US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

send25

Customer service was good and they have good quality clothes. (in 49 reviews)

aginsa

definitely recommend jollychic to others and order from them again. (in 196 reviews)

panchoh1

The items I bought shipped very quickly, and I am very happy with the clothes. (in 86 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

zuzanai
12/21/14

I paid for my order and i still didnt get it . Im so sad that i didnt read this revievs before i buy anything there. Its the most horrible company i ever have a experience. Its still some problem with them . they dont answer on online chat, and when you told them how big its problem, they stopped you on the chat . NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN !!!!

patricw3
12/20/14

OMG, buyers beware. This company is a lie and is not based in England as it states. They are a China based company and the quality of the items is NOT what they appear to be on the website. Their Customer Service website is not functioning and the telephone number just rings. Shipping is another story...it will cost you as much to ship the item(s) back as it did to purchase them. My next stop is Facebook to file a complaint with them for advertising companies such as this on their website.

Tip for consumers: Do not purchase any items from this company! There are no rating I wish other to see.

karenu3
12/19/14

0/10 rating for this terrible company. Paid £42.50 for goods on 1.11.14 and still waiting for items!! endless phone calls and emails - they keep fobbing me off with 'Wait a few more days'. DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! DO NOT USE THEM unless you are prepared to throw yr money down the drain!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SCAM COMPANY!!!!

cp52
12/19/14

Very disappointed in everything from service to clothing....I feel its a total scam! Wish I read the reviews be for I order. Luckily I only spent $35.00.

Tip for consumers: don't order from this site!!!

victoriav6
12/18/14

I wish I could give this company a zero star review!I This company has the worst Customer Service I have every encounter. I saw there ad pop up on my Facebook. So I clicked it like an intrigued individual. The website has some really nice chic clothing. It just so happened to be the day I click the ad for the website, they are having a 70% off entire site deal. SMH! I ordered this really nice coat. It was on sale and I also got 15% off for using Facebook. I am thinking what a great deal. Okay you guys, I placed this order on Nov. 20th, today it is now Dec. 15th. They stated it usually takes 10-20 days for delivery. It has surpassed that. I reach out to customer service and no response. I chatted online with a "so called Customer Service Representative" and she told me to be patient because it's shipping from China. Oh yeah, did I mention the tracking number they gave me doesn't even exist nor work. I can only imagine how frustrated I am going to be once I actually receive the product, based on other reviews Jolly chic has very cheap quality. Ugh!!! BEWARE! NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Tip for consumers: TIP: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

caroln14
12/18/14

I am a size 8 or 10 (US sizes) but I ordered an ex large coat and it was too small. The shock came when I tried to return it and the shipping would cost as much as the coat. I will never order from this company again.

lisec1
12/17/14

Size guide does not help !!! Beautiful coat, no shoulder space ... arm is SKINNY !!! If you are from North America, stay away from this company ! Size XXL doesn't even fit my young daughter !!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away until they change cuts to reflect North American sizes.

cynthias22
12/16/14

BE WARNED! If you have to return anything- you will have to pay the shipping back to CHINA!! A blouse will cost you $ 30 just for returning. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSIT!!

joanh24
12/15/14

Hi, my review I ordered 4items 2 jackets 2 blouses, I am size UK 14, none of their sizes are correct I ordered XXL but they still did not fit at all also the quality was very poor, I wish I had found this site before I actually ordered. My order came to around £50. I did everything they stated to return my goods, went to parcel force this morning to be told the priority service ( as you have only 7 days in which to return said item ) would cost me £108 and would take 8/9 days this is because there is now a backlog in china. So the moral of this story is BUYER BEWARE, if something seems to good it probably is!

Tip for consumers: What ever size you think you are, if your not stick thin think again.

BUYER BEWARE.

emilyc38
12/15/14

I wish I read all the reviews before ordering. The clothes are okay quality. However, I did order an item that I thought was a sweater, but turns out it was a thin material. The pictures do not capture what the item is like. Also all the clothing fit, but the sleeves are extremely short. To get a refund, exchange, or store credit, I would have to ship back to China. Way too expensive! I'll just swallow my pride and lose $40. Companies like this exist in China so they can easily and cheapily import orders to customers. However, since they are in China it is nearly impossible to export your order back due to high price cost. So stupid. If you do ship your order back make sure you get a tracking number. Something is telling me that they will "lose" your exchange.

anaz1
12/15/14

I recently bought in jollychic.com and I didn't receive my complete order. Some pair of earrings never arrived. Cloth is so small and fitted. I am usually size small or medium in most of stores so I ordered size large because of the customers clients to order a size up. Large size is also small and fitted, if you have average or tall body I don't recomend to buy in this site, clothes are for small people. Also poor quality.

Tip for consumers: don't buy in thi site if you have average or tall body. Most of clothes are poor quality.Even if you buy large size it is so small and fitted.

hannaht6
12/15/14

Hi guys, there are a lot of bad reviews abiut jollychic on here, which really paniced me after I spent over £50 on clothing from there. I just wanted to write about my exeprience (Im defo not planted on here, just an honest reveiw).
Initially the ordering process was pretty easy and the conversions from US dollar to Pounds Sterling were pretty accurate. However, once Id ordered I started to worry because of the bad reviews on here but waited out.
Preparation took 3 days (pretty good as its a busy time of the year) and they then shipped my items out. They gave me a tracking number for royal mail which didnt work on the royal mail site or anywhere else, so I started to fret. I contacted jollychic, they were relativley helpful about it but still no working code. It seems the code is just so they can see its been delivered (althoughits by royal mail tracked...)
Anyhow my order came yesterday, just about 10 days after I placed my order, since it was coming from china thats not bad at all.

I like all of the items I was sent, I checked the size charts before I bought the items and all fit pretty well. The colours are lovely. There is a faint smell on the clothes but thats hardly suprising seeing as theyre probs stored in a warehouse so will just give them a quick wash... other than that I was really pretty happy and all was what I expected :) just wish I hadnt paniced so much :P so not a problem.

Tip for consumers: Check the size charts, if you are overweight this may not be the company for you as sizes are relatively small.

jayw31
12/14/14

Thank you, Thank you for the reviews. I almost ordered. I received my popup on my facebook page. Facebook needs to know when these types of companies are using them to rip people off.

palmas
12/14/14

i received my order in fairly short time, but like the other reviews say - these clothes are really sized for kids. i ordered two sizes up and guess what? my neighbors daughter who is ten got a new jacket!!!

Tip for consumers: clothes from this site are VERY VERY small

malenap
12/13/14

I've ordered from Jollychic about 4 times and all order over $100. I have loved everything I have received. Most packages came within a week or two. There was probably only one dress that was too small and a shirt but I was able to resell to a friend. In my experience, the company is legit...I've always received my merchandise and they've always been good quality.

Tip for consumers: Sizes run small. I weight 117 and am 5'4" and I have to buy a medium on most things, sometimes large.

blairh32
12/13/14

Let me preempt this review by saying; I am one of the most patient people a company will ever deal with, ever. I once waited 4 hours at a dentist office having had a scheduled appointment, without complaint, because I thought maybe there was an emergency and that's why I had to wait. Nope, it was an office birthday party...and I still didn't get upset. And I have survived the lines at the DMV in a metropolis before operated by a private organization.

I wish I could give an actual review of the product. All I can say is I ordered from JC on the 19th of November, in 9 days it will be 1 month since my order was placed. I have yet to receive my order. Now, I know it usually takes a while overseas but, I'm not new to ordering from overseas. I have family in Taiwan and favorite stores there that I order from frequently. It usually takes 10-20 days at most to receive orders. I have also ordered from China in the past and while it took a long time (not this long) I was at least able to track my order and quell any fears I had of being scammed. The tracking method for this JC order is worthless; apparently my order was processed arrived at the shipping center, departed the shipping center, arrived back at the same shipping center and has departed again...so far. When I click on the alleged 24/7 live chat to ask about my order, nothing happens, no chat screen becomes available using Safari, Mozilla, or Chrome. I'm fairly certain no one has read the email I sent asking for a better tracking method. Plus, the 12 hour time difference makes it hard to call during business hours. So, I guess we'll see how this goes. If you want your order quickly (or before everything you ordered goes out of style) , this is probably not the venue for you.

beths32
12/13/14

Terrible place to order from...Coat was way to small so i wanted to ship it back and try another size...Come to find out i have to pay to ship it back..$60.00 coat is gonna run me $101.00 to ship! BEWARE BEWARE!!! Sizes are very very small i order a XXL and it looked like a childs size 10 ...DONOT ORDER FROM JOLLYCHIC!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE MONEY than its the perfect place!!

Tip for consumers: BEWARE DO RESEARCH BEFORE ORDERING! I didnt and lost money!!!! TERRIBLE COMPANY!!

danao7
12/13/14

I had no idea this company was in China and had such a sucky return procedure. I can't return my order because sending it back to China costs more than it's worth. I feel like an ass and I'm stuck with $75 worth of clothes that are too small (even though I order a size up!). We are a family on a single income. This purchase was my first "splurge" in six months. Ugh. Do not buy from here unless you can ship cheaply back to China or know your exact measurements. They should say that the sizing is Asian sizing on the items.

tamikar
12/13/14

After reading so many negative reviews about JollyChic, I would never order from that company! Order from the USA and read reviews before ordering from any company because if the price seems too good to be true, most likely its unworthy to purchase. Report all bad experiences to BBB. I purchased a defected item from "NoMoreRack" and wanted a refund but the company was unresponsive. After reporting my issue to BBB, " NoMoreRack" finally refunded my money after 6 months. Report any bad experiences to BBB even if you aren't requesting a refund.

Tip for consumers: READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE ORDERING! THE BAD OUTWEIGH THE GOOD!! These reviews saved me from disappointment and helped me from giving away my hard earned money!!!

catherinem16
12/13/14

I ordered from them and was a little concerned because of all the bad reviews. So, I only ordered one thing and decided to take a gamble. I felt they shipped much faster than I expected and had my jacket within 2 weeks. I think the quality was okay, not the best but not the worst. The seams are probably not the sturdiest, so I don't expect this coat to be around in 5 years still. But it cost $20.....it isn't meant to last forever....I have worn and washed it several times and received many compliments. I would buy from them again.

sarahl77
12/12/14

I purchased 6 items from this site thinking the prices were very reasonable. I saw that the sizes where smaller than usual noted on the site so I ordered XXL .. I am a size 14 which in the UK is average. I recieved the items after a lot of messing around as when I first placed my order they said it couldnt be processed as the billing and shipping address is different... However they took the money anyway.

I received my items .. Again Size 14 - XXL .. ONE top out of the 6 fit me. I don't understand this as they all should be the same size. The quality is terrible and I would not recommend this site if you are not a size 0 and you want good quality clothes!

I even ordered a head band , when it came it was out of shape and you would need to have a beach ball for a head for this to fit!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!

theresaf4
12/12/14

I am so stupid for not checking the reviews before ordering! On a positive note, I did think the quality of the clothes were pretty good, especially for the price. However, the sizing is incorrect, no matter what Jollychic says, it is inaccurate! I went a size larger in a coat that I thought was adorable. The sleeves are short, the length is short, and it is tight, not even doable unzipped. Also, I ordered a black and white checkered dress that I thought would look cute with leggings, WAY too short for a dress! It is like a tunic sweater. At least it is loose and supposed to be 3/4 sleeves. It comes to above my elbows. i will still wear it as a tunic, not a dress! A sweater and sweatshirt were so tight, it's crazy! I wish I could return, but it would cost $72!!! It's not worth it! I should never have ordered directly from China!!

unknownv3
12/11/14

i swear god its the worst website ever this is my first and last time ordering from them first giving me a wrong tracking number and they kept saying its correct sec telling me that my order will be shipped in 3-7 days but its been more than 10 days now and they told to wait another 1 week I'm really disappointed

antoniettel
12/11/14

I just placed order with Jollychic and this is the first I did business with them.... Despite of all the negative feedbacks I read, I am still hoping to receive the items on time and in good and excellent condition... And later to share with you how a satisfied customer I will be...

Good Luck to me :-)

leannc2
12/9/14

Am I the only one who has noticed that the 4 & 5 star reviews are coming from people whose only reviews have been for YesStyle? Sounds fishy to me. This place, and others like it, are complete ripoffs. Regardless of where they ship from, they are all made in China which is notorious for "hiring" (if you want to call it that, it's more like enslaving) children and then not paying them or even abusing them. I wouldn't buy anything from them again if I had a gun to my head. JollyChic, DressLily, YesStyle, they are all the same. Cheap for cheap. If it looks to good to be true, it is. It may cost more, but keep your business in the U.S. At the end of the day, you get higher quality and a clear conscience.

Tip for consumers: Run away from JollyChic and places like it.

ldh1
12/9/14

The worst merchandise I have ever ordered. Flimsy, seams loss, size XXL fits like a size small, material soddy, construction awful and I can't return. Stuck with the Bull crap. Cost too much to return at my own expense. Can't wear the crap they sent me anywhere, it literally. Some of it literally came apart taking it our of the box.. Additionally, I ordered 6 things, including a coat, and received all six in a box barely large enough to hold the coat. Everything was a wrinkled mess. But, I can't and won't wear most of the trash they sent anyway. I am not even going to give this crap away. I will just trash it and warn everyone, everywhere I can to STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. THE CLOTHES LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURES. THEY ARE CHEAPLY MADE CRAP THAT AREN'T EVEN HALLOWEEN QUALITY. THAT'S HOW BAD THEIR STUFF IS. KEEP YOUR MONEY OR YOU WILL REGRET GIVING IT TO THEM. BECAUSE YOU GET N-O-T-H-I-N-G of value in return.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, AWAY. NO WORTH EVEN A PENNY.

ini17
12/8/14

i am afraid to see what i will get, first, i thought i found best shop-online ever, but after disappearance of any info for my order after two weeks, i start to think is this could be scam... reading all these comments i am afraid what i will get:(

reneel11
12/7/14

I ordered about $77 worth of stuff because they seemed to have so many great deals, especially work clothes. I was excited about all of the stuff I ordered but a few days later, I received an email from the site stating that my payment did not process. When I checked my bank statement, the payment was debited and they did charge me for my order. When I tried calling their customer service, there was no answer - it just rang for minutes! I then had to contact my bank to cancel the payment because all in all, it just seemed very shady. I would not trust this website and would not recommend to ANYONE!

Tip for consumers: Do not trust this site!

joannaj5
12/6/14

Few weeks ago, i ordered from jollychic.com and i am kindly of worry because negative etcs.. i got package today ( HONEST with you i really love it!!!!!!) i cant explain to you and i dont understand why they talk negative about jollychic.com.

juliac17
12/6/14

I ordered a dress on Halloween for a wedding that was on Thanksgiving weekend. Two weeks after ordering (and not receiving a shipping confirmation) I emailed customer service. They sent me a tracking link that wasn't updated after November 6th. Each time I would email them asking for an update, they would send me the same link. The week before the wedding I asked to just cancel my order, but they told me they could not as it was out for shipping.

Once I received it (after returning from my Thanksgiving trip), I had to pay $35 to send it back! I don't even know when exactly it will get there.

Worst part of it all, they won't refund these shipping expenses for a dress that was supposed to be expedited.

Tip for consumers: Don't expect to receive your parcel in less than a month if you live in the US.

debrad13
12/6/14

NO chance of return too costly to china. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE. They take funds out immediately and delivery is about two to 4 weeks.

natalief13
12/5/14

UPDATE: DO NOT ORDER!!!Like i stated in my previous comment, I have a cancellation email from them even though they took my money. A rep below responded to my comment publicly (FYI you can see that this same rep response to all the negative post, must be paid moderately for doing so) providing my so called order's private details, not only is it false but don't try to make me/our posts look like i/we are lying by posting false rebuttal's to all our complaints. I tagged your response as false and reported you. You cant just do what you do and get away with it. You need to be stopped.

DO NOT ORDER!!! I ordered a winter coat from them and after they held my money in my account i received an email saying my order was cancelled do to insufficient funds even though there was plenty of money to take and they had already taken the money. I had to call my bank to dispute charges since jollychic wouldn't release the funds. Then they tell me my order was shipped, never providing me with another confirmation email that was completely different then the one i originally ordered. Quality POOR!!! size way off! I was in China this summer Beijing and Henan, and the people there were all bigger than me, I am smaller framed like them even smaller and still the size was off even though i ordered larger than my size in the states. Took a month of emails and calls and tracking to finally get this sorry coat that i no longer needed since I had to buy a new one since the wait was so long. Return.... well I think you know what i am going to say about that....

Tip for consumers: You'll regret it!

eeyoore
12/5/14

What you pay is what you get, cheap material and quality. ordered 6 items, disappointed with 1 since it looks so much better in the picture then the actual item. the other items reflects what it shows on the picture but cheap quality and has this bad plastic smell. with the same quality you can probably find it from forever21. Here they have knock-offs too, one of my item has zapa basic label on which its an past season item from Zara (see picture). Their sizes do run small, so better check their size chart before purchasing. My overall rating for them is 2 star since Jollychic is posting fake reviews to bump out negative comments; on their website, the same positive comments are being post by diff. user on diff. items. They even fake review posting here on this website (see picture). Sunny Z, stop saying that you are sorry about customer satisfaction when your company fakes the review, IF THE SITE IS GOOD, WHY NEED TO CREATE FAKE REVIEWS? hope my review will not bump out by their fake ones. Did not bother to return my items since its oversea, so no comment on that.

Tip for consumers: cheap quality and material, knock-offs from big brands, reviews might not reflect the item since they might not be written by a real customer.

anae10
12/5/14

I don't have any complaints about the items it did take awhile to ship but it was worth it. I went by the size chart and the two items fit me perfectly. Otherwise I think the items look really nice. Just don't expect any high-quality/end product and you'll be satisfied.

irenem23
12/5/14

No one should order from this company. The clothes are of very poor quality and while they tell you to order larger sizes. I am a 10, ordered a XL and could not even put my arm in the coat. The material is so bad, I feel that I cannot even take it to Goodwill and feel OK about it. More to the point, returns have to be made within 7 days.IN CHINA. My order came to $69 and to return it it will cost me (USPS) $84. I contacted customer service, and they offered a BONUS of $10 on my next order....No comment on that one. This is a scam. Stay away

Tip for consumers: do not use this company

marnycej
12/5/14

Think this company is a scam they take your money,but never email regarding order. I've learned my lesson I guess they really need the money bAd.

Tip for consumers: Do not shop here. I've order from other online sights and never had this happen.check out a sight before ordering.

alisona3
12/4/14

Absolutely the worst company to do business with. Clothing is poor quality, sizing is off. My daughter's purchase cost $52, it would cost $58 to return to china. Unless they change and add free return shipping, don't waste your time.

Tip for consumers: Don't order unless they offer free return shipping!!

judithk4
12/4/14

Right now I could just cry over the coat that I ordered and the coat that was sent to my house yesterday. When I took it out of the small bag all wadded up, the dead looking faux fur was scary to look at and the coat is so wrinkled that I am not sure what to do about it. Would like to return the coat, but have yet to figure out how to do it and get a refund for my coat.

Tip for consumers: I wish this had worked out for me. I adored the coat in the catalog picture,but mine does not at all resemble it.

maryi9
12/4/14

I was really excited by the deals I saw. I ordered and received a call from my credit card company wanting me verify multiple charges for the same amount to my card. It appears that Jolly Chic attempted to charge me twice for one order. I approved one charge in hopes that I would received the order. But they continue to say it was not approved. I received a copy of my bill where they have paid for the order but I am told by Jollychic that I will not receive the order.

Tip for consumers: Beware of this company

marianthip
12/3/14

Greetings!I 'm really satisfied with "Jollychic" and I would like to express it! They have an amazing customer service! The person to whom I spoke was so kind and a really patient person. She helped me with the payment procedure and she willingly answered all my questions! (our conversation lasted about an hour and during the whole chat she answered immediately and kindly!) Her answers were exactly to the point and she was really helpful!! I will wait to receive my package to write a second report, but so far I totally suggest that site! A great variety of products with more than reasonable prices and an excellent customer service!

meganw18
12/1/14

Clothes were very bad quality and customer service even worse when I tried to return them. Stay far away from jollychic!

sarahs126
11/29/14

I got my order in 5 business days so that was great, I live in Canada. Overall the quality wasn't great but for the price I paid I can't really complain. Almost all of the items fit me except one. The one dress I was most excited for was the vogue pattern dress with sleeves. I ordered it in a XXL because I do have large hips and thighs. The dress is way too tight even though I measured myself and compared that to the measurements the site gave. If you are plus size or have larger hips and bottom, I would recommend not buying anything that isn't at least a xxxl, especially in the items that aren't made of stretchy material. I ordered 4 dresses and all of them are pretty short and I'm only 5'4, so beware of that too before buying.

mousaq
11/28/14

I was hesitant to deal with Jollychic after reading few negative comments by American buyers, but decided to give it a shot. Their products turned out to be exactly as I saw in the pictures and their service was excellent. They sent my order via express mail and processing, preparation, and shipment took exactly as they estimated. Unlike another famous Chinese online website, you don't have to deal with many sellers individually at Jollychic. They are honest and trustworthy. I will definitely buy from them in near future. I know that the sizes in China are smaller, so I ordered larger sizes than the American size system and I got what I wanted. I am really pleased with their products and service. As for refund, I got a refund for an out-of-stock item and I chose the refund to be credited to my store account, not the bank account and actually they did the credit. As for returns, I am glad that I didn't have to do that because all items I received were fine so far.

susanw56
11/28/14

I ordered 3 tops from this company and they came very quickly. However the size was so small that I would have to order 3 or 4 sizes up from my normal size. The return policy is a nightmare and i couldn't get anyone to help. I would never order from this company again.

Tip for consumers: This company is based in China which makes returning anything next to impossible. Buy from a company that has offices here in the states.

aicu
11/27/14

Don't worry people, FBI have been notified long ago and have been working up enough details and evidence on this case....do I hear jail time in the near future? Do Not Purchase from this site.

-anonymous

Tip for consumers: Do not purchase from this site.

jc117
11/23/14

it has been almost exactly a month since i placed a order from this so called website & have received nothing. money was taken, but no package delivered. they apologize, call me "dear" & "hun" & offered my $5 towards "compensation". they also stated the reason why it takes so long is because of their "shopping" season in china. this website completely mis informs customers. i do NOT recommend it to anyone. i doubt i will even receive an order. they tell us it is IN the US, yet when calling the postal service, there is NO location of a package what so ever. be careful while being on this website, it is a major fraud i believe.

seb439
11/23/14

I ordered two items and both are good quality material and workmanship. I am a hobby seamstress and was more than surprised, given all the negative comments, to find the items well constructed and the material of good quality. I read the comments after making my purchase, so I was hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst. The best case scenario, I thought, I would use the items as patterns for making it myself, as I liked the styles. I am pleased. I purchased the items larger than my size, but would recommend that if you are an EX LG, don't purchase, they run small!!

Tip for consumers: They run SMALL!!

manuelan
11/21/14

Thank you for the good services. Your order arrive before expecting time and the items are really great.

Keep it same

deborahh26
11/21/14

I have to say that although the clothing runs small as long as you stick to your measurements the clothing is amazing. It's made wonderfully stands up to the washing standards. But the most amazing thing that will keep me a fan and buyer is their customer service is probably the best I've run across in the online shopping world. It stands up to the big name department stores and is better than the ones here in the states. I recommend this site but the one thing you must do is to take your measurements with a tape and shop that instead of the xs to xxxl sizing. I can't wait for New Years Eve to wear the sequined jumper I purchased.

Tip for consumers: Take your measurements and shop with those instead of the xs to xxxl. Sizing is very small for the western body.

marieg16
11/20/14

So far I have been very happy with the products I have received, not happy with the return policy, but I find the clothing well made with lining in the insides of most dresess, and jackets. So happy about the fact they stock small size shoes to fit me 34, happy about the look and feel of the shoes. I have recommended this site to a few friends as I have had nothing but great service.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JollyChic staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I am getting ready to return my recently purchased coat to Jollychic of China. Best I gather, the International Priority Mail through USPS from South Carolina to the office in China is going to cost an arm and leg to return it. It sure would be easier if the coat could be sent Stateside for my reimbursement to my credit card. JollyChic Corporate Headquarters

Suite 11-12, 6/F, st james house Pendleton way, Manchester M6 5FW, UK, Manchester Manchester, M6 5FW, UK Would this be possible?
2 weeks ago
beths32
A: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! TERRIBLE READ The reVIEWS i lost my money too
1 week ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the JollyChic staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

26 Photos for JollyChic