US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

send25

Customer service was good and they have good quality clothes. (in 39 reviews)

burroughsw

Just received my order and was happy to see everything was exactly as it looked online. (in 152 reviews)

kotterb

A most positive shopping experience with jollychic.com. (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

anniev6
10/23/14

The quality is the worst I have ever seen and nothing like their pictures online. The pictures of the dresses looked like a good quality and I thought I would take a chance on this company. I had no idea it was shipping from China until after I purchased the items but boy did I learn my lesson. Oh and you can't return it without paying international shipping charges that were almost 2 times what I spent on it not making it worth your time and effort. This company is a joke and a fraud. I am very regretful. Buyer Beware!

miraclep
10/22/14

It is the best online shopping ever for me. I have tried a lot of online store and they are good but not enough like this one.Yes this online store is really for shopping. The products comes with lowest price and high quality and customer service are very friendly.Thank you.

patricias40
10/20/14

I see all of these wonderful reviews which is why I decided to order from Jollychic. I have used many online clothing websites and have never in my life had such horrible service. My dress was over a week and a half late and when I tried to speak with someone I was only allowed to do so through live chat. The agent then informs me that it is still on time and that it is sitting in NY and I have to understand the prep time is not included in the shipping time.(I needed this dress for a wedding and it was not here in time.) If I showed you my account it said the dress was "shipped" and I am pretty sure it sitting in NY is not part of the "prep" time. Once it leaves their ware house and says shipped I am pretty sure that is considered shipping time. What do I know though. Finally the dress arrived and it was too big. I saw the return policy and had a few questions so decided to live chat again. The agent questioned why I was trying to return it and then typed "lol, maybe it loose fit" . She then told me I was better off giving it to someone and I could get a credit from them. I did not want to give it to someone, I just wanted to return my dress. After about 5 minutes of her doing everything but helping me with returning my item, I told her I was reporting them. The agent decided it was best I send an email.

Tip for consumers: Order from another site.

donosom
10/17/14

"I bought from jollychic.com and I'm very happy from my item. Arrived in time with safety. As described. Very good package, new item and the product as the photos.<br>In the future I'll buy again.

mariamt2
10/17/14

Dears;

this comment is really an anwser , because i talking from Costa Rica, i heard that you are in China,this is right?, do you purcharse and send clothes arround the world or i need to have a direction in USA?

could you help me please, i love your clothe in the page and i want to buy something someday!

thanks!

loric39
10/16/14

I see the whole bunch of fake reviews and the copy and pasted "Letter" from "sindy", Yeah "sindy" you don't exist and you're just the fake name for the Customer Service person, there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. Once they have your money you are out of luck. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THESE THIEVES. Oh and the clothes are made by the tiny hand of child labor and they are worse than K mart quality! STAY AWAY

Tip for consumers: Just say NO

martab
10/12/14

My order came super quickly. It was shipped the day after I placed the order and I had it a few days later! So that was good. The clothes looked pretty much like the pics but as for size well 2 out 3 fit me. I ordered a jacket that was a "small" but fit like a large. Its huge! I would recommend really paying attention to the measurements because if you want to return anything you are responsible for the shipping and shipping overseas isn't cheap.

bethd13
10/12/14

Here's the deal - I bought about 12 dresses from this site and 5 of them are, no joke, now my absolute favorite 5 dresses. Like, I get compliments EVERY TIME I wear them. They look EXACTLY like the photos on the site. BUT...the other 6 items either did not fit (one was extremely small and I could neither step into it nor dislocate my shoulders to pull it over my head) or I did not like them, and I need to return them. Their service has been great - they're very polite and sound like they want to help, even if it can take a day or two for them to respond (I think they just don't have 24 hour service, so you might have to wait til it's tomorrow in China). But I will need to pay return shipping on all the items I'm not keeping, and you guys, that's going to be between $160 and $240 from here back to China.

Moral of the story - there are some real gems on here for real cheap, but choose wisely and be prepared to re-sell anything you don't want on ebay or at Buffalo Exchange (or eat the cost of return shipping). This is not a site where you'll want to experiment with something that looks cool but you're not sure about, or hard-to-fit things like pants. But I don't regret getting those incredible 5 dresses I am keeping and I'll probably keep trolling the site for new dresses (with my caveat emptor glasses on).

Tip for consumers: Return shipping to China is way, way, way more than you would think!!!

gian453
10/10/14

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!!!! Never do business whith these ppl. I ordered 2 dresses, both in an XL b/c I take a L and wanted to be sure they fit since they were coming from China. An American XL is 14-16, the dresses came and the tag clearly says 10. YUP, 10!!!!! Now I put in a claim with PayPal bc I want a refund and they want me to pay to ship the items back to them and refund me only for the dresses when they receive them. First of all, I already paid so your illiterate employees could send me the wrong merchandise!!! Why would I or should I pay again for you to get your wrong stuff back so you can only refund me a fraction of the price. This is CRAZY! An absolute horrible way to conduct business. I hope this company goes out of business. Absolute trash runs this company. How dare you argue back and forth with me through PayPal when YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN THE WRONG!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: NEVER SHOP HERE AT jollychic.com!!!!

linav1
10/7/14

Misleading description of sizes on their website. I've received faulty items and they are charging me delivery costs for returning them. Absolute rip off. Poor quality. It took them quite a few days even to reply to my complaint. Don't waste your time and money!!!

Tip for consumers: Poor quality. Return policy is non existent. Customer service is shocking. Even the item prices on the invoices are incorrect and all due to avoid paying taxes.

quackingd
10/5/14

WHOA! I've been tempted to shop from the JollyChic website and decided to find some companyand product reviews first Happened upon this website and found all thse amazing reviews BUT the some of the reviews were supposedly written by customers WITH DIFFERENT NAMES BUT IDENTICAL PROFILE PICS. If it smells like a filthy duck, walks like a crippled duck, quacks like noisy duck ..... what is it?

amandag25
10/3/14

please do not bother with this site, it has no return policy no refund and all sizes are for little china dolls, there measurements are out if you go by the Large... it aint no Large... I measured my self to there large and had heaps of room according to the cm... no so when I got my outfit... also it was only $38.50 Australian but took out a $60 and no refund... Joke

Tip for consumers: just remember once you buy it, they take more money out and you cannot return the item at all.

mirchandanim
10/1/14

I have made several purchases with Jollychic, and I have had great experiences every time! The items that come are exactly like the pictures and they have become part of my everyday accessories. I highly recommend Jollychic to anyone looking for amazing jewelry/accessories/clothes! The wait time is long but only because it is coming all the way from China. I had no problems with them and plan to buy in the near future!

goldbergers
9/30/14

Jollychic was very simple and fast, didn't spend a lot of time trying to checkout. I will be telling more people about Jollychic.

keenert
9/29/14

I bought a bag and it´s very beautiful. It´s the same of the picture.<br>I´m very happy with this web.

lexp8
9/29/14

I recently bought some jewelry, tights and a skirt off jollychic.com and not only were they affordable and looked great, but they arrived only a week after I ordered them. The speed surprised me because ive bought clothing online from similar places and its taken a month or more to get here. Their customer service and reward program is really good too. I also really like the recommendations they send me based on what ive searched, they are always spot on for my style. Definitely going to shop there again.

terrancem15
9/27/14

I'm very satisfied with this online store. Buying is easy and quick. I could choose every details of the item I bought from dropdown lists, then I could choose from several shipping methods and extra services (insurance, tracking id, EMS, etc.). The item arrived quickly and its quality is fine. I advise this shop to everyone who prefers easy and quick online shopping.

veranof
9/27/14

Jollychic is easily the best online shopping site I've ever shopped at. The prices are ridiculously cheap and shipping costs are amazing. The selection is also very great and the purchasing process is smoothly done.

sharmanm
9/27/14

Jollychic is a great company, they provide the nicest, most exclusive gear, for really low prices. no complaint regarding my purchase.

mickiewiczl
9/26/14

I think Jollychic.com is one of the best sites to buy street wear at a great price. I always return to this when I shop.

laveyq
9/24/14

JollyChic is a great shopping site for numerous streetwear brand, they carry most brands and stuffs that aren't carried by others, they also provide good shipping service, and they have a fair price compared to other websites, overall I would shop at JollyChic.

ainaf
9/24/14

I order some Leggings and a pair of shoes. The cartoon leggings were nice. Items were nicely packed and shipped to me in a timely fashion. Ready check the website again for another pair of shoes and leggings.

classr
9/24/14

I LOVE jollychic they have the best deals and great stuff i just bought a maxi dress and it fits great i have a hard time with dresses because im short. Jollychic is the best place to buy stuff i love this site more than any i have ever used

traderg
9/24/14

Just received this dress in the mail yesterday! Opened the bag and omg! I'm in love with the dress! Wearing it to work as soon as the weather gets a little warmer again! Definitely going to buy dresses from this site more often!

arquettel
9/23/14

My dress arrived in the promised time and nicely packaged. The clothing is pretty cheap and the fabric is soft and comfy. It was even better than I had hoped! Overall I was very pleased with the quality of my order.

liash
9/23/14

We ordered a gift for my daughter from Jollychic. We are in the United States so it did take some time to receive but it was faster than I thought it would be and we were very happy with the quality of the clothing, the customer service was excellent and the price can't be beat!!We will be ordering from them again I'm sure.

nuncioa
9/23/14

I love Jollychic. Like they say on the site they always answer your questions correctly and give refunds if something is wrong. I will definitely order again, it takes some time, so go big or go home I say haha. Quality is good, price is right. Amazing store! I allready recommended it to some friends.

shamh
9/23/14

Dress as advertised and well made. As a dressmaker I measured myself carefully but the dress is still a little small. Happy to use it as incentive to shed a few kilos. Will buy from jollychic again.

baddeleyb2
9/23/14

Last month,my friend saw a wonderful skirt on blog,then bought two skirts from JollyChic,the package was good and she was beautifully.So i ordered one striped sweater and one pink lace dress,they give me discount.

panchoh1
9/23/14

The items I bought shipped very quickly, and I am very happy with the clothes. The prices are unbeatable too!

lighters
9/23/14

This site is the one of the favorite of my friend. She suggest me to place the order on this site so I try do it., I have just recently received my order! The result is excellent! I recommend to buy! Who wants to be in the form of beauty... buy without hesitation! ;) I am very happy with my purchase! Everything I got on the website are very good. The clothes are really stylish and good quality. I will by more things on the website in the future.

lizt6
9/23/14

I got quite a few items from this company, all of which are very cute! I have already gotten a ton of compliments on the dresses I ordered.

Tip for consumers: On most of them, I had to order a couple of sizes up so be sure to look at the measurements of the items.

tarika
9/23/14

i am very satisfied and thankful to jollychic, they are already my favorite shop in web and my first choice for shopping they have a special shipping service distinctive and quick with their partners Aramex in my country Saudi Arabia All my requests earlier reached in record time and their goods much nicer than the pictures .

trevora10
9/22/14

I've bought items from Jollychic.com and they came in little under a week in PERFECT condition. I would recommend this site to EVERYONE. The measurements are perfect and the website is in perfect order which allows for ease of access.

holbeins
9/21/14

I'm an international purchaser and Jollychic makes the process easy and efficient, definitely shop again.

sarok
9/21/14

I ordered a small item from them. It was the first time I bought from them so I was not sure if I will get it or not. But surprisingly, it did arrived faster than I thought and the real product was better than the image itself. I love it. I have placed order for couple more items, hope to receive it soon.

fishermans
9/21/14

Jollychic provides great gear with prices comparable to other stores, but with promo and rep codes you can get things cheaper. I am very satisfied with the site and I am not a first time buyer.

haistq
9/21/14

Excellent Customer service! Quality is very good. Prices are awesome! I ordered dress for my friend and received it 10 days earlier than estimated delivery date. Very happy as it was critical for us and we reached jollychic and they promised to do their best. And they did. I still need to send it to her but at least now I know that it will definitely make in time. I dont know if it fits perfectly but sizes look right to me. would recommend.

bordent
9/21/14

Best price on clothes I was looking to get my daughter. The shipping was quick. Ordering easy! Seems like a fun company. Great selection. Would most definitely order from again!

sharks1
9/21/14

Hi Jollychic.I ordered 5 different style of dresses.I recieved All nice.Very beautiful,with the best Quality dresses.Thank you I

sokolikl
9/21/14

Very good website. There are a lot of different products, which are also very cheap, and the quality may not be even, but thanks to the system of ratings and comments, you can have an idea of how the product actually is. I find it very useful and would like to see it more elsewhere, especially with photos. The low price does not always mean low quality, I have been pleasently surprised by my order, and made another order right after. I have contacted the customer service multiple times and they are very quick to respond, very friendly and will always try to help and ask you what you would prefer, so even if there may be delay sending the order, you can ask and they will answer in the next 24 hours. Overall I'm very pleased to have discovered this website and keep on adding items to my favourites, planning on buying them later. I recommend it to you if you ever hesitate.

sheffh

morikawaa
9/21/14

I am a Very Happy with this site. I ordered two pairs of shoes on Monday and received them by Thursday afternoon, of the same week. I also got them for a discounted price. I don't understand why this company had such bad reviews. I will keep buying from jollychic.com and Highly recommend it to everyone.

smetanai
9/21/14

jollychic has all the brands that im looking for at a great price. They get it shipped out VERY QUICK, and offer great sale items along with new fresh gear.. definitely worth checking out

desireec1
9/20/14

They were fabulous! I loved the clothing, everything was fabulous quality and it didn't take long to come at all! I'd say two weeks maybe? They do ship from china which could be an inconvenience but if you speak to a representative about it they'll help you! I'm definitely ordering from them again. I bought a few head chains from them and they were fabulous! I placed pictures of everything I ordered! Seriously great site!

grassom
9/20/14

I love Jollychic.com they are fantastic. There shipping is great and you get exactly what you pay for. It is a very good site to order off of online and if you have a problem they will try everything in their power to fix it. I will be a forever shopper!

subs1
9/20/14

I was very pleased with my experience with jollychic. Ordering process was smooth and items were delivered on time and exactly as described. Would recommend to others. Good work jollychic,

headleyp
9/20/14

Jollychic is addictive! I shop on the website monthly and buy earrings and necklaces. Their prices are very reasonable and their products are so cute. Every time I wear a new piece of jewelry, I always receive compliments. Any time I've had a problem with a piece, it's always handled promptly and courteously. I will continue to shop with them, as do many of my friends.

bolognesej
9/19/14

Great service. The App is amazing and easy to navigate, my order was here in seven days. Also, promo codes are always available to help me save money, overall I am satisfied.

brooker6
9/19/14

I ordered a few things from Jollychic -- about $85 worth. I put in my shipping and payment information, and then received a confirmation email on the order. After a couple of days, I didn't receive an email about shipping or the like (as most website will send you information when packages ship). I checked my order on Jollychic's website and it said "unpaid." I contacted customer service and they wanted me to take a picture of my credit card and email it to their billing department. I thought that was a little ludicrous, asked for another option, but they didn't offer one. It's not trusting to send a photograph of your credit card over email. However, I ended up asking if I could cancel my order and they did so promptly. My experience is "meh" because of the payment situation. I was really looking forward to some cute inexpensive clothes, but I guess I will stick to other sites.

15 Photos for JollyChic