US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

689 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

2/3/14

I ordered a gift for my sister and this sorry excuse of a store canceled the order with out any notification! Nothing! I love Overstock and Amazon. I read all the bad reviews of Nomorerack, but decided to give it a try. Bad move on my part. There is no way this store can stay in business with such poor service.

2/3/14

I AM GOING BACK TO SHOP WITH E-BAY & AMAZON BECAUSE THIS COMPANY DO NOT LIVE UP TO THEIR WORD. I BOUGHT SEVERAL ITEMS FROM THEM SOME I AM PLEASED EITH SOME I DONT BOT I AM VERY PISSED ABOUT THE SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA SMART PHONE I ORDEREDB BEFORE IT WAS SHIPPED I FOUND OUT MY CARRIER BOOST DID NOT USED THE GSM. NET WORK SO I TOLD THEM RIGHT AWAY THEY REPLIED MY ORDER ALREADY SENT OUT TO THEIR AFFILIATES BUT WHEN I GET IT I CAN RETURN IT WHEN I TRY TO RETURN IT I COULD NOT GET A RMA NUMBER BECAUSE IT IS A FINAL SALE.NOW I LOST ALMOST $400.00 JUST LIKE THATI SPEND A LOT OF MONEY WITH THEM BUT NO MORE. THEY ARE PIMP OF MERCHANDISE (STAY AWAY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

2/3/14

I ordered three Items from nomorerack. I received an email stating that only one item has been shipped. Today I was looking at my account on nomorerack website and they show that two items were sent with the same tracking information. I contacted the customer service department via chat and phone to let them know that I was only sent one item and could they have the second item reordered. They all stated that their "system" stated that two items were shipped. I offered to send them the email I received and asked them to review the FedEx tracking information. The representatives just kept stating that I was sent two items. Now I have to go through my bank to request a refund because customer service refused to research my issue. All I need them to do is reorder the item that was not sent . If a company refuses to put any effort into something this simple. Just think what would happen with something major. This was my first and last time ordering from this company.

2/2/14

I ordered some shirts from them and they delivered them to a completely different address and different state, based on USPS tracking number (if any deliver was done..)
There is no phone number on their web site and that is also suspicious as well !
They falsely advertise 24/7 answers to emails; Sent one two days ago with no answer at all !

I will sent a letter to BBB from my part for these scammers !!

2/2/14

DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! That was the worst experience I've ever had! I bought 10 items from them. I received one of them after about 2 months! Then I informed them that I want to return 3 items and they sent me a return label. I returned those in a package and received credit just for one of them! When I asked them about other 2 items, they told me that the address that you have returned the stuffs is wrong! I told them that you sent that return label to me!!! Why you sent a return label with wrong address. Besides if the address was wrong then why did you gave credit for one of them. The next time they said that we are not responsible for lost items!!!! The USPS tracking shows that they have received those items, but they say that they are lost!!!!They asked for return label and I sent all the emails and documents to them many times(as they asked), but they don't even read them and just repeat that they can't pay for lost items!!!!! Their customer service just plays people! Now, I'm going to fill a claim against them!

1/31/14

I ordered a pair of DAWG fleece lined short slip on boots and they were shipped the same day. I received confirmation of the order and all necessary follow up. Beats Macy's 100 % . The boots arrived, true to size and I am a very happy customer for $19.

1/31/14

THEY SUCK! NEVER RECEIVED THE HELP I NEEDED. BOUGHT A TABLET FOR MY MOM FOR CHRISTMAS AND IT NEVER WORKED. TRIED SINCE THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS AND COULD NEVER GET HELP. I COULD ONLY EMAIL AND NO ONE WOULD EVER RETURN MY EMAIL. NOW THAT MY "14" DAY GRACE PERIOD HAS ENDED THEY TELL ME TO CALL THE MFG. WHICH HAS A NONE WORKING NUMBER, AND ALL REVIEWS ARE HORRIBLE ON THE MFG. THIS IS A SCAM AND WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.

1/31/14

Order the bad sheet set ,$29.99 down from $229 they are junk returning them ,they are not even worth $9.

1/30/14

After reading the reviews already posted about this site, I was hesitant, but decided to give them a chance because the "deal" of the day was too good to pass up... the Bowflex Selecttech Adjustable Dumbbells for $169. I should have known based on the price it was TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. They charged me, confirmed my order, and I crossed my fingers that I'd actually get what I ordered...

Fast forward to the following week when I got an e-mail saying that the MANUFACTURER fell short of expectations. Ok, so fine, blame someone else. That's always a good way to get out of looking horrible. Well, when I responded telling them how frustrated I was that NMR has horrible reviews and the 1 time I give them a chance, I get screwed over too... I got a response that they SOLD OUT of the deal. So clearly, Bowflex was not to blame, and instead it was NMR allowing more sales to go through than product they had in stock.

Needless to say, I will never purchase anything from here again. I did use the measly $10 credit they gave me due to the above issue to purchase something for $7, just so I wouldn't have to give them ANY of my money, but I'll never use NMR again and will definitely share this experience with friends.

1/30/14

After seeing the reviews I was very skeptical of this website, but ordered anyway. I ordered 3 rings just over a week ago and they all arrived today! I was pleasantly surprised considering all the negative feedback. I do plan on ordering from them again, but only low ticket items, since the majority of the negative comments are coming from customers who purchased higher ticketed items. Also, their jewelry is fabulous!

1/30/14

I went online and ordered the Dr Dre beat headphones at 7 43pm last night and I'm being told at 9:40am I can't cancel my order. I found out they were refurbished! No thank you! As soon as I said I wanted to cancel the order the woman Rain told me I couldn't THEN she asked when was it ordered..REALLY? After she pulled up my information she tells me I would of had to call by 9:00am! Their hours are 9 am- 6pm which means if I'm not able to get a rep on the line EXACTLY at 9 am I'm screwed! I requested a manager Rain continued to talk to me..I told her yet again I want a manager. Well this woman told me the something the first rep did! I read to her the order confirmation I received stating the strive for the best customer service and they go above and beyond for their customers..she had nothing to say. So before I hung up I let her know I should of learned when I ordered those 19$ boots for Christmas and didn't get them until the 2nd week of January! Also she tried to say I could of emailed them..that's a joke! Last time I emailed them I didn't hear from them for 3 days! Their policies SUCK and so does their customer service! I WOULD OF GIVEN THEM A ZERO HOWEVER THAT WASN'T AN OPTION ! I can't wait until I get my survey for this order!

1/30/14

Purchased to bras, and some accessories. The bras did not have description or picture of the back of the item. I emailed the the same day the items arrived to inform them that i needed to return them. They had me repeatedly send emails letting them know which item, full details etc. The items were not marked final sale and final sale is no where on the receipt. I have 10 emails trying to get correct rma #, they sent RMA # for one bra and not the other one. Then when I inform them that I have two to send back they tell me that I can not send them back they are final sale. I think they manipulate the website to suit the needs to there pocketbook. I since shady practices and the worse customer service as far a intelligence I have ever encountered. I originally emailed them 3 weeks prior to the decision to not refund me the 40 bucks. I have read reviews that people are stuck with devices that are crap and other items that cost quite a bit of money. STAY AWAY FROM THESE YOYO's. CUSTOMER SATIFACTION IS NOT IMPORTANT TO THESE GUYS. SELLING YOU CRAP IS IMPORTANT. If someone orders an item and is not satisfied GOOD BUSINESS practice is to take the item back, take the loss on faulty/unsavory items and make sure customer trust you enough to know that you stand behind what you sale and they will continue to shop with you. COMMON SENSE NOMORERACk.... keep up the good work!!!!!

1/29/14

Your customer support phone number is pretty hard to find for first time users. I assumed email was the only way for contact. After waiting for a response I realized my first email did not go through. My second email apparently was sent 15 days after we recieved the necklace from nomorerack. Working 60+ hours a week has not given me the time to confront the issue earlier. The issue was that the wrong neccklace was sent and I wanted to return it. First, when I bought it nomorerack claimed it would only take a couple days to ship (well before christmas, Great!) I ordered the necklace Dec 16th and it didn't come until Jan 11th!!! Now, when my second email finally got through it was just barely past the 14 day cutoff; for people that so closely scrutinize dates and punctuality it's ironic how late our necklace finally arrived.
I spent exactly 45 minutes on the phone today, on my day off, to explain the situation and get the necklace returned. By the end of it they gave me until TODAY to get it going in the mail, meaning I had to hurry to the post office to make it. I will NEVER utilize nomorerack.com again for any purchases and will not be reccomending it to anyone either. I will warn my friends and fellow consumers that shopping through nomorerack is a risk and very likely to become a waste of time.

1/29/14

it seems like everybody hates this site and the only ones that are saying its a good site seems like they probably work for nomorerack.com but this really sucks because now I'm afraid to order anything and they have really awesome stuff i wish i knew if this was a bull$#*! site or not seems like it is but theres mixed reviews

1/28/14

I love shopping here! Shipping can be a bit slow at times, but it is mentioned several times on the website. I have been extremely happy with everything I have ordered, except 1 item, which was very easy to return when I contact customer service via the website. I've ordered everything from clothes to jewelry to sheets & pillows to tablets. Wonderful!

1/28/14

This has been the worst experience ever. I ordered things before and hadn't had a problem until now. I ordered two sheet sets at the beginning of January and I only received one.
When I dispute the claim they show that the package has arrived as that is what the tracking number shows. BUT IT WAS ONLY ONE SET OF SHEETS!! They keep referring to the tracking number. I have pictures of the packing slip that shows "Refund" next to the Burgundy Sheets but that doesn't matter. The tracking shows the package arrived. How can one prove them wrong? I will NEVER purchase from Nomorerack again. Big loss for them since 90% of my shopping is done online.

1/28/14

So far its a one star...i ordered pink salt and instead of going from la to sf it went to GA. I just emailed CS so we will see if the stars go up

1/27/14

I didn't have trouble with my order or the shipping. Quite happy actually. My problem came when my credit card number was suddenly be used all over the East Coast. Watch your credit card if you've given it to NOMORERACK!!!! Lucky for me, the low life thiefs are too stupid to notice that it was a pre-paid, it had no money left on it. morons.
NOT SECURE FOR CREDIT CARDS. WATCH YOUR CREDIT CARD STATEMENT FOR SMALL CHARGES WHILE THEY FISH FOR WHETHER OR NOT IT'S A GOOD CARD. NoMorerack employees??? who knows.

1/27/14

Made an Order a week ago. They then refunded my order without warning and shipped the product to someone else. What the hell was that about?

1/26/14

This site should be avoided at all costs. I purchased a pair of boots for a Christmas gift and within two weeks the soles fell off
When I contacted customer service they were sorry the return period was passed 14 day return window. They refused to replace the boots nor give me a credit on my credit card. I am now pursuing it through my credit card company to receive a refund. I gave them one star because they are very good at taking your money. Do not buy anything from this site it is a rip off their customer service is nonexistent and they do not stand behind their defective products.

1/26/14

OMG. It has been hell with this place. I ordered Tablets and certain colors. Well guess what I get they send me pink ones. How do you send all pink tablets when I ordered a white, blue, purple, orange, and red. Nope. Then to get a hold of them is a night mare with in a nightmare. I have been calling and they never pick up and I e-mail and I get these basic answers and then they say if we can help you any futher...yes you can you can send me my right order. So after all of that they will only take one tablet back and they did not even offer to send the blue one. I ordered skirts from this place and I had no problem but I guess if you order electronics it is a whole new freaking world to them. Let me tell once you have one problem with them it just gets better and better ( not). As soon as I get my credit back on my CC I will NEVER ORDER ANYTHING EVER FROM NOMORERACK. Oh I forgot the best part. When I did get the tablet it was in a bubble wrap envolpe no box and none of the items that is suppose to be with it. No styls, just a tablet with a cord to plug it in and the tablet was used. No wonder it is nomore rack that is because it is not on a rack at all but somebody's freaking house. I would have rather been covered in raw meat and thrown in a loins den than to miss with the company . Shopper BEWARE

1/25/14

I have purchased several things from no more rack with no issues. I do admit that their shipping is a bit slow but they tell you when ordering how long shipping could take. I have ordered a tablet that worked fine, so awesome jewelry and a blue tooth for my cellphone. I checked the price of the blue tooth as compared to other websites and it really was 70%off. I will continue to use this website.

1/25/14

NO MORE no more rack for me! Customer service lacking-"two min" hold time turns into 15 mins! Cannot return items unless wrong color or size and then credit on THEIR site!!!!! Order 6 pair of "opaque, fleece LINED, leggings"-they are nothing more than brushed interior, tights(nylons) with no feet, not opaque, and they smell like petroleum or something awful (even after washing!!!!) I could have bought the same thing around two for half what I paid! The second part of my purchase took forever to receive, and are cheap quality too!!! The "Deals" on this site are NOT deals...

1/25/14

I won't buy from this site because of all the terrible reviews, I feel sorry for Vincent D. (the rep who does all of the apologizing on this site) altho he may be a robo apologizer.

1/25/14

I ORDER A TABLET FROM THEM FOR A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MY DAUGHTER ORDERED IT IN BEGENING OF DEC TO MAKE SURE I GOT IT IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS WELL I GOT IT ON TIME NEVER OPENED THE BOX JUST STORED IT AWAY IN MY CLOSET WRAPED IT CHRISTMAS DAY AND MY BABY PLAYED WITH IT FOR ONE DAY AND I MEAN ONE DAY THE DAY OF CHRISTMAS WENT TO CHARGE IT THE FOLLOWING DAY IT WOULD NO LONGER CHARGE CALLED NMR CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXPLAINED TO THEM WHAT HAD HAPPENED I WAS THEN INFORMED THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO AS IT WAS PAST THERE 7 DAY RETURN POLICY R U SERIOUS WERE THE HELL DO YOU KNOW A SUPPOSE TO BE MAJOR RETALIER THAT HAS A 7 DAY RETURN POLICY I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER NOTHING ELSE FROM THEM NOR WILL I EVER RECOMEND THEM TO NOBODY IF YOU R TRYING TO FIND OUT ANY INFO ON THIS COMPANY PLEASE I URGE YOU TO PAY ATTN TO ALL THESE CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS THEY HAVE THESE PPL ARE NOT LYING TO YALL CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY POOR AND SO ARE THERE PRODUCTS VERY POORLY MADE CHEEP LOOKING AND THEY DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT BACK THERE PRODUCTS THAT THEY SELL!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE PLEASE I URGE YOU DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY

1/24/14

Like many others, ordered a James Bond blu ray set. Payed with paypal (as I was advised to do so to prevent them from just taking my money and never giving me anything), they sent me an order confirmation telling me it will ship within 10-12 BUSINESS DAYS because they aim to "underpromise and overdeliver", if you call 3 weeks to ship "overdelivering". Four days later, Paypal just says my order is refunded, and I get no further explanation as to why. I emailed their support and they said they can't do it due to a "supplier issue". What's the point of selling things if you don't have your suppliers in order?

1/24/14

Return policy is awful! I ordered my daughter fleece boots for Christmas, got them within a week which was great. She didn't try to wear them for a few weeks and when she did she realized they were too small. I tried to return them within a month of receiving (less than a month after Christmas) and was told I was past the normal 14 & extended Christmas 21 day return. Really? The boots are still in the box, have never been worn, and it's still winter. I will never buy from them again & I told the woman on the phone that, but she didn't care.

1/24/14

Awful web reseller. NoMoreRack.com does not track their sales or inventory. They took my order, took my money, and sent me a refund a week later, without so much as a notification email to let me know they had cancelled on me. They don't know how much they have of anything, and will take your money first before trying to fill their orders. They even say on their website: "We aim to under promise and over deliver, and ask that you allow 10-14 working days for shipment. " So basically, their philosophy is to promise you nothing, so that you feel lucky if you ever receive a product. You're better off to find another reseller and buy somewhere else, if you are actually buying something that you might actually want to have sometime soon.

When you check out they have this disclaimer: "Products are available on a first come first to check out basis. Items remain in your cart as you proceed to check-out, but don’t take too long as other customers might beat you to the punch!" What they don't tell you is that they will fully process your purchase, including charging your credit card or Paypal, BEFORE they bother to check how many orders they will fill. There is no mechanism to stop you from committing to buy something that will never be sent to you.

Please, we don't need this company. Online shopping cannot be done this way. They may be advertising low prices on some items, but don't count on them to deliver.

1/24/14

Ordered a James Bond Video set as a gift. First order on the web site. They include this BS when they send your order confirmation At nomorerack™, the only thing more important than delivering amazing, in-demand products at deeply discounted prices is outstanding customer service. We make it our priority to go above and beyond for our customers, and we know how important it is for you to receive your items as quickly as possible. We aim to under promise and over deliver, and ask that you allow 10-14 working days for delivery. Although, often times, items ship much faster than this.

Notice the "overdeliver", "above and beyond" etc. Joke. They held onto my money for 4 days then cancelled my order. The only reason I realized it was cancelled was that Paypal contacted me. The site never contacted me, no explanation, no apology. I suggest if you are buying a gift or something you need, don't use this site as you may not get it and you will not realize they cancelled your order unless your bank contacts you. You will go along happily waiting the 10 to 14 days only to find out it was cancelled and you are left with no gift for a loved one.

1/23/14

Worse products and customer service I have ever experienced.

I returned the boots because the quality was very poor!! I just the advertised $250 dollar sheets and they do not fit my Cal King Bed. I washed them a week after I received them only to be disappointed with the (quality). I would send them back for a refund, but I know it could take up to 2 months to get a refund.
1st - you have to be appoved for the refund
2nd - someone has to confirm the package was received at the warehouse even though their tracking number indicates the warehouse has received the product
3rd - then the request is escalated to a … different department - WOW !!!!

KEEP YOUR $20 BUCKS - I will make it my mission to tell every friend, relative,and associate never to use this site or any affiliates.

1/23/14

Worst online shopping experience ever. I ordered a pink tablet with keyboard case & pen. I received a white tablet, black case, and pink pen. Ok fine, mistakes happen. A good company will fix THEIR mistakes with little to no effort and irritation to their customer. So not only am I supposed to wait another 2-3 weeks while I ship my tablet back to them and they wait until they receive it before they even begin to process the correct order. I am also expected to PAY FOR MY OWN RETURN SHIPPING for something that THEY screwed up on! When I send the receipt for cost of shipping (the slowest way possible is all I am allowed to do.) they will reimburse me with a STORE CREDIT!!! So I actually end up losing money on this deal. Like I ever want to shop with them again?! NOMORERACK - would you like to do what you are supposed to do to correct YOUR MISTAKE? Apologize then tell me that you will get the correct order in the mail asap and pay extra if you have to to get it here in a timely fashion. Then you print a label for return postage for the incorrect order you sent me and send that to me. Then I will return said incorrect product at NO COST TO MYSELF!!

1/23/14

I've place a couple of orders and have been pleased with the product. I wish it arrived sooner but I'm used to Amazon 2 day free shipping. I research products on other sites to see what kind of a deal I'm getting and if it's worth it. A recent order had a problem as the Paypal did not go through. I emailed them and heard back from 2 people within a couple of hours. So far, very pleased with the site.

1/22/14

I give it two stars because my refund did show up. I ordered some boots on Dec. 17th. In January, the website said that my order had been shipped, but I couldn't get any shipping specifics. I sent an email, and it was answered pretty promptly, but it said that my problem had been solved. That is the same response I got to 5 different emails that I sent about the issue. The thing is, tho, that the problem was NEVER solved. They kept telling me that it had been taken care of, but it wasn't. FINALLY, they said that I was getting a refund, and it would be applied to my account. HA! They applied it to my nomorerack account, and since I never intend to use them ever again, that wasn't going to do any good. They did, finally, refund my credit card, but it was a lot of aggravation, and after every encounter, they send me an email to change my rating. That will not happen.

1/22/14

I ordered an item from them and emailed 15 days later to check on it since I received no email about it shipping. Lo and behold, the customer service rep told me that they did not have enough of the items and could not fulfill my order! I will supposedly get a refund (in 5-7 days!) but wonder if they would have ever reconciled this had I not emailed. Rest assured, I'll be checking my bank account and NEVER ordering from nomorerack again. Buyers beware!!

1/21/14

Ordered a tablet for my girlfriend and it quit working a few weeks later.Cannot return it because past 14 days. DO NOT BUY HERE!!!

1/21/14

HORRIBLE.....I never received my package and when I contacted them they told me to file a police report. Never received any credit, new package or anything. They took my money and I received ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

1/21/14

I have been waiting for this product for almost three weks and after reading allthese complaints I really scarred on what I am going to received. ordered one other time and had no problem. we will see what happens

1/19/14

I recently ordered drapes from this site. They were so cheaply made and smelled like mold! I want gonna pay to ship them back so I ate the cost and threw them away!

1/17/14

What a crooked company! I placed an order Nov.26, 2012 and it took till Jan. 19, 2013 to get my money refunded to me. I placed over 25 calls and 56 e-mails to do it and threat of turning them over to the BBB! Don't walk RUN from this site!!!!!!!!!!!

1/17/14

NEVER EVER AGAIN - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - ORDERED BOOTS ACCORDING TO THEIR SIZE GUIDE - WERE TOO SMALL - CAN'T RETURN OR EXCHANGE -

1/17/14

Worst online shopping experience ever. Took 3 1/2 weeks to get boots. Were not as shown online. 5 weeks after returning, still no credit to my credit card. Bunch of fraud. NMR continues to deny even receiving return even after USPS clearly confirms it was accepted by NMR. DO NOT EVER BUY. NOT A GOOD DEAL IF YOU ARE RIPPED OFF AND SCAMMED!

1/16/14

I can't give it zero stars? Bummer.
I ordered a pair of boots from them at the end of November for a CHRISTMAS gift for my daughter. She opened them Christmas day and wore them once, maybe twice, in the following week. Within her first wearing, the toe started to separate from the sole of the boot! I contacted NMR via email to ask about their policy regarding defective merchandise. I got automated responses that didn't address the specific questions I was asking in my message. After 3 such responses, I finally went to their facebook page to ask if anyone else had an issue with this particular boot and NMR responded right away asking me to private message them with my order number which I happily did. I got the EXACT SAME AUTOMATED RESPONSE that I was getting from their customer service emails!!! They are horrible. I can't return the boots b/c damaged/defective items are supposed to be returned within 21 days (7 "official" days plus a 14 day grade period). Pray tell...how is someone supposed to know an item is damaged when it's being given as a GIFT on Christmas and is purchased well before the intended date on which it will be received? Aside from this, the shoe was already worn. Unlike an electronic or non-clothing item, they make no concession for crap quality like a good company like Old Navy does. Old Navy fully acknowledges items that are falling apart due to poor craftsmanship (i.e. - coming apart at the seams much like these boots were) and allows exchanges and refunds even if the item has already been worn. NMR does not. I attempted to contact the manufacturer of the boot. No response.

ON TOP of them having crappy merchandise and crappy customer service, they deleted my original post off their facebook page (all it asked was "does anyone else have this problem with the shoes they bought?" It didn't bash the company in any way). They also blocked me from posting anything on their page! What a bunch of sore losers. They know their customer service sucks and they're trying to hide it by deleting any comment anyone posts on their page that doesn't glorify them as the most amazing company on the planet. I KNEW something was suspicious when I went to that FB page trying to find information on the company and there was nothing negative but I ordered anyway. I should have listened to my gut. ONLY trust companies who allow the negative AND the positive reviews to stand.

1/15/14

Ordered a pair of headphones for Christmas 12/25/13 and on 1/12/14 the left earphone stopped working. I spent $95. Nomorerack says they are sorry but there is nothing they can do. Sure there is....buck it up and do the right thing.

1/15/14

I ordered 3 tablets, all turned out to be junk. Had to dispute the transaction with paypal to get them to issue an RMA. Sent them all back, they emailed me saying all 3 were received, bu then never refunded me. Paypal refunded one via the claims process, and im still out 118 over a month later. They keep saying they refunded me, but they have not. only one tablet was refunded, and the other 3 i guess im just out the money. Their email and chat system just has me going in circles, no one actually solves the problem.

This review got their attention, im sure ill get a few more emails promising a refund that wont happen. i have about 30 so far all saying ive either already been refunded, that the department handling refunds will refund me, or other useless nonsense. i can email 5 emails, and 3 of them will say ive already been refunded, 2 will say allow 1-2 days for the refund. no one has a clue what they are doing over there. Just scripted BS responses.

1/15/14

This company or whatever they are should not be in business as far as my husband and I are concerned. Over Christmas Shopping spree my husband and I ordered different items from them to give each other for Christmas. First off their sizes run way small! In going online to get a number to send the items back they would not take them. They have a 14 day policy return! Unknowing to each of us. I also ordered comforters for beds and they are way too small as well. A king size barely looks right on a queen size bed. I told friends at first about NOMORERACK but NO MORE! I am retracking what I said about this company to each friend and then some.

1/15/14

I ordered a waterproof mattress pad. It arrived and I took it out of the plastic case it came in. I thought it was strange that the mattress stuck together in many places but didn't think much more about it until I went to wash it a week later. I wash everything in cold so I know I didn't shrink it. As I was trying to put it on my bed, the fabric that is suppose to hold the pad to the bed ripped. The fabric was like paper not a cotton material that most mattress pads are made of. I was never able to stretch it out to fit my bed because the cheap fabic continued to rip so that there was nothing left to hold the pad on the bed. I email nomorerack and was told since it was past the week I had to call them with any problems, there is nothing they would do for me. I asked them if it was worth losing a customer for since it was 2 1/2 weeks, they replied there is nothing further they would do. Nevertheless, I will no longer order from nomorerack and will continue to let everyone I know how they will not stand behind the products they sell.

1/15/14

I ordered from NoMoreRack on December 21, 2013. I read on the website that processing could take a couple of weeks, so I was prepared to wait a bit to receive my product. On Dec 31,2013 I was informed that their vendor was unable to complete my order and I was being refunded. Not a big deal, things happen, I understand. I received word that the product I wanted was now back in stock in January, so on 1-6-14 I ordered that product AGAIN. Yesterday I was informed that they were once again unable to complete my order and it was cancelled again. I was irritated, but again, stuff happens. I asked to be refunded, the "helpful" representative told me that I had been refunded on 12/31/13! That was for the first order they cancelled. This company seems a bit shady to me and finding a phone number is a bit harder than it should be. BEWARE!

1/14/14

I've ordered several things with not too many issues but low quality on most items this is why its so cheap and slow shipping before and ordering size extra large panties that were Chinese x large size. ..medium in the US. For this past Christmas i ordered some jewelry pieces for my children 2 bracelets 2 necklaces. 1 necklace never came i have been emailing them every since the week before Christmas i ordered the 1st week of December. Their response 4 days later was we will need 3 to 5 days to check on this, next email response we need 3 to 5 more days to find out what has happened. 3rd email we will issue the refund that was Jan 3, I sent another email Jan 9 response was wait until the 10th. Today is the 14th still no refund. While it might have not been an expensive piece it was a Christmas gift and they did not once offer to ship a replacement. ... never ordering from them again!

1/14/14

I've ordered probably over a dozen items at different times, since finding out about this website. I love it. I've gotten awesome deals on products that would otherwise cost a fortune. Yes, a lot of the items I received seemed rather cheap and not what I expected..but who am I to rant and rave about it? If I'm paying 90% less than what retail would cost I would assume it's not a perfect product. After reading some of these reviews, I would strongly suggest that no one should order anything that SHOULD be expensive, such as a tablet. I'm sure most electronics have a high chance of being defective. If shopping on sites like these, you take a chance. I'll keep doing business with them.

1/13/14

Had bought a pair of Dawg boots for myself and was pleased so I ordered a pair for my daughter for Christmas. She was happy and enjoying them until a week after Christmas the sole started to come off. In corresponding with nomorerack, they are refusing to refund nor even offer a replacement set of boots. Obviously their bottom line is more important than satisfied customers. Will not do business with this company again, nor will my daughter nor anyone we can contact. In the future will research a company thoroughly (saw later that nomorerack had many complaints), and go with someone more reputable even if I would have to pay a little more.

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber