US Government's NSF

service@jollychic.com

113 Reviews for JollyChic

▼ Sort by: recent

7/31/14

Do not deal with this site or buy anything. You will regret it. My goods took ages to arrive, and all of them were faulty. I had to take pictures and finally agreed with them I would return items and get a full refund for items and shipping. Thats where the fun started. Lie upon lie, they said they had received the parcel (I knew they had as it was registered post), then they said they hadnt, then they said they nay just got it (LIES) then they wanted to refund to my bank, then my paypal. Yesterday they said "Sorry for the problem. It is really our fault. We will refund the shipping fees $41.95 to your paypal account. Actually, we have informed the financial department to refund the whole money to your paypal. But they may forget it. So sorry for the problem." This is stalling tactics, I have written another email and they know I mean business. I will get my money back. This is stealing.

7/31/14

Thank you all for the reviews written - I was almost ready to place the order but remembered my last out of the country order from Rosewholesale (the order never came and I was lucky to receive a refund from PayPal).

When online shopping I will stick to the USA

Thank you again, and I am guessing all these companies in China are scammers

7/30/14

Do not order anything from this website. The clothes are cheap-looking and not well-made. Many things are out of stock. It is near impossible to get a refund or ship clothes back to china. They are the worst!

7/29/14

I purchased 1 sweater, 1 blouse, and a hand bag from jollychic on 7/6/14, and did not receive my items until 7/29/14. That's over 3 weeks! I did not get a confirmation email once my order was placed, so I was already suspicious of the site. Unfortunately, I didn't do any research before placing my order...

When I received my items, I noticed that the fabric was very thin and cheap. Even my hand bag was made very cheaply. My bag smells like plastic, and is very shiny. I know it's not even worth trying to refund my items, so I'm not even going to bother. Would not order from this site again.

7/29/14

Do not order from this website!! It is a total scam. You first place your order then it will sit there and say "preparing" for days on end. You may or may not speak to someone on the live chat but its broken english and lost in translation. Once your order has actually been shipped (weeks later) here is where the scam begins. They purposely mess up your shipping address so fed ex can't deliver it to you. This has been the worst process ever. This is also the first review I have ever written but if it helps someone so be it. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

7/27/14

I am extremely furious and disappointed, I placed my orders on 6Jul14, my orders status was still preparing when I check on 10Jul/12Jul, 14Jul..18Jul, everytime telling me 3 - 7 days, I will receive orders. Dont know when the 3 -7 days starts. On the 24Jul, status still showing preparing.When I asked if I cancel my orders when will I get my refund since Jollychic have not prepare my orders....Without my permission, the 24/7 staff Nancy cancelled my orders...then reconfirmed my orders were reinstated and will receive my orders in 5 days....When I checked earlier another 24/7 staff told my orders was cancelled and refund was not process at all...Non stop giving excuses...Most likely, I am making a police report if I do not get my refunds in 10 days' time.....minus ZERO star!!!!!!!!..

7/25/14

I order 3 dresses on July 8 and just received them today on 7/25. One dress fit just like the size L I ordered. The second one tight but still wearable, fabric qualities ok but the third dress was definitely a small instead of the large that I ordered. I couldn't even get it on me and refund is not possible since postage and processing cost more than the dress. The clothing are not for regular American sizes unless u r very small skinny frame and don't weight more than 115 pounds. I will not order from them again, I can do better at Ross or Marshall's and pay less and know what I buy will fit.

7/25/14

I placed my order on their web site on the 5th of July and it's shipped on 21st apart from this be delaye, they ship it on Fedex and my original account is on Aramex and know they aske me for a shipment cost 120$ which is half my order cost , they are definitely cheaters and this is a good lessen to read some reviews before you order from such losers

7/24/14

Do NOT order anything from this website. I ordered a dress before I read the reviews of the website. The website advertises that your items will ship within "24 hours" BUT, I ordered my dress almost 3 weeks ago, and just received it on Monday the 21st. It is a beautiful dress, but it does not fit. And now, I find out that I have to pay for the shipping costs back to CHINA. I will not ever be ordering a dress from this website ever again. Oh, and when I emailed them about my order, no one responded for over a week. It's also funny how the "24/7 Livechat" NEVER works. DO NOT order from this site, I urge all of you ladies to review sites you don't know....you'll save yourself lots of time and money.

7/24/14

I asked for a full refund on my order an hour after placing my order due to all of the review I had read. I requested a refund on July 2nd and was told it would take 10 business days to process. On July 17th I still did not see the refund on my account so I called them and was told that they didnt process the refund until the 9th so that I actually had to wait until July 23rd. It is not July 24th and there is still no refund. I have emailed them, tried the live chat feature, called and no one answers or gets back to me. I am furious and feel like I have been completely ripped off. I advise everyone to not order from this site. They will rip you off completely.

7/23/14

awe man why didn't I read this BEFORE I order. ordered over 10 days ago payment has been taken from me but all I have is an email saying order being prepared :(

7/23/14

Thank you for putting in your reviews - I was tempted as it came up on my fb page and I was at the check out, but have decided against since reading the reviews. Thank you all, it's much appreciated :)

7/23/14

This is the worst customer service I have experienced so far. I placed the order 11 days ago and it should have taken "2-3 days" in preparation before I benefit form the "express delivery". No email seems to go through and the live chat representatives constantly make up stories assuring me on a daily basis that "the order is ready, we will ship it tomorrow at the latest",been hearing this for a week now. I even asked them several times to know what is the procedure to cancel my order and return my money back, as soon as they read it, they suddenly either disappeared from the chat or simply stopped responding you.
Reading all the below reviews, I am almost scared not to receive anything at all or that the items that looked so nice on the website arrive and just be some Chinese junk :(. Extremely deceiving. 1st and last order for me. STAY AWAY FROM THEIR WEBSITE !!!

7/22/14

No stars so far, been waiting since the 9th July, however when I looked it still says preparing. So worried, wish I had read the reviews first, so many unhappy and unsatisfied customers. Never again. Where is the customer satisfaction? I tried to chat live it was appalling, just said "my name is Simon and we are preparing your order". Please watch out ladies. Will let you know the outcome.

7/22/14

Ordered a jacket, received it today and it looks nothing the one in the website. Very bad quality, STAY AWAY from this shop

7/21/14

THESE GUYS ARE HORRIBLE....THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY....SEND YOU ONE LAME EMAIL SAYING IT IS IN PROCESS...THEN THAT IS IT............I HAVE EMAILED THEM ASKING WHERE MY STUFF IS....NO ANSWER...HAVE POSTED ON FACEBOOK PAGE......AGAIN NO ANSWER...............DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE....THEY ARE TERRIBLE AND UNTRUSTWORTHY

7/21/14

Thanks for posting the reviews. A friend posted the link on fb and I saw all the cute dresses at awesome prices and almost fell for it! Will not buy from the site.

7/21/14

If I could give this website a zero star, I would do it. It takes forever to send my order and till now they are in the preparing process. This will be my first and last time using this website.

7/20/14

I am very upset about my order. I spend 240$, order 10 items on 30 June 2014, it pass already 3 weeks and I didn't get my order, send many e-mails, no one respond. Gays don't order from this site, they are cheaters!!!!!!!

my order :

No. B2014063020231280

nobody replay on many e-mails that I send. want to know, why???

7/19/14

Don't buy anything from them. Don't be deceived by the nice pictures of celebrities or Caucasian models. The actual product is FAKE and not the same as what you see in the website at all. What really disgust me the most is I gave them a bad review of the product I bought in their website as I was not happy with the quality and the material they say was not true (they say it's made of wool but its made of acrylic obviously) , they deleted it! They deleted twice! Then what do they put the customer review in their website for? I bought a blazer and blouse as well but they are badly sewn and the material is crap. Don't waste your money on them!

7/18/14

I'm giving jolly chic one star and I haven't even received my clothes yet! I ordered 10 days ago and it is still saying 'preparing' I have sent 2 emails about this with no reply. I wish I had looked at all of these reviews before spending $200!! Gah everyone stay away!

7/17/14

If I could give zero stars I would. This is by far the worst company I have ever had to deal with in my life. Ordering was easy of course. I was very excited to receive my shipment. It took forever and when I tried on the clothes they were extremely small, nothing fit! I have spent weeks trying to contact the company to figure out how to return them via email/phone and nobody has responded. All I want to do is return these darn things. NEVER EVER BUY FROM THEM!!!

7/16/14

I am really disappointed about these clothes, the quality is pretty bad, the fabrics are terrible and even though I measured how they suggested on their web site, the size is completely wrong I am size 8 but your sizes are pretty different. The waist in that dress doesn't exist. Is under my breast. I am asking for the total refund of my money. I hope I will get it... Get away of this site!!!! You can find much better dresses at the same price in our stores!!! I won't try to do this never!!!

7/16/14

I ordered two dresses from this site two weeks ago and they arrived today, one is sooo tiny and short it hardly covers my lady bits while the other is supposed to be form fitting dress but the hip portion is cut for a woman with body proportions that definitely do not match my own giving the appearance of false hips. The package literally came from HangZhouShi china, how do I return this junk!?

7/15/14

"We usually need 3-5 days to prepare. It just past a traditional festival here in China. All the companise had 3 days' vacation which might cause the delay."

This is a similar response to the previous reviews...I just want to warn others about using the site. I will update with how long it takes to actually receive the item..

EDIT**

I did receive a reply AFTER giving this review... I have received the item and it is of decent quality.

7/14/14

I bought clothing and up sized as suggested, when I received them they wouldn't fit my granddaughter, have since returned them sent emails no response or refund.
I canceled a second order as i was convinced the shoes would not fit, no response to that email either, not happy with this company never re-order nor recommend.

7/14/14

I just wonder why some people gave 5 stars to this site. I placed my order on 7/3, and yet it has been PREPARING for 6 business days. I asked customer service and then she replied me " we will ship your package soon." Hello! How do I know I will get it soon or stii hav to wait for another week? Since so many buyers complained about the delay, you shouldn't say " takes about 3-5days to ship after payment." Anyway, while I'm still waiting for my shipping, I wanna tell my friends do not buy at this site and myself won't buy at this site anymore.

7/14/14

Overall, I am actually beyond pleased with JollyChic.com. I wanted some flirty and unique new dresses to add to my collection, and that’s exactly what I got. I would definitely recommend them to friends, family, and fellow shoppers BUT JollyChic needs to make a few adjustments to their website.

1. JollyChic should make a better effort in letting customers know that there is quite a bit of processing time before shipment for the sake of their customers and their own reputation. In addition, JollyChic should let customers know exactly where their clothes are coming from. It’s true the business is an international company , but if the company is proud of it’s products, than there should be no qualms about stating the specifics.

2. JollyChic should definitely see what could be done about that mold smell.

You can read my full review with pictures of all the items here:

7/14/14

Everything was as specified. Shipping time was as expected (to Australia), and quality reflects price. This is an okay site, but to be honest, fashion71.net is much the same thing but way cheaper, so I'll stick to there in future.

Tip for using the site: look at measurements, not sizes and you won't go wrong.

7/14/14

Order took a while to leave the warehouse, and fedex took an extra day from what was quoted. Not a huge deal, but while waiting for it to be packaged, one of my items ended up being sold out in the time it took to ship. I asked for a refund on the item they did not have, but they gave me a store credit which was not the arrangement we had (order something else or get a refund on the item).
I looked at the size chard for my dresses, and actually got out a measuring tape to make sure I was getting the correct sizes.. 2 looked like they ran small, so I bought them in medium, the last dress said the small was the equivalent to the medium dresses I ordered in other styles. The mediums ended up being too big, and the small way too small.
I e-mailed about returns and my missing refund but still have not been contacted about either (go figure).
I also got hair accessories that were cheap and one headband was broken. It was easy to fix as it's not worth paying to ship back.

7/13/14

Absolute crap ! As a small business owner myself, there is no way I would run a company so unprofessionally as Jollychic. When placing an order with a company that clearly states that it shall process your order within 3-4 days then factor in around 8 days for shipping. you would consider that the case! well in this one it definitely has not been. over 8 working days and my purchase is still being 'Prepared'. Once something of mine goes out of stock, that is clearly stated on my website, so people do not have to wait for the product to be restocked. when I would assume that was just common sense.
if you are considering purchasing something from jollychic... do not. simply look at the reviews (which is what I did not) because you will be sorely disappointed which is simply not good enough !! when you take peoples money - you do everything in double time because that product is no longer yours !! grrrr

7/11/14

I ordered 19 items 4 were out of stock and instead of refunding my money they have an account balance on my account. I would like my money back because it took forever to get my things shipped to me. I online chatted with one customer service agent and she said my money will be refunded. That was a week ago. I am extremely disappointed with this company. I would not recommend.

7/10/14

Do NOT BUY FROM THEM !! I ordered June 13 th , still nothing .its July 4 th! Then call from shipping company telling me THEY don't have my address!!!?? But they have my tel number ?! Bizarre . BUT THE WORST! I HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER MORE SHIPPING FEES 26 € MORE! are they kidding me! Now they offer to pay half ?!!?!? WHO in the WORLD HAS SUCH HALF SHIPPING PRACTICE.? This is a joke ! I am due to go to china for work soon and will pay them a visit with a lawyer .

7/10/14

Items ship from China, so beware expecting to return it at a reasonable shipping price! I ordered a dress for a wedding and since it was shipped from China, it took a while to get here and I received after the wedding (plus, they delayed shipping it because another item I had ordered at the same time was not available at the time). Plus, the dress turned out to look awful on me. The earrings I ordered were cute, but overall a bad experience. I'm keeping the dress since it costs almost as much to return as it did to purchase, but I will never wear it. Probably will donate to Goodwill.

7/10/14

This site is ridiculous! They charged me twice for an order, and when I cancelled the order, they told me they would refund the money. Its been almost 2 months and they still havent!! This site is a total scam!

7/9/14

The pictures are deceiving, the material is cheap but that is reflected in the cost. They are willing to take your money but won't refund you when they clearly canceled the item. The clothes smell funny. I was wary that the items were coming from China, and rightfully so the way they deal with monetary transactions.

7/9/14

I ordered 6 items from this website and it's been 9 days since I ordered and they have not yet shipped my order! I started chatting with their rep via chat and they told me that 2 of the items I ordered were out of stock! And that's the reason why they are not sending me the rest of the items I have ordered! WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE AGAIN! AND ADVISE EVERYONE NOT TO DO SO. By the ways still waiting and it has never been shipped and god knows when it will and as I've read here to get your money back is not a chance..... SAD SAD SAD!

7/9/14

I ordered a dress from this site 12 days ago and have yet to receive my email confirmation. Without the confirmation, I can't track my order. They did however charge my credit card. I sent a email to customer service 2 days ago and haven't received any response yet. I ordered the dress for a wedding this weekend and thought 17 days would have been long enough for it to arrive (although I wasn't aware at the time it was coming from China). Very frustrating. I won't order from this site again.

7/9/14

I received a dress that has only 1/2 of the collar finished. There is a ruffle that literally stops right in the middle of my neck and is not present (can't see it on myself) on the other side. I went to return and was told it would cost me over $100 to send my return back to them. NEVER again. I emailed the company and said I would be contacting the Netter Business Bureau by the end of the week if I did not hear back from them.

7/9/14

I bought three things and only one fit, and BTW the dress is pretty... I said... "nah, is okay, I will return them", and I did... after two, or three weeks, and tracking the package that ARRIVED TO CHINA, I haven't receive any refund... I have copies from after-sale department that they will... NOTHING YET, so frustrating...

7/8/14

I was REALLY wary about JollyChic with the number of bad reviews, but having just received my order I am extremely pleased with all my items and am definitely going to shop there again! I am going to chalk up the negative reviews to a) JollyChic is obviously a new business and has gradually improved their business practices b) some people are inexperienced at ordering clothes online (read: stupid)

Shipping:
-took 6 business days to get my clothes
-items were all individually packaged very nicely

Quality:
-they use cheap cloth with lots of synthetics, but it's on par with H&M and Forever21 and was perfectly acceptable for the price point
-craftmanship was also surprisingly well executed, again on par with other cheap fashion retailers (I would actually argue it's better than some of the crap I've gotten off ModCloth that I paid far more for!)

Accuracy:
-some of the stuff looks a bit different than how it looked online, i bought what i thought was a heavier coat-like thing and it was actually thin cloth, but it was super cute
Example: http://www.jollychic.com/p/brief-design-solid-color-polo-collar-long-sleeve-wind-coat-g36015.html
This is actually button-down shirt material, which is hard to tell from the picture. Still super cute and fits like a dream

Fit:
OKAY. This is where I think everyone is having the most problems. KNOW YOUR SIZES. Ignore whatever category (S, M, L, XL) and look at the actual numbers, and know what you will comfortably fit in (ie: measure yourself). I carefully reviewed all the numbers for every item I purchased and everything fit beautifully.
-HOWEVER, this is an Asian retailer. If you wear larger than a size 6, shop at your own discretion. I am petite but curvy, with wide hips, thick upper arms, and thick thighs. (5'2", 130 lb, usually a size 4-6) I ordered the largest sizes for some items (like this one, I ordered an XL - http://www.jollychic.com/p/long-sleeve-casual-hooded-sweatshirt-dress-g9891.html) and it fit comfortably, but that's the largest size they make for that item. I'd peg it as a smallish M in American sizes.

Style
-I love the look of all the items I ordered and when I tried them on, they all made me look fantastic. It's like ModCloth...but not overpriced.

Overall, based on this experience (I ordered about $175 worth of clothes) I would highly recommend JollyChic if you are an experienced online shopper, know what fits and doesn't fit for your body type, and are looking for affordable, fashionable clothes go for it. Shopping online is always a gamble, this one paid off big time!

Now to cruise their sale section some more...

7/7/14

DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE i was going to order something from this site but thought i would read the reviews first. i was surprised that it sounded just like the reviews on another site that i had Lots of problems with, Dresslily.com which is known for FRAUD and LIES, so i went to that site and they sell the EXACT SAME crap that is made in china by what seems to be children that have no idea what a straight seam looks like. the jacket i bought from dresslily was such a piece of crap it was falling apart the first time i wore it and i had to wait for three months to get it in the first place and wasnt going to pay the 30 bucks to ship it back. please god dont waste your time and money. after you read this click here http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.dresslily.com to see what im talking about

7/7/14

Thank you Jollychic! Just got my order. Everything is beautiful and it fits perfectly. Already planning to get my Autumn outfits from your website :) :)

7/6/14

I received my items and was disappointed that they did not fit. I returned them to Jollychic, their customer service team have been very helpful in refunding my money for the items and my shipping expenses.

7/6/14

I have to say I am alarmed by all these bad reviews. I've made one order on jollychic, also stumbled upon this website through FB, and have to say that I am very pleased with all the items I received. They are exactly the same as represented on the website. Who cares about smells, just wash the items, they're not going to smell clean if they've been handled by people and stocked in a warehouse. I'm also not that bothered about how long the shipment takes. What has really bothered me though, is that I made a second order, paid for it, and then received an email from jollychic saying that 2 of the items (and most expensive) were out of stock!!! So why did they let me order, and make me pay for it!!! They offered to refund on my credit card, but instead I opted to choose 2 other items. I hope I won't be disappointed as I really like this website and think they offer a lot more choice than asos, or Zara... I also think that their customer service people are nice, patient and do their best to solve issues. I hope they only keep on improving...

7/6/14

I spent more than 100 dollars for my first order and looked forward to receiving them. but it turns out very disappointing. very terrible quality, cheap material being used in each items. and also, size is not as the description. i wouldnt recommend JollyChic to my friends. Products are not like the pictures, they look not even 1/3 worth of the prices. i will claim to refund but it sucks that i still need to pay for the shipping. i should have read these reviews before i placed an order!

7/5/14

I order some shoes and clothing from jolly chic I received my order today everything fit perfect including the shoes and the clothes was like what I saw on the website the only problem I have was that the preparation took five days before my order was shipped out but now I got them it was worth it so I'm one happy satisfied customer thanks Jolly chic will be ordering again i loved my clothes and shoes.

7/5/14

Buy with Jollychic was a very good experience, already made 2 purchases in a lapse of 2 months the material of its products is excellent and the costumer services super, shipping is fast. Talk with Nancy on questions I had about my order and she helped me in all 100%. :)

7/4/14

I made an order two weeks ago one of the item was missing and the company didn't charge me for shipping even that my total order was under 100$ , in addition the package got to Israel in three days and with a special delivery to my house, it was amazing and fast. The costumer service is always accessible, on the phone, messenger and by email. They have an excellent service. I have already recommended all my friends and family about this website it is good especially for us religious people.!

7/3/14

I ordered on June 9th and within 12 hours canceled my ordered after reading the reviews. I was told my card would be credited within 3-7 business days. Today is June 30th and still NO refund. I can not get an response and I have sent messages! I can not believe they are still in business after reading these reviews. I will be reporting them to any and all business bureaus! That is stealing!

The Best Wholesale Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber