US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 222 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 691 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 37 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

karenc40
8/13/14

After ordering from this site and later reading some of these reviews, I thought, "Oh no", but I am extremely HAPPY with this site. I received all my merchandise within a two week period. My first item arrived within days. I am happy with everything I received and I highly recommend this site to everyone...I LOVE IT!

kellyd27
8/12/14

Nomorerack has horrible customer service. Good luck if you have a problem. They are no help and won't do anything to try to help. They should be shut down. Don't ever order from them.

lisak46
8/8/14

I have raved to every person that I can about nomorerack. The items that I've ordered that I have been happy with, I have been SO happy with. The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... Wasn't even asked to return the merchandise, just simply refined. So thank you nomorerack ... You'll see me soon

ff13
8/8/14

My $10 signing up coupon didn't work, I contacted customer service, after it was placed in my account as a credit and when trying to use it, it states a minimum of $30 is needed, but it didn't say that on the coupon and customer service never told me nor gave an apology. Also my money credits which would be at least $100 (I know it was more), for referring through my link, which the credits were never given to me. Nomorerack, I believe is a scam when giving out credits and legit coupons.

evelizo
8/6/14

I have order from NoMoreRack and I haven't had no problem. I have spend over than 200.00 and everything came in on time or in less. I will order again. Not everything is bad people.

ivoryt3
8/6/14

Ya know,I never bought anything from nomorerack,never will.They have no respect for other people.They gotta hold of my grandma's email account and said "Hi this is Granny,nice to see you,I found this site on nomorerack and it's got great deals,check it out!It showed a bunch of advertisements.I asked my grandmother about it since it seemed weird.She said she never sent such thing.I was about to explode.What in their right minds make them think they can lie about someones grandmother!?!?They still send me 50 spam emails per hour.From "granny".It's not just bad products.JUst plan bad people.

johns727
8/5/14

I should not have even had to give one star!
This company is a scam! ordered a 10" pad, after fighting to get it within 6 weeks! it was the wrong pad, after more than two months I decided just to take the 130.00 loss, do not order from these people, the products are not good, totally cheesy.
Bad customer service, terrible products, just a bad experience all together, and I am not the only one, there facebook is screaming with people that got screwed, you can get the same products with guarantee from Amazon or any other company so why take the chance on getting screwed too.

mikhailk2
8/3/14

Horrible experience. Here are some examples:
#1 My wife ordered jewellery and by arrival stone felt off...She contacted customer service and they refused to get it back or replace it since its final sale.
#2 Jacket she purchased arrived with noticeable defect on it...well the same story sale is final.
#3 I made a mistake and misread advertizement and purchased iPhone 4 for a great price. Unfortunately it was a mistake since phone is locked to Verizon and there is no way to unlock it to T-Mobile. Assuming they like their customers I politely asked to return item for refund...got the same response...sale is final
So, if you like gambling...go ahead and buy from them but you will need some luck for sure.

dorothyh12
7/28/14

My name is Dorothy and I ordered from them, I agree they are crooks. Watch out everyone, I had to get my attorney on this company.

kristinm15
7/27/14

I've ordered from this site several times. Products are always good. As described and expected. Shipping is a bit of a pain. It doesn't update well. The first 2 times I ordered It didn't even show as being shipped until I already received the items. Aside from the shipping though its a great site.

reneec11
7/23/14

I have ordered a ton of stuff from here and have been VERY pleased with everything I have received! I have received most items very timely, some way faster than I ever expected. One item did say it was delivered, but I had not gotten it, emailed got an immediate response and they re-shipped the item. My only advice is read the product description so you know exactly what you are ordering and you won't be disappointed! I recommend this site to everyone!

richardr44
7/20/14

I was debating to order from them after reading all the reviews but I did anyways so far I have ordered 3 items on different orders 2nd was a little problem but they took care of it fast I have spent about 120.00 with them im very happy with them will order again.

tiamaria
7/19/14

I would be hesitant to order from them. I am trying to return something & have emailed them 3x for an RA with NO response. They also are affiliated with BUYSAFE which is supposed to guarantee the merchandise & returns and THEY are telling me my emai l address is invalid when I try to sign up with them to file a complaint. The email address is fine. I would not purchase from this company & I will get my $100 back in the form of ' honest internet reviews'. Buyer beware.

ryp
7/18/14

Went great! My boyfriend and I ordered from here, everything came fast, no complaints! I reccomend it to anybody.

michelleb64
7/16/14

I've read some terrible reviews for nomorerack.com but so far, I have been very
pleased with the items I've bought. They came fast, & my shipping was free.
I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes & a large pack of socks for my daughter. I also
ordered 2 stainless steel shelving units, that were large & heavy. Free shipping for them. I could not believe it. I've told others about the site & they have been pleased with what they ordered too.

annh21
7/12/14

I have ordered from nomorerack many times & have been more than pleased with the products & experience! ! I recommend them to everyone I know!! Ann in NC

danielv18
7/9/14

Have ordered several times. All items arrived in a reasonable timeframe, but one. All items met my expectations, but one. Overall I'm very satisfied with my experiences and plan to continue shopping at nomorerack.

gerryb21
7/7/14

I have ordered a few things from this worthless company. The latest, a ride on power to car for my grandsons birthday. Of course I purchased it early because I didn't want to be in that crunch time waiting for it to arrive just in time. It was well 30 days prior. So, the day before his birthday, I take this thing out of the box to assemble and charge it only to find out that there is no rear axle or hardware package. They were timely in getting back to me saying that since it was longer than 30 days that I can purchase the missing parts from their vendor. Screw them. So no parts and no returns. So now I have to pay for the parts I already paid for, or have a box of capssitting in my garage. I will NEVER give any of my money to this place again!

juliec28
7/7/14

Horrible unethical company..I ordered some stuff from them I had to send one item back because it was broken, I got tracking on the item and they tried to tell me they never received it back but the tracking proved they did, I had to call them at least 6 times to get my refund, total time on the phone with them was 3.5 hours, I never received my refund as promised, I just gave up on them and chalked it up to experience. I'm contacting the BBB, Attorney General, and consumer affairs as well. Over 3000 Customers have also opened a Facebook page about their unethical business practice. I believe they will go out of business soon.

jillt6
7/7/14

I received yoga pants that were not only see through but had stains on them. I have not yet received a refund. They have only offered a store credit for the cost of the return shipping.

randeer1
7/6/14

This company is a scam took my money and never ship me my stuff been over 3 months now stay away overstock it way better and professional to deal with

cs71
7/3/14

DO NOT let them have your e-mail address. Two months later I am still getting spam e-mails daily. NOMORERACK sells e-mail addresses. The most insecure site I've ever visited or used. Should have read reviews before clicking on this site.

jodier8
7/3/14

I have to say I love nomorerack.com. My daughters DVD player broke and I was searching sites on the internet to find an afordable Portable DVD Player. Not only did i find an affordalbe player it was only $48 and had free shipping and warranty and they garunteed my happiness with my product or they would buy it back and even pay for free return shipping. I will deffinately be shopping with nomorerack.com there prices are great and they have great customer service.

neiler
7/1/14

I have ordered numerous things from No More Rack and have liked it all so I never had to return anything. I just ordered a swimsuit and changed my mind before it even got here. I tried to return and was told I could not because it was a "Final Sale" item. I went back to the item and sure enough at the near bottom in small words "Final Sale". That is all I want to warn you about. Always look for this if its a possibility you might want to return because you can't.

cheryld13
6/30/14

Purchased a silver plated titanium right - with one day of wearing it all the silver plating rubbed off and now the ring is black - Will never order again from this site.

jasminer9
6/25/14

i order from here frequently and I've never had a problem. once i received a shipping number that said my package was delivered in a different state and when i emailed them they got back to me in less then 24 hours. They emailed me multiple times and it turned out to be just a mix up in the shipping numbers Ive gotten all my packages with no problem and they've all been exactly what i expected. will Order Again

aprilm10
6/23/14

We bought a 10" tablet with bells and whistles on 6/19 with Priority Shipping. Today we recieved a 7" basic model. After hours on the phone with customer service (one supervisor actually hung up), we recieved an RA to return the merchandise, being explained that that was ALL THAT THEY COULD DO. Apparently, after the vendor recieved the product and realized their mistake, they then had up to two weeks to ship the correct product to us. So then, we order the CORRECT tablet again, and we call back to request a refund. Apparently, AFTER they recieve the tablet, it could take another 7-10 business days to refund our money because of THEIR mistake! WOW!

This is terrible customer service. Especially when you are able to verify my hisrory with that company. They lost a good customer, who even after waiting forever for past purchases to arrive has not complained until now...

jesseg26
6/21/14

My experience has been very good! I've ordered bed sheets, some jewelry, and sunglasses, and make-up brushes! Received my deliveries all within reasonable time. I can only speak for myself... so far so good."

beckyj2
6/18/14

I ordered my daughter a swimming suit that was very reasonable and when it came in the top was missing the hook that holds the strap!

ruthl9
6/18/14

I have returned two swimsuits and a pair of sandals. I need to see my refund show up on my Discover Account. If I don't see this refund in the next few days, I will not order anything again. So far, I have enjoyed the quality of things i have purchased.Your review will help others learn about this website.

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

lv24
6/16/14

*********** NOMOREBUYING from NOMORERACK*****************
Wasted my time in returning a product which I did not like and never got a refund.

conniem29
6/13/14

i took a chance and ordered the 20.00 sheets. Pleasant surprise, they turned out to be better than expected. Returned an Ordered two more sets of sheets. I have also ordered a few sterling silver jewelry items, Jewelry was very nice and have had no issues so far,

erics63
6/9/14

Haven't been disappointed yet. I don't buy high-end stuff here. It's good for cheap stuff in bulk. Unmentionables, etc.

bettyk4
6/8/14

I have ordered MANY times from this site an recommended it to many people.. I am FULLY satisfied with everything I have purchased and received. I will keep using and recommending this site to others.
a big savings all items!

rhondak7
6/8/14

I have read the reviews and i personally have had no problems . my products were great and a good price . i felt i got more for what i paid for. it was shipped before the 7-10 days . Thank you so much.

laurenl13
6/7/14

I ordered a set of water/LED light speakers- and 2 sets of sheets. Although the speakers shipped separate from the sheets, both came in a reasonable amount of time, and I am very pleased with the quality of both. The prices almost seemed too good to be true- but that is what they charged for those items. The shipping cost was also very low, crazy- like $4.00 on your first order! In my
shipment, they also sent a coupon for $10 to use yourself, or to give to a friend. I had no problems at all, and am planning on doing more business with them. I don't understand the negative reviews- but I imagine there are some people who will find something wrong with anything, given the chance.

katef11
6/4/14

I just ordered stainless steel flatware for a friends wedding. Within hours I received a phone call .. the wedding was OFF!! Woe is me! I went to the website of nomorerack.com and read how to cancel .. sent them an email requesting a cancellation of the order stating the reason. Within a short time I received the requested cancellation! I sent the below thank you! Just as I stated below .. it is SO often only BAD/NEGATIVE reviews get posted .. happy people RARELY bother to take the time to say thank you .. I am taking the time to say .. THANK YOU nomorerack.com!!

My emailed thank you:

Dear Ritz F.

Thank you for your prompt response! I read HORRIBLE reviews online and was afraid to order from you .. I am now going to IMMEDIATELY to that website and tell my experience so others will NOT be afraid like I was! Unfortunately only negative experiences get written about!

Best regards!
Katherine

joans29
5/29/14

I have had nothing but good service from this company for all of my 5 or 6 orders. I love their comforters and gave one to every member of my family. I now have their soft sheets and they are just as described - extremely soft and wonderful! All my orders came within 3 or 4 business days. I don't usually write reviews, but I saw so many bad ones here that I thought I should let you all know about my good experiences.

katherined4
5/23/14

There really should be an option to rate this company zero stars! This is a complete scam! Their product quality is so poor, I could not wear their skirts in public due to the complete transparency of the thin, cheap fabric. They would not refund the cost to ship the item back to them, which was basically 1/3 of the cost of their awful product that could not be used. Their "customer service" reps do not care about assisting customers in the least, and it's clear why. Their reputation is already horrible on the internet, so they don't care if it gets worse. DO not order from this company. Please don't be enticed by a product that looks cute, when you get it you will find it's worthless. Order from Amazon, they're actually smart enough to care about their customers.

susanl42
5/22/14

On April 27th, I ordered two portable cell phone chargers twin packs. The cost was $14.00 per pack plus $4.00 shipping. On May 7th, (11 days after I placed my order) I received an email stating my package had shipped which included a tracking number. I kept tracking the shipment which for some strange reason was shipped to San Diego, California. My billing and shipping address is in Indiana! When I saw my package was labeled out for delivery in San Diego, I called Nomorerack. I was disconnected from the first call. The second call to them resulted in my speaking to a supervisor who said there was nothing they could do!! I noticed during that phone call that I received a voicemail. That was from Nomorerack. It was the first lady I had been disconnected from. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was connected to Leah. She was somewhat sympathetic, although when I suggested that since they had already had my payment thru paypal for 18 days, I saw no reason why they couldn't send me another set and overnight them, since I needed those chargers for the weekend.
She informed me it wasn't possible to overnight them to me, but her vendor reassured her I would have a delivery by either Monday or Tuesday. Well, it is now Thursday afternoon, and I still do not have my portable cell phone chargers that I paid for 26 days ago.

I am totally disappointed in the service from Nomorerack and because of the way they have handled this situation, I will not be ordering from them ever again.

km49
5/22/14

ordered a piece of exercise equipment that arrived damaged. Obtained RA, returned item requesting replacement. Delivery of returned item confirmed and told i was given a credit. No credit even after multiple emails although still trying to get replacement instead of credit. After finally calling, told credit was given but could see clearly on my account page that it was not. Placed on hold then disconnected. Called back and spoke with supervisor, meanwhile the item that I had purchased now shows up NLA online. Four more days, I finally received the credit.

I had purchased a few smaller ticket items with a hiccup here and there, nothing outrageous, mostly inferior quality of the product. This was my first and last purchase from them.

danield50
5/21/14

My transaction when smoothly and the unit was shipped on time. I requested, from USPS tracking information to be texted to me. After the initial "Item has left shipper's facility" and notification that USPS now had it in Orlando I heard nothing else for 3 weeks until I received it. I don't fault Nomorerack. I do fault USPS and can understand why they're slowly going underl

Additionally, I had an opportunity to approach Nomorerack's customer service via email and their response was very timely...both times. I give Nomorerack a 5 star rating. Others may ding them for the lengthy delivery time but it is NOT them.

ronc35
5/18/14

Bought a pair of shoes from them. When they arrived I liked the looks and ordered another pair. About 5 week later the first pair fell apart. Most shoes last me years, not weeks. I have asked them on numerous occasions for the contact information of their supplier of the shoes and just keep getting the same response that I've had them over 30 days so no refunds. I have not asked for a refunf but the contact information of their supplier. I'm sick and tired of thier refusal to provide my request. I will NOT buy from them ever again.

kevinl45
5/15/14

Do purchase anything from this site. I ordered 7 different items for Christmas. I received all my items but one. They sent the wrong item so I had to send 25 different emails just to return the wrong item. I told them I don't want a refund I still want the item I ordered. They told me I can't get that item. I sent the wrong item back and I finally got a credit put back on my credit card after I filed a complaint with my credit card company. They then gave me a credit on my account to order items, so I said I will give them another chance. I didn't receive the items I ordered so I sent a email and they said we credit your credit card back and we deactivated your account because you did a charge back on a item you ordered. I never received the item and they refused to handle the situation when I emailed them 50 times. Worst customer service ever and worse online company. Avoid the frustration by not dealing g with this company.

nomorackh
5/13/14

I order a $10 watch that looked very attractive. I wanted to order more do to the fantastic discounts they were offering but decided to gamble only $10 to see if this was legite. I got my $10 watch 2 weeks later and the LED on it didn't work. I contacted them to return it and I want a full refund. They told me they will give me a store credit. I told them I do not want a credit I want a refund as I am not going to buy anything from this site again. They said they will issue me a refund to my cc when they receive the watch back. They emailed a return label. I told them I don't have a printer and they need to ship me a label. They refused. I've decided to wear the watch so when friends ask where I got my $10 broken watch I will tell them NOMORACK.com.

andrewd29
5/13/14

Another site that offers a variety of items at extremely low cost under the premise that the buyer is purchasing directly from the manufacturer. The site does hold up it end on some great deals but a majority of the items presented are just low quality junk. Just like every other site like this on the web, it can be very hit and miss. Some items can be really good whereas others not so much. Shipping is cheap and relatively fast. Although I have heard from other buyers that their purchases came a lot later than stated. I have never had to deal with customer services or make a return but I honestly won't be using this site anymore because I don't think they really offer great products. If you're still interested, be very careful of what and how much you buy.

debbieh18
5/12/14

I ordered several items. The first three items arrived within just 3 days of ordering them and they were just as expected (they were all clothes that were true to the look and description on the site). I received email confirmation that all the other items have shipped but have not yet received them. So far so good, everything has been as expected. I will update my review if I do not receive the other items within a few days.

jernigann
5/10/14

I have ordered from this site multiple times everything from iPad accessories to jewelry. I even took the jewelry to a local jewelers and it was 100% as advertised on the site. I have been using this website for a very long time and have never had issues with ordering, shipping, or "false advertising!" Their return policy clearly states you will ONLY receive in store credit for returns made within so many days, so people complaining about that should have actually read their policies before ordering anything. Also, double ordering is a fault on consumer not the company; people need to be aware of what their clicking, instead of rushing through their order. I've recommended this site to many other people who too have loved it. I'm shocked at some of the complaints people are listing on here, most of them actually seem to be an error of their own not nomorerack's.

gailh31
5/7/14

So far, I've made 2 orders from this site and have been happy with what I've received You *do* need to be careful, however, to make sure that you are truly getting a deal. I've noticed that in several cases, you could get the same or better deal somewhere else but not by much (at least on the items I've checked on Pricegrabber.com).

My only (minor) squabble is that each and every item ships separately and via different shippers (Post office, UPS, DHL, etc.). I am guessing it's because the items come from different sources.

marisas1
5/6/14

Please heed this warning as I did not and wish I had: DO NOT USE THIS SITE! They are just awful as is their customer service. It has been 3 months and I am still waiting on a refund for something that never showed. I have too many to count tickets with the customer service still open. Not just one person helps you, many people reply and it is never consistent. PLEASE STAY AWAY!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

18 Photos for NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack?
Click here to post a review