US Government's NSF

166 Reviews for JollyChic

▼ Sort by: recent

haistq
9/21/14

Excellent Customer service! Quality is very good. Prices are awesome! I ordered dress for my friend and received it 10 days earlier than estimated delivery date. Very happy as it was critical for us and we reached jollychic and they promised to do their best. And they did. I still need to send it to her but at least now I know that it will definitely make in time. I dont know if it fits perfectly but sizes look right to me. would recommend.

sharks1
9/21/14

Hi Jollychic.I ordered 5 different style of dresses.I recieved All nice.Very beautiful,with the best Quality dresses.Thank you I

desireec1
9/20/14

They were fabulous! I loved the clothing, everything was fabulous quality and it didn't take long to come at all! I'd say two weeks maybe? They do ship from china which could be an inconvenience but if you speak to a representative about it they'll help you! I'm definitely ordering from them again. I bought a few head chains from them and they were fabulous! I placed pictures of everything I ordered! Seriously great site!

grassom
9/20/14

I love Jollychic.com they are fantastic. There shipping is great and you get exactly what you pay for. It is a very good site to order off of online and if you have a problem they will try everything in their power to fix it. I will be a forever shopper!

subs1
9/20/14

I was very pleased with my experience with jollychic. Ordering process was smooth and items were delivered on time and exactly as described. Would recommend to others. Good work jollychic,

brooker6
9/19/14

I ordered a few things from Jollychic -- about $85 worth. I put in my shipping and payment information, and then received a confirmation email on the order. After a couple of days, I didn't receive an email about shipping or the like (as most website will send you information when packages ship). I checked my order on Jollychic's website and it said "unpaid." I contacted customer service and they wanted me to take a picture of my credit card and email it to their billing department. I thought that was a little ludicrous, asked for another option, but they didn't offer one. It's not trusting to send a photograph of your credit card over email. However, I ended up asking if I could cancel my order and they did so promptly. My experience is "meh" because of the payment situation. I was really looking forward to some cute inexpensive clothes, but I guess I will stick to other sites.

hartsk
9/19/14

I ordered a small item from them. It was the first time I bought from them so I was not sure if I will get it or not. But surprisingly, it did arrived faster than I thought and the real product was better than the image itself. I love it. I have placed order for couple more items, hope to receive it soon.

rivkinm
9/18/14

Agreat site good prices in the shipping speed up this demand with interest the third request to me and I think that I will always buy from Jollychic.com.

mr199
9/18/14

STAY AWAY FROM JOLLY CHIC! Ordered 3 dresses, and not a single dress looked ANYTHING like the photos on the website. One arrived with a giant stain on it. I contacted customer support and requested a shipping label yet apology after apology and I still do not have a return label from Jolly Chic. And I'm not paying 150 dollars to ship these crappy dresses back to China. And from the other reviews on here even if I can ship it back doesn't sound like they'll actually refund me. So I've disputed it with PayPal and hoping to close this ordeal soon. Very frustrating!!

ninam11

BEWARE!!!
Be sure to READ a COUPLE OF PAGES of reviews AT LEAST!
I suspect someone is filling in 5 star PHONY REVIEWS!

burroughsw
9/17/14

Just received my order and was happy to see everything was exactly as it looked online. True- to - size, well made clothes of excellent quality at an affordable price. Great experience!

hardgrovep
9/17/14

Jollychic is surely on the top of my list when talking about online shopping. It offers a variety of clothes and accessories for fashionable women. Most of the urban clothing brand can be found at this website for a somewhat reasonable price. Although there are lots of pricey items, if you look thoroughly there are reasonable priced clothing available! Lastly, the Standard Shipping (that I always get) takes on approximately 4-7 days to get to your door. Overall I'd recommend people and friends to shop here and I would come back here to shop.

truslerc
9/16/14

Jollychic is the only place where you're guaranteed to find the hottest clothes and the most unique styles. I live in Alabama and there are no stores that sell the type of items that Jollychic offers. It gives you a chance to create your own look and not go broke in the process. Plus, the always have deals like 10% off, 20% off, etc. They're always going above and beyond to satisfy their customers, and so far, so good! Best Urban Clothing supplier on the net right now.

menzelm
9/15/14

I found this sight very easy to navigate and with paypal to pay it made my transaction good very smooth and easy. I was amazed at the delivery time, super fast shipping. (faster then estimated) I am looking forward to doing alot more bussiness with Jollychic. Alot of cool products at a great value and good quality.

cleamonsb
9/14/14

They have great merchandise and many of the prices are very reasonable. I will definitely shop there in the future.

kotterb
9/13/14

A most positive shopping experience with jollychic.com.
From ordering to receiving,everything went smoothly and as expected.Customer Service communications were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable.I will continue to purchase from jollychic.com and have already recommended jollychic.com to many of my friends and family.

marcn8
9/13/14

I buy from here a lot. At least 10 purchases. 7/10 purchases have been just as picture. Less than expected ones: 1 wig was slightly orange when I though it'd be gold though. One dress was just as pictured in cut but came in orange instead of pink (it actually was better). I bought a blue dress from here thinking it'd be out of thicker wintery material, but it wasn't. It was very thin, lithe summer fabric. Invariably these things are okay with me but you should usually buy when not crazy on sale as I think they start running out of pictured products and use next best things. I will continue to buy from them though because they have great deals. When I can get a Lolita dress for only $30-$40, I don't mind if it's slightly lighter than what I thought.

ronithg
9/13/14

ordered 2 items on 22/06/2014 but did not receive yet. the only thing customer service keeping saying is to be patient. but how many days more?
they are cheating customers by offering flat rate shipping with out tracking number.
now they say i have to pay $6 additional charges for shipping which i had to pay. this time if i am not going to get my products then i have to take legal action for fooling customers and i would seriously give bad remarks on social networking sites.

Tip for consumers: try not to choose flat rate shipping if you face with express shipping too then stop buying things from this useless site cuz u will waste your time, money and patience.

chalks
9/12/14

I have bought several products at Jollychic. Generally I am very satisfied with them. The quality is good, shipping is reliable and they are very inexpensive. I am always pleased with my order and have had no reason to return.

sechresth
9/12/14

I love the dress I ordered and would recommend this site for buying cheap, good quality items. A word of precaution though: Since the items come from china, sizes will be different, especially in clothes, and I recommend checking the given measurements to make sure you buy the right size BEFORE ordering and complaining it's too small.r review to help others learn about this online business

emmanuelp3
9/7/14

I am a clothing reseller from German, and bought from them twice, not bad, it's cheap , and quality is OK. But hope they add more products, they only have women's clothing and bags now, i want other men'products....er....

messerf
9/7/14

ah..I have no idea why I've read all this bad stuff about jollychic above. I recentlypurchased a few items from this company website and had a wonderfulexperience. They had a great selection of products and low prices. I alsoreceived the correct items and they arrived safely in a padded envelope.... I also got to deal with customer service over a minor defective part and they were wonderfullyfriendly and helpful.They were good about setting things right with the customer. Didn't have to pay shipping or customs fees or anything like that. I definitely would buy from them again and would give them an excellent rating even got a discount code from them~

christains
9/7/14

Jollychic.com is probably my facorite website for buying clothes and other things. They have the best brands, and good prices.

damms
9/6/14

Undeniably reliable, a variety of quality products available at a good quality, that's what jollychic is all about !Thank you for everything !

dorisl8
9/6/14

I have been using this website for online shopping for the last 1 years.Satisfied from the quality and price, although sometimes i receive goods late as well

marvele
9/6/14

I bought some dresses in this company for my wife .It’s so long time to wait–a mouth .But my wife like them very much .I think it is worthy of wait .

patenaudet
9/6/14

I do not even remember how I met the Jollychic, made ​​a first purchase to see if there would actually deliver and this was done as quickly as possible. I have done several other buy and never looked back. Prices are good, delivery is fast and always respond very fast... too if in doubt.

benfords
9/5/14

I bought all 4 items for my daughter, and she fell in love, I plan on shopping more here on-line, this jollychic is amazing, a very happy Mother.

send25
9/5/14

I ordered a couple of things there, no problem at all. Customer service was good and they have good quality clothes. Jollychic will be my shopping mall now . !!

lisas115
9/5/14

RUN!!! do not order from them. They offered me a $5 discount and when I placed the order it disappeared. When I contacted them they said there was nothing they can do. They are just a sham company located in China. They try to look legit, but, once you place your order, you are screwed. They disappear.

kildareh
9/5/14

I love my new dress from jollychic.I will definately order from this company again.Customer service in solving a answer to a question was excellent!The sweatshirt came and it was beautiful!

esseryl
9/4/14

jollychic is a nice online shipping site, that's for true. i just reveived my dress, i am very satisfied with it. THank you jolly.

ipsenm
9/2/14

I was really satisfied with jollychic online store. They are true professionals. Fast answers, great products and reasonable prices are something that jollychic makes different from other stores

tolberth
8/30/14

i have buying experience in jollychic only once. i bought a long dress. They has a slow delivery but the dress is really very very pretty. i like this style. Though there is a tiny problem, i will also recommend the site as the good itself is all right.

judyg12
8/24/14

These people are crooks! They delivered all the wrong sizes, told me to send the merchandise back when i could for a full refund and then refused to issue a refund. Basically, they kept the money AND the merchandise…horrible customer service, just plain low class thiefs! Keep away from this people…

kleinef
8/24/14

I have made two purchases on jollychic.com and I am more than pleased with my purchase! The clothes are beautiful and high quality and the prices are phenomenal! I highly recommend using this site if you are looking for that one of a kind piece to complete your wardrobe!

blockerc
8/21/14

A most positive shopping experience with jollychic.com.
From ordering to receiving,everything went smoothly and as expected.Customer Service communications were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable.I will continue to purchase from jollychic and have already recommended jollychic to many of my friends and family.

kellys68
8/21/14

Just received my free trail cardigan I won off Jolly Chic website. Postage was quick with tracking number I could use to see when my item was going to be delivered. I found the people working for them extremely friendly and replied promptly to all my emails. My cardigan is a perfect fit. extremely happy with my order and Jolly Chic.

lieberta
8/20/14

I came across jollychic when I was browsing online for dress. I am so glad that I discovered their website! The prices are amazingly reasonable, the selection of items ranges from fashion to jewelry. Above all else the customer service is excellent, and that is a big plus for me. I will be the first to admit that if I have a problem or issue regarding a purchase I have no problem addressing it so that I can be a satisfied customer and jollychic.com went above and beyond to makecany and all of my transactions and communication a very pleasant experience. I will continue to shop with them knowing that I can count on that kind of customer service.

merolas
8/17/14

Excellent company to deal with. Fast efficient service and delivery to Ireland, which is not the case with a lot of companies. Goods were well packed. Would not hesitation recommending jollychic.

lindam108
8/16/14

I was one of the unsatisfied customer that has written a review earlier from my order last month. One of the dress was sent the wrong size and too small but the size I ordered was out of stock. After several emails with a couple of agents like Sunny, Simon and Rita, they were very helpful in trying to resolve the problem after I gave them a few suggestions. They have seamstresses that actually make the dresses after you put in your orders and thats why its on preparing status for so long. Just keep in mind their sizes are typical Asian sizes and they come very small unless they have XL or XXL, so make sure what you are ordering have the sizes that you are looking for. I am very satisfied with how they handled their errors and willing to resolve the issue with me after a few emails. I did get a refund on my dress since I ordered correctly but the wrong size was sent. I asked for either a refund to my paypal or a replacement dress at the same price and I ended up getting both. They also gave me $20 bonus discount on my next purchase so I will probably buy from them again in the future since they were willing to work with me in resolving this purchase.

murrillr
8/15/14

The reason why I am giving this store a five star is because it delivered to my expectations. I was doing my normal selecting which store to buy a dress from then I came across jollychic.com. The customer care staff of the company was just great, in addition, they helped... me pick a great outfit for my occasion. Lets just say you will get a lot of mixed reviews about a store but until you try it out you can never be sure which side to trust. I know that this site is great.

huggerm
8/15/14

My shopping experience was great and have alway been, no one can ever bet the prices on this site even though sometimes somethings can be a little expensive but in all it's a good site."

angelaw25
8/15/14

JollyChic is simply horrible . I ordered 4 dresses June 2014 and never received them. The refund was never honored by JC. My Bank JP Morgan Chase issued a refund with proper paperwork! Never ever order from these people!

Angela G. Williams

pamelah11
8/15/14

I recently received my order thru Jollychic and absolutely LOVED my cut-out leggings and the 2 pieces of jewelry i had purchased! :) Although there was a issue with one of the shirts being out of stock..I spoke with one of their representitives Zoey on live chat and she went above and beyond in rectifying the problem! They really have some AWESOME and very unique items and I will definately order again!!

missdl
8/15/14

I was VERY skeptical about placing an order with JollyChic. However, I find that I am pleasantly surprised that I like the items as much as I do. After reading others' reviews I recognized that the items would be coming from China - so I could not expect a quick delivery time. I placed my order on 7/28 and received an email notifiying me that the items had been shipped on 8/3 and delivered by Fedex on 8/8. I did not think this was excessive. Secondly, others' had commented on the "chemical" smell on the clothes. This is absolutely true. I actually had to wash the items twice to get rid of the scent. Lastly, it is very important to review the sizing information provided on the website. I wear a size 6 or 8 normally. Per their size chart, I ordered an XL. Both dresses fit me perfectly. I have been complemented twice today already. So buyer beware. I normally don't write reviews - but I appreciate reading the comment's that other people make because it does influence my decision to purchase. I am writing this review in hopes that it may help somone else decide whether or not to use this company.

mc328
8/14/14

Last year I saw a picture of a dress from a low-to-mid-price high fashion chain that I absolutely coveted, but it was already sold out. I saved the picture on my computer as inspiration. Last week, I saw the same dress on JollyChic. I was a little scared to order, but i figured it was worth the $20 they were charging for it to at least see if this wasn't a scam and I might actually end up with something resembling *that dress* in my hands. (The original retailer probably would have charged about $50 for it.) Seriously, I wanted that dress bad. It arrived today, and it's EXACTLY the dress I was looking for. Not trying to get them in trouble but... like, EXACTLY the same dress. No smell, everything is perfect. So stoked. Ordered August 4, received August 11; I used the FedEx shipping option.

theodorak
8/11/14

order # B2014070717082350 Theodora Kalatzi
When I placed the order online it appeared that both items were ready to ship.Two weeks later nothing had been shipped, so I contacted customer service via online chatting.I was told that I had to expect one item to get ready by the manufacturer.I decided to CANCEL my order, the representative assured me that she had cancelled the order and that I should expect my full refund.A week later I received an email that my order had shipped!The same order I had CANCELLED!!!! I contacted again customer service explaining that not only did they ship and charge me for a cancelled order, but they also shipped to an address that I won't be able to get the order since I have moved to another country!!!!Again I was reassured that if FedEx can't find me the order will return to China and I will get a full refund.Today, I received an email that the order indeed was returned to China, and that I would get a refund minus 15$ for the undelivered package. I don't understand since this is THEIR mistake, why should I get charged the shipping cost. POOR customer service.Advice:contact through online chatting and keep a copy of the transcript.

averyk12
8/10/14

This place is a hit and miss and unfortunately MORE OF A MISS!!! I ordered a product that was $40 and I needed to exchange it for a different size. SHIPPING WAS OVER 100 DOLLARS. There is NO WAY that I am paying that and the quality was barely $40. STAY AWAY.

ailsar
8/10/14

What I want to say is jollychic is a good site. At first, I afraid it is a sam but I am happy that I was wrong. They sent the what you want, and the customer service is amazing, they always help you with your problem and the puzzle. I... got a broken earrings due to the long shipping but jollychic said they can send a new one to me or refund the money to me. I am very happy with their service. I will recommend this site to my friend and family.

Best Online Wholesale Clothing Businesses Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber