US Government's NSF

5 Reviews for Night Vision Guys

▼ Sort by: recent

kawikak
8/22/14

Had a great experience with NVG, Steven to be exact, he was very knowledgeable about his products and honest when he wasn't. I had returns because it wasn't exactly what i wanted and they totally took care of me. Got a replacement Day Scope in exchange. It was so easy.
I would recommend to anyone. Great products Great service Great knowledge

Tip for consumers: I recommend Steven. This guy knows his stuff and is just a cool guy

samg41
2/4/14

I was shopping for an ATN ThOR thermal rifle scope. I purchased one at OpticsPlanet originally then it turned out they did not have it in stock. I saw the same scope at NightVisionguys and ordered it there. They had a coupon code which gave me 10% off plus I got a free video cable. All my future night vision business goes to these guys.

kenb46
12/29/13

On 12/20/13 ordered a night vision scope that was advetised as being in stock. Ordered 2nd. day air delivery which was $40.00 extra and all was paid by PayPal (Bill Me Later). On 12/26/13 I called them and got recording.I then sent an email. they answered my email saying my order was lost and they offered free upgrade. I accepted the free upgrade but still have heard nothing else and haven't received the scope. Just checked their websit that states my order is being processed. Going to cancel order and buy locally. "Bird in hand is worth two in bush". Since I haven't received anything can't give anything but 1 star.

nicholasf11
3/3/13

Ordered a night vision scope that was represented as being in stock. Received an email stating that I had paid for it by PayPal, waited for the scope to be shipped. Never seen an email stating the item was shipped or anything, called their phone number and got sent to voicemail that they would call back in 15 mins, never heard from them. Called again and finally got somebody, told me that they are waiting for a delivery from the manufacturer. I should have an answer by Monday. This is Saturday, I told them that I was leaving the country in 7 days and needed the scope to be delivered before I left. Never said the scope was leaving the country, they automatically assumed this, and said that they had to cancel my order, because it was not allowed outside the country and they started giving me the fifth degree as to where I was going. I would not recommend this company to anyone looking for night vision products. They seem to be more worried about everything else except their customers. Got more contact with them on Facebook rather than email or over the phone. If you want night vision products, call Cabela's. you will get excellent service

jennyt2
2/5/11

I was looking for a gift for my husband. I knew he was interested in night vision devices. After searching online on several sites I saw www.nightvisionguys.com. They had advertisement of 5% off on price match. I called them up and left a message. They got back to me shortly. Very helful representative explained to me differences between different types of night vision equipment and helped me pick out the best item in my price range. I ended up saving about $250 off the lowest price I found on other sites.

I had option to pay with Paypal or Google checkout which is always nice so I did not have to share my credit card information an extra time.

Item was shipped very quickly with 3rd day Fedex. When the item arrived, there was an extra surprise for me. They included a "tactical flashlight" at no cost. My husband was VERY happy :-)

Overall, top rating! I was very happy with the experience.

Best Online Hunting Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber