US Government's NSF

17825 Indian Street
Moreno Valley, CA 92551
Tel: 951-616-3600
hostmaster@iherb.com

People interested in iHerb are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

colleens11

A lot of people were saying negative things about shipping, customer service, etc. (in 38 reviews)

natam74

Every order has been filled perfectly, packaged well and shipped promptly. (in 71 reviews)

ahmeds40

I'm in the middle east and it takes less than 5 days to receive my items.
(in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

patw66
8/28/15

iHerb is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders over $20 regardless of weight and can be just $3 for international orders. They carry dozens of trial products and additionally almost always send free surprise samples. Orders usually ship within a couple of days and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition.

By the way, you can save $10 on your first order if you copy/paste coupon code alo065 during checkout. This code is valid for orders over $40; for smaller orders you will receive a $5 discount.

iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab seven years in a row: from 2008 to 2014. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

larryj29
8/27/15

This is one of the best websites if you're looking for any supplement or vitamin product.
The site is very well arranged, so it is easy and quick to order even if you are not a computer genius.

yil11
8/26/15

Fast shipping, low prices. Items take a while to come back in stock.

davidp152
8/26/15

I was excited to find iHerb, as I live outside the US. They offer products that I like and cannot find here. The first two orders went off without a hitch, but then the 3rd has been riddled with problems. Two weeks later, and I still don't have my third order. I have spoken to 5 - yes 5 - customer service reps AND the supervisor, and no one can figure out anything! All they say is 'sorry'. The package still hasn't been shipped - $110 worth or groceries! If you can find another company, I recommend you go with that company.

valentinom8
8/22/15

I really appreciate the ease of shopping at the iHerb website. Being able to create and save a list of items that I purchase on a regular basis is a wonderful tool. It makes shopping every month so much easier. I am grateful for all of the information available for each vitamin or supplement giving detailed ingredients and usage as well as reviews. The extensive catalog provides lots of options and comparison shopping is easy. Every order has been filled perfectly, packaged well and shipped promptly. All communications through the website and email have been clear and helpful. Oh and did I say how much I appreciate the sales?! Thank you, iHerb! Great quality and wonderful customer service.

alexb111
8/20/15

Very easy purchases, great product lines, reasonable & competitive pricing and fast 2 day free shipping. Always a pleasure to order from their store.

ahmeds40
8/19/15

This is my third time ordering with them. I'm in the middle east and it takes less than 5 days to receive my items.

mentioning the expiry dates in the website is a great help in choosing what exactly to order and more importantly in what quantities.

Tip for consumers: make sure your order is more than $40 to get the insanely cheap shipping option with DHL

samk56
8/14/15

Hi, I wanted to leave this review because after having put together my basket (impressed by the prices!) I decided to quickly review the company. Understandably, I read the (largely negative) reviews of iHerb and proceeded to close the window, thinking 'it's not worth the risk'. However, something made me give it a go the next day, after some of my own research into what the customs / delivery charges etc would likely be, simply because it could potentially save me so much money on supplements I need regularly. I'm really glad I took the (educated!) risk.

First point: delivery was EXCEPTIONALLY quick. I didn't expect to get the package in the quoted 3-5days, I thought it would be more like a week. I think I had the items on the 4th day since placing the order (I'm in the UK).

To everyone complaining about delivery / customs charges, and accusing iHerb of concealing the likelihood of charges: it's all RIGHT THERE on the basket order page! I thought it was all really quite clear. I wasn't EXACTLY sure of what the final charges would end up being for customs into the UK, but I knew it would be roughly 20% of the value of the order, plus a handling fee (both of which are clearly referenced on the order page). People accusing the website of having it all in small print hidden somewhere really need to get an eye check. So, for my order of c£40, I was charged £8 in VAT and £8 handling fee by DHL. I chose the DHL international delivery option, which cost me £5.19. Again, totally reasonable for the speed of delivery.

Paying the charges was super easy, with DHL - they pay the customs charges for you, in order to keep the order moving, and then they claim them from you. I got a text telling me the order had arrived in the UK and that £16 charges were due, with a link to online payment. Easy, no issues.

Make sure you use the first-time customer discount, for $10 equivalent off. The one I used for this month (Aug 2015) was PLC892. One will be easily found Googling or going on their Facebook. I ended up getting £10.40 in discounts!

I didn't need to contact customer services, so I can't comment on that, but that's just the way I like it - no niggles with the order to complain about. The items they sent me were just as described, sealed, genuine etc etc. No complaints at all.

So, an easy, swift and money saving transaction for me. I will definitely be using them again. You just need to factor in 20% extra cost for VAT, plus a handling charge which (from research, and certainly my experience) seems to be about £8. I suppose it might be more if it was a horrifically heavy or big item, but you could always contact DHL to check. If the item cost plus those extra charges are less than you would have paid from UK retailers, you're quids in, and may even receive the items quicker than standard UK post! I'm chuffed to bits.

I thought it was really important to leave this review as my experience was totally without hassle, and the order which ended up costing me £56 total would have cost me £77 from my normal online (UK) retailers. I'm glad I did some research and took a calculated risk, as this one paid off and saved me some money. I'm very grateful to review sites in this day and age, but it's a bit disappointing to see so many negative ones which will put people off (as they nearly did me), when my personal experience was a very good one. I will update if I have any issues with them, as I will be placing repeat orders.

I have a discount code of SPM026: if someone uses this then I believe it gets about $10 off the order, and I get a small kickback. Obviously, don't use this for your first order though - use the 1st time customer discount mentioned above for Order #1, and then use mine or another loyalty code for subsequent orders (I think they let you do that!).

Hope that helps!

A Happy New UK iHerb customer (Aug 2015)

valentinom7
8/11/15

jasons140
8/11/15

International delivery is really fast and not too expensive. Received my order quickly and in good condition. Thanks for the great service!

gracea21
8/8/15

I ordered several items back in April of 2015. I never received the order. I put in many calls to the post office to try and find the package and also had a "case opened" with the post office for several months and nothing happened. I called iHerb in May to try and get some help with finding the package and then later to file a claim with USPS (since only the shipper can file the claim) but I received a rude response from iHerb customer service telling me they couldn't help me. After 3 months USPS said I had to turn the case over to consumer affairs. So I filed a case with them. But they never answer the phone. I leave messages and they never return my calls. So I'm just SOL at this point. Won't ever use iHerb again.

daniellep15
8/8/15

cancelled items on my order without giving me the opportunity to choose an alternative.

It was a heavy item, I'd already paid shipping costs that were based on the order weight but iHerb didn't care about that. When I expressed this in a kind and professional manner and asked if I ordered an alternative brand of the same item I'd get the shipping fees waived, iHerb customer service responded but didn't address most of my query.

I also asked why the pending payment on my account was for £41 and not £37 and it took 3 emails before I recieved an answer, by this time I'd gotten quite frustrated and stated if the agent couldn't help me could he escalate to another member of staff. His response addressed my question, however he responded with this;

"Thank you so much for the kind words. It really does brighten our day when a customer takes the time out of their day to contact us."

I deal with high level customer complaints all day and I would never respond to someones dissatisfaction by thanking them for their kind words. I'm British so maybe I took the response as sarcasm unnecessarily, but I think people from most cultures would take the response as facetious.

stevel77
8/7/15

iHerb is awesome! All other companies should follow their business model. They offer great products, great prices and AWESOME customer service, down to the detail in how they ship the products. I will continue to do business with them.

andyb64
8/5/15

I have ordered from Iherb several times, always no problem. July 19th I ordered again from iherb. According to their email my pakage should be delivered by July 22, 2015, But I have not. So I sent an email to iherb help desk for some update info and the iHerb Customer Service Chris Legaspi replied my email in time and tell me that due to customs clearance. Today I received my ordered stuffs in very good conditon. By the way I use Airmail Premium .The following are the log files from the Canada Post. Hope this helps.
2015/08/05 16:42 TORONTO, ON Item in transit to Post Office

13:11 TORONTO, ON Attempted delivery. Notice card left indicating where item can be picked up.

08:52 TORONTO, ON Item out for delivery

08:22 TORONTO, ON Item processed

4:57 MISSISSAUGA, ON Item processed

2015/08/04 17:18 MONTREAL, QC Item processed

10:27 MONTREAL, QC Item was released by Customs and is now with Canada Post for processing

10:18 VILLE ST-LAURENT, QC Item has arrived in Canada and was sent for further processing.

2015/07/22 15:54 International item has left originating country and is en route to Canada
2 minutes ago

deeo3
8/5/15

I've ordered from iHerb for over 3 years. They've now radically changed their pricing – and not in our favour. NO MORE DISCOUNTS FOR MULTIPLE BUYS! Previously, you got 10% discount for buying 2 + items; 12% discount for buying 4 + items – plus further discounts for volume spending (eg, (“VIP”) customers secured a further 8% (maximum) discount for orders over $240.00) – yielding a possible maximum discount of 20% for part of your order. NOW THE MAXIMUM DISCOUNT IS 10%. They gave no notice or explanation. In my opinion, they're preoccupied with promoting their “Rewards Program” – while ignoring the ordinary needs of their loyal customers – like PRICE STABILITY!
Needless to say, this will make myself & others cut back.

martoj
7/14/15

Really! I live in Alberta and they delivery usually takes more than 3 weeks but still I manage my scheme to stay well supplied from those guys. Why I love it? Because they sell cheap, the products they sell is high quality and the product advertised is never different of what you receive. Isn't that great.
Be advised that if you live in Canada and order with delivery by DHL you will get charged with taxes. Do not use the that type of delivery it is expensive and you would have to pay taxes. Use international mail. It cost you time but you don't have to pay taxes over your purchases.
Good luck.

zaynabi
7/13/15

I don't know why people keep writing they have horrible customer service. They were brilliant!!
I got e.l.f make up palette set, which i am unable to get in UK. Amazon is the only other site i could order from but not only were they more expensive the reviews were worse. The palette set arrived quickly but it was damaged so the palette wouldn't slide.
I contacted customer service and within 10 minutes, they sorted everything out and i would hopefully be getting a full refund in few days.

gaynorf
7/10/15

First order with iHerb, I am from UK, at no time while ordering was I made aware of DHL charges, if it is on their site it is in very small print, needless to say i am returning products for a refund which they will take 20%, what a blooming cheek, never again, I shall warn all of the UK if I have to about this rip off, will purchase from a more reputable Company in future.

davidp140
7/7/15

I am annoyed that iherb decides it will not ship certain items to Australia. As an example I used to buy Cell Food from iherb and they shipped it no problem. Now there website will not display the item if you are from Australia. iherb somehow seems to think that Cell Food cannot be imported into Australia even though there is an official distributor in Australia and it is available everywhere. They say that there are issues importing it to Australia... well i import it and i have never had an issue. Communicating with customer care they said that they could not import it into Australia and I pointed out that in fact they were shipping it to me and i was importing it not them and i was happy to accept any risks. This seemed to go over the persons head. I object that Iherb is censoring it's website and acting like big brother.

lisaw95
6/30/15

Luv them seriously, I have placed four orders and have never had an issue. Not only is their selection top notch but I've always had fast and affordable shipping which makes me happy. Occasionally, I've received free small gifts with my order and I luv the special offers when I buy things together.

Some of their items are high priced but since they have so many brands, I just usually search until I find a price point that I'm comfortable with. The reviews are also very helpful.

Definitely the only place online I'll buy Supplements from anymore.

yj9
6/27/15

They ship very quickly and the packaging is very thoughtful! The products are all of excellent quality! iHerb offers very reasonable prices!

atomixl
6/24/15

Before ordering, I asked iHerb if they would make sure the order was shipped with instruction "Recipient will self-clear" to avoid brokerage fees. But iHerb just shipped as usual, and DHL charged me $18 in extra fees (including about $3 in taxes, which is unavoidable). I complained to iHerb, and they reimbursed me $8, leaving me with the rest. The iHerb staff got very picky and legalistic, instead of taking full responsibility. I won't do business with them again.

patw60
6/19/15

I loved my products and the shipping was quick. I will most definitely use them again.

nataliy9
6/18/15

I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I may find a cheaper price for an item here and there, but iherb is very consistent. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save $10 on your first order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!

quinnf5
6/12/15

Additional fees accumulated to double the original product price alone and I'm forced to pay it because they won't refund me. Worst online shopping experience ever

nataliy8
6/12/15

vassilisd1
6/11/15

I PLACED AN ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY BACK IN NOVEMBER 2014, I HAVE NO RECEIVED THE PRODUCT UP TO NOW 11/JUNE/2015. AFTER NUMEROUS EMAILS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY REFUSING TO REFUND OR ACKNOWLEDGE ITEM HAS NOT ARRIVED. STAY CLEAR FROM THIS COMPANY AS THE TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT SUPPLY YOUR ORDER. IM NOW CONTACTING MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO SEEK LEGAL ADVICE.

nataliy7
6/4/15

patralic
6/4/15

had ordered baby food - 'coz these types not available in my country. i had already paid prices and shipping when i placed the order ($72)....that's a lot of indian cash.
after a lot of delay at customs, dhl called me up and said i'd have to pay another INR2030. when i refused and went back to iherb site i saw the nicely camouflaged info that i might have to pay duty, and even courier handling charges. i order from amazon all the time and the handling charges are not disclosed separately as a surprise element. i know what i'm paying for the product i've ordered.
so i ended up paying INR7000 in place of INR4800+ which I had initially bargained for

Not fair iherb...and very cheap practice.
you need to get ready to start handling international orders...not there yet

Tip for consumers: if you're a non-US customer check your customs duty rates and courier handling rates before ordering. 'coz that's going to add in to the final price that you'll be bearing for the product(s) you're ordering

sarahk48
6/2/15

Paid way too much for 2 small things of nut butter then customs made me pay the same amoutn again (totally about $80 for the two small jars)
both Nuttzo and Iherb had terrible customer service and dont care about their customers. absolutely ridiculous to have to pay so much for something like this.. iherb says its not their fault but they are the only company ive had this customs issue with so i know its because their business is $#*!

janeh32
12/5/14

I guess I didn't do my research like I thought I had. Now I find a review from September telling how they add duties and tax to Canadian shipments. The fine print! I have had other products shipped into Canada and have not had this charge so I sure was surprised. Definitely not economical to ship to Canada by buying from them once you factor in that. Also if you are not home during the day to receive the courier you have to arrange to get your package. Seems to be easier places to deal with as DHL isn't the easiest in our area anyway.

Tip for consumers: BEWARE IF YOU ARE CANADIAN AS THEY WILL ADD OVER 30% FOR DUTIES AND TAXES. PROBABLY A BROKERAGE CHARGE AS WELL IN THAT AMOUNT. COULD BE THE DHL EXPRESS BUT IHERB ARE THE ONES ARRANGING THE COURIER.

joycen2
9/18/14

Very upset. I ordered from the Canadian site, but it is an American site and it charges duty and taxes. That was an extra cost I was not expecting.

Tip for consumers: I am very upset. I ordered from the Canadian site, but it is an American site and it charges duty and taxes. That was an extra cost I was not expecting.

mrsj3
8/9/14

Have ordered for years as prices and dose sizes where much better than in the UK. However we so have to stay under a certain price or the postage and customs charges double the overall price. Lately a worrying feature is that certain items are 'Restricted in this region or country'. For some reason we cannot order fish oil, gelatin or dhea? I am sure there are many more that I haven't come across yet but it isn't like that at other US supplement companies. This reflects badly on them for all the years I have used them for all my supplement needs. I will consider going elsewhere now as lots of companies are giving equally good prices, service and not restricting.

stephaniem33
7/30/14

Don't waste your money at iHerb. I have spent in excess of $3000.00 over the past few years and only once did I ask for anything in return: Cancel an order that was placed over a weekend when they are CLOSED because I ordered the wrong item. I canceled it 8 hrs after placement, @ 9 hrs I received word from ARLENE - the most sarcastic rep I have EVER encountered ANYWHERE, indicating the product shipped the day before - but the order wasn't even placed the day before. Order shipped 3 days after I canceled it. Is a $3000.00 customer worth losing over forcing a $53.00 order on them? I emailed the CEO, no response. iHerb used to free ship overnight. Now free ship takes 4 days; they ship through bulk postal snail mail. I replaced iHerb with WonderLabs, great people, assured me they wouldn't treat me that way, and give 10% off every order - unlike iHerb who only gives 10% to first time customer orders. If you want to be a valued customer, don't shop here.

larrys47
6/26/14

I NEED A FULL REFUND OF MY ORDER. WHY WOULD IHERB ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE SUPPLEMENTS THAT ARE NOT IN STOCK THAT IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I TRIPLE CHECKED EVERY SINGLE ITEM IN MY ORDER AND IT SAID EACH AND EVERYONE WAS IN STOCK. AS SOON AS I PLACE MY ORDER ALL OF SUDDEN MY RAW HONEY AND EXTRACT ARE NOT IN STOCK. THIS WHY I DO NOT BUY FROM VITACOST THEY PULL THIS CON GAME. PLUS ON TOP OF IT I PAID FOR NEXT DAY AIR EXPEDITED FOR MY ORDER TO COME TOMORROW MORNING NOW CROOKED IHERB SAYS IT WILL NOT SHOW UP ON TIME BUT WILL BE VERY LATE. I PAID FOR TO IT ARRIVE ON FRIDAY 6/27/2014 NOW IT WILL DELIVERED ON MONDAY 6/302014.

natam74
5/30/14

$10 off first purshase - coupon/code♥♥♥SFT777♥♥♥

rachs1
5/28/14

Dont know if the product is good as I NEVER received it. I contacted them and all I got was a template answer. I kept writing them and all I got was the same answer, all copy paste. I lost my 65 dollars and my order. It has been 2 months and nothing. Very bad service and bad proficiency.

natam67
5/17/14

IHerb Best Store! $10 off Coupon/code ♥♥♥SFT777♥♥♥

Use the code iherb ♥♥♥sft777♥♥♥ to get $ 10 discount for orders of $ 40. The discount is valid for your first order. You will also receive a discount of $5 if your purchase is less than $40. Enter the code in the during checkout. The store was founded in 1996. It's about 35,000 different products of famous brands. The store sold only natural organic products: cosmetics, perfumes, household goods, household chemicals, vitamins, pet products, food, etc. Free shipping U.S. 1-3 Day + Zero Tax for orders over $20.00, international orders - $4.
iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com 5 years in a row 2008 - 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012!
The prices are very reasonable, excellent service, fast delivery!

lynnef3
5/17/14

Well, they said they shipped my order 3 weeks ago, and there is no sign of it. They haven't returned my queries, so I assume I am out of pocket in addition to being out of tea. I won't order from them again. Wish I had read the reviews before ordering. Anyone know where I can get some Yogi tangerine positive energy tea? I will send Yogi Teas an Email to let them know what is going on too.

melr8
5/16/14

I received an email advising that you would get a VIP discount for life if you ordered over $200 in products. I ordered $212 in total and did not get the discount. Today I spoke with loralei who advised it is over $200 with the discount taken off. I advised it was very a misleading email but still no VIP discount. Advised I would be taking my custom elsewhere. Will be reporting to relevant consumer board in US
AVOID

valentinos41
5/15/14

Discount $10 on your first order with code PJH581
Use the code PJH581 get $10 discount on your first purchase. I am very satisfied with the service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discount. When ordering you can choose one free sample. I recommend using this online store. Good luck to you in the store iHerb shopping! Thank you

lk36
5/13/14

I ordered some products from iHerb (delivery to Switzerland), and I got them in less than a week (DHL)! Very fast considering it came from the US! Great and fast service. All the products were in good shape, and just as indicated on their website.

sl200
5/12/14

iherb customer service lied to me

I had this dialog with Rhosalie in customer support. A week later I didn't get the credit I was promised. I contacted customer support and was told to basically go away. So, I am committed to logging bad reviews on 20 review sites.

Me: Hi Rhosalie. I'm looking at this: http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Now-Foods-5-HTP-100-mg-60-Vcaps/37831/
The price shows as $7.64. When I add it to my cart it shows $12.73.
Rhosalie: I do apologize for that. Let me pull out your account. Just give me a moment.
Me: Sure.

Rhosalie: Regarding your concern we will manually adjust the sale price to your account.
Me: Thank you. What do I need to do?

Rhosalie: It will automatically appear on your account.

Me: Ok. Thank you.

Rhosalie: You are very much welcome. Have a great day ahead!
Me: I'm logged in. I'm about to place my order. I still has the higher price. Is that correct?
Rhosalie: Yes. I have already raised this concern to our senior agents. And the adjustment will reflected within 2 business days.
Me: Ok, so I should submit the order and expect to see a credit issued to my credit card later?
Rhosalie: Definitely, just give us sometime.

Me: Ok. Thanks.

Rhosalie: You are very much welcome.

stephanier19
5/12/14

I live in Australia and have been searching high and low for "Mane n tail" horse shampoo and conditioner. I came across the iherb website (as all the local companies in Australia that stock Mane N tail have sold out and are way to pricey too) I placed an order of six big bottles with iherb.com for a really great price. You know that saying "if it's too good to be true, it normally is?" Well, after having placed my order and already having paid I stumbled across "iherb reviews" and started to panic. It was bad review after bad review. The terrible experiences other customers had had. I wanted to write this review as my experience was BRILLIANT! It took 5 days to arrive! My whole order was in the box and nothing was damaged! I'm over the moon! iherb has great prices and I'm pleased to announce everything was smooth sailing for me and I will be back for more "Mane N Tail" orders. Good luck everyone!!! There is definitely hope and I couldn't fault a thing!

valentinos40
5/11/14

$10 off first order over $40 with code PJH581

maryc74
5/8/14

My problem is both with iHerb and with DHL. I ordered a package which was purportedly delivered by DHL but no slips were ever left on the door and the 3rd delivery date/time I was definitely home. A week after my first contact with DHL they still can't find my package but keep asking if I want to pay the fees on line. iHerb was absolutely no help. They were rude and implied that the lost package was my fault somehow. I won't order from them again and if I don't get my package, I will ask my credit card company to reverse the charges for non-delivery. Too bad because until now I've always had positive experiences with iHerb.

Update: turns out the problem was really Loomis who didn't actually deliver the order. Once it was confirmed by DHL to be lost (took about a week) iHerb shipped my order the same day and I received it two days later. From the US to Ontario countryside. Pretty good really. although there was a charge, I herb's lower prices and volume discount more than made up for the fees. So, I'm back to being a customer. Hope is is useful.

tedc18
5/6/14

SUMMARY: Stay away from iherb for orders to Canada.
The details: I requested a delivery to Canada. iherb only offers an untrackable shipping method for Canada. Still waiting for my package four weeks later, I contacted iherb, and started a rather confusing email communication with Customer Service. One month later, they offered a partial refund, referring to their return policy (restocking, etc.). I argued that their return policy did not apply here since I never returned anything - nothing was ever delivered to me. Customer Service kept on copying and pasting their return policy.
This site may do legitimate business for the US, but it looks like a SCAM for Canada deliveries.

lk35
4/9/14

Lied about availability of the product. Sent wrong product. Don't want to pay for the return

davisc22
4/7/14

Interestingly, the reviews listed here that contain coupon info and 5-star ratings tend to sound as if they were possibly placed by the company itself or by a shill, whereas the 1-star reviews sound as if they were written by actual customers.

Why is that?

marias56
3/28/14

Do not order from iherb. DHL-their courier- is a rip off and iherb does not remotely understand the meaning of customer service. There is no real refund in reality as thier fees are structured in such a way as to make it meaningless.

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iHerb staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What is the general shipping time to Chile? Are any extra fees and taxes added on besides the shipping costs?
4/26/15
Answer
lisaw95
A: http://www.iherb.com/info/Shipping#international

I would recommend you follow the steps they outline on the website and then contact them directly if you have any additional questions. International shipping usually has to be calculated on a case by case basis, and they wouldn't be responsible for any additional fees charged by Chile (Customs, etc.)
7/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Hi I've read some reviews about adding costs onto delivery in certain countries. I'm just wanting to buy 2 ELF eyebrow kits at $3 each. And the cheapest elivery option of $4 something. Is this the amount I would pay or would something else be added on. I'm in the UK.

Thanks

Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the iHerb staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for iHerb