US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 554 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 1,521 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 104 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kimm78
1/27/15

I purchased 2 bluetooth headsets for my children for holiday gifts. They were very excited about using the headsets but were quickly disappointed when we discovered neither of them worked!

I contacted NoMoreRack for a return and was told they couldn't be returned due to their return policy. This was a 30 day return policy, from the date I received it. Keep in mind, these were purchased well before the holiday...so by the time they were used, I was well beyond the timeframe!

I spoke with a manager who was not willing to make are return or even a simple exchange (at least I could try my luck with another 2!)

I've purchased other items from NoMoreRack and had no issues. Unfortunately, due to this lack of customer service and ability to "back" a defective merchandise, I will NEVER purchase from NoMoreRack again! Additionally, I will share my experience with friends and family....I wouldn't want anyone to waist their valuable money as I did!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy unless you know with 100% certainty the product isn't defective!

michaelb198
1/25/15

I bought the "Apple OEM earpods" and I had previously had some from when I bought my Iphone. After a year I eventually needed new headphones. I bought some from Nomorerack but as soon as I removed them from the packaging I could tell they were fake. They are poorly made and sound terrible. THERES A REASON THEY DONT LET YOU REVIEW THE PRODUCT ON THEIR OWN SITE.

I will never buy from them again. They wont even let me send them back because I had put them in my ear to test their fake product.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from here.

mb89
1/24/15

DONT PURCHASE FROM THIS SIGHT...I order everything for Christmas through this site. I was nervous but after getting out of the hospital the week of Christmas was not an option. Everything I ordered was received within in three days and accounted for and works perfectly. We order several electronics a computer and bedding. I love this sight.

UPDATE....After a few months electronics started failing. Have not been able to get resolved. "New computers...low prices" be careful they are refurbished and the "windows" authentic sticker is fake. Had to end up purchasing windows from Best Buy and still does not work.

Tip for consumers: It's great. Soooo much stuff, careful not to over spend.

cherylc30
1/23/15

I purchased an expensive item from them, for my son for Christmas. Ordered early but asked if it didn't work would it be returnable. I was told it was guaranteed to work. Bought a flying drone. On Christmas day it disappointed by child. It would not fly or keep a charge. Brand new in the box, it didn't work, never left the ground. I have called the manufacturer and also No more rack. The manufacturer will not answer their phone and all voice mail boxes are full (for last 4 weeks). Nomorerack refused to make good as the 30 day purchase window had expired. I asked if it was ok that they sell items, take our money and the product does not have to work? I gave them almost a hundred dollars and they can walk away. Oh we are sorry. yeah you are SORRY! LOST MY BUSINESS AND ALL MY FRIENDS, Make good on that. the worst of this loss is the disappointment of a 13 year olds Christmas present I wouldn't trust this site if it was the last one available on earth. Boycott a site that doesn't honor its product. I think that if someone can sell broken items without refund they should go out of business!!!!

Tip for consumers: Beware of the discounted items. They get them from the returns department as they don't work.

gloriad9
1/23/15

Great prices, excellent products and fast delivery. I shop and purchase weekly.

Tip for consumers: Most late evenings they offer free shipping for three hours. They have a vast amount of good quality name brand items. They offer money off your orders when they see you shop. Cause you can put things on hold until you complete your order

suep25
1/22/15

Tip for consumers: Don't

joanner9
1/21/15

STAY AWAY. spent over $100 on items for vacation. I am a size 14 women's. I ordered large and even a few xl such as beach cover ups as I prefer them loose. The lg measured 10 inches across. It did not even fit my daughter size 10. I ended up returning everything. Of course they make you ship it all back separately so they can deduct more shipping charges. They said they would issue me credit. I paid in full with my credit card and want money refunded. In dispute with them now. Thank god I did the google protection. They are now involved. I do not recommend this site to anyone. The material in clothes was flimsy at best and would not hold up tbru more than one or two washes. What's that. Old saying ? YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR .... 3 sizes less.

Tip for consumers: Stay away. Far far away sorry. First pic added random n cannot delete. Second photo shows lg dress against one dollar bill.

michaelaj2
1/20/15

I've made 2 purchases from nomorerack.com (sheets and a Dyson vacuum). Both were delivered without incident. The Dyson was refurbished and that was not mentioned in the ad as far as I can tell. However, at half the price of other retailers, I'm OK with that.

kathyr26
1/18/15

I wanted to do a return on a item I bought for Christmas. I did not have the box but I had the receipt they would not do anything. I would not recommend this site to anyone. Bad customer service. Kathyrohrbach1957@gmail.com

bobb661
1/18/15

Terrible experiece from every level. Bought a video camera, and Nomorerack sent a different camera. After arguing about it, I was sent a label and told they would exchange it. Then they said it would be the exact same one. The wrong one. So I had to argue about just getting a refund. I get them to say OK to that. They take a week to tell me it's processed. That was 1/30, it's now 1/18, and I just got it. Then they said they would give me a $20 credit, and they never did. They just refunded the original $20 credit I had in the first place. All they do is copy and paste pre written apologies in to the messages and e-mails, and assure you how important customers are. The whole time, knowing they are screwing you. 1/18/2015, and my kid still has not gotten her Christmas gift

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. Unless you're buy cheap trinkets, and know that's what you are getting, go to Amazon, or someplace else. This place is a joke.

jann88
1/18/15

Awful awful awful customer service. Stay away from this company ... you will end up getting 'screwed' ... never again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site ... there are others far better and far less expensive.

laszloh
1/17/15

the speakers I ordered never arrived. Only to my inquiry they replied that the their "partner was unable to reship this order", but for 3 weeks they did not do anything, accept kept the purchase price.

Tip for consumers: Avoid

kristim7
1/16/15

RUN, ROLL, PEDAL, DRIVE as fast as u can to put distance between yourself and this site. I
have ordered several items from them..from iPad cover to boots to furniture cover to sheets. The first time I saw this company was on a TV show so I thought they would be reputable and could be trusted but I made a terrible mistake. I made a horrible mistake.
I hope I save you the time and waste this cost me..I purchased furry lined boots, sheets, iPad cover and furniture cover...all were a complete disappointment and some of the poorest quality I have ever had. I buy things at the dollar store made far better than this stuff...
HERE IS WHAT I MISSED YOU MUST WATCH FOR: the retail prices are super high..the sheets retail price $250.00. On sale for $29.00 at NoMoreRack, you save $221.00..but how they sold them so cheap? Maybe High Volume Sales; maybe, Warehouse surplus, etc. And told myself same thing on other buys...but ask yourself this: Where are they finding such high Retail prices? for that amount!? Who will sell twin-sized sheets for $250.00?? Where do they get these prices? What is the iPad cover made of? I needed a detailed description but just assumed it was the same well-made cover I have and paid $49 for...retail prices matched.. Then the fact that I had no choice in the color of the iPad cover or the color of the styluses is a kind of hint..and that cover was little more than reinforced cardboard with some cover material that is not leather or Faux leather...other products I bought is just as poor in quality, just as disappointing and deceptive in their ads...
****the bottom line is that they have learned to word their ads in a way that gets us to assume the product is comparable to the quality products their listed retail price reflects. That is the trap..if it looks like the products we like and has a retail price of a high end item, we assume that is what we are dealing with! But then the real truth is that they are cheap, horrible, poorly made knock-offs and we are basically being tricked, almost defrauded and feeling robbed through their misrepresentations but we are also filling in some of the blanks ourselves...so, BUYER BEWARE OF WHAT THEY GET YOU THINK, OR ASSUME. ask questions, the right questions...but I would urge you not to purchase anything from this site..period. Unless you want s cheap, poorly made stand in for temporary use...I can go on for pages and pages with the details of my purchases, I already did but erased it so it wouldn't be too long for reading.

Tip for consumers: expect unpredictable shipping, poor service and really poor quality. Keep all your transactions and if they include an email for free shipping for next 3 hrs, look at the times and then remember they are on east coast time...you really are wasting your $ if u want any quality. But if u need bulk and quality is no factor, then ...well...you get what you pay for or less

bkb1
1/16/15

IF THERE WAS A MINUS STARS - I WOULD USE IT. BUYER BEWARE! I ordered a gold chain, received the wrong chain and looked like a item from a bubble gum machine suppose to be 14kt gold (high doubtful) had to send pictures so they could send them to their vendor, they were the ones that collected my payment why should i care about their vendor? when I contacted them via email get the required rma number, first they couldn't find me, then they issued the number and instructed me that i would receive a label to return it, i NEVER received the label. I think they screw with you so you will get disgusted and say forget the hassle i will just keep it. still haven't received the refund! i am going to have to dispute it with my bank!

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE! If it sounds too good to be true IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! SHADY COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

dianej15
1/11/15

I ordered a pressure cooker and it came in dented inside the packing. I called to return it and was told they would send me a shipping label to send it back. I didn't get one, so I called and they told me it would be in a separate e-mail. Still didn't get it, so I e-mailed and they told me I would have to take it to the post office and pay for the return postage and they would give me a store credit. I NEVER want to order anything from them again, so a credit will do me no good. Customer service was friendly enough, but you can't get a straight answer from them.

Tip for consumers: Their products are defective and you can't get reliable information from customer service.

julien208
1/10/15

I've placed a few orders from this company.
FIRST CONCERN- The first thing I finally got was ripped and they were quick to send a return label but was told I might not get a replacement.
SECOND CONCERN- I ordered a higher priced item and my credit card company called to verify that I did indeed order it like they are suppose to do but a Paula from nomorerack is emailing requesting pictures of my ID and pervious billing statements from me with my name and address on them.
I feel like she is trying to steal my identity. I've never been asked for these things from a retail company.

bethj6
1/10/15

Worst experience ever. Ordered boots that were supposedly worth $75 for $23. Product was junk. No return info. Had to search on their site, email customer service, wait for responses, justify the return and then was told that almost half the cost would be charged for the return. Many many many emails later I am still not getting my money back, even though it was supposedly approved. Don't waste your money and time! Shop amazon or some other more reputable company.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother! Shop elsewhere

jacquelynnec
1/10/15

Ordered some cheap, cute bracelets over a year ago and they are true to the picture. I received everything, though they all came on different days and it took over 4-6 weeks to get. Wasn't really excited that you get charged shipping on each individual item either. All in all, I haven't ordered from them again, but that is just my choice.

jm127
1/7/15

The only positive thing that I can say about my order ( a comforter bed set) was that it came quickly. The quality of the set was so CHEAP and flimsy. two of the pillow cases were dirty!!! It looked nothing like the picture. I was so disappointed and will not order from them again.

Tip for consumers: buyer beware...you might think you are getting a great deal, but in my case the quality was so bad that I feel I over paid.

lindas126
1/6/15

The absolute worst customer service I've ever experienced. Robotic responses but never answered questions. Delivered wrong merchandise and refused to ship correct items even though their website showed ample stock. Wrote emails, participated in live chats, left voice messages - to no avail. DON"T shop here if you expect to get the correct merchandise within a normal shipping period - specifically if you are ordering for Christmas. Ordered in November - received wrong merchandise early December - begged for correct merchandise before Christmas - only to receive a refund one month later. Horrible experience! All responses said 'happy to help' - obviously not a personal message!

Tip for consumers: Do not shop at Nomorerack!

pattid4
1/6/15

I will NEVER EVER order from this company again! I ordered comforter & two pillows. I received only comforter. I called company, they have no record of my order! There was no order # on the invoice. So I ordered pillows again. Two days later, original pillows arrived. Don't like them. But no I can't return the first set of pillows because they say that my new order number on pillows invoice doesn't match my name! Then received second set, and was able to return. Now I look at my Paypal account and there is only a "partial refund". They did not refund my purchase price and now another call to them. Meanwhile still have first set of pillows that I don't want and can't return because they are claiming the account name is different even though the invoice has MY name on it. WHAT A COMPLETE SCAM. THESE GUYS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!

Tip for consumers: DON'T SHOP AT NOMORERACK.COM

annem38
1/6/15

NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER AGAIN. I ordered 4 items, all of which CAME IN A SINGLE ORDER IN A SINGLE BOX, all of which had to be returned, and NoMoreRack -- !!note: without ever disclosing this anywhere!! -- required that EACH ITEM BE RETURNED SEPARATELY AT FOUR SEPARATE SHIPPING COSTS. Moreover, they are obnoxious, unresponsive, and horrible, horrible people to deal with. No amount of money in the world will make me go back. I will be posting this review on every website I can find, if I can even save one person from having to deal with them.

Note that another order I placed (for Apple-certified lightning cables) arrived with defective items, and I have been too worn down by the atrocious "customer service" at NoMoreRack to even bear dealing with it. I will eat the cost. Which is probably what it would cost me to return it anyway, with their fantastic policy.

SAVE YOURSELF.

pams30
1/6/15

They say " At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal."My foot Bull *****it service .
...They don't mean what they say .I ordered a cell phone holder.It was a christmas gift for my husband .You all know how the morning of christmas is ...boxes ,gift wraps every thing goes in the trash .I went in the car a couple of days later to instal it & realized that it was broken ....I have the item number & they refuse to exchange it ...NEVER ORDER anything from here ...just a bunch of cheats who sell defected stuff .

georgiah1
1/5/15

I've ordered lots of clothes, jewelery, bathroom necessities and even a lawn mower from NOMORERACK, I think they're terrific, I've never once had a problem with them, my returns or my credit card.

Tip for consumers: on this site, you get what you pay for

yous269
1/5/15

First off, I was given $10 off if I spent $40. Nice right? Wrong. Seems it expired, and they still said I had it. I found one thing I really wanted, and a few the I could use that added up to $52 dollars. I decided to pay through PayPal, and it ended up being a double woops. The site ended up telling me that some of the things I ordered were not available, and that it canceled my order. I thought "I'll try again." Trippel woops. I made this order $40, finding one of the things I could use at a lower price. Same thing happened.
My PayPal was charged, I contacted Nomorerack, and they said they'd help me with a speedy solution, by having my money back in PayPal within 3-5 days. Well, that didn't happen for the second order. I contacted them again, and hopefully in 3-5 days the $30 will be back in my PayPal, which I have to wait 3-5 days to get transferred back into my bank account.
I hope this helps someone else out, so you don't have to make the same mistake I did.

Tip for consumers: I wanted to like this site.

lc42
1/4/15

I will never order from this company again! The jewelry item I ordered was not as pictured and when I finally received authorization to return it.............I received an $8.80 refund on a $22.00 purchase. Beware of this company as it falsely advertises and their refunds department is a rip off!

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your money! They are a ripoff!

lf16
1/4/15

This was my first time ordering from this site. Everything I ordered I received, everything was in perfect condition. All products were real (not fake) in working conditions and delivered as promised. I received order status emails & once items have been received an email asking for the rating of my experience. For me all these negative emails are almost impossible to believe. My experience overall was great & I will continue to order products from this site through the year and of course for Christmas again.

ede115
1/2/15

I have placed my sixth and final order with the company. The past order was sent to an address not listed as a shipping or billing address. Even my Paypal receipt had the correct address. I contacted their customer service department to get the order correctly shipped. After almost an hour on the chat functions, as well as live calls, they refused to correct it.

I immediately filed a Paypal dispute, but it should have never got to that point.

Severely lacking customer service.

Be warned!

Tip for consumers: Be warned!

andyy4
12/30/14

A great place to order from until you have to return something. I wanted to return some clothing that was cut way small for it's size. They wanted me to go through so much confusing crap I told them to just forget it. I will say the quality and price of items I have bought there were pretty good. Too bad they have a messed up returns team that confuses their customers.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared for a possible unpleasant returns experience.

christinar13
12/30/14

Do not order from this site. They are thieves. I ordered something months ago and returned it immediately because it was damaged AND missing pieces. It took several months to get a refund and it was only a store credit which has forced me to order from this sorry site again. The item I ordered less than 12 hours ago has bad reviews so I tried to call and cancel. They said they couldn't do that so I have to go through the whole process of returning the item that hasn't even been shipped yet. They won't put the credit on my card. Only on the site to be spent with them. This company is sorry!!!!!! I wish I could give them 0 stars.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site. You will be sorry!

rimap3
12/30/14

Forget it!!!! They are unable to handle a simple return with refund. And besides, return shipping is excessive. The word 'incompetent' would be an understatement.

jassies
12/29/14

I ordered a pair of size 7 shoes for my daughter for Christmas...finally got my order three weeks later and one shoe was a size 7 and the other was a size 8. I called customer service and the young girl on the phone said I could not exchange them for the correct size because there weren't any left in their inventory. Well..there must be a pair just like them somewhere!!?? She said I could return the shoes for a credit. Hoping I actually get it once I send them back. Will never purchase from this company again.

Tip for consumers: Beware!

williamj38
12/29/14

I will never do business with Nomorerack again . I had order a bluetooth headset that they had ship to the wrong address . The address they had ship my item to is not the same address i had agreed to thats on my receipt . As of right now im out of $42 and the only advice some guy name Rubin from customer care could give me was , check with the post office and the neighbors in an area i dont live in to see if they have my package . Which i can assure you i wont be doing . The only person i need to check with at this point is paypal

michelleb81
12/29/14

So i ordered Ugg looking boots on cyber Monday. Then starting reading all these negative comments all over the Web about not getting your merchandise or horrible returns. The thing that scared me most was people saying their credit cards were hacked so i canceled my card (made me feel much better). I actually got a tracking email which had my boots going to 9 cities in 7 days. Never in all the times I've ordered online has UPS sent my package to 9 cities (some I've never heard of) then lo and behold my package shows up! The boots are pretty cute i must say but I'll never put myself through that stress again

theresaw15
12/29/14

TERRIBLE customer service from NoMoreRack! I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter which arrived quickly. I tried them on and realized they would be too small for her. Called right away to exchange for larger size and the person assured me I could call after Christmas once we knew what size was needed and there would be no problem to exchange for larger size. Called back and got Tracy who informed me they do not exchange shoe sizes unless THEY got the order wrong. Ridiculous! Any other reputable online store will exchange for sizes - how can you know something will fit unless you try it on! She refused to budge so I asked for Manager, and Tristan came on the phone with the same story. No budging. Ironic that there is a line in the order confirmation that says "The only thing more important to us than delivering amazing, in-demand products at deeply discounted prices is outstanding customer service." That is a joke. She suggested I return them and go back on to the website and order them again. What if another size I order doesn't fit? No thank you. I have had no problem with them in the past, but I am afraid I will think twice about ever using them again. In the end I just am returning the boots for a refund.

Tip for consumers: Read return and exchange policy VERY CAREFULLY.

jimg44
12/29/14

I purchased what was represented to be a "washable" dog bed. The very first time I washed the bed the zipper broke. Nomorerack would not replace or refund the cost of the defective, shoddy merchandise claiming that easing what was described as washable voided the warranty. DO NOT BUY FROM NOMORERACK.

Tip for consumers: This is not a reputable seller. Stay far away.

cheechc
12/27/14

I am giving two stars because a few of the items I ordered were in good condition. Otherwise, I would give this website zero stars due to the following: One item was absolutely outrageously damaged, discolored, you name it! I ordered Hugo Boss cologne for a relative for Christmas and the shipping material was sufficient, so I know that it was not damaged in shipment. Well, the "box" literally looked like it had been chewed by an animal and very dilapidated, frayed, with black "soot" like substance all over it. The "box" did not stand upright and sagged as if it had been sitting in a garbage bin with wet material! Horrible...words cannot describe it...I have seen garbage in better condition. Then...the bottle of this cologne was dented on one side, the other side had a black streak/mark and the top would not fit on the bottom of this two-piece bottle configuration for those of you who know what Hugo Boss in Motion looks like. Consequently, it would not operate or spray. Also, there was hardly any cologne left anyway, almost empty, must have leaked, but packaging did not have a strong cologne smell. Therefore, whoever packed this item up knowingly and deliberately put this piece of trash and sent it to me, the customer. This was my first purchase. However, I ordered some women's perfume and the packaging and item were in perfect condition! I would warn people about ordering jewelry as it appears to be very cheap "Chinese" crap. Earring backs were so tiny that I had to put on reading glasses to attach to the posts! I now must assume ordering from this place is "hit or miss." However, and to their credit, after sending a rather scathing email to them they sent me a return slip and they are paying to ship it back to them. Just be very careful and insist on credit if you are not satisfied and demand they pay the return shipping or if they will not, just call your credit card company/bank and let them handle it. Buyer Beware for NoMoreRack. Also, like another poster here, they "said" would be shipped and received by Christmas, but arrived late. Note that you will read in one area of the website that your purchased item will be sent within a certain period of time, and then in another area it will advise you that items take between 10 and 14 days! Just be careful, that's all as some of the items were as described, were, in fact, packaged well and in perfect condition. Guess it's a "crap shoot!" Thanks for allowing me to "vent." Good luck!

Tip for consumers: Beware of their jewelry as I believe it to be cheaply made Chinese goods and not worth even a deeply "discounted" price. Insist on credit for wrong or shoddy merchandise and that they pay for you to return. Good Luck.

donnellt5
12/27/14

Ordered for Christmas came Dec.27th in the wrong color and 2 came not 1.Their conformation of my order does not list a color, they tell me I ordered gray but I ordered brown. They only charged me for 1 and I can only return 1 if I pay return postage. If I want to return the 2nd one I have to return it to the company that made it. Never Never will I order from nomorerack again.

leanna5
12/26/14

I ordered several items for Christmas; variety to include jewelry, handbags, aftershave, closet organizers. Received them all in time; great quality as advertised. I have no complaints. Great site

bryand28
12/26/14

Nomorerack has TERRIBLE customer service. I ordered a sewing machine that never showed up. They claimed it was shipped but did not get any verification of delivery or signature. I had to fight with Both Nomorerack and the shipping company. The refused to issue a refund or a replacement until I produced a police report. They made their problem my problem. I had to waste my day waiting for a police office to show up and then had to wait until the report was filled and available to print before they would process a refund. I am still waiting for the refund after spending hours of my time fixing their problem. I will NEVER buy anything else from them...stay away!

Tip for consumers: Just stay away...not worth the hassle if you have an issue.

stevej76
12/26/14

Ordered expensive ninja blender. They never sent it. When I contacted their customer service they said it was usps fault but tracking number doesn't match anything usps has. They now don't respond to me. I will be contacting my bank about the charge.

Tip for consumers: Just flush your money in toilet at least then you get a show!

terryn8
12/26/14

I have purchased many items from you and have had great results, except for 1 instance. I bought a refurbished asus tablet and was sent the wrong power cord. As a result, I cannot use the tablet. I have tried to get in contact with asus to order a new one, but their website is nearly impossible to navigate,and they don't seem to carry the cable that is supposed to come with the tablet.

Tip for consumers: This is a great site just be wary of buying any refurbisher Asus products.

lindseyl13
12/25/14

What a joke! I ordered three items for Christmas presents. Upon ordering the website clearly stated the items would arrive in time for Christmas. Well Christmas is here and I've yet to receive my items.
Contacted customer service and they have completely unanswered my question and state that the items have been shipped. After telling customer service that the point is not that they've shipped but that they were supposed to arrive in time for Christmas they only come back to say shipping times vary.
Will never shop on this site again!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!

barbi20
12/25/14

Ordered a camera from NoMoreRack. Received an email that they canceled the order because I did not complete the PayPal transaction and I should "hurry" to re-order. I did and was charged for 2 cameras and received 2 cameras. Asked NMR to return one of them and have them pay the shipping costs since they informed me the order had been canceled and I would not have re-ordered if they had not sent the cancellation email. After "escalating" my request to higher customer service supervisors several times, they refused. Clearly their mistake and refuse to take responsibility for it! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NOMORERACK.COM!

Tip for consumers: Shipping from this company took way too long and they are out for your money but apparently without any regard for the way they conduct business!

johnl189
12/25/14

What they did is get an e-mail sent back (probably automated), stating that I did not complete the payment process while ordering. How the hell did they then debit my account??? and then refund the full payment 2 weeks later WITHOUT ME CONTACTING THEM!!!
OK let's face it, this company's business model is to collect customer money and buy time to invest it! Got it?? They are not so much into honoring shipments to you, they can't care less. What they do is get you hoping and work with your money in the mean time.
If you are in the United States, report to the Federal Trace Commission (FTC) at http://www.ftc.gov/ and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) immediately http://www.bbb.org/.

Tip for consumers: If you are in the United States, report to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Better Business Bureau (BBB) immediately. It is your duty to stop them to protect your fellow consumers!

edwardt19
12/25/14

I order on Black Friday what a joke still at Christmas Eve waiting said 10-14 days what a joke hoping to get it by New Years. Do not order from this Joke of a company every time I send email sorry you can not log on. Not a happy person right now a lot of disappointed people.

emmav6
12/24/14

I order an expensive gift on December 1st and was assured it would be in by Christmas. A week before Christmas and the beats headphones I had ordered had not arrived and was late past the expected delivery date. I called customer service and was told they would be shipped by the end of the week. Still not receiving the package I called on Christmas Eve and was told the order was out of stock and would not be delivered. I was not notified by an email and only found out I would have no Christmas gift for my brother because I had called customer service. I am very disappointed with my experience with No More Rack and will not shop on this site ever again.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from this site!

angiet7
12/23/14

This company is making all Internet sells look bad. They advertise products like beats but you won't get them instead you get a email saying sorry can't fill this order. Then when you try to contact them. They say too bad we can't do anything about it. They keep your money and wait weeks before the refund it.and if you get the beats they are fake. This company has ruined my Christmas and they don't care. They have no intention on making any customer happy. I would not buy anything from them unless you like throwing your money away. I filed a complaint with the bbb and I think that this company has no intentions. On making good on items they advertise. You place the order and they take your money and then wait 20 days and 2 days before christmas to say too bad. Thanks to them my son will be very sad on Christmas because my money has not be credited back and I now don't have the beats the only item he asked for.. that is how nomorerack does business. Shameful..don't buy from them unless you don't really want the item.

Tip for consumers: I would love to of given them a negative star but this site requires you to give them a star which they don't even deserve.. worse Internet ad company / warning research them before you order otherwise you'll be writing a review... not a place that cares about the customer or the product

luiss34
12/22/14

I read the reviews after I placed my order. I received a tracking number a week after i placed my order and thought I was a lucky one. Not so soon...first the tracking number was invalid at ups, usps and fedex. Today I received the order and as soon as I saw the package I knew I ordered crap. The quality of the comforter is very cheap ...nothing like the item on their page. They said I saved 120.00 but my mother in law bought the exact item at a local store at 19.99. The color is not what I ordered and it does not fit my king bed. I think this is queen. I guess I will end up donating it to a goodwill. The reviews are real. Can someone stop this company from ripping off comsumers? Seriously.

debv2
12/22/14

BUYER BEWARE! If you order anything from this site you need to make sure to continuously follow up on your order. I received a shipping noticed that item was shipped December 10 expected delivery December 13. I checked the tracking multiple times and it was showing that it was still in NY. Since 9 days had past since the item was shipped I contacted customer service concerned that for some reason the item may have been returned and in my original message I stated that the trackino information was not showing anything so I needed their help. The response I got was a link to the tracking information. I replied that I had already checked that as stated in my original message to them and the next response I got mysteriously came about an hour after I had recever an update from usps that the package was on the way...again only supplying the tracking information. I finally received the item 3 days after my complaint and the necklace chain was twisted and knotted around the charm as it had not been packaged well.

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2/16/16
Answer
choxic
A: Hi Doris P.,

Good day! We apologize, however, the order number you have provided was invalid. For us to assist you accordingly, may we kindly ask you to please provide us with the correct order number or the email address associated with your account? Thank you.

You may contact us through this link: https://www.choxi.com/info/customer_service .

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.
2/17/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
11/30/15
Answer
nomorerackc
A: Hi Kat A.,

Good day! Thank you for posting your question. Kindly see the information below which you may also find in our website's FAQ page:

"Where are you located?​
Our office is headquartered in NY, but we only sell online ​at ​www.choxi.com."

For more information, you may also visit our FAQ page at www.choxi.com . If you need further assistance, you may also contact us through customercare@choxi.com .
At Choxi, customer satisfaction is our main goal.
1/29/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other customers.

20 Photos for NoMoreRack