US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

682 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

2/1/14

Bought 2 pair of foot insoles for $9 they said the retail value was $29.99 . When I received them I had to laugh because they were the same exact ones that I bought a week earlier at Dollar Tree which i thre away because they were no good. I will not be buying anything from them in the future

2/1/14

Same as all the above! Do not shop Nomoreracks! They give you 14 days to even be able to let them know you don't want an item. Do not go by the picture because it is not a good representation. The quality is sub par of every item I bought. All items were for Christmas so I wrapped and put under the tree. The quality of the items were poor, I needed to return, but couldn't. And did you see how each do the responses to write in problems were all the same! DO NOT SHop NoMoreRacks!

1/31/14

Order the bad sheet set ,$29.99 down from $229 they are junk returning them ,they are not even worth $9.

1/31/14

UPDATE...Since I wrote this I was contacted by a NMR representative and ALL has been resolved in a very favorable manner. Thank you, NoMoreRack!
Signed,
Very Pleased Customer

I order from NoMoreRack two weeks ago. I ordered a Black jacket and received a Purple one instead. The 800 number is only a recording and It took 3 days to reply to my email...only to find out that NOT only did I pay to have the wrong item shipped, but I have to pay for the return shipping and then receive a store credit for my jacket and the return shipping ONLY. NEVER, NEVER EVER will I buy from No More Rack or recommend your company. No customer service skills at ALLand what little you give sucks! So, as the name states NoMoreRack.for me.

1/30/14

I went online and ordered the Dr Dre beat headphones at 7 43pm last night and I'm being told at 9:40am I can't cancel my order. I found out they were refurbished! No thank you! As soon as I said I wanted to cancel the order the woman Rain told me I couldn't THEN she asked when was it ordered..REALLY? After she pulled up my information she tells me I would of had to call by 9:00am! Their hours are 9 am- 6pm which means if I'm not able to get a rep on the line EXACTLY at 9 am I'm screwed! I requested a manager Rain continued to talk to me..I told her yet again I want a manager. Well this woman told me the something the first rep did! I read to her the order confirmation I received stating the strive for the best customer service and they go above and beyond for their customers..she had nothing to say. So before I hung up I let her know I should of learned when I ordered those 19$ boots for Christmas and didn't get them until the 2nd week of January! Also she tried to say I could of emailed them..that's a joke! Last time I emailed them I didn't hear from them for 3 days! Their policies SUCK and so does their customer service! I WOULD OF GIVEN THEM A ZERO HOWEVER THAT WASN'T AN OPTION ! I can't wait until I get my survey for this order!

1/29/14

I'm not sure why people are gigging this website bad reviews, but Inhave not had any problems with the merchandise. The. Shipping takes a little time, but the products are excellent!

1/28/14

I love shopping here! Shipping can be a bit slow at times, but it is mentioned several times on the website. I have been extremely happy with everything I have ordered, except 1 item, which was very easy to return when I contact customer service via the website. I've ordered everything from clothes to jewelry to sheets & pillows to tablets. Wonderful!

1/28/14

They required me to give them my ID just because I accessed the site from more than one IPs. After 2 weeks of back and forth they still haven't resolved the simple issue, all in the name of security. I'm not giving them my ID for an internet order, this site is run by some real idiots.

1/26/14

This site should be avoided at all costs. I purchased a pair of boots for a Christmas gift and within two weeks the soles fell off
When I contacted customer service they were sorry the return period was passed 14 day return window. They refused to replace the boots nor give me a credit on my credit card. I am now pursuing it through my credit card company to receive a refund. I gave them one star because they are very good at taking your money. Do not buy anything from this site it is a rip off their customer service is nonexistent and they do not stand behind their defective products.

1/25/14

I have purchased several things from no more rack with no issues. I do admit that their shipping is a bit slow but they tell you when ordering how long shipping could take. I have ordered a tablet that worked fine, so awesome jewelry and a blue tooth for my cellphone. I checked the price of the blue tooth as compared to other websites and it really was 70%off. I will continue to use this website.

1/25/14

Recived a Google tablet that doesn't work and it was for my son's birthday. I contacted them about the issue and since it was 16 days after i recived the tablet and not 14 there was nothing they could do!!! I am so unhappy with this company and will never buy from them again! And to boot it was over a week late in getting the Item!!! Stay AWAY!! Far AWAY!!!! They will rip you off as much as they can! 14 dat return policy, who ever heard of that from a replicable comp??

1/25/14

I ORDER A TABLET FROM THEM FOR A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR MY DAUGHTER ORDERED IT IN BEGENING OF DEC TO MAKE SURE I GOT IT IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS WELL I GOT IT ON TIME NEVER OPENED THE BOX JUST STORED IT AWAY IN MY CLOSET WRAPED IT CHRISTMAS DAY AND MY BABY PLAYED WITH IT FOR ONE DAY AND I MEAN ONE DAY THE DAY OF CHRISTMAS WENT TO CHARGE IT THE FOLLOWING DAY IT WOULD NO LONGER CHARGE CALLED NMR CUSTOMER SUPPORT EXPLAINED TO THEM WHAT HAD HAPPENED I WAS THEN INFORMED THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO AS IT WAS PAST THERE 7 DAY RETURN POLICY R U SERIOUS WERE THE HELL DO YOU KNOW A SUPPOSE TO BE MAJOR RETALIER THAT HAS A 7 DAY RETURN POLICY I WILL NEVER EVER ORDER NOTHING ELSE FROM THEM NOR WILL I EVER RECOMEND THEM TO NOBODY IF YOU R TRYING TO FIND OUT ANY INFO ON THIS COMPANY PLEASE I URGE YOU TO PAY ATTN TO ALL THESE CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS THEY HAVE THESE PPL ARE NOT LYING TO YALL CUSTOMER SERVICE IS VERY POOR AND SO ARE THERE PRODUCTS VERY POORLY MADE CHEEP LOOKING AND THEY DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT BACK THERE PRODUCTS THAT THEY SELL!!!!!BUYERS BEWARE PLEASE I URGE YOU DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY

1/24/14

Like many others, ordered a James Bond blu ray set. Payed with paypal (as I was advised to do so to prevent them from just taking my money and never giving me anything), they sent me an order confirmation telling me it will ship within 10-12 BUSINESS DAYS because they aim to "underpromise and overdeliver", if you call 3 weeks to ship "overdelivering". Four days later, Paypal just says my order is refunded, and I get no further explanation as to why. I emailed their support and they said they can't do it due to a "supplier issue". What's the point of selling things if you don't have your suppliers in order?

1/24/14

Return policy is awful! I ordered my daughter fleece boots for Christmas, got them within a week which was great. She didn't try to wear them for a few weeks and when she did she realized they were too small. I tried to return them within a month of receiving (less than a month after Christmas) and was told I was past the normal 14 & extended Christmas 21 day return. Really? The boots are still in the box, have never been worn, and it's still winter. I will never buy from them again & I told the woman on the phone that, but she didn't care.

1/24/14

Ordered a James Bond Video set as a gift. First order on the web site. They include this BS when they send your order confirmation At nomorerack™, the only thing more important than delivering amazing, in-demand products at deeply discounted prices is outstanding customer service. We make it our priority to go above and beyond for our customers, and we know how important it is for you to receive your items as quickly as possible. We aim to under promise and over deliver, and ask that you allow 10-14 working days for delivery. Although, often times, items ship much faster than this.

Notice the "overdeliver", "above and beyond" etc. Joke. They held onto my money for 4 days then cancelled my order. The only reason I realized it was cancelled was that Paypal contacted me. The site never contacted me, no explanation, no apology. I suggest if you are buying a gift or something you need, don't use this site as you may not get it and you will not realize they cancelled your order unless your bank contacts you. You will go along happily waiting the 10 to 14 days only to find out it was cancelled and you are left with no gift for a loved one.

1/23/14

I ordered two queen sheet sets for $29.00 each. I received an email when they shipped and then another email that they had arrived at my house. They are beautiful, well-made sheets, very comfortable to sleep on. The sets come with four pillowcases which is nice. The sheets are generously sized--I have a high mattress and they fit perfectly. They also wash very well and don't wrinkle. I am extremely happy with this purchase. I don't understand all of the negative reviews as I had no problems at all and would purchase from them again.

1/23/14

I've place a couple of orders and have been pleased with the product. I wish it arrived sooner but I'm used to Amazon 2 day free shipping. I research products on other sites to see what kind of a deal I'm getting and if it's worth it. A recent order had a problem as the Paypal did not go through. I emailed them and heard back from 2 people within a couple of hours. So far, very pleased with the site.

1/21/14

Ordered a tablet for my girlfriend and it quit working a few weeks later.Cannot return it because past 14 days. DO NOT BUY HERE!!!

1/21/14

Too bad I cannot give them a zero star. From far, the worst online buying experience ever. I ordered 2 computers (1 desktop, 1 laptop) on November, 28th and told them I would be going abroad on December 11th to see if they could postpone the delivery. I was told they would not. I received the email stating my items had shipped the same day I received the email stating they had been delivered. I was told there were 2 packages, my neighbour kept them for me without opening them. When I returned I found out the laptop wasn't in the packages. I wrote them and never got any answer back. Unfortunately, the buysafe guarantee had already expired. I will never ever buy anything from them again, they are unprofessional sellers but experts in theft.

I'll keep my ZERO star rating. The computer was indeed undelivered. Fedex delivered a 2 piece shipment which I received but without the laptop. I wrote them and was told to file a police report (for something undelivered, it doesn't make any sense). I will never ever buy again from this website and I strongly suggest you do the same thing. 200$ thrown away, next time I'll pay more money to make sure I get the service that goes with it.

1/21/14

I ordered a jacket/shirt for my neice for Christmas. Of course people shop before Christmas. So, the jacket didn't fit her, I need a bigger size. I was told it was pass 14 days so I couldn't do an exchange or refund??? What!?!?! How is that even fair? They don't work with you for anything! Don't buy from here!!! :(

1/19/14

I order an RC Car from Nomorerack.com and it arrived with in a week. When I opened the box and pulled out the car. I can see that the top was really scratched up. When I started to look it over I notice the side was scratched and the corner was chipped. Then I put out the decal sheet and seen some of the sticker are missing. They sent me a used car that was played with hard and then put a new 9 volt in the box and pretended it was new. I contacted them and they said it must got damaged in shipping. really?? Fedex peeled the sticker of the decal sheet too? Now I have to ship it back to them to get a refund. What a waste of time and gas. Thanks for nothing.

1/18/14

i order a tablet for my kids. when it was delivered it didn't work.
it had scratches on the screen. to make things worse the screen wasnt seated correctly. i could see the outer edges of it that no end-use should see.
when i powered it on all i could see was a gray screen with a bunch of lines.

this was my first purchase so im disappointed

1/17/14

NEVER EVER AGAIN - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - ORDERED BOOTS ACCORDING TO THEIR SIZE GUIDE - WERE TOO SMALL - CAN'T RETURN OR EXCHANGE -

1/17/14

My sister ordered me a pair of DAWGS Boots and she had no problem getting them. I actually love the boots BUT keep reading. My experience HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE.......I ordered 2 pair of boots for my girls - after 2 1/2 weeks I received the order, but I only received 1 pair of boots. I've been in contact with the company since the day I received them but only via email - you cant call by phone because the number they have is no longer a working number. Anyway, they won't refund my money for the 1 pair of boots nor will they send me the boots because their shipping receipt says they sent both pair together and it shows I received the package. I did receive the package but with only 1 pair of boots! Horrible customer service!! Will never use them again!!!!

1/16/14

I have yet to receive what I bought, two of those infinity rings. I never bought anything before, but it was all over Facebook, so I thought it was a great idea for my mother's birthday. She lives 1500 miles away, in Texas, while I live in PA, so I did two separate orders to her house and mine. I bought them last week (Jan 9, '14) and I received the delivery email yesterday, the 15th. The email had said that the order was placed on the 15th (which it wasn't), and the tracking said it left New York on the 13th. The "estimated delivery date" for PA was today, the 16th, and my mom's is tomorrow, the 17th. Mine wasn't delivered today and I doubt hers will show up on time. I understand the 2-3 weeks time and I would've been fine had they not given the tracking info and it was wrong. If something is coming to PA from NY, it doesn't take a week, it takes two days for things to deliver from Texas, and yes, I mean with USPS. I don't feel too positive about this order, from the reviews I've read and things happening already. Most people would make them to be just typical mistakes but it all coincides with reviews I've already read. I just hope this works out. If so, I'll post another, but I don't have much hope left.

1/16/14

I purchased some bras from them and was all excited for a great deal. After one was....handwash they have started to fall apart. The wires are coming out and the straps are falling out. Junk. Be cautious!

1/16/14

I can't give it zero stars? Bummer.
I ordered a pair of boots from them at the end of November for a CHRISTMAS gift for my daughter. She opened them Christmas day and wore them once, maybe twice, in the following week. Within her first wearing, the toe started to separate from the sole of the boot! I contacted NMR via email to ask about their policy regarding defective merchandise. I got automated responses that didn't address the specific questions I was asking in my message. After 3 such responses, I finally went to their facebook page to ask if anyone else had an issue with this particular boot and NMR responded right away asking me to private message them with my order number which I happily did. I got the EXACT SAME AUTOMATED RESPONSE that I was getting from their customer service emails!!! They are horrible. I can't return the boots b/c damaged/defective items are supposed to be returned within 21 days (7 "official" days plus a 14 day grade period). Pray tell...how is someone supposed to know an item is damaged when it's being given as a GIFT on Christmas and is purchased well before the intended date on which it will be received? Aside from this, the shoe was already worn. Unlike an electronic or non-clothing item, they make no concession for crap quality like a good company like Old Navy does. Old Navy fully acknowledges items that are falling apart due to poor craftsmanship (i.e. - coming apart at the seams much like these boots were) and allows exchanges and refunds even if the item has already been worn. NMR does not. I attempted to contact the manufacturer of the boot. No response.

ON TOP of them having crappy merchandise and crappy customer service, they deleted my original post off their facebook page (all it asked was "does anyone else have this problem with the shoes they bought?" It didn't bash the company in any way). They also blocked me from posting anything on their page! What a bunch of sore losers. They know their customer service sucks and they're trying to hide it by deleting any comment anyone posts on their page that doesn't glorify them as the most amazing company on the planet. I KNEW something was suspicious when I went to that FB page trying to find information on the company and there was nothing negative but I ordered anyway. I should have listened to my gut. ONLY trust companies who allow the negative AND the positive reviews to stand.

1/15/14

After spending the last 3 weeks, sending messages to customer service, never getting a reply,and then spend way too much of my time re-sending the complaints that were untrue about getting back to me in 24 hours I finally (on this site) was able to get an 800 number to answer my questions. I was not ready for the litany of bull that I encountered, but after 2 hours and 47 minutes I had heard enough, and went investigating. When you have 13 returns because of mold, broken jewelry, boxes with nothing in them, tablets that even smell fried right out of the package, pillows that had so much mold on them I had to get them out of my house and trash before anyone touched them. Then there were items that never were received and had bogus tracking numbers. The gentleman that instructed how I was to return these items was polite but I couldn't believe what I had to do to get my moneyback.
First, every item has a different place to return to. California,Florida, New Mexico,
}, New Jersey, Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, New York, Ohio, and Pa were all addresses that my returns had to go. I had to pack each one individually, have an order # and a return# on the inside and outside of the package and addressing it to No More Rack returns and each item had a different address. Even if you had 2 identical items shipped to you together, they had to be done individually to MAYBE get a credit. This company does not have a warehouse, and orders (when they have enough to maximize their profit) when customers combined order are large enough to get their best price. This is why things do not come in a timely fashion. They aredd only ordered when enough people have purchased. They have vendors all over and after doing a reverse lookup after I had been given the address to return to, i had conversations with 3 of the companies (questionable) and was told the same thing, themost interesting one was on Lynch St. Brooklyn, New York. The woman who answered the phonewas quite open with the questions and i was blown away. Anything thatcomes from their warehouse, direct to the customer, is all items that were collected from flooded warehouses in Queens, Long Island and surrounding areas as a result of Hurricane Sandy. This is what is being sold out of this particular warehouse. Clothes, mattresses, sheets, all bedding, childrens clothes and she told me it was not the only warehouse in New York selling flooded merchandise to NMR customers. She also told me that since Xmas she has hundreds of returns and hasn't had the time to process any. So why would I take my time packing up 13 boxes, paying all the return costs and fighting to receive the 350.00 plus dollars that NMR owes me. Do not waste your time and money and if you already did, file a report with Pay Pal, your credit card and finally the Better Business Bureau. They should not be operating in this country with all the other reputable business where I will be back spending my money, after I have exhausted everything to resolve this. PLEASE please, do not give them another dime, or you might just as well use your money for firewood.

1/15/14

This company or whatever they are should not be in business as far as my husband and I are concerned. Over Christmas Shopping spree my husband and I ordered different items from them to give each other for Christmas. First off their sizes run way small! In going online to get a number to send the items back they would not take them. They have a 14 day policy return! Unknowing to each of us. I also ordered comforters for beds and they are way too small as well. A king size barely looks right on a queen size bed. I told friends at first about NOMORERACK but NO MORE! I am retracking what I said about this company to each friend and then some.

1/15/14

I ordered a waterproof mattress pad. It arrived and I took it out of the plastic case it came in. I thought it was strange that the mattress stuck together in many places but didn't think much more about it until I went to wash it a week later. I wash everything in cold so I know I didn't shrink it. As I was trying to put it on my bed, the fabric that is suppose to hold the pad to the bed ripped. The fabric was like paper not a cotton material that most mattress pads are made of. I was never able to stretch it out to fit my bed because the cheap fabic continued to rip so that there was nothing left to hold the pad on the bed. I email nomorerack and was told since it was past the week I had to call them with any problems, there is nothing they would do for me. I asked them if it was worth losing a customer for since it was 2 1/2 weeks, they replied there is nothing further they would do. Nevertheless, I will no longer order from nomorerack and will continue to let everyone I know how they will not stand behind the products they sell.

1/15/14

Horrible customer service, terrible return policy, unresponsive CS reps, the chat and the phone line was literally put on automated voicemail over the entire Holiday season as they cannot handle the volume and clearly have zero customer service skills. They are in it to screw with people's money not to make others happy for Holidays. Just about everything I ordered arrived late, one item got held at a sorting facility for two weeks before I received it...and did I get an answer from someone letting me know that they will send a replacement or credit my account? NO!!! One item arrived defective and they will not replace it. I have returned one item within 7 day return policy to the address on their packing slip and they failed to even confirm they received it even though I have a tracking number as a valid proof. It looks like I paid for an item that I do not own and will never see my money back plus I covered the shipping costs - because they needed an RA, which I tied to obtain but with their phones and chat not working at that time...what can you do??? Furious and just will try to find the items I cannot return any longer a good home. Please, whatever you do, do not buy from them. It seems like a fraudulent operation.

1/15/14

Horrible. I ordered stuff on Dec 2nd for Christmas gifts, 3 items arrived pretty soon after I ordered from them so I thought they were pretty safe. I ordered more items from the around the 17th of December, most of which still have not arrived and its the 15th of January. The last of the December 2nd order and the first of the problems was 3 sets of sheets that didnt arrive until New Years eve, after being late for Christmas I opened the packaging to find only 2 sets of sheets. The 1600 thread count sheets are lower quality than the walmart sale sheets btw as thin as 200 thread count. The next problem was with this stem cell serum. I ordered some in the dec second order and liked it so on the December 17th order I added 2 sets of 2 bottles of it. 2 sets of 2 equals 4, they only sent me 2 bottles.:/ My latest problem came 2 days ago when I got jewlery i had ordered. There was supposed to be 5 pieces of jewlery in the order, the packing slip had all of the pieces on there, yet the most expensive and the one i was waiting on because i wanted to give it as a gift was not in there. I called them and they want a copy of the packing slip, but just like the sheets the packing slip says all items were in there. So i guess I'm just screwed out of that because unlike the sheets I can't prove a little necklace wasnt in my items by the weight it was shipped at. But I can prove that every time they sent me multiple items in an order i was missing something prior to the jewlery. Problem is I stil have more stuff coming and i know I will be missing items by the way this is going and if the packing slip says they are in there I am not going to get the item or my money back. What a scam, put it on the packing slip but not in the package and charge them for it.

1/14/14

Shop elsewhere, folks!
We recently purchased a Google Android tablet through Nomorerack as a Christmas present for our son. By the time he received it and tested it, the 14 day return period had passed. Nomorerack's response was basically that we now have a $200+ paper weight. That's it, sorry, sucker. I should have checked here first, of course, and I would have seen that my experience is pretty much universal in dealing with this company. They send out shoddy items then hide behind a short return period policy to avoid taking responsibility for this. So, once again, shop elsewhere, folks!

1/14/14

got my irola android, it worked for a week, sent an email, they said I have to call the company, maybe they can tell me how to get it to work, I could smell something had burnt, I know there is no way it will ever work, unless it was repaired, first time, last time

1/13/14

7-day return policy? 14-day return policy? terrible. especially for items purchased for Christmas gifts. awful. just awful.

1/13/14

I don't even want to give this site 1 star. Terrible, terrible, terrible customer service!! Ordered a tablet for my 8 year old granddaugher for Christmas. It would never even turn on. Emailed them immediately. After 2-3 emails back and forth, I was told that, oh sorry, it's been more than 14 days. No returns after that time. We can't help you anymore!

1/11/14

I just received my first order on Jan 9th. I ordered it on Dec. 31st. It was shipped by two-day shipping on the 7th and they insured it. (Shipping for me was free.)

True, the package comes with no packing slip, so if you ordered more than one item and it is shipped separately, it could get confusing. The quality is pretty much what I paid for and my comments are the same as other complaints I've read about the microfiber couch cover - the back slides down very easily and the backing is very thin. I've yet to wash it and find out if it holds up. Still, it was a bargain and the whole transaction worked beautifully. You have to be a very savvy shopper to use this site to your advantage. Do your research beforehand and have realistic expectations, considering the price you're paying.

1/10/14

I purchased probably about 10 items the week before Christmas so I was expecting it to take awhile, all but two have arrived and it is now January 10. It has been a little over three weeks now and I am pretty heated.

I have emailed them twice to let them know of this issue and got the usual "we'll talk to the vendor and see where your shipment is." Of course, it's been a week and I've gotten nothing back.

I emailed again and stated that if its not here by the end of this week that I want my money back, got the exact same answer. My reply? Send my money back IMMEDIATELY.

I tried calling and they have a voice message stating some bologna about holiday shopping, last time I checked christmas was quite awhile ago. Give me my money back!

1/9/14

xmas present came barely on time late of promised date then no internet drivers installed on laptop wanted me to deal with sending back at my cost so took to professional computer store 40.00 dollar fee wella im good but the worst of the worst in company service just kept wanting me to waste my time writing emails saying same thing over an over stupid, stupid people. Tried to give me a 10 dollar discount on next purchase funny people with bad service

1/9/14

I placed an ordered on 12/29/13. I received an email on. 1/2/14 saying my order had shipped. When I still had no tracking info, I emailed them an inquiry on 1/6/14 and received an email on 1/7 that stated my order was still being processed and would ship soon. How can I get an email on 1/2 that it shipped when they are still "processing" it? How can it take a week to process one item?? I still have no merchandise, but they have my money!!

1/9/14

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I ORDERED A PURSE, NOMORERACK SENT ME THE WRONG PURSE. I REQUESTED A RETURN LABEL AND SENT THE ITEM BACK. I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE SAME REP FOR THE LAST WEEK VIA EMAIL, BECAUSE I CAN'T GET A REP ON THE PHONE, AND THIS REP DOESN'T SEEM TO GRASP ANY IDEA OF WHAT COMMON SENSE IS OR WHAT CUSTOMOER SERVICE IS. I AM STILL FIGHTING TO GET A FULL REFUND AND THIS REP DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ME ONE. WHAT I MEAN BY FULL REFUND IS COST OF PRODUCT AND SHIPPING. SHE CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MIX UP WAS THEIR FAULT AND NOT MINE. FIRST SHE SAYS SHE CAN'T REFUND MY SHIPPING BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PACKAGES. WHO SAID ANYTHING WAS LOST???!!! THEN SHE SAYS SHE WILL GIVE ME AN IN-STORE CREDIT. I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA NOT NEW YORK!!!!! WHAT GOOD IS AN IN-STORE CREDIT GOING TO DO ME????? I HAVE HAD TO EXPLAING TO HER AT LEAST 4 TIMES WHAT THE ISSUE IS AND WHY I WANT A FULL REFUND. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY A DIME FOR SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT AND A PRODUCT I DON'T HAVE!!!!! WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND HERE???!!!

1/9/14

I receive my order on time at Christmas Eve which is good but I decided not to open it until my son birthday. When I open the box and plug the PSP for the first time it did not work. I decided to charge over night and it still does not work. I am very disappointed because my son birthday party is this weekend. The product I received is not new like I thought it would be, it does not even come with a manual. I contacted but has not hear from the customer service yet.

1/8/14

The products seem great, but their service is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They lied about time to ship, take way too long to answer customer service emails, and when they do it's always generic. Not worth the hassle.

1/7/14

I dont understand why some people are receiving damaged items. but my experience was good, I ordered most of my christmas items from nomorerack. A spongebob brush, a giraffe necklace, a 2pack of sock monkey hats, & an angry bird hat.
I understood that it was the month of December which meant snow and other christmas items could affect shipping time & mix ups. I received all items seperately. the brush brittles were damaged and bent but I could never blame the company because several things could have crushed it while ups shipped it(after all, it was christmas month!) the diamond giraffe necklace was NOT full of diamonds but with fake gems(understandable because I only paid $18, I didnt expect diamonds when I ordered it anyways) and the hats turned out better than I was hoping for! they were warmer and fit better than expected. & for the shipping time, it took 2 weeks but ups & weather was to blame. I cant believe half of you complain about the shipping & blame the company for damaged items. you get what you pay for.. if you want a $500 tablet, pay the full price! I would never buy any electronics from ANY company that sells for half the price it really is.(thats just common sense!!!!)

1/7/14

I bought boots for Christmas and they were ugly and not as pictured. When I tried to return them they said it was a final sale! Absolutely not! There was no mention of that when I bought them nor on my receipt that I have for them. What a ripoff! Now I have ugly boots that I wouldn't even want to give away for free. The inside of the boots are made of plastic. Definitely not worth the money paid for them.

1/7/14

This is an extremely dishonest company. The tablet they sent me worked for only two weeks, but they will not refund or exchange.

1/7/14

I bought a Google Android tablet made by Kocaso. (model M9200) It doesn't work. When told they would not accept a return because some of the packaging material was missing, I e-mailed Kocaso. Did receive a reply saying to phone for assistance. However, the number given to me is out of service. Feel sick to my stomach having wasted the money. Guess the old adage, "you get what you pay for", is true~!

1/6/14

So far I've ordered 2 items from this site. A pair of boots and sheets. Love both of them. The boots are adorable and the price was great. The sheets are the best sheets I've ever purchased. Both items came within 5 days. I'm very happy with this company.

1/6/14

Do not order from these people I ordered 4 tablet they told me 2-3 weeks I got them and three were defective they told me I'm past my 14 days for them to replace it yet it took 20 days to get it. They are a scam when something breaks.

1/5/14

Don't not order from this site! They are horrible if your murchindise needs to be replaced or refunded. I've ordered a lot from this site. And I spent over $400 here for Christmas & some of those items I bought were tablets. And one of the tablets stopped working after only 6 days of using it. And when I tried getting a replacement they blew off saying that I bought it over 7 days. I explained that it was a Christmas present. No response at all! I will never order from this site again!

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber