US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 549 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 1,501 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 103 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jimg44
12/29/14

I purchased what was represented to be a "washable" dog bed. The very first time I washed the bed the zipper broke. Nomorerack would not replace or refund the cost of the defective, shoddy merchandise claiming that easing what was described as washable voided the warranty. DO NOT BUY FROM NOMORERACK.

Tip for consumers: This is not a reputable seller. Stay far away.

cheechc
12/27/14

I am giving two stars because a few of the items I ordered were in good condition. Otherwise, I would give this website zero stars due to the following: One item was absolutely outrageously damaged, discolored, you name it! I ordered Hugo Boss cologne for a relative for Christmas and the shipping material was sufficient, so I know that it was not damaged in shipment. Well, the "box" literally looked like it had been chewed by an animal and very dilapidated, frayed, with black "soot" like substance all over it. The "box" did not stand upright and sagged as if it had been sitting in a garbage bin with wet material! Horrible...words cannot describe it...I have seen garbage in better condition. Then...the bottle of this cologne was dented on one side, the other side had a black streak/mark and the top would not fit on the bottom of this two-piece bottle configuration for those of you who know what Hugo Boss in Motion looks like. Consequently, it would not operate or spray. Also, there was hardly any cologne left anyway, almost empty, must have leaked, but packaging did not have a strong cologne smell. Therefore, whoever packed this item up knowingly and deliberately put this piece of trash and sent it to me, the customer. This was my first purchase. However, I ordered some women's perfume and the packaging and item were in perfect condition! I would warn people about ordering jewelry as it appears to be very cheap "Chinese" crap. Earring backs were so tiny that I had to put on reading glasses to attach to the posts! I now must assume ordering from this place is "hit or miss." However, and to their credit, after sending a rather scathing email to them they sent me a return slip and they are paying to ship it back to them. Just be very careful and insist on credit if you are not satisfied and demand they pay the return shipping or if they will not, just call your credit card company/bank and let them handle it. Buyer Beware for NoMoreRack. Also, like another poster here, they "said" would be shipped and received by Christmas, but arrived late. Note that you will read in one area of the website that your purchased item will be sent within a certain period of time, and then in another area it will advise you that items take between 10 and 14 days! Just be careful, that's all as some of the items were as described, were, in fact, packaged well and in perfect condition. Guess it's a "crap shoot!" Thanks for allowing me to "vent." Good luck!

Tip for consumers: Beware of their jewelry as I believe it to be cheaply made Chinese goods and not worth even a deeply "discounted" price. Insist on credit for wrong or shoddy merchandise and that they pay for you to return. Good Luck.

leanna5
12/26/14

I ordered several items for Christmas; variety to include jewelry, handbags, aftershave, closet organizers. Received them all in time; great quality as advertised. I have no complaints. Great site

bryand28
12/26/14

Nomorerack has TERRIBLE customer service. I ordered a sewing machine that never showed up. They claimed it was shipped but did not get any verification of delivery or signature. I had to fight with Both Nomorerack and the shipping company. The refused to issue a refund or a replacement until I produced a police report. They made their problem my problem. I had to waste my day waiting for a police office to show up and then had to wait until the report was filled and available to print before they would process a refund. I am still waiting for the refund after spending hours of my time fixing their problem. I will NEVER buy anything else from them...stay away!

Tip for consumers: Just stay away...not worth the hassle if you have an issue.

stevej76
12/26/14

Ordered expensive ninja blender. They never sent it. When I contacted their customer service they said it was usps fault but tracking number doesn't match anything usps has. They now don't respond to me. I will be contacting my bank about the charge.

Tip for consumers: Just flush your money in toilet at least then you get a show!

terryn8
12/26/14

I have purchased many items from you and have had great results, except for 1 instance. I bought a refurbished asus tablet and was sent the wrong power cord. As a result, I cannot use the tablet. I have tried to get in contact with asus to order a new one, but their website is nearly impossible to navigate,and they don't seem to carry the cable that is supposed to come with the tablet.

Tip for consumers: This is a great site just be wary of buying any refurbisher Asus products.

lindseyl13
12/25/14

What a joke! I ordered three items for Christmas presents. Upon ordering the website clearly stated the items would arrive in time for Christmas. Well Christmas is here and I've yet to receive my items.
Contacted customer service and they have completely unanswered my question and state that the items have been shipped. After telling customer service that the point is not that they've shipped but that they were supposed to arrive in time for Christmas they only come back to say shipping times vary.
Will never shop on this site again!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site!

barbi20
12/25/14

Ordered a camera from NoMoreRack. Received an email that they canceled the order because I did not complete the PayPal transaction and I should "hurry" to re-order. I did and was charged for 2 cameras and received 2 cameras. Asked NMR to return one of them and have them pay the shipping costs since they informed me the order had been canceled and I would not have re-ordered if they had not sent the cancellation email. After "escalating" my request to higher customer service supervisors several times, they refused. Clearly their mistake and refuse to take responsibility for it! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NOMORERACK.COM!

Tip for consumers: Shipping from this company took way too long and they are out for your money but apparently without any regard for the way they conduct business!

johnl189
12/25/14

What they did is get an e-mail sent back (probably automated), stating that I did not complete the payment process while ordering. How the hell did they then debit my account??? and then refund the full payment 2 weeks later WITHOUT ME CONTACTING THEM!!!
OK let's face it, this company's business model is to collect customer money and buy time to invest it! Got it?? They are not so much into honoring shipments to you, they can't care less. What they do is get you hoping and work with your money in the mean time.
If you are in the United States, report to the Federal Trace Commission (FTC) at http://www.ftc.gov/ and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) immediately http://www.bbb.org/.

Tip for consumers: If you are in the United States, report to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and Better Business Bureau (BBB) immediately. It is your duty to stop them to protect your fellow consumers!

edwardt19
12/25/14

I order on Black Friday what a joke still at Christmas Eve waiting said 10-14 days what a joke hoping to get it by New Years. Do not order from this Joke of a company every time I send email sorry you can not log on. Not a happy person right now a lot of disappointed people.

emmav6
12/24/14

I order an expensive gift on December 1st and was assured it would be in by Christmas. A week before Christmas and the beats headphones I had ordered had not arrived and was late past the expected delivery date. I called customer service and was told they would be shipped by the end of the week. Still not receiving the package I called on Christmas Eve and was told the order was out of stock and would not be delivered. I was not notified by an email and only found out I would have no Christmas gift for my brother because I had called customer service. I am very disappointed with my experience with No More Rack and will not shop on this site ever again.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from this site!

angiet7
12/23/14

This company is making all Internet sells look bad. They advertise products like beats but you won't get them instead you get a email saying sorry can't fill this order. Then when you try to contact them. They say too bad we can't do anything about it. They keep your money and wait weeks before the refund it.and if you get the beats they are fake. This company has ruined my Christmas and they don't care. They have no intention on making any customer happy. I would not buy anything from them unless you like throwing your money away. I filed a complaint with the bbb and I think that this company has no intentions. On making good on items they advertise. You place the order and they take your money and then wait 20 days and 2 days before christmas to say too bad. Thanks to them my son will be very sad on Christmas because my money has not be credited back and I now don't have the beats the only item he asked for.. that is how nomorerack does business. Shameful..don't buy from them unless you don't really want the item.

Tip for consumers: I would love to of given them a negative star but this site requires you to give them a star which they don't even deserve.. worse Internet ad company / warning research them before you order otherwise you'll be writing a review... not a place that cares about the customer or the product

luiss34
12/22/14

I read the reviews after I placed my order. I received a tracking number a week after i placed my order and thought I was a lucky one. Not so soon...first the tracking number was invalid at ups, usps and fedex. Today I received the order and as soon as I saw the package I knew I ordered crap. The quality of the comforter is very cheap ...nothing like the item on their page. They said I saved 120.00 but my mother in law bought the exact item at a local store at 19.99. The color is not what I ordered and it does not fit my king bed. I think this is queen. I guess I will end up donating it to a goodwill. The reviews are real. Can someone stop this company from ripping off comsumers? Seriously.

debv2
12/22/14

BUYER BEWARE! If you order anything from this site you need to make sure to continuously follow up on your order. I received a shipping noticed that item was shipped December 10 expected delivery December 13. I checked the tracking multiple times and it was showing that it was still in NY. Since 9 days had past since the item was shipped I contacted customer service concerned that for some reason the item may have been returned and in my original message I stated that the trackino information was not showing anything so I needed their help. The response I got was a link to the tracking information. I replied that I had already checked that as stated in my original message to them and the next response I got mysteriously came about an hour after I had recever an update from usps that the package was on the way...again only supplying the tracking information. I finally received the item 3 days after my complaint and the necklace chain was twisted and knotted around the charm as it had not been packaged well.

lizah3
12/22/14

disappointing Last year we ordered no problems this year awful and their customer services was no help at all. too bad

Tip for consumers: if you are in Canada even with an American mailbox it will not work.

scotd7
12/22/14

This company is a joke. Ordered 5 pairs of beats headphones for Christmas on December 1st. By the 13th order information said it was still processing so I called CS they said that there was a delay due to the items popularity and they could no longer guarantee shipping by Christmas. Are you kidding me? What legitimate company charges your card immediately and then you have to follow up with them to find out when and if it's ever going to be shipped. Had to cancel order and wait for a refund before Christmas shopping.

Tip for consumers: I see that they advertise on this page if you click on that box, good luck.

em4040
12/22/14

I have not received this order and it has been 3 weeks. Tracking info given is useless and there is not an update. Best I can gather is it took over 1 week for these to be shipped and then when shipped on the 10th day after order there is a USPS note of being shipped and then nothing else. Waiting patiently 10 more days and today I call customer service. CS rep reading script loud talking over me as I am seeking an explanation. Bottom line they encourage you to cancel the order and offer no incentive to do business with them ever again. From the delay in shipping from the manufacturer to using a hidden shipper that does not show activity on your tracking number and then passing the package off to the USPS enroute and items "lost". America can do much better than this.
NoMoreRack is a very lame 21st century vendor. Amazon, Best Buy, Kohls, are the real deal. Save yourself a headache and if you have had a problem do not expect anything by calling their CS, they rather you just cancel the order and suck it up as your loss.
NO MORE Nomorerack!!!!!

shawnf15
12/22/14

I order from here every year. Never had a problem untilThis year i had a problem. I called to inquire about a shipment and the customer service rep gave me someone elses shipping information. Probably just mistake. It was corrected within 24 hours. They were professional and I am overall satisfied with this company and will more than likely order again in the near future.

kristens18
12/22/14

DO NOT ORDER HERE. This company is a joke. I have to be honest. I was given the run around quite a few times and kept following up because KNOWING BEFORE HAND OF A CANCEL WAS NECESSARY. Instead I was told my item had shipped and would be here before Christmas Eve only to receive an email today with an "unable to be fulfilled." Disappointed beyond belief to have to search for a gift 2 days before Christmas.

Tip for consumers: Avoid it like the plague.

davidr126
12/21/14

I used the paypal link inside their checkout window to pay and payment was confirmed. Now, they tell me they cancelled my order because I didnt check out and have no receipt of funds. These people are crooked. BEWARE!

Tip for consumers: Go overstock.com instead

nicoles62
12/20/14

Seems like this is a common theme! I ordered 2 sheet sets and only one was delivered. Shipping company states one package. Nomorerack's delivery confirmation email states 2 packages were delivered. I have emailed and called - they refuse to credit me for the other sheet set and are "looking into things". This company is a scam. Had I been smarter and looked before purchasing, I would have seen the BBB grade of F. Wow- that's sad. My fault- just glad I didn't buy something more expensive from this sleazy company. Don't perpetuate this company's existence by buying from them! Shocked they're still in business. If they don't correct my purchase over the next two weeks I will file a BBB complaint too.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. You do indeed get what you paid for.

yvetter4
12/19/14

I returned a zeepad that I bought from nomorerack. ,within 1wk the turn on button fell out .I returned the item paying my own shipping their return dept keep saying it was never returned even though I have my USPS receipt of proof that my item was delivered and they refused to refund me . They are the grinch that stoked my Christmas.

Tip for consumers: Beware do not buy electronics from bomorerack.

edp12
12/19/14

Before ordering from nomorerack, check to see if the same item is offered somewhere else and if the charge is similar or not too far off, order from the other company. I have learned there is a 50/50 chance your item will be received or not received. Most company's do not charge your credit cards until the item is ready to ship but not through nomorerack. The moment you order is made, your credit card is charged. Therefore, the seller has no obligation to ship timely or at all. Suggestion: when making your very first order from nomorerack, order something small and be sure the items has no need by date. If you begin a relationship with nomorerack and order a high priced item first, you may be very disappointed and/or extremely angry.

lesliet15
12/19/14

I ordered a men's maroon shirt and got a women's black wind breaker. When I contacted customer service I was told to ship back the wrong item at my cost and they would credit the purchase on my credit card for only the amount of the shirt. They expected me to pay shipping for them to ship me something I didn't order and to ship it back to them. They lost me for a customer for that kind of nonsense. My experience with them over 2 years of ordering various things is pretty hit and miss on quality. Some things are okay, others quite cheap and not even Walmart quality

Tip for consumers: Stay away from any online seller who refuses to fix their own mistakes and expect their customer to pay the price of their error instead of themselves.

teriw3
12/18/14

I ordered a tablet for my son for Christmas last month and they took my money right away. But here it is almost Christmas and I have no tablet for under the tree. Also I tried to email them and I have not gotten a response yet. I have not had my money returned either. Now when I go under my account of order history it is completely blank. I can't believe this has happened. This happened 2 years ago also. Also don't bother buying the gift cards because you don't receive them either.

rochaller
12/18/14

DO NOT BUY FROM NOMORERACK. THIEVES! UNPROFESSIONAL! AVOID AVOID AVOID!

Tip for consumers: company is full of people who are trained only lie to their customers. they claim to have great customer service, FALSE. they dont know customer service basics. DO NOT BUY FROM NOMORERACK.

jj132
12/18/14

Bought comforters from NoMoreRack. The original value was $120 but was on sale now for $29. when they arrived after 4 weeks, it was the cheapest quality comforter I have ever seen. So I got RMA from NoMoreRack to return. They told me that they will deduct $10.20 for return shipping charges. They emailed me the RMA but the return address on RMA is not correct. If i had not checked for a correct return address, my package would have returned to a wrong address. I called them to ask for a RMA with the correct address and they told me that there is no way they will be able to give me correct return address on RMA. I wanted to use the same RMA but stick a piece of paper on top of wrong return address and write the correct return address on that stuck paper. But USPS will not allow that. So now I need to ship it via USPS on my own and it will cost me $47. I asked them if they would refund me $47 and charge me $10.20 for shipping cost. I have been waiting for their response since. I wish I had seen these reviews before buying anything from NoMoreRack. If they do not give me the correct address on RMA or they do not refund me $47 for shipping charges, then I will go to the better business bureau and higher a lawyer where they will have to pay lawyer fees. This is not a threat but facts.

Tip for consumers: I will never go to this site again.

maryg65
12/18/14

I ordered a pair of boots from NoMoreRack November 29th of this year and they took my money out that day and they were still processing my order December 16th and cancelled my order the 17th when they still have the boots in my size. I order a lot on line and this is the worst company on this planet. Like one customer said Run like hell. There is nothing but problems from this company.

Tip for consumers: When you see something you like on nomorerack look for it on another site and buy it from them I kid you not it will save you the aggravation.

rayd14
12/17/14

Still waiting for my order. Hey it's for this christmas! Please change your companies name to NO more on the rack. This is the last they seen on me.

yvetter3
12/17/14

I a bought zeepad with Nomorerack within 1 wk the turn on button fell out. I returned the item and the USPS said my item was delivered within one wk, I'm getting emails from them saying they never received my item even though the tracking number clearly states it was delivered. Warning do not buy cheap chinese made good from them its a nightmare to get refunded.

Tip for consumers: You are taking a chance with this company, Do not buy electronics.

andreaz4
12/16/14

I purchased items on cyber Monday for Christmas gifts. My total was $69 for a tablet and some memory cards. I bought the memory cards specifically for the tablet so to find out I was charged for both and only received my memory cards I was not satisfied. When I was tracking my package I couldn't even follow it to make sure it was actually coming, the link was unavailable. Finally I received the memory cards without the tablet. The next day I emailed the company inquiring about the tablet and they responded saying I had to wait 3 business days. Waited then and never heard so the forth day I emailed again didn't hear from them for ANOTHER day. They said that I needed to wait 3 business days to hear from their partner. Ummmmm I had already waited 4 business days for answers. Finally today (the fifth business day) I hear they ran out of stock and weren't sending me one anymore. I didn't have an issue with them last year but this experience has made me refuse to use them ever again and to ever recommend them to anyone else.

amandajeanh
12/16/14

I ordered a Christmas gift for my husband and the status said, "approved." However, I just looked on their website and it is now saying, "cancelled." They gave me no notification as to why it was cancelled, nor did they notify me about returning my money. Plus, the website also never mentioned how much the shipping would cost after I placed my order. I called customer service and she was no help due to the fact she had limited access to my account. So, she to me to email my complaint and to ask why my order was cancelled. I asked her for a phone number, so I could speak to someone about this, but she basically said they only have an email address to complain to. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

maggiet4
12/16/14

WORST experience EVER!!!! ordered boots in Nov. they sent the wrong size. after having to wait till boots came, sending them back calling them, now over a month still no boots! Refunded money today after calling yesterday again for the 12th time still wanting and waiting for boots. Say I have to re order Took no responsibility for their mistake!!!! Worst experience ever. quality of other product I got very poor ...I don't want to even give them a star and I have never even written a complaint before.

Tip for consumers: Please don't order from them. No one deserves treatment like that even if it seems like a good deal

lauram73
12/16/14

"NOMORERACK is a horrible company that should never be used to buy things for anyone. My poor kids Christmas presents were canceled. I recieved an email after ordering my kids Christmas presents from NOMORERACK that asked for me to verify my order. When I did that, they verified that I was all set. Today I checked on my orders only to find them canceled and now I have to start all over. My heart breaks for my poor kids. Now I have to start all over (basically a week before Christmas) and repurchase new gifts for those kids. I am reporting this company to the better business bureau. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! If I could give them a 0 rating, I would. "

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

matt-sharonr
12/15/14

Stay away from this company run and do not look back. I ordered my daughter a tablet for Christmas at the beginning of December, when it did not ship in said time I called to injury about my item I was told I did not order anything even though the money was removed from my account and paid to them. I provided all information and was told a refund would be sent in 24-48 hours. Been almost a week and still no refund. When I call now they change the time line. Customer service is a big joke.

Tip for consumers: Run away and do not look back

tl54
12/15/14

I ordered two charm lockets. They are nothing but junk! One of them broke when I was putting the "gems" in, then the plastic "glass" fell out. My invoice said I saved $269.98 or 90%, really??? They aren't worth the postage I paid. Poor, Poor quality.

Tip for consumers: Think twice!!

maryl112
12/15/14

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. They offer what looks like a good price. They take your money and then .... nothing. They never ship and continually lie about it. Finally they offered to cancel the order = after all that never received the refund. Sure, its a good deal...For Them.
Don't throw your money away. Go to a reputable site to purchase not these thieves.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect to get your item once they have your money.

daniellep6
12/14/14

No stars....they suck. I placed an order found it some where else cheaper called to cancel before it was shipped and they couldn't sAid I have to wait to receive it then send it back and I would have to pay for return shopping. On top of that it was still being processed will never buy anything ever. They suck.

brandonr13
12/14/14

I placed an order on 12/1 for a DSLR camera package during the cyber Monday sale. The site was recommended by a coworker who has used the site many times. I had issues at time of checkout with address data transferring correctly from paypal (which I checked out with) to nomorerack, and had to attempt the purchase 3 times. I thought nothing of it as I was only charged for one. on 12/5, I received a phone call and e-mails asking to confirm I placed the order, and this was to ensure there was no fraud.

The order remained in "processing" status until 12/11 when I received an e-mail saying "We are extremely disappointed to bring you some bad news, unfortunately our supplier was unable to deliver a product that you had ordered. We take this very seriously and can assure you we take every precaution possible to prevent issues like this from arising. However, at times unfortunately they are not preventable." and of course the BS statement "our consumer experience is very important to us." At this point the item moved to "Cancelled" status.

I sent a complaint to their customer service as the item I purchased and other packages with the same base camera were/are still for sale. It's obvious the person who responded didn't read my e-mail because no of what I said was addressed. I just got the same BS statement "our consumer experience is very important to us."

This was my first and last order with NMR.

Tip for consumers: Don't purchase a gift for someone via this site, it will take forever or it will never come.

rs61
12/13/14

Have tried to get in touch with site for two week about items which were never received. Sent email tried to fine an phone number from he site which nowhere could be found, customer service never responded to any of my emails. If they don't have the product refund my money. These items are gifts for the holiday why keep your custumer's hanging. You need help in organization.

Your products are what they seem to show on your site, (VERY NICE) now customer service needs improving: a person the public can CHAT about problems .

Tip for consumers: Be honest, people really want to know if these companies are on the up and up.

charityk2
12/13/14

So I ordered three items that totaled to be about $109, the first two items shipped quickly without problem, but the thrid item which happened to be the most expensiive (89.99) never shipped. I called about the problem after a week, wondering why there was no tracking number. They lied to me and told me that it had already shipped and that they didn't have the tracking number so they would contact the shipper and send me an email in 3 business days. Of course I recieved nothing and on the 4th business day called to see what was going on. At this point they told me that it had never shipped, I told them that someone lied to me and said it had. They assured me it would come by christmas. who knows if it will seeing as it has been 10 days since i ordered the product and they still hadn't even SHIPPED IT!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SHOP HERE IF YOU WANT TO GET ITEMS ON TIME!!!!!!!

eg207
12/13/14

"The customer service sucks. There wording about returns is not clear at all. Ordered and bed quilt and when it came it was such poor quality I contacted them to return, no problem. Except it was not clear that if I used their shipping label I would be charged the return shipping cost. Very dis-satisfied with NoMoreRack. Would never buy from them again. They give you free shipping and charge you over $10 for returns.

carolines19
12/13/14

They offer what sounds like a good price, but just don't try to return anything. Recently I ordered what was supposed to be a 5 speed Kitchen Aid mixer with attachments for $29. When it came it was a 3 speed without attachments and a refurbished model. Customer service said basically too bad but I was allowed to return it. Didn't care that it was bait and switch. Should have learned my lesson when they said they shipped something & I didn't get it. They said it had been delivered and hinted a police involvement if this happened again.

Tip for consumers: Don't touch it.

bryanb42
12/13/14

Positives: Ordered my ibeats headphones for a great price of 49.99, easy ordering, everything arrived in great condition, and no shipping costs

Negitives: took 3 days to begin shipping, could not follow my orders during shipping like FedEx or ups, and took 12 or 13 days to arrive.. I would not do your Christmas shopping on here based on shipping delays

Tip for consumers: Expect 12 days for shipping

geralds20
12/12/14

Total rip off. I ordered a ring two months ago and it still has not arrived. They promised free shipping and then charged me for shipping when my credit card was charged. l suspect most of their stuff is dropped shipped from China.That's why it takes months to arrive at the customers address if it ever arrives. They have a standard answer when called on their poor customer service. They send an email stating they want to fix the problem for the customer. Time after time, all they do is send another email that the order has shipped.and I suspect double charge the customer when that happens. The ring was only $10.00 plus 2.00 shipping. Hardly worth suing for. But they count on that to make their money. Pay for merchandise the customer never receives. All profit except for their outrageous advertising. And it's a Google Preferred Store. What a farce.

Tip for consumers: Do not do business with them for any reason.

adaleyw
12/12/14

Ordered 2 pairs of fleece-lined leggings, received 1 and 1 pair of transparent thin leggings. Contacted them right away, they said they couldn't fix it and closed the case.

Tip for consumers: If you get what you ordered, no problem. If they slight you, they won't fix it.

robertm160
12/11/14

Takes Way to long to ship your order and they sent me the wrong stuff on top of that they charged my card a recurring charge for an order that was only 33.00. Do not order from them. Save yourself time and your money.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop with them.

heatherg17
12/11/14

More than once I have ordered something and had it not arrive, I don't know why I keep giving them another chance. Most recently, I ordered an expensive purse. Paypal sent the money, I got an email saying it was confirmed and received. A few days later, I got an email from nomorerack.com saying they didn't get any money. Multiple emails have garnered no help. I am now going thru Paypal to get my money back as nomorerack.com has my money. DO NOT GIVE THIS COMPANY YOUR MONEY!!!!!!! VERY shady!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

cindyj20
12/11/14

So ordered 11 days ago. No word. Did the on line chat, which had a 30min wait. When they finally chatted they sent a long canned text about weather and delays due to large volume. In the first part of the message said item had not shipped, and at the end of the message it said item had shipped. Wait a week and contact them again. Then they stopped the chat. So I have no idea what is happening, and Christmas is around the corner.

janh34
12/11/14

Ordered one pair of boots, received them, then a week later this company duplicated the order and sent another pair. They have charged my credit card for the second set of boots and although they have sent a return address label, they are ONLY crediting my acct for cost of boots - they insist that if I return them they will charge my credit card for $10.25 SHIPPING!! Charge ME for THEIR error!!! After reading other customers' experience, this seems to be a method of this company to make more money! Horrible! Unethical! Wrong! Can't say enough about the poor customer service! and by the way, the shoes run so small, I ordered a larger size and it is TOO SHORT! Cheaply made obviously.

Tip for consumers: I would never use this company. Too much competition to deal with unethical company.

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
Answer
pattid4
A: Hello, I have had such a bad experience with the company, but here's what you should do. If they made the error, tell them that you want a full refund and return shipping paid for. If they say no, ask to speak to a supervisor. Tell them it was not your fault and if they don't comply, you will reverse the charges from your credit card or however you paid. Tell them you will be happy to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Be strong and don't take no for an answer. They will eventually agree to send you an emailed return label that you can print out and when they get the item back, make sure your bank account is credited properly. They are very good at giving partial refunds. If this happens call them again and ask to speak to a supervisor. If you hang in there and keep bugging them, they will eventually refund your money.
3 weeks ago

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
Answer
laureenh2
A: NMR DESERVES AN F RATING FROM THE BBB. NMR IS A SCAM! SENDS STUFF THAT DOES NOT WORK, AND REFUSES TO REFUND!

I hate this website--don't use it!
4/22/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Photos for NoMoreRack