US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

send25

Customer service was good and they have good quality clothes. (in 129 reviews)

aginsa

definitely recommend jollychic to others and order from them again. (in 598 reviews)

panchoh1

The items I bought shipped very quickly, and I am very happy with the clothes. (in 272 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

collinss9
2/13/16

Order several items one didn't come in. I emailed them and they said it was out of stock. They want refund my money. I have been sending emails since December. If they do this to several customers they are making a lot of money and committing fraud. Taking people money and delivering no product. Stick with an American company. Never again

melodyj4
2/13/16

I am writing this in the hopes that a public request will garner more attention than my 6 kind email requests, which have been ignored. I ordered items on the 7th of January & have not received them. I would like a refund. My order ID# is B2016010712341993.
If I walked into a store in a shopping center & paid $$ for some clothing only to be told to leave without the clothing, the stre would likely be run out of business. This is exactly what JollyChic have done. I have no issue with simple mistakes or unexpectedly busy trading seasons that make deliveries late but what I cannot accept is JollyChics inability to even answer a simple email.
Do not buy from these people. It will be you leaving the store without the goods you paid for sooner or later. Shame on you JollyChic! I would like my money back!

manliag
2/12/16

Its going to be one month alredy and every time I try to chat with them now they say they not avalible. I need to now what is going to happen with my order or my money. Please you dont answer the phone eather the chat.

kellyi4
2/11/16

I ordered 5 items over a month ago and since then I have called Asia 5 times and e mailed them 25 times with no response or items delivered !!! Never ever ever ever order from this site. Be warned !!! Honestly please do not order from this site ever ! They took my money immediately and never delivered my stuff which was a Christmas present from my mum . My mum is older and very upset that she didn't get me a present !! It's now February and no present . Never trust these people ever !!!

stanc31
2/9/16

I had ordered 4 items from jolly chic but 2 out of 4 were out of stocks after my PAYMENT done!
I didn't receive my rest of the products non any refund to my credit card!!!
I have followed up so many times no response yet.
This is my order number B2016020115131814.
I called up the customer service number million times but no response, I also sent them email, no response! Tired of this jolly chic service too!!!

Refund the money and delivery my products ASAP PLEASE!

sarahf73
2/9/16

Aftee reading many reviews i immediately canceled my order thank God before it was shipped. And they refunded me on my Jollychick account which i didn't ask for and when i contacted the live chat service to refund me back on my credit card they ignored me. So i sent emails asking for my refund but no reply! And then when i tried to contact them on the live chat i can no longer use it like it never existed!!!
It's a scam company they only steal your money and once you have an issue you will be ignored!!

nathartyl
2/7/16

I Love this website. You find nice items for a reasonable price. The costumer service is great, if you have a question you email them and they will get back to you right away. The Items do take a little time to get to you depending on where you live. I live in New York and It took 3 weeks for my 1st package to get here, and 4 for my second package. Before you buy anything make sure to see if it has any review and how its made and the sizing chart because their sizes are different. Ive ordered 16 items of this website and only had a problem with one and they gave me a bonus for it. I really do love this website, I hope all of you do too!

dorothyt12
2/7/16

I am an octogenarian pensioner. A month ago I paid $81.96 in full for four items, intended as gifts for my granddaughters I have still not received my order. I have sent many emails of complaint but have been completely ignored. I would be grateful to hear from any other customer what recourse to take in this situation. I shop online a lot and have never had such difficulty. When I receive my goods shall give Jolly Chic a better acknowledgement!

janeb75
2/6/16

I ordered three times. The first was great. Very timely and before Christmas. After I recieved the order, I realized I ordered all the wrong sizes, no experience in Asian sizing I guess. In the meantime I placed another order which I had to cancel immediately and with NO problem. I was credited with 24 hours. I placed a new order with the correct sizes and that took a long time but it was right before christmas. So I have to say good website, just some kinks to iron out

sherim13
2/6/16

I ordered enough to reach the minimum for free shipping. I have been outright lied to that it had shipped then later given ambiguous reasons as to why my order is "still processing". It has been almost a month. Agree with other reviewers that you will not get a straight answer. Just don't order! Thanks for nothing Jollychic on order B2016011714232814.

lieslh
2/6/16

Please do yourself a favour and give them a miss!! Can't comment on the quality or sizing of the clothes as never received my order!!!!!! No correspondence, in fact they seem to like to ignore you once they have taken your money! How this company is still trading I will never know. Awful, awful awful!!!!!!!!!!

arpithan
2/4/16

I had ordered 4 items from jolly chic but recieved only 3 items.
The product worth 43 dollars still not arrived. I have followed up so many times no response yet.
SJKI20151221044656454.
I called up the customer service number million times but no respose. Tired of this jolly chic service.

ilenef1
2/2/16

I purchased a dress on November 27th 2015 and still have no product or answer...They responded to a message I sent them and said i should be hearing further in 24 hours..NO RESPONSE...I sent them another message 5 days ago and once again NOTHING....I had the same experience with Zalful and after complaining enough the thieves actually refunded me my money which told me they had never even attempted to send it to me....this company I expect the same outcome, that they never sent my product ever....take the money and run....BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

dianed42
2/1/16

hi jollychic..thank you for the good quality of the products i ordered...
and its a good experience..

Tip for consumers: order wisely...

lourencal
1/31/16

I have already purchased more than 2 times in this online shopping. I find very easy process and there is 24/7 chat which I could always approach when I get stuck to track my orders.
Furthermore, the delivery time is very reasonable and the post agent website also very easy to track.
Most of my orders are dresses, which are always fit to me as Asian, and they are gorgeous in colours and models. I also like its shoes and bags, which are unique and cheaper with a high quality product.
What really make me happy to shop in this online shopping is "the bonus". There is a lot of bonus that I get after purchased for the first time. I also got a bonus, when they had to postpone the delivery due to high ordered in the end of year.
Overall, I am very comfortable in this online shopping.

sarhai
1/31/16

After 3 months I haven't received my order. After 5 chats with them I still haven't get my refund. They keep saying my order seems lost...what a scum!!!!
One of the chat below:

Chatting−

after 3 months I have never received my order
15:20Sookie
Sorry for the long time. May I know your order number please?

B2015112218447788

this is my fifth chat with you
Sookie
Sorry for the long time, hold on please, let me check it for you

the only thing I want to hear is that you refund me NOW

you kept my money for almost 3 months
Sookie
I am sorry for this long, but it seems there is no one inform the shipping company to check, I will inform them to check the status as soon as possible, and this is night here, hope you can understand.

ENOUGH!

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE KEEPING MY MONEY

THIS IS RIDICOLOUS

I bought winter clothes that I don't need anymore!!!! It's almost summer here!!!!
Sookie
We will email you within 2 days, is that ok? I will inform them to check it tomorrow, but we still need some time to waiting for the solution.

Sookie
We will refund you if the package is lost, but we need to check first.

do you understand what I said???
Sookie
I have no idea but only can inform them to check and tell us the solution.

your colleagues told me the same thing already!
Sookie
We will check it and email you as soon as possible. I do not know how many person you talked, but this is my first time to know about your order.

you should know since it's tracked
I heard this already and no one emailed me!

Tip for consumers: just buy on ASOS

ha9353
1/30/16

Warning!
Never buy jolly chic again. LIARS and CHEATERS
they lured me to buy more by promising free "express" delivery if I purchase over 100$.
What was to be 3-7 working days is now over 26 days with no one giving me any clear answer about an expected date for delivery-if it's ever going to happen.
All they mention in response to my frequent requests is that they're sorry.
I told them about the distress they caused for my little 3-year-old daughter waiting for promised red booties. One of the items was supposed to be a birthday present for my mom. Her birthday was yesterday and I had no present to offer.
I think there's a whole industry of cheating or money laundry maybe. They take our money in advance and God knows how much interests they make out of freezing this money over a whole month.

ego20
1/28/16

I tried this website twice and every time they give me the best thing. I will keep buying from here. Really high recommend it

badrias
1/28/16

No commitment on delivery time at all, paid my order on 9 Jan, and 12 Jan total more than $600, according to JollyChic express delivery time is 3-7day to Bahrain however, its more than 21 days and i didn't receive anything!! moreover very poor communication service and live Chat.

Complete disappointment and frustration

lanas20

Dear Jollychic lovers,
Unfortunately I must say, that at my first try of ordering with this company it went as wrong as it could be, or almost.... Basically I ordered 2 winter coats on 11th of December, one of them was supposed to be someone´s christmas present. Today it is 25th of January, and still nothing. I contacted their assistants several times, and was only told to wait. How long can one person wait??? My Christmas was ruined, I had to get another similar coat for present, and now I am told that I will only get a refund when the package returns to china. Considering that last tracking shows that 2 weeks ago it was in London (13th of jan.), I feel like I have to wait for another 2 month to get my money back. After all of this I amthe one to pay....wel...you can read my today´s conversation with assistant today. Hope nothing like this will ever happen to any of you.
Kerry: Hi.Welcome to Jolly chic,this is Kerry, may I help you?
Visitor: Hi Kerry, I would like to cancel my order
Visitor: Order NO. B2015121016323079
Kerry: May I have the reason, please?
Visitor: It´s been almost 2 month and i still didn´t get it, so, as winter is over in my country (and I ordered 2 winter coats) I don´t want them any more. Plus, I am very dissapointed with the service of Jollychic.
Kerry: Thank you for your information,please hold on for a minute, I will check for you now
Visitor: thank you
Kerry: Jan 13, 2016
12:10 pm
Customs releaseZJS International
London
Kerry: Your order is in transition now, could you please wait for a few days?Visitor: no, thank you, I have had enough
Kerry: Could you please refuse to sign your order when your order delivered?
Visitor: ofcourse
Kerry: When your order returns to our company, we will give you a full refnd.
Visitor: I don´t think so
Visitor: It is not my fault that it is taking 2 month to deliver such a small thing,
Visitor: it was not my delay, it is yours. On your website it is said that the delivery takes about 2 weeks,
Visitor: if a company advertises something to a customer, it should comply, and not ask me to wait another 2 month to see my money back
Kerry: No worries, once your order returns, we will give you a full refund
Visitor: i dont want to know
Visitor: what do you mean no worries?????
Visitor: it is your transporter, so deal with it, why do I have to wait if it is your problem with delivery agents???
Visitor: I wish to have a contact of commercial department of this company please
Kerry: Your order is in clearance , so there is a delay
Visitor: I don't want to know
Visitor: I ordered on 11th of december, it should havebeen here before christmes
Visitor: so, not only you ruined my christmas gift for my sister, you also tell me to wait to get my money back, as you failed to keep promices?

amaf
1/27/16

These people are time wasters, no order for close to a month and lord knows if il get my money back. It's a huge scam. Their stuff are appealing however the service is horrible!!!

lisap143
1/27/16

I placed an order in December for some parties and still haven't received any of them,the parties have now all come and gone,when I checked the tracking today it's telling me they have not been found !!!!! Sooooo angry will be telling friends not to order from here,I now think it should be shut down !!!!!!

shekinahw
1/24/16

I just ordered my first item from jollychic and I loved it. They have bomb stuff and I like how they give away free items.

noota
1/23/16

Very good

fredk30
1/23/16

Absolutly dissapointing ! Ordered something for my wife .. Paid extra for fast shipping .. Needed the order for a party .. 3 weeks pass still no order and wrote 3 emails .. Not one damn response !!

monaa4
1/22/16

Another great shopping experience at JollyChic. Glad that the shipping is always fast and in good packaging. Items in the website varies in size , design and for good price. I highly recommend anyone trying JollyChic.
Greetings from Saudi Arabia.

mohammeda89
1/21/16

The products was delivered as same described details as they were enough to help the buyer to chose.

irisr6
1/21/16

Hi all, I tried to order on Jollychich twice and actually I experienced a very very bad service: after prepayment with PayPal my orders were never processed. For more than 2 weeks I tried to contact their agents and wrote 5 complaints, but no reasonable answer was given. (Every time I received the following feedback: "we're sorry about the delay, your order will be shipped within 24h", which actually never happened.) So at the moment my order is still pending and nobody's answering me! No comment, at the moment I'm just angry and think that I'll sue them.

sereeng
1/20/16

I received a couple of things from them and they are just wonderful...and today I received 8 more jackets for my mom...can't wait to go home and let her try them and see them...i highly recommend thenm they are so good and their clothes are just wonderful and chic and great quality and sizes. :) I am a very satisfied customer :)

oyaa
1/20/16

I ordered 5 different things and I only satisfied 2 of them. first, I ordered a sweatshirt size EU38 and shoulders didn't fit. second it was a jacket, I ordered EU40 but it was 3XL. I think they need to know European girl's shoulders are bigger than Chinese and EU40 DOESN'T MEAN 3XL! the other ones are two hanging bags. I ordered same two bags but they weren't same and one of them was smaller than I thought, sizes were real actually but pictures made me think it's bigger. other hanging bag was bigger then I ordered. so I can't afford to return them. I'll keep items and never shop and pay 15$ for shipping again (It took a month to have them)

naq5
1/18/16

Orders comes slow, they promise you with two weeks delivery, but they let me down in holiday season , stating that they got a lot of orders? Then why you still accept my dear? For money? Well here is my twi star rating then!

helenec3
1/18/16

I am so happy with my purchases from the JollyChic on-line store. I love their clothing and some of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe have come from JollyChic. Every time I wear them people comment on how much they love what I am wearing. Please make sure you check each item of clothing for its own separate measurements, as the sizes run a bit small for what we are used to on this side of the world. However if you do make a mistake the service is wonderful, prompt and polite and your order will be assisted in no time at all. Best on line shopping experience I have had. JollyChic is my GO TO Store. Thank you JollyChic you guys are awesome.

michelles142
1/18/16

This company can not be trusted! I have been battling with them for over a month about getting money back for cheap, damaged, items, and wrong color of items sent. I spent hours trying to get money reimbursed for shipping costs (nearly $70) BEFORE I sent the product back. Finally, they said they would reimburse me 50% of the shipping costs considering the items were defective. After a month and a half, I finally saw a refund (a balance on jolly chic) for my products, but nothing for the shipping. I then spent hours on their online chat trying to get my money back! After essentially being called a liar, I finally said I was going to report them to BBB, and then they finally said they would give me a credit to their company...which is how the entire refund came. I did not want to ever shop at this company again, so I asked for the refund to put onto my credit card. They said they would do that and it would take 8-15 days. I then get an email that says I have a balance to be used with their company! I have emailed the company, no response, called the company, no response, and have been lied to by their online chat people. The worst customer service I have ever experienced. Very disappointed in both customer service and the quality of the products...super cheap. Would not recommend this company to anyone.

sabinet1
1/17/16

I bought a trench coat on this website. Easy to put the order through via the website. Received a confirmation in my inbox almost
straight away and was advised again when the parcel was despatched. Delivery happened within 10 days. The coat was not expensive and I was pleasantly surprised by its quality when it arrived. Fits well too.

jg71
1/17/16

I'm only giving one star because I HAVE to give something. The worst site I've ever ordered from. I've been waiting a month for my order. Talked to MULTIPLE reps and no one ever gave me solid answers, they gave half ass answers and consistently told me that my order would be shipped asap. I still haven't received my order although it has FINALLY been shipped. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE AGAIN. They need to practice better customer service, they need to learn the VALUE of their customers. I can't believe they still operate. I'm highly disappointed. I'm disappointed with the way their rep is responding to poor reviews, they obviously need a course in how to properly deal with customer complaints. Once I receive my order, everything BETTER be okay, or I'll definitely be back to review that. This was a horrible experience. I don't know how anyone is posting great reviews. Did they only get a handbag or scarf? Never again. This company won't get any more of my money.

kaitlynf3
1/15/16

This company is awful. I ordered a sweater and a waist trainer from them and they were both horrible quality. The waist trainer ripped after a few wears. The sweater I ordered was supposed to be an "oversized sweater" yet it came as a crop top and on top of that there were brown stains all on the sleeve as though someone had used it to wipe themselves. When I spoke to customer service they said, "Can't you just wash it?" Moral of the story: listen to the many terrible reviews. Please don't think you will get lucky and waste your money as I did.

deannac16
1/15/16

I ordered a Hoodie/Jacket in yellow. I was expecting more of a pail mustard color, but it is a BRIGHT yellow-orange. It doesn't bother me though, because I like bright colors. The size was right on. I wear size 12-14 pants, and I ordered US 12 size, and it fits fine. The trim and the detailing are really fun and unique. I love the curved stitching down the front and the faux fur inside of the hood. It has a silky looking fabric lining, so it is warmer than most hoodies that I have. I ordered it on Dec. 28 and got it on Jan. 12. So it took about 2 weeks to get here, not too bad, since it shipped directly from China. :) The zippers are yellow plastic (not metal, like in the picture). Also, they gave me a free pair of sunglasses, which are really fun, and they came in a hard covered sunglasses case, with a lense cleaning cloth. What a nice free gift! It is honestly the nicest sunglasses case I have ever had. I wasn't even expecting a case, just the free sunglasses maybe in some bubble wrap. I was amazed.

sadafy
1/15/16

Very bad experience I ordered on December didn't receive yet they are not responding I spent a lot of money Don't ever buy anything from them

julieh92
1/14/16

order a couple of things im happy with the fit the quality

matts93
1/11/16

I wont spend hours on the review but you really should read the reviews about this company as they reflect the poor ethics! I think on the whole if you get the products the consensus is that they are cheap and cheerful which is I guess fine. But the second you have an issue, they just cast you aside. I have had an order failed and they are unable to provide any form of refund and simply respond with email templates. You will not get a refund. I would question the good reviews here as the high number of similar issues suggest there are a bunch of fake reviews

imac2
1/10/16

i have ordered from jollychic and i got them, really i am satisfied quality and nice comparing their price cheap

haythamm
1/10/16

perfect material and fit size

beverleyh2
1/10/16

Rubbish,the dress was for a uk16 it would of fit someone size 22,then they wanted me to pay £40.00 postage the dress was only £17.00,never use this site again

holliee4
1/9/16

I ordered some items beginning of December from this site, after waiting weeks I finally recieved the goods beginning of January. The items were terrible quality, sizes were massive and the shoes I bought had a weird metal clip that didn't do up instead of a buckle as shown in the online picture. After trying to request a refund several times with no luck via the website on my phone I emailed customer services twice, to get a generic, badly written email back both times. I finally managed to request the refund by going on to the site on my laptop, and the following day the approved it. I had already requested for them to pay the shipping charge for the return as the items were faulty which they refused. So I took the items to the post office to receive a quote of £66 to send the items back with a tracking number (which I might add it says you must have a tracking number that you need to input on their site for your refund to go through). The cost for postage was more than what the items cost me in the first place. I have now emailed customer service again in disgust as their refund policy is an absolute farce. Who in their right mind would pay more to send items back than what they've paid for an order. The company obviously knows this, so it doesn't matter how many unhappy customers they have, they won't be paying you a penny back!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

yourss
1/8/16

It is good service website, the quality is perfect and fast ship.

hishamo
1/8/16

So after waiting for 2 weeks and half for my shipment to arrive, they sent me the 5XL size instead of XL...
I've also saw many bad reviews online, but it was too late already...

Final verdict, stay away from this website.

waadm
1/7/16

I order from jolychic many times , the qualiy is good according to the price , it delivered to me in 2 weeks with aramex "I'm in Saudi Arabia " I love the customers service , they are so cooperative.

shoppingn
1/7/16

الموقع ممتاز واسعاره في متناول الجميع والقطع مميزه جدا ، ولي اكثر من ١٠ تجارب لهذا الموقع

odettes
1/7/16

Goods didn't arrive.... I've been asking for refund
No Joy
Don't Trust

wb17
1/7/16

Hi my name is Wendy bey this is my fifth email concerning my order and refund of my shipping cost Skk2015121942402442
I don't want to RECIEVE the same email about basically we were overwhelmed that is not my problem I payed for express shipping on Sec. 18 2015 and not as of yet I have nt RECIEVE my oder don't email me apologize for your overwhelming p service and the 7/24 chat does nt work what a joke the numbers for the United States does nt work were is my order or refund me all my money nothing could make me shop with this company Ms Wendy Bey
Sent from my iPhone

183 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JollyChic staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
1 day ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the JollyChic staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

14 Coupons for JollyChic

No coupon code needed
Shop now at JollyChic to save!
Go to JollyChic