US Government's NSF

experience@nomorerack.com

685 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

jillk5

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

minhd

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

lisap14

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

jeffreyr15
2/4/14

I purchased a Android Tablet and cannot even use it to chat on Google Hang Out. I can receive audio and visual but no one can hear me or see me. Their customer service said to check the microphone to make sure it wasn't plugged with any foreign object. Also they give you a complimentary warranty that is good for 30 days after the purchase, which was Dec. 2, but I didn't receive the tablet until Dec. 23 - such a scam. Do not get involved with this company, you will get burned. Just read other reviews, they rate 2 (two) stars, yet they are really into "customer satisfaction"! Oh, by the way, the tablet no longer functions at all, seems a 4lb sledge hammer got the best of it. Go figure?

mc299
2/3/14

BUYER BEWARE - Received damaged 3-piece Travelers Choice Luggage - Large piece appeared fine. Used the luggage a few weeks after purchasing item - had to remove lining to determine interior extension handle structure was dmaged/smashed - could not use extension handle to roll luggage. Customer service refused to refund or exchange merchandise.

shannar
2/3/14

I ordered three Items from nomorerack. I received an email stating that only one item has been shipped. Today I was looking at my account on nomorerack website and they show that two items were sent with the same tracking information. I contacted the customer service department via chat and phone to let them know that I was only sent one item and could they have the second item reordered. They all stated that their "system" stated that two items were shipped. I offered to send them the email I received and asked them to review the FedEx tracking information. The representatives just kept stating that I was sent two items. Now I have to go through my bank to request a refund because customer service refused to research my issue. All I need them to do is reorder the item that was not sent . If a company refuses to put any effort into something this simple. Just think what would happen with something major. This was my first and last time ordering from this company.

marci113
2/2/14

I ordered some shirts from them and they delivered them to a completely different address and different state, based on USPS tracking number (if any deliver was done..)
There is no phone number on their web site and that is also suspicious as well !
They falsely advertise 24/7 answers to emails; Sent one two days ago with no answer at all !

I will sent a letter to BBB from my part for these scammers !!

ts70
2/2/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. CHEAP QUALITY AND THEY FAIL TO SHIP ALL THE ITEMS ORDERED. I ORDERED MULTIPLE ITEMS AND DIDNT RECEIVE ALL OF THEM. I JUST NOW WANT A REFUND. BBB IS BEING NOTIFIED.

sharonw18
2/2/14

I ordered a pair of sheets - they sent me the wrong size.
Now, I have to ship them back (have to find something to do that in since they only use those cheap plastic envelopes that are done after one use.

They won't send me the correct size, so essentially - I'd have to repurchase in 3 weeks after they do my refund.

Can you spell lousy customer service?

I'll spend 3.00 to have basically let them use my 29.99 for 3 weeks.

I am so grateful that I didn't order anything more expensive as they obviously do not care at all about customers and won't do anything to rectify THEIR mistake.

jessc15
2/1/14

Wow. I NEVER write reviews, but this site is AWFUL. I am an avid online shopper and bargain hunter, and I wasted $180 on all sorts of things from nomorerack including underwear, yoga pants, earrings, a shower speaker, a purse, and a few others. Everything I received is total junk- absolute GARBAGE quality. The speaker doesn't work at all and feels like it's worth $5 (I paid $25- a bargain...), the yoga pants are very thin and poor quality, the earrings (supposedly worth $199!) are Claire's quality, and the purse is fine, but the "value" (over $150, I paid $40) was entirely misleading since I see purses by the same manufacturer sold for LESS than $40 all over the internet. The only thing I'm glad about is that I didn't spend even more money and that I learned my lesson to never trust a single thing from this site again.

rpbertas
2/1/14

Bought 2 pair of foot insoles for $9 they said the retail value was $29.99 . When I received them I had to laugh because they were the same exact ones that I bought a week earlier at Dollar Tree which i thre away because they were no good. I will not be buying anything from them in the future

dianes31
1/31/14

I ordered a pair of DAWG fleece lined short slip on boots and they were shipped the same day. I received confirmation of the order and all necessary follow up. Beats Macy's 100 % . The boots arrived, true to size and I am a very happy customer for $19.

danelleb1
1/31/14

UPDATE...Since I wrote this I was contacted by a NMR representative and ALL has been resolved in a very favorable manner. Thank you, NoMoreRack!
Signed,
Very Pleased Customer

I order from NoMoreRack two weeks ago. I ordered a Black jacket and received a Purple one instead. The 800 number is only a recording and It took 3 days to reply to my email...only to find out that NOT only did I pay to have the wrong item shipped, but I have to pay for the return shipping and then receive a store credit for my jacket and the return shipping ONLY. NEVER, NEVER EVER will I buy from No More Rack or recommend your company. No customer service skills at ALLand what little you give sucks! So, as the name states NoMoreRack.for me.

betha51
1/30/14

I purchased a set of sheets for $29 that Nomorerack.com claimed to be worth $250. The quality is terrible. The sheet doesn't even fit my bed and there are now multiple snags in the sheets themselves after I washed them per the instructions on the tag. Never in my life have I seen bed sheets snag like this. This company is falsely advertising the true quality and value of these items.

briannem
1/30/14

A little late with my review here but I received a handcrafted boho vintage style bracelet for Christmas that I really like but is a bit too big for my wrist(and cannot be adjusted). I tried to exchange it but then was told they don't do exchanges(which is ridiculous) so then I tried to return it but that didn't work either. I think if "customer satisfaction" is really their main goal(which every single one of my emails mentioned) then they would be a little more lenient with their return policy around the holidays. If this bracelet was a gift how would I have known that it didn't fit me comfortably until I received it? Of course it was bought in advance(more than 14 days before Christmas which is past their return policy). So now I have a bracelet that will never get worn and is just sitting in my jewelry box. I might as well throw the bracelet out and put a $10 bill in there because it would be the exact same thing-a waste of money. I have already advised anyone & everyone I know not to buy anything from here.

paml8
1/30/14

Purchased to bras, and some accessories. The bras did not have description or picture of the back of the item. I emailed the the same day the items arrived to inform them that i needed to return them. They had me repeatedly send emails letting them know which item, full details etc. The items were not marked final sale and final sale is no where on the receipt. I have 10 emails trying to get correct rma #, they sent RMA # for one bra and not the other one. Then when I inform them that I have two to send back they tell me that I can not send them back they are final sale. I think they manipulate the website to suit the needs to there pocketbook. I since shady practices and the worse customer service as far a intelligence I have ever encountered. I originally emailed them 3 weeks prior to the decision to not refund me the 40 bucks. I have read reviews that people are stuck with devices that are crap and other items that cost quite a bit of money. STAY AWAY FROM THESE YOYO's. CUSTOMER SATIFACTION IS NOT IMPORTANT TO THESE GUYS. SELLING YOU CRAP IS IMPORTANT. If someone orders an item and is not satisfied GOOD BUSINESS practice is to take the item back, take the loss on faulty/unsavory items and make sure customer trust you enough to know that you stand behind what you sale and they will continue to shop with you. COMMON SENSE NOMORERACk.... keep up the good work!!!!!

chakrapanir
1/29/14

One of the worst...
First they confirmed my order when i placed it, then they send me another email saying that your order has been shipped with a tracking number and upon tracking i found out my order being delivered to another person, and when questioned, they turn around and told me that my order was cancelled??They didn't have the courtesy to call me or email me about the cancellation when i placed the order. They waited till i got back to them saying my order was delivered to a wrong address and then they send me the email saying my order was cancelled and gave all this BS stories which i am supposed to believe? This was i my first order with nomorerack and will be the last and will post this in every single blog i could find about the incompetency and customer service they render which is one of the worst on the planet.

eileenm7
1/29/14

I would never shop on this site again. Make sure you read the fine print. Apparently the boots I bought said exchanges only. So I was forced to buy more garbage from this site! Their customer service is awful!

johans25
1/28/14

They required me to give them my ID just because I accessed the site from more than one IPs. After 2 weeks of back and forth they still haven't resolved the simple issue, all in the name of security. I'm not giving them my ID for an internet order, this site is run by some real idiots.

timf12
1/26/14

Proceed with EXTREME caution with this site.... I ordered a few items from this site. Everything went fine through the purchase process. BUT then about a month later I started seeing charges on my credit card that I used on the site that I did not know. I contacted customer service about it and they refused to allow me to speak to supervisor or a rep in the tech department about it. This company is the ONLY company I had used that credit card (brand new credit card # ) with so I know that it could not have been from any other site.

sparkyz
1/26/14

After waiting seven weeks my order has not been completed. I emailed to determine when the remainder of the order will be filled. Customer service did not look into it, made no attempt to remedy the problem and told me that they would refund the money to my credit card account. That was two weeks ago and I am still waiting. I don't think the products were ever available which is why they did not bother to sort it out. I am escalating this with my CC company.

nestelynnf
1/25/14

I have purchased several things from no more rack with no issues. I do admit that their shipping is a bit slow but they tell you when ordering how long shipping could take. I have ordered a tablet that worked fine, so awesome jewelry and a blue tooth for my cellphone. I checked the price of the blue tooth as compared to other websites and it really was 70%off. I will continue to use this website.

gayleb5
1/25/14

Terrible website! First trouble confirming shipping. Now product failure with no resolution attempted by company! I am out both the product and the money! This is not a "deal" it is robbery and false advertising!!

bushraq
1/24/14

ABSOLUTE RETARDS!!! I PLACED MY ORDER ON JAN 15.. DIDNT GET A CONFIRMATION OR TRACKING EMAIL TILL JANUARY 21.. TODAY I TRACKED MY ORDER AND TURNS OUT THEY SHIPPED IT TO SOMEWHERE IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON ...AND I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA!!!!! WTF??!!!

shawns19
1/24/14

I am on the edge of my seat right now!! I ordered a 2 pack of the flash portable chargers for my daughter's birthday on the 18th of this month. Received them in the mail fine, but when she return from out of town on the 21st and opened her gift from me...that's when the trouble started. She attempted to plug it in the USB to charger the charger, and the entire top fell apart in her hands. I was mortified!! I called NMR customer service this morning and was informed that I am 1 day passed the 14 day return policy. ONE DAY!!!!! I asked the guy if he has a supervisor I could speak to and he said yes, but they will just tell me the same thing, no. REALLY??? SO what do I do with these piece of crap chargers I have now? Guess I could use them for fine target shooting practice lol. I was simply dumbfounded at the lack of customer service from this "company"...especially when they delight so much on their site about how how awesome their service is. Load of crap.

halb23
1/24/14

Awful web reseller. NoMoreRack.com does not track their sales or inventory. They took my order, took my money, and sent me a refund a week later, without so much as a notification email to let me know they had cancelled on me. They don't know how much they have of anything, and will take your money first before trying to fill their orders. They even say on their website: "We aim to under promise and over deliver, and ask that you allow 10-14 working days for shipment. " So basically, their philosophy is to promise you nothing, so that you feel lucky if you ever receive a product. You're better off to find another reseller and buy somewhere else, if you are actually buying something that you might actually want to have sometime soon.

When you check out they have this disclaimer: "Products are available on a first come first to check out basis. Items remain in your cart as you proceed to check-out, but don’t take too long as other customers might beat you to the punch!" What they don't tell you is that they will fully process your purchase, including charging your credit card or Paypal, BEFORE they bother to check how many orders they will fill. There is no mechanism to stop you from committing to buy something that will never be sent to you.

Please, we don't need this company. Online shopping cannot be done this way. They may be advertising low prices on some items, but don't count on them to deliver.

gingerb2
1/23/14

This is the worse online experience I have ever encountered. My order took 6 weeks to arrive and when it did it was a partial order. You cannot reach a live person and responses are automated. I've been told I will receive an online credit for my order which isn't all of the order not received. No thank you! Do not order from here!

donnal24
1/23/14

I ordered two queen sheet sets for $29.00 each. I received an email when they shipped and then another email that they had arrived at my house. They are beautiful, well-made sheets, very comfortable to sleep on. The sets come with four pillowcases which is nice. The sheets are generously sized--I have a high mattress and they fit perfectly. They also wash very well and don't wrinkle. I am extremely happy with this purchase. I don't understand all of the negative reviews as I had no problems at all and would purchase from them again.

loiss10
1/23/14

I've place a couple of orders and have been pleased with the product. I wish it arrived sooner but I'm used to Amazon 2 day free shipping. I research products on other sites to see what kind of a deal I'm getting and if it's worth it. A recent order had a problem as the Paypal did not go through. I emailed them and heard back from 2 people within a couple of hours. So far, very pleased with the site.

bonnieb34
1/21/14

HORRIBLE.....I never received my package and when I contacted them they told me to file a police report. Never received any credit, new package or anything. They took my money and I received ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

lizc10
1/20/14

It took about 2 weeks to receive my package, it was a gift for someone else, by the time they got it to try it on, it had been 20 days since time of receipt, and they would not exchange the jacket for a different size, or even give store credit because it was past the 14 days to return. Their customer service is sad, and I will definitely stop purchasing through them, as well as share the story with my friends who purchased from them, but wont anymore.

melissar20
1/19/14

I recently ordered drapes from this site. They were so cheaply made and smelled like mold! I want gonna pay to ship them back so I ate the cost and threw them away!

jank22
1/19/14

I have bought several things from Nomorerack without any issues. Some of these items were: Sansung video camera, Otter box Iphone case, Biofreeze, & Cobra radar detector just to name three. Nothing I have received was a "knock off" or damaged. I received all of them faster than expected.

traceyl8
1/17/14

What a crooked company! I placed an order Nov.26, 2012 and it took till Jan. 19, 2013 to get my money refunded to me. I placed over 25 calls and 56 e-mails to do it and threat of turning them over to the BBB! Don't walk RUN from this site!!!!!!!!!!!

jayl117
1/17/14

NEVER EVER AGAIN - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - ORDERED BOOTS ACCORDING TO THEIR SIZE GUIDE - WERE TOO SMALL - CAN'T RETURN OR EXCHANGE -

wayneb34
1/17/14

I am 100% satisfied with 3 separate purchases from Nomorerack.com. The products arrived exactly when promised and in good working order. I received emails, identifying shipping and delivery timing. The ship tracking numbers provided to me allowed me to track all products straight to my front porch. I will certainly buy from these guys again and again.

karens53
1/17/14

My sister ordered me a pair of DAWGS Boots and she had no problem getting them. I actually love the boots BUT keep reading. My experience HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE.......I ordered 2 pair of boots for my girls - after 2 1/2 weeks I received the order, but I only received 1 pair of boots. I've been in contact with the company since the day I received them but only via email - you cant call by phone because the number they have is no longer a working number. Anyway, they won't refund my money for the 1 pair of boots nor will they send me the boots because their shipping receipt says they sent both pair together and it shows I received the package. I did receive the package but with only 1 pair of boots! Horrible customer service!! Will never use them again!!!!

adrienner1
1/17/14

Worst online shopping experience ever. Took 3 1/2 weeks to get boots. Were not as shown online. 5 weeks after returning, still no credit to my credit card. Bunch of fraud. NMR continues to deny even receiving return even after USPS clearly confirms it was accepted by NMR. DO NOT EVER BUY. NOT A GOOD DEAL IF YOU ARE RIPPED OFF AND SCAMMED!

tiffanyh12
1/16/14

I placed 3 separate orders with nomorerack.com in late December 2013. One of the orders was for 3 sets of texting gloves for $10. When I tracked my order online it stated that my order was delivered on 12/23. I contacted nomorerack and advised them that I had not received my order. They replied back telling me that I had to file a police report in order to get a refund. This was ridiculous to me because one, the order was not stolen and two, it was a $10 order. After I expressed my anger to them they agreed to issue me a credit. I accepted that and tried to give them one more chance. This time when I tried to submit my order I got an error message stating that my credit card or email address was on their negative list so I could not place an order. My credit card has never been declined so I assume I'm on this list because I filed a complaint. The deals on this site appear to be good but its not worth it if you get horrible customer service.

carrief6
1/16/14

I purchased some bras from them and was all excited for a great deal. After one was....handwash they have started to fall apart. The wires are coming out and the straps are falling out. Junk. Be cautious!

jenniferl40
1/16/14

I can't give it zero stars? Bummer.
I ordered a pair of boots from them at the end of November for a CHRISTMAS gift for my daughter. She opened them Christmas day and wore them once, maybe twice, in the following week. Within her first wearing, the toe started to separate from the sole of the boot! I contacted NMR via email to ask about their policy regarding defective merchandise. I got automated responses that didn't address the specific questions I was asking in my message. After 3 such responses, I finally went to their facebook page to ask if anyone else had an issue with this particular boot and NMR responded right away asking me to private message them with my order number which I happily did. I got the EXACT SAME AUTOMATED RESPONSE that I was getting from their customer service emails!!! They are horrible. I can't return the boots b/c damaged/defective items are supposed to be returned within 21 days (7 "official" days plus a 14 day grade period). Pray tell...how is someone supposed to know an item is damaged when it's being given as a GIFT on Christmas and is purchased well before the intended date on which it will be received? Aside from this, the shoe was already worn. Unlike an electronic or non-clothing item, they make no concession for crap quality like a good company like Old Navy does. Old Navy fully acknowledges items that are falling apart due to poor craftsmanship (i.e. - coming apart at the seams much like these boots were) and allows exchanges and refunds even if the item has already been worn. NMR does not. I attempted to contact the manufacturer of the boot. No response.

ON TOP of them having crappy merchandise and crappy customer service, they deleted my original post off their facebook page (all it asked was "does anyone else have this problem with the shoes they bought?" It didn't bash the company in any way). They also blocked me from posting anything on their page! What a bunch of sore losers. They know their customer service sucks and they're trying to hide it by deleting any comment anyone posts on their page that doesn't glorify them as the most amazing company on the planet. I KNEW something was suspicious when I went to that FB page trying to find information on the company and there was nothing negative but I ordered anyway. I should have listened to my gut. ONLY trust companies who allow the negative AND the positive reviews to stand.

deannac5
1/15/14

i ordered the twilight turtle from there site and i went to turn it on Christmas morning and it didntwork not with battiries or a wall plug if i.want cheap ill stick with walmart totally feel disgusted and ripped off ughh!!!

lindal56
1/15/14

After spending the last 3 weeks, sending messages to customer service, never getting a reply,and then spend way too much of my time re-sending the complaints that were untrue about getting back to me in 24 hours I finally (on this site) was able to get an 800 number to answer my questions. I was not ready for the litany of bull that I encountered, but after 2 hours and 47 minutes I had heard enough, and went investigating. When you have 13 returns because of mold, broken jewelry, boxes with nothing in them, tablets that even smell fried right out of the package, pillows that had so much mold on them I had to get them out of my house and trash before anyone touched them. Then there were items that never were received and had bogus tracking numbers. The gentleman that instructed how I was to return these items was polite but I couldn't believe what I had to do to get my moneyback.
First, every item has a different place to return to. California,Florida, New Mexico,
}, New Jersey, Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, New York, Ohio, and Pa were all addresses that my returns had to go. I had to pack each one individually, have an order # and a return# on the inside and outside of the package and addressing it to No More Rack returns and each item had a different address. Even if you had 2 identical items shipped to you together, they had to be done individually to MAYBE get a credit. This company does not have a warehouse, and orders (when they have enough to maximize their profit) when customers combined order are large enough to get their best price. This is why things do not come in a timely fashion. They aredd only ordered when enough people have purchased. They have vendors all over and after doing a reverse lookup after I had been given the address to return to, i had conversations with 3 of the companies (questionable) and was told the same thing, themost interesting one was on Lynch St. Brooklyn, New York. The woman who answered the phonewas quite open with the questions and i was blown away. Anything thatcomes from their warehouse, direct to the customer, is all items that were collected from flooded warehouses in Queens, Long Island and surrounding areas as a result of Hurricane Sandy. This is what is being sold out of this particular warehouse. Clothes, mattresses, sheets, all bedding, childrens clothes and she told me it was not the only warehouse in New York selling flooded merchandise to NMR customers. She also told me that since Xmas she has hundreds of returns and hasn't had the time to process any. So why would I take my time packing up 13 boxes, paying all the return costs and fighting to receive the 350.00 plus dollars that NMR owes me. Do not waste your time and money and if you already did, file a report with Pay Pal, your credit card and finally the Better Business Bureau. They should not be operating in this country with all the other reputable business where I will be back spending my money, after I have exhausted everything to resolve this. PLEASE please, do not give them another dime, or you might just as well use your money for firewood.

cathyc19
1/15/14

Ordered a pair of headphones for Christmas 12/25/13 and on 1/12/14 the left earphone stopped working. I spent $95. Nomorerack says they are sorry but there is nothing they can do. Sure there is....buck it up and do the right thing.

yelenas2
1/15/14

Ugh... the most horrible shopping experience I've ever had in my life. Never ever dealing with them again, and advise you not to. They are such a scam.

Ordered 5 comforters from them for $36 each, advertised at $199 value. The comforters turned out to be of extremely cheap quality, not even worth $36. Only later I found out from their FAQ that their products are shipped from China. It was total crap. So, I decided to send it back and get my $180 back, good thing they give you while 14 days to send it back, I thought. Not so easy. 14 days turned out to be not enough time. First of all, they haven't responded to my email request for almost two weeks, even though I emailed them almost every day. Their website promises they would respond within 24 hours. Imagine me freaking out when the time was running out. They also have a phone number, but the automated message prompts you to email them. They have "live chat", but it also is simply an e-mail. So, I was left to wait for them to respond to my email, no other options, so frustrating!! Then, they have a very complicated procedure for returns, and multiple emailing back and forth. They don't tell you all the return procedures, their email "directions" were very misleading, so if I wouldn't have dug it out on my own, I would've done it wrong, and my money wouldn't have been returned. (Their website warns that if you don't follow all the procedures to the letter, your money won't be refunded. No pressure there!)

Two weeks later, they emailed me to say that they haven't received the product yet. I checked by traking number and it shows that they did receive it, more than a week ago. The next day they were happy to confess that they did, in fact, receive it. At last, more than a month later, they credited me... for only two items (!!!). With a happy (again, misleading) email, saying that my refund has been processed. If I hadn't checked my PayPal account, I wouldn't have noticed it on time and would have lost the rest of the money. They were obviously hoping I wouldn't notice.

So, I had to fight for my refund. Every. Step. Of. The. Way. One item at a time, with another and another push from me. So annoying. So exhausting. So stressful. At every step, they tried to screw me out of my money. And on one of the items, they tried to give me in-store credit, even though I requested paypal return, so I had to email and correct them on that one, too. Good try, chief. No way I'm going back to your store.

A month and a half later, which is today, my battle is over. I win, Nomorerack. Screw you. Screw you.

ryanc32
1/15/14

I ordered 3 tablets, all turned out to be junk. Had to dispute the transaction with paypal to get them to issue an RMA. Sent them all back, they emailed me saying all 3 were received, bu then never refunded me. Paypal refunded one via the claims process, and im still out 118 over a month later. They keep saying they refunded me, but they have not. only one tablet was refunded, and the other 3 i guess im just out the money. Their email and chat system just has me going in circles, no one actually solves the problem.

This review got their attention, im sure ill get a few more emails promising a refund that wont happen. i have about 30 so far all saying ive either already been refunded, that the department handling refunds will refund me, or other useless nonsense. i can email 5 emails, and 3 of them will say ive already been refunded, 2 will say allow 1-2 days for the refund. no one has a clue what they are doing over there. Just scripted BS responses.

lenkah
1/15/14

Horrible customer service, terrible return policy, unresponsive CS reps, the chat and the phone line was literally put on automated voicemail over the entire Holiday season as they cannot handle the volume and clearly have zero customer service skills. They are in it to screw with people's money not to make others happy for Holidays. Just about everything I ordered arrived late, one item got held at a sorting facility for two weeks before I received it...and did I get an answer from someone letting me know that they will send a replacement or credit my account? NO!!! One item arrived defective and they will not replace it. I have returned one item within 7 day return policy to the address on their packing slip and they failed to even confirm they received it even though I have a tracking number as a valid proof. It looks like I paid for an item that I do not own and will never see my money back plus I covered the shipping costs - because they needed an RA, which I tied to obtain but with their phones and chat not working at that time...what can you do??? Furious and just will try to find the items I cannot return any longer a good home. Please, whatever you do, do not buy from them. It seems like a fraudulent operation.

josephb59

Shop elsewhere, folks!
We recently purchased a Google Android tablet through Nomorerack as a Christmas present for our son. By the time he received it and tested it, the 14 day return period had passed. Nomorerack's response was basically that we now have a $200+ paper weight. That's it, sorry, sucker. I should have checked here first, of course, and I would have seen that my experience is pretty much universal in dealing with this company. They send out shoddy items then hide behind a short return period policy to avoid taking responsibility for this. So, once again, shop elsewhere, folks!

melbaa
1/14/14

The worst experience that I ever had ordering on line. They pass me around and around. The ask me when did I returned it, I told them. Then they asked me send them the return receipt I did. Then they ask me trucking numbers I did.then they ask me the order number I send to them. The after I send them all they need. Then they ask me again about my email. I provided that. Now they saying they got the item but still waiting for the confirmation number. They sucks I will never ever order nothing from them again even they the only online shopping left in the whole wide world! !!!!!

kirkp9
1/14/14

Absolutely the worst on line buying experience I've ever had. It took NMR over a month to deliver defective merchandise and then refuse to refund our money. It's impossible to reach them by phone and email communication is nearly nonexistent and when they do response it is usually in the a generic form letter. We will never buy from them again!

luvak
1/13/14

Had bought a pair of Dawg boots for myself and was pleased so I ordered a pair for my daughter for Christmas. She was happy and enjoying them until a week after Christmas the sole started to come off. In corresponding with nomorerack, they are refusing to refund nor even offer a replacement set of boots. Obviously their bottom line is more important than satisfied customers. Will not do business with this company again, nor will my daughter nor anyone we can contact. In the future will research a company thoroughly (saw later that nomorerack had many complaints), and go with someone more reputable even if I would have to pay a little more.

susanc53
1/13/14

7-day return policy? 14-day return policy? terrible. especially for items purchased for Christmas gifts. awful. just awful.

chelseyh
1/13/14

I wish I couldn't even give one star! DO NOT order from this site! They have the worst customer service I have ever experienced! I tried to order some rings for my friends, and I never received them. When I contacted them they said they would refund my money which I only got half of, and they gave me a stupid credit! You would think they would try to make it right and make me a new order to mail out, but no. Giving me a credit was the sh*ttiest thing you could do. I will never order from them again, and will make sure everyone I know does NOT order from they.

Groupon is way more reliable, and will do everything in their power to help you out. Not some BS credit.

Best Online Discount Shopping Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber