US Government's NSF

service@jollychic.com

137 Reviews for JollyChic

▼ Sort by: recent

8/30/14

i have buying experience in jollychic only once. i bought a long dress. They has a slow delivery but the dress is really very very pretty. i like this style. Though there is a tiny problem, i will also recommend the site as the good itself is all right.

8/30/14

I had heard jollychic before, the price of their clothing is pretty average. I had a coupon about this site, so i found a retro sweater and a simple blouse and i bought them. My package arrived after 20 days, which was a little longer than I expected. However... the sweater was lovely , so it made up for this slight delay. I know it can be difficult sometimes ordering from a company that you've never had experience with before. Enjoy my shopping.

8/29/14

I absolutely love this website! Their clothes are beautifully designed and are of fantastic quality. I just received the dress I ordered and I have to say, it is even more stunning in real life! What more, I was very surprised to see how well all their items for sale... were priced, it was affordable yet of great quality. Very pleased with the prompt and quick delivery and the friendliness of their customer service. It made my experience very enjoyable- jollychic definitely makes it to my personal top favourites.

8/24/14

These people are crooks! They delivered all the wrong sizes, told me to send the merchandise back when i could for a full refund and then refused to issue a refund. Basically, they kept the money AND the merchandise…horrible customer service, just plain low class thiefs! Keep away from this people…

8/24/14

I have made two purchases on jollychic.com and I am more than pleased with my purchase! The clothes are beautiful and high quality and the prices are phenomenal! I highly recommend using this site if you are looking for that one of a kind piece to complete your wardrobe!

8/23/14

When I placed my ordered for 2 dresses, they said to allow 18 days to process. Within ten days, I received an email stated they were done and it was shipping the next day. I got the dresses from FedEx and it only took 3 days to get them here. I was VERY pleased with my experience and I will do business with them again. The dresses were well made and look just like the pictures online. I would definitely recommend them! Thanks!!

8/21/14

Just received my free trail cardigan I won off Jolly Chic´╗┐ website. Postage was quick with tracking number I could use to see when my item was going to be delivered. I found the people working for them extremely friendly and replied promptly to all my emails. My cardigan is a perfect fit. extremely happy with my order and Jolly Chic.

8/20/14

I came across jollychic when I was browsing online for dress. I am so glad that I discovered their website! The prices are amazingly reasonable, the selection of items ranges from fashion to jewelry. Above all else the customer service is excellent, and that is a big plus for me. I will be the first to admit that if I have a problem or issue regarding a purchase I have no problem addressing it so that I can be a satisfied customer and jollychic.com went above and beyond to makecany and all of my transactions and communication a very pleasant experience. I will continue to shop with them knowing that I can count on that kind of customer service.

8/17/14

Excellent company to deal with. Fast efficient service and delivery to Ireland, which is not the case with a lot of companies. Goods were well packed. Would not hesitation recommending jollychic.

8/16/14

I was one of the unsatisfied customer that has written a review earlier from my order last month. One of the dress was sent the wrong size and too small but the size I ordered was out of stock. After several emails with a couple of agents like Sunny, Simon and Rita, they were very helpful in trying to resolve the problem after I gave them a few suggestions. They have seamstresses that actually make the dresses after you put in your orders and thats why its on preparing status for so long. Just keep in mind their sizes are typical Asian sizes and they come very small unless they have XL or XXL, so make sure what you are ordering have the sizes that you are looking for. I am very satisfied with how they handled their errors and willing to resolve the issue with me after a few emails. I did get a refund on my dress since I ordered correctly but the wrong size was sent. I asked for either a refund to my paypal or a replacement dress at the same price and I ended up getting both. They also gave me $20 bonus discount on my next purchase so I will probably buy from them again in the future since they were willing to work with me in resolving this purchase.

8/15/14

The reason why I am giving this store a five star is because it delivered to my expectations. I was doing my normal selecting which store to buy a dress from then I came across jollychic.com. The customer care staff of the company was just great, in addition, they helped... me pick a great outfit for my occasion. Lets just say you will get a lot of mixed reviews about a store but until you try it out you can never be sure which side to trust. I know that this site is great.

8/15/14

JollyChic is simply horrible . I ordered 4 dresses June 2014 and never received them. The refund was never honored by JC. My Bank JP Morgan Chase issued a refund with proper paperwork! Never ever order from these people!

Angela G. Williams

8/15/14

I recently received my order thru Jollychic and absolutely LOVED my cut-out leggings and the 2 pieces of jewelry i had purchased! :) Although there was a issue with one of the shirts being out of stock..I spoke with one of their representitives Zoey on live chat and she went above and beyond in rectifying the problem! They really have some AWESOME and very unique items and I will definately order again!!

8/15/14

I was VERY skeptical about placing an order with JollyChic. However, I find that I am pleasantly surprised that I like the items as much as I do. After reading others' reviews I recognized that the items would be coming from China - so I could not expect a quick delivery time. I placed my order on 7/28 and received an email notifiying me that the items had been shipped on 8/3 and delivered by Fedex on 8/8. I did not think this was excessive. Secondly, others' had commented on the "chemical" smell on the clothes. This is absolutely true. I actually had to wash the items twice to get rid of the scent. Lastly, it is very important to review the sizing information provided on the website. I wear a size 6 or 8 normally. Per their size chart, I ordered an XL. Both dresses fit me perfectly. I have been complemented twice today already. So buyer beware. I normally don't write reviews - but I appreciate reading the comment's that other people make because it does influence my decision to purchase. I am writing this review in hopes that it may help somone else decide whether or not to use this company.

8/14/14

Last year I saw a picture of a dress from a low-to-mid-price high fashion chain that I absolutely coveted, but it was already sold out. I saved the picture on my computer as inspiration. Last week, I saw the same dress on JollyChic. I was a little scared to order, but i figured it was worth the $20 they were charging for it to at least see if this wasn't a scam and I might actually end up with something resembling *that dress* in my hands. (The original retailer probably would have charged about $50 for it.) Seriously, I wanted that dress bad. It arrived today, and it's EXACTLY the dress I was looking for. Not trying to get them in trouble but... like, EXACTLY the same dress. No smell, everything is perfect. So stoked. Ordered August 4, received August 11; I used the FedEx shipping option.

8/13/14

After reading the reviews I thought I'd been scammed but they sent my items quickly and they are pretty much as described just sizing is a little questionable I'm a AUS 12 and ordered a large and a medium they are both slightly tight but still okay. Maybe order up a size to what you normally get, I will buy from them again

8/11/14

order # B2014070717082350 Theodora Kalatzi
When I placed the order online it appeared that both items were ready to ship.Two weeks later nothing had been shipped, so I contacted customer service via online chatting.I was told that I had to expect one item to get ready by the manufacturer.I decided to CANCEL my order, the representative assured me that she had cancelled the order and that I should expect my full refund.A week later I received an email that my order had shipped!The same order I had CANCELLED!!!! I contacted again customer service explaining that not only did they ship and charge me for a cancelled order, but they also shipped to an address that I won't be able to get the order since I have moved to another country!!!!Again I was reassured that if FedEx can't find me the order will return to China and I will get a full refund.Today, I received an email that the order indeed was returned to China, and that I would get a refund minus 15$ for the undelivered package. I don't understand since this is THEIR mistake, why should I get charged the shipping cost. POOR customer service.Advice:contact through online chatting and keep a copy of the transcript.

8/10/14

This place is a hit and miss and unfortunately MORE OF A MISS!!! I ordered a product that was $40 and I needed to exchange it for a different size. SHIPPING WAS OVER 100 DOLLARS. There is NO WAY that I am paying that and the quality was barely $40. STAY AWAY.

8/10/14

What I want to say is jollychic is a good site. At first, I afraid it is a sam but I am happy that I was wrong. They sent the what you want, and the customer service is amazing, they always help you with your problem and the puzzle. I... got a broken earrings due to the long shipping but jollychic said they can send a new one to me or refund the money to me. I am very happy with their service. I will recommend this site to my friend and family.

8/10/14

I absolutely loved my dress. It came in two weeks after ordering and I ordered a M size. I did go up a size since I was right at the measurements . The dress fit perfectly and was of great quality. I was completely and totally satisfied and will... definitely recommend jollychic to others and order from them again.

8/9/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM JOLLYCHIC! Placed an order for 2 dresses on July 22 and received them on 8/5. They are very poor quality and they are both see-through. There is no way I could wear them in public. I tried to return to find out they have been shipped from CHINA! My order overall was $107.00 but to ship back to China would cost me $50 plus!!!! Very very very unhappy! Still fighting and will continue fighting to get my money back.

8/9/14

Ok. Just like the other reviews, it took weeks to get order.. That didn't bother me as much as, exchange/refunds... Most items were on the smaller side, a few items, I just didn't like.. It's not easy to return/exchange! You have to mail items back to China! So figure in cost of shipping and time it will take to get back to them.. I'm waiting and crossing my figures that I will get my refund...really a painful shopping process! I will not be shopping here again!

8/5/14

The overall purchace went very smooth, but I'm still waiting on my item hopefully it will arrive soon

8/4/14

I placed my order July the 28th and was scared after reading the reviews, I received my full order today 8/04/2014 and everything was perfect. no complaints nothing was torn and everything fit perfect. I am just to happy sorry everyone else had a bad experience but nothing but good words form me. Next order in 2 weeks

8/3/14

JollyChic all sizing is incorrect and does not look like it does on website. I'm glad I only spent $100 will not buy again.

8/3/14

I made an order on the 16th June, 5 days after making the order I was told an item was out of stock and that I could replace it within 48hrs. I did so and thought my order would be sent soon after. However another 5 days later I received a 2nd email explaining yet another item was out of stock. I was quite annoyed that I wasn't told this on the first occasion not to mention having 2 items out of stock. Taking over 10 days to send an order is totally unacceptable. I am asking for a full refund, by the sounds of the previous emails they are bad quality anyway.

7/31/14

Do not deal with this site or buy anything. You will regret it. My goods took ages to arrive, and all of them were faulty. I had to take pictures and finally agreed with them I would return items and get a full refund for items and shipping. Thats where the fun started. Lie upon lie, they said they had received the parcel (I knew they had as it was registered post), then they said they hadnt, then they said they nay just got it (LIES) then they wanted to refund to my bank, then my paypal. Yesterday they said "Sorry for the problem. It is really our fault. We will refund the shipping fees $41.95 to your paypal account. Actually, we have informed the financial department to refund the whole money to your paypal. But they may forget it. So sorry for the problem." This is stalling tactics, I have written another email and they know I mean business. I will get my money back. This is stealing.

7/31/14

Thank you all for the reviews written - I was almost ready to place the order but remembered my last out of the country order from Rosewholesale (the order never came and I was lucky to receive a refund from PayPal).

When online shopping I will stick to the USA

Thank you again, and I am guessing all these companies in China are scammers

7/30/14

Do not order anything from this website. The clothes are cheap-looking and not well-made. Many things are out of stock. It is near impossible to get a refund or ship clothes back to china. They are the worst!

7/29/14

Do not order from this website!! It is a total scam. You first place your order then it will sit there and say "preparing" for days on end. You may or may not speak to someone on the live chat but its broken english and lost in translation. Once your order has actually been shipped (weeks later) here is where the scam begins. They purposely mess up your shipping address so fed ex can't deliver it to you. This has been the worst process ever. This is also the first review I have ever written but if it helps someone so be it. DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

7/27/14

I am extremely furious and disappointed, I placed my orders on 6Jul14, my orders status was still preparing when I check on 10Jul/12Jul, 14Jul..18Jul, everytime telling me 3 - 7 days, I will receive orders. Dont know when the 3 -7 days starts. On the 24Jul, status still showing preparing.When I asked if I cancel my orders when will I get my refund since Jollychic have not prepare my orders....Without my permission, the 24/7 staff Nancy cancelled my orders...then reconfirmed my orders were reinstated and will receive my orders in 5 days....When I checked earlier another 24/7 staff told my orders was cancelled and refund was not process at all...Non stop giving excuses...Most likely, I am making a police report if I do not get my refunds in 10 days' time.....minus ZERO star!!!!!!!!..

7/25/14

I order 3 dresses on July 8 and just received them today on 7/25. One dress fit just like the size L I ordered. The second one tight but still wearable, fabric qualities ok but the third dress was definitely a small instead of the large that I ordered. I couldn't even get it on me and refund is not possible since postage and processing cost more than the dress. The clothing are not for regular American sizes unless u r very small skinny frame and don't weight more than 115 pounds. I will not order from them again, I can do better at Ross or Marshall's and pay less and know what I buy will fit.

7/25/14

I placed my order on their web site on the 5th of July and it's shipped on 21st apart from this be delaye, they ship it on Fedex and my original account is on Aramex and know they aske me for a shipment cost 120$ which is half my order cost , they are definitely cheaters and this is a good lessen to read some reviews before you order from such losers

7/24/14

Do NOT order anything from this website. I ordered a dress before I read the reviews of the website. The website advertises that your items will ship within "24 hours" BUT, I ordered my dress almost 3 weeks ago, and just received it on Monday the 21st. It is a beautiful dress, but it does not fit. And now, I find out that I have to pay for the shipping costs back to CHINA. I will not ever be ordering a dress from this website ever again. Oh, and when I emailed them about my order, no one responded for over a week. It's also funny how the "24/7 Livechat" NEVER works. DO NOT order from this site, I urge all of you ladies to review sites you don't know....you'll save yourself lots of time and money.

7/24/14

I asked for a full refund on my order an hour after placing my order due to all of the review I had read. I requested a refund on July 2nd and was told it would take 10 business days to process. On July 17th I still did not see the refund on my account so I called them and was told that they didnt process the refund until the 9th so that I actually had to wait until July 23rd. It is not July 24th and there is still no refund. I have emailed them, tried the live chat feature, called and no one answers or gets back to me. I am furious and feel like I have been completely ripped off. I advise everyone to not order from this site. They will rip you off completely.

7/23/14

awe man why didn't I read this BEFORE I order. ordered over 10 days ago payment has been taken from me but all I have is an email saying order being prepared :(

7/23/14

Thank you for putting in your reviews - I was tempted as it came up on my fb page and I was at the check out, but have decided against since reading the reviews. Thank you all, it's much appreciated :)

7/23/14

This is the worst customer service I have experienced so far. I placed the order 11 days ago and it should have taken "2-3 days" in preparation before I benefit form the "express delivery". No email seems to go through and the live chat representatives constantly make up stories assuring me on a daily basis that "the order is ready, we will ship it tomorrow at the latest",been hearing this for a week now. I even asked them several times to know what is the procedure to cancel my order and return my money back, as soon as they read it, they suddenly either disappeared from the chat or simply stopped responding you.
Reading all the below reviews, I am almost scared not to receive anything at all or that the items that looked so nice on the website arrive and just be some Chinese junk :(. Extremely deceiving. 1st and last order for me. STAY AWAY FROM THEIR WEBSITE !!!

7/22/14

No stars so far, been waiting since the 9th July, however when I looked it still says preparing. So worried, wish I had read the reviews first, so many unhappy and unsatisfied customers. Never again. Where is the customer satisfaction? I tried to chat live it was appalling, just said "my name is Simon and we are preparing your order". Please watch out ladies. Will let you know the outcome.

7/22/14

Ordered a jacket, received it today and it looks nothing the one in the website. Very bad quality, STAY AWAY from this shop

7/21/14

THESE GUYS ARE HORRIBLE....THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY....SEND YOU ONE LAME EMAIL SAYING IT IS IN PROCESS...THEN THAT IS IT............I HAVE EMAILED THEM ASKING WHERE MY STUFF IS....NO ANSWER...HAVE POSTED ON FACEBOOK PAGE......AGAIN NO ANSWER...............DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE....THEY ARE TERRIBLE AND UNTRUSTWORTHY

7/21/14

Thanks for posting the reviews. A friend posted the link on fb and I saw all the cute dresses at awesome prices and almost fell for it! Will not buy from the site.

7/21/14

If I could give this website a zero star, I would do it. It takes forever to send my order and till now they are in the preparing process. This will be my first and last time using this website.

7/20/14

I am very upset about my order. I spend 240$, order 10 items on 30 June 2014, it pass already 3 weeks and I didn't get my order, send many e-mails, no one respond. Gays don't order from this site, they are cheaters!!!!!!!

my order :

No. B2014063020231280

nobody replay on many e-mails that I send. want to know, why???

7/19/14

Don't buy anything from them. Don't be deceived by the nice pictures of celebrities or Caucasian models. The actual product is FAKE and not the same as what you see in the website at all. What really disgust me the most is I gave them a bad review of the product I bought in their website as I was not happy with the quality and the material they say was not true (they say it's made of wool but its made of acrylic obviously) , they deleted it! They deleted twice! Then what do they put the customer review in their website for? I bought a blazer and blouse as well but they are badly sewn and the material is crap. Don't waste your money on them!

7/18/14

I'm giving jolly chic one star and I haven't even received my clothes yet! I ordered 10 days ago and it is still saying 'preparing' I have sent 2 emails about this with no reply. I wish I had looked at all of these reviews before spending $200!! Gah everyone stay away!

7/17/14

If I could give zero stars I would. This is by far the worst company I have ever had to deal with in my life. Ordering was easy of course. I was very excited to receive my shipment. It took forever and when I tried on the clothes they were extremely small, nothing fit! I have spent weeks trying to contact the company to figure out how to return them via email/phone and nobody has responded. All I want to do is return these darn things. NEVER EVER BUY FROM THEM!!!

7/16/14

I am really disappointed about these clothes, the quality is pretty bad, the fabrics are terrible and even though I measured how they suggested on their web site, the size is completely wrong I am size 8 but your sizes are pretty different. The waist in that dress doesn't exist. Is under my breast. I am asking for the total refund of my money. I hope I will get it... Get away of this site!!!! You can find much better dresses at the same price in our stores!!! I won't try to do this never!!!

7/16/14

I ordered two dresses from this site two weeks ago and they arrived today, one is sooo tiny and short it hardly covers my lady bits while the other is supposed to be form fitting dress but the hip portion is cut for a woman with body proportions that definitely do not match my own giving the appearance of false hips. The package literally came from HangZhouShi china, how do I return this junk!?

7/15/14

"We usually need 3-5 days to prepare. It just past a traditional festival here in China. All the companise had 3 days' vacation which might cause the delay."

This is a similar response to the previous reviews...I just want to warn others about using the site. I will update with how long it takes to actually receive the item..

EDIT**

I did receive a reply AFTER giving this review... I have received the item and it is of decent quality.

The Best Wholesale Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber