US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

send25

Customer service was good and they have good quality clothes. (in 59 reviews)

aginsa

definitely recommend jollychic to others and order from them again. (in 278 reviews)

panchoh1

The items I bought shipped very quickly, and I am very happy with the clothes. (in 123 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jininc
4/19/15

They deducted my money from my credit card then requested for me to photocopy my credit card and provide them my CCV information via email. All of which I had already provided in their website when I made my online purchase. I refused to send any information via email, as it's not secured, and demanded a refund. Jollychic sent me several emails after that. One to say that my refund has been credited to my Jollychic account for future use (which means that they are currently holding on to my money, with no issues, yet they claim that they need a photocopy of my CC to authenticate my payment). Another email to say that my purchase has been cancelled and I will receive my refund in 10 business days. The latter is the best outcome but I'm not hopeful.

Please STAY AWAY from this seller. It's from China and they're unprofessional with nought customer service!

Tip for consumers: Fraudulent site, beware! No legitimate business would follow your purchase order with an email requesting for a photocopy of your credit card. They probably have many schemes and tactics to defraud, so every buyer may experience something different. Be careful!

clarem35
4/18/15

I thought the clothes looked super cute on-line, but I wish I had read reviews before I purchased. On their advice, I ordered 4 dresses (for work) that were at least 2 sizes larger than I normally wear (US - small to medium). So, when in doubt, I would go with extra large. I found a bright blue handbag that I thought would be great for spring. It took more than two weeks for the shipment to arrive. The first dress looked NOTHING like the picture - it was cheap and flimsy and was way too small. The next dress same thing. And so on. But the worst was the handbag. It was yellow-green NOT the blue ordered. I then went to the website to see how to return my order (since there was no form included with most retailers to facilitate this). Their 24/7 hotline is just an email, no phone assistance. I only have 5 days to return, or no full refund. I heard nothing back for 2 days. I then called an 800 number, and they claimed they couldn't find me in the system, so to email again. Scam. Now I have $100 worth of useless cheap clothes I can't wear. NEVER USE THIS RETAILER. YOU WILL BE SORRY.

samarafri
4/16/15

Great products, great prices, and great communication . Will continue to order products through it, promotions will also well-worth looking at.

junes31
4/14/15

I was getting ready to order a few items from them. SO GLAD I READ THE REVIEWS. I will be spending my money elsewhere.

leannehu
4/12/15

Very good online shopping site. It has an extended product range and the prices are really good. The shipping service is OK (every time I received the goods in good condition).

christinaa18
4/11/15

I placed an order for 2 pairs of shoes, one arrived with the right size, the other didn't and they refuse to pay for the return shipping cost when it's obviously THEIR mistake. First, they tried to say that they sent the right size, once proven wrong, they proceed to telling me that a size 38 = 240. Their story changed twice. They take orders from North American customers, yet they don't cater to them. How come there is no size chart as does every other site (and as they do for clothes)???? that way, people would know exactly what to order. This is their second excuse, so I'm not even buying that. THEIR mistake, yet they refuse to correct it. If a size 38 = 240, then BOTH shoes should have been sent with the SAME size. Not to mention that quality is sub-par, don't waste your money. How do they resolve the issue: They dare to tell me to put an insole in the shoe that is TWO sizes too big. Disgusting!

ruthm38
4/11/15

Bought a top 3 weeks ago and it still has not arrived, and the courier service stinks keeps on telling me I was not home when they tried to deliver, then the courier vehicle was broken into and my parcel was stolen and also they said it was delivered to a different address and had the nerve to ask me whether I was sure of my address...seriously something wrong here and I would advise anybody to be very wary of this company..I should have read these reviews before I shopped...BLOODY DISGRACE

hoadnorri
4/11/15

I really like to purchase , because it's secure, really easy and i like that they have several pictures for a product and details concerning measurements. The product i ordered has the exact material they've described and the colors were very nice. I love it!

madalened
4/10/15

I love their products and until now I'm very satisfied, i've order some products from them a couple times and it always comes on time and also their prices are very fair. They have new stuff everyday.

kasiecwil
4/10/15

I really like the clothes. They are cool and new. Not to mention the price! It is super cheap. There're so many things that it is really hard to decide what to buy. I love the shoes and the shirts, specially.It takes some time for the delivery but, well, it comes from China. So you have to keep that in mind. But almost everything's worth it.

blossomh
4/10/15

Really good company, good quality of products for really good deals. Easy to use and a lot of famous brands can be founded on this site. Sales every day which is affordable for most of the people.

ricardam
4/10/15

I'm very satisfied with the products and the customer service from this online store. I bought a pair of a lovely shoes and a pretty necklace and, for sure, I'll bought again in the future.

shondrabd
4/10/15

Great Company and awesome selection of products. Even if you're not a fan of cosplay (which is what I got) you're sure to fall in love with their shoes, fashion and makeup! I'll be sure to order again soon!

anglawar
4/10/15

Very good. My only complaint is about the delivery tax too expensive. I won't buy from Milano because of it.

ruthieble
4/10/15

All cool, place orders there for a long time, the clothes are very fashionable and inexpensive footwear is also very cool, like everything.

shawnnacs
4/10/15

The website is great! I'm starting to order all my clothes, shoes, and jeans from here. Such a wide variety of things.

carmenv12
4/6/15

Shipping was fast enough. Items were nice enough.

BUT
DHL EXPRESS shipping charged me 23.49$ CAD before I could even put my paws on the package. Duty: 4.30$ Taxes : 4.23$ Precessing fee: 10.00$ COD FEE 4.25$...ttl 23.49$ CAD (Canadian Funds)....This all over and above what I had already paid to JollyChic.

Once all paid...Guess what....2 out of 3 items don't fit. I ordered XL which would normally be more than big enough. Says XL but I'm positive they are medium sizes. Can't put the shirts on at all. If I insist, they will tear. Must be Chinese sizes. Canadian or US sizes they're not. Won't be ordering from them EVER again. BEWARE...

pamelat5
4/5/15

My item finally arrived after a month. Horrible garment....you get what you pay for. Do not order anything from JollyChic. Ripoff!!!!!

cindyy5
4/4/15

I ordered a shirt on Feb 18, 2015 and still haven't received it. I have emailed the company about my order and both times they said that they had computer problems in Feb and I should have my order within the a week. Well I'm still waiting!

Cin

Tip for consumers: Don't order

elizabeths74
3/30/15

It took them 3 weeks to process and send my order. When it finally arrived, even though I ordered a size larger, based on their chart, ALL items were STILL too small. To send the items back will cost as much as I paid. Guess I'm either donating them to goodwill or selling them online. The material the items are made out of is cheap and will not stand up to more than a few times wearing them.

Tip for consumers: Order TWO sizes larger than you need.

augustam
3/30/15

I love their service. They email you when your order is on it's way & when it has arrived at it's destination.

nidial
3/28/15

Im am size 6 or 8 in dresses. A got a size L of a Jollychic dress to make sure fits me but I couldn't wear it.

ruthj16
3/28/15

It is SO obvious that the positive reviews here have been written by the company itself. The English is incorrect and is full of typos and grammar mistakes. A real customer would never say things in the ways these reviews do. Beware!!!! This is just another scam site in China. You will not get what you think you are ordering! And, you will not be able to return items without tremendous hassle and out-of-pocket expense. So Annoying!!!!!!!!!!!

susanm117
3/27/15

Read the size chart, even though I'm 5.9 and a size 6 ordered an XXL due to the reviews. Shirt would not fit my 6 year old niece. Threads hanging off the shirt and missing buttons. SCAM.

frankier6
3/27/15

I recently ordered an item from this site and have had nothing but problems. I am still awaiting my order. I have tried there site for tracking info both on my phone app as well as on computer and nothing can be found even on my account. Please be very aware of this company and how they handle business

judyc23
3/27/15

I too am a victim of JollyChic's bogus clothesline. I ordered a dress, realizing it was a mini, also realizing it would probably run small. I ended up with a dress that would not cover all my assets (and I am only 5'2"). I too attempted to return the item only to find out the cheapest route to return would cost me 5.00 more than the item cost. I was told I would be refunded half the cost of the item, $10.00. The item cost $26.00. They said they could not refund shipping!!! SHIPPING WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE BEEN FREE!!! The refund was applied to my account with them. I HAVE NO USE FOR AN ACCOUNT WITH THEM AS I WILL NEVER PURCHASE ANOTHER ITEM FROM THEM.

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT!!!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY!!!!!! EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST TEACHER!!!!! UNFORTUNATELY, I LEARNED THE HARD WAY!!!! DO NOT TRUST THEIR PRODUCT!!!!! POOR QUALITY MATERIAL AND MANUFACTURING AND YOU ARE DOOMED IF YOU MUST RETURN ANYTHING. USPS WILL CHARGE AT LEAST $30.00 AND UP AND FEDEX, $100.00 AND UP. THEY WILL PROMISE A REFUND, BUT IT GOES ON YOUR ACCOUNT FOR YOUR NEXT ORDER!!!!

laurenr18
3/26/15

I haven't even received the item I ordered from this site and I'm already wincing at the thought of its arrival.

It's been over a month since I placed my order and my item has yet to arrive. The tracking information provided is out of date and oftentimes not applicable, and I'm sure even after my item arrives I'm sure it's going to be made with some low quality material that will be extremely disappointing. I will never shop through this site again.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Bother.

aw103
3/24/15

Are you kidding me? One of the "positive reviews" came from the user name "Massengill D."!!! Massengill is the name of a DOUCHE so you know that someone just made up bogus names to write bogus "positive" reviews. There are so many blogs and reviews out there that actually show the crap you get when you buy from these China scammers! SAVE YOUR MONEY and remember that if the price sounds too good to be true, IT IS!!!

sal1267
3/22/15

I purchased a 2Pcs long sleeve top with solid pant suit.
The description said.. A solid pant design with side pockets. pantskirt style.
In fact, it was just a short skirt, with No pant underneath and no pockets at all.
I contact ccustomers service, they denied and refuse to refund. Even though I provided pictures to prove it. Not responsible.. .Waste money!!

pitat
3/19/15

I recently just made my first purchase and I have to say i was very impressed. There are a bunch of promo/rep codes out there to get your clothes cheaper then it already is! That's a thumbs up in my book, and i'll definitely be ordering some more clothes from here much more often.

gailj6
3/18/15

This company is terrible. I purchased products that took almost a month to get. When they finally came, they looked nothing like the pictures on the website. The fabric was so cheap that I couldn't give this junk away. I wanted to send the stuff back but discovered that I would have to pay the shipping to send them back to China. I am throwing this junk in the garbage. I would not be seen dead in these garments. DO NOT, DO NOT buy from this company. Jollychic clothes are terrible!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your money, you will be sorry.

roee3
3/17/15

If you have to exchange or get your money back, it'll cost you more to send it back than the cost of the garment. I bought an item which was to small $69. To send it back for an exchange to a larger size $130!!! Explanation of the International and
custom fee's should be outlined where the customer can see before they click on paid. Had I know that, or even checked the reviews first. I wouldn't have purchased anything from JollyChic. Mr. R. English

Tip for consumers: Read reviews first!!! JollyChic should make it absolutely clear that they are shipping out of China. If you need to return an item, that it will cost you a small fortune. Due to all the shipping fee's, International and custom. Had I know this or check the reviews first. I would have never purchased anything from JollyChic Mr. R. English

aprilh17
3/15/15

I ordered a dress about 3 weeks ago. I logged into my credit card and it had been refunded. I got on jolly chic and it said my order was pending shipment. I talked to online service and they said it was shipping. I told them it had been refunded, then they said. "oh yeah, it was out of stock." I said I had concerns about my credit card info since so many review had said they had fraudulent charges in Hong Kong and China. She never responded.

Tip for consumers: PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. Read reviews and risks on several sites. I have never seen anything like it. I cancelled my credit card as a precaution.

susann73
3/15/15

If possible I would rate them a big fat ZERO. I made the mistake of signing up before I read reviews which is something I never do. Please, please do not register and do business with these people. It took me an hour online with them to get them to agree to unsubscribe me from the mailing list. There is no unsubscribe option in the welcome email they sent to me. I doubt they are actually removing my email so I've blocked them. I'm also sure they will likely sell my email to other China vendors. I'm glad I read reviews before ordering from them!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT do business with this company.

massengilld
3/15/15

Best company. Serious team work here. Good price, fast. I am very satisfied. I will keep buying here and I recommend this store everyone!

midcapc
3/15/15

I'm very satisfied with the purchases I've made on this site, I love the fact that everything has free shipping, I love the products and they arrive really fast.

barbarap25
3/14/15

I couldn't resist this company's attractive online ads. The designs of many clothing items were refreshingly original and unique. The prices looked unbelievably low. After weeks and weeks - and a totally ignored inquiry about it on their website - I finally received my order today. I grew suspicious when I saw that the products came from China, and then when I saw that three articles of clothing had been jammed into a tiny FedEx envelope,

Naturally, I didn't expect Saks Fifth Avenue quality, but I have to say the fit of all three of my three items is a little strange, and both the quality of the materials and the overall craftsmanship are very poor, even though the designs are definitely cute. In ordinary circumstances, I'd have simply filled out the return papers; but in this case there were none. Seeing the vendor was in China I despaired of ever being able to return anything - or to even afford to return anything. How did I miss the source when I ordered? It certainly was well hidden - if present at all - in the ads and/or website. And only now did I look online for reviews of the company. Silly me.

After reviewing the laughably incomplete and largely irrelevant paperwork that came with the order (it looks like this is actually a wholesaler attempting to sell direct to consumers) and now reading all the terrible reviews about customer service, I realize I will have to consider this a loss and pray that my credit card doesn't start getting used in China.

Buyer beware. Shop somewhere else.

Tip for consumers: Skip this vendor and shop elsewhere.

postk
3/14/15

Great site to purchase online. Excellent prices with all-inclusive. Great comunication between seller and costumer.

starrym
3/14/15

It was easy and I was able to find the dress that I wanted and the sales or a great help financially. Only advice is order early becasue it takes a while to ship.

lees78
3/13/15

Because of the bogus UK address, I thought this was like Asos, but it is NOT! The clothes make Wal-mart's merchandise look like Saks! Cheap, ill-fitting, nothing like the slick photos with the gorgeous models. And don't EVEN try to return anything. Hello? Do you want to spend $75 to send a $19 top back to China for a refund. Do the $*&@#$* math! I am kicking myself for getting suckered in.

patinom
3/13/15

I bought one of their dresses which was so lovely. Even though it was super cheap, the material is so perfect and stretchy so it can fit up to size 12's easily. It looks great on too!

carlins
3/13/15

It is a very good quality service. They have all kind of products, they send you everything carefully packaged and prices are excellent. Im very happy for finding this website, I have bought 3 times with not problem.

faiths4
3/13/15

Ck out the positive reviews for this business. They are the exact same review, posted multiple times by fake buyers. These Chinese warehouses are advertised on Facebook regularly. I have contacted Facebook about these scam companies. The products advertised are of the worst quality imaginable; that's if you actually receive the product. There are multiple advertisers, but my suspicion is that JollyChic, SammyDress and the rest are the same scammers selling the same defective merchandise.

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE!

karenb106
3/12/15

So, like all of you I have been seeing some wonderful chic ads. Love the styles. Then I look at the prices and my instinct is this has got to be crap. Did a bit more research. Made in China. Ugh. Then I'm reading all of your reviews. Khulud A. lives in Riyahd Saudi Arabia. I can even give you the exact address. Why? Because Jollychic posted it on this site! When Sunny D linked the Aramex ship tracking information it shows everything! It's currently in transit, but it gives addresses! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! YOU IDIOTS!

THAT's enough to say I will NEVER buy from these people and I've forwarded this to all my girlfriends and followers on social media.

annw33
3/12/15

The quality of this merchandise is terrible. Jackets hang funny, one arm longer than the other. The dresses are low quality, they do not fit well, or hang well. The dresses are not as pictured. None of the clothes are as pictured. I did order a larger size than normal and this fit is not as much a problem as the quality. I can only imagine how bad they would look one time thru the laundry. They will not send a return label to mail back yet almost every reputable company will. The cost to send the clothes back is almost as much as I paid for them. Not worth the effort or time. Ladies, alert your credit card company, dispute the charge, lets get their attention.

Tip for consumers: dispute the charge on the credit card. The only thing these people understand is we are not going to pay for such sorry quality.

arlingtonh6
3/12/15

I'm pretty happy with my order. It was very affordable and came in a week, which is faster considering how far away it is. Although, I would prefer if we could choose the color of some items instead of receiving random colors and styles

piusd
3/12/15

I think it is very important to do good shopping surveys that more people can know about the quality product!The store I bought the perfect item . And in the future I plan to buy more. This is exactly what I was looking for!

yethf

Hi jollychic,

I would like to inform you that i just received my 10 items, and i would like to give you a very positive feedback, ive got satisfaction because of the good quality of your products. Keep it up! Thanks you so much!!! I am happy with it. I will refer you to my friends and colleagues!

Til nextime! More success!!

yukh
3/11/15

Totally love the item it always has the exclusive items you wont find in the stores especially for these great prices!!!!!! Love it!

tousignants
3/11/15

Hi everybody! I encourage you all to buy because there are so many things.I mostly buy clothes.There's such a beautiful fashionable clothes!

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JollyChic staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I am getting ready to return my recently purchased coat to Jollychic of China. Best I gather, the International Priority Mail through USPS from South Carolina to the office in China is going to cost an arm and leg to return it. It sure would be easier if the coat could be sent Stateside for my reimbursement to my credit card. JollyChic Corporate Headquarters

Suite 11-12, 6/F, st james house Pendleton way, Manchester M6 5FW, UK, Manchester Manchester, M6 5FW, UK Would this be possible?
12/4/14
katherinen2
A: Their size "large" would fit an American Girl doll. I cannot even imagine what a size "small" would be like.
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I retuned good 29 1 15 to Pendleton way Manchester value £55 have emailed returns on line and getting No satisfaction
1 week ago
kateb16
A: This is a terrible company that goes by many different names - if you paid by paypal you may get your money back - if not you will probably lose it. Even if you receive anything it is not as pictured, the material is different, very cheaply made, items smell and the sizing is tiny (lucky to fit an 8 year old (and that is a one size fits all. Good luck to you and stay away from these Chinese companies
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the JollyChic staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

35 Coupons for JollyChic

No coupon code needed
Shop now at JollyChic to save!
Go to JollyChic
JollyChic

30 Photos for JollyChic

From the business
JollyChic?
Click here to post a review