US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

666 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

1/28/14

[ http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city/business-reviews/internet-shopping/nomorerack-com-inc-in-new-york-ny-136643 OVER 2090 COMPLAINTS IN THE THE 3 YEARS FILED WITH BBB ]Reporting this company to BBB!!! NEVER GOT MY REFUND!! Customer Service is horrible. There is NO PHONE NUMBER - ALL COMMUNICATION IS ONLY VIA EMAIL. You are lucky IF you receive exactly what you ordered. The return policy is HORRIBLE - the customer must pay the return cost AND when the item is delivered, Nomorerack claims they did not receive item, thus NOT getting any refund. BUYER BEWARE. Prices may be cheap ... BUT THE BS is NOT worth it. PLEASE DO NOT SHOP AT nomoreack.com if you want to keep your sanity.

1/27/14

Made an Order a week ago. They then refunded my order without warning and shipped the product to someone else. What the hell was that about?

1/26/14

Proceed with EXTREME caution with this site.... I ordered a few items from this site. Everything went fine through the purchase process. BUT then about a month later I started seeing charges on my credit card that I used on the site that I did not know. I contacted customer service about it and they refused to allow me to speak to supervisor or a rep in the tech department about it. This company is the ONLY company I had used that credit card (brand new credit card # ) with so I know that it could not have been from any other site.

1/26/14

This site should be avoided at all costs. I purchased a pair of boots for a Christmas gift and within two weeks the soles fell off
When I contacted customer service they were sorry the return period was passed 14 day return window. They refused to replace the boots nor give me a credit on my credit card. I am now pursuing it through my credit card company to receive a refund. I gave them one star because they are very good at taking your money. Do not buy anything from this site it is a rip off their customer service is nonexistent and they do not stand behind their defective products.

1/26/14

OMG. It has been hell with this place. I ordered Tablets and certain colors. Well guess what I get they send me pink ones. How do you send all pink tablets when I ordered a white, blue, purple, orange, and red. Nope. Then to get a hold of them is a night mare with in a nightmare. I have been calling and they never pick up and I e-mail and I get these basic answers and then they say if we can help you any futher...yes you can you can send me my right order. So after all of that they will only take one tablet back and they did not even offer to send the blue one. I ordered skirts from this place and I had no problem but I guess if you order electronics it is a whole new freaking world to them. Let me tell once you have one problem with them it just gets better and better ( not). As soon as I get my credit back on my CC I will NEVER ORDER ANYTHING EVER FROM NOMORERACK. Oh I forgot the best part. When I did get the tablet it was in a bubble wrap envolpe no box and none of the items that is suppose to be with it. No styls, just a tablet with a cord to plug it in and the tablet was used. No wonder it is nomore rack that is because it is not on a rack at all but somebody's freaking house. I would have rather been covered in raw meat and thrown in a loins den than to miss with the company . Shopper BEWARE

1/25/14

NO MORE no more rack for me! Customer service lacking-"two min" hold time turns into 15 mins! Cannot return items unless wrong color or size and then credit on THEIR site!!!!! Order 6 pair of "opaque, fleece LINED, leggings"-they are nothing more than brushed interior, tights(nylons) with no feet, not opaque, and they smell like petroleum or something awful (even after washing!!!!) I could have bought the same thing around two for half what I paid! The second part of my purchase took forever to receive, and are cheap quality too!!! The "Deals" on this site are NOT deals...

1/25/14

Recived a Google tablet that doesn't work and it was for my son's birthday. I contacted them about the issue and since it was 16 days after i recived the tablet and not 14 there was nothing they could do!!! I am so unhappy with this company and will never buy from them again! And to boot it was over a week late in getting the Item!!! Stay AWAY!! Far AWAY!!!! They will rip you off as much as they can! 14 dat return policy, who ever heard of that from a replicable comp??

1/24/14

I ordered a mattress cover in a king size. They sent me a full size. I finally got someone to give me an RGA number and it cost me 21.20 to mail it back! They said I ordered the full, which I know I did not. I paid with PayPal and I better get money back in paypal! This company is such a ripoff people! If you have plenty of money to waste on return shipping costs then shop here. If not...stick with Amazon! I know I will never shop on this site again!

1/24/14

STOP!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!

As many others have already mentioned, I too, also got my hopes up for the Bond 50 23 Film Set on Blu Ray.. I placed the order about a week ago at which point I received an order confirmation.. Yes, you read that correctly, an ORDER CONFIRMATION... Typically, when I think of this, it means two things:

1) They received my payment.
2) My goods are in stock and getting ready to ship.

Well, that couldn't be further from the truth. I found out that my Bond 50 Blu Ray set was not coming only because I took the initiative to log on and track my order. I didn't get any emails or communication from NoMoreRack.com whatsoever to notify me that my order was cancelled. Rather, I suppose they just try and sneak these things by you? Honestly, I'm kind of surprised they even refunded my money (which hasn't even hit my credit card again yet...) because I've never encountered such a "black-hat" online order before. NoMoreRack.com prides themselves on their stellar customer service, but they really dropped the ball on this one.

I will not be ordering from NoMoreRack.com anymore and I will be sure to make all of my friends and family aware of this as well. I hope they lose hundreds of customers over this and based on how many reviews I've seen talking about their Bond 50 failure, I'm sure they will get what they deserve.

YOU ARE HORRIBLE NOMORERACK.COM, DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!

1/24/14

Like many others, ordered a James Bond blu ray set. Payed with paypal (as I was advised to do so to prevent them from just taking my money and never giving me anything), they sent me an order confirmation telling me it will ship within 10-12 BUSINESS DAYS because they aim to "underpromise and overdeliver", if you call 3 weeks to ship "overdelivering". Four days later, Paypal just says my order is refunded, and I get no further explanation as to why. I emailed their support and they said they can't do it due to a "supplier issue". What's the point of selling things if you don't have your suppliers in order?

1/24/14

Return policy is awful! I ordered my daughter fleece boots for Christmas, got them within a week which was great. She didn't try to wear them for a few weeks and when she did she realized they were too small. I tried to return them within a month of receiving (less than a month after Christmas) and was told I was past the normal 14 & extended Christmas 21 day return. Really? The boots are still in the box, have never been worn, and it's still winter. I will never buy from them again & I told the woman on the phone that, but she didn't care.

1/23/14

I ordered the item of 6 Pairs: Fleece-Lined Seamless Leggings. Shipping took longer than any online purchase. When the item received, the color were not as what they had show on the website. There are suppose to have 6 colors, but when you receive, out of the 6, 3 pairs were black, and missing other 2 colors. I asked for exchange the 2 black to the missing colors. They want to to return the whole package back. Which is really not what I like. The legging itself is soft and comfortable. But it is only one size, For a little smaller people, the waist is too big. Which is the reason I give 2 star.

1/23/14

They jack up the retail price so it looks like you are getting a great deal, but do your research. The purse they said retailed for 300.00 I couldnt find one site that it was more than 39.00 and that was their so called discounted price.

1/23/14

I've place a couple of orders and have been pleased with the product. I wish it arrived sooner but I'm used to Amazon 2 day free shipping. I research products on other sites to see what kind of a deal I'm getting and if it's worth it. A recent order had a problem as the Paypal did not go through. I emailed them and heard back from 2 people within a couple of hours. So far, very pleased with the site.

1/22/14

We ordered 3 mini android pads for our children for Christmas. They shipped separately ( which was a red flag), however the battery life is terrible, and one of them only worked for 3 days. when I contacted Nomorerack, I was given a number for the manufacturer and told to contact them. after 3 days of trying I either get busy signal, or put on perpetual hold for over 30 minutes and eventually disconnected. This is a scam!

1/22/14

I ordered an item from them and emailed 15 days later to check on it since I received no email about it shipping. Lo and behold, the customer service rep told me that they did not have enough of the items and could not fulfill my order! I will supposedly get a refund (in 5-7 days!) but wonder if they would have ever reconciled this had I not emailed. Rest assured, I'll be checking my bank account and NEVER ordering from nomorerack again. Buyers beware!!

1/21/14

Too bad I cannot give them a zero star. From far, the worst online buying experience ever. I ordered 2 computers (1 desktop, 1 laptop) on November, 28th and told them I would be going abroad on December 11th to see if they could postpone the delivery. I was told they would not. I received the email stating my items had shipped the same day I received the email stating they had been delivered. I was told there were 2 packages, my neighbour kept them for me without opening them. When I returned I found out the laptop wasn't in the packages. I wrote them and never got any answer back. Unfortunately, the buysafe guarantee had already expired. I will never ever buy anything from them again, they are unprofessional sellers but experts in theft.

I'll keep my ZERO star rating. The computer was indeed undelivered. Fedex delivered a 2 piece shipment which I received but without the laptop. I wrote them and was told to file a police report (for something undelivered, it doesn't make any sense). I will never ever buy again from this website and I strongly suggest you do the same thing. 200$ thrown away, next time I'll pay more money to make sure I get the service that goes with it.

1/21/14

I ordered a jacket/shirt for my neice for Christmas. Of course people shop before Christmas. So, the jacket didn't fit her, I need a bigger size. I was told it was pass 14 days so I couldn't do an exchange or refund??? What!?!?! How is that even fair? They don't work with you for anything! Don't buy from here!!! :(

1/21/14

HORRIBLE.....I never received my package and when I contacted them they told me to file a police report. Never received any credit, new package or anything. They took my money and I received ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

1/19/14

I order an RC Car from Nomorerack.com and it arrived with in a week. When I opened the box and pulled out the car. I can see that the top was really scratched up. When I started to look it over I notice the side was scratched and the corner was chipped. Then I put out the decal sheet and seen some of the sticker are missing. They sent me a used car that was played with hard and then put a new 9 volt in the box and pretended it was new. I contacted them and they said it must got damaged in shipping. really?? Fedex peeled the sticker of the decal sheet too? Now I have to ship it back to them to get a refund. What a waste of time and gas. Thanks for nothing.

1/19/14

I have bought several things from Nomorerack without any issues. Some of these items were: Sansung video camera, Otter box Iphone case, Biofreeze, & Cobra radar detector just to name three. Nothing I have received was a "knock off" or damaged. I received all of them faster than expected.

1/18/14

I bought 2 small 8GBP tablets. When I received them, each had a little over 1.5GB!! They then changed the shipping confirmation to reflect 4GB which the tablets didn't even have! The screens are hard to read and they are faulty with every app. When I requested SD cards, they closed the request and said these were final sale items and no return was possible and would not provide me with anything. Horrible customer service. They are definitely trying to get rid of old product and trying to make a buck by scamming people. Stay away!!

1/17/14

I tried to give them 0 score! Bought a pair of Ugg boots with buttons on the side-- received these 3 weeks later.. 4 of the 6 side buttons fell off within the first 2 days-- I emailed them and was told, " sorry, it's past the 7 day return policy"--
That's because it took 3 weeks to ship!!
I have talked to a few people that considered buying from there and told them to go to a thrift store!! Merchandise will be better.
NMR, please don't send me the same generic responses you continue to send! Your site and customer service is not bout cutting and pasting the same comments over and over!

1/17/14

NEVER EVER AGAIN - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - ORDERED BOOTS ACCORDING TO THEIR SIZE GUIDE - WERE TOO SMALL - CAN'T RETURN OR EXCHANGE -

1/17/14

My sister ordered me a pair of DAWGS Boots and she had no problem getting them. I actually love the boots BUT keep reading. My experience HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE.......I ordered 2 pair of boots for my girls - after 2 1/2 weeks I received the order, but I only received 1 pair of boots. I've been in contact with the company since the day I received them but only via email - you cant call by phone because the number they have is no longer a working number. Anyway, they won't refund my money for the 1 pair of boots nor will they send me the boots because their shipping receipt says they sent both pair together and it shows I received the package. I did receive the package but with only 1 pair of boots! Horrible customer service!! Will never use them again!!!!

1/16/14

I have yet to receive what I bought, two of those infinity rings. I never bought anything before, but it was all over Facebook, so I thought it was a great idea for my mother's birthday. She lives 1500 miles away, in Texas, while I live in PA, so I did two separate orders to her house and mine. I bought them last week (Jan 9, '14) and I received the delivery email yesterday, the 15th. The email had said that the order was placed on the 15th (which it wasn't), and the tracking said it left New York on the 13th. The "estimated delivery date" for PA was today, the 16th, and my mom's is tomorrow, the 17th. Mine wasn't delivered today and I doubt hers will show up on time. I understand the 2-3 weeks time and I would've been fine had they not given the tracking info and it was wrong. If something is coming to PA from NY, it doesn't take a week, it takes two days for things to deliver from Texas, and yes, I mean with USPS. I don't feel too positive about this order, from the reviews I've read and things happening already. Most people would make them to be just typical mistakes but it all coincides with reviews I've already read. I just hope this works out. If so, I'll post another, but I don't have much hope left.

1/16/14

I bought 2 tablets in early September, 2013 as Christmas gifts for my girls and when the sealed packages were opened on Christmas Day, One was noticebly a refurbished product and would not hold a charge. After several attempts to contact the company [who provided me with a buy safe certificate!] and whose idea of a resolved request is to answer an email with information the customer already had is deplorable. While I wasn't sure about the inexpensive cost of the item compared to what type of product I would actually get, you can be rest assured that they are not a customer service oriented company and even the cheapest big box retail store will stand behind their crappy products better than NoMoreRack! This company is all about the benjamins and providing outsourced, impossible to contact customer service, with no chance in a frozen hell of your concern/request being acknowledged and never you mind about your money being refunded because it just ain't gonna happen...

1/16/14

OMG...I am so nervous after reading one bad review after another. I jus placed an order last and I can kick myself for not checking reviews earlier. I hope I don't experience any problems. Seriously considering cancelling my order right now.

1/15/14

Bought their bedsheets on a "special" deal they had going on for $29.99. Supposedly saved $250 or something. Got the sheets and it was horrible horrible quality. Could have done better and cheaper at Walmart or IKEA...

1/15/14

After spending the last 3 weeks, sending messages to customer service, never getting a reply,and then spend way too much of my time re-sending the complaints that were untrue about getting back to me in 24 hours I finally (on this site) was able to get an 800 number to answer my questions. I was not ready for the litany of bull that I encountered, but after 2 hours and 47 minutes I had heard enough, and went investigating. When you have 13 returns because of mold, broken jewelry, boxes with nothing in them, tablets that even smell fried right out of the package, pillows that had so much mold on them I had to get them out of my house and trash before anyone touched them. Then there were items that never were received and had bogus tracking numbers. The gentleman that instructed how I was to return these items was polite but I couldn't believe what I had to do to get my moneyback.
First, every item has a different place to return to. California,Florida, New Mexico,
}, New Jersey, Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, New York, Ohio, and Pa were all addresses that my returns had to go. I had to pack each one individually, have an order # and a return# on the inside and outside of the package and addressing it to No More Rack returns and each item had a different address. Even if you had 2 identical items shipped to you together, they had to be done individually to MAYBE get a credit. This company does not have a warehouse, and orders (when they have enough to maximize their profit) when customers combined order are large enough to get their best price. This is why things do not come in a timely fashion. They aredd only ordered when enough people have purchased. They have vendors all over and after doing a reverse lookup after I had been given the address to return to, i had conversations with 3 of the companies (questionable) and was told the same thing, themost interesting one was on Lynch St. Brooklyn, New York. The woman who answered the phonewas quite open with the questions and i was blown away. Anything thatcomes from their warehouse, direct to the customer, is all items that were collected from flooded warehouses in Queens, Long Island and surrounding areas as a result of Hurricane Sandy. This is what is being sold out of this particular warehouse. Clothes, mattresses, sheets, all bedding, childrens clothes and she told me it was not the only warehouse in New York selling flooded merchandise to NMR customers. She also told me that since Xmas she has hundreds of returns and hasn't had the time to process any. So why would I take my time packing up 13 boxes, paying all the return costs and fighting to receive the 350.00 plus dollars that NMR owes me. Do not waste your time and money and if you already did, file a report with Pay Pal, your credit card and finally the Better Business Bureau. They should not be operating in this country with all the other reputable business where I will be back spending my money, after I have exhausted everything to resolve this. PLEASE please, do not give them another dime, or you might just as well use your money for firewood.

1/15/14

Ugh... the most horrible shopping experience I've ever had in my life. Never ever dealing with them again, and advise you not to. They are such a scam.

Ordered 5 comforters from them for $36 each, advertised at $199 value. The comforters turned out to be of extremely cheap quality, not even worth $36. Only later I found out from their FAQ that their products are shipped from China. It was total crap. So, I decided to send it back and get my $180 back, good thing they give you while 14 days to send it back, I thought. Not so easy. 14 days turned out to be not enough time. First of all, they haven't responded to my email request for almost two weeks, even though I emailed them almost every day. Their website promises they would respond within 24 hours. Imagine me freaking out when the time was running out. They also have a phone number, but the automated message prompts you to email them. They have "live chat", but it also is simply an e-mail. So, I was left to wait for them to respond to my email, no other options, so frustrating!! Then, they have a very complicated procedure for returns, and multiple emailing back and forth. They don't tell you all the return procedures, their email "directions" were very misleading, so if I wouldn't have dug it out on my own, I would've done it wrong, and my money wouldn't have been returned. (Their website warns that if you don't follow all the procedures to the letter, your money won't be refunded. No pressure there!)

Two weeks later, they emailed me to say that they haven't received the product yet. I checked by traking number and it shows that they did receive it, more than a week ago. The next day they were happy to confess that they did, in fact, receive it. At last, more than a month later, they credited me... for only two items (!!!). With a happy (again, misleading) email, saying that my refund has been processed. If I hadn't checked my PayPal account, I wouldn't have noticed it on time and would have lost the rest of the money. They were obviously hoping I wouldn't notice.

So, I had to fight for my refund. Every. Step. Of. The. Way. One item at a time, with another and another push from me. So annoying. So exhausting. So stressful. At every step, they tried to screw me out of my money. And on one of the items, they tried to give me in-store credit, even though I requested paypal return, so I had to email and correct them on that one, too. Good try, chief. No way I'm going back to your store.

A month and a half later, which is today, my battle is over. I win, Nomorerack. Screw you. Screw you.

1/15/14

I ordered 3 tablets, all turned out to be junk. Had to dispute the transaction with paypal to get them to issue an RMA. Sent them all back, they emailed me saying all 3 were received, bu then never refunded me. Paypal refunded one via the claims process, and im still out 118 over a month later. They keep saying they refunded me, but they have not. only one tablet was refunded, and the other 3 i guess im just out the money. Their email and chat system just has me going in circles, no one actually solves the problem.

This review got their attention, im sure ill get a few more emails promising a refund that wont happen. i have about 30 so far all saying ive either already been refunded, that the department handling refunds will refund me, or other useless nonsense. i can email 5 emails, and 3 of them will say ive already been refunded, 2 will say allow 1-2 days for the refund. no one has a clue what they are doing over there. Just scripted BS responses.

1/15/14

This company or whatever they are should not be in business as far as my husband and I are concerned. Over Christmas Shopping spree my husband and I ordered different items from them to give each other for Christmas. First off their sizes run way small! In going online to get a number to send the items back they would not take them. They have a 14 day policy return! Unknowing to each of us. I also ordered comforters for beds and they are way too small as well. A king size barely looks right on a queen size bed. I told friends at first about NOMORERACK but NO MORE! I am retracking what I said about this company to each friend and then some.

1/15/14

Horrible customer service, terrible return policy, unresponsive CS reps, the chat and the phone line was literally put on automated voicemail over the entire Holiday season as they cannot handle the volume and clearly have zero customer service skills. They are in it to screw with people's money not to make others happy for Holidays. Just about everything I ordered arrived late, one item got held at a sorting facility for two weeks before I received it...and did I get an answer from someone letting me know that they will send a replacement or credit my account? NO!!! One item arrived defective and they will not replace it. I have returned one item within 7 day return policy to the address on their packing slip and they failed to even confirm they received it even though I have a tracking number as a valid proof. It looks like I paid for an item that I do not own and will never see my money back plus I covered the shipping costs - because they needed an RA, which I tied to obtain but with their phones and chat not working at that time...what can you do??? Furious and just will try to find the items I cannot return any longer a good home. Please, whatever you do, do not buy from them. It seems like a fraudulent operation.

1/14/14

I've ordered several things with not too many issues but low quality on most items this is why its so cheap and slow shipping before and ordering size extra large panties that were Chinese x large size. ..medium in the US. For this past Christmas i ordered some jewelry pieces for my children 2 bracelets 2 necklaces. 1 necklace never came i have been emailing them every since the week before Christmas i ordered the 1st week of December. Their response 4 days later was we will need 3 to 5 days to check on this, next email response we need 3 to 5 more days to find out what has happened. 3rd email we will issue the refund that was Jan 3, I sent another email Jan 9 response was wait until the 10th. Today is the 14th still no refund. While it might have not been an expensive piece it was a Christmas gift and they did not once offer to ship a replacement. ... never ordering from them again!

1/14/14

I ordered a rolling tote bag. I'm 5'5" tall and the handle is about 6 inches short of my extended reach. I sent them pictures, but they don't care. q It is un-usable as a rolling tote. I have done battle with this company, because the merchandise is not as advertised. They refuse to pay return shipping of $16 on a $28 item, so I am out of luck. I will NEVER do business with this company again!

1/14/14

Product ordered 17 days ago, still hasn't even shipped. I can't get a straight answer on the delay from anyone there. Not worth the trouble!!! I think I'm going to have to file a fraud claim with my credit card company

1/14/14

Absolutely the worst on line buying experience I've ever had. It took NMR over a month to deliver defective merchandise and then refuse to refund our money. It's impossible to reach them by phone and email communication is nearly nonexistent and when they do response it is usually in the a generic form letter. We will never buy from them again!

1/13/14

Had bought a pair of Dawg boots for myself and was pleased so I ordered a pair for my daughter for Christmas. She was happy and enjoying them until a week after Christmas the sole started to come off. In corresponding with nomorerack, they are refusing to refund nor even offer a replacement set of boots. Obviously their bottom line is more important than satisfied customers. Will not do business with this company again, nor will my daughter nor anyone we can contact. In the future will research a company thoroughly (saw later that nomorerack had many complaints), and go with someone more reputable even if I would have to pay a little more.

1/13/14

7-day return policy? 14-day return policy? terrible. especially for items purchased for Christmas gifts. awful. just awful.

1/13/14

Terrible company, my hubby purchased a Cuisinart Keurig coffemaker from them on November 22nd, for me as a Xmas gift. I got it all unpacked and followed the instructions, and of course it didn't work, not even a little. There was a warranty card from Cuisinart in the box, so I waited until the next day and gave them a call, come to find out Cuisinart WILL NOT support products purchased from nomorerack.com, since they are knowingly selling defective equipment! I emailed nomorerack since that is the only option, and got some generic email back stating that they would contact the supplier, blah blah blah...and of course I have not heard a peep back. I keep emailing them, and they keep ignoring me....I am not sure how this place stays in business! Be warned folks, it's a ripoff!

1/13/14

I ordered two mattress pad covers thinking they would fit the matresslike a fitted sheet fits. Upon receipt of the items, I realized that a flimsy piece of elastic at each corner held the pad in place.I attempted to return the items and was told there were no returns on items marked "final sale" Therefore, this was a fault of mine for not reading the fine print. I did want to warn consumers that the descriptions of mechandise is not very detailed so you are taking a chance ordering as I did.

1/13/14

Ordered a tablet for my aunt for Christmas in early November, I didn't receive it until December 23, 2013, which I expected. To make a long story short I tried to return it bc it completely blacked out and doesn't work and they will not take it back. This is my first time dealing with this company and bc of their poor customer service and lack of proper response I will never order from them again. Also the so called extra insurance they give for free sucks, I contacted them to try to get my money back and they referred me back to nomorerack. I am beyond disgusted and disappointed by this company.

1/13/14

I've ordered from Nomorerack before and didn't have any issues. This time I ordered a 16 piece pot and pan set. When I opened the box, it was USED! It was obvious that the pots and pans were used and the utensils as well. One pan was used so much that the finish on the pan was dull. It was annoying that when I called the customer service number they had a recording saying I had to send an email so I did and there is nothing they can do because it is past the 7 days. They said I couldn't have a refund but I didn't want that. I just wanted a new set and I would ship the old set back to them but nope. They said they don't do product exchanges either. Nice. real nice. I read the return policy and they said they would take stuff back if it was unused. Obviously they didn't check the merchandise once it came back from the previous customer before they sent it out to another customer. completely Unacceptable and unsanitary.

1/13/14

I'm warning you, STAY AWAY. This site is definitely a SCAM. I ordered a piece of jewerly off nomorerack.com (never trying it before) I thought I could get a good deal. I ordered the ring on Dec. 2. They told me I would receive a conformation when it ships... Never received anything from them in my email except advertisements on other BS they were selling. On their website it said "Ordered before December 9th, your items are GUARANTEED to be shipped before Christmas!" HAHA. What a load of sh*t! It was about Dec. 11th, and I was getting worried I'd never see my item. So I emailed the "customer service", it seemed to me like an automated email. Didn't really help me. So I called their customer service hotline. It seemed like I always got the same lady. She said she is not sure she will contact the "warehouse" and it is a GUARANTEE I will receive my item before Christmas. I asked what's the guarantee, I'll get my money back and still receive my item? She said yes. Fair deal. Here comes Christmas. No delivery. Now I'm pissed! I call them, a guy answers. Yes, we will refund your money and still ship your item. A week later refunds my money. about 3 days later I call customer service again asking about my item. Same lady as the first time answers. She says my order has been cancelled due to the refund. ARE YOU SERIOUS. She said I have to repurchase the item to get it. I asked her do they have an empty warehouse?! How do they not have the contact info to the warehouse. Ridiculous. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN! So yes I never received my item. Waste of my time. Could have went to overstock instead and paid a couple more dollars. At least I would get my item!!!
GO TO OVERSTOCK.COM INSTEAD!!!!!!!
NOMORERACK IS BULLSH*T!
SCAMMERS! HOW DO THEY EVEN STILL HAVE A WEBSITE!?!?!?!

1/11/14

Order two pairs of Ugg type boots for christmas, but got wrong size for my wife. Thought they would have a time period to make a returns after christmas but they said it was pass the 7 day and even their 14 day return policy. I ordered ahead so they would be here for christmas, so now they can not be returned. They also said they were sold as ALL SALES FINAL. Never saw that on the order form or web page. If you are invested in this website and have stock in this company, better sell now because they wont be around next christmas. The 2nd purchase I made was an Otterbox case. Ordered a grey / white case, but got a black case. Decide was not worth send it back. Now I know they would have not taken it back anyway. Never again am I ordering from them. Already have unsubscriped from their email. Glad I'm only out about $50. "NoMore" is the fitting part of their name.

1/10/14

I feel for anyone who orders from this site.They take ur CC info & run.I ordered from them Xmas of 2012 & had a horrible problem. I sent email after email & they told me to return electronic item & comforter but never sent refund of 120.00 to me. I never sent comforter which is defective because they wouldn't give me ths address. I have the mailing receipt for the item returned but either was not able to speak to them or they would answer. I've been ill & not able to carry through but now I plan to contact channel seven & get them after them. It's horrible how they treat people.I do have a copy of internet receipt & recipt from return. Learn from a Senior Citizen's mistake! There is no rating for these people!!! M. Maass (maryann.maass@gmail.com)

1/9/14

I ordered 1 item and I received a different thing what I ordered , the shipping was delayed then when I emailed them to complaint about the item they reply telling that unfortunately the time for returning and refunds was expired. I wrote the same day I received. I would never recommend this website and definetely never will use it again,
a total rip off. I would give one just because there's not numbers less than that.
Poor Customer service and pure scam.

1/9/14

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I ORDERED A PURSE, NOMORERACK SENT ME THE WRONG PURSE. I REQUESTED A RETURN LABEL AND SENT THE ITEM BACK. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE SAME REP FOR THE LAST WEEK VIA EMAIL, BECAUSE I CAN'T GET A REP ON THE PHONE, AND THIS REP DOESN'T SEEM TO GRASP ANY IDEA OF WHAT COMMON SENSE IS OR WHAT CUSTOMOER SERVICE IS. I AM STILL FIGHTING TO GET A FULL REFUND AND THIS REP DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ME ONE. WHAT I MEAN BY FULL REFUND IS COST OF PRODUCT AND SHIPPING. SHE CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MIX UP WAS THEIR FAULT AND NOT MINE. FIRST SHE SAYS SHE CAN'T REFUND MY SHIPPING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PACKAGES. WHO SAID ANYTHING WAS LOST???!!! THEN SHE SAYS SHE WILL GIVE ME AN IN-STORE CREDIT. I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA NOT NEW YORK!!!!! WHAT GOOD IS AN IN-STORE CREDIT GOING TO DO ME????? I HAVE HAD TO EXPLAING TO HER AT LEAST 4 TIMES WHAT THE ISSUE IS AND WHY I WANT A FULL REFUND. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY A DIME FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT AND A PRODUCT I DON'T HAVE!!!!! WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND HERE???!!!

1/9/14

Ordered a rug, a purse and two sets of socks. Rug was not the size described, purse smelled like death, and they sent me striped socks rather than the plain colors I ordered (socks look like Dr. Seuss). On the socks, they kept sending me emails saying they were delivered, when they were not (took nearly a month), and emails requesting that rate the socks, before I had even received them. Also emails, saying the "issue was resolved" when it was not. They don't have it together. I'd be cautious.

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber