US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 231 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 704 reviews)

jenniferw37

Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. (in 45 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

johns727
8/5/14

I should not have even had to give one star!
This company is a scam! ordered a 10" pad, after fighting to get it within 6 weeks! it was the wrong pad, after more than two months I decided just to take the 130.00 loss, do not order from these people, the products are not good, totally cheesy.
Bad customer service, terrible products, just a bad experience all together, and I am not the only one, there facebook is screaming with people that got screwed, you can get the same products with guarantee from Amazon or any other company so why take the chance on getting screwed too.

kimberlyl13
7/29/14

I ordered a tablet from them in May 2014. It was defective. They asked me to return on my dime, and they did send another one to me. The 2nd one was worse than the first. Now, I can't get anyone to return emails, and when I tried to live chat, the rep disconnected me once he was apprised of the situation. The order is now in dispute with my credit card company, since after a month of trying to get it handled, I have gotten nothing but silence. I also have a complaint in with the Better Business Bureau.

kristinm15
7/27/14

I've ordered from this site several times. Products are always good. As described and expected. Shipping is a bit of a pain. It doesn't update well. The first 2 times I ordered It didn't even show as being shipped until I already received the items. Aside from the shipping though its a great site.

reneec11
7/23/14

I have ordered a ton of stuff from here and have been VERY pleased with everything I have received! I have received most items very timely, some way faster than I ever expected. One item did say it was delivered, but I had not gotten it, emailed got an immediate response and they re-shipped the item. My only advice is read the product description so you know exactly what you are ordering and you won't be disappointed! I recommend this site to everyone!

richardr44
7/20/14

I was debating to order from them after reading all the reviews but I did anyways so far I have ordered 3 items on different orders 2nd was a little problem but they took care of it fast I have spent about 120.00 with them im very happy with them will order again.

tiamaria
7/19/14

I would be hesitant to order from them. I am trying to return something & have emailed them 3x for an RA with NO response. They also are affiliated with BUYSAFE which is supposed to guarantee the merchandise & returns and THEY are telling me my emai l address is invalid when I try to sign up with them to file a complaint. The email address is fine. I would not purchase from this company & I will get my $100 back in the form of ' honest internet reviews'. Buyer beware.

ryp
7/18/14

Went great! My boyfriend and I ordered from here, everything came fast, no complaints! I reccomend it to anybody.

michelleb64
7/16/14

I've read some terrible reviews for nomorerack.com but so far, I have been very
pleased with the items I've bought. They came fast, & my shipping was free.
I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes & a large pack of socks for my daughter. I also
ordered 2 stainless steel shelving units, that were large & heavy. Free shipping for them. I could not believe it. I've told others about the site & they have been pleased with what they ordered too.

taylorh26
7/15/14

I placed my first order on the site and it was the only order I will ever make. I ordered two pieces of bedding in specific styles, when I checked my order history it showed two styles I did NOT order. When I tried to email the customer service people, they did nothing but tell me they couldn't fix it and how to view my order. Before my order had been processed, they told me it couldn't be cancelled and if I wanted to return the items, I would have to wait for them to arrive, contact customer service again, get the return info and send it back, which would take two weeks. I will never order from them again. They told me if I returned the items I would only get a "credit" on my account so instead of getting my money, I would have to order something else which would most likely get messed up anyway. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE.

annh21
7/12/14

I have ordered from nomorerack many times & have been more than pleased with the products & experience! ! I recommend them to everyone I know!! Ann in NC

danielv18
7/9/14

Have ordered several times. All items arrived in a reasonable timeframe, but one. All items met my expectations, but one. Overall I'm very satisfied with my experiences and plan to continue shopping at nomorerack.

belindaa2
7/8/14

My first expierence with this company was very pleasant. This one -- not so much -- package came promptly. However they requested more $$$$ for shipping I had already paid all i was gonna pay. Told the carrier to take it back I didn't want it. Called customer service spoke with a foreigner and altho hard to understand -- she said -- too bad you should have refund in 2 -- 3 weeks!!!!!! This is so not satisfactory So I sent email to company They replied and said IF I could supply them with proof it had been sent back they would take appropriate action. Excuse me but why should I have to track down the package and supply them with "proof" they will see the proof when they get the package back. In the mean time I have a granddaughter with no Birthday present. NOT A HAPPY SHOPPER!!!!!!!

juliec28
7/7/14

Horrible unethical company..I ordered some stuff from them I had to send one item back because it was broken, I got tracking on the item and they tried to tell me they never received it back but the tracking proved they did, I had to call them at least 6 times to get my refund, total time on the phone with them was 3.5 hours, I never received my refund as promised, I just gave up on them and chalked it up to experience. I'm contacting the BBB, Attorney General, and consumer affairs as well. Over 3000 Customers have also opened a Facebook page about their unethical business practice. I believe they will go out of business soon.

randeer1
7/6/14

This company is a scam took my money and never ship me my stuff been over 3 months now stay away overstock it way better and professional to deal with

gayek
7/4/14

I would not recommend this company. Terrible customer service. I ordered a tablet, it did not work. I contacted the company three times before I got the okay to send it back. Never did get a refund.

jodier8
7/3/14

I have to say I love nomorerack.com. My daughters DVD player broke and I was searching sites on the internet to find an afordable Portable DVD Player. Not only did i find an affordalbe player it was only $48 and had free shipping and warranty and they garunteed my happiness with my product or they would buy it back and even pay for free return shipping. I will deffinately be shopping with nomorerack.com there prices are great and they have great customer service.

neiler
7/1/14

I have ordered numerous things from No More Rack and have liked it all so I never had to return anything. I just ordered a swimsuit and changed my mind before it even got here. I tried to return and was told I could not because it was a "Final Sale" item. I went back to the item and sure enough at the near bottom in small words "Final Sale". That is all I want to warn you about. Always look for this if its a possibility you might want to return because you can't.

jamesd98
6/28/14

I wouldn't doubt if many of the 5 star reviews are fake.

I purchased a tremendous buy, a 130 dollar set of bed clothes selling for 30. Great deal right, I washed them twice, second time a hole developed on the fitted sheet. There is no recourse from this company because I opened the package, well no kidding I opened the package. Sheets should not fail after the second washing, I will no longer purchase even a lollipop from this enterprise.

jasminer9
6/25/14

i order from here frequently and I've never had a problem. once i received a shipping number that said my package was delivered in a different state and when i emailed them they got back to me in less then 24 hours. They emailed me multiple times and it turned out to be just a mix up in the shipping numbers Ive gotten all my packages with no problem and they've all been exactly what i expected. will Order Again

patrickm71
6/22/14

I had ordered from them several times and was extremely satisfied until I had to deal with customer service. I had ordered two of an item but when the package arrived, unharmed, it was obvious that only one was shipped. I was then treated like a pariah trying to get something for free. They said that everything had been delivered so I gave the one item to my daughter-in-law, went without myself, and immediately cancelled my account.

jesseg26
6/21/14

My experience has been very good! I've ordered bed sheets, some jewelry, and sunglasses, and make-up brushes! Received my deliveries all within reasonable time. I can only speak for myself... so far so good."

beckyj2
6/18/14

I ordered my daughter a swimming suit that was very reasonable and when it came in the top was missing the hook that holds the strap!

ruthl9
6/18/14

I have returned two swimsuits and a pair of sandals. I need to see my refund show up on my Discover Account. If I don't see this refund in the next few days, I will not order anything again. So far, I have enjoyed the quality of things i have purchased.Your review will help others learn about this website.

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

jayv15
6/17/14

I will never buy another item from this online shopping website. I returned items as instructed for either a credit or refund, completing the forms enclosed and sending it back in the original packaging via UPS at my expense. A month later when I called customer service I was informed this was a non-refundable item. Evidently I should have called first to obtain authorization to return the item. This was not stated anywhere on the return forms ! After speaking with a rude customer service representative I was informed they would contact the vendor and I must wait 5 days for a response via email. So now they have the returned items and my money !!!

conniem29
6/13/14

i took a chance and ordered the 20.00 sheets. Pleasant surprise, they turned out to be better than expected. Returned an Ordered two more sets of sheets. I have also ordered a few sterling silver jewelry items, Jewelry was very nice and have had no issues so far,

beatricet1
6/10/14

Be sure you read the return policy before you send anything back! If you don't get a hold of them before you return something they will keep the product and not return your money. I learned the hard way! Will never buy anything from them again. Customer service sucked!

erics63
6/9/14

Haven't been disappointed yet. I don't buy high-end stuff here. It's good for cheap stuff in bulk. Unmentionables, etc.

bettyk4
6/8/14

I have ordered MANY times from this site an recommended it to many people.. I am FULLY satisfied with everything I have purchased and received. I will keep using and recommending this site to others.
a big savings all items!

rhondak7
6/8/14

I have read the reviews and i personally have had no problems . my products were great and a good price . i felt i got more for what i paid for. it was shipped before the 7-10 days . Thank you so much.

laurenl13
6/7/14

I ordered a set of water/LED light speakers- and 2 sets of sheets. Although the speakers shipped separate from the sheets, both came in a reasonable amount of time, and I am very pleased with the quality of both. The prices almost seemed too good to be true- but that is what they charged for those items. The shipping cost was also very low, crazy- like $4.00 on your first order! In my
shipment, they also sent a coupon for $10 to use yourself, or to give to a friend. I had no problems at all, and am planning on doing more business with them. I don't understand the negative reviews- but I imagine there are some people who will find something wrong with anything, given the chance.

katef11
6/4/14

I just ordered stainless steel flatware for a friends wedding. Within hours I received a phone call .. the wedding was OFF!! Woe is me! I went to the website of nomorerack.com and read how to cancel .. sent them an email requesting a cancellation of the order stating the reason. Within a short time I received the requested cancellation! I sent the below thank you! Just as I stated below .. it is SO often only BAD/NEGATIVE reviews get posted .. happy people RARELY bother to take the time to say thank you .. I am taking the time to say .. THANK YOU nomorerack.com!!

My emailed thank you:

Dear Ritz F.

Thank you for your prompt response! I read HORRIBLE reviews online and was afraid to order from you .. I am now going to IMMEDIATELY to that website and tell my experience so others will NOT be afraid like I was! Unfortunately only negative experiences get written about!

Best regards!
Katherine

joans29
5/29/14

I have had nothing but good service from this company for all of my 5 or 6 orders. I love their comforters and gave one to every member of my family. I now have their soft sheets and they are just as described - extremely soft and wonderful! All my orders came within 3 or 4 business days. I don't usually write reviews, but I saw so many bad ones here that I thought I should let you all know about my good experiences.

susanl42
5/22/14

On April 27th, I ordered two portable cell phone chargers twin packs. The cost was $14.00 per pack plus $4.00 shipping. On May 7th, (11 days after I placed my order) I received an email stating my package had shipped which included a tracking number. I kept tracking the shipment which for some strange reason was shipped to San Diego, California. My billing and shipping address is in Indiana! When I saw my package was labeled out for delivery in San Diego, I called Nomorerack. I was disconnected from the first call. The second call to them resulted in my speaking to a supervisor who said there was nothing they could do!! I noticed during that phone call that I received a voicemail. That was from Nomorerack. It was the first lady I had been disconnected from. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was connected to Leah. She was somewhat sympathetic, although when I suggested that since they had already had my payment thru paypal for 18 days, I saw no reason why they couldn't send me another set and overnight them, since I needed those chargers for the weekend.
She informed me it wasn't possible to overnight them to me, but her vendor reassured her I would have a delivery by either Monday or Tuesday. Well, it is now Thursday afternoon, and I still do not have my portable cell phone chargers that I paid for 26 days ago.

I am totally disappointed in the service from Nomorerack and because of the way they have handled this situation, I will not be ordering from them ever again.

km49
5/22/14

ordered a piece of exercise equipment that arrived damaged. Obtained RA, returned item requesting replacement. Delivery of returned item confirmed and told i was given a credit. No credit even after multiple emails although still trying to get replacement instead of credit. After finally calling, told credit was given but could see clearly on my account page that it was not. Placed on hold then disconnected. Called back and spoke with supervisor, meanwhile the item that I had purchased now shows up NLA online. Four more days, I finally received the credit.

I had purchased a few smaller ticket items with a hiccup here and there, nothing outrageous, mostly inferior quality of the product. This was my first and last purchase from them.

danield50
5/21/14

My transaction when smoothly and the unit was shipped on time. I requested, from USPS tracking information to be texted to me. After the initial "Item has left shipper's facility" and notification that USPS now had it in Orlando I heard nothing else for 3 weeks until I received it. I don't fault Nomorerack. I do fault USPS and can understand why they're slowly going underl

Additionally, I had an opportunity to approach Nomorerack's customer service via email and their response was very timely...both times. I give Nomorerack a 5 star rating. Others may ding them for the lengthy delivery time but it is NOT them.

andrewd29
5/13/14

Another site that offers a variety of items at extremely low cost under the premise that the buyer is purchasing directly from the manufacturer. The site does hold up it end on some great deals but a majority of the items presented are just low quality junk. Just like every other site like this on the web, it can be very hit and miss. Some items can be really good whereas others not so much. Shipping is cheap and relatively fast. Although I have heard from other buyers that their purchases came a lot later than stated. I have never had to deal with customer services or make a return but I honestly won't be using this site anymore because I don't think they really offer great products. If you're still interested, be very careful of what and how much you buy.

debbieh18
5/12/14

I ordered several items. The first three items arrived within just 3 days of ordering them and they were just as expected (they were all clothes that were true to the look and description on the site). I received email confirmation that all the other items have shipped but have not yet received them. So far so good, everything has been as expected. I will update my review if I do not receive the other items within a few days.

jernigann
5/10/14

I have ordered from this site multiple times everything from iPad accessories to jewelry. I even took the jewelry to a local jewelers and it was 100% as advertised on the site. I have been using this website for a very long time and have never had issues with ordering, shipping, or "false advertising!" Their return policy clearly states you will ONLY receive in store credit for returns made within so many days, so people complaining about that should have actually read their policies before ordering anything. Also, double ordering is a fault on consumer not the company; people need to be aware of what their clicking, instead of rushing through their order. I've recommended this site to many other people who too have loved it. I'm shocked at some of the complaints people are listing on here, most of them actually seem to be an error of their own not nomorerack's.

gailh31
5/7/14

So far, I've made 2 orders from this site and have been happy with what I've received You *do* need to be careful, however, to make sure that you are truly getting a deal. I've noticed that in several cases, you could get the same or better deal somewhere else but not by much (at least on the items I've checked on Pricegrabber.com).

My only (minor) squabble is that each and every item ships separately and via different shippers (Post office, UPS, DHL, etc.). I am guessing it's because the items come from different sources.

karenp28
5/4/14

I was so scared after reading all the ratings but I ordered from them anyway. I ordered a set of six sports bras and they came in less than a week and were all packages in plastic in addition to the outside packaging. I just ordered $100 worth of items that are all different so I will be back to edit once I receive (praying) everything in new condition.

EDIT: just received my second order all packages separately. I got lacy white shorts, blue cabana shoes and a really long cardigan. The cardigan is made of a really crappy material but it looks good on so I guess that I more important. But I received all my items. Maybe the site has gotten better over time. They had a commercial in my area.

Final edit! The sweater I thought was cheap is the "long open front hacci cardigan." To be fair, I've seen the same cardigan for like 60 bucks (got it for 20) through googling and NMR did list the materials used. No problem with then so far.

kareni1
5/1/14

I ordered boots in Jan. Never have gotten them. This company is a scam. I called. they said they were on back order. This company is just ripping off the American people. Not for real. Going to contact the state attorney. He is one pit bull at getting to the bottom of scams. Any one including employees can write a review

andreab46
4/28/14

I recently ordered sheets and a comforter (not the same order). I was so shocked, the sheets already came. They are exactly as the description stated. I am happy with this site and will continue to order from them.

amberh9
4/24/14

I've ordered twice from this site. Once, I needed to cancel right away because I noticed the shipping would take longer than I expected. The customer service was great. They immediately cancelled the order, and did not charge my card. I would buy from then again.

leed18
4/21/14

I ordered a android tablet for 49.00. I got a nice working tablet as advertised. Can't complain. They fulfilled their part of the deal. Thanks nomorerack.

codyj6
4/18/14

I just got my first order from NoMoreRack. I read through the site before buying, checked retail pricing and read a lot of negative reviews of the site. With all that in mind, I thought I would simply try one easy order with a couple of items because I didn't want to get too deep in. However, now that i received my items, I have to say that I'm extremely pleased. NoMoreRack is clear about their fulfillment times online. In fact, they do as promised and "underpromise" and "over deliver". I respect that way of doing things so I don't have false expectations. A couple of the products I bought were also listed on Amazon, but NMR beat Amazon by about 10% on the products I bought. I think it's important to note that my experience with NMR will continue in the future and I intend to write further reviews as I purchase from them!

tonis8
4/10/14

NOT WORTH IT!! I am very angry and disappointed. I ordered tank tops in good faith. I received an email approving the order. I received an email confirming it was shipped and then I receive an email telling me that the order was delivered to Brooklyn. I contacted customer service to learn via email that my order was cancelled. I then communicate again with customer service to learn that they ran out of stock and that is why my order was cancelled. This is ridiculous. With today's technology, you can make available only the number of items you have in stock to avoid these types of issues. Now I have to wait 7 to 10 days for my refund.

michaele30
4/9/14

Saw a link on FB for the 1600 Series sheet set for $29. Received immediate conformation, shipped in a week, and arrived 2 days later. The sheets are exactly what I expected them to be...light weight microfiber. The labeling states "1600 thread count, Egyptian cotton"...all I can say is they are lightweight sheets. I did not expect them to be anything more. UPDATE: I have placed 2 orders with NoMoreRack.com with no issues. Both orders shipped inside of a week from placing the orders, and were delivered a few days later. Both items were as advertised, and I feel they were both exceptional bargains. I have read numerous bad reviews about this company, but I believe all companies have dis-satisfied customers. The net just gives them voice. As for the website, it does load slowly. I will continue to shop this site. UPDATE: 3rd order arrived today just over a week from order. Another good deal.

jesuss23
4/7/14

FIRST THING'S FIRST: YOU MAY HAVE SOME DOUBTS. I placed my order for a solar phone charger on the evening of April 2, 2014. I payed using a prepaid card (American Express or Visa) that you can get from Target or any other place you might know sells them. So I placed my order and I got a notification the next day that my order was processed and was being shipped from New York. NOTE: Even if you sign up for receiving notifications of your package, the only message you will receive is that your order has been shipped. I received my package the next day after that (April 4, 2014)! I got my charger! By the way, they use United States Postal Service usually with small/light packages so you can receive the package in 4 days max (not including weekends). I give them a 8 out of 10 (mostly because they didn't keep me notified and had my doubts). IMPORTANT: DON'T LISTEN TO THEM IF THEY SAY THEY PUT 10 DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT! THEY'RE LYING SO YOU CAN GO SHOP SOME MORE!

mickeym16
4/1/14

I had ordered three tablets..ordered the first week of Dec 2013 to be guaranteed before Xmas..did not. On top of that one tablet wasn't even the correct one suppose to be 4.2 I got 4.0. Tried several times to get them fix it but to no avail. The other two tablets were fine nothing to fancy but works fine for the price. I don't have a problem with the quality of product just customer service and prompt response. I just want what's fair and unfortunately time is a customer service issue for me ...so I will not shop here again. So roll your dice and hope all goes well. I'd rather go with a CO. That has the time for me. There are so many CO out there that can offer the same product and better service.

guessw
3/28/14

Ordered Dawgs Women's X Casual Sandals - Assorted Colors 1 $12.00 Shipping $2.00 Total $14.00 03/26/ 10pm PDT. It was shipped out of Nevada 03/26 and delivered to CA 03/28/14. Product as described.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

18 Photos for NoMoreRack