US Government's NSF

17825 Indian Street
Moreno Valley, CA 92551
Tel: 951-616-3600
hostmaster@iherb.com

People interested in iHerb are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

colleens11

A lot of people were saying negative things about shipping, customer service, etc. (in 30 reviews)

leov3

The order was delivery in time, and I received it. (in 59 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

patw63
7/16/15

iHerb is definitely the best store, out of many that I buy from. Their prices and shipping rates are the most affordable among natural food stores. Shipping is free for US orders over $20 regardless of weight and can be just $3 for international orders. They carry dozens of trial products and additionally almost always send free surprise samples. Orders usually ship within a couple of days and so far all of my packages have arrived in perfect condition.

By the way, you can save $10 on your first order if you copy/paste coupon code alo065 during checkout. This code is valid for orders over $40; for smaller orders you will receive a $5 discount.

iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab seven years in a row: from 2008 to 2014. Overall I highly recommend iHerb to everyone!

martoj
7/14/15

Really! I live in Alberta and they delivery usually takes more than 3 weeks but still I manage my scheme to stay well supplied from those guys. Why I love it? Because they sell cheap, the products they sell is high quality and the product advertised is never different of what you receive. Isn't that great.
Be advised that if you live in Canada and order with delivery by DHL you will get charged with taxes. Do not use the that type of delivery it is expensive and you would have to pay taxes. Use international mail. It cost you time but you don't have to pay taxes over your purchases.
Good luck.

zaynabi
7/13/15

I don't know why people keep writing they have horrible customer service. They were brilliant!!
I got e.l.f make up palette set, which i am unable to get in UK. Amazon is the only other site i could order from but not only were they more expensive the reviews were worse. The palette set arrived quickly but it was damaged so the palette wouldn't slide.
I contacted customer service and within 10 minutes, they sorted everything out and i would hopefully be getting a full refund in few days.

gaynorf
7/10/15

First order with iHerb, I am from UK, at no time while ordering was I made aware of DHL charges, if it is on their site it is in very small print, needless to say i am returning products for a refund which they will take 20%, what a blooming cheek, never again, I shall warn all of the UK if I have to about this rip off, will purchase from a more reputable Company in future.

davidp140
7/7/15

I am annoyed that iherb decides it will not ship certain items to Australia. As an example I used to buy Cell Food from iherb and they shipped it no problem. Now there website will not display the item if you are from Australia. iherb somehow seems to think that Cell Food cannot be imported into Australia even though there is an official distributor in Australia and it is available everywhere. They say that there are issues importing it to Australia... well i import it and i have never had an issue. Communicating with customer care they said that they could not import it into Australia and I pointed out that in fact they were shipping it to me and i was importing it not them and i was happy to accept any risks. This seemed to go over the persons head. I object that Iherb is censoring it's website and acting like big brother.

lisaw95
6/30/15

Luv them seriously, I have placed four orders and have never had an issue. Not only is their selection top notch but I've always had fast and affordable shipping which makes me happy. Occasionally, I've received free small gifts with my order and I luv the special offers when I buy things together.

Some of their items are high priced but since they have so many brands, I just usually search until I find a price point that I'm comfortable with. The reviews are also very helpful.

Definitely the only place online I'll buy Supplements from anymore.

yj9
6/27/15

They ship very quickly and the packaging is very thoughtful! The products are all of excellent quality! iHerb offers very reasonable prices!

atomixl
6/24/15

Before ordering, I asked iHerb if they would make sure the order was shipped with instruction "Recipient will self-clear" to avoid brokerage fees. But iHerb just shipped as usual, and DHL charged me $18 in extra fees (including about $3 in taxes, which is unavoidable). I complained to iHerb, and they reimbursed me $8, leaving me with the rest. The iHerb staff got very picky and legalistic, instead of taking full responsibility. I won't do business with them again.

patw60
6/19/15

I loved my products and the shipping was quick. I will most definitely use them again.

nataliy9
6/18/15

I have purchased many vitamins, supplements from iherb. I have always found the service to be FAST and the prices are the lowest I have found on a regular basis. I may find a cheaper price for an item here and there, but iherb is very consistent. I am very pleased with the customer service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discounts. I recommend using this online store.
By the way, you can save $10 on your first order if you copy/paste coupon code PJH581 during checkout!

quinnf5
6/12/15

Additional fees accumulated to double the original product price alone and I'm forced to pay it because they won't refund me. Worst online shopping experience ever

nataliy8
6/12/15

vassilisd1
6/11/15

I PLACED AN ORDER WITH THIS COMPANY BACK IN NOVEMBER 2014, I HAVE NO RECEIVED THE PRODUCT UP TO NOW 11/JUNE/2015. AFTER NUMEROUS EMAILS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY REFUSING TO REFUND OR ACKNOWLEDGE ITEM HAS NOT ARRIVED. STAY CLEAR FROM THIS COMPANY AS THE TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT SUPPLY YOUR ORDER. IM NOW CONTACTING MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO SEEK LEGAL ADVICE.

nataliy7
6/4/15

patralic
6/4/15

had ordered baby food - 'coz these types not available in my country. i had already paid prices and shipping when i placed the order ($72)....that's a lot of indian cash.
after a lot of delay at customs, dhl called me up and said i'd have to pay another INR2030. when i refused and went back to iherb site i saw the nicely camouflaged info that i might have to pay duty, and even courier handling charges. i order from amazon all the time and the handling charges are not disclosed separately as a surprise element. i know what i'm paying for the product i've ordered.
so i ended up paying INR7000 in place of INR4800+ which I had initially bargained for

Not fair iherb...and very cheap practice.
you need to get ready to start handling international orders...not there yet

Tip for consumers: if you're a non-US customer check your customs duty rates and courier handling rates before ordering. 'coz that's going to add in to the final price that you'll be bearing for the product(s) you're ordering

sarahk48
6/2/15

Paid way too much for 2 small things of nut butter then customs made me pay the same amoutn again (totally about $80 for the two small jars)
both Nuttzo and Iherb had terrible customer service and dont care about their customers. absolutely ridiculous to have to pay so much for something like this.. iherb says its not their fault but they are the only company ive had this customs issue with so i know its because their business is $#*!

janeh32
12/5/14

I guess I didn't do my research like I thought I had. Now I find a review from September telling how they add duties and tax to Canadian shipments. The fine print! I have had other products shipped into Canada and have not had this charge so I sure was surprised. Definitely not economical to ship to Canada by buying from them once you factor in that. Also if you are not home during the day to receive the courier you have to arrange to get your package. Seems to be easier places to deal with as DHL isn't the easiest in our area anyway.

Tip for consumers: BEWARE IF YOU ARE CANADIAN AS THEY WILL ADD OVER 30% FOR DUTIES AND TAXES. PROBABLY A BROKERAGE CHARGE AS WELL IN THAT AMOUNT. COULD BE THE DHL EXPRESS BUT IHERB ARE THE ONES ARRANGING THE COURIER.

joycen2
9/18/14

Very upset. I ordered from the Canadian site, but it is an American site and it charges duty and taxes. That was an extra cost I was not expecting.

Tip for consumers: I am very upset. I ordered from the Canadian site, but it is an American site and it charges duty and taxes. That was an extra cost I was not expecting.

mrsj3
8/9/14

Have ordered for years as prices and dose sizes where much better than in the UK. However we so have to stay under a certain price or the postage and customs charges double the overall price. Lately a worrying feature is that certain items are 'Restricted in this region or country'. For some reason we cannot order fish oil, gelatin or dhea? I am sure there are many more that I haven't come across yet but it isn't like that at other US supplement companies. This reflects badly on them for all the years I have used them for all my supplement needs. I will consider going elsewhere now as lots of companies are giving equally good prices, service and not restricting.

stephaniem33
7/30/14

Don't waste your money at iHerb. I have spent in excess of $3000.00 over the past few years and only once did I ask for anything in return: Cancel an order that was placed over a weekend when they are CLOSED because I ordered the wrong item. I canceled it 8 hrs after placement, @ 9 hrs I received word from ARLENE - the most sarcastic rep I have EVER encountered ANYWHERE, indicating the product shipped the day before - but the order wasn't even placed the day before. Order shipped 3 days after I canceled it. Is a $3000.00 customer worth losing over forcing a $53.00 order on them? I emailed the CEO, no response. iHerb used to free ship overnight. Now free ship takes 4 days; they ship through bulk postal snail mail. I replaced iHerb with WonderLabs, great people, assured me they wouldn't treat me that way, and give 10% off every order - unlike iHerb who only gives 10% to first time customer orders. If you want to be a valued customer, don't shop here.

larrys47
6/26/14

I NEED A FULL REFUND OF MY ORDER. WHY WOULD IHERB ALLOW YOU TO PURCHASE SUPPLEMENTS THAT ARE NOT IN STOCK THAT IS FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I TRIPLE CHECKED EVERY SINGLE ITEM IN MY ORDER AND IT SAID EACH AND EVERYONE WAS IN STOCK. AS SOON AS I PLACE MY ORDER ALL OF SUDDEN MY RAW HONEY AND EXTRACT ARE NOT IN STOCK. THIS WHY I DO NOT BUY FROM VITACOST THEY PULL THIS CON GAME. PLUS ON TOP OF IT I PAID FOR NEXT DAY AIR EXPEDITED FOR MY ORDER TO COME TOMORROW MORNING NOW CROOKED IHERB SAYS IT WILL NOT SHOW UP ON TIME BUT WILL BE VERY LATE. I PAID FOR TO IT ARRIVE ON FRIDAY 6/27/2014 NOW IT WILL DELIVERED ON MONDAY 6/302014.

natam74
5/30/14

$10 off first purshase - coupon/code♥♥♥SFT777♥♥♥

I really appreciate the ease of shopping at the iHerb website. Being able to create and save a list of items that I purchase on a regular basis is a wonderful tool. It makes shopping every month so much easier. I am grateful for all of the information available for each vitamin or supplement giving detailed ingredients and usage as well as reviews. The extensive catalog provides lots of options and comparison shopping is easy. Every order has been filled perfectly, packaged well and shipped promptly. All communications through the website and email have been clear and helpful. Oh and did I say how much I appreciate the sales?! Thank you, iHerb! Great quality and wonderful customer service.

rachs1
5/28/14

Dont know if the product is good as I NEVER received it. I contacted them and all I got was a template answer. I kept writing them and all I got was the same answer, all copy paste. I lost my 65 dollars and my order. It has been 2 months and nothing. Very bad service and bad proficiency.

natam67
5/17/14

IHerb Best Store! $10 off Coupon/code ♥♥♥SFT777♥♥♥

Use the code iherb ♥♥♥sft777♥♥♥ to get $ 10 discount for orders of $ 40. The discount is valid for your first order. You will also receive a discount of $5 if your purchase is less than $40. Enter the code in the during checkout. The store was founded in 1996. It's about 35,000 different products of famous brands. The store sold only natural organic products: cosmetics, perfumes, household goods, household chemicals, vitamins, pet products, food, etc. Free shipping U.S. 1-3 Day + Zero Tax for orders over $20.00, international orders - $4.
iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com 5 years in a row 2008 - 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012!
The prices are very reasonable, excellent service, fast delivery!

lynnef3
5/17/14

Well, they said they shipped my order 3 weeks ago, and there is no sign of it. They haven't returned my queries, so I assume I am out of pocket in addition to being out of tea. I won't order from them again. Wish I had read the reviews before ordering. Anyone know where I can get some Yogi tangerine positive energy tea? I will send Yogi Teas an Email to let them know what is going on too.

melr8
5/16/14

I received an email advising that you would get a VIP discount for life if you ordered over $200 in products. I ordered $212 in total and did not get the discount. Today I spoke with loralei who advised it is over $200 with the discount taken off. I advised it was very a misleading email but still no VIP discount. Advised I would be taking my custom elsewhere. Will be reporting to relevant consumer board in US
AVOID

valentinos41
5/15/14

Discount $10 on your first order with code PJH581
Use the code PJH581 get $10 discount on your first purchase. I am very satisfied with the service, a wide range of products, ease of ordering and weekly discount. When ordering you can choose one free sample. I recommend using this online store. Good luck to you in the store iHerb shopping! Thank you

lk36
5/13/14

I ordered some products from iHerb (delivery to Switzerland), and I got them in less than a week (DHL)! Very fast considering it came from the US! Great and fast service. All the products were in good shape, and just as indicated on their website.

sl200
5/12/14

iherb customer service lied to me

I had this dialog with Rhosalie in customer support. A week later I didn't get the credit I was promised. I contacted customer support and was told to basically go away. So, I am committed to logging bad reviews on 20 review sites.

Me: Hi Rhosalie. I'm looking at this: http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Now-Foods-5-HTP-100-mg-60-Vcaps/37831/
The price shows as $7.64. When I add it to my cart it shows $12.73.
Rhosalie: I do apologize for that. Let me pull out your account. Just give me a moment.
Me: Sure.

Rhosalie: Regarding your concern we will manually adjust the sale price to your account.
Me: Thank you. What do I need to do?

Rhosalie: It will automatically appear on your account.

Me: Ok. Thank you.

Rhosalie: You are very much welcome. Have a great day ahead!
Me: I'm logged in. I'm about to place my order. I still has the higher price. Is that correct?
Rhosalie: Yes. I have already raised this concern to our senior agents. And the adjustment will reflected within 2 business days.
Me: Ok, so I should submit the order and expect to see a credit issued to my credit card later?
Rhosalie: Definitely, just give us sometime.

Me: Ok. Thanks.

Rhosalie: You are very much welcome.

stephanier19
5/12/14

I live in Australia and have been searching high and low for "Mane n tail" horse shampoo and conditioner. I came across the iherb website (as all the local companies in Australia that stock Mane N tail have sold out and are way to pricey too) I placed an order of six big bottles with iherb.com for a really great price. You know that saying "if it's too good to be true, it normally is?" Well, after having placed my order and already having paid I stumbled across "iherb reviews" and started to panic. It was bad review after bad review. The terrible experiences other customers had had. I wanted to write this review as my experience was BRILLIANT! It took 5 days to arrive! My whole order was in the box and nothing was damaged! I'm over the moon! iherb has great prices and I'm pleased to announce everything was smooth sailing for me and I will be back for more "Mane N Tail" orders. Good luck everyone!!! There is definitely hope and I couldn't fault a thing!

valentinos40
5/11/14

$10 off first order over $40 with code PJH581

maryc74
5/8/14

My problem is both with iHerb and with DHL. I ordered a package which was purportedly delivered by DHL but no slips were ever left on the door and the 3rd delivery date/time I was definitely home. A week after my first contact with DHL they still can't find my package but keep asking if I want to pay the fees on line. iHerb was absolutely no help. They were rude and implied that the lost package was my fault somehow. I won't order from them again and if I don't get my package, I will ask my credit card company to reverse the charges for non-delivery. Too bad because until now I've always had positive experiences with iHerb.

Update: turns out the problem was really Loomis who didn't actually deliver the order. Once it was confirmed by DHL to be lost (took about a week) iHerb shipped my order the same day and I received it two days later. From the US to Ontario countryside. Pretty good really. although there was a charge, I herb's lower prices and volume discount more than made up for the fees. So, I'm back to being a customer. Hope is is useful.

tedc18
5/6/14

SUMMARY: Stay away from iherb for orders to Canada.
The details: I requested a delivery to Canada. iherb only offers an untrackable shipping method for Canada. Still waiting for my package four weeks later, I contacted iherb, and started a rather confusing email communication with Customer Service. One month later, they offered a partial refund, referring to their return policy (restocking, etc.). I argued that their return policy did not apply here since I never returned anything - nothing was ever delivered to me. Customer Service kept on copying and pasting their return policy.
This site may do legitimate business for the US, but it looks like a SCAM for Canada deliveries.

lk35
4/9/14

Lied about availability of the product. Sent wrong product. Don't want to pay for the return

davisc22
4/7/14

Interestingly, the reviews listed here that contain coupon info and 5-star ratings tend to sound as if they were possibly placed by the company itself or by a shill, whereas the 1-star reviews sound as if they were written by actual customers.

Why is that?

marias56
3/28/14

Do not order from iherb. DHL-their courier- is a rip off and iherb does not remotely understand the meaning of customer service. There is no real refund in reality as thier fees are structured in such a way as to make it meaningless.

editht6
3/26/14

I should have read the reviews before I place my order. They do not reply promptly to the email and forget about calling.

rp32
3/23/14

Worst customer service experience ever by folks who have no idea what customer service is. Sent back an unopen item and was charged a so called 20% restocking fee.

Their website does not advise against any re-stocking fees! Rip Off! Great companies are measured on great service, this site does not come close!

johand10
3/22/14

I never got my package, checked the tracking, found out that ups had returned it without any attempt to get in touch with me. Told I herbs customer service, they had suddenly refunded my purchase, not my shipping, and said they couldn't do anything. When I said that this was ups fault and that I wanted my package (that costed $1.50, shipping was around $5) they said that was impossible. I am still gonna try and get my shipping money back, wish me luck with them $#*!ups.
Johan

billj34
3/6/14

I've been buying from iherb for years and have always had great service until about 4 months ago. Apparently they have built a second warehouse and are having a lot of problems. Historically, if I ordered early in the day, the order would get shipped that same evening. My most recent order was ordered early on Tues., and I paid for the two day shipping. On Thurs morning I got an email saying that order had shipped. This actually means that the order has been loaded into a UPS tractor trailer van and will be picked up that evening.

So I called, was told they did not guarantee that orders would be shipped out in any specific time frame. I asked that they change the order to overnight, and was told that they could not do that. So I asked when I would receive the order. Mon. Was the answer, which meant that the order would be sitting in an unconditioned UPS warehouse or truck over the weekend. So I cancelled the order (had to talk to a supervisor to do this).

Iherb: You really need to get act back together. I've been recommending iherb to friends for years, but can't do that any longer given recent very poor customer service.

colleens11
3/4/14

So I found iherb and they had a bunch of stuff I wanted to try for pretty good prices, even one bottle of supplements that I was looking for was discounted to $0. I read a lot of reviews and saw very mixed things. A lot of people were saying negative things about shipping, customer service, etc. and I was hesitant to place my order. There was of course a mix of positive reviews, and nothing about overcharging/credit card fraud which is what I was most worried about. In the end I decided, for about $22 for 5 different supplements I had to give them a try. When you place your order as well a free option through Google Trusted Stores pops up and tells you if something goes wrong with your order that iherb isn't fixing to contact them. That seemed reassuring.
I placed my order on Thursday and it told me "Expect 1-3 days for shipment". By the time I checked my email on Friday I had already received confirmation that my packages (shipment was split into 2 but the price was the same) had been shipped and I was given tracking numbers. One package arrived to my apartment complex on Monday and the other arrived Tuesday(today). I got everything I payed for plus a magnet in 1 package and a plastic shower cap in the other. Both of course have to iherb written all over them but it was a fun surprise.
I live in the US, in Michigan, so I don't know if a lot of the issues other people had with extra charges, or slow shipping are because they are out of country orders since people don't specify well. All I know is I'm really happy with how it all went, I wasn't expecting my stuff to arrive until at least Thursday since all these posts assured me that the site is slow.

TL;DR CHEAP PRICES, FAST SHIPMENT, NO EXTRA FEES, 10/10 WILL SHOP AT AGAIN.

mandyb8
3/3/14

I'm kind of a health nerd, and iherb has everything I can think of to treat my leaky gut/hypochondria. Without iherb, I wouldn't even know about cococeps, the tastiest mushroom based beverage ever (whatever, don't knock it till you try it.)
They also have a great customer loyalty program and fast free shipping if you buy enough stuff (and you know you always need more stuff, right?)

dank32
2/11/14

Absolutely the worst company I've ever dealt with. They respond to emails every 3 days, horrible customer service. They shipped me an item and charged me double for duties and extra taxes and shipping charges which is absurd. This is their response: Please Note: If your order is returned to us due to a banned/restricted products policy, a wrong address, refusal to pay customs fees, refusal to accept the order or because no one was there to accept delivery of your order, we will refund your credit card as follows: You will be refunded the total amount of the order, minus the shipping charge, and 20% of the value of the order, (as a re-stocking fee). We will also subtract any other outside charges i Herb has incurred during shipping, such as warehousing fees, return postage fees, etc.

If the cost to return the product to us is larger than the cost of the refund due, we will instruct the carrier to abandon the order and there will be no credit for the order. If the product(s) is seized by customs, there will be no credit processed for the product(s).

what a fkn joke these losers are

chrish97
2/6/14

I've been buying supplements and health care products from them for many years. At the beginning they were great, lowest prices and fastest shipping by far but in the last 18 months things have degraded big time. Slow slow shipping, my stuff now takes almost 2 weeks and they are no longer the lowest prices on many things. I have now discovered Vitacost which is super fast and has great cust. service. I no longer will use iherb except to read the reviews on some products as some of them seem legit and can be helpful.

jeffc50
2/6/14

We were wary since we read reviews about delivery problems overseas. We arr in Hong Kong and have ordered twice. Bith rimes the order was shipped out within hours and we recieved the packages in 2 days. Inexpepnsive shipping by DHL, perfect service. I highly recommend this company.

michellea30
1/30/14

iherb MISLABELS PACKAGES thus you are incorrectly charged duties ad taxes. Buyers beware - regardless of what you buy, they will put supplements - therefore TAXABLE DUTIES AND BROKERAGE FEES WILL BE LEVIED.

In my case, $20 for a $30 order.
WTF?!!

anonymousa15
1/26/14

In many years of shopping online, this is the very first review I've ever left about a company. I usually just wouldn't waste my time. However, my experience was so horrific, I really just believe others need to know about it.

1) I ordered a $100+ shipment with 1-3 expedited shipping from iHerb. When I didn't receive it in about 5 days, I checked the shipping tracker and it said that the shipment had been returned to iHerb. So I emailed iHerb to find out what was going on. I didn't hear a response in 2 days, so I tried their Chat feature on their website. Here is what I was told:

- They get too many emails to respond to them in a timely fashion
- It's not their responsibility to notify me of shipment issues
- They will reship the order (I received no credits, apologies or compensation)

I changed the shipping address on the order because the delay in shipment meant that I'd no longer be at the old address.

2) The next day, when I saw that the shipping confirmation was still showing the old address, I dialed back into Chat.

I was told that the shipping address was corrected, but that one of my products was on backorder. (Why didn't the first rep I spoke with tell me about this?) So I chose to proceed with the order without that item.

When I shared my disappointing experience so far on my first order with iHerb to the rep, his response was that he "is not focused on my emotional well-being." Hmm...I wondered to myself, "Is he focused on my repeat business? Because they sure aren't putting in any effort to secure that."

3) I received the order in 3 days this time and it was missing a 2nd item...one that they didn't tell me wasn't available when I spoke to either of the 2 reps.

4) So I checked my bank statement to see if I had been credited for it. Not only did they not credit me for the additional missing item, but when I looked to see if I was credited for the first, original item I was told was on backorder, they only credited me a portion of the original price I was charged! I was charged $4.80 and they only credited me $4.56.

Yes, I realize that the difference is a measly $.24, but what upset me was the principle, not the amount. I waited for a total of 13 days to receive an order I was supposed to get in 3 days, the customer service was quite indifferent to my experience (and one was even a bit rude), my order was missing 2 items and I wasn't even fully credited for them.

I submitted another Chat message offline and I'm hoping to get a response.

Seriously, how does a company like this stay in business?

henrys27
1/21/14

Very poor customer service, tried to apply the first time customer discount, because of a website bug with my previous order cancelled it would not take the discount. immediately sent them a mail telling them the code and to apply the discount. They never responded. Contacted them online and they refused to apply the discount even with documented proof that i tried to apply the discount and contact them then brushed me off.

Will not order from them again and recommend staying clear of them,

romm6
1/16/14

After 12 WEEKS ordered not yet arrived.
Customer Service asks me to "BE PATIENT" and says this delay is on the the customs (and dare tell me I should call customs before future orders..")

Point is customs always contact clients in order to clear package or inform them it is kept. They NEVER CONTACTED me and I called them to confirm that.

Then after 12 weeks, the package hasn't even reached Europe which makes me think it NEVER LEFT the US.

Of course NO REFUND.

I would add that customer service is IMPOLITE and DOESN'T READ fully emails.

AVOID AT ALL COST FOR INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY !!!

juddyg
1/15/14

IHerb charged me shipping fees, duty fees, and on the top DHL brokerage fees. When I tried to contact them via the phone number provided on their website and my call was forwarded to their voice mail that is set up in Chinese!!!!!! Be ware of fake product!!!! I refused to receive that parcel and I asked DHL broker to send it back. The refund I have got was 40% less than the amount I paid to them!!!! NEVER BUY FROM IHERB!!!! FAKE PRODUCT, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, SCAM AND FRAUD.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iHerb staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What is the general shipping time to Chile? Are any extra fees and taxes added on besides the shipping costs?
4/26/15
Answer
lisaw95
A: http://www.iherb.com/info/Shipping#international

I would recommend you follow the steps they outline on the website and then contact them directly if you have any additional questions. International shipping usually has to be calculated on a case by case basis, and they wouldn't be responsible for any additional fees charged by Chile (Customs, etc.)
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Hi I've read some reviews about adding costs onto delivery in certain countries. I'm just wanting to buy 2 ELF eyebrow kits at $3 each. And the cheapest elivery option of $4 something. Is this the amount I would pay or would something else be added on. I'm in the UK.

Thanks

Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the iHerb staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for iHerb