US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tylerd3

Surely, I received a reply from customer service saying my item had not yet shipped. (in 206 reviews)

gladysm2

However, having read all these other reviews I most likely won't take the chance to order any more items. (in 605 reviews)

nancye6

Use a credit card and not a debit card and you can always get your money back. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sharonm45
3/1/14

I ordered three sets of window panels. When they came, one set was defective. I returned it, and when, the next week, I went to order another set, they were no longer offered. I wanted to send the remaining two sets back as they do not cover my windows, and I cannot find them anywhere on the internet.
I talked to THREE different people from nomorerack (over 45 min), having to explain my situation each time. Finally, when the third person said they could not help me, I asked for a manager. He said there was "no manager in" that day, but he could take my name and number and have someone call me. That was a week ago. No call, no email. Terrible customer service, and it is too bad for them, as they lost a potential customer who would probably spend hundreds of dollars on their site (which I already have) over a $50 refund.

deangelat
2/28/14

I ordered a pink zeetablet from nomorerack I payed 61 dollars for it I got it brand new in the package. Very pleased, will be shopping there again.. retail price, is 200±

marthar15
2/28/14

I've ordered 3 items from them. A bike cell phone holder for my son, he is very happy with, said it's very sturdy and easy to mount . A Belleza flat iron at a fraction of the retail price (my daughter is happy) . A pair of sterling silver earrings good quality. Everything arrived as expected and sooner than expected. I would have no problem buying again.

krisb25
2/27/14

Great cheapie products. You can't expect the best quality at these prices, but the led colored lights were really cheap and arrived soon enough. Remember the phrase "slow boat from China"? This really applies but it's not so bad. I really like "Light in the Box" too..the website is much more attractive and inviting but great places for getting disposable goods..

lindah50
2/25/14

I ordered sheets 1600 series. They are very soft and I like the feel, but the pillowcases had hems that were not sewn all the way around. I was able to sew them up myself but for the price of $29.00 for king size with 4 pillowcases I can live with it. We'll see how long they last.

tp15
2/25/14

I ordered a set of sheets from them. They came and I didn't need to open them for a few days. When I did open them, they were obviously USED and STAINED. I called to say I was returning them and I got some crap about they'd see if I was still able to return them. I'd only ordered them two weeks before. I threw a fit, so they sent me a return label. They received my merchandise but I've yet to see the return on my PayPal account. I will be the nastiest person they've ever dealt with if I don't get my return soon.

katies19
2/25/14

Horrible customer service!!! I had to send them an email asking about the status of my order that I placed almost 2 months ago. Then they respond with this annoying tagline of "Always here to help" from someone named "Lovely D" (Really??) saying that there was a supplier issue and I was issued a refund a day ago. However, they never sent me an email apologizing or with the status of the order and act like it's no big deal. DO NOT ORDER FROM NOMORERACK - you will be severely disappointed!!!!!!

jenniferm61
2/25/14

When they say it will take 2-3 weeks to get your package, just know that most likely means it WILL take that long and probably longer. Also, they WILL NOT cancel your order if it takes longer to ship then they say it will. I do almost all of my shopping online and NO COMPAANY takes this long to ship items. They actually told me they would rather lose me as a customer then give me a refund. Actual words from the suoervisor's mouth. That is the truth!!!

andreab44
2/24/14

I had to return two of three items I purchased because they were very poor quality. I shipped them via USPS on 1/25/14, I have proof of delivery on 1/30/14. Today is 2/24/14 and I still have not been issued a refund. I emailed them a couple of times and never received a real response. I just called and spoke to a customer svc rep who didn't seem to understand, so I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor told me now he is going to contact the vendor who was supposed to issue the refund. When I asked how long this would take he told me 5 to 7 business days. The fact that it was received a month ago seemed to mean nothing! Allegedly, I will be contacted by email. I will not hold my breath!!!!

amandac25
2/24/14

My cousin tried returning two products that arrived to her broken. After weeks of fighting it, they finally told her to return the items, but refused to give her a refund.
She posted her story on their facebook wall, only to be told "send us a private message" and then she was blocked from the page.
I left a comment on their wall, bringing the block to their attention (and to my friends list attention) only to be told "have her send us a private message" to which I replied that she couldn't because they have blocked her. A friend of mine saw my post and commented "Saw it. Noted"
Next thing I know, I'm blocked and my friend who commented was blocked.
So I took to twitter, and have since been blocked as well.
Where is the customer service? They claim to want to help but block any users with discontent.
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH NOMORERACK.COM they lack integrity and professionalism.

georged37
2/24/14

I don't care if the boots were marked for final sale or not. If NoMoreRack wants to have a business prosper and grow, it is NOT the way you treat your customers by not allowing returns. The CEO and the other upper echelon business men could learn a thing or two from the way K-Mart, for example, runs their customer service and return policies. Buying things over the internet, especially cloths, is a risky thing for the buyer because he/she cannot try them on or examine the quality. Those reasons alone, should make it a policy for ALL internet sellers of wearing apparel, that the customer should have a "hassle-free" return if need be.
Rest assured, I will NOT be doing business with nomorerack again, and I will spread the word among my friends and family as well.
G.

jo15507
2/24/14

In the last 8 months I have used my debit card 4 times at Nomorerack.com. I have not used this card anywhere else online. My banking account has been hacked into using these purchases twice (both occurring 60 days after a purchase from NMR.). DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE IF YOU VALUE YOUR BANKING INFORMATION OR PERSONAL IDENTITY!

bt18
2/23/14

I have placed three orders with NoMoreRack.com and have been completely satisfied. The items I received were exactly as described and what I expected. Be a responsible consumer and read the description of each item. I plan to place another order this week. The shipping cost is $2 per item and I received each order within 7 days.

jenniferk28
2/23/14

I ordered two tablets for my children for Christmas in December 2013. One of the tablets didn't work from the beginning. I contacted the site on December 26. I have fought with them to get my money back. In February they finally decided they would let me return the item. I packed it up and returned it, but yesterday I was told I had passed the 60 day limit to have the money returned to my credit card. They credited my nomorerack.com account. Why would I want to do any further business with this company? I will NEVER order from this fraudulent company again. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and am waiting for a response. Do not order from this site. They do not stand behind the less than quality products they sell.

amberg11
2/21/14

I placed a order two weeks ago! Tried to go back into my account to check order and it said my account was deactivated I changed my password and got back in to find out my order had been canceled! I emailed them and they didn't respond for three days! They told me that my account flawed as a fraud account! So my husband set up a account and ordered items on tuesday! Today it showed our order was canceled and his account was deactivated to! I had finally found what I had been looking for a while and can't even get what I order cuz they want to cancel our accounts! Do not order from this company!!!!

paulm129
2/19/14

It was horrible. Sent a totally wrong order, then credited only $20 for the product, not shipping. When I tried to use the credit, I was told I needed to order at least $30 to use the credit. It is now a case pending with the Better Business Bureau.

kc44
2/18/14

Please, quit posting the same canned response to every problem! Everyone has a different experience and should be handled as such. I had a horrible experience which I am not even going to go into details about but if you are an intelligent shopper, go somewhere else. No amount of savings is worth your time and even more your energy.

pamelag8
2/17/14

I wish I could give a lower rating! I ordered and item from them that arrived defective, I went through the return policy as they stated, got an RMA#, etc.. returned the item, received an email from them that they got it and my full refund has been processed. I emailed them a couple of weeks later when the refund had still not shown up on my credit card and they replied that they refunded me an in-store credit. They sent me a defective item, according to their policy I should get my full refund applied to my credit card and now they're trying to get away with keeping the item and the money by only applying my refund as a credit. Absolutely terrible customer service, why would I want to buy from a company that screws their customers out of money!

elizabethd31
2/17/14

I ordered sheets which took several weeks to receive. I then ordered an item which was stolen off my porch so I never even got to see it. I am actually writing this for my sister. She ordered the wish lanterns ( which is what was stolen from me) and they never came! She has not even received an email with an order number or shipping notification. After reading all of these reviews, I have no idea HOW this site has not been shut down completely. How can they be allowed to continue to rob people of their hard-earned money? I am so disappointed! NEVER AGAIN!

jennifert22
2/16/14

I see many people complaining about this website. First with the delayed shipping I did have an order take about 3 weeks but of course this was right before Christmas. Second, you have to remember you get what you pay for so don't expect high quality product for something you only pay $8 for. Third, as for the return policy I have a couple of friends who have had to return items and they were able to do so without any issues. I have made several purchases from this website and have not had any issues with scam or hacking into my account. Just remember this can happen with any company look at Target, do you blame that on target and never shop there again? Trust me if I thought this website was a scam by any means I would be the first to share my thoughts on that but I truly have no reason or circumstances to believe that this company is scamming anyone. I think people might just be upset because of the policies, but this is why you read return and exchange policies prior to purchasing.

ramonac3
2/15/14

I ordered 3 pieces of jewelry (Stainless steel for men) When I received the package, The packing slip showed all items had been packed but one of the bracelets I ordered was not in the package. I do not believe it ever left the supplier. When I contacted NMR they said the supplier could not replace the item and offered me a store credit. No one in their right mind would want a store credit from a store that could not furnish the item ordered. I want my money back so I can order the item or similar from someone else. They have not resolved this issue in a satisfactory way! They still show that item for sale!!!

robint17
2/14/14

I've ordered several things from them. Never had any trouble except one time it didn't arrive. But the prices are super low - maybe some of it from China but for the price, I can't complain.

ceceliah
2/14/14

This company should be put out of business. Ordered the comforter set on 8 Jan 14. Could never track the item. Contacted nomorerack on 9 Feb...two customer service reps later I'm informed that the item can't be reshipped. When was it ever shipped. Then they have a nerve to tell me they will credit my nomorerack account so that it can be used towards something else. WRONG ANSWER! They need to credit my credit card. I have no desire to ever in my lifetime conduct business with this shady company. Next step for me is BBB and my State Attorney General's Office.

georgiac2
2/12/14

I ordered three items. The duvet cover and shams are of good quality. The two pieces of jewelry are beautiful. They all arrived quickly and were packaged well. I've since ordered more jewelry. Looking forward to receiving my next items.

mannyp1
2/11/14

I ordered two items. the total price was $36.00
I waiting for weeks calling then (when you could call them) Now its only by e mail. They said the post office sent them and I should call the police and report that my order was stolen. I never got my money back and all they do is threaten to close my account if i purse this. The sent me their policy agreement once they send it its your problem not theirs. They even asked me to call the polce and get a report and send it to them . I did call and the police said "so you want to report that something you never got was stolen" Dah This is how nomorerack wears you down by sending you on wild goose chases. still no credit for NEVER TRUST THEM BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK ..JUST GO TO AMAZON THEY WONT SCREW YOU

lindag34
2/11/14

I bought a tablet about 2 weeks before Christmas and used a credit card. My information was accessed and fraudulent charges were made on my account. NEVER use your credit cards on there site!

danielf30
2/10/14

I found out about nomorerack.com from the NokiaUS facebook page when a portable battery charger deal was posted. I bought the little portable charger and use it all of the time. I have told numerous family members about nomorerack.com and everybody has had good experiences. With my last order I was given a wrong tracking number and realized this when my package was listed as being delivered to another state. I contacted nomorerack.com by email and within 24 hours was given an apology for the inconvenience, the proper tracking number, and the assurance that the new number had been checked and the package was in my city. It was waiting for me when I got home that evening.

ps57
2/9/14

I ordered a two pack power bank charger it was advertised as a two pack for 11.00 lower in the list was same item for a two pack for 17.00 I carefully examined both descriptions and they were the exact same I figured maybe the one at the beginning of the items for sale list was a special deal so I ordered one set in black one in silver they sent me only one of each. When I went back to look at my history the item description was changed to a single power bank charger and get were no longer for sale in their site. I tried customer service explaining everything they said I only ordered a single one. This was a flat out lie because my husband and daughter looked at the descriptions as well before I placed the order. I emailed them back and still waiting for another reply. I will not order from them again. Any company that can change their description after you purchase it and cheat you out of your order is no a company to do business with.

joanned11
2/7/14

I ordered a transistor radio and it came USED. I paid to have it sent back with the assurance that the item cost and the postage would be credited to the card I used to purchase it on. NO REFUND EVER CAME. They also wont answer their phones.

debbied11
2/7/14

I ordered a set of rings in size 8 and was sent a size 6. Because I didn't contact them within 14 days, I cannot get a refund. This was clearly their mistake. I also ordered two set of sheets on Jan 10th and have yet to receive them. They charged my account on Jan 10th and as of today, I have not received any items that I ordered. I tried to contact their Corp. office in New York just to get lost in their automated phone service. I guess I have to take the $70 loss! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!

xavierd9
2/7/14

I ordered a dolce and gabanna light blue perfume for XMAS. I was shipped a "not for resale" floor sample with a defective spray button. By the time I figured out the problem the 7 day exchange period had expired. I have lost my faith in NOMORERACK because they allowed this fraudulent sale and their return policy is unfair especially during the holidays when gifts are sent. I have never had this problem on EBAY or AMAZON. In addition, the order was very late by over a week! I also checked their prices and the prices were not any better than you could get at other locations despite the harsh return policies.

sheenae1
2/7/14

I ordered from nomorerack before I read these reviews. While waiting on my order I was a little nervous about what to expect bc everyone had such bad experiences. To my surprise, everything went great with the shipping. It took less than 7 days for my order to arrive! The only bad thing is that my order ( a set of two earmuffs) were a little flimsy and feel like they can break at any moment, but for $6 I'm ok with that. Winter will be over soon! I may try something again, but I will make sure it's nothing too pricey. At least until I build up some confidence in them.

vl87
2/6/14

After reading other comments about this site, I still took a chance. I received my order quickly and without incident. The product I ordered, a set of sheets, was not as I expected...a little flimsy...we'll see with time how they hold-up...but for the price I'm satisfied. All-in-all I'm glad I took the chance.

katrinal3
2/6/14

I ordered an item from nomorerack.com at the beginning of December. It showed as being shipped on December 13th, but there was never any shipping info available, and it never arrived. I sent numerous emails to customer service and the response was always the same: the order is with their vendor and there was nothing they could do. Then the complaint was marked as solved -- although clearly nothing was solved. After many attempts, I was finally referred to a manager, and received a refund with a note that I could keep the item when it arrived - which, of course, it never did. I was told I got the refund because the order fell within nomorerack's Christmas delivery guarantee -- apparently I wouldn't have gotten a refund otherwise. Also, I get 3 or 4 emails daily from the website and you CANNOT opt out -- when you try to click the link to opt out, nothing happens. I just gave up and delete the emails. Addendum: Nomorerack contacted me and offered to make it right. However, I already got my money back, so I'm not sure what else can be done. The experience was not a good one - even if the vendor was at fault, nomorerack.com should not brush off consumer complaints as "not my job." The great customer service should not come on the heels of a bad review posted on a public website -- it should be any everyday policy. Many people have probably had good experiences with nomorerack, I am just not one of them.

wayneb37
2/6/14

Was going to order something but decided not to after reading the reviews.the company answer to all the reviews started out the same way. Seems to me they need better management if they want profit by customer satisfaction.Sorry guys the company sounds untrustworthy

barbaras43
2/6/14

The best way to rate nomorerack is INCONSISTENT. My experiences have been great and not so great. Two of my orders were excellent - easy ordering process and pleased with name-brand items I was already familiar with. One order was not available a week or so after I placed it, and the amount was refunded to my credit card. I was disappointed but these things happen. One item I received had a manufacturing defect, so I was given an RMA number and return label. I tracked it via USPS and it was delivered. Two weeks later, the manufacturer says they didn't receive it and nomorerack says my RMA will soon expire. So I guess I'm out more than $40 !?! After this, I don't think I'll shop at nomorerack again.

elizabethd30
2/6/14

The reviews from other customers are shocking. I ordered a set of three AMAZING bras for $16. They were SO wonderful, I ordered 3 more sets for my girlfriends. Shipping? 2 days after I placed the order, the bras were in my mailbox. I don't think I'd order jewelry or electronic items from this site, but those are items I'd want to put my hands on before purchasing. If a tablet is only $15, and the list price is $350, one should be a little wary, doncha think? But for tights, and bras, and underwear, and stocking caps, how could you go wrong. All five stars! GREAT experience. I will be back.

stephf3
2/6/14

I ordered a tablet that won't charge for my daughters birthday! Now what? Do they care no! They say email them but it is just a waist of time! I will never shop on this website again, and I will tell people to stay away!

kendraw3
2/5/14

My experience was awful. Tried to do an order from a friend request & was unable to use my credit. Reported the problem, it took them 3 times to supposable fix the problem which did not work & now they are just ignoring me. I am not happy & I will never visit this site again.

johnettae
2/5/14

I have been with nomorerack for a little over a year now. I have sent family and friends to this site and I wish I never did. I placed a order dec 27 2013. Never received it sent a email to there customer service and they stated that the order could not be completed because the supplier didn't have the items anymore, ok fine but then you tell me that you've know this since Dec 30 2013 and did not contact me or give me my money back. What has really ended my relationship with this company is: They sent a laptop with a battery that doesn't work. Takes me over 2 to 3 months to receive anything and last but not at all the end, dec issue, i didn't get a respond from my email to them till January 20, 2014 and I have not received anything or my money back. Very disappointed

lindsaym23
2/4/14

So I found this website advertised on facebook, thinking it was legit. I thought a friend posted it, but i wasn't paying attention and it was actually an ad that went through my feed (I figured this out after my purchase of course). Anyways, I ordered 3 things, and just like anyone who first goes to the site, you add things to your cart like crazy! Why? Because the products are supposedly quality (expensive) products that are marked down tremendously. A 250 dollar down comforter for 36 bucks? WHAT A STEAL!!!

Well let me tell you, a 36 dollar down comforter will get you...well, a 36 dollar down comforter. It's not even a down comforter - more like one of those disney comforters you get at walmart. It's so awful! And I would return it, but it would cost me more to ship it back to china because its so heavy than to just donate it!

So...this website isn't a complete scam, I mean, I did get "product." But was it the quality it claimed to be? Oh god no.

mc299
2/3/14

BUYER BEWARE - Received damaged 3-piece Travelers Choice Luggage - Large piece appeared fine. Used the luggage a few weeks after purchasing item - had to remove lining to determine interior extension handle structure was dmaged/smashed - could not use extension handle to roll luggage. Customer service refused to refund or exchange merchandise.

shannar
2/3/14

I ordered three Items from nomorerack. I received an email stating that only one item has been shipped. Today I was looking at my account on nomorerack website and they show that two items were sent with the same tracking information. I contacted the customer service department via chat and phone to let them know that I was only sent one item and could they have the second item reordered. They all stated that their "system" stated that two items were shipped. I offered to send them the email I received and asked them to review the FedEx tracking information. The representatives just kept stating that I was sent two items. Now I have to go through my bank to request a refund because customer service refused to research my issue. All I need them to do is reorder the item that was not sent . If a company refuses to put any effort into something this simple. Just think what would happen with something major. This was my first and last time ordering from this company.

farnazf
2/2/14

DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! That was the worst experience I've ever had! I bought 10 items from them. I received one of them after about 2 months! Then I informed them that I want to return 3 items and they sent me a return label. I returned those in a package and received credit just for one of them! When I asked them about other 2 items, they told me that the address that you have returned the stuffs is wrong! I told them that you sent that return label to me!!! Why you sent a return label with wrong address. Besides if the address was wrong then why did you gave credit for one of them. The next time they said that we are not responsible for lost items!!!! The USPS tracking shows that they have received those items, but they say that they are lost!!!!They asked for return label and I sent all the emails and documents to them many times(as they asked), but they don't even read them and just repeat that they can't pay for lost items!!!!! Their customer service just plays people! Now, I'm going to fill a claim against them!

sharonw18
2/2/14

I ordered a pair of sheets - they sent me the wrong size.
Now, I have to ship them back (have to find something to do that in since they only use those cheap plastic envelopes that are done after one use.

They won't send me the correct size, so essentially - I'd have to repurchase in 3 weeks after they do my refund.

Can you spell lousy customer service?

I'll spend 3.00 to have basically let them use my 29.99 for 3 weeks.

I am so grateful that I didn't order anything more expensive as they obviously do not care at all about customers and won't do anything to rectify THEIR mistake.

dianes31
1/31/14

I ordered a pair of DAWG fleece lined short slip on boots and they were shipped the same day. I received confirmation of the order and all necessary follow up. Beats Macy's 100 % . The boots arrived, true to size and I am a very happy customer for $19.

edgardop1
1/31/14

Order the bad sheet set ,$29.99 down from $229 they are junk returning them ,they are not even worth $9.

luisl16
1/31/14

I ordered an alarm clock which never arrived. Customer service is nothing but a farce! All they kept telling me is that they called the vendor and that I should be receiving it soon. I didn't receive a refund, but a stupid credit on my next purchase. Why would I want to shop there again after all that hassle

mckenzier
1/30/14

After reading the reviews already posted about this site, I was hesitant, but decided to give them a chance because the "deal" of the day was too good to pass up... the Bowflex Selecttech Adjustable Dumbbells for $169. I should have known based on the price it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. They charged me, confirmed my order, and I crossed my fingers that I'd actually get what I ordered...

Fast forward to the following week when I got an e-mail saying that the MANUFACTURER fell short of expectations. Ok, so fine, blame someone else. That's always a good way to get out of looking horrible. Well, when I responded telling them how frustrated I was that NMR has horrible reviews and the 1 time I give them a chance, I get screwed over too... I got a response that they SOLD OUT of the deal. So clearly, Bowflex was not to blame, and instead it was NMR allowing more sales to go through than product they had in stock.

Needless to say, I will never purchase anything from here again. I did use the measly $10 credit they gave me due to the above issue to purchase something for $7, just so I wouldn't have to give them ANY of my money, but I'll never use NMR again and will definitely share this experience with friends.

briannem
1/30/14

A little late with my review here but I received a handcrafted boho vintage style bracelet for Christmas that I really like but is a bit too big for my wrist(and cannot be adjusted). I tried to exchange it but then was told they don't do exchanges(which is ridiculous) so then I tried to return it but that didn't work either. I think if "customer satisfaction" is really their main goal(which every single one of my emails mentioned) then they would be a little more lenient with their return policy around the holidays. If this bracelet was a gift how would I have known that it didn't fit me comfortably until I received it? Of course it was bought in advance(more than 14 days before Christmas which is past their return policy). So now I have a bracelet that will never get worn and is just sitting in my jewelry box. I might as well throw the bracelet out and put a $10 bill in there because it would be the exact same thing-a waste of money. I have already advised anyone & everyone I know not to buy anything from here.

4 Photos for NoMoreRack