US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

send25

Customer service was good and they have good quality clothes. (in 65 reviews)

aginsa

definitely recommend jollychic to others and order from them again. (in 303 reviews)

panchoh1

The items I bought shipped very quickly, and I am very happy with the clothes. (in 134 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

juliam42
5/20/15

Terrible quality. Don't waste your money.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy

sum363
5/18/15

I ordered 4 pieces of clothings on May 7 and until today, I haven't received my orders at all. I have contacted the 24/7 support line and they told me that they will expedite and they will process as soon as possible. In the website, it state EXPRESS delivery but in fact, it is even worst than normal delivery. Just crossing my fingers now that the quality is not horrendous as some of the reviewers stated here.

ad4844
5/18/15

I use many online sites and this is the worst quality and service ever. Forget about asking for a refund, two items actually had tears and holes in them and they still wont refund or pay postage etc on refunds. Stay away from jollychic, way too unpredictable. Only 1 out of ten items was decent. Looks great on the computer though.

pl797
5/17/15

I ordered a cute top. I ordered a bigger size then usual. It is 3 x but only fits a medium person. Can't return because international fees are too high. ANd they know it. Don't order from them.

charlenem17
5/17/15

It took 3 weeks to get my order. I only ordered 2 tops and sized them based on THEIR sizing chart. Both are too small. I will give them to my daughter, as they will fit her. They are nice tops, but shipping takes too long and sizing is all wrong. I also started getting a pile of junk email after placing this order.

tinad26
5/16/15

I just received my order and am so disappointed. The quality of the blouses I ordered were fine. Received the merchandise in a timely manner. I ordered the size according to their sizing chart and that's where the problem begins. I ordered XXL and figured I would have a really nice fit. All of the labels say XXL. NO WAY. My daughter is a size 9 so I let her try them on. They are even tight on her. I am not going through the trouble of sending them back so I will just take the lost. This is too bad because I do like the blouses.

elizabethl3
5/15/15

I just spoke with a girl named "Kenzie" on JollyChic's instant messaging service regarding sizes/fit and payment issue. I cannot key enough about the wonderful, wonderful, customer service and this gal went way over the "call of duty" in helping me! I have yet to rec items, but, thanks to Kenzie, I feel so much better about the size I ordered, and reassurance on payment issues! The world needs to return to such wonderful customer service and people such as Kenzie! Sincerely, Elizabeth.

missik
5/14/15

I couldn't wait to receive my order and after a couple of weeks, I finally got my order and it looked like it had been crushed in the process of mailing. The box for the shoes was unrecognizable, it was so damaged. I ordered three shirts and a pair of tennis shoes. I reviewed their sizes to ensure the shoes and shirts should fit. I ordered my shirts in three different sizes because of how I wanted them to look on me. I ordered one size larger, two sizes larger and four sizes larger. The one size and two size larger didn't fit at all. Both were super tight! Then the four sizes larger was TOO big! The tennis shoes did not even come close to the correct size that they listed for tennis shoes. The shoes were super big. Well, needless to say, I want to return and either get my money back or get bigger sizes. I went straight to the 24/7 Live Chat. Well, live chat is an email system that doesn't work. I tried the after-sale and the email came back un-deliverable. I tried the before-sale and it wouldn't let me complete it because it wanted me to fill out a field that doesn't exist on the form! I went to their FaceBook page and after about 24 hours, they contacted me and told me to email it to the address I had told them DIDN'T work! Then after another 24 hours I was told if I provided them with the order number and my email someone would contact me. That was a week ago and several more attempts to contact them. I give up! The 800 number on their page doesn't work....their live chat is NOT live.....their clothes look cute, but either don't fit or are nothing like the picture you are looking at. I am turning them into the BBB in our state. I doubt it will do any good, but might save another shopper this grief. I am out $79 and that is a lot of money to have nothing to show for it.
*****Thank you JollyChic for your hilarious response. If I could afford to ship back to you, I would gladly do it. But the most (in your words) economical way, USPS, was $75. My total sale was around that price. Other reviews I have been reading you state your sizes are "Asian" sizes. Maybe you should put that disclaimer on your website. In addition, 24/7 "live" chat means something different in the USA. It means there is a "live" person there. NOT an email that doesn't work. I tried the "live" chat and the first email came back undcelievarble and the other option keeps asking for a field to be completed and the field doesn't exist. Please do not respond. Nothing you say is true or is going to make this right unless you return at your company's cost. If goods were "Asian" sized, I would have ordered differently and the clothes may have fit. Also, you sent an email stating you would credit my account $20. I asked if you would credit my credit card used for the purchase and was told no. You would give me $20 store credit to use on "non-sale" items. WOW. Like I would order anything again.

Tip for consumers: Try the 24/7 Live chat prior to ordering and find out how to return items prior to purchasing. It won't be live! That would have stopped me right off the bat. Live means live, not email!!

sm682
5/12/15

Product looked great in photos, prices were unbelievable, ordering process was simple, and then....
It took forever for products to arrive. They bore no semblance to photos, quality of fabric was very poor, and fit was worse. Sizing is a puzzle.
The return process-to China-is a work in progress...expensive and,I am sure will take forever.
I await to see about actual refund.
Nowhere in the ordering process are you told you are dealing directly with a Chinese company.
And, now my computer is infected with flashing ads from this company, non-stop!

debbiet13
5/5/15

The shirt I ordered looked so cute online. I was happy about the free shipping. It went downhill from there. It took three weeks to get my shirt. I ordered two sizes larger than normal, and it did not fit at all, I couldn't even get one arm in it. The shirt was shaped like a triangle. It was about a size 4 on top, and 4x at the bottom. I will never order from them again, it costs too much to return it, and I DO NOT WANT STORE CREDIT!!!!!

saraa27
5/4/15

late delivery, i received my order 13 days after the order was purchased . between that after i finished my order by 4 days they told me that there are items out of stock, and they did not return my money. i have ordered a big order it was by 500$ and thats what i get .

The quality was horrendously bad, the items that are cotton were polyester and the items that are chiffon i received them as polyester. the details written are completely different that the item you will receive.

REVIEW FROM A COSTUMER
BAD AND CHEAP QUALITY
LATE DILIVERY

Tip for consumers: if you are a person that likes to wear clothes that are not cheap quality, then you should totally stay away from this website which i will definitely do .

mariab63
5/2/15

I ordered from Jollychic.com some jackets & clothes. It was delivered after a week and quality & price of the products are excellent. I will recomend this company to anyone. Whenever I email their customer service for query, I get a reply straight away. I am very happy with the price, quality and service

reneem20
4/30/15

I was about to place a very large order with JollyChic when I decided to check the reviews first. Thank GOD I did!!! I would have lost so much money. If you are going to sell to the American public, you need to know that we are not small in stature and you should be honest with your sizing chart. Otherwise, you get a lot of very poor reviews which is why I am not purchasing from you.

johanned
4/30/15

Ne vous faites pas avoir par ce site, vous allez recevoir des vêtements qui n'ont rien à voir avec ceux commandés.

herbn2
4/26/15

I have purchased a lot of items from this shop. I've had gotten many compliments from dress, blouse, shirts, shoes, bags and accessories I bought from Jollychic. If you are not sure about the size you will get, carefully look in the measurements indicated. If you have a problem/issue about a product call their customers support, they will act fast and to solve it. This is my kind of store online :)

shellys23
4/26/15

This was my first time ordering from this site. I placed an order on April 8. I received an email on April 12 that my order was shipped, and today, April 23, I received my order. That's two weeks. I can live with that. I had ordered a dress and a handbag and was pleased. The only con to it, as many reviews complained about, was that the item didn't fit, even though I ordered a size larger. For me, it's motivation to drop some weight so I can fit the dress because I like it. Although, I would prefer what I order to work for me so I don't have to do all that. I love the handbag and the items are of decent quality and condition.

lindas149
4/26/15

I have learned Jollychic on search engine. After buying one item on this site, I fall in love with every item I bought from them. It really suit what I like and it's affordable. I like most of the design and qualities. Every time I ordered has arrived and I have been shopping from then. I highly recommend to this site!

mayf15
4/25/15

I have experienced good service from this company, their staffs are friendly, fast and helpful. I have bought a lot of items from them and I am satisfied. They have a good marketing strategy by winning a prize and get a bonus joining their fun games, give good discounts and great on sale items. I'm one of their VIP customers and it is worth it. Jollychic is my official online shop, tried and tested, I would say.

krystalfp
4/25/15

It is very good site where I found my style and beautiful dresses.

lavetadi
4/25/15

I was pleased with this great store. It satisfied my needs.

jinafnich
4/25/15

I am very happy , my order took a wile to arrive but I am satisfied, good qualitie and the sizes areperfect as dicribed on the web page. I will buy more for sure.

reneeedix
4/25/15

I am so satisfated with the dress. I have recently made 2 purchases and I love the products. The shipping was more fasted that I expected and I am so so satisfated.The items are cheap, and in so good condition for the prices.

beulaasaw
4/25/15

very good site with great communication and good and cheap products i order 7 times and i intend to order again.

jesss34
4/24/15

This Company has a good reputation and services, such as I bought some clothes this month, when I receive the goods, found that there are some size problem, I'll call them, they are very enthusiastic help me to solve all my problems, make me very happy and satisfied. Later I also want to buy some clothes on this company. They won the product price is moderate after buy rest assured. Is a reliable company

ruthl14
4/24/15

I came across this site through a random ad I saw and checked it out. Initially I had no intention of making any purchases but I had saw some clothes for sale and decided to give it a try, in addition there was a first-time 15% discount when I signed up using facebook.
In all, I bought 2 winter coats, 1 hat, 1 pair of gloves and a dress. The order process was straightforward - I keyed in my card details, and 1 day later an e-mail was sent to inform me that they were in the process of preparing my items.
Two days later, a tracking ID was provided and I used it to track my items. I am from Singapore,and I waited in all 7 business days before the mailman showed up at my door with my package. All items were well-wrapped.

Even as an Asian, I ordered 1 or 2 sizes larger (because there were notes on jollychic's website with regards to sizing) and I guess I was lucky enough that all my coats fit me really well.

The gloves and hat are of good quality, although for the clothing there were some frayed threads, but overall, I am still more than satisfied considering the amount I had paid. Do bear in mind that these are not high-end or luxury items, and while my clothes were true to the photos, the quality is not high-end. But, still good!

Throughout the week, I contacted the service staff of jollychic via e-mail to get updates about my package (as the courier had not been vigilant in updating the shipping status) and they replied to my queries within the same day.

I understand there are many negative reviews on the internet but I suggest you give it a go yourself before judging for yourself if it is a online retailer you would continue to patronize. As for me, my experience was smooth, so i foresee myself continuing.
if you had an unpleasant experience, if the clothes did not fit or if there was a huge hidden fee involved because of where you live, then i suggest you manage your expectations, and if you do not feel a peace of mind buying then do spend your money elsewhere as i believe there are many online shops which will be more suitable for you.

Do contact me if you have any queries :-)

victoriah18
4/24/15

I ordered a couple of shirts and like most other people, ordered it a little larger. You cannot even get the shirts over your head. I should have done my homework. This is the second time I ordered something from China and got the shaft. When you order from China, you will spend more to send it back then what you spent on the product. Make sure you stay away from the COACH outlet in China as well.

jannacwoo
4/24/15

I love their service. They email you when your order is on it's way & when it has arrived at it's destination.

andreap34
4/21/15

Excellent customer service

I would definitely recommend jollychic to others and order from them again.

yuliai1
4/20/15

OKAY! I ordered a dress and a skirt. what came a month later (yes, i had to wait a month) was done by someone who has no idea how make clothing! It's seriously impossible to wear! Take your money somewhere else!

elanaj
4/19/15

I purchased two items from this site and have received nothing. Nothing! Big mistake!

jininc
4/19/15

They deducted my money from my credit card then requested for me to photocopy my credit card and provide them my CCV information via email. All of which I had already provided in their website when I made my online purchase. I refused to send any information via email, as it's not secured, and demanded a refund. Jollychic sent me several emails after that. One to say that my refund has been credited to my Jollychic account for future use (which means that they are currently holding on to my money, with no issues, yet they claim that they need a photocopy of my CC to authenticate my payment). Another email to say that my purchase has been cancelled and I will receive my refund in 10 business days. The latter is the best outcome but I'm not hopeful.

Please STAY AWAY from this seller. It's from China and they're unprofessional with nought customer service!

Tip for consumers: Fraudulent site, beware! No legitimate business would follow your purchase order with an email requesting for a photocopy of your credit card. They probably have many schemes and tactics to defraud, so every buyer may experience something different. Be careful!

clarem35
4/18/15

I thought the clothes looked super cute on-line, but I wish I had read reviews before I purchased. On their advice, I ordered 4 dresses (for work) that were at least 2 sizes larger than I normally wear (US - small to medium). So, when in doubt, I would go with extra large. I found a bright blue handbag that I thought would be great for spring. It took more than two weeks for the shipment to arrive. The first dress looked NOTHING like the picture - it was cheap and flimsy and was way too small. The next dress same thing. And so on. But the worst was the handbag. It was yellow-green NOT the blue ordered. I then went to the website to see how to return my order (since there was no form included with most retailers to facilitate this). Their 24/7 hotline is just an email, no phone assistance. I only have 5 days to return, or no full refund. I heard nothing back for 2 days. I then called an 800 number, and they claimed they couldn't find me in the system, so to email again. Scam. Now I have $100 worth of useless cheap clothes I can't wear. NEVER USE THIS RETAILER. YOU WILL BE SORRY.

samarafri
4/16/15

Great products, great prices, and great communication . Will continue to order products through it, promotions will also well-worth looking at.

junes31
4/14/15

I was getting ready to order a few items from them. SO GLAD I READ THE REVIEWS. I will be spending my money elsewhere.

leannehu
4/12/15

Very good online shopping site. It has an extended product range and the prices are really good. The shipping service is OK (every time I received the goods in good condition).

christinaa18
4/11/15

I placed an order for 2 pairs of shoes, one arrived with the right size, the other didn't and they refuse to pay for the return shipping cost when it's obviously THEIR mistake. First, they tried to say that they sent the right size, once proven wrong, they proceed to telling me that a size 38 = 240. Their story changed twice. They take orders from North American customers, yet they don't cater to them. How come there is no size chart as does every other site (and as they do for clothes)???? that way, people would know exactly what to order. This is their second excuse, so I'm not even buying that. THEIR mistake, yet they refuse to correct it. If a size 38 = 240, then BOTH shoes should have been sent with the SAME size. Not to mention that quality is sub-par, don't waste your money. How do they resolve the issue: They dare to tell me to put an insole in the shoe that is TWO sizes too big. Disgusting!

ruthm38
4/11/15

Bought a top 3 weeks ago and it still has not arrived, and the courier service stinks keeps on telling me I was not home when they tried to deliver, then the courier vehicle was broken into and my parcel was stolen and also they said it was delivered to a different address and had the nerve to ask me whether I was sure of my address...seriously something wrong here and I would advise anybody to be very wary of this company..I should have read these reviews before I shopped...BLOODY DISGRACE

hoadnorri
4/11/15

I really like to purchase , because it's secure, really easy and i like that they have several pictures for a product and details concerning measurements. The product i ordered has the exact material they've described and the colors were very nice. I love it!

madalened
4/10/15

I love their products and until now I'm very satisfied, i've order some products from them a couple times and it always comes on time and also their prices are very fair. They have new stuff everyday.

kasiecwil
4/10/15

I really like the clothes. They are cool and new. Not to mention the price! It is super cheap. There're so many things that it is really hard to decide what to buy. I love the shoes and the shirts, specially.It takes some time for the delivery but, well, it comes from China. So you have to keep that in mind. But almost everything's worth it.

jaleesabr

Love it!!! No opositions! 5 star treatment

blossomh
4/10/15

Really good company, good quality of products for really good deals. Easy to use and a lot of famous brands can be founded on this site. Sales every day which is affordable for most of the people.

ricardam
4/10/15

I'm very satisfied with the products and the customer service from this online store. I bought a pair of a lovely shoes and a pretty necklace and, for sure, I'll bought again in the future.

shondrabd
4/10/15

Great Company and awesome selection of products. Even if you're not a fan of cosplay (which is what I got) you're sure to fall in love with their shoes, fashion and makeup! I'll be sure to order again soon!

anglawar
4/10/15

Very good. My only complaint is about the delivery tax too expensive. I won't buy from Milano because of it.

ruthieble
4/10/15

All cool, place orders there for a long time, the clothes are very fashionable and inexpensive footwear is also very cool, like everything.

alyciacra
4/10/15

I like this shop very much! Cheap and good!

shawnnacs
4/10/15

The website is great! I'm starting to order all my clothes, shoes, and jeans from here. Such a wide variety of things.

carmenv12
4/6/15

Shipping was fast enough. Items were nice enough.

BUT
DHL EXPRESS shipping charged me 23.49$ CAD before I could even put my paws on the package. Duty: 4.30$ Taxes : 4.23$ Precessing fee: 10.00$ COD FEE 4.25$...ttl 23.49$ CAD (Canadian Funds)....This all over and above what I had already paid to JollyChic.

Once all paid...Guess what....2 out of 3 items don't fit. I ordered XL which would normally be more than big enough. Says XL but I'm positive they are medium sizes. Can't put the shirts on at all. If I insist, they will tear. Must be Chinese sizes. Canadian or US sizes they're not. Won't be ordering from them EVER again. BEWARE...

pamelat5
4/5/15

My item finally arrived after a month. Horrible garment....you get what you pay for. Do not order anything from JollyChic. Ripoff!!!!!

29 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JollyChic staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I am getting ready to return my recently purchased coat to Jollychic of China. Best I gather, the International Priority Mail through USPS from South Carolina to the office in China is going to cost an arm and leg to return it. It sure would be easier if the coat could be sent Stateside for my reimbursement to my credit card. JollyChic Corporate Headquarters

Suite 11-12, 6/F, st james house Pendleton way, Manchester M6 5FW, UK, Manchester Manchester, M6 5FW, UK Would this be possible?
12/4/14
Answer
katherinen2
A: Their size "large" would fit an American Girl doll. I cannot even imagine what a size "small" would be like.
4/15/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I retuned good 29 1 15 to Pendleton way Manchester value £55 have emailed returns on line and getting No satisfaction
4/7/15
Answer
kateb16
A: This is a terrible company that goes by many different names - if you paid by paypal you may get your money back - if not you will probably lose it. Even if you receive anything it is not as pictured, the material is different, very cheaply made, items smell and the sizing is tiny (lucky to fit an 8 year old (and that is a one size fits all. Good luck to you and stay away from these Chinese companies
4/8/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the JollyChic staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

27 Coupons for JollyChic

No coupon code needed
Shop now at JollyChic to save!
Go to JollyChic