US Government's NSF

service@jollychic.com

100 Reviews for JollyChic

▼ Sort by: recent

7/22/14

No stars so far, been waiting since the 9th July, however when I looked it still says preparing. So worried, wish I had read the reviews first, so many unhappy and unsatisfied customers. Never again. Where is the customer satisfaction? I tried to chat live it was appalling, just said "my name is Simon and we are preparing your order". Please watch out ladies. Will let you know the outcome.

7/22/14

Ordered a jacket, received it today and it looks nothing the one in the website. Very bad quality, STAY AWAY from this shop

7/21/14

THESE GUYS ARE HORRIBLE....THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY....SEND YOU ONE LAME EMAIL SAYING IT IS IN PROCESS...THEN THAT IS IT............I HAVE EMAILED THEM ASKING WHERE MY STUFF IS....NO ANSWER...HAVE POSTED ON FACEBOOK PAGE......AGAIN NO ANSWER...............DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE....THEY ARE TERRIBLE AND UNTRUSTWORTHY

7/21/14

Thanks for posting the reviews. A friend posted the link on fb and I saw all the cute dresses at awesome prices and almost fell for it! Will not buy from the site.

7/21/14

If I could give this website a zero star, I would do it. It takes forever to send my order and till now they are in the preparing process. This will be my first and last time using this website.

7/20/14

I am very upset about my order. I spend 240$, order 10 items on 30 June 2014, it pass already 3 weeks and I didn't get my order, send many e-mails, no one respond. Gays don't order from this site, they are cheaters!!!!!!!

my order :

No. B2014063020231280

nobody replay on many e-mails that I send. want to know, why???

7/19/14

Don't buy anything from them. Don't be deceived by the nice pictures of celebrities or Caucasian models. The actual product is FAKE and not the same as what you see in the website at all. What really disgust me the most is I gave them a bad review of the product I bought in their website as I was not happy with the quality and the material they say was not true (they say it's made of wool but its made of acrylic obviously) , they deleted it! They deleted twice! Then what do they put the customer review in their website for? I bought a blazer and blouse as well but they are badly sewn and the material is crap. Don't waste your money on them!

7/18/14

I'm giving jolly chic one star and I haven't even received my clothes yet! I ordered 10 days ago and it is still saying 'preparing' I have sent 2 emails about this with no reply. I wish I had looked at all of these reviews before spending $200!! Gah everyone stay away!

7/17/14

If I could give zero stars I would. This is by far the worst company I have ever had to deal with in my life. Ordering was easy of course. I was very excited to receive my shipment. It took forever and when I tried on the clothes they were extremely small, nothing fit! I have spent weeks trying to contact the company to figure out how to return them via email/phone and nobody has responded. All I want to do is return these darn things. NEVER EVER BUY FROM THEM!!!

7/16/14

I am really disappointed about these clothes, the quality is pretty bad, the fabrics are terrible and even though I measured how they suggested on their web site, the size is completely wrong I am size 8 but your sizes are pretty different. The waist in that dress doesn't exist. Is under my breast. I am asking for the total refund of my money. I hope I will get it... Get away of this site!!!! You can find much better dresses at the same price in our stores!!! I won't try to do this never!!!

7/16/14

I ordered two dresses from this site two weeks ago and they arrived today, one is sooo tiny and short it hardly covers my lady bits while the other is supposed to be form fitting dress but the hip portion is cut for a woman with body proportions that definitely do not match my own giving the appearance of false hips. The package literally came from HangZhouShi china, how do I return this junk!?

7/15/14

"We usually need 3-5 days to prepare. It just past a traditional festival here in China. All the companise had 3 days' vacation which might cause the delay."

This is a similar response to the previous reviews...I just want to warn others about using the site. I will update with how long it takes to actually receive the item..

EDIT**

I did receive a reply AFTER giving this review... I have received the item and it is of decent quality.

7/14/14

I bought clothing and up sized as suggested, when I received them they wouldn't fit my granddaughter, have since returned them sent emails no response or refund.
I canceled a second order as i was convinced the shoes would not fit, no response to that email either, not happy with this company never re-order nor recommend.

7/14/14

I just wonder why some people gave 5 stars to this site. I placed my order on 7/3, and yet it has been PREPARING for 6 business days. I asked customer service and then she replied me " we will ship your package soon." Hello! How do I know I will get it soon or stii hav to wait for another week? Since so many buyers complained about the delay, you shouldn't say " takes about 3-5days to ship after payment." Anyway, while I'm still waiting for my shipping, I wanna tell my friends do not buy at this site and myself won't buy at this site anymore.

7/14/14

Overall, I am actually beyond pleased with JollyChic.com. I wanted some flirty and unique new dresses to add to my collection, and that’s exactly what I got. I would definitely recommend them to friends, family, and fellow shoppers BUT JollyChic needs to make a few adjustments to their website.

1. JollyChic should make a better effort in letting customers know that there is quite a bit of processing time before shipment for the sake of their customers and their own reputation. In addition, JollyChic should let customers know exactly where their clothes are coming from. It’s true the business is an international company , but if the company is proud of it’s products, than there should be no qualms about stating the specifics.

2. JollyChic should definitely see what could be done about that mold smell.

You can read my full review with pictures of all the items here:

7/14/14

Everything was as specified. Shipping time was as expected (to Australia), and quality reflects price. This is an okay site, but to be honest, fashion71.net is much the same thing but way cheaper, so I'll stick to there in future.

Tip for using the site: look at measurements, not sizes and you won't go wrong.

7/14/14

Order took a while to leave the warehouse, and fedex took an extra day from what was quoted. Not a huge deal, but while waiting for it to be packaged, one of my items ended up being sold out in the time it took to ship. I asked for a refund on the item they did not have, but they gave me a store credit which was not the arrangement we had (order something else or get a refund on the item).
I looked at the size chard for my dresses, and actually got out a measuring tape to make sure I was getting the correct sizes.. 2 looked like they ran small, so I bought them in medium, the last dress said the small was the equivalent to the medium dresses I ordered in other styles. The mediums ended up being too big, and the small way too small.
I e-mailed about returns and my missing refund but still have not been contacted about either (go figure).
I also got hair accessories that were cheap and one headband was broken. It was easy to fix as it's not worth paying to ship back.

7/13/14

Absolute crap ! As a small business owner myself, there is no way I would run a company so unprofessionally as Jollychic. When placing an order with a company that clearly states that it shall process your order within 3-4 days then factor in around 8 days for shipping. you would consider that the case! well in this one it definitely has not been. over 8 working days and my purchase is still being 'Prepared'. Once something of mine goes out of stock, that is clearly stated on my website, so people do not have to wait for the product to be restocked. when I would assume that was just common sense.
if you are considering purchasing something from jollychic... do not. simply look at the reviews (which is what I did not) because you will be sorely disappointed which is simply not good enough !! when you take peoples money - you do everything in double time because that product is no longer yours !! grrrr

7/11/14

I ordered 19 items 4 were out of stock and instead of refunding my money they have an account balance on my account. I would like my money back because it took forever to get my things shipped to me. I online chatted with one customer service agent and she said my money will be refunded. That was a week ago. I am extremely disappointed with this company. I would not recommend.

7/10/14

Do NOT BUY FROM THEM !! I ordered June 13 th , still nothing .its July 4 th! Then call from shipping company telling me THEY don't have my address!!!?? But they have my tel number ?! Bizarre . BUT THE WORST! I HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER MORE SHIPPING FEES 26 € MORE! are they kidding me! Now they offer to pay half ?!!?!? WHO in the WORLD HAS SUCH HALF SHIPPING PRACTICE.? This is a joke ! I am due to go to china for work soon and will pay them a visit with a lawyer .

7/10/14

Items ship from China, so beware expecting to return it at a reasonable shipping price! I ordered a dress for a wedding and since it was shipped from China, it took a while to get here and I received after the wedding (plus, they delayed shipping it because another item I had ordered at the same time was not available at the time). Plus, the dress turned out to look awful on me. The earrings I ordered were cute, but overall a bad experience. I'm keeping the dress since it costs almost as much to return as it did to purchase, but I will never wear it. Probably will donate to Goodwill.

7/10/14

This site is ridiculous! They charged me twice for an order, and when I cancelled the order, they told me they would refund the money. Its been almost 2 months and they still havent!! This site is a total scam!

7/9/14

The pictures are deceiving, the material is cheap but that is reflected in the cost. They are willing to take your money but won't refund you when they clearly canceled the item. The clothes smell funny. I was wary that the items were coming from China, and rightfully so the way they deal with monetary transactions.

7/9/14

I ordered 6 items from this website and it's been 9 days since I ordered and they have not yet shipped my order! I started chatting with their rep via chat and they told me that 2 of the items I ordered were out of stock! And that's the reason why they are not sending me the rest of the items I have ordered! WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE AGAIN! AND ADVISE EVERYONE NOT TO DO SO. By the ways still waiting and it has never been shipped and god knows when it will and as I've read here to get your money back is not a chance..... SAD SAD SAD!

7/9/14

I ordered a dress from this site 12 days ago and have yet to receive my email confirmation. Without the confirmation, I can't track my order. They did however charge my credit card. I sent a email to customer service 2 days ago and haven't received any response yet. I ordered the dress for a wedding this weekend and thought 17 days would have been long enough for it to arrive (although I wasn't aware at the time it was coming from China). Very frustrating. I won't order from this site again.

7/9/14

I received a dress that has only 1/2 of the collar finished. There is a ruffle that literally stops right in the middle of my neck and is not present (can't see it on myself) on the other side. I went to return and was told it would cost me over $100 to send my return back to them. NEVER again. I emailed the company and said I would be contacting the Netter Business Bureau by the end of the week if I did not hear back from them.

7/9/14

I bought three things and only one fit, and BTW the dress is pretty... I said... "nah, is okay, I will return them", and I did... after two, or three weeks, and tracking the package that ARRIVED TO CHINA, I haven't receive any refund... I have copies from after-sale department that they will... NOTHING YET, so frustrating...

7/8/14

I was REALLY wary about JollyChic with the number of bad reviews, but having just received my order I am extremely pleased with all my items and am definitely going to shop there again! I am going to chalk up the negative reviews to a) JollyChic is obviously a new business and has gradually improved their business practices b) some people are inexperienced at ordering clothes online (read: stupid)

Shipping:
-took 6 business days to get my clothes
-items were all individually packaged very nicely

Quality:
-they use cheap cloth with lots of synthetics, but it's on par with H&M and Forever21 and was perfectly acceptable for the price point
-craftmanship was also surprisingly well executed, again on par with other cheap fashion retailers (I would actually argue it's better than some of the crap I've gotten off ModCloth that I paid far more for!)

Accuracy:
-some of the stuff looks a bit different than how it looked online, i bought what i thought was a heavier coat-like thing and it was actually thin cloth, but it was super cute
Example: http://www.jollychic.com/p/brief-design-solid-color-polo-collar-long-sleeve-wind-coat-g36015.html
This is actually button-down shirt material, which is hard to tell from the picture. Still super cute and fits like a dream

Fit:
OKAY. This is where I think everyone is having the most problems. KNOW YOUR SIZES. Ignore whatever category (S, M, L, XL) and look at the actual numbers, and know what you will comfortably fit in (ie: measure yourself). I carefully reviewed all the numbers for every item I purchased and everything fit beautifully.
-HOWEVER, this is an Asian retailer. If you wear larger than a size 6, shop at your own discretion. I am petite but curvy, with wide hips, thick upper arms, and thick thighs. (5'2", 130 lb, usually a size 4-6) I ordered the largest sizes for some items (like this one, I ordered an XL - http://www.jollychic.com/p/long-sleeve-casual-hooded-sweatshirt-dress-g9891.html) and it fit comfortably, but that's the largest size they make for that item. I'd peg it as a smallish M in American sizes.

Style
-I love the look of all the items I ordered and when I tried them on, they all made me look fantastic. It's like ModCloth...but not overpriced.

Overall, based on this experience (I ordered about $175 worth of clothes) I would highly recommend JollyChic if you are an experienced online shopper, know what fits and doesn't fit for your body type, and are looking for affordable, fashionable clothes go for it. Shopping online is always a gamble, this one paid off big time!

Now to cruise their sale section some more...

7/7/14

DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE i was going to order something from this site but thought i would read the reviews first. i was surprised that it sounded just like the reviews on another site that i had Lots of problems with, Dresslily.com which is known for FRAUD and LIES, so i went to that site and they sell the EXACT SAME crap that is made in china by what seems to be children that have no idea what a straight seam looks like. the jacket i bought from dresslily was such a piece of crap it was falling apart the first time i wore it and i had to wait for three months to get it in the first place and wasnt going to pay the 30 bucks to ship it back. please god dont waste your time and money. after you read this click here http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.dresslily.com to see what im talking about

7/7/14

Thank you Jollychic! Just got my order. Everything is beautiful and it fits perfectly. Already planning to get my Autumn outfits from your website :) :)

7/6/14

I received my items and was disappointed that they did not fit. I returned them to Jollychic, their customer service team have been very helpful in refunding my money for the items and my shipping expenses.

7/6/14

I have to say I am alarmed by all these bad reviews. I've made one order on jollychic, also stumbled upon this website through FB, and have to say that I am very pleased with all the items I received. They are exactly the same as represented on the website. Who cares about smells, just wash the items, they're not going to smell clean if they've been handled by people and stocked in a warehouse. I'm also not that bothered about how long the shipment takes. What has really bothered me though, is that I made a second order, paid for it, and then received an email from jollychic saying that 2 of the items (and most expensive) were out of stock!!! So why did they let me order, and make me pay for it!!! They offered to refund on my credit card, but instead I opted to choose 2 other items. I hope I won't be disappointed as I really like this website and think they offer a lot more choice than asos, or Zara... I also think that their customer service people are nice, patient and do their best to solve issues. I hope they only keep on improving...

7/6/14

I spent more than 100 dollars for my first order and looked forward to receiving them. but it turns out very disappointing. very terrible quality, cheap material being used in each items. and also, size is not as the description. i wouldnt recommend JollyChic to my friends. Products are not like the pictures, they look not even 1/3 worth of the prices. i will claim to refund but it sucks that i still need to pay for the shipping. i should have read these reviews before i placed an order!

7/5/14

I order some shoes and clothing from jolly chic I received my order today everything fit perfect including the shoes and the clothes was like what I saw on the website the only problem I have was that the preparation took five days before my order was shipped out but now I got them it was worth it so I'm one happy satisfied customer thanks Jolly chic will be ordering again i loved my clothes and shoes.

7/5/14

Buy with Jollychic was a very good experience, already made 2 purchases in a lapse of 2 months the material of its products is excellent and the costumer services super, shipping is fast. Talk with Nancy on questions I had about my order and she helped me in all 100%. :)

7/4/14

I made an order two weeks ago one of the item was missing and the company didn't charge me for shipping even that my total order was under 100$ , in addition the package got to Israel in three days and with a special delivery to my house, it was amazing and fast. The costumer service is always accessible, on the phone, messenger and by email. They have an excellent service. I have already recommended all my friends and family about this website it is good especially for us religious people.!

7/3/14

I ordered on June 9th and within 12 hours canceled my ordered after reading the reviews. I was told my card would be credited within 3-7 business days. Today is June 30th and still NO refund. I can not get an response and I have sent messages! I can not believe they are still in business after reading these reviews. I will be reporting them to any and all business bureaus! That is stealing!

7/3/14

I found this website in the midst of online shopping for outfits to wear during my trip to Vegas and was really excited to finally get my package today. I opened it and besides the body chain I bought, everything else was terrible, terrible quality... I mean Forever21 looks like Gucci compared to these items. The dress I ordered was made from the cheap/see-thru cotton (not as pictured). The jacket I ordered is terrible quality (with extra thread hanging off) and is ALSO absolutely not as pictured. Another dress I ordered was 5-6 inches shorter than was pictured. I'm completely disappointed and I wish the website was not so misleading. I just sent them an email asking to return my items. From reading some of these reviews, I'm really scared they will not respond and I will have lost $70.

7/3/14

I hesitated a bit after reading other reviews, honestly, wasn't expecting much but was delighted when I tried these jeans on. They are a nice style, and color. They fit well throughout the legs. I recommend buying them, but to be mindful of the sizes. They apparently runs small.

7/3/14

I wouldn't re-order from this online store. I ordered my items last week with the expectation that they would be here by the fourth of July or sooner, as it usually only takes 7 days tops for standard shipments. However It is now Monday and I still don't have a tracking number, I contacted the online support last week to ask when my items would be shipped out and was told they would expedite the "preparing" phase so they would be shipped out Friday, but today a different representative told me they would be shipped out tomorrow. When I informed her I had already been told they'd be shipped Friday she did nothing and said I may get them within 10 days. It isn't worth it when there are many other online stores with products of the same price who ship within reasonable time frames. After reading all of the other negative reviews with similar experiences to mine my decision to not purchase again here has been solidified and I'll make sure to tell any friend or acquaintance of mine to not waste their time with this store.

6/30/14

I received my order in a pretty timely manner considering it was coming from China. I like that each item of clothing i ordered was in it's own separate, sealed bag but, there was no packing slip included, and no instructions on how to do a return/exchange. 2 of the tops I ordered I need to return. One has a pretty disgusting stain on the sleeve and the length of the top is a lot shorter than what the picture showed and the other top has a crooked hem. As far as the rest of the items in my order are concerned, they're pretty much what I expected for what I paid for them. I sent an email to the after-sale@jollychic.com and told them of this and my request to return these 2 tops and get my money back. I have yet to hear back from them. I fully expect that they should pay for the return shipping. I'll post again to let everyone know how timely and professionally this issue was handled. Keep you posted.

6/29/14

I"m giving Jolly Chic 2 stars at this time but am prepared to change that if necessary. I ordered items on Friday June 20th and have yet to receive a confirmation email. I went back to the site yesterday and sent them an email asking about my order. Still no answer. This is NOT how online business work. Now I am worried that I am going to get poor quality dresses and who knows when I'll even get them. Honestly, I'd like to just cancel my order, but how can I without an order number or anything?!?!?!

6/29/14

I ordered from them on June 15 and it is June 26 and it still says "preparing order". I wrote them a couple emails, and no response. I wouldn't even mind waiting a bit longer (then the 3-7 days they tell me my order will come - its already been 12!!) if they would just respond to me and let me know when I can expect my order. Very disappointed. Will not be ordering from them again. Save your money!

6/28/14

I just received my order today. Now, I read all the other reviews and felt it was ok and I still feel that the order process and shipping process all worked out perfectly fine. My one issue was that when I opened my package, ALL 3 of my items smelled like mold. I recognize this smell from when my home went through a flood and all of my clothes smelled like this. The bags and the clothing came out of the fed ex packaging smelling really badly. I do not believe this was from the shipping process, I believe this comes from how the clothing is stored in whatever warehouse it comes from. I am washing my items to see if the smell comes out, if it does, everything else is fine. But if the smell does not come out, I will definitely be sending this back. If there was an issue at the warehouse, I would have preferred to be notified that my order could not go through, than for my items to arrive in this condition.

6/28/14

I ordered a dress on June 11. I just received it yesterday, June 24th. I paid $18 for 3 day shipping so it would reach in time for an event! You can't tell from the site that it's shipping from China =( The dresses were cheap quality material with a highly flammable polyester lining, cheap brass buttons, and a faux leather belt that looks like it will fall apart the first time I use it. Not at all like the picture. I ordered the dress in a small and medium- they came in different packaging and I'm pretty sure they are cut completely differently. Now I need to figure out how to return these. I sure as hell am not going to pay shipping back to China.

6/28/14

I am extremely annoyed that I ordered a dress on June 2nd so that I could have it for a trip that i was taking on June 18th. Today is June 25th and I still have not received my dress. I have sent correspondence to their email as well as FB. I would not...repeat WILL never order from this company again. I would refrain from ordering if I were any of you!!

6/27/14

Ordered their dress and was sent the same dress. Why would I need two dresses of the same kind? Horrible customer service!!

6/27/14

This website's pictures are misleading, when you order something they will manufacture it, they don't actually have it in stock, so they will use any material or a different color from the original picture just to deliver. It's cheap and that's what you get cheap stuff. not only the sizes are wrong but the color size the length the way the stitching is, the sleeves, and the materiel used. All cheap...and well...that's why it's cheap...Also you can't cancel the order by yourself if you changed your mind, you'd have to go through the live chat. however they do have an amazing IT team/photography/marketing that is doing an excellent job at making it look a lot more trustworthy than it should be. I can post pictures of what I received you can see for yourself. But no place here.

6/27/14

I ordered my stuff 8 days ago. Contacted last Friday to check when my order will be shipped and they said Monday. I chatted with them yesterday since I didn't get anything and said 3-4 days more. Are you kidding me? this site is so unprofessional. From what I'm reading is the typical behavior... Will not order from them again, plus if by tomorrow is not shipped I will cancel the order. They already took my money, but they don't give you any answers and what is worst, any reliability. Done.

6/26/14

I ordered some items and instead of receiving 4 separate shirts - I was sent 3 of the SAME shirt, and the wrong dress. Customer service is being unresponsive to me, so I filed a complaint with my CC company. Not to mention the quality of items was cheap and unacceptable. Avoid at all costs!!!!

The Best Wholesale Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber