US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tylerd3

Surely, I received a reply from customer service saying my item had not yet shipped. (in 218 reviews)

gladysm2

However, having read all these other reviews I most likely won't take the chance to order any more items. (in 619 reviews)

angiey

They CLEARLY state that shipping can take 2 to 3 WEEKS. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lindah50
2/25/14

I ordered sheets 1600 series. They are very soft and I like the feel, but the pillowcases had hems that were not sewn all the way around. I was able to sew them up myself but for the price of $29.00 for king size with 4 pillowcases I can live with it. We'll see how long they last.

sc1401

it is not BBB Accredited

jenniferm61
2/25/14

When they say it will take 2-3 weeks to get your package, just know that most likely means it WILL take that long and probably longer. Also, they WILL NOT cancel your order if it takes longer to ship then they say it will. I do almost all of my shopping online and NO COMPAANY takes this long to ship items. They actually told me they would rather lose me as a customer then give me a refund. Actual words from the suoervisor's mouth. That is the truth!!!

jo15507
2/24/14

In the last 8 months I have used my debit card 4 times at Nomorerack.com. I have not used this card anywhere else online. My banking account has been hacked into using these purchases twice (both occurring 60 days after a purchase from NMR.). DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE IF YOU VALUE YOUR BANKING INFORMATION OR PERSONAL IDENTITY!

bt18
2/23/14

I have placed three orders with NoMoreRack.com and have been completely satisfied. The items I received were exactly as described and what I expected. Be a responsible consumer and read the description of each item. I plan to place another order this week. The shipping cost is $2 per item and I received each order within 7 days.

amberg11
2/21/14

I placed a order two weeks ago! Tried to go back into my account to check order and it said my account was deactivated I changed my password and got back in to find out my order had been canceled! I emailed them and they didn't respond for three days! They told me that my account flawed as a fraud account! So my husband set up a account and ordered items on tuesday! Today it showed our order was canceled and his account was deactivated to! I had finally found what I had been looking for a while and can't even get what I order cuz they want to cancel our accounts! Do not order from this company!!!!

michellew30
2/20/14

I ordered a red Android before Christmas for a good price. It was delayed in shipping but did arrive just before Christmas. It looked good and was sealed in the package. Other things I had purchased were good so I wrapped it for Christmas. It wasn't opened for a few weeks. When it was opened it was PINK. Color not super important but it was scratched and partially repainted! (Used! not new!) When I charged it and tried to turn it on it was LOCKED! Used, damaged and not even the one I ordered! Customer service said the time period had expired and there was nothing they could do!!! They did nothing for me! I had been happy with other items and would have been an excellent customer and shared my great experience with others. I will not trust them with my business.

paulm129
2/19/14

It was horrible. Sent a totally wrong order, then credited only $20 for the product, not shipping. When I tried to use the credit, I was told I needed to order at least $30 to use the credit. It is now a case pending with the Better Business Bureau.

kc44
2/18/14

Please, quit posting the same canned response to every problem! Everyone has a different experience and should be handled as such. I had a horrible experience which I am not even going to go into details about but if you are an intelligent shopper, go somewhere else. No amount of savings is worth your time and even more your energy.

michellel43
2/18/14

My first time ordering from this site. I orders a bracelet for my son and two rings for my daughters. I had plenty of time for them to arrive for Valentine's Day, but that didn't happen. Today (2/18) I got the package the bracelet was supposed to be in only to find two pairs of earrings. They did not pay attention to the last letter of the SKU. It was a but they sent the E product. I called, was given a return label, followed their instructions and videotaped exactly what I did including handing the package to the man behind the counter at the USPS. I called back to check on the location of the rings. I asked why there were no updates on the tracking site and was told they sent me the wrong tracking # & I will have to wait to see if it shows up. Poor excuse for customer service!!!!!!!!

kelleef1

I have ordered several times from them since 11/27/13. Here's my experience:

PROS:

1) When an item was not going to be delivered or their supplier was out of stock I was promptly notified, issued a refund, and given $10 credit as an apology. I appreciated this very much.

2) All the items I did receive were of EXCELLENT quality. No complaints at all - I've ordered clothes, rings, cards, tech accessories, murano charm bracelets etc and I was very impressed I received such quality at such a good price!! The misspelling on the shirt (described below) was a disappointment but the quality of the shirt was wonderful.

CONS:
1) If you are ordering for a holiday you HAVE to order at least 1 month ahead. I ordered Christmas presents (on 12/5) this year from them: 2 of my childs Christmas presents we never got and my niece & nephews presents arrived on 1/17/14.

I have had their shipping take 4 days and others 6-7 weeks...its a crap shoot so give yourself LOTS of time for delivery!!

2) I ordered the Geico Camel t-shirt (Hump Day YEAH..) for my son and it had misspellings on it...beware of that as it seems some of their items are the "throw aways" from large companies. On the other hand I ordered my niece the Twilight Edward hoodie sweatshirt for $7.00 and it was perfect..no misspellings at all and made of good material.

Yes I will order from them again as I know now that shipping takes a horribly long time and I order with a "I hope I get this!" attitude cuz you never know with them.

I gave 3/5 stars because I'm still a bit angry about the Christmas thing but their prices and the quality of their products are very good.

Hope this helps ;-)

mjm1
2/17/14

I purchased a LED Stainless Steel Titanium Waterproof Watch from them for a Christmas Gift on Dec 17, 2013. After a few weeks the led lights started to dim..Then we noticed it would almost turn off. We thought it was the battery so went to have a jeweler install a new one. She tried 3 brand new batteries and it actually made it worse it was even more dim then with the original battery. It also apears that a few of the LED lights are out and defective. I contact them first by email as their customer service line was closed. They had told me that because it was over 14 days and worn they could not return the item. I explained that I did not want a refund only wanted them to do right by me and exchange it for another one as they still have them listed on their site. I also explained how disappointed I was that they would not do anything to fix the situation. That it was not that i did not like the item that it was defective and I just wanted a replacement. I then called customer service to see if they would help me. I even have my order slip.I spoke to a woman and she again told me the same thing..they have a 14 day return policy..and could do nothing. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Was put on a 25 min hold and finally got someone on the line. Again I spoke to her told her the situation and that all I wanted was for them to replace the defective item. She just kept repeating that there was nothing she could do. I am disgusted that you can purchase an item, especially a electronic and if it is defective or starts to fail after 14 days they will do nothing.Oh and you can't wear it either..so what are you supposed to do with a watch. This was a Christmas present and now I have a piece of junk that does not work, my loved one who is very upset as this was their favorite Christmas gift, and a company that says that customer satisfaction is their number one goal..but will not do anything to do right by their customers... I am absolutely upset and disgusted. I basically just through my money down the drain. I did not think that it was going to be to much to ask for them to replace the item. Stay away. I see that a lot of people have had an issue with this company..

elizabethd31
2/17/14

I ordered sheets which took several weeks to receive. I then ordered an item which was stolen off my porch so I never even got to see it. I am actually writing this for my sister. She ordered the wish lanterns ( which is what was stolen from me) and they never came! She has not even received an email with an order number or shipping notification. After reading all of these reviews, I have no idea HOW this site has not been shut down completely. How can they be allowed to continue to rob people of their hard-earned money? I am so disappointed! NEVER AGAIN!

jennifert22
2/16/14

I see many people complaining about this website. First with the delayed shipping I did have an order take about 3 weeks but of course this was right before Christmas. Second, you have to remember you get what you pay for so don't expect high quality product for something you only pay $8 for. Third, as for the return policy I have a couple of friends who have had to return items and they were able to do so without any issues. I have made several purchases from this website and have not had any issues with scam or hacking into my account. Just remember this can happen with any company look at Target, do you blame that on target and never shop there again? Trust me if I thought this website was a scam by any means I would be the first to share my thoughts on that but I truly have no reason or circumstances to believe that this company is scamming anyone. I think people might just be upset because of the policies, but this is why you read return and exchange policies prior to purchasing.

patl15
2/15/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! This is the worst site I have EVER used for online shopping. I ordered three items. The first, 6 satin underwire bras, came promptly and looked nice. When I tried them on however, I found they are made with a bell-shape and ride up with any movement. AT ALL. Garbage.
The second item is even worse. I ordered a feather & down bed pillow. The feathers are such poor quality that the quills poke through the fabric and stab your face. I can't believe selling an items this bad and this dangerous is even legal.
I received the third item (bed sheets) several weeks after the first two. I haven't opened them because I'm afraid I'll be disappointed with this product as well.
And don't plan to return anything - their customer service is worse than their merchandise (if that's possible)!

robint17
2/14/14

I've ordered several things from them. Never had any trouble except one time it didn't arrive. But the prices are super low - maybe some of it from China but for the price, I can't complain.

suzanneb13
2/14/14

I ordered a purple fringe bag in Dec. It was horrific quality. Emailed many times on how to return it. Finally a response. It came back in my package today marked "refused" on the package!!!! Are you kidding me??? Somehow I don't believe I will ever get my money back - they won't even accept their return mail. What a sham, what a shame!!! I am going to put a bad review on every review site I can find about this company. Buyer beware!!!

ceceliah
2/14/14

This company should be put out of business. Ordered the comforter set on 8 Jan 14. Could never track the item. Contacted nomorerack on 9 Feb...two customer service reps later I'm informed that the item can't be reshipped. When was it ever shipped. Then they have a nerve to tell me they will credit my nomorerack account so that it can be used towards something else. WRONG ANSWER! They need to credit my credit card. I have no desire to ever in my lifetime conduct business with this shady company. Next step for me is BBB and my State Attorney General's Office.

conniet8
2/14/14

returns were a nightmare. for over a month i emailed back n forth w/their customer service who says always "we are here to help".. Baloney...i returned 3 items gave them tracking n delivery confirm, they said had to confirm it w/their vendor, which did not do diddly. finally i was so exasperated i got hold of paypal thru which i had paid them, explained situation and frustration. well within 2 days of paypal contacting them they coughed up the refund. but it took me a month of frustrating repeated emails to them with no response til i got paypal involved. i will not ever use them again!! i suggest you think twice about them no matter how great their deals seem. also watch out for the hidden words final sale when buying anything from them.

georgiac2
2/12/14

I ordered three items. The duvet cover and shams are of good quality. The two pieces of jewelry are beautiful. They all arrived quickly and were packaged well. I've since ordered more jewelry. Looking forward to receiving my next items.

shantiaj
2/12/14

I ordered my google tablet on 2/7/14 and received it on 2/9/14 but when I opened the package my tablet was broken. I'm one pissed off customer who will never order anything else from this website

elizabethw24
2/12/14

i ordered 4 of an item, only 1 was in the box... the invoice said 4... the item was cheap.. so i'm returning it. they want me to return all 4, but i only got 1.. and they said it was impossible that i only received 1.. don't order from this websight..

potatoy
2/12/14

That vincent D guy is spamming the same reply to everyone that gives two or less starts lol. My mom wants to buy from this site but I'm telling her it's a big scam. If she does buy I'll come back here and tell the results..she wants to buy an ipad from it.

mannyp1
2/11/14

I ordered two items. the total price was $36.00
I waiting for weeks calling then (when you could call them) Now its only by e mail. They said the post office sent them and I should call the police and report that my order was stolen. I never got my money back and all they do is threaten to close my account if i purse this. The sent me their policy agreement once they send it its your problem not theirs. They even asked me to call the polce and get a report and send it to them . I did call and the police said "so you want to report that something you never got was stolen" Dah This is how nomorerack wears you down by sending you on wild goose chases. still no credit for NEVER TRUST THEM BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK ..JUST GO TO AMAZON THEY WONT SCREW YOU

lindag34
2/11/14

I bought a tablet about 2 weeks before Christmas and used a credit card. My information was accessed and fraudulent charges were made on my account. NEVER use your credit cards on there site!

danielf30
2/10/14

I found out about nomorerack.com from the NokiaUS facebook page when a portable battery charger deal was posted. I bought the little portable charger and use it all of the time. I have told numerous family members about nomorerack.com and everybody has had good experiences. With my last order I was given a wrong tracking number and realized this when my package was listed as being delivered to another state. I contacted nomorerack.com by email and within 24 hours was given an apology for the inconvenience, the proper tracking number, and the assurance that the new number had been checked and the package was in my city. It was waiting for me when I got home that evening.

vl87
2/6/14

After reading other comments about this site, I still took a chance. I received my order quickly and without incident. The product I ordered, a set of sheets, was not as I expected...a little flimsy...we'll see with time how they hold-up...but for the price I'm satisfied. All-in-all I'm glad I took the chance.

katrinal3
2/6/14

I ordered an item from nomorerack.com at the beginning of December. It showed as being shipped on December 13th, but there was never any shipping info available, and it never arrived. I sent numerous emails to customer service and the response was always the same: the order is with their vendor and there was nothing they could do. Then the complaint was marked as solved -- although clearly nothing was solved. After many attempts, I was finally referred to a manager, and received a refund with a note that I could keep the item when it arrived - which, of course, it never did. I was told I got the refund because the order fell within nomorerack's Christmas delivery guarantee -- apparently I wouldn't have gotten a refund otherwise. Also, I get 3 or 4 emails daily from the website and you CANNOT opt out -- when you try to click the link to opt out, nothing happens. I just gave up and delete the emails. Addendum: Nomorerack contacted me and offered to make it right. However, I already got my money back, so I'm not sure what else can be done. The experience was not a good one - even if the vendor was at fault, nomorerack.com should not brush off consumer complaints as "not my job." The great customer service should not come on the heels of a bad review posted on a public website -- it should be any everyday policy. Many people have probably had good experiences with nomorerack, I am just not one of them.

barbaras43
2/6/14

The best way to rate nomorerack is INCONSISTENT. My experiences have been great and not so great. Two of my orders were excellent - easy ordering process and pleased with name-brand items I was already familiar with. One order was not available a week or so after I placed it, and the amount was refunded to my credit card. I was disappointed but these things happen. One item I received had a manufacturing defect, so I was given an RMA number and return label. I tracked it via USPS and it was delivered. Two weeks later, the manufacturer says they didn't receive it and nomorerack says my RMA will soon expire. So I guess I'm out more than $40 !?! After this, I don't think I'll shop at nomorerack again.

elizabethd30
2/6/14

The reviews from other customers are shocking. I ordered a set of three AMAZING bras for $16. They were SO wonderful, I ordered 3 more sets for my girlfriends. Shipping? 2 days after I placed the order, the bras were in my mailbox. I don't think I'd order jewelry or electronic items from this site, but those are items I'd want to put my hands on before purchasing. If a tablet is only $15, and the list price is $350, one should be a little wary, doncha think? But for tights, and bras, and underwear, and stocking caps, how could you go wrong. All five stars! GREAT experience. I will be back.

stephf3
2/6/14

I ordered a tablet that won't charge for my daughters birthday! Now what? Do they care no! They say email them but it is just a waist of time! I will never shop on this website again, and I will tell people to stay away!

ellenb7
2/4/14

I purchased a tablet for my daughter for Christmas. I contacted NOMORERACK that it did not work. they claimed that the sale was final. The ad on line did not say that it was refurbished or that the sale was final. They said that they would provide me with the manufacturer information because the box claimed a 90 day warrantee. they did not provide the information so I sent the tablet back to them. It became apparent that they were employing a delaying tactic. I returned the tablet to them "return receipt requested". Someone signed for it and it is now in their possession. So I am waiting for a refund. I have saved every communication as I have a terrible suspicion that I make have to take them to small claims court.

lindsaym23
2/4/14

So I found this website advertised on facebook, thinking it was legit. I thought a friend posted it, but i wasn't paying attention and it was actually an ad that went through my feed (I figured this out after my purchase of course). Anyways, I ordered 3 things, and just like anyone who first goes to the site, you add things to your cart like crazy! Why? Because the products are supposedly quality (expensive) products that are marked down tremendously. A 250 dollar down comforter for 36 bucks? WHAT A STEAL!!!

Well let me tell you, a 36 dollar down comforter will get you...well, a 36 dollar down comforter. It's not even a down comforter - more like one of those disney comforters you get at walmart. It's so awful! And I would return it, but it would cost me more to ship it back to china because its so heavy than to just donate it!

So...this website isn't a complete scam, I mean, I did get "product." But was it the quality it claimed to be? Oh god no.

jeffreyr15
2/4/14

I purchased a Android Tablet and cannot even use it to chat on Google Hang Out. I can receive audio and visual but no one can hear me or see me. Their customer service said to check the microphone to make sure it wasn't plugged with any foreign object. Also they give you a complimentary warranty that is good for 30 days after the purchase, which was Dec. 2, but I didn't receive the tablet until Dec. 23 - such a scam. Do not get involved with this company, you will get burned. Just read other reviews, they rate 2 (two) stars, yet they are really into "customer satisfaction"! Oh, by the way, the tablet no longer functions at all, seems a 4lb sledge hammer got the best of it. Go figure?

kathye3
2/4/14

Nomorerack SUCKS. I ordered 3 things. They charged me for all of it, two of the items came to the WRONG address (I checked it THREE times before I hit 'submit' for the order. The third item, I'm still waiting for (its been over a week since the first two were delivered and no notification that the third package would be delayed was ever sent. I had to drive an hour each way in my gas guzzling truck to pick up the items only to find out that when the third one comes, I'll have to do this again. This will have cost me over 100 in gas!!! Their call center must be in India, I spoke to a man who wouldn't let me get a word in a edgewise until I screamed at him "Will you PLEASE let ME talk?????" Some bargain.....NOT. I won't be ordering from this website ever again. Please pass along this information to all of your family and friends!!!!

shanaeb
2/3/14

I ordered a black cincher for a trip to Miami, when it arrived it was the wrong size. I contacted nomoreack and asked if they could express ship the correct one because I really needed it in a certain time frame. I received two different cold emails stating that due to their unique business policy they could send me a postage label to return the wrong item and refund my money once they received the item. I didn't want my money I wanted the item. Bad business all around. Don't even bother with nomorerack, you will regret it

chesterc13
2/3/14

I AM GOING BACK TO SHOP WITH E-BAY & AMAZON BECAUSE THIS COMPANY DO NOT LIVE UP TO THEIR WORD. I BOUGHT SEVERAL ITEMS FROM THEM SOME I AM PLEASED EITH SOME I DONT BOT I AM VERY PISSED ABOUT THE SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA SMART PHONE I ORDEREDB BEFORE IT WAS SHIPPED I FOUND OUT MY CARRIER BOOST DID NOT USED THE GSM. NET WORK SO I TOLD THEM RIGHT AWAY THEY REPLIED MY ORDER ALREADY SENT OUT TO THEIR AFFILIATES BUT WHEN I GET IT I CAN RETURN IT WHEN I TRY TO RETURN IT I COULD NOT GET A RMA NUMBER BECAUSE IT IS A FINAL SALE.NOW I LOST ALMOST $400.00 JUST LIKE THATI SPEND A LOT OF MONEY WITH THEM BUT NO MORE. THEY ARE PIMP OF MERCHANDISE (STAY AWAY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

shannar
2/3/14

I ordered three Items from nomorerack. I received an email stating that only one item has been shipped. Today I was looking at my account on nomorerack website and they show that two items were sent with the same tracking information. I contacted the customer service department via chat and phone to let them know that I was only sent one item and could they have the second item reordered. They all stated that their "system" stated that two items were shipped. I offered to send them the email I received and asked them to review the FedEx tracking information. The representatives just kept stating that I was sent two items. Now I have to go through my bank to request a refund because customer service refused to research my issue. All I need them to do is reorder the item that was not sent . If a company refuses to put any effort into something this simple. Just think what would happen with something major. This was my first and last time ordering from this company.

farnazf
2/2/14

DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! That was the worst experience I've ever had! I bought 10 items from them. I received one of them after about 2 months! Then I informed them that I want to return 3 items and they sent me a return label. I returned those in a package and received credit just for one of them! When I asked them about other 2 items, they told me that the address that you have returned the stuffs is wrong! I told them that you sent that return label to me!!! Why you sent a return label with wrong address. Besides if the address was wrong then why did you gave credit for one of them. The next time they said that we are not responsible for lost items!!!! The USPS tracking shows that they have received those items, but they say that they are lost!!!!They asked for return label and I sent all the emails and documents to them many times(as they asked), but they don't even read them and just repeat that they can't pay for lost items!!!!! Their customer service just plays people! Now, I'm going to fill a claim against them!

sharonw18
2/2/14

I ordered a pair of sheets - they sent me the wrong size.
Now, I have to ship them back (have to find something to do that in since they only use those cheap plastic envelopes that are done after one use.

They won't send me the correct size, so essentially - I'd have to repurchase in 3 weeks after they do my refund.

Can you spell lousy customer service?

I'll spend 3.00 to have basically let them use my 29.99 for 3 weeks.

I am so grateful that I didn't order anything more expensive as they obviously do not care at all about customers and won't do anything to rectify THEIR mistake.

jessc15
2/1/14

Wow. I NEVER write reviews, but this site is AWFUL. I am an avid online shopper and bargain hunter, and I wasted $180 on all sorts of things from nomorerack including underwear, yoga pants, earrings, a shower speaker, a purse, and a few others. Everything I received is total junk- absolute GARBAGE quality. The speaker doesn't work at all and feels like it's worth $5 (I paid $25- a bargain...), the yoga pants are very thin and poor quality, the earrings (supposedly worth $199!) are Claire's quality, and the purse is fine, but the "value" (over $150, I paid $40) was entirely misleading since I see purses by the same manufacturer sold for LESS than $40 all over the internet. The only thing I'm glad about is that I didn't spend even more money and that I learned my lesson to never trust a single thing from this site again.

donnisd
2/1/14

I ordered several tablets 2 for my family and 2 for the grand kids for Christmas on December 8th and 9th. I was aware they stated it would take 14 days for delivery. On December 23rd I got an email stating my order was just shipped. I could not believe they just got around to shipping my items waiting 15 days to ship my order. I knew it was going to be close. I sent them an email to tell them that since I was not going to receive my order until January that I would probably return the 2 I bought for my grandsons. They apologized and said they were working very hard to meet all the orders. The following day I received all the tablets. GO FIGURE. Now today I received 4 emails thanking me for my order for 4 tablets and that they were delivered January 31st. The order numbers are the same as the order made in December and I have not received the January 31st order they indicated "was delivered ". Now I have to wait and see if I was charged again or if I will be receiving this second order.
I will say the tablets I received were great. I hope there is a paper and email problem with their staff and that this is a mix up at their end and I am not charged again or receive 4 more tablets. I think it would be a good idea for this company to give a customer service telephone number to improve better communication for both parties and thus improve customer satisfaction. Thank you Donnis

maryr52
2/1/14

Same as all the above! Do not shop Nomoreracks! They give you 14 days to even be able to let them know you don't want an item. Do not go by the picture because it is not a good representation. The quality is sub par of every item I bought. All items were for Christmas so I wrapped and put under the tree. The quality of the items were poor, I needed to return, but couldn't. And did you see how each do the responses to write in problems were all the same! DO NOT SHop NoMoreRacks!

dianes31
1/31/14

I ordered a pair of DAWG fleece lined short slip on boots and they were shipped the same day. I received confirmation of the order and all necessary follow up. Beats Macy's 100 % . The boots arrived, true to size and I am a very happy customer for $19.

edgardop1
1/31/14

Order the bad sheet set ,$29.99 down from $229 they are junk returning them ,they are not even worth $9.

luisl16
1/31/14

I ordered an alarm clock which never arrived. Customer service is nothing but a farce! All they kept telling me is that they called the vendor and that I should be receiving it soon. I didn't receive a refund, but a stupid credit on my next purchase. Why would I want to shop there again after all that hassle

caralineg
1/30/14

After seeing the reviews I was very skeptical of this website, but ordered anyway. I ordered 3 rings just over a week ago and they all arrived today! I was pleasantly surprised considering all the negative feedback. I do plan on ordering from them again, but only low ticket items, since the majority of the negative comments are coming from customers who purchased higher ticketed items. Also, their jewelry is fabulous!

alyciar
1/30/14

I went online and ordered the Dr Dre beat headphones at 7 43pm last night and I'm being told at 9:40am I can't cancel my order. I found out they were refurbished! No thank you! As soon as I said I wanted to cancel the order the woman Rain told me I couldn't THEN she asked when was it ordered..REALLY? After she pulled up my information she tells me I would of had to call by 9:00am! Their hours are 9 am- 6pm which means if I'm not able to get a rep on the line EXACTLY at 9 am I'm screwed! I requested a manager Rain continued to talk to me..I told her yet again I want a manager. Well this woman told me the something the first rep did! I read to her the order confirmation I received stating the strive for the best customer service and they go above and beyond for their customers..she had nothing to say. So before I hung up I let her know I should of learned when I ordered those 19$ boots for Christmas and didn't get them until the 2nd week of January! Also she tried to say I could of emailed them..that's a joke! Last time I emailed them I didn't hear from them for 3 days! Their policies SUCK and so does their customer service! I WOULD OF GIVEN THEM A ZERO HOWEVER THAT WASN'T AN OPTION ! I can't wait until I get my survey for this order!

paml8
1/30/14

Purchased to bras, and some accessories. The bras did not have description or picture of the back of the item. I emailed the the same day the items arrived to inform them that i needed to return them. They had me repeatedly send emails letting them know which item, full details etc. The items were not marked final sale and final sale is no where on the receipt. I have 10 emails trying to get correct rma #, they sent RMA # for one bra and not the other one. Then when I inform them that I have two to send back they tell me that I can not send them back they are final sale. I think they manipulate the website to suit the needs to there pocketbook. I since shady practices and the worse customer service as far a intelligence I have ever encountered. I originally emailed them 3 weeks prior to the decision to not refund me the 40 bucks. I have read reviews that people are stuck with devices that are crap and other items that cost quite a bit of money. STAY AWAY FROM THESE YOYO's. CUSTOMER SATIFACTION IS NOT IMPORTANT TO THESE GUYS. SELLING YOU CRAP IS IMPORTANT. If someone orders an item and is not satisfied GOOD BUSINESS practice is to take the item back, take the loss on faulty/unsavory items and make sure customer trust you enough to know that you stand behind what you sale and they will continue to shop with you. COMMON SENSE NOMORERACk.... keep up the good work!!!!!

michellew28
1/29/14

I'm not sure why people are gigging this website bad reviews, but Inhave not had any problems with the merchandise. The. Shipping takes a little time, but the products are excellent!

4 Photos for NoMoreRack