US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jamesc204

He helped me select a night vision scope which I received promptly and exactly as described. (in 3 reviews)

scottb110

Steve handled my order and his attention to customer service and follow up is astonishing. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mikes366
3/5/16

I am so happy I found these guys! Felix was awesome! He was VERY helpful in his recommendations. He asked me questions that I had not thought about and his knowledge was so very helpful. He was very patient and understanding for a novice such as myself, which I very much appreciate for such an expensive purchase. He made recommendations that will make sure I have ZERO doubt that I made the right decision. I will be happy with this for years to come and plan to return to purchase from these guys again in the future. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy from the BEST!

paulr149
2/24/16

It was hard to get them on the phone to begin with, as far as the knowledge about the product, it's only what they read on the instructions on the spot..., they asked me what scope I'm using to find out what type of mount to send me for my clip-on, I ended up with a mount way to small. From the moment that they charged my credit card, good luck getting in touch with them, I called 15 times a day, voicemails, emails. They finally answered to my email at 2 AM, and told me to contact Armasight directly to get the right mount, which I have already done at that point, and Armasight took care of the problem, replaced the mount for the right one, didn't even charged shipping. No more "Nightvisionguys" for me and any of my friends

glennc35
1/4/16

Night Vision Guys have the best price around but that is it. Try getting them on the phone. Try writing them an email (they say that is faster) on their message. They say they answer messages. I bought from someone else even though it was slightly more expensive. No customer service at all. Don't believe me, call them.

davidd149
7/29/15

had a great first experience with Steve from night vision guys he organized a set of night vision goggles to export super fast had great communication. made it a very easy experience. and good price

scottb110
7/24/15

I recently made a large ($4K+) purchase through Night Vision Guys for several pieces of night vision equipment and a substantial amount of accessories. Their knowledge, experience and professionalism are second to none. Steve handled my order and his attention to customer service and follow up is astonishing.

My discounts were better than expected, their pricing is the best on the web, their knowledge and ability to complete the order in a timely manner with 100% accuracy was excellent. I ordered some night vision equipment from others before, no more, it will ALWAYS be Night Vision Guys. My thanks to Steve and the entire team over there; job well done.

Scott
Mesa, AZ

williamr45
3/16/15

Radim, WAS A REAL HELP TO ME, SINCE THIS WAS MY FIRST NV PRODUCT.
GREAT JOB I LOVE THE EQUIPMENT I GOT FROM YOU.

jamesc204
1/9/15

Had a great experience with Night Vision Guys, particularly Steven B. He was incredibly knowledgable and straight forward with helping me make my purchase. He helped me select a night vision scope which I received promptly and exactly as described. The scope worked well but I chose to take advantage of the trade up policy and upgrade to a thermal scope. Again, Steven took a great deal of time on calls and emails to help me with my purchase. I got an exceptional deal and Steven B. is a great guy to work with. Would highly recommend using him for any of your night vision or thermal needs!

drews12
12/10/14

Do not buy from these guys. Customer service is horrible. They use the leave a message, we will call back when we feel like it approach. If you ask for your money back after weeks of delays, they cop an attitude like you're a deadbeat. If something you ordered is on backorder they will lie about it and say it is shipping out soon bs. I give zero stars.

kawikak
8/22/14

Had a great experience with NVG, Steven to be exact, he was very knowledgeable about his products and honest when he wasn't. I had returns because it wasn't exactly what i wanted and they totally took care of me. Got a replacement Day Scope in exchange. It was so easy.
I would recommend to anyone. Great products Great service Great knowledge

Tip for consumers: I recommend Steven. This guy knows his stuff and is just a cool guy

samg41
2/4/14

I was shopping for an ATN ThOR thermal rifle scope. I purchased one at OpticsPlanet originally then it turned out they did not have it in stock. I saw the same scope at NightVisionguys and ordered it there. They had a coupon code which gave me 10% off plus I got a free video cable. All my future night vision business goes to these guys.

kenb46
12/29/13

On 12/20/13 ordered a night vision scope that was advetised as being in stock. Ordered 2nd. day air delivery which was $40.00 extra and all was paid by PayPal (Bill Me Later). On 12/26/13 I called them and got recording.I then sent an email. they answered my email saying my order was lost and they offered free upgrade. I accepted the free upgrade but still have heard nothing else and haven't received the scope. Just checked their websit that states my order is being processed. Going to cancel order and buy locally. "Bird in hand is worth two in bush". Since I haven't received anything can't give anything but 1 star.

nicholasf11
3/3/13

Ordered a night vision scope that was represented as being in stock. Received an email stating that I had paid for it by PayPal, waited for the scope to be shipped. Never seen an email stating the item was shipped or anything, called their phone number and got sent to voicemail that they would call back in 15 mins, never heard from them. Called again and finally got somebody, told me that they are waiting for a delivery from the manufacturer. I should have an answer by Monday. This is Saturday, I told them that I was leaving the country in 7 days and needed the scope to be delivered before I left. Never said the scope was leaving the country, they automatically assumed this, and said that they had to cancel my order, because it was not allowed outside the country and they started giving me the fifth degree as to where I was going. I would not recommend this company to anyone looking for night vision products. They seem to be more worried about everything else except their customers. Got more contact with them on Facebook rather than email or over the phone. If you want night vision products, call Cabela's. you will get excellent service

jennyt2
2/5/11

I was looking for a gift for my husband. I knew he was interested in night vision devices. After searching online on several sites I saw www.nightvisionguys.com. They had advertisement of 5% off on price match. I called them up and left a message. They got back to me shortly. Very helful representative explained to me differences between different types of night vision equipment and helped me pick out the best item in my price range. I ended up saving about $250 off the lowest price I found on other sites.

I had option to pay with Paypal or Google checkout which is always nice so I did not have to share my credit card information an extra time.

Item was shipped very quickly with 3rd day Fedex. When the item arrived, there was an extra surprise for me. They included a "tactical flashlight" at no cost. My husband was VERY happy :-)

Overall, top rating! I was very happy with the experience.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Night Vision Guys staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
radimt
A: Hi Mike. We will certainly match a beat the price. As far as Predators go, currently the 336 models are on back order for about 3-4 weeks while the 640 model is expected to ship in 1-2 weeks from order date.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
radimt
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Night Vision Guys staff and other customers.
Night Vision Guys?