US Government's NSF

381 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016, US
Tel: 855-847-7225
info@nomorerack.com

People interested in NoMoreRack are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 554 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 1,515 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 104 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jm127
1/7/15

The only positive thing that I can say about my order ( a comforter bed set) was that it came quickly. The quality of the set was so CHEAP and flimsy. two of the pillow cases were dirty!!! It looked nothing like the picture. I was so disappointed and will not order from them again.

Tip for consumers: buyer beware...you might think you are getting a great deal, but in my case the quality was so bad that I feel I over paid.

lindas126
1/6/15

The absolute worst customer service I've ever experienced. Robotic responses but never answered questions. Delivered wrong merchandise and refused to ship correct items even though their website showed ample stock. Wrote emails, participated in live chats, left voice messages - to no avail. DON"T shop here if you expect to get the correct merchandise within a normal shipping period - specifically if you are ordering for Christmas. Ordered in November - received wrong merchandise early December - begged for correct merchandise before Christmas - only to receive a refund one month later. Horrible experience! All responses said 'happy to help' - obviously not a personal message!

Tip for consumers: Do not shop at Nomorerack!

pattid4
1/6/15

I will NEVER EVER order from this company again! I ordered comforter & two pillows. I received only comforter. I called company, they have no record of my order! There was no order # on the invoice. So I ordered pillows again. Two days later, original pillows arrived. Don't like them. But no I can't return the first set of pillows because they say that my new order number on pillows invoice doesn't match my name! Then received second set, and was able to return. Now I look at my Paypal account and there is only a "partial refund". They did not refund my purchase price and now another call to them. Meanwhile still have first set of pillows that I don't want and can't return because they are claiming the account name is different even though the invoice has MY name on it. WHAT A COMPLETE SCAM. THESE GUYS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!

Tip for consumers: DON'T SHOP AT NOMORERACK.COM

annem38
1/6/15

NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER AGAIN. I ordered 4 items, all of which CAME IN A SINGLE ORDER IN A SINGLE BOX, all of which had to be returned, and NoMoreRack -- !!note: without ever disclosing this anywhere!! -- required that EACH ITEM BE RETURNED SEPARATELY AT FOUR SEPARATE SHIPPING COSTS. Moreover, they are obnoxious, unresponsive, and horrible, horrible people to deal with. No amount of money in the world will make me go back. I will be posting this review on every website I can find, if I can even save one person from having to deal with them.

Note that another order I placed (for Apple-certified lightning cables) arrived with defective items, and I have been too worn down by the atrocious "customer service" at NoMoreRack to even bear dealing with it. I will eat the cost. Which is probably what it would cost me to return it anyway, with their fantastic policy.

SAVE YOURSELF.

pams30
1/6/15

They say " At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal."My foot Bull *****it service .
...They don't mean what they say .I ordered a cell phone holder.It was a christmas gift for my husband .You all know how the morning of christmas is ...boxes ,gift wraps every thing goes in the trash .I went in the car a couple of days later to instal it & realized that it was broken ....I have the item number & they refuse to exchange it ...NEVER ORDER anything from here ...just a bunch of cheats who sell defected stuff .

georgiah1
1/5/15

I've ordered lots of clothes, jewelery, bathroom necessities and even a lawn mower from NOMORERACK, I think they're terrific, I've never once had a problem with them, my returns or my credit card.

Tip for consumers: on this site, you get what you pay for

yous269
1/5/15

First off, I was given $10 off if I spent $40. Nice right? Wrong. Seems it expired, and they still said I had it. I found one thing I really wanted, and a few the I could use that added up to $52 dollars. I decided to pay through PayPal, and it ended up being a double woops. The site ended up telling me that some of the things I ordered were not available, and that it canceled my order. I thought "I'll try again." Trippel woops. I made this order $40, finding one of the things I could use at a lower price. Same thing happened.
My PayPal was charged, I contacted Nomorerack, and they said they'd help me with a speedy solution, by having my money back in PayPal within 3-5 days. Well, that didn't happen for the second order. I contacted them again, and hopefully in 3-5 days the $30 will be back in my PayPal, which I have to wait 3-5 days to get transferred back into my bank account.
I hope this helps someone else out, so you don't have to make the same mistake I did.

Tip for consumers: I wanted to like this site.

lc42
1/4/15

I will never order from this company again! The jewelry item I ordered was not as pictured and when I finally received authorization to return it.............I received an $8.80 refund on a $22.00 purchase. Beware of this company as it falsely advertises and their refunds department is a rip off!

Tip for consumers: Do not waste your money! They are a ripoff!

lf16
1/4/15

This was my first time ordering from this site. Everything I ordered I received, everything was in perfect condition. All products were real (not fake) in working conditions and delivered as promised. I received order status emails & once items have been received an email asking for the rating of my experience. For me all these negative emails are almost impossible to believe. My experience overall was great & I will continue to order products from this site through the year and of course for Christmas again.

ede115
1/2/15

I have placed my sixth and final order with the company. The past order was sent to an address not listed as a shipping or billing address. Even my Paypal receipt had the correct address. I contacted their customer service department to get the order correctly shipped. After almost an hour on the chat functions, as well as live calls, they refused to correct it.

I immediately filed a Paypal dispute, but it should have never got to that point.

Severely lacking customer service.

Be warned!

Tip for consumers: Be warned!

andyy4
12/30/14

A great place to order from until you have to return something. I wanted to return some clothing that was cut way small for it's size. They wanted me to go through so much confusing crap I told them to just forget it. I will say the quality and price of items I have bought there were pretty good. Too bad they have a messed up returns team that confuses their customers.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared for a possible unpleasant returns experience.

christinar13
12/30/14

Do not order from this site. They are thieves. I ordered something months ago and returned it immediately because it was damaged AND missing pieces. It took several months to get a refund and it was only a store credit which has forced me to order from this sorry site again. The item I ordered less than 12 hours ago has bad reviews so I tried to call and cancel. They said they couldn't do that so I have to go through the whole process of returning the item that hasn't even been shipped yet. They won't put the credit on my card. Only on the site to be spent with them. This company is sorry!!!!!! I wish I could give them 0 stars.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site. You will be sorry!

rimap3
12/30/14

Forget it!!!! They are unable to handle a simple return with refund. And besides, return shipping is excessive. The word 'incompetent' would be an understatement.

jassies
12/29/14

I ordered a pair of size 7 shoes for my daughter for Christmas...finally got my order three weeks later and one shoe was a size 7 and the other was a size 8. I called customer service and the young girl on the phone said I could not exchange them for the correct size because there weren't any left in their inventory. Well..there must be a pair just like them somewhere!!?? She said I could return the shoes for a credit. Hoping I actually get it once I send them back. Will never purchase from this company again.

Tip for consumers: Beware!

williamj38
12/29/14

I will never do business with Nomorerack again . I had order a bluetooth headset that they had ship to the wrong address . The address they had ship my item to is not the same address i had agreed to thats on my receipt . As of right now im out of $42 and the only advice some guy name Rubin from customer care could give me was , check with the post office and the neighbors in an area i dont live in to see if they have my package . Which i can assure you i wont be doing . The only person i need to check with at this point is paypal

michelleb81
12/29/14

So i ordered Ugg looking boots on cyber Monday. Then starting reading all these negative comments all over the Web about not getting your merchandise or horrible returns. The thing that scared me most was people saying their credit cards were hacked so i canceled my card (made me feel much better). I actually got a tracking email which had my boots going to 9 cities in 7 days. Never in all the times I've ordered online has UPS sent my package to 9 cities (some I've never heard of) then lo and behold my package shows up! The boots are pretty cute i must say but I'll never put myself through that stress again

theresaw15
12/29/14

TERRIBLE customer service from NoMoreRack! I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter which arrived quickly. I tried them on and realized they would be too small for her. Called right away to exchange for larger size and the person assured me I could call after Christmas once we knew what size was needed and there would be no problem to exchange for larger size. Called back and got Tracy who informed me they do not exchange shoe sizes unless THEY got the order wrong. Ridiculous! Any other reputable online store will exchange for sizes - how can you know something will fit unless you try it on! She refused to budge so I asked for Manager, and Tristan came on the phone with the same story. No budging. Ironic that there is a line in the order confirmation that says "The only thing more important to us than delivering amazing, in-demand products at deeply discounted prices is outstanding customer service." That is a joke. She suggested I return them and go back on to the website and order them again. What if another size I order doesn't fit? No thank you. I have had no problem with them in the past, but I am afraid I will think twice about ever using them again. In the end I just am returning the boots for a refund.

Tip for consumers: Read return and exchange policy VERY CAREFULLY.

jimg44
12/29/14

I purchased what was represented to be a "washable" dog bed. The very first time I washed the bed the zipper broke. Nomorerack would not replace or refund the cost of the defective, shoddy merchandise claiming that easing what was described as washable voided the warranty. DO NOT BUY FROM NOMORERACK.

Tip for consumers: This is not a reputable seller. Stay far away.

cheechc
12/27/14

I am giving two stars because a few of the items I ordered were in good condition. Otherwise, I would give this website zero stars due to the following: One item was absolutely outrageously damaged, discolored, you name it! I ordered Hugo Boss cologne for a relative for Christmas and the shipping material was sufficient, so I know that it was not damaged in shipment. Well, the "box" literally looked like it had been chewed by an animal and very dilapidated, frayed, with black "soot" like substance all over it. The "box" did not stand upright and sagged as if it had been sitting in a garbage bin with wet material! Horrible...words cannot describe it...I have seen garbage in better condition. Then...the bottle of this cologne was dented on one side, the other side had a black streak/mark and the top would not fit on the bottom of this two-piece bottle configuration for those of you who know what Hugo Boss in Motion looks like. Consequently, it would not operate or spray. Also, there was hardly any cologne left anyway, almost empty, must have leaked, but packaging did not have a strong cologne smell. Therefore, whoever packed this item up knowingly and deliberately put this piece of trash and sent it to me, the customer. This was my first purchase. However, I ordered some women's perfume and the packaging and item were in perfect condition! I would warn people about ordering jewelry as it appears to be very cheap "Chinese" crap. Earring backs were so tiny that I had to put on reading glasses to attach to the posts! I now must assume ordering from this place is "hit or miss." However, and to their credit, after sending a rather scathing email to them they sent me a return slip and they are paying to ship it back to them. Just be very careful and insist on credit if you are not satisfied and demand they pay the return shipping or if they will not, just call your credit card company/bank and let them handle it. Buyer Beware for NoMoreRack. Also, like another poster here, they "said" would be shipped and received by Christmas, but arrived late. Note that you will read in one area of the website that your purchased item will be sent within a certain period of time, and then in another area it will advise you that items take between 10 and 14 days! Just be careful, that's all as some of the items were as described, were, in fact, packaged well and in perfect condition. Guess it's a "crap shoot!" Thanks for allowing me to "vent." Good luck!

Tip for consumers: Beware of their jewelry as I believe it to be cheaply made Chinese goods and not worth even a deeply "discounted" price. Insist on credit for wrong or shoddy merchandise and that they pay for you to return. Good Luck.

leanna5
12/26/14

I ordered several items for Christmas; variety to include jewelry, handbags, aftershave, closet organizers. Received them all in time; great quality as advertised. I have no complaints. Great site

bryand28
12/26/14

Nomorerack has TERRIBLE customer service. I ordered a sewing machine that never showed up. They claimed it was shipped but did not get any verification of delivery or signature. I had to fight with Both Nomorerack and the shipping company. The refused to issue a refund or a replacement until I produced a police report. They made their problem my problem. I had to waste my day waiting for a police office to show up and then had to wait until the report was filled and available to print before they would process a refund. I am still waiting for the refund after spending hours of my time fixing their problem. I will NEVER buy anything else from them...stay away!

Tip for consumers: Just stay away...not worth the hassle if you have an issue.

stevej76
12/26/14

Ordered expensive ninja blender. They never sent it. When I contacted their customer service they said it was usps fault but tracking number doesn't match anything usps has. They now don't respond to me. I will be contacting my bank about the charge.

Tip for consumers: Just flush your money in toilet at least then you get a show!

terryn8
12/26/14

I have purchased many items from you and have had great results, except for 1 instance. I bought a refurbished asus tablet and was sent the wrong power cord. As a result, I cannot use the tablet. I have tried to get in contact with asus to order a new one, but their website is nearly impossible to navigate,and they don't seem to carry the cable that is supposed to come with the tablet.

Tip for consumers: This is a great site just be wary of buying any refurbisher Asus products.

lindseyl13
12/25/14

What a joke! I ordered three items for Christmas presents. Upon ordering the website clearly stated the items would arrive in time for Christmas. Well Christmas is here and I've yet to receive my items.
Contacted customer service and they have completely unanswered my question and state that the items have been shipped. After telling customer service that the point is not that they've shipped but that they were supposed to arrive in time for Christmas they only come back to say shipping times vary.
Will never shop on this site again!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!

barbi20
12/25/14

Ordered a camera from NoMoreRack. Received an email that they canceled the order because I did not complete the PayPal transaction and I should "hurry" to re-order. I did and was charged for 2 cameras and received 2 cameras. Asked NMR to return one of them and have them pay the shipping costs since they informed me the order had been canceled and I would not have re-ordered if they had not sent the cancellation email. After "escalating" my request to higher customer service supervisors several times, they refused. Clearly their mistake and refuse to take responsibility for it! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NOMORERACK.COM!

Tip for consumers: Shipping from this company took way too long and they are out for your money but apparently without any regard for the way they conduct business!

johnl189
12/25/14

What they did is get an e-mail sent back (probably automated), stating that I did not complete the payment process while ordering. How the hell did they then debit my account??? and then refund the full payment 2 weeks later WITHOUT ME CONTACTING THEM!!!
OK let's face it, this company's business model is to collect customer money and buy time to invest it! Got it?? They are not so much into honoring shipments to you, they can't care less. What they do is get you hoping and work with your money in the mean time.
If you are in the United States, report to the Federal Trace Commission (FTC) at http://www.ftc.gov/ and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) immediately http://www.bbb.org/.

Tip for consumers: If you are in the United States, report to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Better Business Bureau (BBB) immediately. It is your duty to stop them to protect your fellow consumers!

edwardt19
12/25/14

I order on Black Friday what a joke still at Christmas Eve waiting said 10-14 days what a joke hoping to get it by New Years. Do not order from this Joke of a company every time I send email sorry you can not log on. Not a happy person right now a lot of disappointed people.

emmav6
12/24/14

I order an expensive gift on December 1st and was assured it would be in by Christmas. A week before Christmas and the beats headphones I had ordered had not arrived and was late past the expected delivery date. I called customer service and was told they would be shipped by the end of the week. Still not receiving the package I called on Christmas Eve and was told the order was out of stock and would not be delivered. I was not notified by an email and only found out I would have no Christmas gift for my brother because I had called customer service. I am very disappointed with my experience with No More Rack and will not shop on this site ever again.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from this site!

angiet7
12/23/14

This company is making all Internet sells look bad. They advertise products like beats but you won't get them instead you get a email saying sorry can't fill this order. Then when you try to contact them. They say too bad we can't do anything about it. They keep your money and wait weeks before the refund it.and if you get the beats they are fake. This company has ruined my Christmas and they don't care. They have no intention on making any customer happy. I would not buy anything from them unless you like throwing your money away. I filed a complaint with the bbb and I think that this company has no intentions. On making good on items they advertise. You place the order and they take your money and then wait 20 days and 2 days before christmas to say too bad. Thanks to them my son will be very sad on Christmas because my money has not be credited back and I now don't have the beats the only item he asked for.. that is how nomorerack does business. Shameful..don't buy from them unless you don't really want the item.

Tip for consumers: I would love to of given them a negative star but this site requires you to give them a star which they don't even deserve.. worse Internet ad company / warning research them before you order otherwise you'll be writing a review... not a place that cares about the customer or the product

luiss34
12/22/14

I read the reviews after I placed my order. I received a tracking number a week after i placed my order and thought I was a lucky one. Not so soon...first the tracking number was invalid at ups, usps and fedex. Today I received the order and as soon as I saw the package I knew I ordered crap. The quality of the comforter is very cheap ...nothing like the item on their page. They said I saved 120.00 but my mother in law bought the exact item at a local store at 19.99. The color is not what I ordered and it does not fit my king bed. I think this is queen. I guess I will end up donating it to a goodwill. The reviews are real. Can someone stop this company from ripping off comsumers? Seriously.

debv2
12/22/14

BUYER BEWARE! If you order anything from this site you need to make sure to continuously follow up on your order. I received a shipping noticed that item was shipped December 10 expected delivery December 13. I checked the tracking multiple times and it was showing that it was still in NY. Since 9 days had past since the item was shipped I contacted customer service concerned that for some reason the item may have been returned and in my original message I stated that the trackino information was not showing anything so I needed their help. The response I got was a link to the tracking information. I replied that I had already checked that as stated in my original message to them and the next response I got mysteriously came about an hour after I had recever an update from usps that the package was on the way...again only supplying the tracking information. I finally received the item 3 days after my complaint and the necklace chain was twisted and knotted around the charm as it had not been packaged well.

lizah3
12/22/14

disappointing Last year we ordered no problems this year awful and their customer services was no help at all. too bad

Tip for consumers: if you are in Canada even with an American mailbox it will not work.

scotd7
12/22/14

This company is a joke. Ordered 5 pairs of beats headphones for Christmas on December 1st. By the 13th order information said it was still processing so I called CS they said that there was a delay due to the items popularity and they could no longer guarantee shipping by Christmas. Are you kidding me? What legitimate company charges your card immediately and then you have to follow up with them to find out when and if it's ever going to be shipped. Had to cancel order and wait for a refund before Christmas shopping.

Tip for consumers: I see that they advertise on this page if you click on that box, good luck.

em4040
12/22/14

I have not received this order and it has been 3 weeks. Tracking info given is useless and there is not an update. Best I can gather is it took over 1 week for these to be shipped and then when shipped on the 10th day after order there is a USPS note of being shipped and then nothing else. Waiting patiently 10 more days and today I call customer service. CS rep reading script loud talking over me as I am seeking an explanation. Bottom line they encourage you to cancel the order and offer no incentive to do business with them ever again. From the delay in shipping from the manufacturer to using a hidden shipper that does not show activity on your tracking number and then passing the package off to the USPS enroute and items "lost". America can do much better than this.
NoMoreRack is a very lame 21st century vendor. Amazon, Best Buy, Kohls, are the real deal. Save yourself a headache and if you have had a problem do not expect anything by calling their CS, they rather you just cancel the order and suck it up as your loss.
NO MORE Nomorerack!!!!!

shawnf15
12/22/14

I order from here every year. Never had a problem untilThis year i had a problem. I called to inquire about a shipment and the customer service rep gave me someone elses shipping information. Probably just mistake. It was corrected within 24 hours. They were professional and I am overall satisfied with this company and will more than likely order again in the near future.

kristens18
12/22/14

DO NOT ORDER HERE. This company is a joke. I have to be honest. I was given the run around quite a few times and kept following up because KNOWING BEFORE HAND OF A CANCEL WAS NECESSARY. Instead I was told my item had shipped and would be here before Christmas Eve only to receive an email today with an "unable to be fulfilled." Disappointed beyond belief to have to search for a gift 2 days before Christmas.

Tip for consumers: Avoid it like the plague.

davidr126
12/21/14

I used the paypal link inside their checkout window to pay and payment was confirmed. Now, they tell me they cancelled my order because I didnt check out and have no receipt of funds. These people are crooked. BEWARE!

Tip for consumers: Go overstock.com instead

nicoles62
12/20/14

Seems like this is a common theme! I ordered 2 sheet sets and only one was delivered. Shipping company states one package. Nomorerack's delivery confirmation email states 2 packages were delivered. I have emailed and called - they refuse to credit me for the other sheet set and are "looking into things". This company is a scam. Had I been smarter and looked before purchasing, I would have seen the BBB grade of F. Wow- that's sad. My fault- just glad I didn't buy something more expensive from this sleazy company. Don't perpetuate this company's existence by buying from them! Shocked they're still in business. If they don't correct my purchase over the next two weeks I will file a BBB complaint too.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. You do indeed get what you paid for.

yvetter4
12/19/14

I returned a zeepad that I bought from nomorerack. ,within 1wk the turn on button fell out .I returned the item paying my own shipping their return dept keep saying it was never returned even though I have my USPS receipt of proof that my item was delivered and they refused to refund me . They are the grinch that stoked my Christmas.

Tip for consumers: Beware do not buy electronics from bomorerack.

edp12
12/19/14

Before ordering from nomorerack, check to see if the same item is offered somewhere else and if the charge is similar or not too far off, order from the other company. I have learned there is a 50/50 chance your item will be received or not received. Most company's do not charge your credit cards until the item is ready to ship but not through nomorerack. The moment you order is made, your credit card is charged. Therefore, the seller has no obligation to ship timely or at all. Suggestion: when making your very first order from nomorerack, order something small and be sure the items has no need by date. If you begin a relationship with nomorerack and order a high priced item first, you may be very disappointed and/or extremely angry.

lesliet15
12/19/14

I ordered a men's maroon shirt and got a women's black wind breaker. When I contacted customer service I was told to ship back the wrong item at my cost and they would credit the purchase on my credit card for only the amount of the shirt. They expected me to pay shipping for them to ship me something I didn't order and to ship it back to them. They lost me for a customer for that kind of nonsense. My experience with them over 2 years of ordering various things is pretty hit and miss on quality. Some things are okay, others quite cheap and not even Walmart quality

Tip for consumers: Stay away from any online seller who refuses to fix their own mistakes and expect their customer to pay the price of their error instead of themselves.

teriw3
12/18/14

I ordered a tablet for my son for Christmas last month and they took my money right away. But here it is almost Christmas and I have no tablet for under the tree. Also I tried to email them and I have not gotten a response yet. I have not had my money returned either. Now when I go under my account of order history it is completely blank. I can't believe this has happened. This happened 2 years ago also. Also don't bother buying the gift cards because you don't receive them either.

rochaller
12/18/14

DO NOT BUY FROM NOMORERACK. THIEVES! UNPROFESSIONAL! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Tip for consumers: company is full of people who are trained only lie to their customers. they claim to have great customer service, FALSE. they dont know customer service basics. DO NOT BUY FROM NOMORERACK.

jj132
12/18/14

Bought comforters from NoMoreRack. The original value was $120 but was on sale now for $29. when they arrived after 4 weeks, it was the cheapest quality comforter I have ever seen. So I got RMA from NoMoreRack to return. They told me that they will deduct $10.20 for return shipping charges. They emailed me the RMA but the return address on RMA is not correct. If i had not checked for a correct return address, my package would have returned to a wrong address. I called them to ask for a RMA with the correct address and they told me that there is no way they will be able to give me correct return address on RMA. I wanted to use the same RMA but stick a piece of paper on top of wrong return address and write the correct return address on that stuck paper. But USPS will not allow that. So now I need to ship it via USPS on my own and it will cost me $47. I asked them if they would refund me $47 and charge me $10.20 for shipping cost. I have been waiting for their response since. I wish I had seen these reviews before buying anything from NoMoreRack. If they do not give me the correct address on RMA or they do not refund me $47 for shipping charges, then I will go to the better business bureau and higher a lawyer where they will have to pay lawyer fees. This is not a threat but facts.

Tip for consumers: I will never go to this site again.

maryg65
12/18/14

I ordered a pair of boots from NoMoreRack November 29th of this year and they took my money out that day and they were still processing my order December 16th and cancelled my order the 17th when they still have the boots in my size. I order a lot on line and this is the worst company on this planet. Like one customer said Run like hell. There is nothing but problems from this company.

Tip for consumers: When you see something you like on nomorerack look for it on another site and buy it from them I kid you not it will save you the aggravation.

rayd14
12/17/14

Still waiting for my order. Hey it's for this christmas! Please change your companies name to NO more on the rack. This is the last they seen on me.

yvetter3
12/17/14

I a bought zeepad with Nomorerack within 1 wk the turn on button fell out. I returned the item and the USPS said my item was delivered within one wk, I'm getting emails from them saying they never received my item even though the tracking number clearly states it was delivered. Warning do not buy cheap chinese made good from them its a nightmare to get refunded.

Tip for consumers: You are taking a chance with this company, Do not buy electronics.

andreaz4
12/16/14

I purchased items on cyber Monday for Christmas gifts. My total was $69 for a tablet and some memory cards. I bought the memory cards specifically for the tablet so to find out I was charged for both and only received my memory cards I was not satisfied. When I was tracking my package I couldn't even follow it to make sure it was actually coming, the link was unavailable. Finally I received the memory cards without the tablet. The next day I emailed the company inquiring about the tablet and they responded saying I had to wait 3 business days. Waited then and never heard so the forth day I emailed again didn't hear from them for ANOTHER day. They said that I needed to wait 3 business days to hear from their partner. Ummmmm I had already waited 4 business days for answers. Finally today (the fifth business day) I hear they ran out of stock and weren't sending me one anymore. I didn't have an issue with them last year but this experience has made me refuse to use them ever again and to ever recommend them to anyone else.

amandajeanh
12/16/14

I ordered a Christmas gift for my husband and the status said, "approved." However, I just looked on their website and it is now saying, "cancelled." They gave me no notification as to why it was cancelled, nor did they notify me about returning my money. Plus, the website also never mentioned how much the shipping would cost after I placed my order. I called customer service and she was no help due to the fact she had limited access to my account. So, she to me to email my complaint and to ask why my order was cancelled. I asked her for a phone number, so I could speak to someone about this, but she basically said they only have an email address to complain to. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

maggiet4
12/16/14

WORST experience EVER!!!! ordered boots in Nov. they sent the wrong size. after having to wait till boots came, sending them back calling them, now over a month still no boots! Refunded money today after calling yesterday again for the 12th time still wanting and waiting for boots. Say I have to re order Took no responsibility for their mistake!!!! Worst experience ever. quality of other product I got very poor ...I don't want to even give them a star and I have never even written a complaint before.

Tip for consumers: Please don't order from them. No one deserves treatment like that even if it seems like a good deal

14 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
Answer
carolync10
A: They sent me the wrong item 2 times.

Their customer service stinks - took 20+ emails to get the right one and get the wrong items credited!!!!
1 week ago

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Answer
davem115
A: Odd. I bought nearly 10 items and all have arrived. No issue at all.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Photos for NoMoreRack