldn't be disappointed. You can only email customer service, no phone contact. They keep telling me via email that the tablets are coming. When - for next Christmas maybe? They refuse to give me a refund. This is a terrible website. They should close this website down. It sucks. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! Nomorerack should be No more.

12/27/13

Ordered Android tablet for 59, suit for 59, sweater for 19, socks for 10, items were track-able on their website, the quality was better than I expected for the price, and all items arrived in a reasonable amount of time (2-3 weeks). This site has incredible deals....just be very thorough about your item and compare shop with other online sites. I will purchase from them again.

12/27/13

I ordered a comforter set. Which said will received by Christmas. It's after Christmas, never for a tracking number. At this point the person I was sending it to is back at home. They won't refund my monies just keeping emailing me we apologize. I hate this company. Terrible service

12/27/13

I see there is a "VINCENT" who is their "representative" that keeps posting the same EXACT response to people's negative reviews. Hey Vincent, how about fixing the problem and stop apologizing for being a POORLY RUN, MONEY SUCKING COMPANY! I ordered on 12/13/2013 and was guaranteed delivery by 12/19/2013. A company that doesn't want to take phone calls to talk to it's customers is a shame! Your customers are your business! I will let my friends and family know that this company is a joke, takes your money, and takes it's time, if at all, getting you the merchandise you rightfully paid for. Nomorerack is a joke of a company that doesn't deserve to be up and running. I will be contacting the BBB about this and I hope that everyone who is displeased with their "service" will do the same thing. That's the only way to get companies like this shut down!

12/27/13

My order was guarenteed to be received by Christmas Eve, and I still have not received my order on Dec 27th. I received an e-mail saying my order had shipped, but the link to the tracking information did not work. I e-mailed twice with no response. I found a phone number (855-847-7225) and spoke to a customer service rep who told me that my order had in fact NOT been shipped even though the e-mail said it had. It still has not been shipped. Supposedly, since I did not receive my order before Christmas as guarenteed, I will be receiving a refund in 3-5 days. We'll see if that actually happens.

12/27/13

I ordered a Samsung 50" TV, I received it on time, but the screen was shattered, I cannot find a phone number to call them, I sent an email but haven't heard back from them. If anyone has a hone number for them I would appreciate it. I also ordered a necklace and 2 rings that I haven't received yet

12/27/13

DO NOT BUY FROM NoMoreRack!!! They are an unreputable company. I hope that everyone will SHARE this so that the business of NoMoreRack is significantly hurt.

Last June I made the mistake of purchasing (paid through PayPal) a set of 3 sundresses from NoMoreRack (aka NMR). When they arrived they were cheaply made and ugly so I looked for their return instructions. There were none in the package. I sent an email to the link on my confirmation of the purchase. Their employee Josh gave me an RMA number and the address to ship to. He instructed USPS Standard Post only. I sent it as per his instructions that day. Bob Had surgery, Katy had surgery so I didn't notice that I had not received my money back. On September 19 the package I had sent back was RETURNED to me by the USPS being undeliverable. I emailed Josh immediately informing him that I had just gotten the package returned to me. Employee Adelaida L. replied to me and gave me a different address to ship to as the one from Josh was not correct. She told me that after they had received the package and I provided them with a copy of both shipping receipts that I would be refunded the original shipping and the purchase. She also instructed me to ship only USPS standard post as they do not accept anything else. They signed for receipt of the package on September 24 at 9:26 am. I sent Adelaida L. another email informing her that they had received the package and I now wanted my refunds. I received an email from their employee Myco who informed me that she had already issued a refund for the purchase back to the original form of payment and the shipping refund would be in store credit. I told her I did not want in store credit and asked for a check. She informed me that they do not issue checks but would issue a refund to my original form of payment. I have followed up constantly with this. On November 8 I received an email from their employee Donna B stating that she would refund the shipping to PayPal but needed my PayPal account. After much confusion on my part and receiving clarification from PayPal on my account she responded to me on November 10 that she had requested both refunds to my original form of payment and that depending on my financial institution (PayPal) it should take 5-7 business days. Knowing that it was starting to get busy (it is now around Halloween) I sent another email to Donna to check the status. I know that it is a busy holiday season so I a couple weeks. I emailed Donna B and informed her that I haven’t received either refund. On December 6, at 1103A EST I received an email from Sandy A (request 2947967) that she had sent a follow up to higher management as to the status of my refunds. And now on December 9 at 1220p EST I am told that I will not be refunded for the purchase which NoMoreRack received and has in there possession and signed for in September or the original shipping to the incorrect address provided by the NoMoreRack employee because too many days have passed to allow the return? She says that this has been sent to higher management twice and I waited three months to return the product which is longer than their return/refund policy.

Obviously this company is a farse. Their employees don't know what they are doing and they lie. Higher management is only out to cheat and scam and probably doesn't even exist. I sent a complaint to the complaint department but I haven't had a response. Their employee Sandy A said that they apologize but there is nothing they can do and that they will use this as a learning tool to do better.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

12/27/13

I ordered a comforter from them never got an email about a tracking number but it arrived about 2 weeks later, it was the wrong one. I emaild them and they were quick to respond, they had me take pictures of the item, about 3 days later I received a full refund and a week after that I also got another comforter Granted it was the same exat one they sent me the first time, but hey I got 2 king size blankets for 2 bucks! I donted the other one to the local homeless shelter. I also ordered the 59 dollar tablet from them and that also took 3 weeks when I finally got it it was the correct one this time but the only problem was when I finally got it to turn on the screen looked like it was in 3D it made my eyes go cross and when I turned it off it never turned back on again...

12/26/13

i like evryone else ordered my items on dec 3rd havent recieved either tablet and im very mad because customer service keeps giving me the runaround i have gone to google trusted stores and they are in the process of helping me resolve this issue in the meantime i have to wassit 4 days for them to contact me will never buy from this site again and now after reading reviews im wondering if i ever will see my items or my money back. The tracking numbers they gaveme to track items has nothing posted on it after dec 20th and it keeps telling me that estimated delivery date is dec 23r5d well people its the 26th already and my items are still not here

12/26/13

Terrible experience! I ordered three different things from Nomorerack, The curtains came damaged, the sonicare replacement toothbrush heads were GENERIC, and I never even received the third item!

12/26/13

I ordered 12 tank tops. The ad picture showed a package of 12 tops in 12 colors. I received 6 black and 4 red. That is only 10 and what the heck do I need 6 of the same color black never mind the 4 red.
Never have gotten a response from them.

12/26/13

I was drawn in by the online ads mostly on facebook. Please do not order from nomoreack! I ordered an assortment of items so I can speak with the experience of quality of a variety of merchandise. The 14kt gold earrings worth close to $200 were so small they actual read to be used for a child on one tag. I only paid about $15.00 but they were worth no more than that at best. The sheets I got, once researched are only their brand. They assigned a value that was totally inflated so the "good" buy was a joke. At the price I paid it wasn't a disaster but I am unhappy with them. The pens for my husband were once again something if I saw in person I would have never bought but if they will work they will do. The suede and leather organizer was a joke and luckily my son liked it but I was ashamed to give to him. I have some other products not delivered in time but I will not totally blame the store for that since shipping has been a problem this season. Once I have all my products I will junk mail them and every time I see an ad on facebook I will ask to have it banned. I would not give them one star but no other choice.

12/26/13

I will just add my voice to the "hundreds" before me who have reviewed this site--HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE--ordered an Android tablet on 11/29 and did not receive until 12/20--too late to send it to Seattle in time for Christmas. With the UPS problems over Christmas my grandson will not receive it until 12/27. Customer service was a joke!

12/25/13

You can get a hold of customer support at 855-847-7225. I also ordered a number of items, the four most important I have not received. This includes two tablets with a tracking number in which the package did not contain tablets and two cordless keyboards with an erroneous tracking number. I ordered my items on Black Friday and I've been calling them almost every day since I realized they were saying the tablets were delivered but were not. They keep saying that all items should be here before Christmas however I have not received a tracking number. That gives them one day. One of the tablets is all I bought for my daughter.

12/25/13

I ordered a google android tablet from this website. I was fine with the length of time it took for delivery, but when I got my tablet, it was already opened. The seal was broken so I knew I needed to open it and have a look. Upon closer inspection, I saw that the screen was scratched in many many places. So now I'm not sure if this is a NEW product, as advertised, or a returned product, or a refurbished product. Do yourself a favor and don't order anything from this website ever. If the price looks too good to be true it probably is!!! Not to mention that when I tried to call someone, I was on hold for $35 minutes, just to have Mohammed tell me he can't help me! Run from this site!!!!!

12/25/13

I ORDERED A tablet on Dec 1. Later the web site said orders before Dec 9 are guaranteed Christmas delivery. Well here it Christmas Day, everyone has gone home and I had no tablet for my granddaughter,
How do you guarantee and dont follow thru. The site will get no more my business.
Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12/25/13

I wouldn't even give this site a rating, I am very disappointed by their customer service, I ordered 2 sweaters with satisfaction. Next came a tablet for a good price, what a piece of junk. I tried to send it back but since it was a Final Price, they will not let you return it and it was not even worth trying to make the best of a bad deal. It would not work well and it went in the trash, and my money stays with Nomorerack.

12/24/13

Overall I have to say that I am happy with the outcome of my purchase. Like a lot of people here I ordered before reading reviews. After reading all the reviews I was very nervous and even tried to cancel my order unsuccessfully. The product itself is probably cheap but it does serve it's purpose. You definitely get what you pay for. I don't think that I will be ordering from here again but I did not have a problem with shipping or product issues like a lot of other people.

12/24/13

\I WANT TO SEND BACK ONE OF THE ITEMS I ORDERED. I CANNOT GET THROUGH ON THE PHONE AND AFTER ,5, Five FULL DAYS I CANNOT EVEN GET AN ADRESS OR LABEL TO SHIP IT BACK. THEY HAVE A VERY SMALL WINDOW, 14 DAYS TO RETURN BUT DON.T GET BACK TO THE CUSTOMERS. WE ALL KNOW IT'S A BUSY TIME OF YEAR SO HIRE MORE HELP.WON,ET SHOP HERE AGAIN AND AM TELLING ALL MY FRIENDS OF MY EXPERIENCE.

About NoMoreRack
Specialties & Business Description
NoMoreRack is a flash sales site that offers discounts of as much as 70-80% on everything from clothing to consumer electronics. Deals typically last 24 hours and low prices are meant to be achieved through the purchase of overstock inventory and discounted products.
Meet the Business Representative